PDA

View Full Version : I Am Machine but He Makes Me Feel Safe & Sound

SacredMadness
November 7th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Stonegaze seems like the sort of cat who would be bright and cheery.

Here's to being mortal
All the pain and suffering
There's beauty in the bleeding
At least you feel something
Note: Lyrics altered to fit the roleplay

When Stonegaze was Stonekit, she was treated horribly by her family. Well, her adoptive family. She was found by an apprentice who brought her in. The apprentice couldn't take care of her so she was then transferred to a Queen. She felt with all of the bullying and showed absolutely no emotion, which is sad for a kit. This gave her the prefix Stone. She had an amazing voice but never used it.
I wish I knew what it was like
To care enough to carry on
I wish I knew what it was like
To find a place where I belong, but
Growing into apprenticeship, she felt even more out of place. She constantly thought lowly of herself, facing the fact that the rumors were true....she had no emotions.
I am machine
I never sleep
I keep my eyes wide open
I am machine
A part of me
Wishes I could just feel something
I am machine
I never sleep
Until I fix what's broken
I am machine
A part of me
Wishes I could just feel something
She eventually turned into Stonegaze. Her eyes seemed to pierce through your soul. She took her duties seriously and never took breaks. Not even to sleep. But eventually something happens.
I could lift you up
I could show you what you want to see
And take you where you want to be
You could be my luck
Even if the sky is falling down
I know that we'll be safe and sound
We're safe and sound
I could fill your cup
You know my river won't evaporate
This world we still appreciate

Along comes Apprentice who is now Warrior Love. He confronts her and after awhile they start flirting. He actually makes her laugh and smile. Stonegaze finds out she is deep,y I love with Warrior Love Stonegaze, being herself, cuts him off for awhile. Warrior Love wonders what he did wrong. Stonegaze feels horrible but she is afraid. She is afraid she'll do something wrong. Warrior Love confronts her again, and Stonegaze spills everything. He murmurs things to her that comfort her. Warrior Love asks her to be his mate. She accepts.
You could be my luck
Even in a hurricane of frowns
I know that we'll be safe and sound (safe and sound)
We're safe and sound (safe and sound)
We're safe and sound (Hold your ground)
We're safe and sound (safe and sound)
I could show you love
In a tidal wave of mystery
You'll still be standing next to me

Standards!!!
This is meant to be a 1x1 roleplay but if you want her to interact with a cat for conflict feel free!! But PM me first!!

Must be literate! Most of the time. I hate when people don't capitalize things that are supposed to be capitalized! I also hate when there are capital letters in the middle of a word. If it happens once or twice, I understand. 4+ complete sentences!!!! Unless you have Writers Block. If you do, please note this in parentheses in the beginning or end of your response!!
I have autocorrect and I understand typos happen. Also, for some reason Autocorrect likes to capitalize random words, oceanic is one of them. It makes no sense.

You can find a picture of Stonegaze on my Charrie site. Note this: she has icy, light blue eyes. Also forgot to add, she is 20 moons!!

Warrior Love (in red) must be male!!! She is heterosexual.

It's not first come first serve!!!

Current Forms: (I will pick the best once 3-5 people have submitted forms!!)

Undercover

Okapi
Rubinaito

Form-

Username
Charrie Name
Charrie Age (moons)
Charrie Appearence (description, no links!)
Charrie Personality
Roleplay Sample (links or copy and paste it)
Other
Questions?

Undercover
November 7th, 2017, 07:11 PM
@Scarwings

Username
Undercover

Charrie Name
Byzianblaze

Charrie Age
23 Moons

Charrie Appearance
Byzian is a rather sinister yet ruggedly handsom looking tom cat. His eyes are a very dark green, almost black. He has a tall, muscled frame and powerful shoulders. Byzianblaze's fur is mostly a mix of dark brown and hazel, but he has hints of pale grey here and there. His face is naturally serious looking, despite his friendly personality. The only injury that marks his good looks is a long claw marking that cuts deep from the top of his right shoulder to his hip. Since the injury was deep, the fur never quite healed correctly around it.

