PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural gangs of both heaven and hell. ( semi private)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2017, 07:57 PM
Within the city of New York, where mortals live on not knowing of their supernatural brethren hidden within the crowds of many however... now that all changes, a gang that has stayed hidden and has worked around the mortals has just began to show their colors, their old leader killed off by the wolf who follows its master who goes by the name: Tord?
( .:Blue Wishes:. ) a man with the intelligence of the devil himself, he rarely shows mercy and he does he leaves them in fear of him of what he is capable of doing. His powers or origins are unknown but all is known is that he leads the moonblood gang using fear and a dangerous man by his side. This man is known as Sasuke as cold as his master but a cannibal wolf with a huge appetite for pests who get in his masters way, a half breed part Werewolf part hellhound, his bite is far more than his bark and even his bark can shed blood. He wears a collar with his masters name on it and a mask to keep him in order in front of his master. His past is unknown but only his master knows how to deal with His monstrous behavior.
Now it is time, the moonblood gang is out causing havoc and chaos by ending as many humans as they can, for a reason unknown to us but known for them but a other gang stands in their way and gang known as the sol warrior, has fought back keeping them at bay. It is a tie for now however the moonblood gang soon became weaken when a new gang came forward bearing the name dragonsoul they fought aside with the sol warriors and left the moonblood gang weaken and soon they just stayed quiet hidden... plotting however this peace will not stay forever soon someone will fall, just depends .... who will it be?

Roles for sol warrior gang
The Boss / Godfather (Leader of the Gang): open
The Underboss (Second in Command): open
Consigliere (Adviser): open
Capo (Kinda like the general of an army; also handles the money.): open
Soldiers (Everyone who does the dirty work in the mafia.): 5 open
Associates (Not part of the mafia; however, they do business with them.): 5 open

Any ideas for other roles?
.:Blue Wishes:.

Roles for the moonblood gang
The Boss / Godfather (Leader of the Gang): Tord
The Underboss (Second in Command): Sasuke
Consigliere (Adviser): Noir
Capo (Kinda like the general of an army; also handles the money.): Angelica
Associates (Not part of the mafia; however, they do business with them.): 4 open, Rikou

Roles for the dragonsoul gang
The Boss / Godfather (Leader of the Gang): open
The Underboss (Second in Command): open
Consigliere (Adviser): open
Capo (Kinda like the general of an army; also handles the money.): open
Associates (Not part of the mafia; however, they do business with them.): 5 open

Forum for supernatural
Name
Personality
Origins ( like what type of supernatural are you what is unusual about your blood)
Powers and abilities
Weaknesses
Gang
Role if in gang
Job?
Sexuality
Love interest or mate
Other
Questions

Forum for humans
Name
Personality
Job
sexuality
Love interest
Other
Questions

It’s done what do you think?! .:Blue Wishes:.

:blue:
November 3rd, 2017, 08:15 PM
(( You mentioned me three times- ))

(( Anyhow, what if you had maybe three or four gangs, and the one that Tordie is the head of is the weakest out of the three
It’s just an idea, but nonetheless it might let everyone have a chance at some powerful role
Other than that, I really like it! ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2017, 08:52 PM
(( You mentioned me three times- ))

(( Anyhow, what if you had maybe three or four gangs, and the one that Tordie is the head of is the weakest out of the three
It’s just an idea, but nonetheless it might let everyone have a chance at some powerful role
Other than that, I really like it! ))
XD sorry) and sure! I’ll edit it now :3 but any other powerful roles for the gangs?)

rubinaito
November 4th, 2017, 12:42 PM
XD sorry) and sure! I’ll edit it now :3 but any other powerful roles for the gangs?)
Simply as an idea, perhaps you could model them after the Italian Mafia gangs? The general hierarchy of one is pretty simple-

The Boss / Godfather (Leader of the Gang)
The Underboss (Second in Command)
Consigliere (Adviser)
Capo (Kinda like the general of an army; also handles the money.)
Soldiers (Everyone who does the dirty work in the mafia.)
Associates (Not part of the mafia; however, they do business with them.)

You could incorporate the healers, which would probably rank just above the Capo.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Simply as an idea, perhaps you could model them after the Italian Mafia gangs? The general hierarchy of one is pretty simple-

The Boss / Godfather (Leader of the Gang)
The Underboss (Second in Command)
Consigliere (Adviser)
Capo (Kinda like the general of an army; also handles the money.)
Soldiers (Everyone who does the dirty work in the mafia.)
Associates (Not part of the mafia; however, they do business with them.)

