PDA

View Full Version : Foxclan Power roleplay!

Nomad
November 4th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Here's 2nd most voted

Terrain: they're in a forest that's mostly maple & willow there are area pine trees here and there
Camp: it's and abandoned rock quarry like Thunderclan but here's the differences
1. There is a main way concealed behind a fifty year old willow tree so yeah there's no seeing through it and there's a slope of solid smooth rock all the way to the middle where the leader's den is in a hole at the top of that slope the nursery is south of that in a rocky hollow east of that is the apprentice's den and to the west is the warrior's den the medicine cat's den is just below the leader's den
2.Powers
Fire:1st stage kits who have the fire ability will often smolder or burn their fur even light moss on fire it's a good idea to to have a water cat around in such a case 2nd stage apprentices can wield fireballs and set themselves on fire for a seconds 3rd stage warrior can throw fireballs light on fire for long times and even light other things on fire it they want it so

Water:1st stage kits who have the water ability will often soak or wet down their fur try to keep them out of the cold as this will protect them from sickness 2nd stage apprentices can summon water to them and breathe underwater for 30 seconds they can partially become water
3rd stage warriors came summon water from great distances and become water itself this is only to be used if there is a stream nearby so that they could flow around or retreat they can breathe underwater for long periods of time

Ice:1st stage kits who have nthe Ice ability can freeze their fur and frost other things if they freeze their fur get an experienced fire cat immediately 2nd stage apprentices can wield chunks of ice and partially have a part of them as ice 3rd stage warrior can throw icehunks freeze things around them except fo other cats (I don't know how but they just can't) and become ice (great hunting technique)

Death:1st stage kits who have the death ability will be able to make a nbone move or a piece of fresh kill twitch 2nd stage apprentices can resurrect things from the dead like mice and smaller creatures they can make fresh kill move around some 3rd stage warriors can have an army of dead things around them they can make fresh kill semmingly live and walk around they can kill their prey by concentrating on them.

Life: kits who have the life ability can make a flower open or herbs grow slightly even make the hearts of prey beat once or twice 2nd stage apprentices can raise smaller creature back from the dead and can make herbs grow faster than normal
3rd stage warriors can make cats live and breathe again of they've died and ressuret practically anything they can make herbs grow instantly and they can heal broken bones and wounds that's why most medicine cats are life cats

Super eyesight/speed:1sr stage kits with this ability often can't control it and come rocketing out of the nursery and will often trip because they see things way far away 2nd stage apprentices can control their powers and hover in the air if they achieve the right speed 3rd stage warriors can literally fly around if they run fast enough and they stay in then air until they point their body down ward and they slowly come down

Darkness:1st stage kit's who haven this darkness ability won't have their shadow with them it'll be somewhere in the camp 2nd stage apprentices and summon a twig sized bit of darkness can partially turn into a shadow3rd stage warriors can summon as much darkness as wanted and can become a shadow they can shadow travel too!

Light:1st stage kit with the light ability will often have little pinpricks of light at the tips of their fur(kinda like that one thing that's like plastic and does then same thing do you know what I mean?)2nd stage apprentices can wield walnut size balls of light and either use it as a guide or throw it making a small explosion of light they can partly become light 3rd stage warriors can make themselves basketball sized orbs of light casting an amazing amount of it in all directions and if they throw theirs they can make it not explode and be like a lightbulb
(Their explosions can't hurt anybody P.S.)

Only darkness and light cats can really fly the others just make a circle of their element and use that to fly.
Only the death and life cats can't be invisible under the right conditions the others can
Elements of fire water ice and light can change the shade of their power to all the Coors of the rain bow
Rarity scape is from top most common to bottom least common
3 and under powers are allowed even though if you defeat a cat you might inherit one of their powers. And dead cats can make one of their powers go to another cat if thy wish

Form
Name:
Powers wanted:
Looks:
Personality:
Questions/comments:

Static
November 4th, 2017, 02:38 PM
I'll join.is there a form?

Nomad
November 4th, 2017, 06:08 PM
I'll join.is there a form?
There will be I'll finish it in around 10 minutes.

Deerlie
November 5th, 2017, 07:11 AM
There will be I'll finish it in around 10 minutes.
Form
Name:Whitestar
Rank wanted:Leader
Powers wanted:Super sight/speed
Looks:https://img00.deviantart.net/9e11/i/2013/020/8/b/tealkit_by_bluefire_kitteh-d5s5jkh.png
Personality:Very kind and niice. She has open ears and will listn. She doesnt turn her back on anyone, only if she really has to.
Questions/comments:AMAZZIIINNNNGGGG Foxfur

Nomad
November 5th, 2017, 08:10 AM
Form
Name:Whitestar
Rank wanted:Leader
Powers wanted:Super sight/speed
Looks:https://img00.deviantart.net/9e11/i/2013/020/8/b/tealkit_by_bluefire_kitteh-d5s5jkh.png
Personality:Very kind and niice. She has open ears and will listn. She doesnt turn her back on anyone, only if she really has to.
Questions/comments:AMAZZIIINNNNGGGG Foxfur

Mystic
November 5th, 2017, 11:34 AM
what how many cats are we allowed?

