PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural RP -- Hunter Academy

Burnpaw
November 2nd, 2017, 10:11 PM
Based off of the Supernatural Television series:

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SUPERNATURAL OR ANY OF THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

Okay, so, pretty much, Sam and Dean have opened the Men Of Letters bunker up as an academy for young Hunters and Men Of Letters in training to have refuge and learn about all things supernatural. It’s basically an orphanage for those who lost their parents to monsters. The younger kids will have classes indoors, but some of the older ones will have solo or group hunts…
Hey, and guess what? I’m not taking any of the cannon characters: FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! (I will be Dean until he is asked for)
Character Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other):
Best at:
Why they hunt:
How they met Winchester bros:
Sexuality:
Other:

TEACHERS:
Sam Winchester: Hawkstar
Dean Winchester: Me for now, later if someone else wants to be him...
Niatra: Me!
(Will be more [probably])

STUDENTS:
Blake Blistakren: ME!
Delta “Ghost” Syndon: Me
Michelle Shade: Scarwings
Blake (female): Hawkstar
Cassiopeia: Hallowed Echo
Talon Jay: Kyra-Wolfe-666
(Will be more [probably])

HAVE FUN!
(Or die!)

@Scarwings might like this...

Burnpaw
November 2nd, 2017, 10:15 PM
My Charries!

Name: Blake “‘Lake" Blistakren
Looks: 6”4, 123 pounds, skinny, wiry, wild brown hair, pale blue-green eyes, sometimes has light stubble, faded freckles that only show up when he blushes. Whip-marks on back, scars on arm from where his dad broke a beer bottle on him, scar on cheekbone from having face gashed open, almost constantly broken nose he wears a bandage over to keep straight, lotus tattoo on shoulder. Usually wears darker T-shirts with camo pants, leather belt, dark brown combat boots, and his dog-tags.
Personality: Anxious, paranoid, depressed, acts goofy around others (often making jokes at his own expense), protective, socially awkward, will get into fights if ticked off (was raised military, he knows how to hurt someone…)
Role: Student Hunter
Best at: He’s pretty much bait; the Winchesters have known him long enough that they don't worry for safety and tend to purposely throw him in harm’s way.
Why they hunt: His parents were killed by demons when he was young, and he was taken and tortured, as his sister was psychic and they grabbed the wrong child. Military found the child-torture operation and got Blake out; he was the only survivor. He had to learn to adapt and fight with them for awhile, and even at the age of fifteen, became one of their best. He got back to his sister, but Sam and Dean had started another apocalypse and the Hunters they lived with killed her out of fear of her psychic abilities.. He killed all four of them and tried to save her, but he just couldn’t stop the bleeding… He is one of the few out there that will hunt serial killer humans as well as monsters with no regret.
How they met Winchester bros: They were all working the same Vampire case and tag teamed, resulting in the defeat of an entire nest. They parted ways at first, but when they ran into him again and almost got him killed, they decided to take him in… The very beginning of the academy.
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Right away, he developed an almost big-brother bond with Ghost, and tries to look out for the kid as best as he can. He is old enough to find and work his own cases.

Name: Delta “Ghost” Syndon:
Looks: 5”9, 94 pounds, Scrawny albino with dark circles under his eyes from lack of sleep, fluffy hair that falls into his eyes, scar on lip from dehydration, scars on left eyebrow, cheekbone and jaw from having face slammed into glass. Wears black jeans with a ratty black hoodie over a red ATMOSPHERE T-shirt with black combat boots.
Personality: Sarcastic, wary, anxious, jumpy, awkward, antisocial, logistic, quick thinker, shy around girls. At that rebellious stage where he doesn’t want to do as he’s told.
Role: Student of both Men Of Letters and of Hunting.
Best at: He’s smart and he’s fast; what he lacks in strength he makes up for in his cleverness.
Why they hunt: His mother died of Lung Cancer and he hated his dad anyways (and would have celebrated his death [however, his father just left him, so he didn’t die]), so he had no original motive. He was living alone in a haunted house, stealing for food, when he was taught by the Winchesters how to deal with ghosts, earning him the nickname. A year later, he’d ended over a hundred separate hauntings (as well as a couple other cases) and they met up again, this time taking the boy with them to live at the academy.
How they met Winchester bros: He stole Sam’s wallet and they chased him down to the house he lived at, where the ghost they’d been hunting had wrecked havoc upon his life for two years. The thing attacked the albino boy, and they saved him, and taught him how to deal with ghosts. When they left, he decided to follow in their footsteps and soon became well known among the Hunting community for his ability to end some hauntings before anyone was even killed; also for his young age of fourteen. He earned the nickname “Ghost” for his paleness and his specialty of hunting.
Other: N/A

Name: Niatra
Looks:
Human: 5”10, 110 pounds, lithe, pale skin, long, spiked white hair with black streaks and ends, strange eyes that are yellow with amber around the pupil, bright blue around the outer edge, red speckles, and a few hints of lime green. Wears lots of black including torn skinny jeans, spiked leather jacket, and black fingerless gloves and dark steel earrings. Has white ears and tail with black tufts at the end, and a burn on one shoulder with a small stump growth that looks like it could have been a wing.
Hound: Lanky, wolfish creature with white spiked fur with black streaks and ends to some of the fur, dark steel earrings in ears, burn on one shoulder with the beginnings of a wing growth on the other, and strange eyes that are yellow with amber around the pupil, bright blue around the outer edge, red speckles, and a few hints of lime green.
Personality: Loud, obsessive, snappy, loyal (to Dean…) weirdly optimistic, stubborn, desperate for approval, sly, a bit kleptomatic…
Role: Teacher of Things in Hell and How To Kill Them class.
Best at: Sicking things.
Why they hunt: To try and prove to Dean that although she is an “EVIL” creature, she’s not per say, “evil”. She wants to make up for the things in her past.
How they met Winchester bros: She met Dean the first time he went to Hell… Of course, he didn’t see her… She became confused and quite intrigued by the man, and she began to go out of her way to hear of any progress that happened with him. She wanted to follow him around, but then Castiel showed up… She was an anomaly, so the angel would have killed her. So she slunk in the shadows, staying hidden and going AWOL from Hell. She just watched, and waited, and bided her time, and sometimes she would kill things that hunted the brothers to protect her obsession! One day though, they were dealing with a Kelpie incident and the older Winchester got pulled into the water. She appeared onto Sam’s boat, gave him an evil warding spell, told him to use it when she was able to have a hold on Dean, and dove into the water. The spell sent the Kelpies flying to shore, as well as her as she was counted as “Evil”. Dean had been dragged with her so he ended up not drowning, and the Kelpies suffocated on dry land. Over the next several months, she would appear from time to time, or they would find a dead demon nearby, but it took a long while for her to truly be accepted by Sam… She still hasn’t today, but at least she’s allowed at the academy!
Sexuality: Obsessed with Dean...
Other: She is a Hell-Wolf; which is pretty much a type of hellhound or demon or corrupted angel (nobody is sure which) that has a humanoid form with a tail and ears and a hellhound form that is leaner, bigger, and taller than the others. Their bites can kill demons and other hellhounds and injure angels fairly badly, and in hound form, they can stay invisible to the naked eye if they please. They are very rare, as they are some sort of messed up hybrid accident.

