PDA

View Full Version : Thorncat~ Hollypelt's Backstory

Liekki
November 4th, 2017, 06:54 PM
My first backstory I actually need other characters from other people... ;-;

Hollypaw was on a hunting trip for [mentor], her mentor. She searched high and low for a rabbit, or even anything to appease her quest! [Apprentice 1] and [Apprentice 2] walked up to Hollypaw. Hollypaw averted her eyes to show respect, she didn't want a fight. "Hey Thorncat or whatever your name is, get over here!" [Apprentice 1] shouted. [Apprentice 2] looked at [Apprentice 1] curiously. When Hollypaw had reached [Apprentice 1] and [Apprentice 2], [Apprentice 1] scratched her leg with their sharp claws, tearing away tifts of fur and leaving an irritated red line on her haunch. "I'm hunting, find me some prey, Thorncat," [Apprentice 1] taunted. Hollypaw's whiskers quivered, and she shrunk away, glancing at her throbbing wound. She scurried off in search of prey for [Apprentice 1] and [Apprentice 2]. [Apprentice 2] turned to [Apprentice 1]. "Hey, we're going to get in trouble. I don't think we should bully her, she's never really done anythi-" [Apprentice 1] interrupted [Apprentice 2], "Who cares?" [Apprentice 2] walked away shaking their head. Hollypaw found a mouse and brought it back to [Apprentice 1]. "Here," she said meekly. [Apprentice 1] took it, glaring at her promising that next time if she didn't bring something better she would get a bleeding wound. Hollypaw ran into the forest crying. [Warrior] walked up to the sobbing paw. She took her to her mentor, who Hollypaw wouldn't tell what had happened. To this day, Hollypelt is afraid of other cats, especially apprentices and cats her own age.
Mentor: Must be at least 34 moons, in Skyclan
Apprentice 1: Now is a warrior, must be assertive, in Skyclan
Apprentice 2: Now is a warrior, must be passive aggressive, in Skyclan
Warrior: Must be at least 30 moons, in Skyclan, caring, motherly

Thanks! (If I did this wrong I'm sorry, never done this before...) I wasn't going to roleplay this specifically but roleplay with you 14 years later with the grown-up characters if you want to. Pretty much this is for her to have more connections within her clan.

Liekki
November 5th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Bump

Liekki
November 6th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Bump :rainbowllama:

Liekki
November 7th, 2017, 04:26 PM
;-; BUMP ;-;
:waaah:

Liekki
November 13th, 2017, 02:18 PM