Static
November 5th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Name-Dawnstorm
Age-20 moons
Rank wanted-Deputy
Powers wanted-Dark ability/poision?
Appearence-right here (http://orig14.deviantart.net/e994/f/2015/186/4/b/warrior_cat_dta__1_week_left__by_thepotato_queen-d8z0ncf.png)
Personality-Quiet,calm,thinks thing through.Doesn't open up to many people,but is good at leading groups of cats and taking charge.
Questions/comments:Once there are more people,can I make a apprintice?or is it 1 cat per person?
Foxfur

Mystic
November 5th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Form
Name: Sparrowpaw
Rank wanted: apprentice
Powers wanted: Fire
Appearance: https://pre00.deviantart.net/8203/th/pre/i/2015/055/5/6/volestripe_by_riverspirit456-d8jegzs.png
Personality: Inquisitive, Energetic, Friendly, Stubborn
Question/comments: How many characters? And Sparrowpaw is a male!

Static
November 5th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Form
Appearance: https://pre00.deviantart.net/8203/th/pre/i/2015/055/5/6/volestripe_by_riverspirit456-d8jegzs.png
If dawnstorm is accepted,he can mentor sparrowpaw if he needs mentor

Mystic
November 5th, 2017, 12:02 PM
If dawnstorm is accepted,he can mentor sparrowpaw if he needs mentor

Sure!

Nomad
November 6th, 2017, 04:02 AM
what how many cats are we allowed?
Name-Dawnstorm
Age-20 moons
Rank wanted-Deputy
Powers wanted-Dark ability/poision?
Appearence-right here (http://orig14.deviantart.net/e994/f/2015/186/4/b/warrior_cat_dta__1_week_left__by_thepotato_queen-d8z0ncf.png)
Personality-Quiet,calm,thinks thing through.Doesn't open up to many people,but is good at leading groups of cats and taking charge.
Questions/comments:Once there are more people,can I make a apprintice?or is it 1 cat per person?
Foxfur
Form
Both accepted but ii'm afraid poison isn't art of the powers up their sorry:( an the limit is 2cats Mystic

Mystic
November 6th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Both accepted but ii'm afraid poison isn't art of the powers up their sorry:( an the limit is 2cats Mystic

Oh ok thanks! Is it ok if Sparrowpaw can have 2 powers? If yes then super sight/speed if no that's ok!

My other cat form
Name: Rainpaw
Rank wanted: Apprentice
Power wanted: Water
Appearance: https://orig00.deviantart.net/b800/f/2013/206/d/f/silver_scales_by_octobertiger-d6f5khe.jpg
Personality: Optimistic, Friendly, Quiet, gullible
Question/comments: Rainpaw is a female! And she needs a mentor...

Nomad
November 6th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Oh ok thanks! Is it ok if Sparrowpaw can have 2 powers? If yes then super sight/speed if no that's ok!

My other cat form
Name: Rainpaw
Rank wanted: Apprentice
Power wanted: Water
Appearance: https://orig00.deviantart.net/b800/f/2013/206/d/f/silver_scales_by_octobertiger-d6f5khe.jpg
Personality: Optimistic, Friendly, Quiet, gullible
Question/comments: Rainpaw is a female! And she needs a mentor...
Mystic I have posted that you may have up to 3 powers
Accepted and I can be her mentor

Nomad
November 6th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Name: Foxfur
Rank wanted:warrior
Power wanted: death darkness
Appearance: he's an odd looking cat that resemble to a T a red fox he just has red eyes
Personality: despite his powers he is very kind and can be shy he's a fierce fighter though he's patient and is quite funny he's usually alone for he's lonely untill he had got an apprentice.(I can take the last part out if you want Mystic)

Mystic
November 6th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Mystic I have posted that you may have up to 3 powers
Accepted and I can be her mentor

sure!

Static
November 9th, 2017, 09:54 AM
when do we start?

Nomad
November 11th, 2017, 10:58 AM
SpookyScarySkeletons Swiftheart Mystic we could start now even though if you want to make more characters that would be fine with me.

Deerlie
November 11th, 2017, 05:28 PM
SpookyScarySkeletons Swiftheart Mystic we could start now even though if you want to make more characters that would be fine with me.
Ok, I will post first cuz im leader.}
Im making it the beginning of the clannn}

A she cat with white fur padded out of the leaders den, "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meting!" She called, The moon rose and made her white pelt."Today is the start of a new clan." She meowed. She looked at a black she cat with green eyes. "Dawn, You will be known as Dawnstorm. Fox, you will be known as Foxfur. Rain, you will be known as Rainpaw. Sparrow, You will be known as Sparrowpaw. I shall be known as Whitestar. I already have nine lives and im happy to name this clan after my brother, Foxfur. This clan will be called FoxClan." She called, her tail flowing in the air. " Our old ansestors are no more, we have left. Our new ansestors will be a clan called Starclan. Our first mission is to appoint a deputy. I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of FoxClan is Dawnstorm. Thank you for your bravery." She meowed. "Second mission is to change Lost's name. " She meowed. "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Spiritpaw, for her devotion and pride to her old name. " SHe smiled. She padded towards her kit. "Im proud." She meowed. SHe looked back at her clan. "Rainpaw, your mentor will be foxfur.Sparrowpaw, you get to be my apprentice. I will do the bast I can." She purred.

