PDA

View Full Version : Prism and Blizzard {Private}

BluBunnie
November 22nd, 2016, 12:16 PM
Prism stretched and opened his large jaws into a yawn. His green orbs watched the area around him as he took in the scents, he smelt a squirrel nearby and followed the scent carefully. His multi-colored coat shone in the morning sun as he lowered himself closer to the grass, Leaf-fall was coming soon and he could feel the cold air against his pelt. He finally spotted the squirrel and quickly moved downwind of it, he took his paw steps carefully not wanting to scare the critter away. Prism bunched his muscles and suddenly pounced, he pinned the plump squirrel down and snapped it's neck. He picked up the limp creature into his power jaws began heading back to his den. (Hey, cookies did you want to start them off as friends and become mates later or have them be mates now?)

CookiesCooking
November 22nd, 2016, 12:21 PM
Prism stretched and opened his large jaws into a yawn. His green orbs watched the area around him as he took in the scents, he smelt a squirrel nearby and followed the scent carefully. His multi-colored coat shone in the morning sun as he lowered himself closer to the grass, Leaf-fall was coming soon and he could feel the cold air against his pelt. He finally spotted the squirrel and quickly moved downwind of it, he took his paw steps carefully not wanting to scare the critter away. Prism bunched his muscles and suddenly pounced, he pinned the plump squirrel down and snapped it's neck. He picked up the limp creature into his power jaws began heading back to his den. (Hey, cookies did you want to start them off as friends and become mates later or have them be mates now?)
((S-Start o-off as f-friends...))

A rather small tom-cat looked from his perch on top of a nice-looking tree to the ground below. He blinked and yawned, bright blue eyes glittering in the morning sun as he jumped down, landing with ease on his paws. Fluffing up his gray and white spotted fur, Blizzard started towards the scent of squirrel, but realized a cat was already there and killing it. Backing away, he trembled and mewled in surprise, tail twitching as he watched. When the multi-coloured cat started away from him, Blizzard had to choose between two things. Go and learn more or to forget this even happened. The first got the better of him, making him move grey and white paws forward to silently follow the bigger cat.

BluBunnie
November 22nd, 2016, 12:29 PM
Prism kept his ears perked his he walked back to his den, he thought he smelled another tom but wasn't sure. The scent of the squirrel filled Prisms nose and his stomach growled loudly. When he spotted his den he picked up his pace, he couldn't wait to eat. Once inside, Prism set the squirrel down and lifted his muzzle into the air. 'There is a tom..' He thought and turned. His green orbs locked onto Blizzard and Prism stood over his squirrel protectively, "Why are you following me?" He asked in a calm tone.

CookiesCooking
November 22nd, 2016, 12:46 PM
Prism kept his ears perked his he walked back to his den, he thought he smelled another tom but wasn't sure. The scent of the squirrel filled Prisms nose and his stomach growled loudly. When he spotted his den he picked up his pace, he couldn't wait to eat. Once inside, Prism set the squirrel down and lifted his muzzle into the air. 'There is a tom..' He thought and turned. His green orbs locked onto Blizzard and Prism stood over his squirrel protectively, "Why are you following me?" He asked in a calm tone.
Letting out a quiet squeak, the tiny spotted tom crouched low. "I-I was j-just curious!" He says in a squeak of a mew, eyes wide. "I-I just s-smelled the squirrel and saw you while you were hunting and-..." He broke off, noticing that he was rambling nervously on. "S-Sorry..." He squeaked, scared and about half Prism's size. He knew that if it came down to it, he would loose in a fight. Nor did he, for he didn't really like to fight other cats. Shaking, the small grey and white tom lowered his face to the ground, showing his neck.

BluBunnie
November 22nd, 2016, 12:53 PM
Letting out a quiet squeak, the tiny spotted tom crouched low. "I-I was j-just curious!" He says in a squeak of a mew, eyes wide. "I-I just s-smelled the squirrel and saw you while you were hunting and-..." He broke off, noticing that he was rambling nervously on. "S-Sorry..." He squeaked, scared and about half Prism's size. He knew that if it came down to it, he would loose in a fight. Nor did he, for he didn't really like to fight other cats. Shaking, the small grey and white tom lowered his face to the ground, showing his neck.

Prism watched the small tom and frowned. "Don't be sorry, it is quite alright." His French accent slipping out as he spoke. "Put your head up, I am not going to hurt you.." He watched the tom curiously, the tom was quite handsome. "I am Prism, what is your name?" He purred.

