PDA

View Full Version : Sky's Territory III

meraki
November 22nd, 2016, 02:19 PM
holy jeez this is the third sky's territory people whoop whoop. the second reached 100 pages and then the old site was like deleted or whatever so here's a new one. idk how old sky is anymore but i know she's got like-great grandkits already, but she did have kits at a very young age with her mate Ravenwing, rped by Raven & Co. their kits are/were Crow, Lightning, Laurel, and another I forget. then they all had kits n stuff at young ages, and cheated on cats and loved other cats and probably have more than one mate... idk it's crazy. then I'm pretty sure those kits had kits too and idk anymore. laurel died also i think. anywhooo, im really sad about this buuuuttttt i think it's time sky went to starcalan. but I'm not gonna just let such a loved character die from something boring like sickness-oh no. duskflight's character, Hannibal, and evil kitty will murder her. essentially, Hannibal is gonna overhear sky say something about StarClan, and he's gonna say something against StarClan, and sky's gonna get a little mad and say something rude, and later be murdered by Hannibal.

sky lives in a little clearing in the forest by a cave (where she sleeps) and a large tree just outside of the cave. she is a pretty calico molly with sky blue eyes. she is one of my first characters, and I am pretty sad about doing this tbh. who knows though, maybe I'll save up for a resurrection card and have her be reborn or smth.

Gone
November 25th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Ravenwing walked into the den, a few preys in his maw, he settled them in their fresh-kill pile and went over to his mate, who was asleep, he gently nuzzled her cheek. "Rise and shine, sleeping beauty..." He purred softly, taking a seat by her side and smiling, their life had been a mess in the past, but since 10 moons, everything went back to normal, he would always remember the first time they met, the day he left ShadowClan, the night he met her, she was cold and he helped her, and then, it happened, just like love at first sight... Now, the two were old, yet happy together, like they always have been.

Ivy
July 16th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Ivybreeze walked past Ravenwing's freshly marked borderline as she entered the couple's territory. Good and bad things had happened here. You had Crow and his egotistical family, Bandit's problems, and poor Sky had to witness it all. She shuddered at the terrible memories that were coming back. Picking up the pace, she trotted towards the clearing where Ravewing and his mate were. The silver cat announced her arrival quite loudly, "Ravenwing!" She called out to the older tom.

Gone
July 16th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Ivybreeze walked past Ravenwing's freshly marked borderline as she entered the couple's territory. Good and bad things had happened here. You had Crow and his egotistical family, Bandit's problems, and poor Sky had to witness it all. She shuddered at the terrible memories that were coming back. Picking up the pace, she trotted towards the clearing where Ravewing and his mate were. The silver cat announced her arrival quite loudly, "Ravenwing!" She called out to the older tom.

Ravenwing's ears perked as he heard his name being called, the voice was oddly familliar, and it soon hit him as he smelled that scent, a ShadowClanner, this was Ivybreeze. Getting up from where he was beside his mate, doing his best not to wake her up, he then headed out of the den and looked around. "Ivybreeze?" He asked, looking around for his old clanmate, it had been quite a while since he had talked to her.

Jusniffles
July 16th, 2017, 06:07 PM
((Holy crap, I totally remember this! I'm gonna be stalking this for a long, long time, and possibly joining in later >:3))

Ivy
July 16th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Ravenwing's ears perked as he heard his name being called, the voice was oddly familliar, and it soon hit him as he smelled that scent, a ShadowClanner, this was Ivybreeze. Getting up from where he was beside his mate, doing his best not to wake her up, he then headed out of the den and looked around. "Ivybreeze?" He asked, looking around for his old clanmate, it had been quite a while since he had talked to her.

Ivybreeze perked up and ran over to her kithood friend, purring as she nuzzled his cheek in greeting. (sorry in a rush atm)

Gone
July 16th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Ivybreeze perked up and ran over to her kithood friend, purring as she nuzzled his cheek in greeting. (sorry in a rush atm)
The tom gazed at Ivybreeze. "What brought you here?" He asked. Ravenwing then stretched his legs, yawning.

Ivy
July 16th, 2017, 09:44 PM
(on phone)
"Things have been chaotic." She admitted. "Bucknight took quite the roll on our numbers." She admitted glancing down, thinking of her lost mate

Gone
July 16th, 2017, 10:57 PM
(on phone)
"Things have been chaotic." She admitted. "Bucknight took quite the roll on our numbers." She admitted glancing down, thinking of her lost mate
"Bucknight..?" The tom asked, gazing at the she-cat, he hadn't heard about the evil era and all that.

DragonChaos
July 16th, 2017, 11:01 PM
(Tempted to come in with a randomly young cat if that's allowed because why not?)

Nico, nico, Ni!
July 16th, 2017, 11:14 PM
(Tempted to come in with a randomly young cat if that's allowed because why not?)

SAMEEE. thinking of joining in randomly with Tawny.)

Gone
July 16th, 2017, 11:18 PM
(Sure, but I'm off for the night.)

Ivy
July 17th, 2017, 07:32 AM
"Bucknight..?" The tom asked, gazing at the she-cat, he hadn't heard about the evil era and all that.

Ivybreeze grimanced. "Each clan was quietly taken over. Our leaders disappeared and suddenly we were expected to praise these new cats. ShadowClan had someone called Blazingnight. Ugh." She spat out the cat's name as if she was saying crowfood.

DragonChaos
July 17th, 2017, 09:55 AM
(might as well :3)
A small, russian blue molly, looking around the age of six or seven moons, wandered around the area, checking an injury on her leg. She was looking a little thinner than usual cats,
and she had looked like she was in a fight. The cat walked on three legs just to ease the amount of pain on her other leg, and kept on walking until she had found a small bush that she could rest at and quickly hurried over to it, laying down next to it and sighing. She checked on her leg again, not knowing if the injury would ever be healed, and then rested her head, saying something quietly before closing her eyes to rest for a minute or two.

Gone
July 17th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Ivybreeze grimanced. "Each clan was quietly taken over. Our leaders disappeared and suddenly we were expected to praise these new cats. ShadowClan had someone called Blazingnight. Ugh." She spat out the cat's name as if she was saying crowfood.

(might as well :3)
A small, russian blue molly, looking around the age of six or seven moons, wandered around the area, checking an injury on her leg. She was looking a little thinner than usual cats,
and she had looked like she was in a fight. The cat walked on three legs just to ease the amount of pain on her other leg, and kept on walking until she had found a small bush that she could rest at and quickly hurried over to it, laying down next to it and sighing. She checked on her leg again, not knowing if the injury would ever be healed, and then rested her head, saying something quietly before closing her eyes to rest for a minute or two.

Ravenwing nodded, this did sound like another Evil Era at that rate, but he wouldn't talk about it, there was no need to know what was going on if it wasn't affecting his family, he had left the clans and sure wasn't planning on returning there, maybe he would go on the territory once in a while, but at that rate, the tom was an elder, he probably wouldn't even fight, and he would just stay in a day all day, which would definitively suck, here, he was still able to cuddle with his mate and go out, hunt and all that.

His ears perked as he heard the sound of a bush rustling, he slowly made his way towards the bush in question, sniffing the air before he sat down. "Get out of that bush..." The tom ordered, not too firmly as not to scare whoever was hidden there.

DragonChaos
July 17th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Ravenwing nodded, this did sound like another Evil Era at that rate, but he wouldn't talk about it, there was no need to know what was going on if it wasn't affecting his family, he had left the clans and sure wasn't planning on returning there, maybe he would go on the territory once in a while, but at that rate, the tom was an elder, he probably wouldn't even fight, and he would just stay in a day all day, which would definitively suck, here, he was still able to cuddle with his mate and go out, hunt and all that.

His ears perked as he heard the sound of a bush rustling, he slowly made his way towards the bush in question, sniffing the air before he sat down. "Get out of that bush..." The tom ordered, not too firmly as not to scare whoever was hidden there.

The young Russian blue slightly jolted awake as she heard the voice of a cat telling her to come out of the bush. She said in a shy tone, "G...go away...." And soon said very quietly, "D-don't hu...hurt me e-either..." She didn't want to leave one of her only sources of protection, but at the same time she didn't want to come out of the bush, since she already had enough trouble for the past 2 Moons. She hid her injury behind some leaves in the bush so that if he peeked in he wouldn't see it, and then covered her face in hopes that the cat would leave.

Ivy
July 17th, 2017, 03:26 PM
The young Russian blue slightly jolted awake as she heard the voice of a cat telling her to come out of the bush. She said in a shy tone, "G...go away...." And soon said very quietly, "D-don't hu...hurt me e-either..." She didn't want to leave one of her only sources of protection, but at the same time she didn't want to come out of the bush, since she already had enough trouble for the past 2 Moons. She hid her injury behind some leaves in the bush so that if he peeked in he wouldn't see it, and then covered her face in hopes that the cat would leave.

Ivybreeze walked past Ravenwing and sniffed her. "She's not that old, Ravenwing and from her scent, she's wounded." She lifted her head to gaze at him, fiery eyes meeting his. "She poses no threat." The warrior went around the bush to find the source of the mysterious cat's injury. "Where's Sky?" She asked him, tail flicking. She couldn't see the molly at all and wondered if the healer was in the den.

Gone
July 17th, 2017, 05:11 PM
SAMEEE. thinking of joining in randomly with Tawny.)
(You could. ^^)

Gone
July 17th, 2017, 05:20 PM

Ivybreeze walked past Ravenwing and sniffed her. "She's not that old, Ravenwing and from her scent, she's wounded." She lifted her head to gaze at him, fiery eyes meeting his. "She poses no threat." The warrior went around the bush to find the source of the mysterious cat's injury. "Where's Sky?" She asked him, tail flicking. She couldn't see the molly at all and wondered if the healer was in the den.
Ravenwing shook his head, at his age, he didn't really see the need to fight, he would simply protect the territory if needed. "I won't hurt you, young one, just come out and... Show me this wound of yours." He mewed softly, sitting and waiting for the she-cat to come out of the bush. "If you do not cooperate I will have to come pick you up." He added and suddently turned his gaze towards Ivybreeze. "I know that, I smell it too, you know?" He asked, shaking his head again as she asked about Sky. "I learned my herbs, I won't wake her up for that, no need for it." He admitted and laughed a bit. "I don't fight anymore, except if really needed." He added, stretching his scar-covered paws.

Ivy
July 17th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Ravenwing shook his head, at his age, he didn't really see the need to fight, he would simply protect the territory if needed. "I won't hurt you, young one, just come out and... Show me this wound of yours." He mewed softly, sitting and waiting for the she-cat to come out of the bush. "If you do not cooperate I will have to come pick you up." He added and suddently turned his gaze towards Ivybreeze. "I know that, I smell it too, you know?" He asked, shaking his head again as she asked about Sky. "I learned my herbs, I won't wake her up for that, no need for it." He admitted and laughed a bit. "I don't fight anymore, except if really needed." He added, stretching his scar-covered paws.

"Showing off your 'scars' isn't gonna help, Ravenwing." She said,
not amused at all. "Besides, what help is it to pick her up? You want to open the wound even more?" She said as she walked behind the bush, cutting the branches that surrounded the injured paw. Gingerly she nosed the paw into the warm sunlight so that they could inspect it better. "So what caused you to get this?" She asked the wounded molly.

DragonChaos
July 17th, 2017, 05:42 PM
not amused at all. "Besides, what help is it to pick her up? You want to open the wound even more?" She said as she walked behind the bush, cutting the branches that surrounded the injured paw. Gingerly she nosed the paw into the warm sunlight so that they could inspect it better. "So what caused you to get this?" She asked the wounded molly.

The molly kept herself hidden as she listened to the two talk about her, still hiding in the bush. She then felt her injured leg move as Ivybreeze nosed her paw into the sun. The wound wasn't just a normal scratch or cut, but it looked more like a bite mark along with scratches and two deep gashes by her thigh. She kept silent as she felt pain just from it moving, and so she tried to keep it as still as she could, trying not to tear up from the pain like the shy, sensitive cat she was. The wounds all didn't look the same, but it looked like one had happened before the other from a different thing. She kept her head down, and said nothing, shaking a little.