You could incorporate the healers, which would probably rank just above the Capo.
Sure! Let me edit it now :3

rubinaito
November 4th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Name
Noir and Angelica Félin

Looks
Noir is the blue one, Angelica is the pink one. (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/6b/af/cc/6bafcc35e469024cc26921aa428a8d75--boys-and-girls-twins-boy-and-girl-anime.jpg)

Personality
TBRP

Origins
Unknown; Adopted by Sasuke?

Powers and abilities
Noir can read minds, and Angelica can inflict pain onto another with just a thought. The duo are so close that if one is hurt, the other feels the pain as well.

Weaknesses
Being without one another weakens their power.

Gang
Moonblood

Role if in gang
Noir could be the Consigliere, and Angelica the Capo?

Job?
N/A

Sexuality
Bisexual for the both of them.

Love interest or mate
N/A

aleka!
November 4th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Name: Rikou Maras

Looks: Human (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/9e/ef/69/9eef69ff134fbb4137b04ba5e593e186--gothic-anime-girl-dark-anime-girl.jpg) Shuck (https://i.ytimg.com/vi/1xXc0CQOi0w/maxresdefault.jpg)

Personality: ehhhhhhhhhh TBRP'ed....

Origins: Shuck

Powers and Abilities: Rikou can phase out of being in and out of the physical plain, and in dark places, she can slip into the shadows

Weakness: Her powers don't work if she's in a place with no shadows

Job: Server / Bartender at a local restaurant

Sexuality: Pansexual, Panromatic

Love interest or mate: none

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Name
Noir and Angelica Félin

Looks
Noir is the blue one, Angelica is the pink one. (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/6b/af/cc/6bafcc35e469024cc26921aa428a8d75--boys-and-girls-twins-boy-and-girl-anime.jpg)

Personality
TBRP

Origins
Unknown; Adopted by Sasuke?

Powers and abilities
Noir can read minds, and Angelica can inflict pain onto another with just a thought. The duo are so close that if one is hurt, the other feels the pain as well.

Weaknesses
Being without one another weakens their power.

Gang
Moonblood

Role if in gang
Noir could be the Consigliere, and Angelica the Capo?

Job?
N/A

Sexuality
Bisexual for the both of them.

Love interest or mate
N/A
Accepted!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2017, 06:08 PM
wait, is it fine if they house two forms?

Name: Rikou Maras

Looks: ehh I'll add if you can have two forms

Personality: ehhhhhhhhhh TBRP'ed....

Origins: Shuck

Powers and Abilities: Rikou can phase out of being in and out of the physical plain, and in dark places, she can slip into the shadows

Weakness: Her powers don't work if she's in a place with no shadows

Job: Server / Bartender at a local restaurant

Sexuality: Pansexual, Panromatic

Love interest or mate: none

Accepted! And yes :3

aleka!
November 4th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Accepted! And yes :3

Okay, form edited

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2017, 09:22 AM
Yay! Should we start now? .:Blue Wishes:.

November 6th, 2017, 09:50 AM
Yay! Should we start now? .:Blue Wishes:.

(( Sure, why not, I'm at school right now however, so I can't really respond right now. ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2017, 09:58 AM
(( Sure, why not, I'm at school right now however, so I can't really respond right now. ))
Sir yes sir! I’ll post a starting post as soon as I can which is next period so don’t worry! :3

aleka!
November 6th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Oh and also Rikou is an associate of the moonblood gang

Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Soft clicking of boots can be heard within a small hideout hidden deep within the city of the New York, it was quiet, calm perfect for a murder. A man stood before the doors of his masters room, this man was a tall guy, with long spiky black and white hair tied up in a ponytail, his eyes mixed colored, one sky blue and the other amber red. he blew out some smoke from within his black wolf mask with the name The kings wolf written in blood on the side of it. He drops the cigarette onto the ground and begins to step on it knowing his master hated when he smoked.
With a kind soft sigh, he knocks on the door and speaks in a dark husky voice, "I'm back my lord, the man is dead. the feast is completed. " he says calmly. almost eager to hear his masters voice again, it has been a while since he's heard it, three weeks to be exact and those three weeks were agony for the wolf. despite his bloodlust and hunger quenched, he still found himself in need of his masters touch, but this he will keep to himself.
He pulled his black buttoned shirt a bit, and put his hands into the pockets of his black ripped up pants. Eagerly waiting for a answer, he even began to pull on his black collar with a dog tag that held his masters name on it.

