PDA

View Full Version : It hasn't ended, has it? Sign-ups {Gravity Falls}

Socks
November 5th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Dipper and Mabel Pines return home to California, to see their parents and to go onto to highschool with their friends.

Everything seems perfect, the events of weirdmageddon go unspoken to the twin's friends and parents but stay lingering in their minds. Everything is normal, boring Piedmont until Mabel and Dipper find something when hanging out with their friends.

Available Roles
Mabel Pines**
Dipper Pines** Taken by me
Bill Cipher** Taken by Rubinaito
Evil Creatures(OC-ish)
The Friends(OCs)
Loki Masters - Hallowed Echo
Parents(OC-ish)
If you can think of any other roles, tell me.

OC-ish means there are some details in the shows but it is mostly made up by you.

[B Rubinaito is my co-owner in this! Dipper, Bill, and Mabel will not be first come first serve.[/B]

Form:
Name:
Role:
Looks:
Personality:
{If a creature}Species:
Other:

rubinaito
November 6th, 2017, 09:17 AM
I can be a co-owner! And Bill Cipher!
(Sorry for letting our rp die out ;-; )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Sasuke wolfheart
unknown
both can change genders
evil creatures
as a human male: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1e/aa/f6/1eaaf66ad3ddf11a93af5f20b684ced3--black-panthers-the-panthers.jpg
as a human female: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/08/fb/d9/08fbd9a9a5aa48183c20a3ce862b040f.jpg
as a demon aka beasts has three forms:
https://img00.deviantart.net/4802/i/2012/323/e/f/art_trade__shadow_demon_dog_by_thren300-d5li2jx.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/83/3d/bc/833dbc9fe35866cc65068d3ded8fa751.jpg
https://t00.deviantart.net/n5o2_NZysegkhjyamIpt-voel84=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre00/bd4e/th/pre/i/2017/218/b/3/dusk_creature_by_wolf_minori-dbj1r26.png
Smart, tricky very playful and is a dealer of sorts. willing to give you all for a bite of your soul or body. a monster by nature but if any could trick the trickster, he would become that persons pet and will make that one his master.
a demonic hellhound

Hallowed Echo
November 6th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Name: Loki Masters
Role: Friend
Looks: Short pitch black hair with ice blue eyes and dark skin.
Personality: Friendly, Protective, Silly, Dorky, Cautious.
{If a creature}Species: N/A
Other: Nope

wickedvirtues
November 6th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Spooky Socks
May I be Mabel?

((Do I need to fill out a form for her?))

Socks
November 6th, 2017, 10:50 PM
I can be a co-owner! And Bill Cipher!
(Sorry for letting our rp die out ;-; )
I'd be happy if you were co-owner! And you get Bill!
If you have any way you'd like to alter his character, tell me!
Name: Loki Masters
Role: Friend
Looks: Short pitch black hair with ice blue eyes and dark skin.
Personality: Friendly, Protective, Silly, Dorky, Cautious.
{If a creature}Species: N/A
Other: Nope
Accepted!
Spooky Socks
May I be Mabel?

((Do I need to fill out a form for her?))
You can fill out a form to show how you'd play her character after what she has been through in Weirdmagaddon. Since she is the last main character left up for grabs this would help you being picked for the role!

wickedvirtues
November 7th, 2017, 04:14 PM
I'd be happy if you were co-owner! And you get Bill!
If you have any way you'd like to alter his character, tell me!

Accepted!

You can fill out a form to show how you'd play her character after what she has been through in Weirdmagaddon. Since she is the last main character left up for grabs this would help you being picked for the role!

Sorry this sucks. On my phone.

Mabel Pines
13-15 depending
Female
Mabel
A girl with long, brown hair who likes to wear colorful sweaters with.. Interesting designs. (Pic when on laptop)
While still energetic, loud, and a bit random, Mabel is also a bit jumpy after the events that took place last summer. She's still very charismatic, but a bit more cautious. More detail will be added on laptop.
Human
Stupid tiny phone keys

Socks
November 8th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Bump

Socks
November 10th, 2017, 07:07 PM
boop

rubinaito
November 12th, 2017, 07:39 PM
It hasn't ended, has it?

