I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A monster, a monster
I've turned into a monster
A monster, a monster
And it keeps getting stronger
Can I clear my conscience,
If I'm different from the rest
Do I have to run and hide? (oh oh oh oh)
I never said that I want this
This burden came to me
And it's made it's home inside (oh oh oh oh)
If I told you what I was
Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous
Would you be scared?
I get the feeling just because
Everything I touch isn't dark enough
If this problem lies in me
A monster, a monster
A monster, a monster
A monster, a monster
A monster, a monster

This rp is a mix of sister location and Fnaf! Use your imagination! Think like a human or a pure beasts!
Fall in love! Run from death! This is not a game no more!
Use that mind of yours become a monster worth fighting or... go insane!

This is your life or death! Use it before the beasts come running

Forum for animatronics
Name
If so who possesses you?
Evil or good
Looks
Weaknesses
Skills
Role within the entertainment industry
Love interest
Other
Questions

Forum for guards
Name
Personality
Skills
Weaknesses
Roles with the fazbear entertainment
Love interest
Other
Questions

Hawkstar it’s here!

Leucos
November 10th, 2017, 01:42 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS LOOKS AWESOME SASUKE! your the true king of madness :heartbounce:

Sasukewolf (madness)

Name Beast
Age Looks 18
Possessed? Heck Yes!
If so who possesses you? Demons Jim Demons markiplier
Evil or good she is Evil
Looks down below
Weaknesses not sure yet tbrped
Skills uses the shadows
Role within the entertainment industry she Is Usualy In the back With Chains Around Her
Love interest open
Other nope
Questions nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2017, 01:46 PM
XD yay! Let me bring my scary peeps

Hallowed Echo
November 10th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Name: Alexsandr Martinez
Looks: Short orange hair with ice blue eyes. Black night guard uniform.
Personality: TBRP’D
Skills: TBRP’D
Weaknesses: Deaf in left ear, weak spot is his left side.
Roles with the fazbear entertainment: Night Guard
Love interest: Open
Other: Monster by Imagine Dragons, love that song. I was thinking it was I am Machine by Three Days Grace
Questions: Nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Name: Alexsandr Martinez
Looks: Short orange hair with ice blue eyes. Black night guard uniform.
Personality: TBRP’D
Skills: TBRP’D
Weaknesses: Deaf in left ear, weak spot is his left side.
Roles with the fazbear entertainment: Night Guard
Love interest: Open
Other: Monster by Imagine Dragons, love that song. I was thinking it was I am Machine by Three Days Grace
Questions: Nope
Accepted!!

aleka!
November 10th, 2017, 04:32 PM
oooop

Name: Leyla

Possessed?: sure

If so, who?: some rando child

Evil or good: Neutral

Looks: Leyla is a soft furred, small fox. She has a narrow white muzzle, while her fur is a calming shade of light gray, appearing as white in some light. Her eyes are a sparkling shade of blue, and she has a long tail. Under her eyes are two bright red circles, almost appearing as cheeks. Her underbelly though, is white. However, the tip of her tail, feet, and tips of fingers are the same red shade. She has a bowtie that's the same shade of color as her eyes

Weakness: she tends to hesitate a lot

Skills: she's good at guessing other's moods, and she's quite sympathetic

Role: She just sings for children and things like that

Love Interest: eh open i guess

Other: na m8

Questions: who are you bringing in?

