PDA

View Full Version : Jackdawpaw's Finder!

Autumnblaze
November 9th, 2017, 08:50 PM
This is a finder for my cat Jackdawpaw! He's a black tom with a grey forehead and blue eyes.

I'll be looking for littermates for him! Both his parents are dead, Rubblesky, his father, died in battle, and his mother, Robindapple, died giving birth. I'll also be looking for several apprentices willing to rp with him. They don't generally have to be friends, but just cats to rp with. He will develop a relationship with them, whether they become friends, best friends, enemies, have a crush on him, idc, but he's a 6 moon old apprentice who's just received his apprentice name.

Rubblesky/Robindapple's litter
-Jackdawpaw - tom - 6 moons - black with grey forehead - blue eyes
-
-
-

Apprentices to rp with:
-
-
-
-
-
*will extend if needed*

FORMS:

Sibling (MUST BE SIX MOONS!):
Name -
Gender -
Pelt color/looks -
Eye color -
Personality -

Apprentice to rp with:
Name -
Gender -
Age -
Pelt color/looks -
Eye color -
Personality -

Thanks in advance ;)

aleka!
November 10th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Name - Swiftpaw

Gender - Male

Age - 11 moons

Looks - https://alekascharacters.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/9/3/109363665/editor/bop.jpeg?1504543887

Eye color - clear lime shade

Personality - Swift is perfectly fine with going unnoticed. He tries to make chats with others boring to make them unwilling to go out of their way to say something to him. He just thinks he's really nobody, and does his best to not upset any body. This tom would rather sit in silence with others then try to strike up a conversation. He always fears he could set off the wrong cat, and he would end up getting hurt because of it. It's very easy for others to just think that he just lacks self-esteem, since he would rather wait something out than having to speak out.

Autumnblaze

Akari
November 10th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Name - PeachPaw
Gender - Female
Age - 7 moons
Pelt color/looks - https://i.pinimg.com/236x/36/e4/d9/36e4d91b17dc3659295b87f5a9523c85.jpg
Eye color - Light Brown
Personality - Peachpaw is VERY Energetic, usually going out to help with border patrols, and hunting, when allowed that is. When training, she can sometimes be competitive, although she doesn't usually do anything that could harm someone. Also, she secretly has a Small Crush on Jackdawpaw, But she is afraid to tell him, due to not knowing what he would think.
Autumnblaze