PDA

View Full Version : Safeclan(Spiderclan)

Barnabas
November 4th, 2017, 12:19 AM
Raven hollow
russet
CinnamonCookie
jaymoon

jaymoon
November 4th, 2017, 12:36 AM
there sould also be a border just giving sugjestons
Ennard

cute skeleton
November 4th, 2017, 10:07 AM
whisperpaw stretched as she padded out from the apprentice den, she wondered if she needed to do anything besides hunting today as she looked at the fresh kill pile.

jaymoon
November 5th, 2017, 12:27 AM
brokenflame walks around yawning

CinnamonCookie
November 5th, 2017, 02:39 AM
Quietpaw stepped out of the apprentice den, and streched. She looked around, unsure of what to do. She saw Brokenflame yawning while walking. Quietpaw giggled, then quieted down. She saw her littermate, Whisperpaw. She walked up, and asked, "Hey, do you think we need to do any hunting or border patrol or anything?"

Raven hollow

Nomad
November 5th, 2017, 04:57 AM
(Spiderclan) Foxstar came out of the leader's den and did a long stretch of his legs going by the apprentices den to just sit really and watch them enjoy themselves.

cute skeleton
November 5th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Quietpaw stepped out of the apprentice den, and streched. She looked around, unsure of what to do. She saw Brokenflame yawning while walking. Quietpaw giggled, then quieted down. She saw her littermate, Whisperpaw. She walked up, and asked, "Hey, do you think we need to do any hunting or border patrol or anything?"

Raven hollow

"No, but I think we would've been told if we had to" she told her sibling.

CinnamonCookie
November 5th, 2017, 11:20 PM
"No, but I think we would've been told if we had to" she told her sibling.
"True." Quietpaw sighed. "At least we don't have to redo the elder's nest!" She smiled. "I just realized...we don't have mentors yet."