Ivy
July 17th, 2017, 06:19 PM
The molly kept herself hidden as she listened to the two talk about her, still hiding in the bush. She then felt her injured leg move as Ivybreeze nosed her paw into the sun. The wound wasn't just a normal scratch or cut, but it looked more like a bite mark along with scratches and two deep gashes by her thigh. She kept silent as she felt pain just from it moving, and so she tried to keep it as still as she could, trying not to tear up from the pain like the shy, sensitive cat she was. The wounds all didn't look the same, but it looked like one had happened before the other from a different thing. She kept her head down, and said nothing, shaking a little.

When Ivybreeze received no response, she huffed. Letting her impatient side come out, her words came out in a rude tone. "I asked you a question. If you can't answer it, we can't help you. So help me StarClan, you will answer me!" Her last sentence was a little over the top

Gone
July 17th, 2017, 06:35 PM
"I'm not showing off, Ivybreeze, I've barely woken up when you arrived, and I definitively need to stretch those old joints." Ravenwing said, gazing at the ShadowClanner once again. "I really should check on her, so block any possible escapes for her." He mewed and peeked in the bush before taking her by her scruff and taking he out of it. "Alright, now that's already one thing done, let's see her wounds." He mewed and gazed down at her injured leg, nodding to himself. "Don't move." He told the she-cat and placed her down on her side, making sure to put her down on her non-injured leg before he watched the wound closely. "Call me Ravenwing." He added softly.

Ivy
July 17th, 2017, 07:41 PM
"I'm not showing off, Ivybreeze, I've barely woken up when you arrived, and I definitively need to stretch those old joints." Ravenwing said, gazing at the ShadowClanner once again. "I really should check on her, so block any possible escapes for her." He mewed and peeked in the bush before taking her by her scruff and taking he out of it. "Alright, now that's already one thing done, let's see her wounds." He mewed and gazed down at her injured leg, nodding to himself. "Don't move." He told the she-cat and placed her down on her side, making sure to put her down on her non-injured leg before he watched the wound closely. "Call me Ravenwing." He added softly.

Ivybreeze resisited the urge to smack her friend. Did he not just hear her?! "Sure, because you've opened her gash even more...." She said batting at his cheek before licking the blood that leaked down her leg.

DragonChaos
July 17th, 2017, 09:33 PM
When Ivybreeze received no response, she huffed. Letting her impatient side come out, her words came out in a rude tone. "I asked you a question. If you can't answer it, we can't help you. So help me StarClan, you will answer me!" Her last sentence was a little over the top

Ivybreeze resisited the urge to smack her friend. Did he not just hear her?! "Sure, because you've opened her gash even more...." She said batting at his cheek before licking the blood that leaked down her leg.

The Russian Blue quickly tucked her leg into the bush as Ivybreeze turned mean and nasty, but before she could say anything, she was picked up by the scruff by Ravenwing, feeling the gash open a bit more, causing tears to stream out of her eyes from the pain, keeping her eyes closed. As he laid her on her side, she felt the blood on her leg being cleaned off. Tears were still streaming down from the pain, and she gave a slight new from it, saying in a very quiet tone, "C-cats....black a-and white t-thing..." She was afraid of Ivybreeze a bit more than Ravenwing, but she knew she was trying to help, but her shyness and sensitiveness was stopping her from feeling and looking okay.

Gone
July 17th, 2017, 10:20 PM
The Russian Blue quickly tucked her leg into the bush as Ivybreeze turned mean and nasty, but before she could say anything, she was picked up by the scruff by Ravenwing, feeling the gash open a bit more, causing tears to stream out of her eyes from the pain, keeping her eyes closed. As he laid her on her side, she felt the blood on her leg being cleaned off. Tears were still streaming down from the pain, and she gave a slight new from it, saying in a very quiet tone, "C-cats....black a-and white t-thing..." She was afraid of Ivybreeze a bit more than Ravenwing, but she knew she was trying to help, but her shyness and sensitiveness was stopping her from feeling and looking okay.
Ravenwing growled a bit as Ivybreeze batted at his cheek. "It's better to have the gash be a little bigger than to have her die because it's infected now is it?" He asked and sniffed her wounds, they weren't infected yet, so he had time. "Wait here." He mewed and walked into his den, later coming back out with some goldenrod and cobwebs before sitting down by the cat's side and gently applied the cobwebs to the wounds to stop the wounds from bleeding, all the while he chewed on the goldenrod before finally applying it to the wounds and most importantly the gash, he knew this would hurt, but he would probably end up giving her some poppy seeds to make it easier to go through, after making sure the wounds were all taken care of, the tom covered them with a few leaves before quickly going back to take poppy seeds, which he placed down in front of her. "Take these, it'll take care of the pain." He mewed softly.

DragonChaos
July 17th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Ravenwing growled a bit as Ivybreeze batted at his cheek. "It's better to have the gash be a little bigger than to have her die because it's infected now is it?" He asked and sniffed her wounds, they weren't infected yet, so he had time. "Wait here." He mewed and walked into his den, later coming back out with some goldenrod and cobwebs before sitting down by the cat's side and gently applied the cobwebs to the wounds to stop the wounds from bleeding, all the while he chewed on the goldenrod before finally applying it to the wounds and most importantly the gash, he knew this would hurt, but he would probably end up giving her some poppy seeds to make it easier to go through, after making sure the wounds were all taken care of, the tom covered them with a few leaves before quickly going back to take poppy seeds, which he placed down in front of her. "Take these, it'll take care of the pain." He mewed softly.

The young molly winced in pain as the cobwebs and goldenrod were applied, trying not to show her pain verbally. Tears kept streaming down her cheek, being the only thing she could do other than yelp in pain, and kept her eyes closed still. When she heard that the poppy seeds would take care of the pain, she opened one eye to have a look at the seeds, soon quickly eating the seeds, wanting to get for of the pain as quick as possible. Soon she opened her other eye and laid her head back down, breathing quickly while still crying a bit, waiting for the effect to kick in.

Ivy
July 17th, 2017, 11:02 PM
The young molly winced in pain as the cobwebs and goldenrod were applied, trying not to show her pain verbally. Tears kept streaming down her cheek, being the only thing she could do other than yelp in pain, and kept her eyes closed still. When she heard that the poppy seeds would take care of the pain, she opened one eye to have a look at the seeds, soon quickly eating the seeds, wanting to get for of the pain as quick as possible. Soon she opened her other eye and laid her head back down, breathing quickly while still crying a bit, waiting for the effect to kick in.

Ivybreeze grumpily shot him a luck, mumbling, "I couldve done that too." Under her breath. Deciding it wouldnt help matters to get mad at the older tom, she tried to study the wounds.when that didn't work, she licked the younger cat's ears comfortingly with long strokes of her tongue. "Dont worry. Just try not to think about it or look at it, okay?" She looked at her friend with a questioning gaze. "This reminds me when we had to save Sherman." She laughed a little, thinking of the memory from when he had tried to get cobwebs.

DragonChaos
July 17th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Ivybreeze grumpily shot him a luck, mumbling, "I couldve done that too." Under her breath. Deciding it wouldnt help matters to get mad at the older tom, she tried to study the wounds.when that didn't work, she licked the younger cat's ears comfortingly with long strokes of her tongue. "Dont worry. Just try not to think about it or look at it, okay?" She looked at her friend with a questioning gaze. "This reminds me when we had to save Sherman." She laughed a little, thinking of the memory from when he had tried to get cobwebs.

The molly felt Ivybreeze licking her ear in an attempt to calm her, but she wasn't sure if she would be calm. Soon she started feeling the effects of the poppy seed, feeling the pain going away a bit. She also let out a yawn, feeling a little bit drowsy. Her emerald eyes scanned the area and the two cats, not knowing if they had heard what she said after Ivybreeze's patience ran thin, but she was feeling a little bit better, slowing her breathing a bit and letting out another yawn.

Gone
July 17th, 2017, 11:24 PM
It did hurt Ravenwing to hear the she-cat's cries of pain, but it was to make sure she wouldn't die of infected wounds, it was one of the most idiotic deaths for him, he then licked the top of her head. "Feel free to go rest in one of the nests in my den, you need to." He mewed softly before turning his gaze towards Ivybreeze. "You also remember that day you clawed his chest and that Shadepelt had to take care of him, and you never saw him afterwards because he left ShadowClan?" The old tom asked, frowning slightly. "A lost that sure wasn't needed for ShadowClan, because the two, even though Sherman didn't have claws, were strong and caring, now, they live their lives together, away from the clans." He mewed, the slight hint of a growl finding its way in his voice.

Ivy
July 17th, 2017, 11:33 PM
It did hurt Ravenwing to hear the she-cat's cries of pain, but it was to make sure she wouldn't die of infected wounds, it was one of the most idiotic deaths for him, he then licked the top of her head. "Feel free to go rest in one of the nests in my den, you need to." He mewed softly before turning his gaze towards Ivybreeze. "You also remember that day you clawed his chest and that Shadepelt had to take care of him, and you never saw him afterwards because he left ShadowClan?" The old tom asked, frowning slightly. "A lost that sure wasn't needed for ShadowClan, because the two, even though Sherman didn't have claws, were strong and caring, now, they live their lives together, away from the clans." He mewed, the slight hint of a growl finding its way in his voice.

Ivybreeze smiled as she watched Ravenwing offer his hospitality before wilting like a flower at his words. "Sherman beat up another apprentice. Using my technique. Besides, Shadepelt takes better care of him more than I could ever do." She lifted her head, her eyes flashing. "Would you have preferred that he would have been slaughtered? Things were for the better. He has a mate, kits, and a safe life. I have..." she faltered. She no longer had her mate, Lionfrost. "ShadowClan...?" The last word sounded more like a question rather than a determined answer

DragonChaos
July 17th, 2017, 11:40 PM

The young Russian Blue gave a slight nod as the effects quickly overtook her. She got up slowly and drowsily started walking. After walking a few tail lengths, though, she quickly fell back on her side, getting back up again and taking a few steps. She never watched where he went, so she was a little clueless on where to go. She soon fell Back down and gave a yawn, and soon closed her eyes again, feeling like sleep would be better than looking for a nest.

Gone
July 17th, 2017, 11:57 PM
Ivybreeze smiled as she watched Ravenwing offer his hospitality before wilting like a flower at his words. "Sherman beat up another apprentice. Using my technique. Besides, Shadepelt takes better care of him more than I could ever do." She lifted her head, her eyes flashing. "Would you have preferred that he would have been slaughtered? Things were for the better. He has a mate, kits, and a safe life. I have..." she faltered. She no longer had her mate, Lionfrost. "ShadowClan...?" The last word sounded more like a question rather than a determined answer
The young Russian Blue gave a slight nod as the effects quickly overtook her. She got up slowly and drowsily started walking. After walking a few tail lengths, though, she quickly fell back on her side, getting back up again and taking a few steps. She never watched where he went, so she was a little clueless on where to go. She soon fell Back down and gave a yawn, and soon closed her eyes again, feeling like sleep would be better than looking for a nest.
As he heard Ivybreeze, the tom frowned slightly. "He did that because he loved you, that's exactly what he wanted to do, because that apprentice had a crush on you as well, it's like fighting over the last piece of prey." He mewed. "You're right, maybe it's better for him, to actually have someone to share a nest with, someone who doesn't get angry at him, they came here once, and let me tell you, these two were the happiest couple I've seen since I met Sky." He added, giving her one hell of a look afterwards. "See... You aren't even sure about what you have in life." He mewed. Turning his gaze towards the other she-cat, he immediatly walked up to her and picked her up by her scruff, the poppy seeds were taking effects, he made his way into his den and placed her down in a nest, leaning down, he licked her cheek. "Sweet dreams, young one..." He murmured sweetly, he had been a father, so he knew exactly how to act.

