View Full Version : Got Me Lookin so Crazy~{{PRIVARE}}

Teggy
November 8th, 2017, 02:47 PM
I look and stare so deep in your eyes,
I touch on you more and more every time,
When you leave I'm begging you not to go,
Call your name two or three times in a row,
Such a funny thing for me to try to explain,
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame yeah.
'Cuz I know I don't understand,
Just how your love can do what no one else can.

Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now,
Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch
Got me looking so crazy right now
Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss
Got me hoping you'll save me right now
Looking so crazy in love's,
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love.

When I talk to my friends so quietly,
Who he think he is? Look at what you've done to me,
Tennis shoes, don't even need to buy a new dress,
You ain't here, ain't nobody else to impress,
It's the way that you know what I thought I knew,
It's the beat that my heart skips when I'm with you,
But I still don't understand,
Just how your love can do what no one else can.

Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now,
Got me hoping you'll save me right now, your kiss

Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss
Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no.

"I'm not insane... My reality is just different yours..."

Sasuke, Naruto, and Winter have been the one of the worlds greatest threats.

Every country wants their hands on them for there powers, but it all comes with a price...

You see no one can control the three, they are to dangrouse...

So each country decided that there will be three male or female watchers who wil take care of them...

Each come from there own country to represent them...

But the three that where chosen had no idea what was going to happen.

They had only heard about how no Watcher has lasted 4 days with any of them....

But this time was different...

For the three boys had other plans...

To use the three Watchers to get out of the place they where in...

So they began to make the three watchers fall for them, but everything took a wrong turn when they watchers killed someone for trying to harm the boys...

"Your loves got me looking so crazy right now..."

Literally...

PRIVATE:
@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Celestial
@Rubinaito

We all know whos character goes with who and some things about the character. But please fill this tiny form out cause I know you guys are lazy...

Name:
Picture of them:
Who are they watching over?:

Lol the mentions didn't work XD Sasukewolf (madness) Celestial Rubinaito

wren
November 8th, 2017, 02:48 PM
heyy

Teggy
November 8th, 2017, 02:53 PM
heyy
yo yo yo

Teggy
November 8th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Name: Skye
Look: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/69/6d/c5/696dc587be4e1c5b02d997164ad9fee2--cool-anime-girl-anime-girl-green-eyes.jpg
Who they are watching: Winter

rubinaito
November 8th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Sage
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/answers/3525000/3525222_1400175707440.85res_500_400.jpg
Naruto

Teggy
November 9th, 2017, 08:02 AM
Celestial Sasukewolf (madness) ahemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2017, 08:14 AM
XD let me get my peeps! What forum do I use for them?

Teggy
November 9th, 2017, 09:17 PM
XD let me get my peeps! What forum do I use for them?
The one, but add what kind of ability they have

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2017, 09:43 PM
K!)
Sasuke
https://pre00.deviantart.net/3ebc/th/pre/i/2015/298/1/4/nightcrawler__at__by_n4z4ki-d9edz65.png
Able to control shadows and if he tastes your blood he can control you for long periods of time is also known to be more demonic than his fellow kin.
Rachel? Celestial

Naruto
https://s1.zerochan.net/Mokokon.600.1273952.jpg
Able to control hellfire and is always making deals, for the reward of all he’ll take you’re all. A illusionist and a card player of demonic powers
Sage Rubinaito

Winter
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/231636813096157184/369253340179333131/67c0f7f4b77ed1d69c1ac1cd860f1414.png
Able to control ice and can make your darkest fears come to life. Can change his looks to match the nightmare and fears of many.
Skye!!!
Speggy Teggy

wren
November 9th, 2017, 09:59 PM
The one, but add what kind of ability they have
K!)
Sasuke
https://pre00.deviantart.net/3ebc/th/pre/i/2015/298/1/4/nightcrawler__at__by_n4z4ki-d9edz65.png
Able to control shadows and if he tastes your blood he can control you for long periods of time is also known to be more demonic than his fellow kin.
Rachel? Celestial

Naruto
https://s1.zerochan.net/Mokokon.600.1273952.jpg
Able to control hellfire and is always making deals, for the reward of all he’ll take you’re all. A illusionist and a card player of demonic powers
Sage Rubinaito