Static
November 11th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Hey, can you delete this post and read the new post i did. I edited the post and its wayy better^^ YIu can copy your post onto the new one^^ Thanks
Sorry if I'm bugging,but my characters name is dawnstorm,not dawnflower,but I will delete my post)

Deerlie
November 11th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Sorry if I'm bugging,but my characters name is dawnstorm,not dawnflower,but I will delete my post)
Ok, i will change it..sorry^^

Static
November 11th, 2017, 06:20 PM

A she cat with white fur padded out of the leaders den, "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meting!" She called, The moon rose and made her white pelt."Today is the start of a new clan." She meowed. She looked at a black she cat with green eyes. "Dawn, You will be known as Dawnstorm. Fox, you will be known as Foxfur. Rain, you will be known as Rainpaw. Sparrow, You will be known as Sparrowpaw. I shall be known as Whitestar. I already have nine lives and im happy to name this clan after my brother, Foxfur. This clan will be called FoxClan." She called, her tail flowing in the air. " Our old ansestors are no more, we have left. Our new ansestors will be a clan called Starclan. Our first mission is to appoint a deputy. I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of FoxClan is Dawnstorm. Thank you for your bravery." She meowed. "Second mission is to change Lost's name. " She meowed. "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Spiritpaw, for her devotion and pride to her old name. " SHe smiled. She padded towards her kit. "Im proud." She meowed. SHe looked back at her clan. "Rainpaw, your mentor will be foxfur.Sparrowpaw, you get to be my apprentice. I will do the bast I can." She purred.
Dawnstorm's eyes widened.He opened his mouth to protest,but shut it again.He had no idea what to say,do he nodded slowly.He guesed that if nobody wanted him as deputy,someone else would object."I'll try the best I can to help you lead the clan." He said calmly. He wasent going to look weak infront of all of these cats,so he lifted his head,which had been lowered to the ground moments before,to look at the new clan leader,who he now knew as Whitestar.

Deerlie
November 11th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Dawnstorm's eyes widened.He opened his mouth to protest,but shut it again.He had no idea what to say,do he nodded slowly.He guesed that if nobody wanted him as deputy,someone else would object."I'll try the best I can to help you lead the clan." He said calmly. He wasent going to look weak infront of all of these cats,so he lifted his head,which had been lowered to the ground moments before,to look at the new clan leader,who he now knew as Whitestar.
She nodded, I know I can count on youShe meowed.

Nomad
November 12th, 2017, 07:07 PM

Foxfur... He liked that name Foxfur he repeated it in his head until new heard that the clan name would be FoxClan inside he was overcome with joy and his eyes shone that was the second bonus and now he was a mentor that was it that was the last straw he let out a pretty quiet sqeak of excitement and gave his chest fur 3 licks then he contained himself even though when he was alone he'd have his happy time :waaah: then he sat and looked up at Whitestar waiting for the order to leave or something along those lines. (Should I make a Rival clan?)

Deerlie
November 12th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Foxfur... He liked that name Foxfur he repeated it in his head until new heard that the clan name would be FoxClan inside he was overcome with joy and his eyes shone that was the second bonus and now he was a mentor that was it that was the last straw he let out a pretty quiet sqeak of excitement and gave his chest fur 3 licks then he contained himself even though when he was alone he'd have his happy time :waaah: then he sat and looked up at Whitestar waiting for the order to leave or something along those lines. (Should I make a Rival clan?)
Sure, Badgerclan..xD}

She nodded to her brother, "Clan dissmissed, I would like to talk to my brother in private please." She meowed. She jumped off the highrock and padded into the den. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws.

Spiritpaw padded in. "Mother, Who is my mentor?" She asked.

Whitestar widened her eyes. "Oh!" She exclaimed and jumped up. "Dawnstorm, you will mentor Spiritpaw." She meowed, "Clan dismissed."

Nomad
November 13th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Sure, Badgerclan..xD}

She nodded to her brother, "Clan dissmissed, I would like to talk to my brother in private please." She meowed. She jumped off the highrock and padded into the den. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws.

Spiritpaw padded in. "Mother, Who is my mentor?" She asked.

Whitestar widened her eyes. "Oh!" She exclaimed and jumped up. "Dawnstorm, you will mentor Spiritpaw." She meowed, "Clan dismissed."
Foxfur nervously padded into the den did I blow it? He thought in his head

Deerlie
November 14th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Foxfur nervously padded into the den did I blow it? He thought in his head
She looked at her brother, "You know, i have said that I still have all my nine lives right?" She asked. "I dont. I have four more." She added.

