PDA

View Full Version : you should of fled dear (fnaf rp only if you signed up)

jaymoon
November 8th, 2017, 03:14 PM
I can see you there, warmth and life why don't you share?
It's been many years stuck here living with our fears
Please do pardon me, I can't help it, can't you see?
In this misery, you can join our family

this is five nights at Freddy's role play but all the animatronics are much faster and way meaner

Why'd you lock the door? Don't you like us anymore?
This game's lots of fun, you look funny when you run
Eyes up on the wall, well that's just no fun at all
Watching us in there, using cameras hardly seems fair

there are only 5 nice ones they try to convince the mean ones to be nice if they fail at that they also try if they are brave enough to try to power the mean ones down

Stalking hallways, getting closer
Got you now, it's nearly over
Found your blind spot, lurking within
Sooner or later we'll get in
Careful not to waste your power
You've still got to last an hour
I can hear your heart pound heavy
Here we come I hope you're ready

if the nice ones are not brave enough they will at least try to warn the night guard

Shouldn't have come here to this house of fear
Pray that those doors hold steady
As the clock ticks on you pray to reach dawn
Can you last five nights at Freddy's?

shangle is the lead of the mean ones for anyone who knows him the child took full control

i will add more nice later on

mean
shangle (https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b7/04/19/b7041982410e8dd7b5679051a425dfb4--get-started-the-nightmare.jpg) rped by me jaymoon
sou rped by me jaymoon (looks are the attachment)
Selena the Squirrel rped by CinnamonCookie
storm wolf rped by Raven hollow
Zeke rped by Mystic

nice ( all spots taken for nice )
Angel rped by Ennard
tom rped by Foxfur
dusk rped by Mad-Hatter
smoke the linx rped by Raven hollow
Cossette rpd by Mystic

CinnamonCookie
November 8th, 2017, 05:26 PM
I can see you there, warmth and life why don't you share?
It's been many years stuck here living with our fears
Please do pardon me, I can't help it, can't you see?
In this misery, you can join our family

this is five nights at Freddy's role play but all the animatronics are much faster and way meaner

Why'd you lock the door? Don't you like us anymore?
This game's lots of fun, you look funny when you run
Eyes up on the wall, well that's just no fun at all
Watching us in there, using cameras hardly seems fair

there are only 5 nice ones they try to convince the mean ones to be nice if they fail at that they also try if they are brave enough to try to power the mean ones down

Stalking hallways, getting closer
Got you now, it's nearly over
Found your blind spot, lurking within
Sooner or later we'll get in
Careful not to waste your power
You've still got to last an hour
I can hear your heart pound heavy
Here we come I hope you're ready

if the nice ones are not brave enough they will at least try to warn the night guard

Shouldn't have come here to this house of fear
Pray that those doors hold steady
As the clock ticks on you pray to reach dawn
Can you last five nights at Freddy's?

shangle is the lead of the mean ones for anyone who knows him the child took full control

i will add more nice later on

mean
shangle (https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b7/04/19/b7041982410e8dd7b5679051a425dfb4--get-started-the-nightmare.jpg) rped by me jaymoon
sou rped by me jaymoon (looks are the attachment)
Selena the Squirrel rped by CinnamonCookie
storm wolf rped by Raven hollow
Zeke rped by Mystic

nice ( all spots taken for nice )
Angel rped by Ennard
tom rped by Foxfur
dusk rped by Mad-Hatter
smoke the linx rped by Raven hollow
Cossette rpd by Mystic
(Do you want me to start?)

jaymoon
November 8th, 2017, 05:28 PM
(Do you want me to start?)
if you want

CinnamonCookie
November 8th, 2017, 05:48 PM
if you want
(Joy!)

Selena the Squirrel was still. She was waiting... soon the others will power up and be ready. When the technicians came over earlier, they mentioned about there being a new guard tonight, as well as the next nights. Exciting. It'll be like cat and mouse, but as us the cats. But, if we scare him off to much, then he won't come back and we won't have our fun~. Which is no good. She looked around, with what stillness she held. Her joints were a little bit rusty, but that'll be fixed soon .

jaymoon
November 8th, 2017, 05:50 PM
(Joy!)