Name: Ringo

Possessed?: Yeah

If so, who?: some girl who made a mistake while wearing a springlock suit

Evil or good: Neutral

Looks: Ringo, being styled after an African Wild Dog, has large rounded ears, with his fur mainly being black. However, he has patches of tan around his face, back, arms, and legs. Near his back legs, there's patches of white, as well as his shoulders. Despite of the way the person possessing him died, he looks fine (just think of this e3e (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/ba/African_wild_dog_%28Lycaon_pictus_pictus%29.jpg/1200px-African_wild_dog_%28Lycaon_pictus_pictus%29.jpg))

Weakness: He's quick to ignore others, and only really trusts himself

Skills: He's an independent bab

Role: photos and stuff like that

Love Interest: hh

Other: noe

Questions: naah

rubinaito
November 10th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Valentine the Cat Animatronic.
Chaotic Neutral
Ironically, it's the ghost of a dog possessing Valentine.
Love interest is open at the moment.
Looks like this (https://orig09.deviantart.net/90ec/f/2014/364/f/6/yooo_by_animatronic_cat-d8a0dzv.png), but pink.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Y’all accepted!! Because y’all awesome!!

aleka!
November 10th, 2017, 10:15 PM
When are we starting?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Now!!

aleka!
November 10th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Wait let me squeeze in a form real quick

Name: Jamie Nona

Looks: Jamie is a short, pale skinned girl. However, she may look like she has noodle-arms and thin legs, she can still store power. Her hair is a dyed brunette shade, and it tends to be tied back in a ponytail. She tends to wear the uniform quite a lot

Personality: Ehh TBRP'ed

Skills: she can fix about anything, rest TBRP'ed I guess

Weakness: she kind of has problems when she can't fix something

Role: Technician and Night guard

Love Interest: open

Leucos
November 10th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Beast was in a closed off room that said do not enter her body was covered in chains . Her left eye was black with a red iris the other was green , her eyes popped open as her mouth opened as well she laughed madly and stretched her arms and they made a creaking noise . She was considered mad , vicious , off with her head. The animatronic wolf left ear twitched when she stood up you could hear chains dragging across the floor as she walked up to the locked door her blood stained teeth bared .
" LET ME OOUUUT! " she yelled repeatedly her voice was deep and cold
Sasukewolf (madness) - you know who to bring in :3 if you wanna )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2017, 11:26 PM
Accepted!! ) A female husky voice was heard outside of the door, it was a guard, however she was more of a repair man. She blows out some smoke from a cigarette than begins to speak “ i’ll let you out soon my dear amor~ it’s not time yet....just a hour more. I’ll be in soon just wait a little longer for me” she says with a kind warm voice as she leans against the door “ as we wait do you want to talk a bit?”

( Here’s my new peep!! The doctor is in the house!!: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/The-doctor-698254397
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/The-doctor-683882071
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/The-doctors-first-question-699566719
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Slivers-at-it-again-700008680
Beware she’s also in love with Sliver XD)

Leucos
November 10th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Accepted!! ) A female husky voice was heard outside of the door, it was a guard, however she was more of a repair man. She blows out some smoke from a cigarette than begins to speak “ i’ll let you out soon my dear amor~ it’s not time yet....just a hour more. I’ll be in soon just wait a little longer for me” she says with a kind warm voice as she leans against the door “ as we wait do you want to talk a bit?”

( Here’s my new peep!! The doctor is in the house!!: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/The-doctor-698254397
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/The-doctor-683882071
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/The-doctors-first-question-699566719
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Slivers-at-it-again-700008680
Beware she’s also in love with Sliver XD)

Beast only snarled in response she then hit the door three times her left eye glowed dangerously , it was foolish to even be talking to a human but she desperately wanted out of this dark room . Her claws then scratched the door
" do you even * snarls * know what your talking to!! " she shouted. She held her head trying to make the demons go away but it was no use . After all madness is not a state of mind it is a place . She scratched the wall again Sasukewolf (madness)

aleka!
November 10th, 2017, 11:46 PM
Leyla glanced at the clock that was positioned above the door that lead to her small stage within a room. Even though she couldn't read it- the animatronic knew that it would soon be closing time, or something else she was unaware of, thanks to all the children leaving. With her acute auditory senses, she could easily trace the screaming that came from another place in the building. I wonder what that was? She wondered faintly, placing the microphone she had been carrying gently on the ground.