Nomad
November 14th, 2017, 02:23 PM
She looked at her brother, "You know, i have said that I still have all my nine lives right?" She asked. "I dont. I have four more." She added.
Foxfur was taken aback he padded closer until he was in whisper distance then sat down by her "what happened to the other five?" He mewed fearing that he was being too quiet.

Shadow
November 14th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Form
Name: Bluestrike
Rank wanted: warrior
Powers wanted: water please
Looks: BLOOP (http://www.desktopas.com/files/2013/09/Long-Hair-Russian-Blue-Cat-2-512x683.jpg)
Personality: teases a lot, protective of clanmates, playful, sly, likes to prank other cats, caring, kind, strong, brave, will give life for anycat in his clan.
Questions/comments: ooh this looks interesting

Foxfur

Form
Name: Palepaw (Palestorm)
Rank wanted:apprentice (warrior)
Powers wanted: Light powers please
Looks: Beep (http://www.kittenswhiskers.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/2014/11/white-beautiful-cat.jpg)
Personality: stubborn, witty, smart alic, hard headed, doesn’t listen well to orders, playful, sometimes serious
Questions/comments: wow i haven’t been on in so long it’s weird making a form.. I hope i didn’t miss anything.

Nomad
November 14th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Form
Name: Bluestrike
Powers wanted: water please
Looks: BLOOP (http://www.desktopas.com/files/2013/09/Long-Hair-Russian-Blue-Cat-2-512x683.jpg)
Personality: teases a lot, protective of clanmates, playful, sly, likes to prank other cats, caring, kind, strong, brave, will give life for anycat in his clan.
Questions/comments: ooh this looks interesting

Foxfur

Form
Name: Palepaw (Palestorm)
Rank wanted:apprentice (warrior)
Powers wanted: Light powers please
Looks: Beep (http://www.kittenswhiskers.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/2014/11/white-beautiful-cat.jpg)
Personality: stubborn, witty, smart alic, hard headed, doesn’t listen well to orders, playful, sometimes serious
Questions/comments: wow i haven’t been on in so long it’s weird making a form.. I hope i didn’t miss anything.

Both accepted and you do know you can have more that one power right?

Shadow
November 14th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Both accepted and you do know you can have more that one power right?
Yez sirz. Buuuut imma do just one :P )

Nomad
November 14th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Yez sirz. Buuuut imma do just one :P )

If you want to roleplay Right now I'll make a cat for that.

Shadow
November 14th, 2017, 06:20 PM
If you want to roleplay Right now I'll make a cat for that.
If you would like :3 also who is palepaws mentor?

Nomad
November 14th, 2017, 06:35 PM
If you would like :3 also who is palepaws mentor?
Name: Brightsoul
Powers wanted: darkness and light oddly enough
Looks:he's completely black cat his eyes are emerald green
Personality: he's kind caring and most of all patient he has a practically infinite amount of patience but if he says something's enough just go with him.
Comments:accepted nice job

Question: can he be palepaw's mentor?

Shadow
November 14th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Name: Brightsoul
Powers wanted: darkness and light oddly enough
Looks:he's completely black cat his eyes are emerald green
Personality: he's kind caring and most of all patient he has a practically infinite amount of patience but if he says something's enough just go with him.
Comments:accepted nice job

Question: can he be palepaw's mentor?
Yea he can!! :P thanks! I’ll post next

Shadow
November 14th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Bluestrike was sleeping in the warriors den. Dreaming of hunting and bringing back a huge catch. He licked his lips and just as he was about to go show somecat he, rather suddenly, opened his emerald green eyes. He growled. ‘Just when I was about to show off my catch!’ he stubbornly thought. The blue looking tom stretched and walked out of the warriors den. His tail tip slightly quivering as he looked at the fresh kill pile. Man was he hungry! He padded over to the pleasant smelling pile and picked a mouse. He stalked about two fox-lengths away from the pile and dropped his breakfast. He scanned the clearing glad that none of the apprentices where out yet. ‘What’s better than a breakfast? A silent and peaceful brea-‘ hid silent thoughts where cut off when Palepaw came tumbling through the apprentices den. His happy attitude immediately dropped. Scratch the pleasant morning. Palepaw was one of the loudest apprentices. How did Brightsoul deal with her? Bluestrike shrugged and began eating his not-so-enjoyable breakfast.

Palepaw has been up in the apprentices den since the crack of dawn. She wanted to get out and do something. Anything. Camp was sooooo boring. The She-Cat started playing with her tail which eventually woke up all the other groggy apprentices. They growled and she knew that was her sign to leave before they relized who woke them up from their ‘pleasant’ slumber. She stumbled out of the den stepping on some tails on the way out. The clumsy young one smiled sheepishly and raced away from the den. She saw the annoyed Bluestrike and started to pad over to him. But before she could she stopped to look for her mentor.