Leucos
November 2nd, 2017, 10:21 PM
OH YEAH BABY! SUPERNATURAL !
Name: Blake
Looks: without the bow and a black top instead of original outfit boop! (http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/rwby/images/7/7d/Blake_ProfilePic_Normal.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20160208180634)
Personality:
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): student
Best at: guns and hiding
Why they hunt: because her parents where killed by a werewolf
How they met Winchester bros: by chasing after a wendigo and almost being killed
Sexuality: straight
Other: Burnpaw Alicewolfheart ( need yang! For bumblebee!)
can my character be named Blake to?

Burnpaw
November 2nd, 2017, 10:22 PM
OH YEAH BABY! SUPERNATURAL !
Name: Blake
Looks: without the bow and a black top instead of original outfit boop! (http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/rwby/images/7/7d/Blake_ProfilePic_Normal.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20160208180634)
Personality:
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): student
Best at: guns and hiding
Why they hunt: because her parents where killed by a werewolf
How they met Winchester bros: by chasing after a wendigo and almost being killed
Sexuality: homosexual
Other: Burnpaw
Accepted!

fresh
November 2nd, 2017, 10:37 PM
...what if we don't watch supernatural Burnpaw

Hallowed Echo
November 2nd, 2017, 11:09 PM
Name: Cassiopeia (Or Cas for short)
Looks: Short orange hair with blue and green eyes. She wears a dark blue and grey flannel shirt with jeans, combat boots, and a pitch black satchel she carries around all the time.
Personality: TBRP’D
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): Hunter Student
Best at: Stalking, and Witchcraft
Why they hunt: She dislikes Demons and certain Angels, along with any evil creature.
How they met Winchester bros: She bumped into them on a hunt
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: Nope

Burnpaw
November 2nd, 2017, 11:10 PM
Name: Cassiopeia (Or Cas for short)
Looks: Short orange hair with blue and green eyes. She wears a dark blue and grey flannel shirt with jeans, combat boots, and a pitch black satchel she carries around all the time.
Personality: TBRP’D
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): Hunter Student
Best at: Stalking, and Witchcraft
Why they hunt: She dislikes Demons and certain Angels, along with any evil creature.
How they met Winchester bros: She bumped into them on a hunt
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: Nope
Accepted!

Burnpaw
November 3rd, 2017, 12:06 PM
...what if we don't watch supernatural Burnpaw
If you have a general idea on what it is and who the Winchesters are, go ahead and put in an OC.

SacredMadness
November 3rd, 2017, 06:51 PM
I'm Not Even Past the First Season......
Name: Michelle "Mitch" Shade
Looks: Like Scarlett but the ends are dyed blue
Personality: like Scarlett
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): Student (Hunter)
Best at: Using a bow and arrow, identifying supernatural things
Why they hunt: Her parents were besties with the Winchesters
How they met Winchester bros: She ran into Dean, attempting to hunt a White Lady
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Other: Burnpaw YOU DIDNT MENTION ME RIGHT!!!! Mitch x Blake?

Burnpaw
November 3rd, 2017, 09:27 PM
I'm Not Even Past the First Season......
Name: Michelle "Mitch" Shade
Looks: Like Scarlett but the ends are dyed blue
Personality: like Scarlett
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): Student (Hunter)
Best at: Using a bow and arrow, identifying supernatural things
Why they hunt: Her parents were besties with the Winchesters
How they met Winchester bros: She ran into Dean, attempting to hunt a White Lady
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Other: Burnpaw YOU DIDNT MENTION ME RIGHT!!!! Mitch x Blake?
Yas! Accepted! Lake gets to fawn over a blue haired Scarlett now XD!

Burnpaw
November 3rd, 2017, 09:39 PM
Sinister Scarwings
Hallowed Echo
Hawkstar
Shall we begin?

Hallowed Echo
November 3rd, 2017, 10:01 PM
Sure!)

Leucos
November 3rd, 2017, 10:03 PM
YAAAS WE shall begin! Burnpaw

SacredMadness
November 4th, 2017, 07:55 AM
Yesss Burnpaw

Burnpaw
November 7th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Sinister Scarwingshallowed echoHawkstar
(Sorry it took me forever, I was busy moving to another state)

Blake glanced up at the banner above him:
WELCOME YOUNG HUNTERS!
He was nervous about this. How likely was it that everybody here would get along? Not very. They were hunters after all: Flannel wearing killing machines. They didn't mix well. He felt a punch to the shoulder, and whipped around to see fifteen year old Ghost. "D*mnit you scared me!" He hissed at the younger boy, but secretly he was relieved, at least he knew the kid. "Scaredy cat!" Squeaked Ghost in a higher pitched voice (simply to annoy 'Lake of course) "Guesse what> We're the only guys soooooO" He paused for dramatic affect, "We get to share a room!"
"Great..." He rolled his eyes. "You should go meet some people, Dean'll start the welcome speech soon."

SacredMadness
November 7th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Sinister Scarwingshallowed echoHawkstar
(Sorry it took me forever, I was busy moving to another state)

Blake glanced up at the banner above him:
WELCOME YOUNG HUNTERS!
He was nervous about this. How likely was it that everybody here would get along? Not very. They were hunters after all: Flannel wearing killing machines. They didn't mix well. He felt a punch to the shoulder, and whipped around to see fifteen year old Ghost. "D*mnit you scared me!" He hissed at the younger boy, but secretly he was relieved, at least he knew the kid. "Scaredy cat!" Squeaked Ghost in a higher pitched voice (simply to annoy 'Lake of course) "Guesse what> We're the only guys soooooO" He paused for dramatic affect, "We get to share a room!"
"Great..." He rolled his eyes. "You should go meet some people, Dean'll start the welcome speech soon."
Michelle Shade walked with an aura of strength. She spotted some other people but didn't make a sound. On the inside however, she was bouncing up and down with excitement. She honestly couldn't wait!! She snuck a grin as she saw the only two guys bickering. "What girls," she muttered under her breath.

Leucos
November 7th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Blake walked up to the academy she didn't notice the banner because her nose was stuck in a book as always , she had two guns strapped to her hip her yellow cat eyes looked cold and deadly . She sighed as she heard the other people speak , yay ....people . Her gaze shifted away from her book to at least see the people around her and the banner .
this might not be so bad, but I just hope I can get some peace and quiet ....probably would never happen in my case she thought as she spotted another girl and two boys
well at least in not the only girl here she added in her thoughts but her gaze whent back to her book.