Ringo watched the last of the children leave, a slight frown printed on his face. Seriously, all he was used for was to take photos with the children, and let them sit on his lap and things. It seemed stupid. The animatronic just knew with a dawning certainty that it wouldn't be that long. He was well aware that it wouldn't be that long until he started to stink, thanks to the corpse that was stuffed lazily and messily inside him.

(Open)

rubinaito
November 10th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Valentine hummed to himself, walking through the halls with a merry tune echoing from his chest. It had taken the robot quite a bit to get used to their new form; formerly a dog, Valentine now stood up on two legs, as a cat, with the intelligence of a human... no, even smarter. And it was refreshing, to say the least, to know what he was doing and what it meant to humans. He spun on one leg for a moment before peeking around the corner, curious if there were any Night Guards around. He felt a slight urge to pull a prank, and spook the pants off of one of them. But who it was, he wasn't sure. Valentine frowned, not spotting anyone he was interested in, and continued walking through the halls. He began his humming once more, twisting his neck around the entire 360 degrees and continuing on his way. Aleka

jaymoon
November 11th, 2017, 12:13 AM
is this still open

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 12:21 AM
is this still open
Yes!

jaymoon
November 11th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Name shangle
Age unknown
Possessed? yes
If so who possesses you? by a kid that before he died would just go and talk to shangle almost everyday until one day shangle gliched and killed the kid but the kid forgave him and promesed to never leave shangles side
Evil or good good
Looks boop (https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b7/04/19/b7041982410e8dd7b5679051a425dfb4--get-started-the-nightmare.jpg)
Weaknesses bad at trying to be nice, is dethly afraid of going near kids around 10 and under
Skills climing, fixing animatronics
Role within the entertainment industry a scare animatronic but he acts more like he is an animatronic that can just be your freind for the shy kids
Love interest open
Other
Questions

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 12:38 AM
Beast only snarled in response she then hit the door three times her left eye glowed dangerously , it was foolish to even be talking to a human but she desperately wanted out of this dark room . Her claws then scratched the door
" do you even * snarls * know what your talking to!! " she shouted. She held her head trying to make the demons go away but it was no use . After all madness is not a state of mind it is a place . She scratched the wall again
Sliver laughs softly “ I’m talking to beast... a fazbear bot. “ she says softly as her eyes glowed a bit as She begins to look forward seeing Doctor who’s eyes glowed softly as she drops down her tail wagging a bit “ sliver...” sliver laughs softly as She begins to wag her hand a bit calling doctor over. Doctor immediately walks towards her rubbing her head against her leg. Sliver immediately begins to pet her

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 12:38 AM
Name shangle
Age unknown
Possessed? yes
If so who possesses you? by a kid that before he died would just go and talk to shangle almost everyday until one day shangle gliched and killed the kid but the kid forgave him and promesed to never leave shangles side
Evil or good good
Looks boop (https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b7/04/19/b7041982410e8dd7b5679051a425dfb4--get-started-the-nightmare.jpg)
Weaknesses bad at trying to be nice, is dethly afraid of going near kids around 10 and under
Skills climing, fixing animatronics
Role within the entertainment industry a scare animatronic but he acts more like he is an animatronic that can just be your freind for the shy kids
Love interest open
Other
Questions
Accepted!

jaymoon
November 11th, 2017, 12:44 AM
shangle curls up into a ball as the last of the kids left a tear ( somehow ) rolled down his face " why me" shangle muttered " im the cause of your death" he continued and curled up in a tighter ball

Leucos
November 11th, 2017, 12:48 AM
Sliver laughs softly “ I’m talking to beast... a fazbear bot. “ she says softly as her eyes glowed a bit as She begins to look forward seeing Doctor who’s eyes glowed softly as she drops down her tail wagging a bit “ sliver...” sliver laughs softly as She begins to wag her hand a bit calling doctor over. Doctor immediately walks towards her rubbing her head against her leg. Sliver immediately begins to pet her

