Mango
November 7th, 2017, 09:41 AM
What should I do?

NightWarrior4Life
November 7th, 2017, 09:54 AM
All of the above

Barnabas
November 7th, 2017, 10:04 AM
My unborn cat Jasper in the future is going to have a rogue group and he's looking for former dusk syndicate cats.

judas
November 7th, 2017, 10:33 AM
I can have Bluetalon (http://moonieskittys.weebly.com/bluetalon.html) Kill one
She wouldn't get caught tho

BEAR.
November 7th, 2017, 10:37 AM
I can have Bluetalon (http://moonieskittys.weebly.com/bluetalon.html) Kill one
She wouldn't get caught tho

i think blazingstar would give her a cookie if he found out she took out a [former] DS cat

judas
November 7th, 2017, 11:15 AM
i think blazingstar would give her a cookie if he found out she took out a [former] DS cat
haha

Mango
November 7th, 2017, 12:11 PM
If they were to secretly join the clans...my jacked up sense of humor would have them on there death beds admitting to the clan leader near death that they were former DS members and stuff why to shock leaders....haha...I have a twisted sense of humor...

Momotaro
November 7th, 2017, 12:14 PM
If they were to secretly join the clans...my jacked up sense of humor would have them on there death beds admitting to the clan leader near death that they were former DS members and stuff why to shock leaders....haha...I have a twisted sense of humor...
Already planned, im doing that with my cat and grousestar, but its more when they are older.

Akari
November 7th, 2017, 01:13 PM
I Know That I Voted that they should join the clans, but I Think it would also be pretty interesting if they banded together, and made a re-creation of the Dark syndicate...If you do, I Could probably throw one of my Ocs' into the mix, just to see what mayhem is created.......There have always been 4 clans.,..and they need each other to survive....what if something happened. Possibly a fifth clan Grew to power among them.....Dammit now I'm Scheming....

Mango
November 7th, 2017, 02:00 PM
I Know That I Voted that they should join the clans, but I Think it would also be pretty interesting if they banded together, and made a re-creation of the Dark syndicate...If you do, I Could probably throw one of my Ocs' into the mix, just to see what mayhem is created.......There have always been 4 clans.,..and they need each other to survive....what if something happened. Possibly a fifth clan Grew to power among them.....Dammit now I'm Scheming....
Uhhh...there already are 5 clans...TC,SHC,RC,WC, and SKC.

Akari
November 8th, 2017, 09:10 AM
Haha....maybe you meant six?
Yes, Yes I Did.....

Mango
November 8th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Yes, Yes I Did.....
:)....I’m seeing if Jazz can join Thunderclan claiming he’s a loner...

Akari
November 8th, 2017, 09:14 AM
:)....I’m seeing if Jazz can join Thunderclan claiming he’s a loner...
Hmm...Thunderclan...They would probably be a bit suspicious....due to how soon it is after the dissolution of the Dark Syndicate.

Mango
November 8th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Hmm...Thunderclan...They would probably be a bit suspicious....due to how soon it is after the dissolution of the Dark Syndicate.
No he’d arrive in like December, January....

Akari
November 8th, 2017, 09:20 AM
No he’d arrive in like December, January....
Hm, alright, that makes more sense. To Bad with the Dark Syndicate though, if only they had actually pulled out, or at least some of them. I Was thinking of trying to have my main OC Akari Try to take over the DS, if not simply Kill their leader herself.

Barnabas
November 8th, 2017, 10:53 AM
If he does join Thunderclan. Lightningflash can be his former friend and the cat that keeps the secret? He was born in the Dusk Syndicate, but lefy after he became a trainee, because he didn't like the costums.