Winter
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/231636813096157184/369253340179333131/67c0f7f4b77ed1d69c1ac1cd860f1414.png
Able to control ice and can make your darkest fears come to life. Can change his looks to match the nightmare and fears of many.
Skye!!!
Speggy Teggy
Sage
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/answers/3525000/3525222_1400175707440.85res_500_400.jpg
Naruto

Sasuke basically summed up my form. Is it time to begin?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Sasuke basically summed up my form. Is it time to begin?
Hmmm I guess we should wait until they get on :3

Teggy
November 10th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Yep we can start! Who wants to go first
?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Me!! I’ll do it as soon as I can in work!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2017, 11:35 PM
The three were seated once again to meet these new watchters but to them. They were prey. Sasuke sat in the middle chains covered his arms, legs and neck even with this his eyes held a dangerous glow. Naruto had a muzzle around his mouth and a blindfold, unlike Sasuke he had chains only around his neck while winter had chains around his neck and arms only and he had a muzzle around his mouth only his eyes forward and glowing each held a dangerously aura around them. However Sasuke was calm pulling on the chains a bit “ a bit rude to put this on us when we’re just meeting new people.” He says in his dark husky voice as Naruto begins to move his head a bit speaking within the minds of his fellow demons. “ well you did kill the other ones without saying a word.”
Winter laughs loudly however it was muffled because of the muzzle “ they were funny looking! So of course he would do it! “ he says while laughing

Rubinaito Celestial
Speggy Teggy

rubinaito
November 10th, 2017, 11:45 PM
The three were seated once again to meet these new watchters but to them. They were prey. Sasuke sat in the middle chains covered his arms, legs and neck even with this his eyes held a dangerous glow. Naruto had a muzzle around his mouth and a blindfold, unlike Sasuke he had chains only around his neck while winter had chains around his neck and arms only and he had a muzzle around his mouth only his eyes forward and glowing each held a dangerously aura around them. However Sasuke was calm pulling on the chains a bit “ a bit rude to put this on us when we’re just meeting new people.” He says in his dark husky voice as Naruto begins to move his head a bit speaking within the minds of his fellow demons. “ well you did kill the other ones without saying a word.”
Winter laughs loudly however it was muffled because of the muzzle “ they were funny looking! So of course he would do it! “ he says while laughing

Rubinaito
@Celesital
Speggy Teggy
(That moment when you have trouble arting)

Sage opened the doors his face impartial, almost bored. He didn't even look at Sasuke or Winter, focusing his gaze on the one he was assigned to; Naruto Foxheart. Without a word he simply leaned against the wall, eyes drifting shut as he waited for the others to arrive. His breathing was soft, rhythmic, calming. His hands, resting on his own arms which were crossed, tapped a small beat, a simple waltz. He seemed relaxed, detached from the world; which was the truth. It had been so simple to pick him, a man on the brink of insanity, spending his days locked up in his room conversing with beings that weren't there and wasting away his life, starving himself and staring at the same spot in the floor as if it was the most important thing. He'd been diagnosed with schizophrenia awhile back, but Sage knew that it was something more than that. But he didn't tell; nobody would believe him. A slight chuckle escaped his lips, and he opened his eyes, beginning to laugh just a little more, like he had been told a funny joke. Except, it wasn't a joke, and it wasn't funny... no, he realized why it had been so easy to pick him, the insane hermit. Because within the next four days he would die at the hands of the one he was meant to take care of; and to Sage, the idea was amusing.

Teggy
November 10th, 2017, 11:47 PM

Rubinaito
@Celesital
Speggy Teggy
Skye was walking into the place she was told to and listening to music as she walked into an odd room with the three boys infront of her. "Wait what? I thought you said this was for something important?" she said harshly to one of the workers there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 12:11 AM
(That moment when you have trouble arting)

Sage opened the doors his face impartial, almost bored. He didn't even look at Sasuke or Winter, focusing his gaze on the one he was assigned to; Naruto Foxheart. Without a word he simply leaned against the wall, eyes drifting shut as he waited for the others to arrive. His breathing was soft, rhythmic, calming. His hands, resting on his own arms which were crossed, tapped a small beat, a simple waltz. He seemed relaxed, detached from the world; which was the truth. It had been so simple to pick him, a man on the brink of insanity, spending his days locked up in his room conversing with beings that weren't there and wasting away his life, starving himself and staring at the same spot in the floor as if it was the most important thing. He'd been diagnosed with schizophrenia awhile back, but Sage knew that it was something more than that. But he didn't tell; nobody would believe him. A slight chuckle escaped his lips, and he opened his eyes, beginning to laugh just a little more, like he had been told a funny joke. Except, it wasn't a joke, and it wasn't funny... no, he realized why it had been so easy to pick him, the insane hermit. Because within the next four days he would die at the hands of the one he was meant to take care of; and to Sage, the idea was amusing.
Naruto tilts his head a bit at Sage, as if he could sense it. The insanity, the madness something... they needed this. A perfect opportunity to leave this hell... to be alive! He begins to stand up, with a quick tear of his chains he grabs his muzzle ripping it off and tossing it to the side. Flames burned the blindfold as he begins to smile “ I sense insanity, a fox loves it’s madness my dear” He says darkly as he looks at sage, “ you’re mine “