Ivy
July 18th, 2017, 12:04 AM
As he heard Ivybreeze, the tom frowned slightly. "He did that because he loved you, that's exactly what he wanted to do, because that apprentice had a crush on you as well, it's like fighting over the last piece of prey." He mewed. "You're right, maybe it's better for him, to actually have someone to share a nest with, someone who doesn't get angry at him, they came here once, and let me tell you, these two were the happiest couple I've seen since I met Sky." He added, giving her one hell of a look afterwards. "See... You aren't even sure about what you have in life." He mewed. Turning his gaze towards the other she-cat, he immediatly walked up to her and picked her up by her scruff, the poppy seeds were taking effects, he made his way into his den and placed her down in a nest, leaning down, he licked her cheek. "Sweet dreams, young one..." He murmured sweetly, he had been a father, so he knew exactly how to act.

"Sherman was too young. Besides, I had Lionfrost." She said defensivey, following him. "We had two kits even. So stop acting like you need to rub your life in my muzzle." She growled. "Besides, you cast out Crow so i wouldnt be the one talking about having a happy family."

DragonChaos
July 18th, 2017, 12:08 AM

The young molly let out a tiny groan of annoyance from being picked up, opening her eyes slowly to see where they were going. When she saw a nest, she didn't react much, but when he put her down, she closed her eyes again, her breathing slowing to allow her to sleep. As she felt the lick on her cheek, she smiled faintly, feeling comfortable enough to sleep. She soon slowly drifted off to sleep, and soon started dreaming.

Gone
July 18th, 2017, 12:35 AM
"Sherman was too young. Besides, I had Lionfrost." She said defensivey, following him. "We had two kits even. So stop acting like you need to rub your life in my muzzle." She growled. "Besides, you cast out Crow so i wouldnt be the one talking about having a happy family."
The young molly let out a tiny groan of annoyance from being picked up, opening her eyes slowly to see where they were going. When she saw a nest, she didn't react much, but when he put her down, she closed her eyes again, her breathing slowing to allow her to sleep. As she felt the lick on her cheek, she smiled faintly, feeling comfortable enough to sleep. She soon slowly drifted off to sleep, and soon started dreaming.
"And that's exactly why you've been dating Ravenpaw?" He asked, even though he wasn't a Shadowclanner anymore, he still went on the territory sometimes to get herbs and all that, and he had once came upon Ravenpaw, who, from what he had heard, was dating the she-cat that was right behind him. Turning around, he shot a glare in Ivybreeze's direction. "The father of your kits abandonned you, so talk about having a better life than me, you basically turned every tom who loved you around and took the only one who ended abandonning you." He said, eyes turning to slits. "And what about your kits huh?" He asked, gazing straight in her eyes.

Ivy
July 18th, 2017, 09:21 AM
"And that's exactly why you've been dating Ravenpaw?" He asked, even though he wasn't a Shadowclanner anymore, he still went on the territory sometimes to get herbs and all that, and he had once came upon Ravenpaw, who, from what he had heard, was dating the she-cat that was right behind him. Turning around, he shot a glare in Ivybreeze's direction. "The father of your kits abandonned you, so talk about having a better life than me, you basically turned every tom who loved you around and took the only one who ended abandonning you." He said, eyes turning to slits. "And what about your kits huh?" He asked, gazing straight in her eyes.

"I have never taken advantage of Ravenpaw like that." her temper rose when Ravenwinf assumed Lionfrost had abandoned her.
"He did not abandon me! He was murdered!" she said feeling a familiar weight of grief. "Ravenpaw helped me through it." She said raising her chin. She had thought he had left her, but it wasn't until ShadowCkan found his corpse, he had realised that she was wrong.

Gone
July 18th, 2017, 12:57 PM
"I have never taken advantage of Ravenpaw like that." her temper rose when Ravenwinf assumed Lionfrost had abandoned her.
"He did not abandon me! He was murdered!" she said feeling a familiar weight of grief. "Ravenpaw helped me through it." She said raising her chin. She had thought he had left her, but it wasn't until ShadowCkan found his corpse, he had realised that she was wrong.
Ravenwing gazed at her. "And you want me to feel sorry for you?" He asked, meeting her gaze, he didn't feel sorry at all. "Ravenpaw was your mate for a bit and, now that you're better, you basically pushed him aside, probably leaving him heartbroken or something along the way because you only care about yourself, not about the others around you." He growled. "And it sure doesn't start well for him, he'll probably train less, after all, it did happen to me as well." He mewed and settled down beside the young she-cat that was now asleep and curled up around her protetively, sharing warmth with her.

DragonChaos
July 18th, 2017, 01:14 PM
(The fact that the two are arguing in front of my cat has me tempted to just have her wake up XP)

Ivy
July 18th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Ravenwing gazed at her. "And you want me to feel sorry for you?" He asked, meeting her gaze, he didn't feel sorry at all. "Ravenpaw was your mate for a bit and, now that you're better, you basically pushed him aside, probably leaving him heartbroken or something along the way because you only care about yourself, not about the others around you." He growled. "And it sure doesn't start well for him, he'll probably train less, after all, it did happen to me as well." He mewed and settled down beside the young she-cat that was now asleep and curled up around her protetively, sharing warmth with her.

"Ravenwing, stop acting like you need to become StarClan's next chosen one! I still love Ravenpaw. I never pushed him out if my life! That's you making nasty assumptions. Stop telling yourself you're such a helpless old tom. Youve killed and even disowned members of your own family!" Ivybreeze wanted to bite his ears off."i should probably notify Halestar that youve been coming into our territory! Stealing our herbs! Those are Daypas's! You arent welcome."

DragonChaos
July 18th, 2017, 01:46 PM
Raven & Co
Ivy

The Russian Blue molly, having trouble sleeping because of the arguing that was going on in front of her sleeping body, tossed and turned due to being uneasy, and soon opened her emerald eyes, not being able to sleep in these conditions. She took deep breaths, trying not to breathe quickly. Her eyes gazed at the two, still feeling very drowsy and sleepy from the poppy seed.

Gone
July 18th, 2017, 01:51 PM
"Ravenwing, stop acting like you need to become StarClan's next chosen one! I still love Ravenpaw. I never pushed him out if my life! That's you making nasty assumptions. Stop telling yourself you're such a helpless old tom. Youve killed and even disowned members of your own family!" Ivybreeze wanted to bite his ears off."i should probably notify Halestar that youve been coming into our territory! Stealing our herbs! Those are Daypas's! You arent welcome."
Ravenwing got up and approached Ivybreeze, maybe she was a clan cat, but he was far from scared of her. "I'm not making things up actually, he told me how you basically just started ignoring him after you felt better, it wasn't an assumption if he told me now was it?" He asked with a growl, unsheating his claws. "Just like they tried killing my father and your own sister?!" He asked, he was starting to lose it with her and it wouldn't be pretty, that's for sure. "And I'll take as much herbs as I wish on any territory, and if one of your warriors dares to get in my way, it will not come back." He warned, he was far taller than Ivybreeze. "Now get off of my territory before I make you." He hissed.

Ivy
July 18th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Ravenwing got up and approached Ivybreeze, maybe she was a clan cat, but he was far from scared of her. "I'm not making things up actually, he told me how you basically just started ignoring him after you felt better, it wasn't an assumption if he told me now was it?" He asked with a growl, unsheating his claws. "Just like they tried killing my father and your own sister?!" He asked, he was starting to lose it with her and it wouldn't be pretty, that's for sure. "And I'll take as much herbs as I wish on any territory, and if one of your warriors dares to get in my way, it will not come back." He warned, he was far taller than Ivybreeze. "Now get off of my territory before I make you." He hissed.

"I cant believe Sky would even want to be with you if she knew what you do to other cats. I cant believe we were friends." She hissed and gave him a scratch on the cheek before running off.

Gone
July 18th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Raven & Co
Ivy

The Russian Blue molly, having trouble sleeping because of the arguing that was going on in front of her sleeping body, tossed and turned due to being uneasy, and soon opened her emerald eyes, not being able to sleep in these conditions. She took deep breaths, trying not to breathe quickly. Her eyes gazed at the two, still feeling very drowsy and sleepy from the poppy seed.
Gazing at Ivybreeze as she ran off, he quickly patched up the small wound she had given him before he walked over to the Russian Blue molly and curled up around her. "Sleep now, young one." He whispered, licking the top of her head comfortingly, he sure had not wished for her to hear all that, he did think she would stay asleep due to the poppy seeds, but she had showed him otherwise. "Everything is over..." He murmured.

DragonChaos
July 18th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Gazing at Ivybreeze as she ran off, he quickly patched up the small wound she had given him before he walked over to the Russian Blue molly and curled up around her. "Sleep now, young one." He whispered, licking the top of her head comfortingly, he sure had not wished for her to hear all that, he did think she would stay asleep due to the poppy seeds, but she had showed him otherwise. "Everything is over..." He murmured.

The molly watched as Ravenwing was scratched on the cheek, seeing him run out of her field of view to patch the wound he got. Soon, she heard him telling her to sleep as he curled up around her, feeling his warmth. It was soothing and comfortable, and him licking the top of her head comfortably only made things feel better. Her breath shortened to a slow, calm inhale and exhale as he said that everything was over. Soon she laid her head back down, and slowly closed her emerald eyes, her breath slowing a bit more to allow her to sleep, giving a slight smile from how comfortable she was.

Gone
July 18th, 2017, 07:55 PM
The molly watched as Ravenwing was scratched on the cheek, seeing him run out of her field of view to patch the wound he got. Soon, she heard him telling her to sleep as he curled up around her, feeling his warmth. It was soothing and comfortable, and him licking the top of her head comfortably only made things feel better. Her breath shortened to a slow, calm inhale and exhale as he said that everything was over. Soon she laid her head back down, and slowly closed her emerald eyes, her breath slowing a bit more to allow her to sleep, giving a slight smile from how comfortable she was.
The old tom smiled at how comfortable the molly seemed to be around him, it almost reminded him of the day he had met is mate, everything was cold and, she honestly didn't seem comfortable with having a clan'cat in her den, but once he showed how caring he was for her, their story as mates begun, soon enough, he layed his head down close to the young cat's one and started humming softly, trying to help the young cat to go to sleep, it was almost like a father humming a lullaby to its kittens.

DragonChaos
July 18th, 2017, 08:02 PM
The old tom smiled at how comfortable the molly seemed to be around him, it almost reminded him of the day he had met is mate, everything was cold and, she honestly didn't seem comfortable with having a clan'cat in her den, but once he showed how caring he was for her, their story as mates begun, soon enough, he layed his head down close to the young cat's one and started humming softly, trying to help the young cat to go to sleep, it was almost like a father humming a lullaby to its kittens.

The molly, almost in complete slumber, heard Ravenwing humming softly to her,
which reminded her of her mother a bit. She tried to not say anything, but soon she gave a slight mew of calmness, soon falling into complete slumber, dreaming of anything that she considered good or happy. (Didn't know what to say since she was pretty much asleep XP Timeskip if you want Raven & Co ?)

Gone
July 18th, 2017, 10:02 PM
The molly, almost in complete slumber, heard Ravenwing humming softly to her,
which reminded her of her mother a bit. She tried to not say anything, but soon she gave a slight mew of calmness, soon falling into complete slumber, dreaming of anything that she considered good or happy. (Didn't know what to say since she was pretty much asleep XP Timeskip if you want Raven & Co ?)
(Timeskip it is)
Waking up due to the sunlight, Ravenwing blinked his eyes open, yawning, using his big, fluffy tail to cover the small molly's eyes, after all, she needed rest more than did and he sure didn't want her to wake up due to the sunlight, he silently checked on her wounds, making sure nothing was getting infected, seeing that nothing was happening, he was definitively proud of himself.

DragonChaos
July 18th, 2017, 10:12 PM
(Timeskip it is)
Waking up due to the sunlight, Ravenwing blinked his eyes open, yawning, using his big, fluffy tail to cover the small molly's eyes, after all, she needed rest more than did and he sure didn't want her to wake up due to the sunlight, he silently checked on her wounds, making sure nothing was getting infected, seeing that nothing was happening, he was definitively proud of himself.

The Russian Blue molly, feeling the sunlight, almost woke up, trying to turn towards the shade, but stopped as Ravenwing's tail covered her eyes. She soon relaxed and fell back asleep. A few minutes later, though, the she-cat let out a yawn as she slowly, but surely, woke up. She noticed the tail in her eyes, and moved the tail out of her eyes, only to be blinded by the sun, she then closed her eyes back up, saying, "It's too bright...I refuse to be blinded by the sun..." immediately forgetting that there was a cat she was shy around right next to her.

