PDA

View Full Version : Queenie's Reboot

Queenie
November 5th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Alright so my life got busy, and I needed to take a break... like 8 months long. Well I'm back and hope to get Rping again! However so many people don't know who I am its hard to get right back on the horse here. So if you have any interest in helping a lowly alumni here.... plz my kitties need some friends....

Thunderclan

Leafstorm (https://queeniescharries.weebly.com/leafstorm.html)
-Enemies (Unlimited)
-Cats of the Dark Forest 'friends' (Unlimited)
-Redpaw (Rped by Okapi) (1)

Quakepaw (https://queeniescharries.weebly.com/quakepaw.html)
HAS A PLOT PLZZZZZ CHECK IT OUT!! (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12142)

Foxpaw (https://queeniescharries.weebly.com/foxpaw.html)
-Parents (2)
-Friends (Unlimited)
-Cats who he can flirt with obnoxiously Kestralpaw (Rped by Lonestar23), (Unlimited)

Riverclan

Lightkit (https://queeniescharries.weebly.com/lightkit.html)
-Parents (2)
-Friends (Unlimited)

Windclan

Bumblepaw (https://queeniescharries.weebly.com/bumblepaw.html)
-Mentor: Smokethorn (Rped by Absurdjinx)
-Bullies (Unlimited)
-Friend: Flarekit (Rped by seasalt), Morningpaw (Rped by Lonestar23)
-Crush: Morningpaw (Rped by Lonestar23)

Outsiders
Cheshire (https://queeniescharries.weebly.com/cheshire.html)
-Mate (1)

seasalt
November 5th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Flarekit (https://tawnyowls.weebly.com/flarekit.html) as one of Bumblepaw's friend?

Queenie
November 5th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Flarekit (https://tawnyowls.weebly.com/flarekit.html) as one of Bumblepaw's friend?
Accepted :) We can rp whenever. Thats just friend, friend not crush, friend right?

NightWarrior4Life
November 5th, 2017, 01:10 PM
CrimsonFlame is a brown almost dark gingery she-cat. Her eyes are a stormy blue-grey colour however they sometimes seem to shift from grey-blue to icy blue to bright green to brown in different lights or when she feels different things (seems unrealistic but it'll work out I'm sure). It has been said that she is a living fire.

Some Backstory:

CrimsonFlame actually knew Leafstorm and his family when she and him were kits. Crimsonkit saw Leafkit playing alone making a pile of leaves and sand. Crimsonkit brought over some flowers and offered them to him however, Leafkit took it as a sign of showing weakness and vulnerability and yelled at her and told her to go away. She did and they never really saw eachother again. Time had passed and Crimsonpaw was fighting a lot with her father, one of their arguments lead her to run away to become a kittypet for a while. Here she had found a mate (or so she thought) to spend most of her busy days with. Unfortunately, he was very abusive and controllive and CrimsonFlame wanted to leave him, she just didn't know how. Leafstorm was out looking to cause some mischief one day when the two bumped into eachother. Of course, Leafstorm got into a bit of trouble with other clans and CrimsonFlame was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and got swept up in it all. Leafstorm took her back to ThunderClan where they grew closer. The two recognised eachother at last and bonded over that childhood memory.
(I hope you're okay with all this happening or having happened)

CrimsonFlame had always been intrigued by the way Leafstorm saw the world and treated other cats-like he wanted to be a leader. But believe it or not, she could see he didn't want to be a leader but was more pressured into being one because of being neglected in childhood. Although he did horrible things sometimes, she sympathised with his motives and understood him like no cat could. She supposedly had the spirit and gentle, understanding nature of his deceased mother that he loved so dearly (I assume anyway.)

Now just some quotes I think are cute for her:

"If I'm fire and you're Ice, then I guess opposites do attract." - CrimsonFlame

(Honestly I'm so into these cats that I wrote two songs for CrimsonFlame...)
If there's anything you don't like about the story or her or you want me to change let me know.

seasalt
November 5th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Accepted :) We can rp whenever. Thats just friend, friend not crush, friend right?
Yeah, just friends!

Kolabear360
November 5th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Stormpaw as Leafstorm s apprentice

cute skeleton
November 5th, 2017, 01:49 PM
I have sparrow who could be Cheshire's mate

Queenie
November 5th, 2017, 03:28 PM
CrimsonFlame is a brown almost dark gingery she-cat. Her eyes are a stormy blue-grey colour however they sometimes seem to shift from grey-blue to icy blue to bright green to brown in different lights or when she feels different things (seems unrealistic but it'll work out I'm sure). It has been said that she is a living fire.