Selena the Squirrel was still. She was waiting... soon the others will power up and be ready. When the technicians came over earlier, they mentioned about there being a new guard tonight, as well as the next nights. Exciting. It'll be like cat and mouse, but as us the cats. But, if we scare him off to much, then he won't come back and we won't have our fun~. Which is no good. She looked around, with what stillness she held. Her joints were a little bit rusty, but that'll be fixed soon .
shangle powered on and walked over to selena " have you seen sou " he asked

CinnamonCookie
November 8th, 2017, 05:53 PM
shangle powered on and walked over to selena " have you seen sou " he asked
"Sou? No, sorry." Selena replied, stretching her limbs. "Ah, it feels good to be moving again~." She looked at Shangle, and said, "Want me to look for her?"

jaymoon
November 8th, 2017, 05:56 PM
"Sou? No, sorry." Selena replied, stretching her limbs. "Ah, it feels good to be moving again~." She looked at Shangle, and said, "Want me to look for her?"
yes i am going to take a quick peak at the gaurd to see how easyly we can scare them" shangle said said " oh and when you find her send her to me" he said and walked to the nearest vent

Mystic
November 8th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Zeke powered soon powered up and he looked around.

jaymoon
November 8th, 2017, 06:09 PM
sou powered on and looked around looking for shangle

CinnamonCookie
yes i am going to take a quick peak at the gaurd to see how easyly we can scare them" shangle said said " oh and when you find her send her to me" he said and walked to the nearest vent
"K, boss." She said. She walked around, trying to find Sou. "Geez she's one good hider." She muttered. She thought of checking Pirate Cove, she might be here. She walked there, doing her best to keep out of sight of the cameras. She learned that they blink red when in use.When she got there, she opened the curtain, bit only to meet darkness. "'Ello?" She said. "Sou? You here?"

Liekki
Dusk opened her eyes and stretched her limbs. She shook out her wings, they were filled with dust from the day of keeping them folded in. She sighed with relief. "So," she said to the animatronics around them. "What shall we do today?" she smiled mischievously.

jaymoon
November 8th, 2017, 06:12 PM
"K, boss." She said. She walked around, trying to find Sou. "Geez she's one good hider." She muttered. She thought of checking Pirate Cove, she might be here. She walked there, doing her best to keep out of sight of the cameras. She learned that they blink red when in use.When she got there, she opened the curtain, bit only to meet darkness. "'Ello?" She said. "Sou? You here?"
"yea im here does shangle want me " she asked siting up and walking over to the squirrel

CinnamonCookie
November 8th, 2017, 06:32 PM
"yea im here does shangle want me " she asked siting up and walking over to the squirrel
"Yea. Shangle said to send you to him as soon as I find you." Selena said. "He's seeing if the guard can get scared." She started to walk away. "I'm glad to be able to move, and soon, the game'll start."

cute skeleton
November 8th, 2017, 07:08 PM
storm had powered on last opening her eyes and looking at the others, her ears perked just hearing the word guard and then she listened.

jaymoon
November 8th, 2017, 07:23 PM
"Yea. Shangle said to send you to him as soon as I find you." Selena said. "He's seeing if the guard can get scared." She started to walk away. "I'm glad to be able to move, and soon, the game'll start."
sou walked out of piret coves doging the camras

shangle peaks though the top vent down onto the night gaurd

( we need a night gaurd ahhhhhh )

cute skeleton
November 8th, 2017, 08:07 PM
sou walked out of piret coves doging the camras

shangle peaks though the top vent down onto the night gaurd

( we need a night gaurd ahhhhhh )

(I can make a form if no ones else signs up for it on the sign ups)

jaymoon
November 8th, 2017, 08:08 PM
(I can make a form if no ones else signs up for it on the sign ups)
ok

Barnabas
November 8th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Angel made her way through the place with a slight breathe, caused by being by herself. I'm so used to being by myself. I don't know how to act in front of the others. Will they like me? Will they hate me?

jaymoon
November 8th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Angel made her way through the place with a slight breathe, caused by being by herself. I'm so used to being by myself. I don't know how to act in front of the others. Will they like me? Will they hate me?
sou bumps into angle and growls "who are you?" she asked

CinnamonCookie
November 9th, 2017, 01:42 AM
Selena sighed and walked off, avoiding the cameras the best she could. So far, apparently the night guard isn't here, but you never know. She positioned herself in the Party room, almost in the corner, so when the night guard looks at her, she'll look like a "howdy fun squirell that kids love to play with" ugh. She sighed once more and perfected her stance, she needed the guard to be convinced that they're safe before we attack. Selena smiled, the plan was smooth.

Nomad
November 9th, 2017, 04:18 AM
Tom flipped up his camera noticing a lot of movement " well I was told about that." He said flipping down the games and taking a sip of his kick start.

cute skeleton
November 9th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Smoke walked around a bit looking for anyone to talk to that wasn't mean.

Barnabas
November 9th, 2017, 03:29 PM
sou bumps into angle and growls "who are you?" she asked

Angel looked at Sou a bit taken back, but not angry. "Im Angel the animatronic. Why do you ask?" replied Angel a bit cunfused at the others anger.