should I add any of my ocs for y'all?
Spoopy Aleka
Rubinaito

rubinaito
November 6th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Soft clicking of boots can be heard within a small hideout hidden deep within the city of the New York, it was quiet, calm perfect for a murder. A man stood before the doors of his masters room, this man was a tall guy, with long spiky black and white hair tied up in a ponytail, his eyes mixed colored, one sky blue and the other amber red. he blew out some smoke from within his black wolf mask with the name The kings wolf written in blood on the side of it. He drops the cigarette onto the ground and begins to step on it knowing his master hated when he smoked.
With a kind soft sigh, he knocks on the door and speaks in a dark husky voice, "I'm back my lord, the man is dead. the feast is completed. " he says calmly. almost eager to hear his masters voice again, it has been a while since he's heard it, three weeks to be exact and those three weeks were agony for the wolf. despite his bloodlust and hunger quenched, he still found himself in need of his masters touch, but this he will keep to himself.
He pulled his black buttoned shirt a bit, and put his hands into the pockets of his black ripped up pants. Eagerly waiting for a answer, he even began to pull on his black collar with a dog tag that held his masters name on it.

should I add any of my ocs for y'all?
Spoopy Aleka
Rubinaito

Noir and Angelica ran up to Sasuke, Noir clinging to Sasuke's hand and Angelica hugging him from the side. "Padre," Noir began, tugging on his hand slightly and looking up at him. "Padre, Angelica and I want to spend the day with you and el Jefe." Angelica nodded in agreement, looking up at Sasuke eagerly. The duo, although having fair skin and blue eyes, spoke Spanish as fluently as Sasuke could; after all, he had raised them since they were young.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Noir and Angelica ran up to Sasuke, Noir clinging to Sasuke's hand and Angelica hugging him from the side. "Padre," Noir began, tugging on his hand slightly and looking up at him. "Padre, Angelica and I want to spend the day with you and el Jefe." Angelica nodded in agreement, looking up at Sasuke eagerly. The duo, although having fair skin and blue eyes, spoke Spanish as fluently as Sasuke could; after all, he had raised them since they were young.
He jumps a bit at the sudden hugs and clinging, he looks down to see his little ones holding onto him. He laughs softly as he begins to carry them. “ I do too mi amors~ however I’m not sure if el jefe is home right now. Have you seen him my little amors?” He says in a kind warm voice. He saved them a while back while on the hunt for someone and decided to take them in. They’re already learning so much in so little time, he couldn’t help but feel like a proud father around them. He laughs softly “ but for now as we wait tell me how was school mi amors? Were the kids nice to you?”

November 6th, 2017, 02:31 PM
He jumps a bit at the sudden hugs and clinging, he looks down to see his little ones holding onto him. He laughs softly as he begins to carry them. “ I do too mi amors~ however I’m not sure if el jefe is home right now. Have you seen him my little amors?” He says in a kind warm voice. He saved them a while back while on the hunt for someone and decided to take them in. They’re already learning so much in so little time, he couldn’t help but feel like a proud father around them. He laughs softly “ but for now as we wait tell me how was school mi amors? Were the kids nice to you?”

(( Honestly I have no idea what to post but I guess I’ll try something- ))

Tord had been pretty much lost in his own thoughts. He had been waiting for the reports of several members, waiting for their responses. It was much easier to tell someone to kill someone instead of killing them yourself. And it wasn’t because of the mental effects, at least, for Tord it wasn’t about the mental effects. He had grown numb to regret, and practically every other feeling, making him a hollow shell. That part of murder was easy, it was washing the blood off that annoyed him. Extra work, just to make sure he wasn’t the one that was caught. As he had heard Sasuke, he tensed up, and got up from where he had been sitting. Just as he had his hand on the doorknob, he heard two younger voices, and he tensed up, staying still now. Let Sasuke have joy, Tord supposed, He wasn’t one to take away from others, unless he hated them. There was a bit on envy in him that Sasuke could be happy, while he was basically a hollow shell, he wasn’t going to take that away though, staying silent for the time being, his hand placed on the doorknob.

aleka!
November 6th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Rikou was walking home from work, her hands in a hoodie she was wearing. Uneasily, she glanced in an alleyway, where she knew, that if she followed it lon enough, it would lead to the moonblood gang. Personally, the shuck breed saw no point in a gang overall, but she still somehow found it interesting to work with? Did that even make sense? The teenager sighed, stopping near the entrance of it, her hand hesitantly draped on the bricks. She hadn't really even talked to the leader, whom she had nicknamed 'Terd', though she would never really say it aloud. With an loud and exaggerated sigh, she slipped down the path, her form overall low.

