PDA

View Full Version : Wish you were here

Leucos
November 7th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Riley is now Rileyflower as she had the naming ceremony for her to join thunderclan . She has endured the death of a very very close friend , and now she has run into warrior 1 Who Dislikes Kittypets And tries To Bring The Southern BElle down As warrior 1 says things that are unkind makes the life as a clan cat harder for Rileyflower . Once Rileyflower is on a hunting trip warrior 1 decides to mess with her , as she Has No Experience WIth Real HUnting Rileyflower FInds warrior 1 who decides to help but brings her to a far place out in the territory and harms her knowing Rileyflower hasn't had proper training yet.

I've tried to leave it all behind me
But I woke up and there they were beside me
And I don't believe it but I guess it's true
Some feelings, they can travel too
Oh there it is again, sitting on my chest
Makes it hard to catch my breath
I scramble for the light to change

Rileyflower Is Now Depressed As She Had Been In A Fight Without Help And Her Hope Is Slowly Fading , She Then Meets warrior 2 who notices this that she is begining to slip into depression . warrior 2 befriends Rileyflower and the southern belle soon breaks the shadows that are bringing her down as she notices some similarities between this warrior and her deceased friend .

And if I stay home, I don't know
There'll be so much that I'll have to let go
You're disappearing all the time
But I still see you in the light
For you, the shadows fight
And it's beautiful but there's that tug in the sight
I must stop time traveling, you're always on my mind

Rileyflower is now missing being a kittypet but is also wanting to keep her warrior ways. Her mind and thoughts keep traveling back to her friend again and again soon enough Rileyflower meets warrior 1 again who is back for another fight causing the southern belle to be frightened but reminding herself that if she gives into fear that warrior would win . So Rileyflower and warrior 1 fight . After she has won the fight she no longer feels afraid or alone . She feels at home
. We all need something watching over us
Be it the falcons, the clouds or the crows
And then the sea swept in and left us all speechless
Speechless

Rileyflower and warrior 2 soon become more then friends and has a litter of kits
Nightkit Rosekit Maplekit kit 4

Rileyflower - brown and black striped blue eyes
From
Name
Looks
Personality
Role

Role
Warrior 1
Warrior 2
Kit 1 Nightkit Role
Kit 2 Rosekit Mad-Hatter
Kit 3 MapleKit SolarWarrior
Kit 4

Role Sinister Scarwings Sasukewolf (madness) Mad-Hatter

Leucos
November 7th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Mad-Hatter
Sinister Scarwings
Role
Misto

Liekki
November 7th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Role
Warrior 1
Warrior 2
Kit 1
Kit 2
Kit 3
Kit 4

Role Sinister Scarwings Sasukewolf (madness) Mad-Hatter
Question: Gender requirments for warrior 2?

Leucos
November 7th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Question: Gender requirments for warrior 2?

Male this time Don wanna make it odd and what you think?

SacredMadness
November 7th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Mad-Hatter
Sinister Scarwings
Role
:( I thought I was already "warrior 1" Did the whole Beast is actually Greywish's mentor thing mean nothing?

Role
November 7th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Name: Nightkit
Looks: Nighty Night! (https://orig00.deviantart.net/8ccc/f/2016/286/d/6/3177462_by_kittylaughs-dakv75k.jpg)
Perso: First born and proud of it, Nightkit boasts about how he is the eldest of his siblings. Nightkit is rather arrogant, prideful, and may even speak his opinion way too much, but Nightkit is sweet on the inside. He doesn't like to show his gentler side, as he is prideful, like I mentioned. Nightkit is a bit tempermental as well.
Role: Kit 1

Liekki
November 7th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Male this time Don wanna make it odd and what you think?
Hmmm... I want to make a kit. I have none that I'm rp'ing right now so. Lol, I'm just bad at playing dudes :waaah:

Name: Rosekit (Rosepaw, Rosepool)
Looks: Meow (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuWhHZnuK5bcbHdHwttZGEJcOafa3uj v1f-zNp6mXYbP5dOKNC3Q:thewallpaper.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Brown-cat-with-cute-green-eyes.jpg)
Personality: Light, happy, carefree
Role: Kit 2,3,4 (Not all of them XD just one of them)

Leucos
November 7th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Hmmm... I want to make a kit. I have none that I'm rp'ing right now so. Lol, I'm just bad at playing dudes :waaah:

Name: Rosekit (Rosepaw, Rosepool)
Looks: Meow (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuWhHZnuK5bcbHdHwttZGEJcOafa3uj v1f-zNp6mXYbP5dOKNC3Q:thewallpaper.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Brown-cat-with-cute-green-eyes.jpg)
Personality: Light, happy, carefree
Role: Kit 1,2,3,4 (Not all of them XD just one of them)

Accepted ! And how about kit 2?

Leucos
November 7th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Name: Nightkit
Looks: Nighty Night! (https://orig00.deviantart.net/8ccc/f/2016/286/d/6/3177462_by_kittylaughs-dakv75k.jpg)
Perso: First born and proud of it, Nightkit boasts about how he is the eldest of his siblings. Nightkit is rather arrogant, prideful, and may even speak his opinion way too much, but Nightkit is sweet on the inside. He doesn't like to show his gentler side, as he is prideful, like I mentioned. Nightkit is a bit tempermental as well.
Role: Kit 1

Accepted thanks buddy!

SolarWarrior
November 12th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Name: Maplekit
Looks: A fluffy small brown kitten with black stripes,a white chest and white paws. She has icy blue eyes. (Mostly takes after her father)
Personality: Maplekit being the 3rd one to be born is unusually quiet and shy. She won't talk to anyone but her littermates and parents. Maybe you'll be able to have a conversation with her if you mean something to her. She isn't one to talk back and is incredibly obedient. She's very patient but sometimes a bit too patient.
Role: Kit 3

(Hope this is ok!)

Leucos
November 12th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Name: Maplekit
Looks: A fluffy small brown kitten with black stripes,a white chest and white paws. She has icy blue eyes. (Mostly takes after her father)
Personality: Maplekit being the 3rd one to be born is unusually quiet and shy. She won't talk to anyone but her littermates and parents. Maybe you'll be able to have a conversation with her if you mean something to her. She isn't one to talk back and is incredibly obedient. She's very patient but sometimes a bit too patient.
Role: Kit 3

(Hope this is ok!)
Yes it is accepted !!! :) thanks

Mango
November 13th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Form
Name Ferngaze
Age 35 moons
Gender she-cat
Looks brown fur and green eyes
Personality sweet sounding yet cruel at heart towards kittypets...she’ll srsly hate Rileyflower because Rosefern is friends with her...
Role Warrior 1