PDA

View Full Version : [Fuzz] Cedartuft needs 2 interact w/ some of her childs

Dust
November 8th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Like the title says, Cedartuft needs some wholesome interaction w/ her kits or grandkits : )

Just toss me who you want and where you want to rp, I can replicate her if needed or merge rolelplays!

ShiningFern
November 8th, 2017, 04:17 PM
I have Ashpaw. He's one of Cedartuft's grandkits, FeatherxQuiet. Idk what the rp would be about, but we could rp them if you want...idk

wickedvirtues
November 8th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Duststorm

I have Twilightkit she could do something with? ((Daughter of Honey and Moth))

Dust
November 9th, 2017, 12:44 AM
I have Ashpaw. He's one of Cedartuft's grandkits, FeatherxQuiet. Idk what the rp would be about, but we could rp them if you want...idk

Could just do some bonding! Maybe they could share a meal together and ash could tell her about his training?

Duststorm

I have Twilightkit she could do something with? ((Daughter of Honey and Moth))

Cedar could play with her in the nursery maybe? : )

wickedvirtues
November 9th, 2017, 06:02 AM
Could just do some bonding! Maybe they could share a meal together and ash could tell her about his training?

Cedar could play with her in the nursery maybe? : )

Sure! I have school, and depending on homework I'll be free around...4:45-ish

Momotaro
November 9th, 2017, 06:39 AM
Liondusk, {Her son who is suppressing his sexuality.} or Rosenose, her daughter in law, mate of Honeythistle

ShiningFern
November 9th, 2017, 06:44 AM

Sounds great, let me know when you want to rp together.

Dust
November 9th, 2017, 06:48 AM
Liondusk, {Her son who is suppressing his sexuality.} or Rosenose, her daughter in law, mate of Honeythistle

Either one is fine! Maybe some dramatics with lion? Could discuss sexuality stuff that pushes him further away?

Momotaro
November 9th, 2017, 06:50 AM
Either one is fine! Maybe some dramatics with lion? Could discuss sexuality stuff that pushes him further away?
OOH! YEs.

Where?
And could you post first?

Dust
November 9th, 2017, 07:08 AM
OOH! YEs.

Where?
And could you post first?

I can! It might take a bit (I haven't slept yet >>;;; ), but it will be in the clearing : )

rubinaito
November 9th, 2017, 10:53 AM
It would be fun to have Echoskip introduce her kits to her mother sometime.
(Cricketkit, Stormkit, and Harekit.)

I would also like to have Oakfur (Tinyfuzz's father) approach Cedartuft about Echoskip, and let her know about Echoskip's ''situation''. (I.E., her being a closeted lesbian and being mates with Moonsplash.)

wren
November 9th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Ah honeydew would love to 'meet' her mom