Nomad
November 14th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Bluestrike was sleeping in the warriors den. Dreaming of hunting and bringing back a huge catch. He licked his lips and just as he was about to go show somecat he, rather suddenly, opened his emerald green eyes. He growled. ‘Just when I was about to show off my catch!’ he stubbornly thought. The blue looking tom stretched and walked out of the warriors den. His tail tip slightly quivering as he looked at the fresh kill pile. Man was he hungry! He padded over to the pleasant smelling pile and picked a mouse. He stalked about two fox-lengths away from the pile and dropped his breakfast. He scanned the clearing glad that none of the apprentices where out yet. ‘What’s better than a breakfast? A silent and peaceful brea-‘ hid silent thoughts where cut off when Palepaw came tumbling through the apprentices den. His happy attitude immediately dropped. Scratch the pleasant morning. Palepaw was one of the loudest apprentices. How did Brightsoul deal with her? Bluestrike shrugged and began eating his not-so-enjoyable breakfast.

Palepaw has been up in the apprentices den since the crack of dawn. She wanted to get out and do something. Anything. Camp was sooooo boring. The She-Cat started playing with her tail which eventually woke up all the other groggy apprentices. They growled and she knew that was her sign to leave before they relized who woke them up from their ‘pleasant’ slumber. She stumbled out of the den stepping on some tails on the way out. The clumsy young one smiled sheepishly and raced away from the den. She saw the annoyed Bluestrike and started to pad over to him. But before she could she stopped to look for her mentor.

Brightsoual had decide last night that he would give Plaepaw a taste of her own medicine so he waited by the apprentices den using his darkness to keep him musty barely visible if you looked hard enough then snuck up behind Palepaw and yowled right by her ear.

fresh
November 14th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Name: Fleeingkit
Rank wanted: Kit
Powers wanted: ...powers? I'll do super speed/ super sight and darkness, if I can have two :P
Looks: bop
Personality: |:| Shy |:| Scared |:| Determined |:| Sensible |:|
Questions/comments: If there's a queen in need of a kit, that would be great, but if not she could previously've been a loner/rogue. Also, [ Foxfur ]

Shadow
November 14th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Brightsoual had decide last night that he would give Plaepaw a taste of her own medicine so he waited by the apprentices den using his darkness to keep him musty barely visible if you looked hard enough then snuck up behind Palepaw and yowled right by her ear.
Immediately the young she-cat jumped into the air, must of been six feet in the air, and when she landed she was facing the unknown prankster with her long fur sticking out on all sides ,making her look like a white puff ball with bright blue eyes, claws out and breathing fast. “GREAT STARCLAN WHO THE DARKFOREST WOULD DO THA-“ her jaw almost dropped down to the floor seeing her mentor. “Brightsoul?!” She gasped. She heard Bluestrikes sudden yelp behind her then when she asked her question she heard him grumble about not getting any peace around here.

Nomad
November 14th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Name: Fleeingkit
Rank wanted: Kit
Powers wanted: ...powers? I'll do super speed/ super sight and darkness, if I can have two :P
Looks: bop
Personality: |:| Shy |:| Scared |:| Determined |:| Sensible |:|
Questions/comments: If there's a queen in need of a kit, that would be great, but if not she could previously've been a loner/rogue. Also, [ Foxfur ]
(The looks link isn't a link) and accepted there are currently no queens and yes she can be a loner max cats is two and made powers are 3

Nomad
November 14th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Immediately the young she-cat jumped into the air, must of been six feet in the air, and when she landed she was facing the unknown prankster with her long fur sticking out on all sides ,making her look like a white puff ball with bright blue eyes, claws out and breathing fast. “GREAT STARCLAN WHO THE DARKFOREST WOULD DO THA-“ her jaw almost dropped down to the floor seeing her mentor. “Brightsoul?!” She gasped. She heard Bluestrikes sudden yelp behind her then when she asked her question she heard him grumble about not getting any peace around here.

Brightsoul's mind right now is one big MLG meme compilation complete with airhorn.) Brightsoul put his paw on her mouth, "now you get what it feels like to be pranked."he chuckled. "Oh and I won't let you become a bird so stop jumping so high!" He said still laughing (if that's possible

Shadow
November 14th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Brightsoul's mind right now is one big MLG meme compilation complete with airhorn.) Brightsoul put his paw on her mouth, "now you get what it feels like to be pranked."he chuckled. "Oh and I won't let you become a bird so stop jumping so high!" He said still laughing (if that's possible
( lol it was exaggeration for her jumping so high XDD and lolll)

Palepaw calmed herself and licked her chest fur uneasily. “Hmph.” She pouted. The creamish whiteish feline then looked up her big blue eyes filled with mischief and adventure. “Are we gonna do anything today?” She asked rather excitedly.