Charrie Personality
Byzianblaze is a pretty nice guy to hang around, despite his grave appearance. He is typically uplifting and caring, though not so much to outsiders. He has a fair view of his clan, making sure not to show favor is more, and takes great pride in his enduring spirit. Byzianblaze always works for the best of his clan, though can be rather blunt with his thoughts. Many times, he catches himself speaking his mind, all filters gone. Although he can be insensitive and clueless, Byzianblaze knows how to play to his strengths: subtle charm and enduring knowledge.

Roleplay Sample
Midnight black fur stirs in a nest near the very edge of the large den, eerily casted on with overlaying shadows. Dark eyes blink open, and a small, ragged tail flicks. Nighthowl clenches his powerful jaw as he wakes himself from a shallow slumber. The tom cat's black fur is just as messily ruffled as ever. Standing up quietly, the male stretches, claws reaching and jaws parting in a yawn. The sun hadn't yet reached the point of dawn, but he sensed it was near. Nighthowl blinked slowly, his gaze wandering passively over the lean forms of his clanmates. Rasping his rough tongue over a paw, he drew it nonchalantly over one ear, grooming.

Other
Nice plot

Questions?
None

SacredMadness
November 7th, 2017, 07:24 PM
@Scarwings
Wip --- Wip --- Wip

Username
Undercover

Charrie Name
Byzianblaze

Charrie Age
What is Stonegaze's?

Charrie Appearance
Byzian is a rather sinister looking tom cat. His eyes are a very dark green, almost
Charrie Personality
Roleplay Sample
Midnight black fur stirs in a nest near the very edge of the large den, eerily casted on with overlaying shadows. Dark eyes blink open, and a small, ragged tail flicks. Nighthowl clenches his powerful jaw as he wakes himself from a shallow slumber. The tom cat's black fur is just as messily ruffled as ever. Standing up quietly, the male stretches, claws reaching and jaws parting in a yawn. The sun hadn't yet reached the point of dawn, but he sensed it was near. Nighthowl blinked slowly, his gaze wandering passively over the lean forms of his clanmates. Rasping his rough tongue over a paw, he drew it nonchalantly over one ear, grooming.

Other
This looks cool!

Questions?
None
Once you fill in the personality and age, I will list you. I want to give other people a chance.

Undercover
November 8th, 2017, 07:06 AM
Once you fill in the personality and age, I will list you. I want to give other people a chance.
That works. I finished.

rubinaito
November 8th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Username
Rubinaito
Character Name
Redkit - Redpaw - Redfur
Character Age (moons)
Twenty-Three
Character Appearence
Redfur, as his name implies, has 'red' fur. His pelt color is cinnamon, a deep ginger/auburn color found in Abyssinian cats. His eyes are a rich brown with hints of green and hazel sparkled throughout. He's a well-built tom, strong and quick. Sorry for the short appearance description, I'm not terribly great at them :/
Character Personality
Redfur is on the more quiet, introverted side. While he does like being around other cats, you're more likely to find him by himself in a cool, shady corner, thinking and observing the actions in the camp. He can be quite bashful when conversing with cats, whether or not he likes them. He's a little tense and wary when around other cats, even if they're his own clan cats; he hates going to Gatherings because of how many cats there are. He's the kind of cat who believes that 'actions speak louder than words'. While shy, Redfur is also very determined. If need be, he will overcome is introvertedness to get something done if it needs to be done. (Such as the final part of the plot where the tom approaches Stonegaze to figure out what was wrong.) If Blazingstar needs him for battle, Redfur will march with the rest of the clan to take down any enemy. Loyalty is something that Redfur prides himself on, and probably the only thing he does pride himself on.
Roleplay Sample
Starter (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=365692&postcount=5) (On a good day without writer's block)
Reply (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=365754&postcount=6) (On a good day without writer's block)
Other
I'm posting this now so I can finish it when I get home.