Gone
July 18th, 2017, 10:43 PM
The Russian Blue molly, feeling the sunlight, almost woke up, trying to turn towards the shade, but stopped as Ravenwing's tail covered her eyes. She soon relaxed and fell back asleep. A few minutes later, though, the she-cat let out a yawn as she slowly, but surely, woke up. She noticed the tail in her eyes, and moved the tail out of her eyes, only to be blinded by the sun, she then closed her eyes back up, saying, "It's too bright...I refuse to be blinded by the sun..." immediately forgetting that there was a cat she was shy around right next to her.
Ravenwing gazed down at her, chuckling slightly as he heard her complaint about the sunlight, he moved around and made sure that none got to her. "There, better now?" The tom asked, licking the top of her head. "You need more sleep?" He added.

DragonChaos
July 19th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Ravenwing gazed down at her, chuckling slightly as he heard her complaint about the sunlight, he moved around and made sure that none got to her. "There, better now?" The tom asked, licking the top of her head. "You need more sleep?" He added.

The Russian Blue molly kept her eyes closed until Ravenwing moved around to block the sunlight, responding to his question with a slight nod along with, "Much better..." As she opened her emerald eyes, she remembered that it was Ravenwing who was taking care of her now, but she didn't feel the need to be shy. Why would she be shy around someone who was taking good care of her already. She gave a smile and said, "No, thank you...I don't feel like I need more sleep...although the wound still does hurt a bit...Thanks for taking care of me back there...." in a shy-ish tone. Her shy nature didn't want to get rid of her complete shyness, but she was atleast comfortable with speaking more clearly around him.

( Raven & Co im tempted to accidentally have her call Ravenwing 'dad' by mistake XD )

Gone
July 19th, 2017, 03:26 PM
The Russian Blue molly kept her eyes closed until Ravenwing moved around to block the sunlight, responding to his question with a slight nod along with, "Much better..." As she opened her emerald eyes, she remembered that it was Ravenwing who was taking care of her now, but she didn't feel the need to be shy. Why would she be shy around someone who was taking good care of her already. She gave a smile and said, "No, thank you...I don't feel like I need more sleep...although the wound still does hurt a bit...Thanks for taking care of me back there...." in a shy-ish tone. Her shy nature didn't want to get rid of her complete shyness, but she was atleast comfortable with speaking more clearly around him.

( Raven & Co im tempted to accidentally have her call Ravenwing 'dad' by mistake XD )
The old tom smiled, licking the top of her head as she spoke, he quickly met her gaze, it was definitively nice to have her slowly becoming calmer and calmer around him, after all, he knew he didn't have the best appearance with all those scars on his body. "If it hurts a tad more, we'll get you another poppy seed, it's kind of my job to make sure that you aren't hurt after all." He said and started grooming her, making sure to be very delicate around the area of her wounds. "No need to thank me, young one, I'm only doing my job." Ravenwing added, his smile growing as he nuzzled the top of her head.

(Well, if she wants to stay with him, she can x3)

DragonChaos
July 19th, 2017, 04:02 PM
The old tom smiled, licking the top of her head as she spoke, he quickly met her gaze, it was definitively nice to have her slowly becoming calmer and calmer around him, after all, he knew he didn't have the best appearance with all those scars on his body. "If it hurts a tad more, we'll get you another poppy seed, it's kind of my job to make sure that you aren't hurt after all." He said and started grooming her, making sure to be very delicate around the area of her wounds. "No need to thank me, young one, I'm only doing my job." Ravenwing added, his smile growing as he nuzzled the top of her head.

(Well, if she wants to stay with him, she can x3)

(X3 at this rate she most likely will)

The molly smiled back at Ravenwing as he licked the top of her head, seeing as his gaze meet her emerald eyes. She gave a nod and silently watched as he started grooming her. Soon, she spoke up, saying, "My name's...uhh..." She trailed of, quickly having to think of a name because she had forgotten her real name. After thinking, she said, "Blue...." in an uncertain tone. When he was done grooming and nuzzled her head, she soon asked, "Why is taking care of others your job?" in a curious manner, also wanting to not have him ask why she said her name in an uncertain tone.

Gone
July 19th, 2017, 04:47 PM
(X3 at this rate she most likely will)

The molly smiled back at Ravenwing as he licked the top of her head, seeing as his gaze meet her emerald eyes. She gave a nod and silently watched as he started grooming her. Soon, she spoke up, saying, "My name's...uhh..." She trailed of, quickly having to think of a name because she had forgotten her real name. After thinking, she said, "Blue...." in an uncertain tone. When he was done grooming and nuzzled her head, she soon asked, "Why is taking care of others your job?" in a curious manner, also wanting to not have him ask why she said her name in an uncertain tone.
The old tabby couldn't help it, she was so cute, though, as she seemed to think about her name, but he would ask her, just after answering her question. "Well, you see, I was once a part of ShadowClan, one of the many clans in this forest... And, I decided to leave, which now means that I live here, and... Honestly, I didn't see the point in fighting over a piece of territory, and in our clans, we had something called a Medecine Cat, and they take care of other cats, I've always found myself interested in their ways of doing things and take care of others other than injuring them." Ravenwing said. "I'm only here to help." He added. "By the way... Are you sure that Blue is your name?" He asked.

DragonChaos
July 19th, 2017, 05:30 PM
The old tabby couldn't help it, she was so cute, though, as she seemed to think about her name, but he would ask her, just after answering her question. "Well, you see, I was once a part of ShadowClan, one of the many clans in this forest... And, I decided to leave, which now means that I live here, and... Honestly, I didn't see the point in fighting over a piece of territory, and in our clans, we had something called a Medecine Cat, and they take care of other cats, I've always found myself interested in their ways of doing things and take care of others other than injuring them." Ravenwing said. "I'm only here to help." He added. "By the way... Are you sure that Blue is your name?" He asked.

The young molly listened to him silently about these 'clans' and 'medicine cats' that she had never heard of before, taking slight interest in his words. When he asked if Blue was her real name, she replied, "Of course I'm sure!" not wanting to yell, but also wanting to convince him that Blue was her real name when it wasn't. She tried to look serious, but soon looked down at the floor and said, "...maybe..." Showing complete uncertainty before looking back into his eyes, trying not to confess that she didn't know her real name.

Gone
July 19th, 2017, 05:45 PM
The young molly listened to him silently about these 'clans' and 'medicine cats' that she had never heard of before, taking slight interest in his words. When he asked if Blue was her real name, she replied, "Of course I'm sure!" not wanting to yell, but also wanting to convince him that Blue was her real name when it wasn't. She tried to look serious, but soon looked down at the floor and said, "...maybe..." Showing complete uncertainty before looking back into his eyes, trying not to confess that she didn't know her real name.
Ravenwing gazed down at the young molly, he saw the uncertainty in her eyes and his ears twitched. "How about... Crystal, or Sapphire?" He asked, he wanted something that matched her fur and how cute she was. "I find those pretty fitting." He admitted and licked her between the ears. "Because I don't wanna leave you without a name if you don't know what your actual anme is." He admitted, not gazing away from her eyes.

DragonChaos
July 19th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Ravenwing gazed down at the young molly, he saw the uncertainty in her eyes and his ears twitched. "How about... Crystal, or Sapphire?" He asked, he wanted something that matched her fur and how cute she was. "I find those pretty fitting." He admitted and licked her between the ears. "Because I don't wanna leave you without a name if you don't know what your actual anme is." He admitted, not gazing away from her eyes.

The molly listened as he suggested names for her, knowing that he knew about her uncertainty. She thought until he licked between her ears, admitting that he didn't want to leave her without a name. She thought about it for a little while more, looking at the ground during the time, then looking up and saying, "Sapphire...I like that one..." with a slight smile, her emerald eyes meeting his gaze again as she smiled a bit more, wondering what he meant by 'I don't wanna leave you'.

Jusniffles
July 19th, 2017, 09:45 PM
((Yo yo yo, mind if I join?))

Gone
July 20th, 2017, 12:40 AM
The molly listened as he suggested names for her, knowing that he knew about her uncertainty. She thought until he licked between her ears, admitting that he didn't want to leave her without a name. She thought about it for a little while more, looking at the ground during the time, then looking up and saying, "Sapphire...I like that one..." with a slight smile, her emerald eyes meeting his gaze again as she smiled a bit more, wondering what he meant by 'I don't wanna leave you'.
Ravenwing smiled as she chose to be named Sapphire, he gave a nod and pressed his nose against hers. "Sapphire, make yourself at home now, you're a part of this family." He murmured, smiling, and this was indeed true, he was gonna treat this she-cat like his daughter, make sure she had food, a roof to live under and over all, a family who cared about her. "Now, my dear, what do you want to do?" He asked softly.

Gone
July 20th, 2017, 01:32 AM
((Yo yo yo, mind if I join?))
((Feel free to join))

DragonChaos
July 20th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Ravenwing smiled as she chose to be named Sapphire, he gave a nod and pressed his nose against hers. "Sapphire, make yourself at home now, you're a part of this family." He murmured, smiling, and this was indeed true, he was gonna treat this she-cat like his daughter, make sure she had food, a roof to live under and over all, a family who cared about her. "Now, my dear, what do you want to do?" He asked softly.

Sapphire gave a small purr as she was welcomed as part of the family he was in, smiling back. She felt like this was going to be a new step in her life and that this new step was going to keep her happy for a long time. As he asked what she wanted t do, she thought for a bit and said, "To be honest...I'm not sure." She then kept quiet for a bit and then admitted, "I've lived alone for so long that I only know some of the essentials, like eating, drinking, and sleeping...I was too young to be taught how to hunt and fight back then, so I've been living off of scraps I find..." looking down at the ground. She did, in fact, not know how to hunt or fight since she was left by herself at a younger age, her real parents not wanting to teach her until she was older.

Gone
July 20th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Sapphire gave a small purr as she was welcomed as part of the family he was in, smiling back. She felt like this was going to be a new step in her life and that this new step was going to keep her happy for a long time. As he asked what she wanted t do, she thought for a bit and said, "To be honest...I'm not sure." She then kept quiet for a bit and then admitted, "I've lived alone for so long that I only know some of the essentials, like eating, drinking, and sleeping...I was too young to be taught how to hunt and fight back then, so I've been living off of scraps I find..." looking down at the ground. She did, in fact, not know how to hunt or fight since she was left by herself at a younger age, her real parents not wanting to teach her until she was older.
Ravenwing smiled as he watched the molly that was now his adoptive daughter, though, as she told him that she didn't know what to do, he started thinking before he came up with an idea. "I could show you around the territory and maybe a few healing plants on the way." He mewed, licking the top of her head. "I'll make sure you learn everything you need to in order to live by yourself, even though I won't let you go until you're old enough to actually make a living by yourself." He added and groomed her fur. "Do you want to eat something before we leave?" He asked softly, caressing her back with his big, fluffy tail.

DragonChaos
July 20th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Ravenwing smiled as he watched the molly that was now his adoptive daughter, though, as she told him that she didn't know what to do, he started thinking before he came up with an idea. "I could show you around the territory and maybe a few healing plants on the way." He mewed, licking the top of her head. "I'll make sure you learn everything you need to in order to live by yourself, even though I won't let you go until you're old enough to actually make a living by yourself." He added and groomed her fur. "Do you want to eat something before we leave?" He asked softly, caressing her back with his big, fluffy tail.

Sapphire listened to his idea, and gave a nod, replying with, "that would be good for me so I can get used to around here..." giving another smile as he said that he would teach her everything that she needed to know in order to live by herself one day, letting him groom her fur. When he asked if she wanted to eat something before they left, she gave a nod, saying, "I would love something to eat right now." as she carefully lifted herself up on her legs, making sure not to hurt or open the wound more.