Nomad
November 14th, 2017, 07:51 PM
( lol it was exaggeration for her jumping so high XDD and lolll)

Palepaw calmed herself and licked her chest fur uneasily. “Hmph.” She pouted. The creamish whiteish feline then looked up her big blue eyes filled with mischief and adventure. “Are we gonna do anything today?” She asked rather excitedly.
"Yep today we are going hunting and I'm going to teach you something new about your power." He mewed knowing that would really get her motors going

Shadow
November 14th, 2017, 08:02 PM
"Yep today we are going hunting and I'm going to teach you something new about your power." He mewed knowing that would really get her motors going
Her attention was easily grabbed when he mentioned her powers. Her undivided attention was now on him. “Awesome! Let’s go!!” She bounced up and down. Easily forgetting she didn’t eat. But she wasn’t hungry so what did eating matter!

Nomad
November 14th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Her attention was easily grabbed when he mentioned her powers. Her undivided attention was now on him. “Awesome! Let’s go!!” She bounced up and down. Easily forgetting she didn’t eat. But she wasn’t hungry so what did eating matter!
Sighing Brightsoul collected a rabbit from the fresh kill pile and padded out to the other side of the base of the old willow tree "we're doing to need a death cat for a part of this." He mewed "but for now we will try something since you can already make a light ball I ant you to do that then await further instruction." He mewed sitting down.

Shadow
November 14th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Sighing Brightsoul collected a rabbit from the fresh kill pile and padded out to the other side of the base of the old willow tree "we're doing to need a death cat for a part of this." He mewed "but for now we will try something since you can already make a light ball I ant you to do that then await further instruction." He mewed sitting down.
Palepaw nodded and instantly focused. After a few tries..ok after a lot of failed attempts she made a light ball. She was rather proud of it even though it flickered a couple of times before it was stable.

Nomad
November 14th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Palepaw nodded and instantly focused. After a few tries..ok after a lot of failed attempts she made a light ball. She was rather proud of it even though it flickered a couple of times before it was stable.
(I'll post something tomorrow) goodnight.

Shadow
November 14th, 2017, 09:07 PM
(I'll post something tomorrow) goodnight.
(Night)

Deerlie
November 14th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Foxfur was taken aback he padded closer until he was in whisper distance then sat down by her "what happened to the other five?" He mewed fearing that he was being too quiet.
"A long time ago... I lost them in the same moment.." She meowed.

fresh
November 14th, 2017, 09:58 PM
(The looks link isn't a link) and accepted there are currently no queens and yes she can be a loner max cats is two and made powers are 3
Okay, thank you for clearing that up! And I'll fix the 'looks' area ;; I always forget to actually add the url

Nomad
November 15th, 2017, 05:11 AM
"A long time ago... I lost them in the same moment.." She meowed.
"How?" He pressed he really wanted to know

Nomad
November 15th, 2017, 05:14 AM
"That's good!" He mewed after she'd done it "now I want you to throw it with good mind and concentrate on notoetting it explode." He mewed confident in her

Shadow
November 15th, 2017, 03:09 PM
"That's good!" He mewed after she'd done it "now I want you to throw it with good mind and concentrate on notoetting it explode." He mewed confident in her
(Is notoetting mean not letting cuz I’m assuming so)

Palepaw nodded and focused her pretty blue eyes on the orb infront of her. Making sure it won’t explode.

Nomad
November 15th, 2017, 04:20 PM
(Is notoetting mean not letting cuz I’m assuming so)

Palepaw nodded and focused her pretty blue eyes on the orb infront of her. Making sure it won’t explode.
(Oops typo. :p ) " okay now throw it concentrating on not letting it explode." Brightsoul mewed demonstrating it with his own light ball

Deerlie
November 16th, 2017, 07:33 AM
"How?" He pressed he really wanted to know
"In a battle.. moons ago. " She sighed. "Remember that battle between us and the rouges. I fought the ;eader, Poison Rose... She rippeed them right out of me/.." She shuddered.

Nomad
November 16th, 2017, 02:38 PM
"In a battle.. moons ago. " She sighed. "Remember that battle between us and the rouges. I fought the ;eader, Poison Rose... She rippeed them right out of me/.." She shuddered.
Foxfur stared at her shocked and didn't know what to say

Shadow
November 16th, 2017, 05:27 PM
(Oops typo. :p ) " okay now throw it concentrating on not letting it explode." Brightsoul mewed demonstrating it with his own light ball
Palepaw nodded slowly and threw it as far as a cat could throw. She grunted it was pretty hard to concentrate not letting it explode but she managed.

Nomad
November 16th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Palepaw nodded slowly and threw it as far as a cat could throw. She grunted it was pretty hard to concentrate not letting it explode but she managed.
"Yes!" the Tom mewed very exited for his apprentice "do you realize that you're the only one that learned this this quickly?" Brightsoul mewed then seeing her state instructed palepaw to let the lightball explode. "Do you need to rest before I teach you one more thing?" He added

Shadow
November 17th, 2017, 07:37 AM
"Yes!" the Tom mewed very exited for his apprentice "do you realize that you're the only one that learned this this quickly?" Brightsoul mewed then seeing her state instructed palepaw to let the lightball explode. "Do you need to rest before I teach you one more thing?" He added
She tried to pounce on him playfully but before she could pounce her legs fell from under her. She got up slowly flashing a quirky smirk. “N-no I’m fine let’s continue!”