Wildy~ =3
November 12th, 2017, 07:41 PM
(Can Undertale crossovers be allowed?)
Specifically, a character from Wildtale

SolarWarrior
November 18th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Name: Catty Victori
Role: One of the friends
Looks: A tall (6"2) pale teen with dirty blonde hair in a emo hair cut. She has hazel eyes and wears black earrings. She's usually seen wearing a black shirt,jeans and any kind of sneakers.
Personality: Catty is a friendly and understanding friend. Her personality is sort of like Mabel's,she's a bit crazy and overly confident. She isn't very smart either.
{If a creature}Species: N/A (She's human)
Other: None.

Name: Abigail Santia
Looks: A tan female who stands at about 4"5 with average length dark brown hair she always has in a ponytail and dark brown eyes. She's usually seen in sports clothes.
Personality: Abigail's classified by her friends as the jock of the group,always being super athletic and taking part in any sport. She's extremely intelligent but a bit of a hot-head. She's overly confident about herself.
{If a creature}Species: N/A (Human)
Other: Nope!

Socks
November 19th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Name: Catty Victori
Looks: A tall (6"2) pale teen with dirty blonde hair in a emo hair cut. She has hazel eyes and wears black earrings. She's usually seen wearing a black shirt,jeans and any kind of sneakers.
Personality: Catty is a friendly and understanding friend. Her personality is sort of like Mabel's,she's a bit crazy and overly confident. She isn't very smart either.
{If a creature}Species: N/A (She's human)
Other: None.

Name: Abigail Santia
Looks: A tan female who stands at about 4"5 with average length dark brown hair she always has in a ponytail and dark brown eyes. She's usually seen in sports clothes.
Personality: Abigail's classified by her friends as the jock of the group,always being super athletic and taking part in any sport. She's extremely intelligent but a bit of a hot-head. She's overly confident about herself.
{If a creature}Species: N/A (Human)
Other: Nope!
accepted!

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 07:36 PM
(Can Undertale crossovers be allowed?)
Specifically, a character from Wildtale

You can have characters inspired by Undertale, but there aren't any crossovers. Shoes probably just wants to keep it as a normal Gravity Falls roleplay. (And I know I want it normal.)

Rhubarb
November 19th, 2017, 08:00 PM
You can have characters inspired by Undertale, but there aren't any crossovers. Shoes probably just wants to keep it as a normal Gravity Falls roleplay. (And I know I want it normal.)
Name: Julian Heckroth
Role: A young boy intrested by gravity falls
Looks: An avarge looking male black haired Brown eyed a bit short for his age
Personality: Fun loving, curious, and knowlagable
{If a creature}Species: Human
Other: Like to make odd contraption perhaps one day they will come in use like the 15 treaded tooth floss grapleing hook! (I took him many hours to make it and many day to get enough tooth floss.)
Also I don't think gravity falls is very normal and also with so much magic I think that maybe somethings that came from undertale could come in link with the world of gravity falls but that is my oppinion.

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Name: Julian Heckroth
Role: A young boy intrested by gravity falls
Looks: An avarge looking male black haired Brown eyed a bit short for his age
Personality: Fun loving, curious, and knowlagable
{If a creature}Species: Human
Other: Like to make odd contraption perhaps one day they will come in use like the 15 treaded tooth floss grapleing hook! (I took him many hours to make it and many day to get enough tooth floss.)
Also I don't think gravity falls is very normal and also with so much magic I think that maybe somethings that came from undertale could come in link with the world of gravity falls but that is my oppinion.
When applying the term 'normal' to Gravity Falls, I meant the regular world the show portrays. The point I was trying to get at is that Gravity Falls is it's own thing; it's universe doesn't interact with Undertale's in any way. There isn't any similarities between how the magic works in the two universes, nor is there any importance in souls. While one could argue that Undertale could be in an alternate dimension, there isn't any way that they would interact unless Stanford rebuilds his portal and specifically connects with the Undertale universe. It would be more likely for Rick and Morty to cross over with Gravity Falls, rather than Undertale.

