slappedpancake
October 5th, 2016, 06:51 PM
(clap clap clap :squee: you did it)

Ghostly Cristalline
October 5th, 2016, 06:54 PM
(yep)

FOXXRR
October 5th, 2016, 10:05 PM
{Cristalline, if it is ok with you, I'm going to write what happened previously..

_PREVIOUSLY_
Before a bunch of useless Bumps, Bramble, Faze, Crow, (that other cat....), and Rustleleaf were at the waterfall(as the name states). Rustleleaf is recovering from almost drowning to almost dying of coughing. Bramble... well she is in the previous page which I can't access... That other cat was being hostile, who's name is also on the previous page. Crow is inside the cavern behind the waterfall. Faze replied to Bramble to her previous question(which I forgot) without really answering since Faze was deaf and couldn't speak. then there was the final bump before the transitions happened... :I
THE STORY CONTINUES(maybe... I am not sure what to put)

slappedpancake
October 6th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Well, Ill put something similar to what I had last time.)
The vibrating sounded similar. Faze took this as the tom asking another question, so she pointed to her ears and mouth, hoping the tom would understand. :laughing:

savage scar
October 7th, 2016, 02:19 AM
Ocean sighed before leaping back to his spot on the rocks.

FOXXRR
October 7th, 2016, 02:28 AM
Bored, Rustleleaf wanted to yell say something interesting but knew she shouldn't. That would cause a lot of confusion, and some of the cats were already confused enough.

savage scar
October 8th, 2016, 02:48 AM
Ocean watched everyone silently, He didn't want to stay in sight for too long.

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Sensing another presence, Rustleleaf suddenly turned her head to look at the cat that was sitting on the rock.

savage scar
October 9th, 2016, 01:11 AM
Ocean Smiled slightly at Rustleleaf before pushing himself down and out of sight.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 01:36 AM
Frowning that she was unable to surprise the cat and frowning harder as the cat disappeared, she sighed. She layed her head down and went to sleep.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 08:33 AM
Bramble came out of the forest carrying a large rabbit. She traveled further away from the territory not telling the other cats. She dropped the prey in front of Rustelleaf.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 12:54 PM
Crow can't see by the way)
Crow blindly walked over to his den and laid down in his nest. He was a little neverous with all the cats that have showed up.

savage scar
October 13th, 2016, 03:15 AM
Ocean sighed and began to lap at his pelt slowly.

FOXXRR
October 13th, 2016, 11:55 PM
"Thanks" Rustleleaf said(it has been such a long time since I played this character), not daring to ask any other questions. She felt slightly dizzy but much better than that incident, which had gotten her close to the skies above. She stood up but immediately crouched down again as she felt more fuzzier.

Bram246
October 14th, 2016, 08:47 AM
"You're welcome.", Bramble pushed the prey closer to the she cat and sat beside her.

savage scar
October 28th, 2016, 07:47 AM
Ocean Peered watching the two converse with narrowed, pale green eyes. He flattened his ears and yawned before resting his chin on the cold stone underneath his fur.

FOXXRR
October 28th, 2016, 10:05 AM
BACK UP IS HERE!!!!)))
(BACKUP!!!!! (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1El4ZY-Eowr6ARlrv3EALVTw3UdzjEMELuRVpbqSC5Zg/edit?usp=sharing))
(for those who donĀ“t want to go to the site themselves:)
"You're welcome.", Bramble pushed the prey closer to the she cat and sat beside her.
Thankful, Rustleleaf dug in, realizing that she was hungry.
Ocean Peered out of his spot and stared down at the water of the waterfall. Ocean slithered down closer to the water. He sat down and made sure he didn't throw his shadow into the water. The gray tom waited until he saw a faint outline of a fish before lashing out and scooping out the fish, Pinning it to the ground until it stopped wriggling and picking it up. Ocean lept back to his spot and began to eat the fish he had caught.
Crow streathed his back legs and walked over to the entrance.
Ocean stretched out and cleaned his whiskers before lying down and closing his eyes, Resting them
((BUMP))

Ghostly Cristalline
October 28th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Crow scensed cats all around him.