Deerlie
November 17th, 2017, 07:43 AM
Foxfur stared at her shocked and didn't know what to say
We will get her. but I need your help." She me owed.

Nomad
November 19th, 2017, 01:12 PM
We will get her. but I need your help." She me owed.
"What do you need me to do?" He asked intrigued
She tried to pounce on him playfully but before she could pounce her legs fell from under her. She got up slowly flashing a quirky smirk. “N-no I’m fine let’s continue!”
"Yeah right!,you're barely able to stand I'll teach you abit before sundown." Brightsoul mewed as he padded back to the camp signaling that she should follow him.

(I'm sorry it took so long, my WiFi cut out.)

Deerlie
November 19th, 2017, 06:58 PM

"Yeah right!,you're barely able to stand I'll teach you abit before sundown." Brightsoul mewed as he padded back to the camp signaling that she should follow him.

Thse she cat smiled, "Well, I need you to get a patrol. I will lead it so we will find her. She lives in a huge tunnel underground."

Nomad
November 19th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Thse she cat smiled, "Well, I need you to get a patrol. I will lead it so we will find her. She lives in a huge tunnel underground."
" OK but isn't that a deputy's job?" The tom asked standing up and stretching his legs.

Deerlie
November 19th, 2017, 09:06 PM
" OK but isn't that a deputy's job?" The tom asked standing up and stretching his legs.
She musn't know" She replied. The she cat gave her brother a swift lick on his cheek.

Nomad
November 20th, 2017, 03:12 AM
She musn't know" She replied. The she cat gave her brother a swift lick on his cheek.
"Ack!" Was the only noise that the warrior could make with the sudden barage of affection, "I wish you wouldn't do that ." he mewed smotthing over the place she licked
(Halp meh I has been licked!)

Deerlie
November 20th, 2017, 07:24 AM
"Ack!" Was the only noise that the warrior could make with the sudden barage of affection, "I wish you wouldn't do that ." he mewed smotthing over the place she licked
(Halp meh I has been licked!)
lol}
"Well, You are my brother, and I am leader." She giggled and licked him again. "But on a more rather note, " She said. "We need a patrol, It will have to be a big one. We need to kill her." She snarled, digging her claws into the ground, She spun around and swiped at the lichen that grew at wall. The green plant fell to the ground. She glared down at her paws, a few tears falling.

{Could their parents be dead, killed by Poison Rose?}

Nomad
November 20th, 2017, 02:05 PM
lol}
"Well, You are my brother, and I am leader." She giggled and licked him again. "But on a more rather note, " She said. "We need a patrol, It will have to be a big one. We need to kill her." She snarled, digging her claws into the ground, She spun around and swiped at the lichen that grew at wall. The green plant fell to the ground. She glared down at her paws, a few tears falling.

{Could their parents be dead, killed by Poison Rose?}

(Sure)
"We should probably take the clan then huh?." The Tom mewed wondering why she was crying

Fireflower
November 20th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Form
Name:
Powers wanted:
Looks:
Personality:
Questions/comments:
id love to join.i have to cats to enter in!
names:civil flame/water wave(called flame and sea)
rank wanted:can they just be loners that live by?
powers:civil flame has fire and water wave has water
looks:amber pelt black stripes,yellow eyes,/light grey-blue light, blue eyes
perso:civil flame loves makeing wings out of her fire and flying around catching birds out of the sky,brave,protector,fierce////water wave loves to fish in a pond near the clans she swims and plays there,peaceful and stops civil flame from attack most cats.
question:any prophecy yet?

Nomad
November 20th, 2017, 06:08 PM
id love to join.i have to cats to enter in!
names:civil flame/water wave(called flame and sea)
rank wanted:can they just be loners that live by?
powers:civil flame has fire and water wave has water
looks:amber pelt black stripes,yellow eyes,/light grey-blue light, blue eyes
perso:civil flame loves makeing wings out of her fire and flying around catching birds out of the sky,brave,protector,fierce////water wave loves to fish in a pond near the clans she swims and plays there,peaceful and stops civil flame from attack most cats.
question:any prophecy yet?
Approved and nope just an uprising

Nomad
November 20th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Swiftheart Mystic guys U there?

Bump Shadow

Fireflower
November 20th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Approved and nope just an uprising
(grreat well imma just join it.)
civil flame soared in the sky bring the large bird with her.she dove to the ground and landed.she walked intill she found the pond that water wave was fishing at she caught some fish and was carrying it along to the den."do i need to carry that?"flame joked"a little would be nice"sea said putting down some of the fish.flame picked it up and started walking again to the den.

Deerlie
November 21st, 2017, 07:35 AM
(Sure)
"We should probably take the clan then huh?." The Tom mewed wondering why she was crying
"No! I will not put my clan in danger..." She meowed. "No one is coming on the hunt... Only me." She meowed to him; changing her mind.

Mystic
November 21st, 2017, 04:38 PM
Swiftheart Mystic guys U there?

