PDA

View Full Version : Tattletail's Five nights at Bendy's RP

Barnabas
November 5th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Hawkstar
Spooky-Flameleaf
Spoopy Aleka
Ashthorn

Once you've been mention you can start roleplyaing.

aleka!
November 5th, 2017, 06:14 PM
(Well here goes nothing on how to start XD)

Mama was where she always was. Watching over what she had called her "babies", although she had to get more sly with it, as they were all getting rebellious, trying to hide from her. She couldn't help but flick her plastic ears. But most of them made a single mistake that lead her to them. They simply didn't know how to stay silent when she was near it seemed, and she could always find them that way.
As of that moment, she was in her normal appearance, having her eyes and perfect ears. Whenever the others, like the things made from ink and the animatronics, she hated how she was so much shorter than them, and at times, she had felt powerless whenever they had made the mistake of even talking to her children.

Raz was standing in the doorway that lead to the Funtime Auditorium, though she technically was in the main hallway. She was simply bored. She did quite enjoy enjoy playing with the Baby Tattletails in the basement, all though Mama wasn't all that happy about the hyena animatronic doing that, and several times, the large tattletail had gnashed a small section of her fur with her teeth, and she has to say, she preferred having the pelt of her suit all intact.

(Ugh, would post others but I'm in a hurry)

Barnabas
November 5th, 2017, 06:30 PM
(Well here goes nothing on how to start XD)

Mama was where she always was. Watching over what she had called her "babies", although she had to get more sly with it, as they were all getting rebellious, trying to hide from her. She couldn't help but flick her plastic ears. But most of them made a single mistake that lead her to them. They simply didn't know how to stay silent when she was near it seemed, and she could always find them that way.
As of that moment, she was in her normal appearance, having her eyes and perfect ears. Whenever the others, like the things made from ink and the animatronics, she hated how she was so much shorter than them, and at times, she had felt powerless whenever they had made the mistake of even talking to her children.

Raz was standing in the doorway that lead to the Funtime Auditorium, though she technically was in the main hallway. She was simply bored. She did quite enjoy enjoy playing with the Baby Tattletails in the basement, all though Mama wasn't all that happy about the hyena animatronic doing that, and several times, the large tattletail had gnashed a small section of her fur with her teeth, and she has to say, she preferred having the pelt of her suit all intact.

(Ugh, would post others but I'm in a hurry)

(Kit will be a mama's boy)
Kit stayed close to mama, mot wanting to leave his mothers side. His siblings would run away from their mother, but Kit was different. He adored his mama and would never run away from her. "Me love mama!" said Kit. His siblings would make fun of him by calling him a mama's boy. They would always want him to play with them and run away from mama, but he woupdn't do it, so after a while they stopped asking, leaving him in the dust.

aleka!
November 5th, 2017, 08:55 PM
(Kit will be a mama's boy)
Kit stayed close to mama, mot wanting to leave his mothers side. His siblings would run away from their mother, but Kit was different. He adored his mama and would never run away from her. "Me love mama!" said Kit. His siblings would make fun of him by calling him a mama's boy. They would always want him to play with them and run away from mama, but he woupdn't do it, so after a while they stopped asking, leaving him in the dust.

Mama scooted closer to Kit. At least one of them was a mama's boy. "Mama loves you." She reassured him. Was it kind of bad that she liked him the best, since he wouldn't run away and hide from her? Technically, should she even have favorites? It did make sense though, since Kit actually stayed by her side, and was an obedient one.

Tink took a moment to look at her brother before backing off into a corner she was hiding in, breaking the eye contact. The twin that looked exactly like her was no fun at all. Why wouldn't he play games with her, and just have fun with her in general. "Mama's boy! Mama's boy!" She couldn't help but say loudly, though it almost seemed she had meant to say it to herself, but it had came out wrong. Her glass eyes quickly darted around as she searched for another hiding place for when Mama would come, thanks to her outburst.

Barnabas
November 5th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Mama scooted closer to Kit. At least one of them was a mama's boy. "Mama loves you." She reassured him. Was it kind of bad that she liked him the best, since he wouldn't run away and hide from her? Technically, should she even have favorites? It did make sense though, since Kit actually stayed by her side, and was an obedient one.

Tink took a moment to look at her brother before backing off into a corner she was hiding in, breaking the eye contact. The twin that looked exactly like her was no fun at all. Why wouldn't he play games with her, and just have fun with her in general. "Mama's boy! Mama's boy!" She couldn't help but say loudly, though it almost seemed she had meant to say it to herself, but it had came out wrong. Her glass eyes quickly darted around as she searched for another hiding place for when Mama would come, thanks to her outburst.