Some Backstory:

CrimsonFlame actually knew Leafstorm and his family when she and him were kits. Crimsonkit saw Leafkit playing alone making a pile of leaves and sand. Crimsonkit brought over some flowers and offered them to him however, Leafkit took it as a sign of showing weakness and vulnerability and yelled at her and told her to go away. She did and they never really saw eachother again. Time had passed and Crimsonpaw was fighting a lot with her father, one of their arguments lead her to run away to become a kittypet for a while. Here she had found a mate (or so she thought) to spend most of her busy days with. Unfortunately, he was very abusive and controllive and CrimsonFlame wanted to leave him, she just didn't know how. Leafstorm was out looking to cause some mischief one day when the two bumped into eachother. Of course, Leafstorm got into a bit of trouble with other clans and CrimsonFlame was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and got swept up in it all. Leafstorm took her back to ThunderClan where they grew closer. The two recognised eachother at last and bonded over that childhood memory.
(I hope you're okay with all this happening or having happened)

CrimsonFlame had always been intrigued by the way Leafstorm saw the world and treated other cats-like he wanted to be a leader. But believe it or not, she could see he didn't want to be a leader but was more pressured into being one because of being neglected in childhood. Although he did horrible things sometimes, she sympathised with his motives and understood him like no cat could. She supposedly had the spirit and gentle, understanding nature of his deceased mother that he loved so dearly (I assume anyway.)

Now just some quotes I think are cute for her:

"If I'm fire and you're Ice, then I guess opposites do attract." - CrimsonFlame

(Honestly I'm so into these cats that I wrote two songs for CrimsonFlame...)
If there's anything you don't like about the story or her or you want me to change let me know.

She's perfect! I'm kinda guessing you realized Leafs based off of the Marvel Character Loki...

Stormpaw as Leafstorm s apprentice
I have sparrow who could be Cheshire's mate

Kolabear360
Raven hollow

Do either of you have charrie sites I could see?

cute skeleton
November 5th, 2017, 05:14 PM
She's perfect! I'm kinda guessing you realized Leafs based off of the Marvel Character Loki...

Kolabear360
Raven hollow

I'm working on his sight right now but I can give you the link, it has most of his main information right now. give me a sec

Queenie
November 5th, 2017, 07:58 PM
I'm working on his sight right now but I can give you the link, it has most of his main information right now. give me a sec

don't mean to hurry you but can I see that site?

cute skeleton
November 5th, 2017, 08:01 PM
don't mean to hurry you but can I see that site?

Nvm on my form, it stopped loading and now im stuck redoing his page

Queenie
November 5th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Raven hollow
Ok. Do you think you could just give me his personality then? And then send me the link to his page when your done?

Kolabear360
November 5th, 2017, 08:27 PM

Kolabear360
Raven hollow

Sorry no

Queenie
November 5th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Sorry no
Alright can you give me just a little bit about them like personality, looks, age, and just anything else that I might need to know?

NightWarrior4Life
November 6th, 2017, 02:04 AM

Kolabear360
Raven hollow

Yeah...basically, over the summer holidays I got into marvel and...Aradia is my marvel OC she's meant to be a fire goddess and I adapted her into a cat...yeah...she was made specifically for Loki as like a lover and...oh god why am I telling you this. Long story short, yeah i knew :D

Mango
November 6th, 2017, 07:05 AM
Redpaw he’s 7 moons due to his mentor dying...would be Purrfect for Leaf’s apprentice! He’s cunning and cruel and does what he thinks is best. Only flaw to this role is, he’s a former kittypet and refuses to harm his kin which is in almost all the clans.

Queenie
November 6th, 2017, 09:07 AM
Redpaw he’s 7 moons due to his mentor dying...would be Purrfect for Leaf’s apprentice! He’s cunning and cruel and does what he thinks is best. Only flaw to this role is, he’s a former kittypet and refuses to harm his kin which is in almost all the clans.
Sounds fabulous! Accepted!

Mango
November 6th, 2017, 09:19 AM
Sounds fabulous! Accepted!
Lemmie know if you wanna RP them...Red would be in the Dark Forest training if he believed Starclan and the Dark Forest existed...