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 12:12 AM
Skye was walking into the place she was told to and listening to music as she walked into an odd room with the three boys infront of her. "Wait what? I thought you said this was for something important?" she said harshly to one of the workers there.
Winter laughs loudly “ I believe that ones is mind! They told me she was sassy! Didn’t think she’ll do it in front of monsters like us!” He says while laughing loudly.

Teggy
November 11th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Winter laughs loudly “ I believe that ones is mind! They told me she was sassy! Didn’t think she’ll do it in front of monsters like us!” He says while laughing loudly.
Skye looked at Winter and scowled. "I didn't say anything funny did I? " she said rudely as one of the workers there put there hand over her mouth as skye stared making muffled cuss words.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Naruto tilts his head a bit at Sage, as if he could sense it. The insanity, the madness something... they needed this. A perfect opportunity to leave this hell... to be alive! He begins to stand up, with a quick tear of his chains he grabs his muzzle ripping it off and tossing it to the side. Flames burned the blindfold as he begins to smile “ I sense insanity, a fox loves it’s madness my dear” He says darkly as he looks at sage, “ you’re mine “
Sage didn't seem to notice Naruto, his laughter dying out as he closed his eyes again.

wren
November 11th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Sage didn't seem to notice Naruto, his laughter dying out as he closed his eyes again.
Skye looked at Winter and scowled. "I didn't say anything funny did I? " she said rudely as one of the workers there put there hand over her mouth as skye stared making muffled cuss words.
rachel entered the room. A dainty girl with her hair neatly piled on top of her head. It was strange to think she would be pitted with monsters such as these, and that from her small home town it was she choosen out of the millions to watch them. Unlike the others she had taken much care into being presentable. She knew if she... Died she didn't wanna look like she hadn't been trying to do somthing correctly. Just as she walked through the door she saw the others both carelessly slumped against walls and moping around like their parents just died or somthing. She simply slid off to the side of the room away from them. She studied each of the men on the floor, their wild eyes and intense states made her sligtly shiver. She nestled her hands behind her back and waited eagerly for instruction. Watching this was like watching a horror movie... You never knew when the murderer would pop out if you hadn't had the music leading you up to it. It was like a silent horror film. With her in it. With a reluctant sigh she looked across the room back at them. She couldn't exactly tell who was who... There wasn't very many images on the Internet... Since the photographers where burst,lay murdered beofre information was disclosed

rubinaito
November 11th, 2017, 07:28 PM
bump

rubinaito
November 11th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 08:42 PM
XD sorry)
Naruto eyes glowed as he suddenly walks up to sage and grabs him by the neck “ boy look at me. Insanity may take your mind but you’re mine! Understood?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 08:44 PM
rachel entered the room. A dainty girl with her hair neatly piled on top of her head. It was strange to think she would be pitted with monsters such as these, and that from her small home town it was she choosen out of the millions to watch them. Unlike the others she had taken much care into being presentable. She knew if she... Died she didn't wanna look like she hadn't been trying to do somthing correctly. Just as she walked through the door she saw the others both carelessly slumped against walls and moping around like their parents just died or somthing. She simply slid off to the side of the room away from them. She studied each of the men on the floor, their wild eyes and intense states made her sligtly shiver. She nestled her hands behind her back and waited eagerly for instruction. Watching this was like watching a horror movie... You never knew when the murderer would pop out if you hadn't had the music leading you up to it. It was like a silent horror film. With her in it. With a reluctant sigh she looked across the room back at them. She couldn't exactly tell who was who... There wasn't very many images on the Internet... Since the photographers where burst,lay murdered beofre information was disclosed
Sasuke smiles softly “ Rachel right? Come here. They won’t attack unless I bid it so. And besides it’s rare for a beauty like you to be here in such a place of hell especially when you’re sane. That’s very rare... and I intend to keep that rarity understood? Mi amor~” he says with a dark purr