CookiesCooking
November 22nd, 2016, 12:56 PM
Prism watched the small tom and frowned. "Don't be sorry, it is quite alright." His French accent slipping out as he spoke. "Put your head up, I am not going to hurt you.." He watched the tom curiously, the tom was quite handsome. "I am Prism, what is your name?" He purred.
Hearing the accent made the tom's heart flutter, a warming sensation on his cheeks appearing. "...B-Blizzard..." He whispered, sounding more country-like now. "I'm named B-Blizzard..." He slowly looks up at the other tom, Prism, and blinked, shaking a little bit more.

BluBunnie
November 22nd, 2016, 01:19 PM
Hearing the accent made the tom's heart flutter, a warming sensation on his cheeks appearing. "...B-Blizzard..." He whispered, sounding more country-like now. "I'm named B-Blizzard..." He slowly looks up at the other tom, Prism, and blinked, shaking a little bit more.

(Sorry I had a flood of people apply for roles)

Prism felt his fur heat up as the smaller tom looked up at him. He took note of every feature of the toms face and then cleared his throat. "U-uhm... Are you alright? There is no need to be scared.. I am deeply sorry monsieur" He said the last word in French, it meant sir. He often liked to use his native language with strangers since he didn't know them and he wanted to be polite. He frowned slightly when he noticed the smaller tom was shaking.

CookiesCooking
November 22nd, 2016, 01:26 PM
(Sorry I had a flood of people apply for roles)

Prism felt his fur heat up as the smaller tom looked up at him. He took note of every feature of the toms face and then cleared his throat. "U-uhm... Are you alright? There is no need to be scared.. I am deeply sorry monsieur" He said the last word in French, it meant sir. He often liked to use his native language with strangers since he didn't know them and he wanted to be polite. He frowned slightly when he noticed the smaller tom was shaking.
((I-It is f-fine...))

"I-It's a-alright..." He murmured, sitting down and wrapping his fluffy tail around his paws. "I-I'm j-just..." Flustered? Startled? A hopeless romantic? He trailed off, thinking and shuffling his paws till a hawk screeched above them, making Blizzard jump. "U-Um...p-pardon me..." He whispered, shaking again.

BluBunnie
November 22nd, 2016, 01:32 PM
((I-It is f-fine...))

"I-It's a-alright..." He murmured, sitting down and wrapping his fluffy tail around his paws. "I-I'm j-just..." Flustered? Startled? A hopeless romantic? He trailed off, thinking and shuffling his paws till a hawk screeched above them, making Blizzard jump. "U-Um...p-pardon me..." He whispered, shaking again.

Prism tilted his head as he watched the nervous tom, he swallowed and stepped towards the smaller tom slowly. "You can come into my den and share my squirrel with me, if you'd like..." he said quietly. He wanted to know more about this tom, he interested Prism.

CookiesCooking
November 23rd, 2016, 07:29 AM
Prism tilted his head as he watched the nervous tom, he swallowed and stepped towards the smaller tom slowly. "You can come into my den and share my squirrel with me, if you'd like..." he said quietly. He wanted to know more about this tom, he interested Prism.
Fur fluffing when Prism took a step forward, Blizzard slowly nods and squeaks. "I-If i-it's a-alright with you..." He whispered, shaking badly now.

BluBunnie
November 23rd, 2016, 12:13 PM
Fur fluffing when Prism took a step forward, Blizzard slowly nods and squeaks. "I-If i-it's a-alright with you..." He whispered, shaking badly now.

Prism felt his pelt heat up again when the smaller toms fur fluffed up. 'He's cute...' He shook the thought out his head and motioned for Blizzard to follow him into his den, a hollowed out tree. Prism sat down and curled his long, thick tail around his paws and watched Blizzard with his green hues.

CookiesCooking
November 28th, 2016, 11:01 AM
Prism felt his pelt heat up again when the smaller toms fur fluffed up. 'He's cute...' He shook the thought out his head and motioned for Blizzard to follow him into his den, a hollowed out tree. Prism sat down and curled his long, thick tail around his paws and watched Blizzard with his green hues.

Slowly following, the small tom-cat sat near him, closer to Prism than anything. Paws nearly brushing his tail, the gray and white tom shuddered as he felt his face warm, a rapid blink of his eyes following. "U-Um..." He squeaked, shuddering with the effort to speak. "S-So...u-um..." He couldn't find anything to say, just staring at his paws under him.