Mystic
November 9th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Zeke crawled In the vents

Cossette was sitting down in the corner, staying quiet

jaymoon
November 9th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Angel looked at Sou a bit taken back, but not angry. "Im Angel the animatronic. Why do you ask?" replied Angel a bit cunfused at the others anger.
you must be one of the new ones well stay out of the way till you know the best way to kill for you" she said walking over to shangles place and waited for him

jaymoon
November 10th, 2017, 02:14 AM
boop

Nomad
November 10th, 2017, 05:09 AM
Tom noticed abit too much movement for his liking and started shaking his brain had switched to survival mode.

aleka!
November 10th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Glitch was in a supply closet, their blank eyes aimed toward the camera. There were two exits, a vent and a door. They still stared, before slightly closing their lower jaw, as if to make sure it still worked. A few moments later, they let it go lax again. Stiffly, the animontronic propped themselves up to a sitting position, still staring at the camera all the while.
They preferred to be secluded in the closet. They didn't need the others. They could manage just fine on their own. They fidgeted with a scrap of fur that was falling off near their right wrist. If they needed to, they could do this all themselves. They growled softly in though, a low and rusty sound. Others would just distract you from what you're supposed to be doing. It was faster to do it themselves. And it wasn't like any of the other animatronics there actually understood them, like how they didn't understand the others. The truth simply was that they needed no one.

( Open )

jaymoon
November 10th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Glitch was in a supply closet, their blank eyes aimed toward the camera. There were two exits, a vent and a door. They still stared, before slightly closing their lower jaw, as if to make sure it still worked. A few moments later, they let it go lax again. Stiffly, the animontronic propped themselves up to a sitting position, still staring at the camera all the while.
They preferred to be secluded in the closet. They didn't need the others. They could manage just fine on their own. They fidgeted with a scrap of fur that was falling off near their right wrist. If they needed to, they could do this all themselves. They growled softly in though, a low and rusty sound. Others would just distract you from what you're supposed to be doing. It was faster to do it themselves. And it wasn't like any of the other animatronics there actually understood them, like how they didn't understand the others. The truth simply was that they needed no one.

( Open )
shangle barges into the closet " what are youdoing glich we all need to meet in the kitchen so that we can not be seen and plan! " he yelled at glich

jaymoon
November 11th, 2017, 07:17 PM
boop

jaymoon
November 12th, 2017, 04:03 PM
boop

jaymoon
November 12th, 2017, 05:43 PM
you must be one of the new ones well stay out of the way till you know the best way to kill for you" she said walking over to shangles place and waited for him
boop Ennard

jaymoon
November 12th, 2017, 07:27 PM
shangle barges into the closet " what are youdoing glich we all need to meet in the kitchen so that we can not be seen and plan! " he yelled at glich
boop Aleka

jaymoon
November 12th, 2017, 07:30 PM
sou walked to shangle at the closet "yea like now " she said

Nomad
November 16th, 2017, 06:42 PM
I'm so sorry I slacked off! I was really busy with things and jaymoon Tom is a sec. Guard

jaymoon
November 20th, 2017, 04:38 PM
boop Ennard Foxfur Aleka Mystic Raven hollow CinnamonCookie

Nomad
November 20th, 2017, 06:04 PM
boop Ennard Foxfur Aleka Mystic Raven hollow CinnamonCookie
(I have been waiting for a good time to pop in) Tom wanted to leave but his legs wouldn't permit him. No it was like sleep paralysis but he could move his upper body. He reached for his kick start and drank the last of it, "well it's useless now." He said aloud not knowing what to do with himself

jaymoon
November 20th, 2017, 06:25 PM
(I have been waiting for a good time to pop in) Tom wanted to leave but his legs wouldn't permit him. No it was like sleep paralysis but he could move his upper body. He reached for his kick start and drank the last of it, "well it's useless now." He said aloud not knowing what to do with himself
sou walks away from the colset and speed walks closer to the gaurd now 2 rooms away from where he was and stared at the camra with black eyes

Nomad
November 20th, 2017, 06:31 PM
sou walks away from the colset and speed walks closer to the gaurd now 2 rooms away from where he was and stared at the camra with black eyes
When Tom flipped up the camera and switched it to the cam. 2 rooms away he practically flew out of his seat and he screamed "why me? Oh why me?" He asked himself as he curled up in a fetal position and waited for death to come knocking.

jaymoon
November 20th, 2017, 07:21 PM
When Tom flipped up the camera and switched it to the cam. 2 rooms away he practically flew out of his seat and he screamed "why me? Oh why me?" He asked himself as he curled up in a fetal position and waited for death to come knocking.
after sou heard the gaurd screem she flickered her eyes from black to white and back to black and twiched her head to see if she could scare him a bit more before disapearing

Nomad
November 21st, 2017, 04:54 AM
after sou heard the gaurd screem she flickered her eyes from black to white and back to black and twiched her head to see if she could scare him a bit more before disapearing
Tom's head was down he dared not look up and he was pretty sure he cracked this screen of the camera. (Writer's block makes you lose the ability to make things descriptive)

CinnamonCookie
November 22nd, 2017, 10:23 AM
Selena heard he scream and she smiled. The robot squirrel then moved, heading into the left hallway, only at the begginig of it.