Burnpaw
November 7th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Niatra wagged her tail and looked up at Dean with puppy eyes. "Just take them their schedules and give each of them an angel blade-- we want our students to be as safe as possible." She held a basket with each of the items inside of it. "And for your sake, don't tell them that those can hurt you!" She nodded and trotted off, eyes sparkling with excitement of her first task as a instructor at Dean's (sure, it was Sam's too, but she didn't care) school. She puffed her chest in determination. She was desperrate to do even the smallest task perfectly. I wont let him down!
The first people she came to were the boys, she knew them. "Hey Nia," Started Blake, "Whatcha got there?" He took his schedule and Blade, thanking her, while Ghost did the same. The albino boy hesitated a second though, "Thanks Niatra, but um... Why are you in hound form?"
She glared at him, setting the basket onto the ground carefully before releasing it with her jaw. She stepped into a different room, shifted, and came back out with her arms crossed. "Dogs are less threatening. I don't want to scare the others." She tilted her head, weird eyes boring into theirs. "Now if you excuse me,
I need to tend to the other students." She turned back and trotted over to Michelle.

Leucos
November 7th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Blake watched Niatra as she talked to the other kids and slight giggled
of course forgotten just like at the other schools she thought as she flipped a page of her book , she sat on the ground with a sigh her yellow eyes scanned the words of the delicate paper . " Hey it's not like I care oh no " she said sarcastically with an added frown

Sam grabbed his stuff as he noticed niatra and his brother he couldn't help but laugh
" so Dean how's the new crush ? " he asked with a playful punch on Dean shoulder and a smirk
Burnpaw

Burnpaw
November 7th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Blake watched Niatra as she talked to the other kids and slight giggled
of course forgotten just like at the other schools she thought as she flipped a page of her book , she sat on the ground with a sigh her yellow eyes scanned the words of the delicate paper . She loved books ! Every kind " Hey it's not like I care oh no " she said sarcastically

Sam was grabbed his stuff as he noticed niatra and his brother he couldn't help but laugh
" so Dean how's the new crush ? " he asked with a playful punch on Dean shoulder and a smirk
Burnpaw
"Dude! Not cool!" Dean grumbled at his younger brother. "She's a monster. It's not like I think she's hot!" He quickly changed the subject. "Too bad Jody didn't enroll her girls, they'd have great assets." He rubbed his jaw, "Man, They've been here for only a few minutes and I already want to drink... I feel bad for parents."
(Don't worry, Niatra didn't forget you, she just went to give Mitch hers first) Niatra trotted up to the girl-called-Blake in a friendly way, she'd been wearing her contacts in an attempt to not look any more frightening than she already was.

Leucos
November 7th, 2017, 10:30 PM
"Dude! Not cool!" Dean grumbled at his younger brother. "She's a monster. It's not like I think she's hot!" He quickly changed the subject. "Too bad Jody didn't enroll her girls, they'd have great assets." He rubbed his jaw, "Man, They've been here for only a few minutes and I already want to drink... I feel bad for parents."
(Don't worry, Niatra didn't forget you, she just went to give Mitch hers first) Niatra trotted up to the girl-called-Blake in a friendly way, she'd been wearing her contacts in an attempt to not look any more frightening than she already was.

Sam chuckled
" Yeah , hey at least Rowena or Crowley aren't here , and drinking ? Dude you need to lay low . What would Bobby say? " he said with a smile he remembered all those other times even the bad times
" just be glad Becky isn't here that annoying fan girl or the ghost facers . We have our own ' job ' now so to speak " he said as he started heading out the door but he tripped on some string " DUDE! no more pranks ! What I tell you " Sam shouted as he fell in the ground

Blake looked up from her book her cat like eyes shined a little a small smile was on her face " hi , your niatra right? " she asked as she put away her book and she shifted one of her guns

Hallowed Echo
November 7th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Cassiopeia walked around, holding onto her satchel. She looked around before spotted Dean and Sam. She was tempted to call them ‘Squirrel’ and ‘Moose’ to see their reactions. She decided not to and riffled through her bag to pull out a book called Freedom Writers Diary. She opened to the page she stopped at and began reading.

Burnpaw
November 7th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Sam chuckled
" Yeah , hey at least Rowena or Crowley aren't here , and drinking ? Dude you need to lay low . What would Bobby say? " he said with a smile he remembered all those other times even the bad times
" just be glad Becky isn't here that annoying fan girl or the ghost facers . We have our own ' job ' now so to speak " he said as he started heading out the door but he tripped as he slipped on some string " DUDE! no more pranks ! What I tell you " Sam shouted as he fell in the ground

Blake looked up from her book her cat like eyes shined a little a small smile was on her face " hi , your niatra right? " she asked as she put away her book and she shifted one of her guns
Dean laughed as he watched Sam slip. "Hey, you deserved that, and we've gotta have fun while we can, right? Now we have to deal with a bunch of freaking teenagers!" He held out an arm and pulled Sam up, "I think we're missing a kid... Awesome. we're failing already."

Niatra wagged her tail lightly in an attempt to answer the question, but tensed slightly at the movement towards the gun. Sure, it probably couldn't kill her, but it would hurt if she got shot and she didn't want to have to leave the academy to keep the kids comfortable. She tried not to panic. Dean will kick me out if she shoots me! What do I do!? WHAT DO I DO!? She set the basket down, hoping the girl would take her things so she could get away from any tension.

Burnpaw
November 7th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Cassiopeia walked around, holding onto her satchel. She looked around before spotted Dean and Sam. She was tempted to call them ‘Squirrel’ and ‘Moose’ to see their reactions. She decided not to and riffled through her bag to pull out a book called Freedom Writers Diary. She opened to the page she stopped at and began reading.
Dean glanced up to see Cassiopeia. "Huh, I guess today's going to be a good day, everybody is here and accounted for!"

Hallowed Echo
November 7th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Dean glanced up to see Cassiopeia. "Huh, I guess today's going to be a good day, everybody is here and accounted for!"

Cas peeked up from her book before burying her nose into again. She moved out of the way so she wouldn’t get bumped into.

Burnpaw, can I rp as Castiel in this or is he not in this yet. Also can I make a teacher oc that is a demon but not one of Crowley’s. like a good demon?)

Leucos
November 7th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Dean laughed as he watched Sam slip. "Hey, you deserved that, and we've gotta have fun while we can, right? Now we have to deal with a bunch of freaking teenagers!" He held out an arm and pulled Sam up, "I think we're missing a kid... Awesome. we're failing already."

Niatra wagged her tail lightly in an attempt to answer the question, but tensed slightly at the movement towards the gun. Sure, it probably couldn't kill her, but it would hurt if she got shot and she didn't want to have to leave the academy to keep the kids comfortable. She tried not to panic. Dean will kick me out if she shoots me! What do I do!? WHAT DO I DO!? She set the basket down, hoping the girl would take her things so she could get away from any tension.