rubinaito
November 11th, 2017, 08:58 PM
XD sorry)
Naruto eyes glowed as he suddenly walks up to sage and grabs him by the neck “ boy look at me. Insanity may take your mind but you’re mine! Understood?”
As Naruto grabbed onto Sage, the man's eyes flew open and he flinched away violently, slamming his fist against Naruto's chest. "Don't!" He shrieked, backing up and placing himself against a wall. His breathing was heavy, his eyes wild as he stared at Naruto with distrust and fear, his fists tightening slightly and his expression one of fright. "Please," He almost whispered, clutching at his heart and seemingly folding in on himself, placing his head on his knees and folding his arms against his chest. But he wasn't seeing Naruto as the man he was; he was staring at the visage of a man long gone, thankfully killed in a car accident. But his ghost still seemed to haunt Sage, and he couldn't ever look at someone without seeing James' face, contributing to his madness. He was shivering, staring at Naruto, ready to bolt if he moved any closer.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 09:08 PM
He laughs softly “ yes you did” he says with a playful growl

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 09:11 PM
As Naruto grabbed onto Sage, the man's eyes flew open and he flinched away violently, slamming his fist against Naruto's chest. "Don't!" He shrieked, backing up and placing himself against a wall. His breathing was heavy, his eyes wild as he stared at Naruto with distrust and fear, his fists tightening slightly and his expression one of fright. "Please," He almost whispered, clutching at his heart and seemingly folding in on himself, placing his head on his knees and folding his arms against his chest. But he wasn't seeing Naruto as the man he was; he was staring at the visage of a man long gone, thankfully killed in a car accident. But his ghost still seemed to haunt Sage, and he couldn't ever look at someone without seeing James' face, contributing to his madness. He was shivering, staring at Naruto, ready to bolt if he moved any closer.
Naruto eyes glowed a bit as he begins to kneel down a bit, his eyes glowed softly as his nine tails begins to move forward as if comforting the man before him. “ ... forgive me I didn’t think you’re insanity came from pain. I am sorry for scaring you but...” he begins to pet his head softly with a soft warm smile on his face “ as my watcher, you have a duty to watch me right? How about I do the protecting as well hmm? “ he asks softly as he smile a soft warm smile

rubinaito
November 11th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Naruto eyes glowed a bit as he begins to kneel down a bit, his eyes glowed softly as his nine tails begins to move forward as if comforting the man before him. “ ... forgive me I didn’t think you’re insanity came from pain. I am sorry for scaring you but...” he begins to pet his head softly with a soft warm smile on his face “ as my watcher, you have a duty to watch me right? How about I do the protecting as well hmm? “ he asks softly as he smile a soft warm smile
His breath came in short bursts, hyperventilating as Naruto tried to comfort him. He closed his eyes, nodding slightly. Sage didn't speak or move as Naruto held him, trying to steady his own breath. Pain. That doesn't even describe half of it. He thought, squeezing his eyes shut and mumbling something to himself every few seconds, his hands still clutching at his shirt. It took him some time to calm down enough for him to be able to respond to Naruto- almost fifteen minutes. "Y-Yeah." He rasped, opening his eyes and looking up at Naruto.
(This time, Sage depends on Naruto for everything.)

Teggy
November 11th, 2017, 09:33 PM
He laughs softly “ yes you did” he says with a playful growl
Skye wanted to say more but realized he wasn't worth it as she crossed her arms.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 09:37 PM
His breath came in short bursts, hyperventilating as Naruto tried to comfort him. He closed his eyes, nodding slightly. Sage didn't speak or move as Naruto held him, trying to steady his own breath. Pain. That doesn't even describe half of it. He thought, squeezing his eyes shut and mumbling something to himself every few seconds, his hands still clutching at his shirt. It took him some time to calm down enough for him to be able to respond to Naruto- almost fifteen minutes. "Y-Yeah." He rasped, opening his eyes and looking up at Naruto.
(This time, Sage depends on Naruto for everything.)
( ha! Naruto is the alpha this time!!) He smiles softly as he begins to hold his face in his hands and begins to kiss his head “ that man won’t hurt you in my watch my dear friend. Forgive me once again “ he says as he let’s go of sage and begins to stand up “ come let’s take you to your room yes?”