Jusniffles
July 20th, 2017, 01:20 PM
((Feel free to join))

((Alrighty then, thank you c: ))

In the outskirts of the clearing, a mysterious silhouette leaped silently from branch to branch high up in the trees. From the shape, it looked like a thin cat. The cat-like figure peered forward from its shelter in the shadowy branches, observing the scene below. The figure's intense amber eyes, which were mostly hidden in shadow, narrowed to slits as it watched Ravenwing and Saphire converse. Its ears flicked as it heard every word. Suddenly, it scented prey. Swinging its head around, it caught a woodpecker pecking at the tree's trunk. It crouched down and began to creep towards it.

Gone
July 20th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Sapphire listened to his idea, and gave a nod, replying with, "that would be good for me so I can get used to around here..." giving another smile as he said that he would teach her everything that she needed to know in order to live by herself one day, letting him groom her fur. When he asked if she wanted to eat something before they left, she gave a nod, saying, "I would love something to eat right now." as she carefully lifted herself up on her legs, making sure not to hurt or open the wound more.
((Alrighty then, thank you c: ))

In the outskirts of the clearing, a mysterious silhouette leaped silently from branch to branch high up in the trees. From the shape, it looked like a thin cat. The cat-like figure peered forward from its shelter in the shadowy branches, observing the scene below. The figure's intense amber eyes, which were mostly hidden in shadow, narrowed to slits as it watched Ravenwing and Saphire converse. Its ears flicked as it heard every word. Suddenly, it scented prey. Swinging its head around, it caught a woodpecker pecking at the tree's trunk. It crouched down and began to creep towards it.
Ravenwing smiled, walking towards the fresh-kill and taking a plump mouse, which he placed down in front of her, taking one for himself afterwards. "There you go, sweetheart, eat well." He murmured and took a bite of his meal, he was beside his adoptive daughter, his tail caressing her flank, he quickly enough finished the mouse and sniffed the air. "When we'll go out, stay close to me, I smell someone." He admitted and sat by the entrance so that he would see whoever was there, and they wouldn't be able to enter the den without having to go through him.

Jusniffles
July 20th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Ravenwing smiled, walking towards the fresh-kill and taking a plump mouse, which he placed down in front of her, taking one for himself afterwards. "There you go, sweetheart, eat well." He murmured and took a bite of his meal, he was beside his adoptive daughter, his tail caressing her flank, he quickly enough finished the mouse and sniffed the air. "When we'll go out, stay close to me, I smell someone." He admitted and sat by the entrance so that he would see whoever was there, and they wouldn't be able to enter the den without having to go through him.

The shadowy figure crept forward in the high branch. Hearing the branch creak, it stopped. It looked down worriedly at the branch. I think it's fine... it thought. It... it should hold my weight... I hope...
It crept forward, a little carefully now, towards the woodpecker, which was unaware of the predator only a few tail-lengths behind it. Just a few more steps, and I'll finally have something to eat! the figure crept quicker, driven by hunger, until...
CRACK! the branch began to snap under the figure's weight. The woodpecker looked back and let out a loud alarm call before flying away. The figure looked around in wild panic, trying to think of what to do. But before it could do anything, the branch gave way. The figure plummeted from its high place in the tree, yowling in shock and twisting around frantically. At last, it landed near a bush with a sickening thump and lay still.

DragonChaos
July 20th, 2017, 03:51 PM

Sapphire watched silently as he grabbed a plump mouse for her, saying her thanks before taking a bite out of the mouse. It had been so long since she ate regular food that she was savoring every bite of deliciousness, not hiding how pleased she was. She finished the mouse, still tasting the flavor, but stopped herself when Ravenwing said that someone else was in the territory. She quickly padded over to his side at the entrance, and started peering around for a glimpse of someone with him.

Gone
July 20th, 2017, 03:52 PM
The shadowy figure crept forward in the high branch. Hearing the branch creak, it stopped. It looked down worriedly at the branch. I think it's fine... it thought. It... it should hold my weight... I hope...
It crept forward, a little carefully now, towards the woodpecker, which was unaware of the predator only a few tail-lengths behind it. Just a few more steps, and I'll finally have something to eat! the figure crept quicker, driven by hunger, until...
CRACK! the branch began to snap under the figure's weight. The woodpecker looked back and let out a loud alarm call before flying away. The figure looked around in wild panic, trying to think of what to do. But before it could do anything, the branch gave way. The figure plummeted from its high place in the tree, yowling in shock and twisting around frantically. At last, it landed near a bush with a sickening thump and lay still.
Ravenwing's ears perked as he heard the branch crack, he immediatly sprung up and gazed at the cat that had fallen down, approaching it before sniffing it. "StarClan's sake, are you okay?! The branches around here won't ever be able to survive a cat's weight!" He said, trying to look for injuries. He knew the cat wasn't alright, so he immediatly started looking for any possible injuries, pressing his nose into the cat's fur to try and find a place where it felt pain. "Sapphire! Come here." He called, gazing over at his adoptive daughter.

Jusniffles
July 20th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Ravenwing's ears perked as he heard the branch crack, he immediatly sprung up and gazed at the cat that had fallen down, approaching it before sniffing it. "StarClan's sake, are you okay?! The branches around here won't ever be able to survive a cat's weight!" He said, trying to look for injuries. He knew the cat wasn't alright, so he immediatly started looking for any possible injuries, pressing his nose into the cat's fur to try and find a place where it felt pain. "Sapphire! Come here." He called, gazing over at his adoptive daughter.

The cat in question was a thin, wiry tortoiseshell. From its scent, it was a she-cat. The tortoiseshell looked fairly pretty, except for a long, ugly scar that spanned across her left shoulder. She was limp from the harsh fall, and her breath was slighty shallow. She was unconscious. Her right shoulder was dislocated, and her right side was all bruised and scraped.

DragonChaos
July 20th, 2017, 04:17 PM

Sapphire watched as Ravenwing sprung over to the injured cat, having a worried expression on her face. She watched as he looked for injuries, and when she was called over, she ran over to Ravenwing's side, looking at the cat and asking, "Are t-thay alright? A-are they hurt?" Seeing as be needed her there, she tried to focus on the cat.

Gone
July 20th, 2017, 04:22 PM
The cat in question was a thin, wiry tortoiseshell. From its scent, it was a she-cat. The tortoiseshell looked fairly pretty, except for a long, ugly scar that spanned across her left shoulder. She was limp from the harsh fall, and her breath was slighty shallow. She was unconscious. Her right shoulder was dislocated, and her right side was all bruised and scraped.
Sapphire watched as Ravenwing sprung over to the injured cat, having a worried expression on her face. She watched as he looked for injuries, and when she was called over, she ran over to Ravenwing's side, looking at the cat and asking, "Are t-thay alright? A-are they hurt?" Seeing as be needed her there, she tried to focus on the cat.

Ravenwing looked around, nosing her right shoulder, it was dislocated, and the fact that she was unconscious kind of helped, because he didn't need anything to prepare her for what was to come, he hid his adoptive daughter's eyes and placed his two paws on it, giving force, loads of it, until there was a loud crack, he had replaced it where it normally had to be, smiling before he went to her left shoulder, he saw the scar, but it had already been taken car of, he then gazed at all the bruises and scrapes, they were lightly bleeding, but he would still need something to stop the blood from coming out, so he quickly went to get some cobwebs and applied them to the she-cat, his amber gaze then turned towards his adoptive daughter. "We'll have to wait before going." He said and picked up the uncouscious she-cat before heading to his den and placing her in a nest towards the back of the den.

Jusniffles
July 20th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Ravenwing looked around, nosing her right shoulder, it was dislocated, and the fact that she was unconscious kind of helped, because he didn't need anything to prepare her for what was to come, he hid his adoptive daughter's eyes and placed his two paws on it, giving force, loads of it, until there was a loud crack, he had replaced it where it normally had to be, smiling before he went to her left shoulder, he saw the scar, but it had already been taken car of, he then gazed at all the bruises and scrapes, they were lightly bleeding, but he would still need something to stop the blood from coming out, so he quickly went to get some cobwebs and applied them to the she-cat, his amber gaze then turned towards his adoptive daughter. "We'll have to wait before going." He said and picked up the uncouscious she-cat before heading to his den and placing her in a nest towards the back of the den.

The tortoiseshell shifted as she was placed in the nest. Her eyes opened halfway, glazed with pain. She moved her head around, looking at her surroundings. Where am I..? After a few moments, memory flooded her mind; watching two cats talking, stalking a bird, a branch snapping, and her plummeting to the ground. When she landed with a thump, everything had went black. But now that she thought about it, her surroundings were not at all familiar. She then realized she wasn't anywhere near the tree she fell from! Her eyes flew wide, and she hopped to her feet, before gasping in pain and collapsing again in the nest. She looked around in panic, before her eyes landed on Ravenwing. Immediately, she snarled, baring her teeth. "Who are you? What are you doing here? Get away from me!" She got up to a crouch, her eyes flaring with defense, wariness, and pain.

Gone
July 20th, 2017, 04:46 PM
The tortoiseshell shifted as she was placed in the nest. Her eyes opened halfway, glazed with pain. She moved her head around, looking at her surroundings. Where am I..? After a few moments, memory flooded her mind; watching two cats talking, stalking a bird, a branch snapping, and her plummeting to the ground. When she landed with a thump, everything had went black. But now that she thought about it, her surroundings were not at all familiar. She then realized she wasn't anywhere near the tree she fell from! Her eyes flew wide, and she hopped to her feet, before gasping in pain and collapsing again in the nest. She looked around in panic, before her eyes landed on Ravenwing. Immediately, she snarled, baring her teeth. "Who are you? What are you doing here? Get away from me!" She got up to a crouch, her eyes flaring with defense, wariness, and pain.
Ravenwing watched the she-cat silently, he was far taller than her and he showed no fear, meeting her gaze as she snarled, he unsheated his claws in case she wouldn't comply, they were sharp, good for one thing and that was killing. "I'm Ravenwing, and I might ask you the question about what you are doing on my land, after all, my borders have a scent mark, so I find it very strange to find you on my territory, which you have nothing to do on..." He mewed and approached her. "I'm the one who made sure you're safe, so lay back down and calm down, or else I'll have to calm you down." He mewed before taking some poppy seeds and placing them in the nest she was in. "Eat them, they'll take care of the pain." The scar-covered tom added.

DragonChaos
July 20th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Ravenwing watched the she-cat silently, he was far taller than her and he showed no fear, meeting her gaze as she snarled, he unsheated his claws in case she wouldn't comply, they were sharp, good for one thing and that was killing. "I'm Ravenwing, and I might ask you the question about what you are doing on my land, after all, my borders have a scent mark, so I find it very strange to find you on my territory, which you have nothing to do on..." He mewed and approached her. "I'm the one who made sure you're safe, so lay back down and calm down, or else I'll have to calm you down." He mewed before taking some poppy seeds and placing them in the nest she was in. "Eat them, they'll take care of the pain." The scar-covered tom added.

Sapphire watched as Ravenwing did his work, but when he covered her eyes, she knew he didn't want her seeing what he would do. After hearing a loud crack, she closed her eyes, then opened them. She gave a nod and followed him to the den, being next to him the entire time, watching silently as the strange cat woke up and argued with her adoptive father.
(Had to catch up quickly so sorry its short)

Jusniffles
July 20th, 2017, 05:06 PM
@Raven & Co DragonChaos

The she-cat narrowed her eyes suspiciously before turning away, without eating the poppy seeds. "What's the problem with looking for some food? I tried to hunt in the pine forest, but every tail-length is always taken by this rogue and the other loner," she growled angrily. Any cat could see why she was angry; her ribs showed through her fur, showing how she didn't have a good meal in a while.

Gone
July 20th, 2017, 06:36 PM
@Raven & Co DragonChaos

The she-cat narrowed her eyes suspiciously before turning away, without eating the poppy seeds. "What's the problem with looking for some food? I tried to hunt in the pine forest, but every tail-length is always taken by this rogue and the other loner," she growled angrily. Any cat could see why she was angry; her ribs showed through her fur, showing how she didn't have a good meal in a while.
"The problem is that you aren't on your territory, I once had no territory and I could still hunt, because there were some places that weren't taken by others." Ravenwing growled and took a plump bird from the fresh-kill pile before placing it in her nest. "Now eat and shut your muzzle." He growled, keeping his thorn-like claws unsheated, if this cat was gonna put his safety to risk, he was far from minding to add another one to those who had, and were now in StarClan or the Dark Forest, that was if they had the same beliefs as him.