Beast sighed she was getting bored of talking , how many hours did she have to wait! She shifted some of her chains she looked out the small window which looked like a insane asylum one . She growled
" h-how come she gets to be out!?!! " she snarled and broke the tiny window in the door , her arm was free as she tried to claw the other robot . Why was she doing this ? Jealousy ? No no she's a monster . She can't feel anything only rage and madness . Her left eye had a deadly look

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 01:26 AM
Beast sighed she was getting bored of talking , how many hours did she have to wait! She shifted some of her chains she looked out the small window which looked like a insane asylum one . She growled
" h-how come she gets to be out!?!! " she snarled and broke the tiny window in the door , her arm was free as she tried to claw the other robot . Why was she doing this ? Jealousy ? No no she's a monster . She can't feel anything only rage and madness . Her left eye had a deadly look
She laughs softly “ you get to be out once you calm down and say please “ she says as she begins to step back a bit letting the doctor growl a bit at beast before stepping back. Now she was around sliver’s legs watching the door carefully

Leucos
November 11th, 2017, 08:45 AM
She laughs softly “ you get to be out once you calm down and say please “ she says as she begins to step back a bit letting the doctor growl a bit at beast before stepping back. Now she was around sliver’s legs watching the door carefully

Beast retracted her arm with a small growl , guess she had no choice but to calm down. It took her a few minutes for her to actually be calm as she took deep breaths , her rage faded as her left eye was less deadly then before
She tried to bring herself to say please but for some reason it just couldn't be said , after a while she finally said it "p-p-please?...." She asked calmly she was a little embarrassed , she let out a whimper . Which she hasn't done in a while , she just sat down and leaned against the wall looking at her rusty chains

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 09:23 AM
Beast retracted her arm with a small growl , guess she had no choice but to calm down. It took her a few minutes for her to actually be calm as she took deep breaths , her rage faded as her left eye was less deadly then before
She tried to bring herself to say please but for some reason it just couldn't be said , after a while she finally said it "p-p-please?...." She asked calmly she was a little embarrassed , she let out a whimper . Which she hasn't done in a while , she just sat down and leaned against the wall looking at her rusty chains
Sliver laughs softly “ as you wish” she says as she begins to unlock the door and open it. She leans against the door and smirks “ want me to get those off you?” She asks playfully as doctor growls a bit at her as she rubs against slivers legs as if telling beast that sliver was hers

Leucos
November 11th, 2017, 09:38 AM
Sliver laughs softly “ as you wish” she says as she begins to unlock the door and open it. She leans against the door and smirks “ want me to get those off you?” She asks playfully as doctor growls a bit at her as she rubs against slivers legs as if telling beast that sliver was hers

Beast was gonna say yes but she noticed doctors actions and had a sense of unease . Her ears where down she had some sense left in her insane mind to know that doctor was already slivers . She scratched her head nervously and asked any ways
" p-please? " she asked quietly she didn't like these chains even though she was a robot they kinda hurt her arms and shoulders . It was like the other guards thought of her as a wild animal . The robot tried not to look at the two when she walked out of the room , thankfully she had freedom that was good enough . Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)

Leucos
November 11th, 2017, 03:21 PM
I AM NOT GONNA LET THIS DIE

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Beast was gonna say yes but she noticed doctors actions and had a sense of unease . Her ears where down she had some sense left in her insane mind to know that doctor was already slivers . She scratched her head nervously and asked any ways
" p-please? " she asked quietly she didn't like these chains even though she was a robot they kinda hurt her arms and shoulders . It was like the other guards thought of her as a wild animal . The robot tried not to look at the two when she walked out of the room , thankfully she had freedom that was good enough . Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)
She smiles “ sure thing” she says as she begins to step forward unlocking the chains after a while she steps back “ there. Try standing “ she says playfully as doctor snaps her jaws suddenly at beast