Mango
November 8th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Username Okapi
Charrie Name Furzeberry
Charrie Age (moons) 25 moons
Charrie Appearence (description, no links!) (I’m bad at descriptions of apperance sorry) He has short light brown fur that is rather short. He is a normal height. He has a white tip on the end of his tail. He has green eyes that looks soft and kinda make she-cats stare into his dreamy, feminine looking eyes.
Charrie Personality Furzeberry is a kind gentle tom and is rather kind and polite. He cares for others and will help others in all situations, even if it requires risking his life. He does dream of kits (I hope Stonegaze has kits). And would protect anyone in his life to save them (as he probs will die saving a Riverclan apprentice from a monster’s paw). He enjoys corny jokes and is interested in everyone who cares for him. He occassionally appears as though he is flirting with someone else, though really he’s helping them through a hard time or getting to know them better. (If you’d like to RP them I can)
Roleplay Sample (links or copy and paste it) (Note: This is a combination of the entire escape of the flood, it orginally was a total of five posts, one in the warrior’s den, one in the clearing, one in SHC territory, one in RC territory, and one in RC clearing) Furzeberry awoke in the warrior’s den to find a branch crushed through it, he pushed his way out of the den weary eyes at night he entered the clearing and saw a kit laying in the clearing whimpering Oakenkit!he grabbed Oakenkit and glanced around, before entering the deep water and swimming with Oakenkit trying to get to shelter of higher land in the territory. He grew tired and wanted to give up soon, but he knew that if he did, Oakenkit would die [I]This is for Oakenkit. I’m going to get Oakenkit to safety before I give up...[/I he kept swimming and finally reached muddy land, his paws hit the mud and he forced his paws to keep moving before reaching higher land and colapsed. He slept with Oakenkit. Then he saw an apprentice limping,” Fallowpaw! Come with us!” He lead Fallowpaw and Oakenpaw on towards the Riverclan border. They finally entered Riverclan. He sighed,” We are in Riverclan Fallowpaw and Oakenkit.” They continued traveling before reaching camp,” Where’s your family Oakenkit?” Then Fallowpaw ran off to see her brother. (This is condensed massively)
Other: He srsly wants kits, so if he’s accepted pls have Stonegaze have kits eventually.
Questions? Should we RP them before you pick?

SacredMadness
November 8th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Username Okapi
Charrie Name Furzeberry
Charrie Age (moons) 25 moons
Charrie Appearence (description, no links!) (I’m bad at descriptions of apperance sorry) He has short light brown fur that is rather short. He is a normal height. He has a white tip on the end of his tail. He has green eyes that looks soft and kinda make she-cats stare into his dreamy, feminine looking eyes.
Charrie Personality Furzeberry is a kind gentle tom and is rather kind and polite. He cares for others and will help others in all situations, even if it requires risking his life. He does dream of kits (I hope Stonegaze has kits). And would protect anyone in his life to save them (as he probs will die saving a Riverclan apprentice from a monster’s paw). He enjoys corny jokes and is interested in everyone who cares for him. He occassionally appears as though he is flirting with someone else, though really he’s helping them through a hard time or getting to know them better. (If you’d like to RP them I can)
Roleplay Sample (links or copy and paste it) (Note: This is a combination of the entire escape of the flood, it orginally was a total of five posts, one in the warrior’s den, one in the clearing, one in SHC territory, one in RC territory, and one in RC clearing) Furzeberry awoke in the warrior’s den to find a branch crushed through it, he pushed his way out of the den weary eyes at night he entered the clearing and saw a kit laying in the clearing whimpering Oakenkit!he grabbed Oakenkit and glanced around, before entering the deep water and swimming with Oakenkit trying to get to shelter of higher land in the territory. He grew tired and wanted to give up soon, but he knew that if he did, Oakenkit would die [I]This is for Oakenkit. I’m going to get Oakenkit to safety before I give up...[/I he kept swimming and finally reached muddy land, his paws hit the mud and he forced his paws to keep moving before reaching higher land and colapsed. He slept with Oakenkit. Then he saw an apprentice limping,” Fallowpaw! Come with us!” He lead Fallowpaw and Oakenpaw on towards the Riverclan border. They finally entered Riverclan. He sighed,” We are in Riverclan Fallowpaw and Oakenkit.” They continued traveling before reaching camp,” Where’s your family Oakenkit?” Then Fallowpaw ran off to see her brother. (This is condensed massively)
Other: He srsly wants kits, so if he’s accepted pls have Stonegaze have kits eventually.
Questions? Should we RP them before you pick?
Will be added