savage scar
October 28th, 2016, 11:49 PM
Ocean stood up to his full height and lept off the rock, and into the water with a small splash. He stood in the cool water, his eyes closed. Ocean opened them up again and started to swim over to the other side were the other cats were. He pulled himself up onto the shore his fur was wet but the droplets fell off his pelt easily and onto the solid ground below.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 29th, 2016, 12:18 AM
Crow walked over to the river and blindly walked into the cold water. 'It feels weird. I wish Cone hadn't left me' He thought.

savage scar
October 31st, 2016, 05:24 AM
Ocean Sat on the shore watching the others with narrowed green eyes

savage scar
November 5th, 2016, 03:03 AM
Bump

savage scar
November 18th, 2016, 05:24 PM
BUMP

Ghostly Cristalline
January 30th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Ocean Sat on the shore watching the others with narrowed green eyes

"Hi!" Yowled Whisker, a young kit. She had orange tabby fur and very long whiskers. She looked at Ocean with a smile.

savage scar
January 31st, 2017, 12:24 AM
"Hi!" Yowled Whisker, a young kit. She had orange tabby fur and very long whiskers. She looked at Ocean with a smile.

"Well hello there, what is your name?" He meowed twitching his ears and standing up to look down upon the kit.

Ghostly Cristalline
January 31st, 2017, 09:17 AM
"Well hello there, what is your name?" He meowed twitching his ears and standing up to look down upon the kit.

"My name's Whisker." replied the she-kit.

savage scar
February 1st, 2017, 08:28 AM
"My name's Whisker." replied the she-kit.

"You seem pretty small, why are you out here?" Questioned Ocean with a tilit of his gray head

Ghostly Cristalline
February 1st, 2017, 09:24 AM
"You seem pretty small, why are you out here?" Questioned Ocean with a tilit of his gray head

"Yeah i'm only three moons old. My parents are gone." sighed Whisker.

savage scar
February 2nd, 2017, 02:26 AM
"Yeah i'm only three moons old. My parents are gone." sighed Whisker.

Ocean rested his tail on the kit's shoulders "Don't worry, your safe here, I hope." He mumbled the 'I hope' under his breath and tilted his head "Want any prey?"

Ghostly Cristalline
February 5th, 2017, 04:39 AM
Ocean rested his tail on the kit's shoulders "Don't worry, your safe here, I hope." He mumbled the 'I hope' under his breath and tilted his head "Want any prey?"

"Sure!" She meowed as her stomach began to growl. "I don't know how to hunt." She meowed.

savage scar
February 7th, 2017, 06:52 AM
"Sure!" She meowed as her stomach began to growl. "I don't know how to hunt." She meowed.

"That's okay, what to you like to eat?" Ocean asked, looking around "we have some fish in the water, and things like birds, Shrews and mice in the bushes."

Ghostly Cristalline
February 7th, 2017, 09:09 PM
"That's okay, what to you like to eat?" Ocean asked, looking around "we have some fish in the water, and things like birds, Shrews and mice in the bushes."

" Ive never tried real prey." She meowed. Whisker looked at the older cat.

savage scar
February 9th, 2017, 02:19 AM
" Ive never tried real prey." She meowed. Whisker looked at the older cat.

"Hm, Wait there." Ocean stalked away from Whisker and saw a plump mouse twitching in the bracken. He couched down and waited for the mouse to go still and he launched, taking the prey in his jaws. It struggled for a moment before finally going limp. He took it back to her and placed it down next to the She-kit.

Ghostly Cristalline
February 10th, 2017, 05:29 PM
"Hm, Wait there." Ocean stalked away from Whisker and saw a plump mouse twitching in the bracken. He couched down and waited for the mouse to go still and he launched, taking the prey in his jaws. It struggled for a moment before finally going limp. He took it back to her and placed it down next to the She-kit.

"Is it good." asked Whisker.

savage scar
February 11th, 2017, 04:34 AM
"Is it good." asked Whisker.

"It should be, nice and plump." Ocean said cleaning his whiskers with an already washed paw.