Leucos
November 11th, 2017, 07:35 PM
She smiles “ sure thing” she says as she begins to step forward unlocking the chains after a while she steps back “ there. Try standing “ she says playfully as doctor snaps her jaws suddenly at beast

Beast smiled for once as she stood up but she fell backwards hitting her head on the wall with a growl from doctor snapping at her. Her red and black eye started glowing baring her teeth
" I WASN'T HARMING HER! " she yelled as her voice was now deeper . Beasts claws suddenly sharpened .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Beast smiled for once as she stood up but she fell backwards hitting her head on the wall with a growl from doctor snapping at her. Her red and black eye started glowing baring her teeth
" I WASN'T HARMING HER! " she yelled as her voice was now deeper . Beasts claws suddenly sharpened .
Sliver snaps her fingers shutting them both up “ hi! Easy there you two. We’re family so quiet down and calm down understood?” She asks rather coldly the doctor immediately nods “ ... yes ma’am “

Leucos
November 11th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Sliver snaps her fingers shutting them both up “ hi! Easy there you two. We’re family so quiet down and calm down understood?” She asks rather coldly the doctor immediately nods “ ... yes ma’am “

Beast was quiet and nodded slowly why did she use that word? Family? She was a robot for crying out loud. She stood up and stretched her arms she needed to scare some one , kill some one . She looked at sliver with a small smile but did nothing else the wolf animatronic walked past them she snarled at Doctor . She pushed a button on her arm that played music which naturally calmed her down the song very old but still good . " run rabbit run rabbit run run run " she sang madly she entered the kitchen not before she looked back at sliver with another smile then entering . Sasukewolf (madness)

rubinaito
November 11th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Valentine hummed to himself, walking through the halls with a merry tune echoing from his chest. It had taken the robot quite a bit to get used to their new form; formerly a dog, Valentine now stood up on two legs, as a cat, with the intelligence of a human... no, even smarter. And it was refreshing, to say the least, to know what he was doing and what it meant to humans. He spun on one leg for a moment before peeking around the corner, curious if there were any Night Guards around. He felt a slight urge to pull a prank, and spook the pants off of one of them. But who it was, he wasn't sure. Valentine frowned, not spotting anyone he was interested in, and continued walking through the halls. He began his humming once more, twisting his neck around the entire 360 degrees and continuing on his way. Aleka
Bump Aleka

aleka!
November 12th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Leyla's ear twitched automatically as she heard footsteps just outside her room. Curious to see who exactly it was, she stuck her head out, leaning some of her weight against it. She smiled when she saw who it was.
She had to admit, it seemed weird that it was quite weird that a spirit of a dog would be able to inhabit an animontronic, but it was a spirit anyways. It still didn't really help whenever she thought this. "Hello, Valentine," She said after a moment, stepping out of the doorway. Her tail was slightly sweeping the floor, causing little flecks of dust to stir. Somehow, it seemed whenever people cleaned the floor, a few hours later dust would just seemingly magically appear.

Rubinaito

rubinaito
November 12th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Leyla's ear twitched automatically as she heard footsteps just outside her room. Curious to see who exactly it was, she stuck her head out, leaning some of her weight against it. She smiled when she saw who it was.
She had to admit, it seemed weird that it was quite weird that a spirit of a dog would be able to inhabit an animontronic, but it was a spirit anyways. It still didn't really help whenever she thought this. "Hello, Valentine," She said after a moment, stepping out of the doorway. Her tail was slightly sweeping the floor, causing little flecks of dust to stir. Somehow, it seemed whenever people cleaned the floor, a few hours later dust would just seemingly magically appear.