BluBunnie
November 29th, 2016, 08:11 AM
[/FONT]Slowly following, the small tom-cat sat near him, closer to Prism than anything. Paws nearly brushing his tail, the gray and white tom shuddered as he felt his face warm, a rapid blink of his eyes following. "U-Um..." He squeaked, shuddering with the effort to speak. "S-So...u-um..." He couldn't find anything to say, just staring at his paws under him.
Prism felt his pelt heat up as the smaller tom sat near him. He wanted to move closer but pushed the feeling away. He watched Blizzard attempt to make a conversation and held back a chuckle, 'He's cute..' Prism thought. "So... Do you live in this territory or are you just passing through?" He asked.

CookiesCooking
November 29th, 2016, 09:00 AM
[/FONT]
Prism felt his pelt heat up as the smaller tom sat near him. He wanted to move closer but pushed the feeling away. He watched Blizzard attempt to make a conversation and held back a chuckle, 'He's cute..' Prism thought. "So... Do you live in this territory or are you just passing through?" He asked.
To the smaller tom, the accent of the bigger cat was warming and loving in a sense. Nodding a little, he spoke softly. "Y-Yeah...I-I l-live near the f-falls..." He whispers, talking about the tiny waterfall nearby. "I-I l-like i-it..." He adds, blushing as he feels an urge to nuzzle Prism.

BluBunnie
November 29th, 2016, 09:27 AM
To the smaller tom, the accent of the bigger cat was warming and loving in a sense. Nodding a little, he spoke softly. "Y-Yeah...I-I l-live near the f-falls..." He whispers, talking about the tiny waterfall nearby. "I-I l-like i-it..." He adds, blushing as he feels an urge to nuzzle Prism.

"I wish I could stay in one place... I have moved around a lot, I don't make friends well so I usually never find a reason to stay in one place.. But.. I think that just might have changed.." He says the last sentence quietly. His green hues watch Blizzard, waiting for his reaction. 'I hope I haven't caused him any discomfort..' He thought and mentall kicked himself.

CookiesCooking
November 29th, 2016, 09:38 AM
"I wish I could stay in one place... I have moved around a lot, I don't make friends well so I usually never find a reason to stay in one place.. But.. I think that just might have changed.." He says the last sentence quietly. His green hues watch Blizzard, waiting for his reaction. 'I hope I haven't caused him any discomfort..' He thought and mentall kicked himself.

Upon hearing the last part, a strangled purr escaped the tom. He then started to cough, trying to hide the purr. "Y-Yeah..s-same..." He murmured once he was done fake coughing. "I-I mean...u-um..." Blizzard looked slowly up at Prism, a small and shy grin appearing on his face.

BluBunnie
November 29th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Upon hearing the last part, a strangled purr escaped the tom. He then started to cough, trying to hide the purr. "Y-Yeah..s-same..." He murmured once he was done fake coughing. "I-I mean...u-um..." Blizzard looked slowly up at Prism, a small and shy grin appearing on his face.

Prism smiled a bit when he heard to fake coughing. Prism resisted to urge to tackle the smaller male and kiss him. "Uhm.. What's you preference for a mate?" He said very quickly and quietly.

CookiesCooking
November 29th, 2016, 11:00 AM
Prism smiled a bit when he heard to fake coughing. Prism resisted to urge to tackle the smaller male and kiss him. "Uhm.. What's you preference for a mate?" He said very quickly and quietly.
Looking at the tom, he squirmed, mewling softly like a squeaky kit. "U-Um...t-tom...u-usually...I-I m-mean...u-uhm...yeah..." He said softly, shaking and starting to claw the ground. "I-I bet you think that's stupid...I-I know...not many c-cats feel that w-way...b-but...y-yeah..."

BluBunnie
November 30th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Looking at the tom, he squirmed, mewling softly like a squeaky kit. "U-Um...t-tom...u-usually...I-I m-mean...u-uhm...yeah..." He said softly, shaking and starting to claw the ground. "I-I bet you think that's stupid...I-I know...not many c-cats feel that w-way...b-but...y-yeah..."

Prism heart leaped when Blizzard responded, it soon melted at the toms obvious embarrassment. Prism moved his way closer to Blizzard. He took a deep breath, "I like toms too. So..." He said and watched Blizzard carefully.