rubinaito
November 11th, 2017, 09:43 PM
( ha! Naruto is the alpha this time!!) He smiles softly as he begins to hold his face in his hands and begins to kiss his head “ that man won’t hurt you in my watch my dear friend. Forgive me once again “ he says as he let’s go of sage and begins to stand up “ come let’s take you to your room yes?”
Sage got up shakily, placing one hand on the wall for support. After a couple of seconds, he turned to Naruto and nodded, folding his arms across his chest and watching him curiously, wondering where his room would be. Part of him was jumping up and down, squealing like a fangirl- a cute guy had kissed him! But the other half was stiff and unsure, filled with memories of the last 'cute guy'. And it resulted in an impassive expression, slightly longing but unsure of himself. "Lead the way." He mumbled, shifting slightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Sage got up shakily, placing one hand on the wall for support. After a couple of seconds, he turned to Naruto and nodded, folding his arms across his chest and watching him curiously, wondering where his room would be. Part of him was jumping up and down, squealing like a fangirl- a cute guy had kissed him! But the other half was stiff and unsure, filled with memories of the last 'cute guy'. And it resulted in an impassive expression, slightly longing but unsure of himself. "Lead the way." He mumbled, shifting slightly.
He laughs softly as he looks at him “ as you wish. Follow close to me don’t want others thinking that you’re off the job hmm?” He says playfully as he pokes sages nose and begins to walk. His nine tails wagging happily as he walked “ tell me sage do you know my name?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Skye wanted to say more but realized he wasn't worth it as she crossed her arms.
Winter smiles “ come on you’re my watcher which means you’re mine!! So come on have some fun!” He Says as he begins to stand up

rubinaito
November 11th, 2017, 10:02 PM
He laughs softly as he looks at him “ as you wish. Follow close to me don’t want others thinking that you’re off the job hmm?” He says playfully as he pokes sages nose and begins to walk. His nine tails wagging happily as he walked “ tell me sage do you know my name?”
Bump on Gods?

"Naruto." Sage replied, walking beside Naruto.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Bump on Gods?

"Naruto." Sage replied, walking beside Naruto.
Naruto laughs softly “ yep that’s me.” He says playfully as he begins to stop in front of a door using his tail to open it “ I believe this one is yours”

rubinaito
November 11th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Naruto laughs softly “ yep that’s me.” He says playfully as he begins to stop in front of a door using his tail to open it “ I believe this one is yours”
"Thank you," Sage spoke sincerely, looking at Naruto. He opened his mouth, about to say something before shutting it and looking into the room. His heart quickened with dread as he noticed several objects in the room that could make a deadly weapon, should he have another mood swing. He subconsciously moved closer to Naruto, fear flickering in his gaze- fear of what he might do to himself, if there was nobody around to stop him. "Do you have a room?" He asked, his voice high and slightly squeaky.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 10:30 PM
"Thank you," Sage spoke sincerely, looking at Naruto. He opened his mouth, about to say something before shutting it and looking into the room. His heart quickened with dread as he noticed several objects in the room that could make a deadly weapon, should he have another mood swing. He subconsciously moved closer to Naruto, fear flickering in his gaze- fear of what he might do to himself, if there was nobody around to stop him. "Do you have a room?" He asked, his voice high and slightly squeaky.
He smiles “ nope just a cell with nothing... “ his eyes glowed as he sensed the fear in sage. He begins to hold the man close a bit his tails wrapped around the man a bit “ easy there tiger tell me what’s wrong... Are you afraid you might hurt yourself? Do you wish to stay with me?”

rubinaito
November 11th, 2017, 10:36 PM
He smiles “ nope just a cell with nothing... “ his eyes glowed as he sensed the fear in sage. He begins to hold the man close a bit his tails wrapped around the man a bit “ easy there tiger tell me what’s wrong... Are you afraid you might hurt yourself? Do you wish to stay with me?”
"Yes, please." Sage whispered, looking at his feet and shifting slightly. He knew he was unpredictable, and it made him feel so vulnerable.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 10:39 PM
"Yes, please." Sage whispered, looking at his feet and shifting slightly. He knew he was unpredictable, and it made him feel so vulnerable.
Naruto smiles “ as you wish. My dear ~” He says playfully As he holds his hand and kisses it “ tell me ~ are you interested in men? Perhaps foxes?” He says as he begins to walk again