Rubinaito
"Greetings," Valentine purred, the cat animatronic bounding up to her like a dog. "How are you tonight?" He asked, his eyes wide and curious.
(Sorry for the short post)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Beast was quiet and nodded slowly why did she use that word? Family? She was a robot for crying out loud. She stood up and stretched her arms she needed to scare some one , kill some one . She looked at sliver with a small smile but did nothing else the wolf animatronic walked past them she snarled at Doctor . She pushed a button on her arm that played music which naturally calmed her down the song very old but still good . " run rabbit run rabbit run run run " she sang madly she entered the kitchen not before she looked back at sliver with another smile then entering . Sasukewolf (madness)
Sliver sighs softly as doctor begins to lean against Sliver “ okay?” Sliver laughs softly “ yes I am love .... just would’ve been better if my old man was here “ she says calmly as she begins to walk towards the kitchen

Leucos
November 12th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Sliver sighs softly as doctor begins to lean against Sliver “ okay?” Sliver laughs softly “ yes I am love .... just would’ve been better if my old man was here “ she says calmly as she begins to walk towards the kitchen

Beast snarled a few times as she pushed over a metal table the 60's style music still playing , it was like a horror scene . She then pushed some rusty pots and pans off the stove she scratched the wall , At least she wasn't killing any one like she used to . " m-must attack! " she snarled and kicked the stove . Her left eye was deadly looking again .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Beast snarled a few times as she pushed over a metal table the 60's style music still playing , it was like a horror scene . She then pushed some rusty pots and pans off the stove she scratched the wall , At least she wasn't killing any one like she used to . " m-must attack! " she snarled and kicked the stove . Her left eye was deadly looking again .
Sliver whistles loudly “ easy there come to me and let’s fix that eye of-“ the doctor growls loudly her metal tail slashes the walls as she roars at beast sensing danger for her crush she stands in front of sliver

Leucos
November 12th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Sliver whistles loudly “ easy there come to me and let’s fix that eye of-“ the doctor growls loudly her metal tail slashes the walls as she roars at beast sensing danger for her crush she stands in front of sliver

Beast snarled and shook her head trying to calm down but the rage was to much , she roared back telling Doctor to back off
" l-l-leave d-d-doctor! NOOOW! " she yelled and held her head . The wolf animatronic whined as her left eye was brighter then her green one which seemed to be shut off . beast shook her head and scratched the stove she wanted to fight but yet some part of her told her not to . She backed up slowly giving doctor a choice to either fight or flight. Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Beast snarled and shook her head trying to calm down but the rage was to much , she roared back telling Doctor to back off
" l-l-leave d-d-doctor! NOOOW! " she yelled and held her head . The wolf animatronic whined as her left eye was brighter then her green one which seemed to be shut off . Wolf shook her head and scratched the stove she wanted to fight but yet some part of her told her not to . She backed up slowly giving doctor a choice to either fight or flight. Sasukewolf (madness)
The doctor growls loudly snapping her jaws as she suddenly bolts towards her jumping onto her and biting her hard in the shoulder sliver yells “ hi! Doctor stand down!”

Leucos
November 12th, 2017, 09:31 PM
The doctor growls loudly snapping her jaws as she suddenly bolts towards her jumping onto her and biting her hard in the shoulder sliver yells “ hi! Doctor stand down!”

Beast whined and tried to push her off the robot just kept snapping its jaws , her eye suddenly dimmed down and her green eye was brighter then her left which was the good one. You see the left eye is more of the evil side while the green eye was beasts kind and gentle side , the robot bared her teeth and scratched the doctor . " s-s-stop! " she snarled as her voice was now normal . She managed to back up but the consequence was that her arm was more likely to be ripped off since doctor had bit her shoulder . She breathed quickly trying to catch her breath . Her arm was indeed ripped off as sparks flew Sasukewolf (madness)

aleka!
November 13th, 2017, 08:09 AM
"Greetings," Valentine purred, the cat animatronic bounding up to her like a dog. "How are you tonight?" He asked, his eyes wide and curious.
(Sorry for the short post)

She shrugged, blinking once. "Ah, I've been fine," she said, her hands drifting to her bow tie for a moment. "How about you?" Leyla asked, flashing a smile.