Sasukewolf (madness) Rubinaito

wren
November 6th, 2017, 06:23 PM
[ AHHH ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Sasuke laughs softly as he smells Tord and begins to knock on the door “ I know you’re there my lord. Please come out... I’ve been dying to see you again “ he says honestly as he knocks again “ ...” he looks at the little ones “ ... would you like some food once I get el jefe out?” He asks as he begins to step back

Rubinaito

November 16th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Sasuke laughs softly as he smells Tord and begins to knock on the door “ I know you’re there my lord. Please come out... I’ve been dying to see you again “ he says honestly as he knocks again “ ...” he looks at the little ones “ ... would you like some food once I get el jefe out?” He asks as he begins to step back

Rubinaito

(( Well that certainly took awhile ))

Tord jumped back as he heard the knock from the other side of the door. He flinched as he realized how honest Sasuke was being, but he opened the door anyways. “Just thought you would rather spend your time with your kids,” he shrugged. Slipping out of the door. He blinked as he heard the small bit of Spanish come out of Sasuke’s mouth, trying to figure out what he had heard. He only knew Norwegian an even English, Spanish might as well be an alien language to him. However, he didn’t mind, after all, sometimes he would scream out curses in the Norse language, and he would rather not have anyone know what he was saying then.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2017, 03:53 PM
(( Well that certainly took awhile ))

Tord jumped back as he heard the knock from the other side of the door. He flinched as he realized how honest Sasuke was being, but he opened the door anyways. “Just thought you would rather spend your time with your kids,” he shrugged. Slipping out of the door. He blinked as he heard the small bit of Spanish come out of Sasuke’s mouth, trying to figure out what he had heard. He only knew Norwegian an even English, Spanish might as well be an alien language to him. However, he didn’t mind, after all, sometimes he would scream out curses in the Norse language, and he would rather not have anyone know what he was saying then.
XD sorry)
He laughs softly “ but they also wish to spend time with you as well. We were just talking about you amor~” he says playfully as he begins to carry the little ones, “ now than shall we go? They wish to play with you right mi estrellitas~” he says happily as he begins to lean in a bit to Tord “ by the way did you miss me? I did take a bit longer with that hit than I expected forgive me for that” he says kindly.

Rubinaito

November 16th, 2017, 04:06 PM
XD sorry)
He laughs softly “ but they also wish to spend time with you as well. We were just talking about you amor~” he says playfully as he begins to carry the little ones, “ now than shall we go? They wish to play with you right mi estrellitas~” he says happily as he begins to lean in a bit to Tord “ by the way did you miss me? I did take a bit longer with that hit than I expected forgive me for that” he says kindly.

Rubinaito

Tord nodded awkwardly. It had been awhile since he had talked to anyone other than a few helpers. Even then, the conversations had been short, cold, and awkward. He had been longing to talk to someone just in a casual sort of way for awhile. He wasn’t expecting Sasuke’s kids to want to join him. However, he was very open to it. He tried not to flinch as he heard what he supposed was still Spanish, now Sasuke was just being mean. He tried not to laugh as he nodded, “Of course I did,” He said warmly, smiling, “And it’s fine, however, I’d appreciate it if you were a little quicker in the future,” He murmured, trying not to sound mean.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Tord nodded awkwardly. It had been awhile since he had talked to anyone other than a few helpers. Even then, the conversations had been short, cold, and awkward. He had been longing to talk to someone just in a casual sort of way for awhile. He wasn’t expecting Sasuke’s kids to want to join him. However, he was very open to it. He tried not to flinch as he heard what he supposed was still Spanish, now Sasuke was just being mean. He tried not to laugh as he nodded, “Of course I did,” He said warmly, smiling, “And it’s fine, however, I’d appreciate it if you were a little quicker in the future,” He murmured, trying not to sound mean.
He laughs happily “ aww~ you did miss me!” He says happily as he begins to put his head on Tords letting the man his blood red eyes which were glowing with happiness and warmth. “ I’ll be quicker next time for sure my lord.” He says kindly as he moves back “ now than want me to cook dinner?” He asks playfully

rubinaito
November 16th, 2017, 04:39 PM
XD sorry)