Sam laughed a little he did need to loosen up a bit he brushed his shirt off
" thanks man , and I think we should get the show on the road don't you think? And besides the kid will find it's way here . " he said an e rolled his shoulder " shall we? " he asked as he clapped once

Blake tilted her head as she noticed Niatras movements she had a look of worry on her face , she just needed to position the gun so it won't fall off
" easy .... I just didn't want the gun to fall off ... " she said softly as she looked up at the other girl , her yellow eyes had a sense of guilt
this is why every one was ignoring me , cause I was a freak who always brought guns every where , a freak....no stop that don't think like that those rumors where the past , your not a freak she thought . Blake cleared her throat as she looked down She Had A Dark Style Some Make Up Above THe eyes A Black TAnk top And BLAck bandages

Hallowed Echo
November 7th, 2017, 11:02 PM
" thanks man , and I think we should get the show on the road don't you think? And besides the kid will find it's way here . " he said an e rolled his shoulder " shall we? " he asked as he clapped once

Blake tilted her head as she noticed Niatras movements she had a look of worry on her face , she just needed to position the gun so it won't fall off
" easy .... I just didn't want the gun to fall off ... " she said softly as she looked up at the other girl , her yellow eyes had a sense of guilt
this is why every one was ignoring me , cause I was a freak who always brought guns every where , a freak....no stop that don't think like that those rumors where the past , your not a freak she thought . Blake cleared her throat as she looked down She Had A Dark Style Some Make Up Above THe eyes A Black TAnk top And BLAck bandages

Cas closed her book and walked over to Blake, “Hi, I’m Cassiopeia or Cas for short.” She said, introducing herself. She put the book away and held her hand out for Blake to shake it she wanted to.

Leucos
November 7th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Cas closed her book and walked over to Blake, “Hi, I’m Cassiopeia or Cas for short.” She said, introducing herself. She put the book away and held her hand out for Blake to shake it she wanted to.

Blake shook her head as she heard cas
" b..blake.. " she said a little quiet she hesitantly shook cas hand
strange she's being nice? Well thankfully she is ...I don't think I could have gone through another year with bullies she thought . Her yellow cat like eyes scanned this new comer . She was a quiet person .

Burnpaw
November 7th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Cas peeked up from her book before burying her nose into again. She moved out of the way so she wouldn’t get bumped into.

Burnpaw, can I rp as Castiel in this or is he not in this yet. Also can I make a teacher oc that is a demon but not one of Crowley’s. like a good demon?)

this is why every one was ignoring me , cause I was a freak who always brought guns every where , a goth freak....no stop that don't think like that those rumors where the past , sure your still goth but not a freak she thought . Blake cleared her throat as she looked down She Had A Dark Style Some Make Up Above THe eyes A Black TAnk top And BLAck bandages

Hallowed Echo: (*tear* Yes, yes you may.)

Niatra relaxed a little, grinning a doggish grin and wagging her tail good-naturedly to show she took no offense. After the girl took her things, she made her way over to Cassiopeia, holding the basket in her jaws and tilting her head in a puppy-ish way.

Ghost glanced around warily. He hated people, but Lake was right; he needed to at least attempt socialization. He rolled his shoulders warily. This is going to be difficult. Not only was everybody here that he didn't already know a GIRL, but they were all more than two years older than him. Maybe they wont be able to tell... Ah who am I kidding, even with my growth spurt sending me to 5"10, I'm still to skinny looking to be any older looking... Maybe they'll think I'm cute? He cleared his throat, rolled his shoulders back, and ran his fingers through his hair before walking up nonchalantly to Blake (female) and sat down next to her. "Hey, what're you reading?"

'Lake found himself leaning on the wall and gazing at each of the new students and evaluating them, jaw clenched with anxiety. He'd only lived here with the Winchesters for a couple of weeks, but it already felt like his home was being invaded. He paused when he saw Ghost sitting down next to a girl and tried not to crack a grin. Good luck with that Bud. He continued gazing around when his eyes stopped and his breath caught in his throat. There was a fiesty looking girl with blue tips on her hair that he couldn't stop staring at. THISISWHYIDON'TSOCIALIZE

Leucos
November 7th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Hallowed Echo: (*tear* Yes, yes you may.)

Niatra relaxed a little, grinning a doggish grin and wagging her tail good-naturedly to show she took no offense. After the girl took her things, she made her way over to Cassiopeia, holding the basket in her jaws and tilting her head in a puppy-ish way.

Ghost glanced around warily. He hated people, but Lake was right; he needed to at least attempt socialization. He rolled his shoulders warily. This is going to be difficult. Not only was everybody here that he didn't already know a GIRL, but they were all more than two years older than him. Maybe they wont be able to tell... Ah who am I kidding, even with my growth spurt sending me to 5"10, I'm still to skinny looking to be any older looking... Maybe they'll think I'm cute? He cleared his throat, rolled his shoulders back, and ran his fingers through his hair before walking up nonchalantly to Blake (female) and sat down next to her. "Hey, what're you reading?"

'Lake found himself leaning on the wall and gazing at each of the new students and evaluating them, jaw clenched with anxiety. He'd only lived here with the Winchesters for a couple of weeks, but it already felt like his home was being invaded. He paused when he saw Ghost sitting down next to a girl and tried not to crack a grin. Good luck with that Bud. He continued gazing around when his eyes stopped and his breath caught in his throat. There was a fiesty looking girl with blue tips on her hair that he couldn't stop staring at. THISISWHYIDON'TSOCIALIZE

Blake quickly looked at the owner of the other voice she wasn't used to this , being in front of attention type of thing she was used to one person and that was that why is everybody talking to me!? she thought and cleared her throat her yellow eyes now had a cold look returning
" beauty and the beast .... " she said quietly and rubbed her wrist she then grabbed her book and opened it back up

Burnpaw
November 7th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Blake quickly looked at the owner of the other voice she wasn't used to this , being in front of attention type of thing she was used to one person and that was that why is everybody talking to me!? she thought and cleared her throat her yellow eyes now had a cold look returning
" beauty and the beast .... " she said quietly and rubbed her wrist
( Hallowed Echo )
Ghost was truly surprised that they'd acknowledged his existence. "Cool, that's cool. Awesome. Um, I'm Delta, but everybody just calls me Ghost because... Well, long story. Who are you two?" He asked, turning to look up at Cas as well.

Leucos
November 7th, 2017, 11:24 PM
( Hallowed Echo )
Ghost was truly surprised that they'd acknowledged his existence. "Cool, that's cool. Awesome. Um, I'm Delta, but everybody just calls me Ghost because... Well, long story. Who are you two?" He asked, turning to look up at Cas as well.

She glanced at him from the corner of her eye
" Blake " she said as she flipped a page she then repositioned her black bandages " sorry I'm not used to conversation as much " she added she took a deep breath and rolled her shoulders
brace yourself for the rude comments just like last year blakey she thought

Burnpaw
November 7th, 2017, 11:28 PM
She glanced at him from the corner of her eye
" Blake " she said as she flipped a page she then repositioned her black bandages " sorry I'm not used to conversation as much " she added she took a deep breath and rolled her shoulders
brace yourself for the rude comments just like last year blakey she thought
"Oh hey, that's cool, my... Friend?.. Over there, the one looking all paralyzed, his name's Blake too, but He just goes by 'Lake and the name sounds better on you anyways." He smiled awkwardly. Wow, they haven't pushed me away yet!