Jusniffles
July 20th, 2017, 06:49 PM
"The problem is that you aren't on your territory, I once had no territory and I could still hunt, because there were some places that weren't taken by others." Ravenwing growled and took a plump bird from the fresh-kill pile before placing it in her nest. "Now eat and shut your muzzle." He growled, keeping his thorn-like claws unsheated, if this cat was gonna put his safety to risk, he was far from minding to add another one to those who had, and were now in StarClan or the Dark Forest, that was if they had the same beliefs as him.

"I have no territory!" The tortoiseshell spat, her eyes wide and slitted with fury. "Do my ribs make it look like I have territory!?" The she-cat's eyes widened as she was tossed the plump bird. What kind of a cat is this, giving out free meals? What the heck is this phenomenon!? She was still staring in shock at the plump bird that lay before her. The young cat flicked her ear self-conciously before bending over and taking a bite of the bird. As the tasty juices flooded her mouth, she pulled the bird closer to her chest before taking another bite and eyeing Ravenwing warily.

Gone
July 20th, 2017, 08:03 PM
"I have no territory!" The tortoiseshell spat, her eyes wide and slitted with fury. "Do my ribs make it look like I have territory!?" The she-cat's eyes widened as she was tossed the plump bird. What kind of a cat is this, giving out free meals? What the heck is this phenomenon!? She was still staring in shock at the plump bird that lay before her. The young cat flicked her ear self-conciously before bending over and taking a bite of the bird. As the tasty juices flooded her mouth, she pulled the bird closer to her chest before taking another bite and eyeing Ravenwing warily.
Ravenwing completely ignored the she-cat, he sure didn't have time to lose with a cat like that. "Now don't even talk and eat your poppy seeds, you'll probably go to sleep afterwards, once again." He mewed and gazed at his adoptive daughter. "Stay away just in case, I don't fully trust her." He warned.

DragonChaos
July 20th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Raven & Co
Jusniffles

Sapphire kept on watching and listening to the two argue, seeing as Ravenwing had given the cat help and a decent meal, wondering why the cat would act so hostile towards him. When he warned her to stay away from the cat, she gave a nod, laying down in her nest and watching the cat curiously. She wondered what would happen if she got close to the cat, but figured that the cat wouldn't be able to do much with her injuries. I'll see if i can talk to her later when Ravenwing's asleep without her attacking me... She thought as she turned to look at Ravenwing, wondering what they were going to do now.

Jusniffles
July 20th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Raven & Co DragonChaos

The feisty thin tortoiseshell rolled her amber eyes at his command. "Got it, grandpa," she muttered, before taking one last bite of the bird and licking up the poppy seeds. She hissed at Ravenwing one last time before curling up, her ears flat with misery. She rested her chin on her paws, her eyes fiery with wariness as she stared in thought.

Gone
July 21st, 2017, 12:49 AM
Raven & Co DragonChaos

The feisty thin tortoiseshell rolled her amber eyes at his command. "Got it, grandpa," she muttered, before taking one last bite of the bird and licking up the poppy seeds. She hissed at Ravenwing one last time before curling up, her ears flat with misery. She rested her chin on her paws, her eyes fiery with wariness as she stared in thought.
The tom shot her a deadly glare, eyes narrowed to slits. "And you better show me some respect considering you are in my den, on my territory." Ravenwing warned, what would happen if she didn't was a subject that would never be brought up, unless she decided to be rebellious, then she'd find out what a warrior's training looked like, and, even thought he had learned techniques that must never be used in battle, since he didn't live by the code anymore, he could use them, and he sure would if needed.

Jusniffles
July 21st, 2017, 11:32 AM
The she-cat drowsily flicked her ears and let out a huge yawn. "Thanks, though..." she murmured sleepily. "...for saving me back there. If not for you, it's possible that I would've still been a mess." She curled up deep in the nest. Curling her tail around herself, she slowly fell asleep.

Gone
July 21st, 2017, 01:12 PM
The she-cat drowsily flicked her ears and let out a huge yawn. "Thanks, though..." she murmured sleepily. "...for saving me back there. If not for you, it's possible that I would've still been a mess." She curled up deep in the nest. Curling her tail around herself, she slowly fell asleep.
Ravenwing approached the she-cat as she fell asleep, smiling a tad, he rested his tail on her shoulder and gave the top of her head a lick. "Sleep well..." He whispered and walked back to his daughter, smiling before he leaned down and pressed their noses together. "For now, let's leave her to rest, we have enough time to go do our stuff, now come one, sweetie." The old tom whispered and nuzzled her before heading towards the entrance.

DragonChaos

Jusniffles
July 21st, 2017, 08:14 PM
((It's been a few hours, so I'll just have my cat wake up.))

The tortoiseshell's eyes opened slightly. It was nighttime, but she didn't mind; she found night more calming than day anyways. She yawned and opened her eyes completely before stretching. As the she-cat stretched, though, she winced at the slight pain that was her side when she moved. She sighed and just flopped down on her side. "I should be resting more, but I don't want to sleep anymore..." she muttered to herself.

Raven & Co
DragonChaos

Gone
July 21st, 2017, 11:28 PM
((It's been a few hours, so I'll just have my cat wake up.))

The tortoiseshell's eyes opened slightly. It was nighttime, but she didn't mind; she found night more calming than day anyways. She yawned and opened her eyes completely before stretching. As the she-cat stretched, though, she winced at the slight pain that was her side when she moved. She sighed and just flopped down on her side. "I should be resting more, but I don't want to sleep anymore..." she muttered to herself.

Raven & Co
DragonChaos
Since it was now nighttime, Ravenwing was asleep with his adoptive daughter, protectively curled up around her, barely making any sounds, the tom was purring a tad, happy to have a child to care for, since his other kits were now grown up, had their mates and probably kits... But still gave no news, so he didn't know if he was a grand-father or something along those lines.

Jusniffles
July 22nd, 2017, 12:35 PM
Since it was now nighttime, Ravenwing was asleep with his adoptive daughter, protectively curled up around her, barely making any sounds, the tom was purring a tad, happy to have a child to care for, since his other kits were now grown up, had their mates and probably kits... But still gave no news, so he didn't know if he was a grand-father or something along those lines.

The she-cat flicked her ears in jealousy as she saw the happy family. Oh, Crippled and Grandpa got it easy. They have tons of food, a place to sleep. They're all plump and sheltered from the wind. And then me, poor little me, I have nothing! I'm as skinny as a stick! I have to travel day and night and sleep out in the rain! Her tail lashed angrily as she whipped around and looked at them with a look of fury. They will never know what it's like. She angrily took a shrew from their fresh-kill pile and gobbled it all down hungrily. Thanks for feeding the homeless, you fat kittypet, she snarled to herself, before curling up again and staring miserably at the den wall. Small tears formed at the corner of her eyes.

Gone
July 22nd, 2017, 04:12 PM
The she-cat flicked her ears in jealousy as she saw the happy family. Oh, Crippled and Grandpa got it easy. They have tons of food, a place to sleep. They're all plump and sheltered from the wind. And then me, poor little me, I have nothing! I'm as skinny as a stick! I have to travel day and night and sleep out in the rain! Her tail lashed angrily as she whipped around and looked at them with a look of fury. They will never know what it's like. She angrily took a shrew from their fresh-kill pile and gobbled it all down hungrily. Thanks for feeding the homeless, you fat kittypet, she snarled to herself, before curling up again and staring miserably at the den wall. Small tears formed at the corner of her eyes.
Ravenwing was dreaming about his past, the one he loved. where he had his father, Barney. It had been nice to live as a kittypet, he would always be thankful towards his adoptive father, who had found him in the forest, this forest to be exact, he remembered all the fun he had over there, until he left to go back in the wild to join ShadowClan, he did stay for a while, but ended up leaving too, then he met Sky, the she-cat of his life... And his life was complete. He woke up as he heard snarling. "What?" He asked.

Jusniffles
July 22nd, 2017, 10:16 PM
Ravenwing was dreaming about his past, the one he loved. where he had his father, Barney. It had been nice to live as a kittypet, he would always be thankful towards his adoptive father, who had found him in the forest, this forest to be exact, he remembered all the fun he had over there, until he left to go back in the wild to join ShadowClan, he did stay for a while, but ended up leaving too, then he met Sky, the she-cat of his life... And his life was complete. He woke up as he heard snarling. "What?" He asked.

The tortoiseshell's eyes widened in shock. The scarred black tom heard my complaints? In his sleep!? I never knew that old Grandpa Blacky could even hear! she though sarcastically. She flicked her ear self-consciously before getting up. "I, er..." she tried to think of an excuse. "...I'm having a hard time sleeping..." she mumbled, turning away from him. Her eyes were wide. I hope he didn't hear that! she thought worriedly.

Gone
July 23rd, 2017, 12:08 AM
The tortoiseshell's eyes widened in shock. The scarred black tom heard my complaints? In his sleep!? I never knew that old Grandpa Blacky could even hear! she though sarcastically. She flicked her ear self-consciously before getting up. "I, er..." she tried to think of an excuse. "...I'm having a hard time sleeping..." she mumbled, turning away from him. Her eyes were wide. I hope he didn't hear that! she thought worriedly.
The old tom got up and walked closer to her as she mumbled about having a hard time sleeping, and being who he was, curled up around her protectively, even though he didn't look very good, his fur was surprisingly soft, he took good care of it, just like he took good care of others. "Go to sleep now..." The tom murmured, gazing at the she-cat from the corner of his eye.

DragonChaos
July 25th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Raven & Co
Jusniffles

(Sorry I haven't been on for a while! Some irl stuff happened (not bad stuff) so I forgot about WCO)

Sapphire was sleeping in her nest with her adoptive father until she felt him move, slowly waking up with a yawn to see him moving over to the other cat and hearing him tell her to sleep. Seeing as he focused on the cat, she decided to get up, stretch, and walk over to the entrance of the den, staring out into the dark night sky, thinking about her past and knowing that she wouldn't be able to forget the past.

Gone
July 28th, 2017, 12:29 AM
( DragonChaos , I have no idea on what to do, Julia hasn't gotten back on since July 23rd... ô.ô)

DragonChaos
July 28th, 2017, 12:09 PM
( DragonChaos , I have no idea on what to do, Julia hasn't gotten back on since July 23rd... ô.ô)
(o.o idk what you should do either then... Some people choose to ignore an AFK cat, but I dont think you do that)

Gone
July 28th, 2017, 01:44 PM
(o.o idk what you should do either then... Some people choose to ignore an AFK cat, but I dont think you do that)
(Well, if she doesn't get on by July 30, we'll just move on and continue roleplaying with Raven and Sapphire.)

DragonChaos
July 28th, 2017, 01:48 PM
(Well, if she doesn't get on by July 30, we'll just move on and continue roleplaying with Raven and Sapphire.)

(Rodger Dodger. Also rip Shadowclan camp, be funny if Ivybreeze came back because of this)

Gone
July 28th, 2017, 02:08 PM
(Rodger Dodger. Also rip Shadowclan camp, be funny if Ivybreeze came back because of this)
(True, that'd be funny)

DragonChaos
July 28th, 2017, 02:12 PM
(True, that'd be funny)

(Yeah, but I don't think she will unless one of us specifically asks Ivy about it)

Ivy
July 28th, 2017, 02:46 PM
(Yeah, but I don't think she will unless one of us specifically asks Ivy about it)

(Raven called)

Ivybreeze stumbled in, half-drenched, looking like a scraggly loner. She looked around for Ravenwing, Sky, anyone really. She let out a pitiful whimper and curled up on the dry floor of the forest, trying to stay warm. She hated rain and water thanks to the flood that had forced Halestar and Goldeneye to make the decison to leave their home. Of course everything was unorganized so she had decided to run to the only place she knew where. Sky's Territory was safe, but she had had a brief hesitation due to her last confeontation with her old friend, Ravenwing.