CookiesCooking
November 30th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Prism heart leaped when Blizzard responded, it soon melted at the toms obvious embarrassment. Prism moved his way closer to Blizzard. He took a deep breath, "I like toms too. So..." He said and watched Blizzard carefully.
Eyes going wide, Blizzard felt himself warm and sorta melt under Prism's green gaze. "R...Really?" He breathed, heart flapping like a panicked bird. "Y-You...d-do?" The small grey-spotted tom could feel and hear his heart hammering, it roaring in his ears.

BluBunnie
November 30th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Eyes going wide, Blizzard felt himself warm and sorta melt under Prism's green gaze. "R...Really?" He breathed, heart flapping like a panicked bird. "Y-You...d-do?" The small grey-spotted tom could feel and hear his heart hammering, it roaring in his ears.

Prism felt his pelt heat up even more, his heart sped up. Prism put his muzzle close to Blizzard and stared at him carefully. "Yes, are you interested in me?" Prism asked, his deep French accent coming out strongly. He wasn't sure where this confidence came from. Maybe it was Blizzards affect on him, the smaller tom made him somewhat nervous but he wanted to impress the handsome tom and since Blizzard was so nervous he hoped his confidence would make Blizzard feel more comfortable.

CookiesCooking
November 30th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Prism felt his pelt heat up even more, his heart sped up. Prism put his muzzle close to Blizzard and stared at him carefully. "Yes, are you interested in me?" Prism asked, his deep French accent coming out strongly. He wasn't sure where this confidence came from. Maybe it was Blizzards affect on him, the smaller tom made him somewhat nervous but he wanted to impress the handsome tom and since Blizzard was so nervous he hoped his confidence would make Blizzard feel more comfortable.
Squeaking sharply as he saw the tom's muzzle closer to his, Blizzard looked him in the eyes, his own bright blue wide and scared in a sense. "W-Well...y-you a-are v-v-very h-h-handsome..." He stammered, trying to look away as if ashamed. "I-I...u-u-umm..." He shuddered, nodding a little bit.

BluBunnie
November 30th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Squeaking sharply as he saw the tom's muzzle closer to his, Blizzard looked him in the eyes, his own bright blue wide and scared in a sense. "W-Well...y-you a-are v-v-very h-h-handsome..." He stammered, trying to look away as if ashamed. "I-I...u-u-umm..." He shuddered, nodding a little bit.

Prism backed off a bit and watched the nervous cat. He sat and wrapped his thick, long tail around his paws. "Why don't we get to know each other more then?" Prism looked outside the den and noticed the sun was sinking. "Do you wish to go on a walk with me?" He asked.

CookiesCooking
November 30th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Prism backed off a bit and watched the nervous cat. He sat and wrapped his thick, long tail around his paws. "Why don't we get to know each other more then?" Prism looked outside the den and noticed the sun was sinking. "Do you wish to go on a walk with me?" He asked.
Shaking as he looked outside, the tom gulped as he sniffed the air as if smelling for other cats or blood. "I-If y-you w-wanna..." He said timidly, shaking and slowly standing. Losing balance for a minute, he stumbled sideways and bumped the bigger tom's side, but not strong or big enough to knock him over. Face pressing into the tortie's fur, Blizzard shuddered and breathed his scent. It was quite comforting, like his mother's scent before she was killed. Slowly, the shuddering stopped, him comforted by the warm and comforting scent.

BluBunnie
November 30th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Shaking as he looked outside, the tom gulped as he sniffed the air as if smelling for other cats or blood. "I-If y-you w-wanna..." He said timidly, shaking and slowly standing. Losing balance for a minute, he stumbled sideways and bumped the bigger tom's side, but not strong or big enough to knock him over. Face pressing into the tortie's fur, Blizzard shuddered and breathed his scent. It was quite comforting, like his mother's scent before she was killed. Slowly, the shuddering stopped, him comforted by the warm and comforting scent.

Prism felt his heart leap as the tom fell against him. He watched Blizzard quietly, his confidence melting as the tom pressed against him. Prism nuzzled Blizzard slowly, scared of Blizzards reaction.

CookiesCooking
November 30th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Prism felt his heart leap as the tom fell against him. He watched Blizzard quietly, his confidence melting as the tom pressed against him. Prism nuzzled Blizzard slowly, scared of Blizzards reaction.
Purring softly as he felt the nuzzle, Blizzard tried to do so back, eyes closed as he started to shake again. As if he realized who it was, he recoiled, eyes wide. "I-I a-am so s-sorry!" He squealed in panic as if Prism was going to attack him. "P-Please, f-f-forgive me!"