Leucos
November 7th, 2017, 11:33 PM
"Oh hey, that's cool, my... Friend?.. Over there, the one looking all paralyzed, his name's Blake too, but He just goes by 'Lake and the name sounds better on you anyways." He smiled awkwardly. Wow, they haven't pushed me away yet!

Her eyebrow raised did he just complement me? Well that's a first! she thought and managed to crack a smile she looked at lake with a smile as well.
" names aren't things you wear ghost it's what they describe about you " She Said In Her Husky Tone . ( I changed her sexuality to straight)

Burnpaw
November 7th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Her eyebrow raised did he just complement me? Well that's a first! she thought and managed to crack a smile she looked at lake with a smile as well.
" names aren't things you wear ghost it's what they describe about you " She Said In Her Husky Tone .
A slight bit of color showed up on the albino teen's face. "Well, um, I like the nickname, it kindof suites me. But you can call me whatever you want. It's all cool." He tried to shrug nonchalantly, but he probably looked as idiotic as he felt.

Leucos
November 7th, 2017, 11:41 PM
A slight bit of color showed up on the albino teen's face. "Well, um, I like the nickname, it kindof suites me. But you can call me whatever you want. It's all cool." He tried to shrug nonchalantly, but he probably looked as idiotic as he felt.

Blake chuckled
" what ever you say" she said and took out on of her guns she unloaded it just in case of any one felt threatened or scared . She already looked like a beast but she wasn't one . It was surprising that this boy didn't make fun of her
" I'm surprised your not making fun of me " she added as she pushed a piece of midnight black hair out of the way .

Burnpaw
November 8th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Blake chuckled
" what ever you say" she said and took out on of her guns she unloaded it just in case of any one felt threatened or scared . She already looked like a beast but she wasn't one . It was surprising that this boy didn't make fun of her
" I'm surprised your not making fun of me " she added as she pushed a piece of midnight black hair out of the way .
Ghost grinned and ran his fingers through his opposing peroxide-white hair. "I'm surprised you aren't making fun of me!"

Leucos
November 8th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Ghost grinned and ran his fingers through his opposing peroxide-white hair. "I'm surprised you aren't making fun of me!"

Blake had to laugh this time why would she be making fun of him ? He was the normal one not her
" Because your normal I'm not , 1 my eyes 2 my dark almost sinister looks and 3 my attitude " she said as she put up three fingers . ( response might take a while )

Burnpaw
November 8th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Blake had to laugh this time why would she be making fun of him ? He was the normal one not her
" Because your normal I'm not , 1 my eyes 2 my dark almost sinister looks and 3 my attitude " she said as she put up three fingers . ( response might take a while )
"Yeah, but I'm albino and I wear dark things too. Plus I've been told I'm a bit of a weirdo." Ghost was extremely excited. Pretty older girl who acknowledges my existence! Wow, today is my good luck day!

Leucos
November 8th, 2017, 05:28 PM
"Yeah, but I'm albino and I wear dark things too. Plus I've been told I'm a bit of a weirdo." Ghost was extremely excited. Pretty older girl who acknowledges my existence! Wow, today is my good luck day!

Blake shrugged it really wasn't a big deal for her that he was albino
" so??? Nothing about that bothers me . " she said as her cat like eyes looked at him this has to be a joke ....no body talks to me without wrinkling there nose or a face expression . she thought as she put her book away and took out her iPod she put in a ear bud so she could still hear her acquaintance . But she couldn't help to just sing her favorite song or one of them
" The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it " she sang as her husky yet beautiful voice was calming . The music was blasting through her other ear bud

Burnpaw
November 8th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Blake shrugged it really wasn't a big deal for her that he was albino
" so??? Nothing about that bothers me . " she said as her cat like eyes looked at him this has to be a joke ....no body talks to me without wrinkling there nose or a face expression . she thought as she put her book away and took out her iPod she put in a ear bud so she could still hear her acquaintance . But she couldn't help to just sing her favorite song or one of them
" The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it " she sang as her husky yet beautiful voice was calming . The music was blasting through her other ear bud
(Ghost now has a crush)
Ghost smiled as he heard her voice. "Wow, you're a really good singer..."

The_10th_Doctor
November 8th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Name: Talon Jay (nick; Talon, Jay, or TJ)
Looks: Short, wavy medium-brown hair with pink roots. She is unnaturally skinny and looks malnourished. She has blue-green eyes, pale skin, and is 5'10". She always looks like she's going to punch someone. Usually wears a black hoodie with dark blue jeans and black Converse shoes.
Personality: introverted, hostile until you get to know her, easily angered, and at times can be extremely sensitive.
Best at: The machete and hunting knife (melee)
Why they hunt: Her parents were killed by Lillith when she around in the show. She was 10 years old then and was put into an orphanage until she turned 13, then she ran off and met the boys.
How they met Winchester bros: She had snuck out of her orphanage near Lebanon (where the bunker is located) and started walking until she saw Sam and Dean drive past in the Impala. Curious, she followed them and saw them enter the bunker. One of them was careless and left the door slightly open which allowed Talon Jay to enter the bunker and become a part of their crew.
Other: Her brother was killed by an oncoming train and her two sisters were taken to a different orphanage.

(That is if I can still join)

Leucos
November 8th, 2017, 05:49 PM
(Ghost now has a crush)
Ghost smiled as he heard her voice. "Wow, you're a really good singer..."

( yay! You did see my message right?)
Blake had a small smile but she was wondering about when they where gonna start killing some monsters .
thanks Ghosty she thought she looked for the teachers but she couldn't seem to find any
" I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster " she continued to sing she was tapping her knee , feeling rather impacient . She then stood up
" I'm gonna go shoot some trees wanna watch? " she asked as she put her iPod in her pocket still playing the same song over and over she grabbed her guns and loaded them in 10 seconds flat

Burnpaw
November 8th, 2017, 08:24 PM
( yay! You did see my message right?)
Blake had a small smile but she was wondering about when they where gonna start killing some monsters .
thanks Ghosty she thought she looked for the teachers but she couldn't seem to find any
" I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster " she continued to sing she was tapping her knee , feeling rather impacient . She then stood up
" I'm gonna go shoot some trees wanna watch? " she asked as she put her iPod in her pocket still playing the same song over and over she grabbed her guns and loaded them in 10 seconds flat
Ghost nodded and followed her like a puppy.