Username
Rubinaito
Character Name
Redkit - Redpaw - Redfur
Character Age (moons)
Twenty-Three
Character Appearence
Redfur, as his name implies, has 'red' fur. His pelt color is cinnamon, a deep ginger/auburn color found in Abysinnian cats--
Character Personality
Roleplay Sample
Starter (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=365692&postcount=5) (On a good day without writer's block)
Reply (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=365754&postcount=6) (On a good day without writer's block)
Other
Looking good! Will add when finished
That works. I finished.
I'm adding you right now

rubinaito
November 8th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Will be added

Looking good! Will add when finished

I'm adding you right now
Since my character is being weird, what clan is Stonegaze in?

SacredMadness
November 8th, 2017, 08:53 PM
(It says at the top ^^ ) WindClan

SacredMadness
November 9th, 2017, 05:03 PM

(It says at the top ^^ ) WindClan
Username
Rubinaito
Character Name
Redkit - Redpaw - Redfur
Character Age (moons)
Twenty-Three
Character Appearence
Redfur, as his name implies, has 'red' fur. His pelt color is cinnamon, a deep ginger/auburn color found in Abysinnian cats--
Character Personality
Roleplay Sample
Other
Bump

rubinaito
November 9th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Bump
Ah, sorry ^-^ It's been an interesting last couple of days. I'll finish him right up!

SacredMadness
November 9th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Ah, sorry ^-^ It's been an interesting last couple of days. I'll finish him right up!
It's alright, just noticed that you never finished XD

rubinaito
November 9th, 2017, 05:14 PM
It's alright, just noticed that you never finished XD
Ahh, finished now~
Would you check out my Valentine finder, by the way?

SacredMadness
November 9th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Ahh, finished now~
Would you check out my Valentine finder, by the way?
Will do!!

SacredMadness
November 16th, 2017, 03:35 PM
I got good news and bad news.

Rubinaito After awhile of hard debation and changing my mind several times.... I see your Redfur the fittest for my Stonegaze.

Okapi and Undercover sorry.....I plan on making another plot soon. PM me if you have any finders/plots you think I might be interested in.

rubinaito
November 16th, 2017, 04:13 PM

Rubinaito After awhile of hard debation and changing my mind several times.... I see your Redfur the fittest for my Stonegaze.

Okapi and Undercover sorry.....I plan on making another plot soon. PM me if you have any finders/plots you think I might be interested in.
Thank you! When would you like to roleplay?

SacredMadness
November 16th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Thank you! When would you like to roleplay?
Are you available now??

Undercover
November 16th, 2017, 04:18 PM

No problem, thanks for the chance anyways. Congrats, Rubi!

rubinaito
November 16th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Are you available now??
Indeed!
No problem, thanks for the chance anyways. Congrats, Rubi!
Thank you~

SacredMadness
November 16th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Indeed!

Thank you~
Where in her life do you want to start??

Replies might be late.

rubinaito
November 16th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Where in her life do you want to start??

Replies might be late.
We could begin with Redfur coming up and talking to her for the first time? And it's all right, I have a lot of things to get to too, so my replies'll probably be late.

SacredMadness
November 16th, 2017, 04:31 PM
We could begin with Redfur coming up and talking to her for the first time? And it's all right, I have a lot of things to get to too, so my replies'll probably be late.
Ok! Can you start? I have to do something really quickly.

rubinaito
November 16th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Ok! Can you start? I have to do something really quickly.
Sure, once I respond to my other rp's!

SacredMadness
November 16th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Sure, once I respond to my other rp's!
I'm baaaaaaaack

rubinaito
November 16th, 2017, 04:53 PM
I'm baaaaaaaack
Clearing or Territory?

SacredMadness
November 16th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Clearing or Territory?