Kit ran after his twin sister as she called him the name he didn't like. He left his mama in a low growl. He jumped on top of Tink. "Kit not like name mama's boy! Don't call kit mama's boy!" screamed Kit in complete anger. The tattletail was known for getting upset easily, but he wasn't upset, he was completely angry and wanted to make his twin sister pay for what he called him. Kit bit down on his twin sisters left ear, not letting go.

aleka!
November 6th, 2017, 08:10 AM
Kit ran after his twin sister as she called him the name he didn't like. He left his mama in a low growl. He jumped on top of Tink. "Kit not like name mama's boy! Don't call kit mama's boy!" screamed Kit in complete anger. The tattletail was known for getting upset easily, but he wasn't upset, he was completely angry and wanted to make his twin sister pay for what he called him. Kit bit down on his twin sisters left ear, not letting go.

(Sorry, rushed)
Tink screamed, worming around on his grip. "Off! Off!" She yelled, glancing at Mama, who was watching both of them, her head slightly tilted. "Mama gonna find Tink!" She fretted, slightly twisting around to nip at his foot, though he still had a grip on her ear. A few more moments later of wiggling, she knocked him off of her.

Barnabas
November 6th, 2017, 09:42 AM
(Sorry, rushed)
Tink screamed, worming around on his grip. "Off! Off!" She yelled, glancing at Mama, who was watching both of them, her head slightly tilted. "Mama gonna find Tink!" She fretted, slightly twisting around to nip at his foot, though he still had a grip on her ear. A few more moments later of wiggling, she knocked him off of her.

Kit ran towards his mama, tears streaming from his face. "Me sorry mama." whispered Kit. The tattletail burried his head in his mama's fur, tears continuing down his cheeks. Why it happen to me? Kit not mama's boy!

Barnabas
November 6th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Bump

CinnamonCookie
November 6th, 2017, 05:16 PM
(Can i join or no?)

aleka!
November 6th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Kit ran towards his mama, tears streaming from his face. "Me sorry mama." whispered Kit. The tattletail burried his head in his mama's fur, tears continuing down his cheeks. Why it happen to me? Kit not mama's boy!

Mama nuzzled his head, the best she could, anyways. "She forgives you," she said, looking up to watch Kit's identical sister dart away. "Now, Mama gonna get Tink." She said a moment later, walking after Tink, her ears flicking every now and then whenever she heard the soft sound of running feet.

Raz glanced down at the door that lead to the basement. Wellllllllllllllllll I meannn that Mama thing can't hurt me really badly. She thought before walking in the direction, slowly opening the door and closing it without a sound. The hyena animatronic's small tail flicked slightly as she started down the stairs, spotting one of the yellow tattetails. There was only one problem with that. She couldn't tell if that was either Kit or Tink. Usually, when she tried to play with Kit, he ended up calling for Kit so... she stayed in the shadows for a moment. Well, she had to see after all.

Barnabas
November 8th, 2017, 10:51 AM
(Can i join or no?)

You can rp now.

CinnamonCookie
November 8th, 2017, 01:07 PM
A robotic squirrel with a green bandanda wrapped around its neck twitched. The robot powered up, and stretched. Selena looked around, seeing a couple Tattletails.

Ashthorn
November 8th, 2017, 05:41 PM
(Finally in a RP!)Whisp roamed the halls, her rusty dark grey tail flicking in the darkness. Her whispy magenta eyes glowed.
_________
To all you Miiverse users, Miiverse has ended. Thank you for all the love!:grouphug2:

Barnabas
November 9th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Bonnet moved around her room, starring directly at the door. I might as well go out. Hmm. Maybe the others are out now. The bright pink bunny made her way into the hallway.
She had been given legs and she had the body of a normal animatronic. A nightgaurd had taken her home and fixed her all up.

CinnamonCookie
November 9th, 2017, 11:42 PM
Selena walked into the hall, andnlooked both ways. It was dark, so she couldn't see far. The robotic squirrel walked down the hallway, to see if there was anything that way. She knew her feet made loud clunking noises, but she didn't care.

aleka!
November 10th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Bonnet moved around her room, starring directly at the door. I might as well go out. Hmm. Maybe the others are out now. The bright pink bunny made her way into the hallway.
She had been given legs and she had the body of a normal animatronic. A nightgaurd had taken her home and fixed her all up.

Glitch was "busy" laying in parts and service, laying on the ground. Their narrow jaws were splayed out, putting on a display of sharp teeth. Both of the animontronic' eyes were a blank black, and the only hint to them being activated was the occasional flick of an ear as they heard noises. With a low grinding sound, they moved their lower jaw for a moment, before letting it go lax again. They stiffened slightly. They had heard a noise, and it was footsteps by the sound of it. Slowly, they let the options flow through their mind like a steady river. They doubted it would be one of those tattletails, as it seemed they couldn't walk anywhere without speaking. That narrowed down the options. If it was one of those... ink things it would of made a slightly splashing sound as it walked, and based on the firm sound, it sounded like an animatronic. A low and rusty ground emerged from their throat, alerting the other animatronic outside.