Meanwhile, 'Lake was hiding in his room, researching a creature that had recently found its way towards America called a Strigoi. Okay, so they drink blood and are sensitive to UV light... Kill them by decapitation... So kindof a vampire on steroids that's more terrifying and less intelligent? Woah, silver injures them too?!His mind kept rambling on

Dean was pacing and looking over the paper he was supposed to read aloud. "This is too much Sammy, how do you expect them to have this much of an attention span? More importantly, why do I have to be the one to read this? I'll just summarize, there's no way in Hell that I even have this much focus!"

Burnpaw
November 8th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Name: Talon Jay (nick; Talon, Jay, or TJ)
Looks: Short, wavy medium-brown hair with pink roots. She is unnaturally skinny and looks malnourished. She has blue-green eyes, pale skin, and is 5'10". She always looks like she's going to punch someone. Usually wears a black hoodie with dark blue jeans and black Converse shoes.
Personality: introverted, hostile until you get to know her, easily angered, and at times can be extremely sensitive.
Best at: The machete and hunting knife (melee)
Why they hunt: Her parents were killed by Lillith when she around in the show. She was 10 years old then and was put into an orphanage until she turned 13, then she ran off and met the boys.
How they met Winchester bros: She had snuck out of her orphanage near Lebanon (where the bunker is located) and started walking until she saw Sam and Dean drive past in the Impala. Curious, she followed them and saw them enter the bunker. One of them was careless and left the door slightly open which allowed Talon Jay to enter the bunker and become a part of their crew.
Other: Her brother was killed by an oncoming train and her two sisters were taken to a different orphanage.

(That is if I can still join)

Accepted!

The_10th_Doctor
November 8th, 2017, 08:32 PM

Meanwhile, 'Lake was hiding in his room, researching a creature that had recently found its way towards America called a Strigoi. Okay, so they drink blood and are sensitive to UV light... Kill them by decapitation... So kindof a vampire on steroids that's more terrifying and less intelligent? Woah, silver injures them too?!His mind kept rambling on

Dean was pacing and looking over the paper he was supposed to read aloud. "This is too much Sammy, how do you expect them to have this much of an attention span? More importantly, why do I have to be the one to read this? I'll just summarize, there's no way in Hell that I even have this much focus!"

(Are they in an area that the students can talk to them? If not then just ignore the words below)

Talon Jay, more commonly known as TJ, Talon, or just Jay, slowly walked up to Dean. She was looking nervous and scared at talking directly to him.
"U-um, s-s-sorry to b-bother you, Mr- D-dean, but I-I didn't g-get m-my s-stuff... I was j-just wondering w-who I needed t-to talk t-to a-about it..." she stared at the ground after her statement.

Burnpaw
November 8th, 2017, 08:37 PM
(Are they in an area that the students can talk to them? If not then just ignore the words below)

Talon Jay, more commonly known as TJ, Talon, or just Jay, slowly walked up to Dean. She was looking nervous and scared at talking directly to him.
"U-um, s-s-sorry to b-bother you, Mr- D-dean, but I-I didn't g-get m-my s-stuff... I was j-just wondering w-who I needed t-to talk t-to a-about it..." she stared at the ground after her statement.
"Oh, sorry about that... You're Talon, right?" He checked off the name on a list and called out loudly, "NIATRA!" The strange Hell-Wolf trotted up with the basket and looked up at him. "This is Talon Jay, give her her things." Niatra wagged her tail again as a reply and set the basket down next to the girl.

Leucos
November 8th, 2017, 08:38 PM

Blake had her ear buds on as she aimed both her guns at targets in the tree she hit them in less then a minute she then did a backflip as she kept hitting each target with a bullet she loves guns . At least this was a way to kill time , she soon ran out of bullets and threw the guns up in the air and grabbed some amo she caught the gun and reloaded as she did so . It was like a hobby for her.

Sam rolled his eyes
" Dean it's what they call an introduction and it's what they need to learn , like the thinman , wendigos , strigoi , vampires skinwalkers all of it even Djinn " Sam explained and rubbed his forehead

The_10th_Doctor
November 8th, 2017, 08:44 PM
"Oh, sorry about that... You're Talon, right?" He checked off the name on a list and called out loudly, "NIATRA!" The strange Hell-Wolf trotted up with the basket and looked up at him. "This is Talon Jay, give her her things." Niatra wagged her tail again as a reply and set the basket down next to the girl.

She took her things and bowed slightly to Niatra. "T-thank you..." she glanced at Dean before skulking away. She stopped a few feet away and turned around. "D-do we have any set rooms here?" she asked.

Burnpaw
November 8th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Blake had her ear buds on as she aimed both her guns at targets in the tree she hit them in less then a minute she then did a backflip as she kept hitting each target with a bullet she loves guns . At least this was a way to kill time , she soon ran out of bullets and threw the guns up in the air and grabbed some amo she caught the gun and reloaded as she did so . It was like a hobby for her.

Sam rolled his eyes
" Dean it's what they call an introduction and it's what they need to learn , like the thinman , wendigos , strigoi , vampires skinwalkers all of it even Djinn " Sam explained and rubbed his forehead

She took her things and bowed slightly to Niatra. "T-thank you..." she glanced at Dean before skulking away. She stopped a few feet away and turned around. "D-do we have any set rooms here?" she asked.

"Wow! You're so awesome!" Ghost squeaked with wide eyes.

Dean ignored his brother for a moment to address Talon. "You going to be okay sharing a room or do you want your own?" He'd noticed how nervous she'd seemed compared to the others.

Leucos
November 8th, 2017, 09:35 PM

Dean ignored his brother for a moment to address Talon. "You going to be okay sharing a room or do you want your own?" He'd noticed how nervous she'd seemed compared to the others.

Blake soon started to have memories of her family how they where slaughtered by that werewolf she bared her teeth . She kept shooting at the targets faster and never missing , she heard her mother's cry of plea for the blood thirsty beast to leave them alone but it didn't . Her yellow eyes had a cold and threatening look she just kept shooting her anger growing and growing
the werewolf cornered her mother and father she was just a teen about 13 years old , her mother was the only thing she ever loved .the beast tore her to shreds and the 13 year old girl was heart broken
Blake had a growl from her throat that memory still haunting her to this day

The_10th_Doctor
November 9th, 2017, 06:42 AM

"I-I don't m-mind sharing a r-room..."
Burnpaw

Leucos
November 10th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Not gonna let this die either !
Burnpaw

Burnpaw
November 11th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Not gonna let this die either !
Burnpaw
Sorry, been extremely busy w/ school & such, as i just moved to a new town.

The_10th_Doctor
November 16th, 2017, 08:27 AM
Burnpaw

This can't die! This is the only Supernatural Roleplay I can find!

SacredMadness
November 16th, 2017, 04:03 PM

Michelle finally found her room and got bored easily. (Well, i dont know what's happening anymore. Fill me in!!!!!!!)

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 09:50 PM
ScarredSecretsKyra-Wolfe-666Hawkstar Hallowed Echo I'm so sorry it took me forever and a day! LOTS of stressers I had no time to get on!