Bump Shadow

Im so sorry, i was busy with work i forgot to log on!

Nomad
November 22nd, 2017, 06:45 AM
"No! I will not put my clan in danger..." She meowed. "No one is coming on the hunt... Only me." She meowed to him; changing her mind.
"Yeah no,even if you're clan leader you're still my sister an you're not going alone!" He mewed airing for her response

Mystic I understand

Deerlie
November 22nd, 2017, 10:22 AM
"Yeah no,even if you're clan leader you're still my sister an you're not going alone!" He mewed airing for her response

Mystic I understand
She glared at him, "You are a warrior! I am clan leader, You will not disrespect me! " She hissed. She then sighed, "Fine..."

Mystic
November 24th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Sparrowpaw padded to the prey pile and picked a blackbird, he crouched down and took a big mouthful of it. His eyes scanned the camp, everything seemed peaceful to him. After a while he finished his blackbird and started to groom his fur

Rainpaw walked over to Sparrowpaw and flicked her ear in greeting and went to pick a squirrel

Shadow
November 25th, 2017, 10:27 AM

Okeeeey what happened while I was gone..?)

”HMPH.” She growled but leaned against her mentor because she could barely put one paw infront of the other.

Nomad
November 27th, 2017, 04:17 AM
Okeeeey what happened while I was gone..?)

”HMPH.” She growled but leaned against her mentor because she could barely put one paw infront of the other.
"youi need me to carry you by the scruff?" The tom mewed a twinkle in his eye

She glared at him, "You are a warrior! I am clan leader, You will not disrespect me! " She hissed. She then sighed, "Fine..."
" Good" He mewed with a curt nod even if she's clan leader she's still my sister I know she deserves respect but I won't lose her too

Shadow
November 27th, 2017, 06:23 AM

" Good" He mewed with a curt nod even if she's clan leader she's still my sister I know she deserves respect but I won't lose her too
She gasped. The usual fire coming back to blaze in her eyes. “Of corse I don’t! I’m not some kit!” She held her head and tail in the air as she tried to walk more confidently.

Deerlie
November 28th, 2017, 07:28 AM

She licked her brothers cheek, "Alright, off you gi then." She mewed.

Nomad
December 16th, 2017, 01:06 PM
She licked her brothers cheek, "Alright, off you gi then." She mewed.
Teasingly he booped her nose then "hopped" out of her den (°////°)

Deerlie
December 17th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Teasingly he booped her nose then "hopped" out of her den (°////°)

Sorry!!!))

She smiled and curled in her moss. She awoke in a field. "Hello?" She saw a starclan pad over. "Look." He meowed. She looked down and saw a cat stamding over her body, blood pooled around. She widened her eyes. "No!" She awoke and nkicked to she cat. "Geaway!" She snarled.

Nomad
December 21st, 2017, 05:05 PM
Sorry!!!))

She smiled and curled in her moss. She awoke in a field. "Hello?" She saw a starclan pad over. "Look." He meowed. She looked down and saw a cat stamding over her body, blood pooled around. She widened her eyes. "No!" She awoke and nkicked to she cat. "Geaway!" She snarled.
"What!?" Cried Foxfur as he flew like legit practically flew up to her den.

Deerlie
December 24th, 2017, 07:17 PM
"What!?" Cried Foxfur as he flew like legit practically flew up to her den.
The she cat fell and then got up. "Well..." She meowed. "To bad."
Whitestar growled. "Leave now or die"

Merry Christmas!!

Nomad
December 27th, 2017, 10:59 PM
The she cat fell and then got up. "Well..." She meowed. "To bad."
Whitestar growled. "Leave now or die"

Merry Christmas!!
Foxfur couldn't see anybody except His sister so he quickly padded over to her and shook her hey snap out of it! He mewed sternly trying his best to get her up and out of it

Nomad
December 27th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Mystic Shadow littleChristmasdragon

Fireflower
December 28th, 2017, 11:30 AM
eh?!

Mystic
December 28th, 2017, 12:26 PM

I'm so sorry! I almost forgot about this roleplay! Did I miss anything special?

Nomad
December 28th, 2017, 07:26 PM
eh?!
I'm so sorry! I almost forgot about this roleplay! Did I miss anything special?
We're getting into a plot so no not yet mystic

Fireflower
December 28th, 2017, 07:33 PM
We're getting into a plot so no not yet mystic
i thought the rp died my cats moved on to another clan but ill role with it even thought my chars never didnt anything

civilflame walked to the hollow her and water wave lived in.they sat down to eat there prey.

Nomad
December 31st, 2017, 02:08 PM
Guys should this live or be abandoned? Mystic Shadow littledragon0625
Alone4Life

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 02:23 PM
Alone4Life
i say let it live i dont like when rp die!but nothing is going on with my char......

Deerlie
January 1st, 2018, 11:22 PM
Alone4Life
😐 I was on break

Nomad
January 2nd, 2018, 06:58 AM
I'm just waiting for shadow's and Mystic's response