DragonChaos
July 28th, 2017, 02:57 PM
(Raven called)

Ivybreeze stumbled in, half-drenched, looking like a scraggly loner. She looked around for Ravenwing, Sky, anyone really. She let out a pitiful whimper and curled up on the dry floor of the forest, trying to stay warm. She hated rain and water thanks to the flood that had forced Halestar and Goldeneye to make the decison to leave their home. Of course everything was unorganized so she had decided to run to the only place she knew where. Sky's Territory was safe, but she had had a brief hesitation due to her last confeontation with her old friend, Ravenwing.

( Ivy I figured XP )

Sapphire kept looking up at the sky, until a slightly familiar scent hit her nose, looking out into the forest. Barely hearing a whimper from the forest, she immediately ran out of the den without telling Ravenwing, and started looking around in the forest. Due to her young age, she.generally didnt know how to track scents, so she wandered aimlessly, calling out, "Hello? Is someone out here?" Hoping for a response so she could know where to go.

Ivy
July 28th, 2017, 07:13 PM
( Ivy I figured XP )

Sapphire kept looking up at the sky, until a slightly familiar scent hit her nose, looking out into the forest. Barely hearing a whimper from the forest, she immediately ran out of the den without telling Ravenwing, and started looking around in the forest. Due to her young age, she.generally didnt know how to track scents, so she wandered aimlessly, calling out, "Hello? Is someone out here?" Hoping for a response so she could know where to go.

Ivybreeze stumbled towards Sapphire's scent, recognizing it from her previous encounter from the she cat. "Thank StarClan!" She gasped. "I know you!" Ivybreeze half-smiled, but she was exausted and felt like she was gonna collapse which she soon did. "Please..get Ravenwing.." She started to cough up water, gasping. She shivered, her eyes half-closed.

DragonChaos
July 28th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Ivybreeze stumbled towards Sapphire's scent, recognizing it from her previous encounter from the she cat. "Thank StarClan!" She gasped. "I know you!" Ivybreeze half-smiled, but she was exausted and felt like she was gonna collapse which she soon did. "Please..get Ravenwing.." She started to cough up water, gasping. She shivered, her eyes half-closed.

As Sapphire found Ivybreeze, she ran over to her in worry, seeing how exhausted she were when she collapsed, watching as she coughed up water, not trying to waste time. She gave a nod, and quickly ran as fast as she could without injuring her leg further to the den, calling out to Ravenwing. "Ravenwing! The she-cat from earlier is here and needs help!" She didn't explain the details, but she wanted him to follow her to where Ivybreeze was.

Raven & Co

Gone
July 28th, 2017, 07:52 PM
As Sapphire found Ivybreeze, she ran over to her in worry, seeing how exhausted she were when she collapsed, watching as she coughed up water, not trying to waste time. She gave a nod, and quickly ran as fast as she could without injuring her leg further to the den, calling out to Ravenwing. "Ravenwing! The she-cat from earlier is here and needs help!" She didn't explain the details, but she wanted him to follow her to where Ivybreeze was.

Raven & Co
Ravenwing got up and headed towards his adoptive daughter's voice, eyes widening as he saw Ivybreeze, he could barely be seen in the dark of the night, the temperature was horrible, he picked her up by her scruff and brought her in his den, placing her down in a nest. "Why are you out in such dangerous conditions?" He asked firmly, gazing down at his old clanmate, gazing at his daughter. "Sapphire, stay in the den, this is dangerous." He said and met the blue she-cat's gaze, he certainly didn't want his newly adopted daughter to be endangered.
Ivy

DragonChaos
July 28th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Ravenwing got up and headed towards his adoptive daughter's voice, eyes widening as he saw Ivybreeze, he could barely be seen in the dark of the night, the temperature was horrible, he picked her up by her scruff and brought her in his den, placing her down in a nest. "Why are you out in such dangerous conditions?" He asked firmly, gazing down at his old clanmate, gazing at his daughter. "Sapphire, stay in the den, this is dangerous." He said and met the blue she-cat's gaze, he certainly didn't want his newly adopted daughter to be endangered.
Ivy

Sapphire followed Ravenwing to where he brought Ivybreeze, not wanting to give a sigh of relief too early. When she heard him tell her to go in the den and that this was dangerous, she asked, "How is a freezing cat dangerous?" In a confused state, glaring back at him with her emerald eyes, walking up and sitting next to him, looking at Ivybreeze and wanting to stay by her side since she wanted to help somehow.

Gone
July 28th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Sapphire followed Ravenwing to where he brought Ivybreeze, not wanting to give a sigh of relief too early. When she heard him tell her to go in the den and that this was dangerous, she asked, "How is a freezing cat dangerous?" In a confused state, glaring back at him with her emerald eyes, walking up and sitting next to him, looking at Ivybreeze and wanting to stay by her side since she wanted to help somehow.
The tom gazed at his adoptive daughter, a firm look plastered to his face before he shot a glance in ShadowClan's direction. "She's not a Riverclanner... There's something going on with ShadowClan..." He said, knowing that Sapphire was probably gonna question him about the clans, maybe one day he would have to go back there, but how would others welcome him? He didn't know, but he was still there for them, no matter what, the scar-covered tom sighed. "Something bad might be happening Sapphire." He added.

Ivy
July 28th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Ivy

Ivybreeze shivered as she curled up in the dry moss. "It rained so hard Halestar and Goldeneye ordered evacuation. She looked resentfully outside.
"But things were so chaotic, we didn't really know where to go." She whimpered.
"Do you have something to warm me up?" She said. Ivybreeze was catching hypothermia.

Gone
July 28th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Ivybreeze shivered as she curled up in the dry moss. "It rained so hard Halestar and Goldeneye ordered evacuation. She looked resentfully outside.
"But things were so chaotic, we didn't really know where to go." She whimpered.
"Do you have something to warm me up?" She said. Ivybreeze was catching hypothermia.
Ravenwing nodded as she spoke, exactly what he had thought, he then curled up around her to warm her up, he had nothing else other than himself to keep her warm. "Nothing else other than that honestly..." He said and gazed at his daughter. "Come here, Sapphire, now." He ordered, leaving a place between the two, he wanted to keep his daughter warm too.

DragonChaos
July 28th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Ravenwing nodded as she spoke, exactly what he had thought, he then curled up around her to warm her up, he had nothing else other than himself to keep her warm. "Nothing else other than that honestly..." He said and gazed at his daughter. "Come here, Sapphire, now." He ordered, leaving a place between the two, he wanted to keep his daughter warm too.

Sapphire watched as Ravenwing curled up around Ivybreeze to warm her up, but before she could turn away and sleep at her nest, her adoptive father ordered her to go over to him, which sounded a little harsh since she had protested to him, but let it slide and gave a tiny sigh, turning back over and walking to where the two were. Seeing as he gave space for her between the two, she laid down in the space, getting as comfortable as she could without saying a word.

Ivy
July 28th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Sapphire watched as Ravenwing curled up around Ivybreeze to warm her up, but before she could turn away and sleep at her nest, her adoptive father ordered her to go over to him, which sounded a little harsh since she had protested to him, but let it slide and gave a tiny sigh, turning back over and walking to where the two were. Seeing as he gave space for her between the two, she laid down in the space, getting as comfortable as she could without saying a word.

Ivybreeze looked gratefully at Ravenwing and Sapphire. "I cannot say my thanks enough." She sighed as she settled her head on Ravenwing's falnk for a while before looking at him. "I'm sorry for all the horrible things I said Ravenwing." She turned to Sapphire. "And I'm sorry I let my pride get in the way of your wellbeing." She sighed and rested her head on his flank again. "With Lionfrost gone, Ravenpaw is-" She suddenly realized she had left Ravenpaw alone as well as Thistlefur. "They're still out there!" She cried, feeling how terrible of a friend and mate she was. "I left them alone!"
She felt distressed.

Gone
July 28th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Ivybreeze looked gratefully at Ravenwing and Sapphire. "I cannot say my thanks enough." She sighed as she settled her head on Ravenwing's falnk for a while before looking at him. "I'm sorry for all the horrible things I said Ravenwing." She turned to Sapphire. "And I'm sorry I let my pride get in the way of your wellbeing." She sighed and rested her head on his flank again. "With Lionfrost gone, Ravenpaw is-" She suddenly realized she had left Ravenpaw alone as well as Thistlefur. "They're still out there!" She cried, feeling how terrible of a friend and mate she was. "I left them alone!"
She felt distressed.
Ravenwing gazed at the two, he made sure to give Sapphire enough space to be comfortable, he then gazed at Ivybreeze. "Next time, just be more polite towards your senior warrior, I may not be apart of ShadowClan anymore, but that sure doesn't mean I'm not watching over all of you." He admitted and gazed at her as she started freaking out. "If evacuation was ordered, they won't stay, anyway, I'll return you to the closest clan when possible..." He said and layed his head back down. "Now calm down and just sleep for StarClan's sake." He added.

Ivy
July 29th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Ravenwing gazed at the two, he made sure to give Sapphire enough space to be comfortable, he then gazed at Ivybreeze. "Next time, just be more polite towards your senior warrior, I may not be apart of ShadowClan anymore, but that sure doesn't mean I'm not watching over all of you." He admitted and gazed at her as she started freaking out. "If evacuation was ordered, they won't stay, anyway, I'll return you to the closest clan when possible..." He said and layed his head back down. "Now calm down and just sleep for StarClan's sake." He added.

Ivybreeze resisted a little bit. "Ravenwing, you need to worry about yourself." She said a little annoyed. "We can handle ourselves." She whimpered,
relaxing a little, but her muscles were bunched. "He could be lost or he could'v been swept away!" She started to weep. "Ravenwing, he's my mate! I don't know what I would do if I lost him just like I lost Lionfrost!" She still remembered when her other mate had been mauled and killed by another cat.

Gone
July 29th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Ivybreeze resisted a little bit. "Ravenwing, you need to worry about yourself." She said a little annoyed. "We can handle ourselves." She whimpered,
relaxing a little, but her muscles were bunched. "He could be lost or he could'v been swept away!" She started to weep. "Ravenwing, he's my mate! I don't know what I would do if I lost him just like I lost Lionfrost!" She still remembered when her other mate had been mauled and killed by another cat.
"If only caring about myself turns me into a heartless tom like my brother once was, I prefer not to, Ivybreeze." He said simply. The scar covered tom shook his head again afterwards. "No, they aren't idiots, they probably searched you for a bit and left afterwards." Ravenwing mewed, gazing down at her. "He is your mate, and probably sniffed your scent and the fact that you had left the territory." He said simply, he knew ShadowClan wasn't made up of idiots and that they listened to their High ranks.

Ivy
July 29th, 2017, 02:29 PM
"If only caring about myself turns me into a heartless tom like my brother once was, I prefer not to, Ivybreeze." He said simply. The scar covered tom shook his head again afterwards. "No, they aren't idiots, they probably searched you for a bit and left afterwards." Ravenwing mewed, gazing down at her. "He is your mate, and probably sniffed your scent and the fact that you had left the territory." He said simply, he knew ShadowClan wasn't made up of idiots and that they listened to their High ranks.

"I want to see him...he means the world to me.." She sighed closing his eyes. "We were planning on starting a family." She blushed looking at Ravenwing.
"But enough about me, how is Sherman and his family?" She asked, remembering the tortiseshell and his mate, the gentle Shadepelt. "I know you and Sky are pretty much done." She teased him, pawing at his gray muzzle.

Gone
July 29th, 2017, 04:05 PM
"I want to see him...he means the world to me.." She sighed closing his eyes. "We were planning on starting a family." She blushed looking at Ravenwing.
"But enough about me, how is Sherman and his family?" She asked, remembering the tortiseshell and his mate, the gentle Shadepelt. "I know you and Sky are pretty much done." She teased him, pawing at his gray muzzle.
"I know, but sometimes, there are compromises." He said, meeting her gaze. Ravenwing sighed, he knew how she felt because he had lost other cats like that too, and he knew just how stressed someone could be. "Are you really sure you want a family right now?" He asked. "Isn't it too soon for him to have kits?" He added, growling afterwards. "My relation with Sky is still as alive as it was back when I left ShadowClan, Ivybreeze." He said. "Sherman, I had no news..." He admitted.