Dean called all the kids to the main room, standing on a table with his brother and Niatra next to him. "Okay, so hey! You know me as Dean Winchester!" He waved at the silent teens. He cleared his throat from the awkwardness and continued. "You have joined the once in a lifetime experience of Hunter Academy, a place where you can train to be the strongest hunters you can-- Oh screw it I'm not reading this anymore!" He threw the papers behind him, (Niatra went to fetch them and came back with them in her mouth and her tail wagging) and started on his own. "Most of you kids were born and raised into this life. Others of you were thrown into it due to the deaths of your families. Others just wanted to help out the world. Let's be honest:This job doesn't exactly tend to give you the longest lifespan! We'll all meet our end sooner or later-- and it wont be pretty! But here, now, this place: It's to keep you safe, and to teach you how to protect yourselves out there! You are going to be heroes someday, all of you! And we are proud to be the ones to be able to teach you the stuff you need to kill those sons of b*tches!!"

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 10:00 PM
ScarredSecretsKyra-Wolfe-666Hawkstar Hallowed Echo I'm so sorry it took me forever and a day! LOTS of stressers I had no time to get on!

Dean called all the kids to the main room, standing on a table with his brother and Niatra next to him. "Okay, so hey! You know me as Dean Winchester!" He waved at the silent teens. He cleared his throat from the awkwardness and continued. "You have joined the once in a lifetime experience of Hunter Academy, a place where you can train to be the strongest hunters you can-- Oh screw it I'm not reading this anymore!" He threw the papers behind him, (Niatra went to fetch them and came back with them in her mouth and her tail wagging) and started on his own. "Most of you kids were born and raised into this life. Others of you were thrown into it due to the deaths of your families. Others just wanted to help out the world. Let's be honest:This job doesn't exactly tend to give you the longest lifespan! We'll all meet our end sooner or later-- and it wont be pretty! But here, now, this place: It's to keep you safe, and to teach you how to protect yourselves out there! You are going to be heroes someday, all of you! And we are proud to be the ones to be able to teach you the stuff you need to kill those sons of b*tches!!"
Michelle grinned crookedly and listened to Dean's on the spot speech.

The_10th_Doctor
November 26th, 2017, 11:58 AM
@ScarredSecrets (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3528)Kyra-Wolfe-666Hawkstar @Hallowed Echo (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=60) I'm so sorry it took me forever and a day! LOTS of stressers I had no time to get on!

(Sorry about not responding sooner it didn't say I was mentioned here)

Talon Jay stood there, off to the side, watching. She wanted to work with Dean the most. He seemed cool, really laid back, and committed like no other. Talon didn't meet a lot of people like Dean. The last person she knew of like that was her father, and she didn't want to think about her father. Because then she would get upset and angry and either start bawling like a baby or start punching students. She was very aggressive in dealing with her anger, which is one of the main reasons why she joined this academy. When she was upset or angry by thinking about her dead family and the monsters that killed them, she lost sight of everything else. Most times she was glad her weapons weren't around. She'd probably end up killing innocent people. That was probably a sure-fire way to get kicked out of the academy. And Talon Jay didn't want that.

As she stood there, different thoughts raced through her head. "What if she wasn't good enough?" "What if she got killed on her first hunt?" "What if Sam or Dean decide she isn't hunter material?" With all these thoughts running through her head, the young woman leaned against the wall and frowned. She looked down and took a deep breath. She looked at her hands and realized she was shaking. She shoved her hands in her pockets and looked around to see if anybody noticed. She didn't want people to think she was too weak.

The_10th_Doctor
November 29th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Bumpity Bump Bump

Burnpaw
December 3rd, 2017, 10:03 PM
SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG! >.< will Rp, later, just so busy, gotta bump

The_10th_Doctor
December 6th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Bump

(dun worry if you can't respond due to life kicking ya in the butt)

The_10th_Doctor
December 13th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Bump. Yoo guys dead?
Burnpaw Cheshire cat

(I know Cheshire Cat's not dead)

The_10th_Doctor
December 19th, 2017, 09:50 AM
Bumpity
Burnpaw

Burnpaw
December 21st, 2017, 09:54 PM
Bumpity
Burnpaw
SO SORRY AGAIN! I'M ALIVE!!

'Lake smiled a slight smile and shook his head. Count on Dean to make a rousing speech. When the whole ordeal was over, he went back into his room, where he found Ghost on his laptop. "Off." He growled. Ghost looked slightly guilty and did as told muttering "whatever." Blake started looking the screen. Ghost had pulled up a website labeled "Several pregnant women mysteriously die" He glanced at Ghost. "Mananangal?"
"That's what I'm thinking."
"Wanna work the case?"
"Why do you think I brought it up dumb@ss?" Ghost sneered. Lake couldn't help but be amused with the sarcastic teenager. "Alright, I'll go tell Sam and Dean, you pack some stuff."

Burnpaw
December 21st, 2017, 10:15 PM
SpiritedSecrets Hallowed Echo Cheshire cat Gabriel The Archangel

SacredMadness
December 22nd, 2017, 05:23 AM
SO SORRY AGAIN! I'M ALIVE!!

'Lake smiled a slight smile and shook his head. Count on Dean to make a rousing speech. When the whole ordeal was over, he went back into his room, where he found Ghost on his laptop. "Off." He growled. Ghost looked slightly guilty and did as told muttering "whatever." Blake started looking the screen. Ghost had pulled up a website labeled "Several pregnant women mysteriously die" He glanced at Ghost. "Mananangal?"
"That's what I'm thinking."
"Wanna work the case?"
"Why do you think I brought it up dumb@ss?" Ghost sneered. Lake couldn't help but be amused with the sarcastic teenager. "Alright, I'll go tell Sam and Dean, you pack some stuff."
Scarlett had been heading towards her dorm when she saw the guy she saw earlier emerge from his room.

Burnpaw
December 22nd, 2017, 11:21 AM
Scarlett had been heading towards her dorm when she saw the guy she saw earlier emerge from his room.
'Lake accidently made eye-contact with (Wait, wasn't this one called Mitch or should it just go back to Scarlett?) and awkwardly waved even though they were close enough that he could've just said hi. Should I invite her to come along? "Um, hey, so Me and my pal Ghost are going to go on a hunt... Wanna join maybe? i don't know..."

SacredMadness
December 22nd, 2017, 03:08 PM
'Lake accidently made eye-contact with (Wait, wasn't this one called Mitch or should it just go back to Scarlett?) and awkwardly waved even though they were close enough that he could've just said hi. Should I invite her to come along? "Um, hey, so Me and my pal Ghost are going to go on a hunt... Wanna join maybe? i don't know..."
(Oh yeah)
Michelle shrugged her shoulders. “Why not?”