rubinaito
November 11th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Naruto smiles “ as you wish. My dear ~” He says playfully As he holds his hand and kisses it “ tell me ~ are you interested in men? Perhaps foxes?” He says as he begins to walk again
"... Yeah." Sage said again, following after Naruto and blushing ever so slightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 10:45 PM
"... Yeah." Sage said again, following after Naruto and blushing ever so slightly.
He begins to smile as he held sages hand “ does that mean I have a chance on being yours?” He asks playfully

rubinaito
November 11th, 2017, 10:46 PM
He begins to smile as he held sages hand “ does that mean I have a chance on being yours?” He asks playfully
"Maybe." Sage replied, moving closer to Naruto and looking up at him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 10:47 PM
"Maybe." Sage replied, moving closer to Naruto and looking up at him.
Naruto smiles as he looks down at him and begins to lean forward looking like he was about to kiss the boy but instead he kisses sages nose “ than come and get me~ lover boy”

rubinaito
November 11th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Naruto smiles as he looks down at him and begins to lean forward looking like he was about to kiss the boy but instead he kisses sages nose “ than come and get me~ lover boy”
Sage's face flushed up, and he pecked Naruto on the cheek, looking off to the side and smiling.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Sage's face flushed up, and he pecked Naruto on the cheek, looking off to the side and smiling.
His eyes widened a bit as he blushes a bit and laughs softly ‘ this kid will be the death of me... but who cares about that’ he thought as he begins to look at him “ so smooth lover boy~”

rubinaito
November 11th, 2017, 10:54 PM
His eyes widened a bit as he blushes a bit and laughs softly ‘ this kid will be the death of me... but who cares about that’ he thought as he begins to look at him “ so smooth lover boy~”

Sage's blush rose, shifting slightly. He glanced up to see a janitor sweeping something out of the hall, and his stomach churned, seeing blood being left behind from whatever it was. Despite the knowledge that Naruto could have done it, he moved closer- much closer- to Naruto, staring at it with a look of terror. He remembered the last time he saw blood so vivid, so red... and it was an awful memory. He forced himself to look away, offering an apologetic glance to Naruto, his stomach still churning and the scars on his back beginning to throb.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Sage's blush rose, shifting slightly. He glanced up to see a janitor sweeping something out of the hall, and his stomach churned, seeing blood being left behind from whatever it was. Despite the knowledge that Naruto could have done it, he moved closer- much closer- to Naruto, staring at it with a look of terror. He remembered the last time he saw blood so vivid, so red... and it was an awful memory. He forced himself to look away, offering an apologetic glance to Naruto, his stomach still churning and the scars on his back beginning to throb.
Naruto first response to the blood was literally ‘ wow they still haven’t cleaned that?’ But this soon became something else when he noticed sage look away. His heart jumped ‘ does he think I did that?! No I gotta tell him it wasn’t me I swear... what am I that messy? Wait no?! That’s not me nope not me okay just calmly telling the honeybun that it wasn’t you!’ Naruto smiles softly “ daring don’t worry I didn’t do that. ....” he mentally slapped himself in the face why ask that it’s obvious from the fear arising from the boy that he’s remembering something bad! Quick! Make him focus on something else! He begins to think a bit looking around a bit before getting a quick idea. He begins to hold sage close tilt his chin up a bit and suddenly kiss the boy.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Naruto first response to the blood was literally ‘ wow they still haven’t cleaned that?’ But this soon became something else when he noticed sage look away. His heart jumped ‘ does he think I did that?! No I gotta tell him it wasn’t me I swear... what am I that messy? Wait no?! That’s not me nope not me okay just calmly telling the honeybun that it wasn’t you!’ Naruto smiles softly “ daring don’t worry I didn’t do that. ....” he mentally slapped himself in the face why ask that it’s obvious from the fear arising from the boy that he’s remembering something bad! Quick! Make him focus on something else! He begins to think a bit looking around a bit before getting a quick idea. He begins to hold sage close tilt his chin up a bit and suddenly kiss the boy.
Sage's eyes widened, and he completely forgot about the previous moment, his cheeks heating up and his fear vanishing for the moment. He wrapped his arms around Naruto and broke away, burying his face in Naruto's clothes. "Thank you, for dealing with this dramatic and insane man." He murmured.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Sage's eyes widened, and he completely forgot about the previous moment, his cheeks heating up and his fear vanishing for the moment. He wrapped his arms around Naruto and broke away, burying his face in Naruto's clothes. "Thank you, for dealing with this dramatic and insane man." He murmured.
Naruto smiles “ daring~ I’m a demon insanity is my thing.” He says as he kisses his head. “ as your demon I shall remove that insanity with lust, that drama with romance. The fear into pure desire and love only for me.” He says as he holds him close “ you will be mine my love. Fear will never touch you again while I’m here”