Queenie
November 7th, 2017, 06:19 PM
bump!

Queenie
November 8th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Bump!

Queenie
November 9th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Boop

Queenie
November 11th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Boop

AbsurdJinx
November 11th, 2017, 11:14 AM
[Smokethorn (https://justanotheroneofthesesites.weebly.com/smoke.html)] could mentor Bumblepaw?

Queenie
November 12th, 2017, 10:50 PM
[Smokethorn (https://justanotheroneofthesesites.weebly.com/smoke.html)] could mentor Bumblepaw?

Accepted sounds lovely!

Barnabas
November 14th, 2017, 12:51 PM
I know this isn't a rp finder, but want to do a group hunting rp with Spiderpaw. Maybe Bumblepaw would like to join. Im looking for some apprentices.
Queenie

Queenie
November 14th, 2017, 01:39 PM
I know this isn't a rp finder, but want to do a group hunting rp with Spiderpaw. Maybe Bumblepaw would like to join. Im looking for some apprentices.
Queenie

Sure. My responses won’t be very often however since I’m at school and will be going to play practice after.

Barnabas
November 14th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Sure. My responses won’t be very often however since I’m at school and will be going to play practice after.

I still have to wait for more apprentices first so yeah and jpin when ever you can.

Queenie
November 16th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Bump

lone
November 21st, 2017, 02:30 PM
Name: Morningpaw
Clan: WindClan
Appearance:
Personality: {Adventurous} {Spirited} {Extroverted} {Optimist} {Playful} {Kind} {Compassionate} {Supportive}{Protective} {Intelligent} {Confident}
Role Wanted: Bumblepaw's crush
Plot Ideas:
- she could help Bumble become more confident
- she or he could get into some trouble and the other helps them out
Other/Questions: none!

Name: Kestrelpaw
Clan: ThunderClan
Appearance:
Personality: {Mature} {Intelligent} {Serious} {Sarcastic} {Determined} {Calm} {Logical} {Realist} {Strategist}{Analyst} {Introverted}
Role Wanted: Foxpaw's flirt
Plot Ideas:
- she will most likely reject Foxpaw rather harshly
- she could later become Fox's enemy
Other/Questions: Queenie

Name: Erminewhisper
Appearance:
Personality: {Extroverted} {Adventurous} {Spirited} {Friendly} {Courageous} {Confident} {Reckless} {Loyal}
Role Wanted: Foxpaw's mentor
Plot Ideas:
Other/Questions: there's a chance she might die in the middle of his apprenticeship - I have a death plot for her

Queenie
November 21st, 2017, 10:38 PM
Name: Morningpaw
Clan: WindClan
Appearance:
Personality: {Adventurous} {Spirited} {Extroverted} {Optimist} {Playful} {Kind} {Compassionate} {Supportive}{Protective} {Intelligent} {Confident}
Role Wanted: Bumblepaw's crush
Plot Ideas:
- she could help Bumble become more confident
- she or he could get into some trouble and the other helps them out
Other/Questions: none!

Name: Kestrelpaw
Appearance:
Personality: {Mature} {Intelligent} {Serious} {Sarcastic} {Determined} {Calm} {Logical} {Realist} {Strategist}{Analyst} {Introverted}
Role Wanted: Foxpaw's flirt
Plot Ideas:
- she will most likely reject Foxpaw rather harshly
- she could later become Fox's enemy
Other/Questions: Queenie

Name: Erminewhisper
Appearance:
Personality: {Extroverted} {Adventurous} {Spirited} {Friendly} {Courageous} {Confident} {Reckless} {Loyal}
Role Wanted: Foxpaw's mentor
Plot Ideas:
Other/Questions: there's a chance she might die in the middle of his apprenticeship - I have a death plot for her

Oh I love them all! Morningpaw and Kestrelpaw are accepted, however I already found a mentor for Foxpaw on a separate finder. But if you DO wanna do a death plot maybe I can work something out where his current mentor will be his next mentor after Erminewhispers death.

lone
December 4th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Oh I love them all! Morningpaw and Kestrelpaw are accepted, however I already found a mentor for Foxpaw on a separate finder. But if you DO wanna do a death plot maybe I can work something out where his current mentor will be his next mentor after Erminewhispers death.
sounds good!