Burnpaw
December 22nd, 2017, 03:21 PM
(Oh yeah)
Michelle shrugged her shoulders. “Why not?”
Ghost exited the room and bumped into Lake. "Watch it! Have you even told Dean we're" He glanced at Mitch. "OH." His entire demeanor changed. "Wassup, I'm Ghost, I'm the brains of this operation." He tried to shove Blake out of the way, who rolled his eyes thinking. This is sad. He does realize that all of these girls are older than him and wont like him right? "She's Michelle, She's coming on the Manananggal hunt with us."
At that moment, Niatra ran by at full speed with a small pie packet in her mouth followed by Dean who was shouting, "D*mnit Niatra! GIVE ME BACK MY PIE!" Before he stopped, backed up with an irritated expression on his face and sighed. "What's this about a Manananggal hunt?" Blake cleared his throat. "Ghost found a case for us to work, I--" Ghost shot him a panicky glare, "--Ghost, was thinking that we could hunt it."
Dean rubbed his forehead. "Fine. You can go, you're experianced enough, and Mitch can go as long as you don't let her do anything too dangerous. Ghost, you're too young."
"WHAT!? But I've killed these things before!" Cried the Albino boy furiously. "No buts. I say you're too young, no hunting anything that isn't a run of the mill job for you yet. You're officially my responsibility."

SacredMadness
December 22nd, 2017, 03:33 PM
Ghost exited the room and bumped into Lake. "Watch it! Have you even told Dean we're" He glanced at Mitch. "OH." His entire demeanor changed. "Wassup, I'm Ghost, I'm the brains of this operation." He tried to shove Blake out of the way, who rolled his eyes thinking. This is sad. He does realize that all of these girls are older than him and wont like him right? "She's Michelle, She's coming on the Manananggal hunt with us."
At that moment, Niatra ran by at full speed with a small pie packet in her mouth followed by Dean who was shouting, "D*mnit Niatra! GIVE ME BACK MY PIE!" Before he stopped, backed up with an irritated expression on his face and sighed. "What's this about a Manananggal hunt?" Blake cleared his throat. "Ghost found a case for us to work, I--" Ghost shot him a panicky glare, "--Ghost, was thinking that we could hunt it."
Dean rubbed his forehead. "Fine. You can go, you're experianced enough, and Mitch can go as long as you don't let her do anything too dangerous. Ghost, you're too young."
"WHAT!? But I've killed these things before!" Cried the Albino boy furiously. "No buts. I say you're too young, no hunting anything that isn't a run of the mill job for you yet. You're officially my responsibility."
Mitch held back a smirk. “What do you mean dangerous? Me? Dangerous? Never! When do we leave?” She bounced on her toes in anticipation.

Burnpaw
December 22nd, 2017, 03:39 PM
Mitch held back a smirk. “What do you mean dangerous? Me? Dangerous? Never! When do we leave?” She bounced on her toes in anticipation.
"Now I guess.." Blake said with a grin, taking his backpack away from Ghost, who was pouting. "You should go get some stuff. We'll need salt, a Bolo Knife or Bamboo knife-- either will work, and a lighter or something to catch it on Fire with..." He trailed off. "You ever hunt a Manananggal?" He suddenly realized he might be endangering the girl.
Dean meanwhile, continued chasing Niatra and trying to get his pie back...

SacredMadness
December 22nd, 2017, 03:43 PM
"Now I guess.." Blake said with a grin, taking his backpack away from Ghost, who was pouting. "You should go get some stuff. We'll need salt, a Bolo Knife or Bamboo knife-- either will work, and a lighter or something to catch it on Fire with..." He trailed off. "You ever hunt a Manananggal?" He suddenly realized he might be endangering the girl.
Dean meanwhile, continued chasing Niatra and trying to get his pie back...
“First time for everything,” she shrugged. She grinned as she watched Dean chase Niatra.

Burnpaw
December 22nd, 2017, 03:53 PM
“First time for everything,” she shrugged. She grinned as she watched Dean chase Niatra.
Ghost sulkily went back into the room and came out with a book, flipping to a page about the creature and reading from it. "The Manananggal is a type of Aswang that feeds off of pregnant women. They are always female, and during the day look like normal women, but at night their torso grows wings and splits off from the legs, they grow a long sharp tongue, and they feed. You kill them by pouring salt on the legs where there's the split, which makes them fall to the ground, and then stab them in the heart with a bamboo knife before burning the body just to be sure." He looked grumpily at Lake. "He's an idiot so he's never really researched this, as I said, I'm the brains of the operation." Lake rolled his eyes. Sure, he'd accepted that Ghost was smarter than him, but that wasn't completely true. "Don't you have somewhere else to pout?"
"I'm not pouting."
He was totally pouting. "Well, I'm gonna start the car, come out when you've got what you need." Lake sighed.

SacredMadness
December 24th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Ghost sulkily went back into the room and came out with a book, flipping to a page about the creature and reading from it. "The Manananggal is a type of Aswang that feeds off of pregnant women. They are always female, and during the day look like normal women, but at night their torso grows wings and splits off from the legs, they grow a long sharp tongue, and they feed. You kill them by pouring salt on the legs where there's the split, which makes them fall to the ground, and then stab them in the heart with a bamboo knife before burning the body just to be sure." He looked grumpily at Lake. "He's an idiot so he's never really researched this, as I said, I'm the brains of the operation." Lake rolled his eyes. Sure, he'd accepted that Ghost was smarter than him, but that wasn't completely true. "Don't you have somewhere else to pout?"
"I'm not pouting."
He was totally pouting. "Well, I'm gonna start the car, come out when you've got what you need." Lake sighed.
Mitch rolled her eyes and darted off to get the supplies. While packing, she found a picture of her father and her holding her first trophy. She had won the championship for her baseball team that year. It was a big deal because one, she was the only girl on the team, and two that was their first time winning. She smiled at her father’s blue eyes and her goofy grin. She blinked fluid from her eyes and stuffed the picture in the pocket of her hoodie. She finished and raced out to where Lake was waiting.

The_10th_Doctor
January 23rd, 2018, 01:04 PM
Mitch rolled her eyes and darted off to get the supplies. While packing, she found a picture of her father and her holding her first trophy. She had won the championship for her baseball team that year. It was a big deal because one, she was the only girl on the team, and two that was their first time winning. She smiled at her father’s blue eyes and her goofy grin. She blinked fluid from her eyes and stuffed the picture in the pocket of her hoodie. She finished and raced out to where Lake was waiting.
(Sorry I wasn't trying to quote you T^T)

SacredMadness
January 24th, 2018, 10:54 AM
(Sorry I wasn't trying to quote you T^T)
(It’s fine ^^)

The_10th_Doctor
January 24th, 2018, 12:38 PM
@Burnpaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3655)

(Hey, I was wondering if we could roleplay Talon and Dean? If so, I'll start with what's below this, but if not then that's okay)

Talon wandered around aimlessly for ten minutes, running her fingers along the bunker walls lightly. She soon came to an empty room. It didn't have anything except a bed, a dresser, and a tote. She entered the room and looked around.
"I wonder if I could sleep here?" she wondered to herself. The girl sat on the bed, wondering if this room belonged to anybody.