PDA

View Full Version : The unsure cat

Mango
November 6th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Sycamorekit at 1 moon old was positive she’d be a warrior one day, then at two moons old Shinefang comes in to inspect her, doing a kit check-up. That’s when things change. Sycamorekit after pestering Shinefang with questions about what he was doing, then told her [Mother] that she wanted to train to be a Medicine Cat. Ofcourse, [Mother], knew she wouldn’t so she did the worst thing possible telling her those things parents say “I’m sure you will sweetie” and “ If you impress Shinefang, I’ll bet you will...” That only motivated Sycamore more, Shinefang let Sycamorekit try to help her in simple ways such as doing apprentice duties voluntarily, report a bunch of injuries she saw in camp, try to help (Mostly being a pain in the tail in the way) and Shinefang thought she was starting to be really interested in healing, so when [Life Threathening Injury Cat] entered the dead. Shinefang turned around to ask Sycamorekit to get an herb for him, but Sycamorekit had fled. [Life Threatening Injury Cat] did survive. Later, Shinefang came to check on Sycamorekit to see why she fled and never returned, Sycamorekit admitted it terrified her the stress of knowing that if she weren’t good enough, they could die and she felt that if she were a warrior, in battle, she’d only be fighting to protect her life, no one else’s except maybe her apprentice one day. Sycamore however; did agree to keep reporting injuries to Shinefang. Sycamorekit became an apprentice under the name of Sycamorepaw. [Mentor] trained Sycamorepaw. She did often visit her friend Shinefang or drop off simple herbs such as cobweb, marigold, and sticks. As she did concider Shine a close friend, but never concidered being a medicine cat again. As she got older, she grew less squimish and stressed towards life threatening situations, but that didn’t make her want to be the appentice of Shinefang, but her desire to have a mate and kits prevented her from training with Shinefang

Sycamorekit isn’t a concideration for Meddie apprentice just to clarify.
Charmer (Let me know if I got this too detailed, also I’m mentioning you so ppl know this was approved by you)

Form!
Name:
Role:
Apperance:
Personality:

Charmer
November 6th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Sycamorekit at 1 moon old was positive she’d be a warrior one day, then at two moons old Shinefang comes in to inspect her, doing a kit check-up. That’s when things change. Sycamorekit after pestering Shinefang with questions about what he was doing, then told her [Mother] that she wanted to train to be a Medicine Cat. Ofcourse, [Mother], knew she wouldn’t so she did the worst thing possible telling her those things parents say “I’m sure you will sweetie” and “ If you impress Shinefang, I’ll bet you will...” That only motivated Sycamore more, Shinefang let Sycamorekit try to help her in simple ways such as doing apprentice duties voluntarily, report a bunch of injuries she saw in camp, try to help (Mostly being a pain in the tail in the way) and Shinefang thought she was starting to be really interested in healing, so when [Life Threathening Injury Cat] entered the dead. Shinefang turned around to ask Sycamorekit to get an herb for him, but Sycamorekit had fled. [Life Threatening Injury Cat] did survive. Later, Shinefang came to check on Sycamorekit to see why she fled and never returned, Sycamorekit admitted it terrified her the stress of knowing that if she weren’t good enough, they could die and she felt that if she were a warrior, in battle, she’d only be fighting to protect her life, no one else’s except maybe her apprentice one day. Sycamore however; did agree to keep reporting injuries to Shinefang. Sycamorekit became an apprentice under the name of Sycamorepaw. [Mentor] trained Sycamorepaw. She did often visit her friend Shinefang or drop off simple herbs such as cobweb, marigold, and sticks. As she did concider Shine a close friend, but never concidered being a medicine cat again. As she got older, she grew less squimish and stressed towards life threatening situations, but that didn’t make her want to be the appentice of Shinefang, but her desire to have a mate and kits prevented her from training with Shinefang

Charmer (Let me know if I got this too detailed, also I’m mentioning you so ppl know this was approved by you)

Form!
Name:
Role:
Apperance:
Personality:

Yeah it looks good to me! I would share with folks that this is not indicative of consideration for med cat apprentice. It just a story, and a really good one at that. Looks great, friend! :)

Undercover
November 8th, 2017, 07:11 AM
Okapi
Name: Tunnelkit Tunnelpaw Tunnelcloud
Role: [Life Threathening Injury Cat]
Appearance: Tunnel (https://pm1.narvii.com/6521/0487fc5f9215ea6a43f9ec7f64628a70bfc5acdd_hq.jpg)
Personality: WIP...

Mango
November 8th, 2017, 07:12 AM
Okapi
Name: Tunnelkit Tunnelpaw Tunnelcloud
Role: [Life Threathening Injury Cat]
Appearance: Tunnel (https://pm1.narvii.com/6521/0487fc5f9215ea6a43f9ec7f64628a70bfc5acdd_hq.jpg)
Personality: WIP...
Definetly acepted!

Undercover
November 8th, 2017, 07:34 AM
Definetly acepted!
Thanks