rubinaito
November 11th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Naruto smiles “ daring~ I’m a demon insanity is my thing.” He says as he kisses his head. “ as your demon I shall remove that insanity with lust, that drama with romance. The fear into pure desire and love only for me.” He says as he holds him close “ you will be mine my love. Fear will never touch you again while I’m here”
Sage didn't respond, but he looked up at Naruto with adoration and love. "How come I fell in love with you within twenty minutes?" He wondered out loud before nuzzling Naruto.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Sage didn't respond, but he looked up at Naruto with adoration and love. "How come I fell in love with you within twenty minutes?" He wondered out loud before nuzzling Naruto.
Naruto laughs softly “ maybe I’m just that good or we’re bond to be “ he says playfully as he kisses his head. “ come on let’s head on before others start staring “

rubinaito
November 12th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Naruto laughs softly “ maybe I’m just that good or we’re bond to be “ he says playfully as he kisses his head. “ come on let’s head on before others start staring “
Bound to be... Sage thought, flicking his green eyes up to the man in front of him. He smiled to himself, gently taking Naruto's hand in his own and moving closer to him. "Okay." He nuzzled his face into Naruto's shirt, feeling content and sane in that moment. I love you.

Teggy
November 12th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Winter smiles “ come on you’re my watcher which means you’re mine!! So come on have some fun!” He Says as he begins to stand up
Skye scoffed trying to hide her fear with an attitude. "I'm not here to have fun... I'm here to watch your sorry ass because you can't seem pull your head out of your ass
" skye said walking towards him. "When do we leave? " she asked one of the workers. "Now is fine... " they said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Bound to be... Sage thought, flicking his green eyes up to the man in front of him. He smiled to himself, gently taking Naruto's hand in his own and moving closer to him. "Okay." He nuzzled his face into Naruto's shirt, feeling content and sane in that moment. I love you.
Naruto laughs softly as he eyes glowed a bit as his tails begins to wrap around his adorable new love. “ I love you too~” He says playfully as he begins to suddenly carry Sage taking him to his cell. “ almost there~ do you want anything before we get there?”

Winter laughs softly “ oh? Did you forget?” He begins to tear the muzzle off as he stands showing his sharp toothed mouth with a loud growl “ I am a god! This is my hell! But I’ll make a offer. Watch me closely and I protect you all I want is very simple “
Speggy Teggy

Got idea! Has anyone here know Tokyo Ghoul?

rubinaito
November 12th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Naruto laughs softly as he eyes glowed a bit as his tails begins to wrap around his adorable new love. “ I love you too~” He says playfully as he begins to suddenly carry Sage taking him to his cell. “ almost there~ do you want anything before we get there?”

Winter laughs softly “ oh? Did you forget?” He begins to tear the muzzle off as he stands showing his sharp toothed mouth with a loud growl “ I am a god! This is my hell! But I’ll make a offer. Watch me closely and I protect you all I want is very simple “
Speggy Teggy

Got idea! Has anyone here know Tokyo Ghoul?
(Know of it, but I don't know anything about it.)
"Mmnph..." Sage shook his head.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2017, 05:59 PM
(Know of it, but I don't know anything about it.)
"Mmnph..." Sage shook his head.
Hmmm :3 okay than how do you feel about a interesting relationship with sage and Naruto. One can be a ghoul which are born with a weapon hidden in them which I will explain in the rp and can change the look of thier eyes which is a huge sign of what they are have supernatural strength and Regeneration. But they have to eat normal human flesh to live and can’t eat anything else only human flesh which is kinda their curse however they can eat each other it’s just cannibalize and all :3 how about it?)
Naruto laughs softly “ understood my little cutie “ He says playfully as his tail begins to open the door to a huge but empty cell

Teggy
November 12th, 2017, 08:38 PM

Speggy Teggy

Got idea! Has anyone here know Tokyo Ghoul?(I've seen few episodes) skye looked at him intently. "What is it? " she asked