PDA

View Full Version : New here~Slick

slick
November 22nd, 2016, 02:14 PM
Hi my name is Slick and I love to Read, write, Play sports, and Hang out with my family. On my free time I love to play a long game of Basketball. My favorite warrior in the books is Darkstripe. I don't know why, but he wasn't afraid to do what he thought was right, even though he made a lot of poor decisions. I have to admit I make Poor decisions, so it's something in common with him. My Best friend is Cristalline

Ghostly Cristalline
November 22nd, 2016, 02:28 PM
Hi slick~Cristalline

Maplefur
November 22nd, 2016, 02:33 PM
Welcome to WCO! Hope you enjoy your time here! If you ever want a role play buddy, just message me and I'll work something out with you :squee:

Caligo Everton
November 22nd, 2016, 02:37 PM
Welcome to WCO. hope you enjoy!!!

aleka!
November 22nd, 2016, 03:27 PM
Welcome!

FlashFanatic
November 22nd, 2016, 03:33 PM
Welcome to WCO! I'm TehDerpyShoelace, ore you can call me Derpy! If you ever want to roleplay, just ask!

Thunder
November 22nd, 2016, 03:54 PM
Hellooooo! Welcome to our wonderful home WCO!
Stay as long as you like, chat in the box with all the members, or even have a cup of tea in one of the roleplay boxes!
Anyways, please, call me Thunder! I advertise this place on youtube, look up my channel on there, Thunderwolf Productions (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJAzlREHNbLhEnzpZvvyN2Q), Bye!

LuciPie
November 22nd, 2016, 04:22 PM
WELCOME TO WCO!!!

Don't be afraid to talk or ask questions :)

I hope you enjoy your time here!

slick
November 22nd, 2016, 05:38 PM
Welcome to WCO! Hope you enjoy your time here! If you ever want a role play buddy, just message me and I'll work something out with you :squee:
Welcome to WCO. hope you enjoy!!!
Welcome!
Welcome to WCO! I'm TehDerpyShoelace, ore you can call me Derpy! If you ever want to roleplay, just ask!
Hellooooo! Welcome to our wonderful home WCO!
Stay as long as you like, chat in the box with all the members, or even have a cup of tea in one of the roleplay boxes!
Anyways, please, call me Thunder! I advertise this place on youtube, look up my channel on there, Thunderwolf Productions (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJAzlREHNbLhEnzpZvvyN2Q), Bye!
WELCOME TO WCO!!!

Don't be afraid to talk or ask questions :)

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you very much. You guys are very kind.

Fawn
November 23rd, 2016, 11:05 AM
Welcome to WCO!