Rhubarb
November 19th, 2017, 08:23 PM
When applying the term 'normal' to Gravity Falls, I meant the regular world the show portrays. The point I was trying to get at is that Gravity Falls is it's own thing; it's universe doesn't interact with Undertale's in any way. There isn't any similarities between how the magic works in the two universes, nor is there any importance in souls. While one could argue that Undertale could be in an alternate dimension, there isn't any way that they would interact unless Stanford rebuilds his portal and specifically connects with the Undertale universe. It would be more likely for Rick and Morty to cross over with Gravity Falls, rather than Undertale.
Well I was not saying that character but the type of magic that are used in somecases and the annoying dog (He is truly annoying) May in some was be able to be passed of but yes as you said the logic of soul could not be passed on. This is more of adapting it into the world rather than setting the logics next to each other and hoping that they fit.
(JUST THAT ANNOYING DOG OMG I JUST AGH! I shouldn't have put him in tough his charcter is similar in some ways to the characters in gravityfalls.... I'd like to see some more of your veiws on this Rubinaito )

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Well I was not saying that character but the type of magic that are used in somecases and the annoying dog (He is truly annoying) May in some was be able to be passed of but yes as you said the logic of soul could not be passed on. This is more of adapting it into the world rather than setting the logics next to each other and hoping that they fit.
(JUST THAT ANNOYING DOG OMG I JUST AGH! I shouldn't have put him in tough his charcter is similar in some ways to the characters in gravityfalls.... I'd like to see some more of your veiws on this Rubinaito )
(The Annoying Dog is meant to represent Toby Fox in the game.)
(Considering that the magic is vastly different from GF's also plays a part. Undertale's magic is based solely (hah see what I did there) on the aspects of the soul. Taking Undyne for example, her soul is composed of all aspects (determination, perseverance, etc.,) but is mainly focused on Determination and Justice. In fact, upon looking into the game, if the magic isn't balanced out it can cause problems (like when Undyne melts upon her death in the Genocide/Neutral route, or the Amalgamations in the forgotten lab). Seeing that it's all based on the composition of the soul makes it hard to even integrate Undertale magic into the game, because the magic in Gravity Falls is pure, unfiltered Magic without needing anything to guide it or control it.)

Rhubarb
November 19th, 2017, 08:49 PM
(The Annoying Dog is meant to represent Toby Fox in the game.)
(Considering that the magic is vastly different from GF's also plays a part. Undertale's magic is based solely (hah see what I did there) on the aspects of the soul. Taking Undyne for example, her soul is composed of all aspects (determination, perseverance, etc.,) but is mainly focused on Determination and Justice. In fact, upon looking into the game, if the magic isn't balanced out it can cause problems (like when Undyne melts upon her death in the Genocide/Neutral route, or the Amalgamations in the forgotten lab). Seeing that it's all based on the composition of the soul makes it hard to even integrate Undertale magic into the game, because the magic in Gravity Falls is pure, unfiltered Magic without needing anything to guide it or control it.)
Well there ae some magics in the game such as basic magic like toriels fire balls that could be openly used or enchanments though i do see your pun and point but still I am determined to belive that undertale magic and the annoying dog could be intergrated somewhat but I think this is a matter up to soxs (sorry I do a warriors cat rp and we have a cat in the clan named sox. Also my pun was horrible)

Rhubarb
November 19th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Well there ae some magics in the game such as basic magic like toriels fire balls that could be openly used or enchanments though i do see your pun and point but still I am determined to belive that undertale magic and the annoying dog could be intergrated somewhat but I think this is a matter up to soxs (sorry I do a warriors cat rp and we have a cat in the clan named sox. Also my pun was horrible)
Im tired I do say good night to you.

Socks
November 21st, 2017, 05:46 PM
Leechblood

Gravity Falls shows magic, yes, but not the type of magic that is shown in Undertale. In my opinion, the two are vastly different. With your comment about Toriel's fireballs, I'm pretty sure the only character who has that kind of magic is Rumble McSkirmish, the video game character Dipper brought into real life if I am not mistaken. But away from that, I'd like this roleplay to purely be within what is established as the Gravity Falls universe, meaning only creatures and magic which are shown in the show, book, or told to us by Alex Hirsch. Thanks.

Socks
November 22nd, 2017, 09:34 PM
Bump, last call!