Ivy
July 29th, 2017, 06:26 PM
"I know, but sometimes, there are compromises." He said, meeting her gaze. Ravenwing sighed, he knew how she felt because he had lost other cats like that too, and he knew just how stressed someone could be. "Are you really sure you want a family right now?" He asked. "Isn't it too soon for him to have kits?" He added, growling afterwards. "My relation with Sky is still as alive as it was back when I left ShadowClan, Ivybreeze." He said. "Sherman, I had no news..." He admitted.

Ivybreeze looked at him shocked. "Well I suggested and he said he would love nothing more than to have kits with me!" She said happily. "Besides,
this isn't my first litter either." She said thinking of her two other kits. "Ravenwing, it'll be fine." She reassured him.

meraki
July 29th, 2017, 06:50 PM
(hey guys! sorry for my large absence. mind if i get a recap?)

Ivy
July 29th, 2017, 08:08 PM
(hey guys! sorry for my large absence. mind if i get a recap?)

(1. Ravenwing and Ivybreeze argument; Sapphire appears and is adopted by Ravenwing
2. Ivybreeze comes back and apologizes but is injured and has hypothermia (due to the flood) and now they're talking about Ivybreeze and her new mate.
You are more than welcome to jump in; it is your topic and territory after all lol)

Gone
July 29th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Ivybreeze looked at him shocked. "Well I suggested and he said he would love nothing more than to have kits with me!" She said happily. "Besides,
this isn't my first litter either." She said thinking of her two other kits. "Ravenwing, it'll be fine." She reassured him.
"Yes, this might not be your first litter, but these will be the first kits he has to take care of..." Ravenwing said, and he knew just how it felt to become a father, and surely the first litter, any cat actually knew if they were old enough and had a mate. "He's gonna freak out..." He chuckled.

Ivy
July 29th, 2017, 09:18 PM
"Yes, this might not be your first litter, but these will be the first kits he has to take care of..." Ravenwing said, and he knew just how it felt to become a father, and surely the first litter, any cat actually knew if they were old enough and had a mate. "He's gonna freak out..." He chuckled.

Ivybreeze shivered. "Is your mate around speaking of being taken care of?" She buried her snout in his fur, trying to keep her nose warm. "I'd like to visit Sherman before I leave..." she admitted. "I must make it up to him. He deserves an apology..." she looked down. "Thanks for clearing his actions up for me, Ravenwing...." she said smiling a tad.

DragonChaos
July 29th, 2017, 09:19 PM
(Trying to figure out how to have Sapphire butt in into the conversation...)

Gone
July 29th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Ivybreeze shivered. "Is your mate around speaking of being taken care of?" She buried her snout in his fur, trying to keep her nose warm. "I'd like to visit Sherman before I leave..." she admitted. "I must make it up to him. He deserves an apology..." she looked down. "Thanks for clearing his actions up for me, Ravenwing...." she said smiling a tad.
Ravenwing looked over his shoulder at his mate. "She's asleep." He said simply and then gazed down at her, shaking his head. "It wouldn't be a good idea honestly... I think just leaving them alone is the best thing you could do." He mewed and layed his head back down, sighing. "I didn't do anything, Ivybreeze." He said.

Ivy
July 29th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Ravenwing looked over his shoulder at his mate. "She's asleep." He said simply and then gazed down at her, shaking his head. "It wouldn't be a good idea honestly... I think just leaving them alone is the best thing you could do." He mewed and layed his head back down, sighing. "I didn't do anything, Ivybreeze." He said.

She looked down. "Oh okay..." she said, her eyes fluttering. The silver tabby curled tighter as she fell asleep against the fur of the two loner cats, smiling.

Gone
July 29th, 2017, 11:54 PM
She looked down. "Oh okay..." she said, her eyes fluttering. The silver tabby curled tighter as she fell asleep against the fur of the two loner cats, smiling.
The tom smiled as he watched Ivybreeze and went to sleep afterwards.

DragonChaos
August 3rd, 2017, 03:40 PM
Raven & Co
Ivy

(you two waiting for something or...XP)

Ivy
August 3rd, 2017, 04:16 PM
The tom smiled as he watched Ivybreeze and went to sleep afterwards.

Sorry

Ivybreeze shut her eyes tihgtly as she shifted a little in her sleep. Her paws fidgeted. "Ravenpaw..." she whimpered and her head shot up, her amber eyes open and afraid before shaking poor Ravenwing. "Get up!"

DragonChaos
August 6th, 2017, 01:48 AM
Raven & Co

(More attempts to keep this alive continue)

Gone
August 6th, 2017, 02:11 AM
Sorry

Ivybreeze shut her eyes tihgtly as she shifted a little in her sleep. Her paws fidgeted. "Ravenpaw..." she whimpered and her head shot up, her amber eyes open and afraid before shaking poor Ravenwing. "Get up!"
As Ivybreeze shook him awake, Ravenwing glared at the she-cat, he was still tired and this wasn't how he liked to be awoken. "What is it?" He asked in a rather angry tone, his amber eyes flared with rage, why in the world would she wake him up so soon!?

Ivy
August 6th, 2017, 05:39 PM
As Ivybreeze shook him awake, Ravenwing glared at the she-cat, he was still tired and this wasn't how he liked to be awoken. "What is it?" He asked in a rather angry tone, his amber eyes flared with rage, why in the world would she wake him up so soon!?

Ivybreeze flinched at Ravenwing's more than annoyed expression. "Ravenwing, I feel like he's coming for me...but....got lost..." she said looking down. Ravenpaw had never come here, but Thistlefur had and considering her best friend's memory....well let's just say it had been a long time. She pinned her ears back. "I'm sorry Ravenwing..." she apologized.

Gone
August 7th, 2017, 02:23 AM
Ivybreeze flinched at Ravenwing's more than annoyed expression. "Ravenwing, I feel like he's coming for me...but....got lost..." she said looking down. Ravenpaw had never come here, but Thistlefur had and considering her best friend's memory....well let's just say it had been a long time. She pinned her ears back. "I'm sorry Ravenwing..." she apologized.
Ravenwing growled. "He isn't, he doesn't even know where I live." The tom said and stretched his paws, gazing at his adoptive daughter afterwards, glad to see that she wasn't awake, she still needed sleep after all, he yawned and his tail was wrapped around her, holding her close. "About what?" He asked.

Ivy
August 7th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Ravenwing growled. "He isn't, he doesn't even know where I live." The tom said and stretched his paws, gazing at his adoptive daughter afterwards, glad to see that she wasn't awake, she still needed sleep after all, he yawned and his tail was wrapped around her, holding her close. "About what?" He asked.

"Shouldnt we look for them?, she asked, a little dumbfounded that he didnt know what she was apologizing for. "For waking you up?" Her meow was a little confused. Ivybreeze gently untangled herself from the cats before going outside to sniff and taste the air, hopeful for a scent of Thistlefur or her mate.

DragonChaos
August 22nd, 2017, 05:04 AM
( Raven & Co Ivy I refuse to let this die. )

Ivy
August 23rd, 2017, 04:39 PM
( Raven & Co Ivy I refuse to let this die. )

DragonChaos
I was waiting for a response. Plus I have writer's block and Raven is recovering from it

Gone
December 26th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Ravenwing walked back onto his territory, looking over his shoulder to see if his adoptive daughter was following, he was so happy to know that she wasn't mad at him, it had been so long that he didn't even see her become a warrior, he had taken care of her for a little bit, but by her reaction as she saw him, he knew he had done a good job, because deep in there, she had found a way to forgive him. The tom approached his den and made his way in before heading over to his nest, joining his mate in their nest and giving the top of her head an affectionate lick to see if she would wake up. "Sky... My love?" He murmured, gazing at Snowfang afterwards and shrugging.

meraki GyreHaze

GyreHaze
December 26th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Ravenwing walked back onto his territory, looking over his shoulder to see if his adoptive daughter was following, he was so happy to know that she wasn't mad at him, it had been so long that he didn't even see her become a warrior, he had taken care of her for a little bit, but by her reaction as she saw him, he knew he had done a good job, because deep in there, she had found a way to forgive him. The tom approached his den and made his way in before heading over to his nest, joining his mate in their nest and giving the top of her head an affectionate lick to see if she would wake up. "Sky... My love?" He murmured, gazing at Snowfang afterwards and shrugging.

meraki GyreHaze

SnowFang stood at the entrance of the den just staring over at Sky and RavenWing, She couldn't help but smile and let a slight purr rumble in her throat.Even though She lived in the clan for moons and became a warrior without Ravenwing by her side to watch her grow up but she didn't hate him for leaving, she completely understood and couldn't be happier he is back in her life once again after so many moons being apart, she would always forgive him.."S-Sky.." She suttered out, or well mumbled to herself at least ears flattened against her head

meraki
December 26th, 2017, 08:13 PM

meraki GyreHaze
SnowFang stood at the entrance of the den just staring over at Sky and RavenWing, She couldn't help but smile and let a slight purr rumble in her throat.Even though She lived in the clan for moons and became a warrior without Ravenwing by her side to watch her grow up but she didn't hate him for leaving, she completely understood and couldn't be happier he is back in her life once again after so many moons being apart, she would always forgive him.."S-Sky.." She suttered out, or well mumbled to herself at least ears flattened against her head

(Please do not bump things for me unless I haven’t responded in 48 hours)

Sky lifted her head slowly, her eyes falling upon the face of her beloved mate, and that of a cat she’d never met. Her brow furrowed in minor confusion, head tilted to one side. The elderly calico glowed of lost beauty; the looks of her youth revealing them self through the eyes of the beholder. As Sky’s glamor faded, her eyes did not. “Morning dear,” she purred kindly. “And who’s this?” She asked, looking towards Snowfang.

Gone
December 26th, 2017, 10:20 PM
(Please do not bump things for me unless I haven’t responded in 48 hours)

Sky lifted her head slowly, her eyes falling upon the face of her beloved mate, and that of a cat she’d never met. Her brow furrowed in minor confusion, head tilted to one side. The elderly calico glowed of lost beauty; the looks of her youth revealing them self through the eyes of the beholder. As Sky’s glamor faded, her eyes did not. “Morning dear,” she purred kindly. “And who’s this?” She asked, looking towards Snowfang.

Ravenwing slowly intertwined his tail with his mate's like he did every morning. The elderly tom's memories of when he had met her coming back everytime he looked at her, it had been one of the best days of his life, and through everything that had happened came the scars, which were there in big quantities. He leaned down and nuzzled the top of the calico's head. "Morning, I hope you slept well." He purred and gazed at Snowfang. "This is Snowfang, our adoptive daughter, I sure hope you remember her when she was just an apprentice, Snowpaw." He mewed and turned back to look at her.

GyreHaze
December 26th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Ravenwing slowly intertwined his tail with his mate's like he did every morning. The elderly tom's memories of when he had met her coming back everytime he looked at her, it had been one of the best days of his life, and through everything that had happened came the scars, which were there in big quantities. He leaned down and nuzzled the top of the calico's head. "Morning, I hope you slept well." He purred and gazed at Snowfang. "This is Snowfang, our adoptive daughter, I sure hope you remember her when she was just an apprentice, Snowpaw." He mewed and turned back to look at her.

SnowFang was once again just staring at Sky and Ravenwing before she started to slowly back out of the den " I u-uh..I-I'm just gonna wander f-for a b-bit!" She stuttered out as she made her way out of the den, The she-cat was happy to see them both again...Happy to be with them but at the same time it had been so long and if Sky didn't remember her it would break the poor warriors heart ever so slightly to not be remembered when she had never forgotten about them not for one second of the many many days they weren't together, they were on her mind ever second of everyday and she swore to do her best and finish her apprentice training and become the best warrior she could and hopefully make them proud if there was even the slightest chance they would ever come back..SnowFang just wanted to make her parents proud, that was the only thing she ever wanted was for them to be proud of her...and love her like their real daughter..to not just be seen as a kit they took in and raised for a short while even though deep down she knew that was all she'd ever be..