BluBunnie
January 27th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Purring softly as he felt the nuzzle, Blizzard tried to do so back, eyes closed as he started to shake again. As if he realized who it was, he recoiled, eyes wide. "I-I a-am so s-sorry!" He squealed in panic as if Prism was going to attack him. "P-Please, f-f-forgive me!"

(OMG I am so sorry I just realized that you were the last to respond ;-; I feel terrible)

Prism eyes widen, "Wait, no! Blizzard I am not going to attack you." he said as he stood and watched Blizzard with sad eyes. "I am sorry." he said sadly.

CookiesCooking
February 27th, 2017, 12:57 PM
(OMG I am so sorry I just realized that you were the last to respond ;-; I feel terrible)

Prism eyes widen, "Wait, no! Blizzard I am not going to attack you." he said as he stood and watched Blizzard with sad eyes. "I am sorry." he said sadly.

(It's perfectly fine! :) ))

Blizzard was crouched on the ground, shaking and cowering, tail tucked between his hind legs. "I-I w-won't f-fight...b-but...m-mouse-dung...." He cursed softly, sitting up and timidly looking at the bigger tom.

BluBunnie
February 27th, 2017, 05:03 PM
(It's perfectly fine! :) ))

Blizzard was crouched on the ground, shaking and cowering, tail tucked between his hind legs. "I-I w-won't f-fight...b-but...m-mouse-dung...." He cursed softly, sitting up and timidly looking at the bigger tom.

Prism watched the other tom sadly. "I don't want to fight you Blizzard, I enjoyed being next to you.. I am sorry if I upset you. It was mouse-brained of me to do anything.." He said quickly, he was so worried he hadn't realized that he lost track of his accent. His French accent made it a little hard to understand what he was saying and he shuffled his paws nervously. 'I shouldn't have gotten ahead of myself..' He thought.

CookiesCooking
February 28th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Prism watched the other tom sadly. "I don't want to fight you Blizzard, I enjoyed being next to you.. I am sorry if I upset you. It was mouse-brained of me to do anything.." He said quickly, he was so worried he hadn't realized that he lost track of his accent. His French accent made it a little hard to understand what he was saying and he shuffled his paws nervously. 'I shouldn't have gotten ahead of myself..' He thought.
Blizzard then slowly moved towards Prism, shaking a little as he stood beside the tom, pelts brushing. "N-No...it's me...s-sorry..." He whispered, trying to whisper in his ear, but the grey-spotted cat was too small. "I...I don't mind...I-I know you c-can't hurt me....o-or won't...." He said, nuzzling Prism gently.

BluBunnie
March 1st, 2017, 08:12 AM
Blizzard then slowly moved towards Prism, shaking a little as he stood beside the tom, pelts brushing. "N-No...it's me...s-sorry..." He whispered, trying to whisper in his ear, but the grey-spotted cat was too small. "I...I don't mind...I-I know you c-can't hurt me....o-or won't...." He said, nuzzling Prism gently.

Prisms heart pounded against his chest as the tom nuzzled him. He felt himself getting hotter and started to nuzzle Blizzard back. "I'll never hurt you." He said softly. He really liked this tom and wanted to stay with him as long as Blizzard aloud him to.

CookiesCooking
March 2nd, 2017, 09:22 AM
Prisms heart pounded against his chest as the tom nuzzled him. He felt himself getting hotter and started to nuzzle Blizzard back. "I'll never hurt you." He said softly. He really liked this tom and wanted to stay with him as long as Blizzard aloud him to.
(( BOI YOU ARE STAYIN WITH BLIZZARD TILL HE DIES AND THEN SOME. :rofl: ))

"Promise?" He weakly mewled, like a kit, and looked at the tortie with his blue gaze. "I-I won't hurt you...I swear." He insisted, his heart warming as he tried to cuddle the other tom.

BluBunnie
March 6th, 2017, 07:50 AM
(( BOI YOU ARE STAYIN WITH BLIZZARD TILL HE DIES AND THEN SOME. :rofl: ))

"Promise?" He weakly mewled, like a kit, and looked at the tortie with his blue gaze. "I-I won't hurt you...I swear." He insisted, his heart warming as he tried to cuddle the other tom.

Prism smiled, "I promise." He mewed softly. He nuzzled the other tom softly, he took in Blizzard's scent for a few moments before his stomach growled loudly. "Oops, sorry." He chuckled. He hadn't even realized how hungry he was while talking to the tom.