Rubinaito

Noir and Angelina smiled at Tord in unison, the twins holding on to Sasuke as he lifted them up. Noir's gaze flicked to the ground where she spotted one of her cats sitting at their feet with a paper rolled up in it's mouth. She squirmed slightly, landing on the ground and petting the cat. "What have we here, gato?" She asked, taking the note. The cat leaped up onto her shoulders, placing it's front paws on her head as she opened it up and read it. She smiled and put the note in her pocket, her eyes gleaming faintly. "Shadow brought me a letter." Noir scratched Shadow's ears and she purred, proud of herself. "One of our unnamed associates has informed me that the other gangs aren't very active." She blinked at Tord, wondering what he would think of it.
"Noir." Angelica whined from where she was, her arms around Sasuke's neck. "Why can't we just have fun and not worry about this kind of thing?" She kicked one her feet slightly, pouting. "Can we go to the movies? We have enough funds set aside for fun and games. About 500,000 dollars, to be exact..." The little girl trailed off, counting something on her fingers before whistling. A dog came shuffling around the corner, a little tiny puppy with pure white, curly fur and blue eyes. In it's jaws was a slip of paper, protected by a plastic case. He jumped up, allowing for Angelica to grab the puppy with one hand and take the note out. "Yeah, 500,000." She confirmed. "That's only one third of the funds we have for everything else. There's about one and a half million dollars for resources, plus this half-million. Altogether, we have two million in savings!" She smiled happily.
"And you get after me for worrying about my job..." Noir grumbled, standing up with Shadow still on her shoulders.

November 16th, 2017, 05:29 PM
He laughs happily “ aww~ you did miss me!” He says happily as he begins to put his head on Tords letting the man his blood red eyes which were glowing with happiness and warmth. “ I’ll be quicker next time for sure my lord.” He says kindly as he moves back “ now than want me to cook dinner?” He asks playfully
Noir and Angelina smiled at Tord in unison, the twins holding on to Sasuke as he lifted them up. Noir's gaze flicked to the ground where she spotted one of her cats sitting at their feet with a paper rolled up in it's mouth. She squirmed slightly, landing on the ground and petting the cat. "What have we here, gato?" She asked, taking the note. The cat leaped up onto her shoulders, placing it's front paws on her head as she opened it up and read it. She smiled and put the note in her pocket, her eyes gleaming faintly. "Shadow brought me a letter." Noir scratched Shadow's ears and she purred, proud of herself. "One of our unnamed associates has informed me that the other gangs aren't very active." She blinked at Tord, wondering what he would think of it.
"Noir." Angelica whined from where she was, her arms around Sasuke's neck. "Why can't we just have fun and not worry about this kind of thing?" She kicked one her feet slightly, pouting. "Can we go to the movies? We have enough funds set aside for fun and games. About 500,000 dollars, to be exact..." The little girl trailed off, counting something on her fingers before whistling. A dog came shuffling around the corner, a little tiny puppy with pure white, curly fur and blue eyes. In it's jaws was a slip of paper, protected by a plastic case. He jumped up, allowing for Angelica to grab the puppy with one hand and take the note out. "Yeah, 500,000." She confirmed. "That's only one third of the funds we have for everything else. There's about one and a half million dollars for resources, plus this half-million. Altogether, we have two million in savings!" She smiled happily.
"And you get after me for worrying about my job..." Noir grumbled, standing up with Shadow still on her shoulders.

Tord listened intensely, nodding every so often. If the other gangs weren’t active, then they had a better chance of overtaking everything. He listened to Sasuke for a quick moment, nodding once again. “If you want to,” he said, listening to Noir and Angelica again. He was slightly amazed by all the data they had collected, but that was good. The more data they had, the more they were informed. The more they were informed, they better they could preform, that was good. “I think we could go to the movies if you so desired,” he added, smiling, looking over at Sasuke to see what he said. He didn’t know what else to say, he knew that if they went to see a movie, Sasuke would probably be involved. Tord didn’t mind however, it was slightly comforting actually, trying to not be as tense as he stood there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Sasuke laughs softly “ ... Well I guess movies would be fun and all. But that gang activity is kinda worrying me a bit so...” he thinks for a bit than looks up. “ let’s deal with that tomorrow little ones and today we’ll have as much fun as we can before I head out to investigate this. Of course if that’s what you desire? My lord” he says as he begins to pet Noir and Angeline heads proudly “ you two did great while I was away I’m very proud of you “ he says happily.

Rubinaito

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Bump XD
Rubinaito

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Bump! Rubinaito