PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a tom?

Barnabas
November 3rd, 2017, 05:58 PM
My former Shadowclan she-cat Frostfeather needs a tom in one of the clans besides Shadowclan to be her mate. Im thinking about having her join her mates clan once I get her approved. Frostfeather is a white bellyed cat with gray stripes on her back. She'll end up expecting kits and wanting to be with her mate. She is 26 moons old. I want a tom that is 25-32 moons of age.

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Looks:
Questions?:
Other?:

If you have a site just send me the link.

Barnabas
November 3rd, 2017, 06:07 PM
Alicewolfheart
Ashstripe
Asriel Dreemurr
Black Cat
Bright
Foggy22
Foxfur
Fuzzyfeline
GrassPaw
Hallowed Echo
Haunted Rainbowsprinkle
Mystical
Nighty
Raven & Co
russet
Spoopy Aleka
The Bloody Kitty

Wolvesregion
November 3rd, 2017, 06:58 PM
why?

Nomad
November 3rd, 2017, 07:26 PM
My former Shadowclan she-cat Frostfeather needs a tom in one of the clans besides Shadowclan to be her mate. Im thinking about having her join her mates clan once I get her approved. Frostfeather is a white bellyed cat with gray stripes on her back. She'll end up expecting kits and wanting to be with her mate. She is 26 moons old. I want a tom that is 25-32 moons of age.

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Looks:
Questions?:
Other?:

If you have a site just send me the link.
I'm going to go look at his form and see if he's eligible

Barnabas
November 3rd, 2017, 07:40 PM
I'm going to go look at his form and see if he's eligible

Alright

Hallowed Echo
November 3rd, 2017, 07:41 PM
Sorry, don’t Rp in the clans.)

Nomad
November 3rd, 2017, 07:46 PM
Name:Silverscar
Clan:ThunderClan
Personality:he's kind&funny,a gentle soul but in battle he's a fierce fighter, he has inner problems and will start to cry randomly
Looks:he's a odd shade of grey it looks like silver and as such he keeps his pelt shiny as a joke that he is silver, he has a long scar over his right emerald green eye
Questions?:how's life?
Other?:nope

Barnabas
November 3rd, 2017, 07:51 PM
Name:Silverscar
Clan:ThunderClan
Personality:he's kind&funny,a gentle soul but in battle he's a fierce fighter, he has inner problems and will start to cry randomly
Looks:he's a odd shade of grey it looks like silver and as such he keeps his pelt shiny as a joke that he is silver, he has a long scar over his right emerald green eye
Questions?:how's life?
Other?:nope

Approved! Mah lifes great.

Nomad
November 3rd, 2017, 07:53 PM
Woohooo

Barnabas
November 3rd, 2017, 07:58 PM
Woohooo

Once she has permission to be a Thunderclan cat we can make the kit finder. Do you want to RP them at the border?

Nomad
November 3rd, 2017, 07:59 PM
Once she has permission to be a Thunderclan cat we can make the kit finder. Do you want to RP them at the border?
Yeah sure!

russet
November 4th, 2017, 10:03 AM
ah I would but my only ShadowClan tom is hella gay so

Mango
November 4th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Depends on Perso...What’s Frost’s perso like.