PDA

View Full Version : Dark Knights

rubinaito
November 21st, 2016, 09:51 PM
Throughout the dying kingdom of Esteshire, people are losing hope. The king is a tyrant, and the queen, princess, and prince have gone missing. The king's "White Knights" enforce his terrible rule, keeping everyone in line.

Meanwhile, a band of "Dark Knights" have risen, slowly taking Esteshire back in the name of the queen. Unbeknownst to everyone, the leader is the Princess and Prince themselves, fighting to regain their kingdom.

Robin Arrow is the general of the Black Knights. Her second-in-command is Sasuke, her younger brother. As she leads the attack to regain the kingdom in their mother's name, she begins to figure out where her mother has disappeared to...

Will you join the rebellion? Or will you let the Tyrant King rule you?

Form:

Name:
Dark Knight or White Knight?:
Looks:
Personality:
Pet?:
Other:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2016, 09:57 PM
Sasuke
21 or 18 ?
Male
Dark knight
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/62/37/f3/6237f33092b37fb5715a6b856d1d5258.jpg
TBRP'D
A wolf named shadow and a hawk named midnight and a snake named red
Despite being the younger brother he is much taller then his sister

Winter
Male
White knight
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/85/41/3b/85413bc91804accde610fda4de4101fc.jpg
TBRP'D
A horse named justice and a falcon named spirit
He is the right hand man to the king

rubinaito
November 21st, 2016, 10:06 PM
Accepted.

Name: Robin
Dark Knight or White Knight?: Dark Knight
Looks: Long curly black hair, dark brown eyes.
Personality: tbrp
Pet?: A wolf named Jingo, a horse named Night, and a falcon named Sky
Other: No

Name: Adriana
Dark Knight or White Knight?: White Knight
Looks: Red curly hair, green eyes, etc.
Personality: Tbrp
Pet?: Horse named Snow, wolf named copper, eagle named Saia
Other: Adriana x Sasuke, Robin x Winter?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2016, 10:10 PM
Sure :3

rubinaito
November 21st, 2016, 10:19 PM
Robin got off her horse, boots landing in the soft soil of the forest. She walked through the camp, shaking slightly as she bandaged a deep stab in her arm, a few inches from her shoulder. The blade had stabbed right through the arm, and she was breathing heavily.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2016, 10:24 PM
Sasuke was in the cave cooking something over the fire. On his shoulders was his king cobra named red and beside Sasuke was his wolf shadow and sleeping on a dead branch sticking out of the cave was his hawk midnight. Sasuke looks at robin and immediately stands up " sit down and let me take a look at you" he says in his normal husky voice.

Winter was training in the courtyard with no shirt on and a blindfold around his eyes he begins to cut and slash at the dummies cutting them apart

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 10:25 PM
Name:Shade
White or dark knight: Dark knight
Looks:http://www.wallpapername.com/thumbnails/detail/20131127/video%20games%20text%20short%20hair%20bodysuits%20 gray%20eyes%20white%20hair%20redjuice%20anime%20gi rls%20beatless_www.wallpapername.com_7.jpg
personally:sarcastic,secretive,protective,aggressi ve,easy to get into a fight (mostly with Sasuke),brave,smart,aggressive
Pet: owl http://orig13.deviantart.net/fdf7/f/2011/166/b/7/owl_beast_by_tamberella-d3j0kjy.jpg
Other:nope

Hallowed Echo
November 21st, 2016, 10:32 PM
Name: Echo
Dark Knight or White Knight?: Dark Knight
Looks: Black hair with turquoise eyes. His armor is full black.
Personality: Protective, Strict, Friendly, Gentle
Pet?: A silver snake named Swift
Other: Nope

Will make a white knight form in the morning.

rubinaito
November 21st, 2016, 10:39 PM
(Both accepted)

"I'm fine." She sat down, leaning her head against a hand. "I was so close to finding her, when that freaking White Knight interrupted it." She growled through her teeth, ignoring the pounding in her heart as she thought of Winter.

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 10:51 PM
(Yay!ok)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2016, 11:01 PM
(Both accepted)

"I'm fine." She sat down, leaning her head against a hand. "I was so close to finding her, when that freaking White Knight interrupted it." She growled through her teeth, ignoring the pounding in her heart as she thought of Winter.
Sasuke nods slowly as he begins to clean the wound " what did he do this time?" He asks knowing full well that it was winter and knowing winter he probably played around with her or just pissed her off once again

rubinaito
November 21st, 2016, 11:10 PM
"Just... I don't know, he was acting different this time. Nervous, kinda. He acted like nothing was wrong, kept teasing and flirting, but... He seemed agitated." Robin said quietly. "Then when I tried getting past them, one of them stabbed me. Winter let me pass, and he seemed really angry at the other one. This was the first time somebody was with him"

---

Adriana winced as she took of her helmet. "For the thousandth time, Winter, I was trying to keep her from getting too close!" She exclaimed, rubbing her ears. "I didn't mean to stab her that hard. It isn't my fault that she never wears armor!"

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 11:15 PM
(Can shade start off a rouge then stumble into their camp or something then join them??)

rubinaito
November 21st, 2016, 11:20 PM
Sure.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2016, 11:33 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " flirted huh maybe his hate for you finally became love " he says teasingly " I bet he was shy when he saw you because I don't know maybe he just found out that he didn't hate you he love you " he says trying to hold in his laughter

Winter growls loudly " then next time be careful " he takes off his blindfold " remember she is the daughter of the king and he wants her alive and that brother of hers as well your lucky I didn't tell the king about what you did" he says coldly in his dark deep voice

rubinaito
November 21st, 2016, 11:41 PM
Robin shoved him with her good arm, scowling. "Oh, shut up." She muttered, a blush rising to her cheeks.

---

"Yeah, yeah, I get it." Adriana grumbled slightly. "Anyways, I'm gonna go hit the showers. See ya later."

---

Robin made her way through the woods, cloak drawn tight around her as she waited for Winter at the usual spot. While they acted like they hated each other, in reality, they were lovers. Since Adriana was with him for the first time, he was nervous, likely because she didn't know. Sasuke didn't know either, which was a relief.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2016, 11:47 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " you know it's true " he says as he begins to walk out of the cave heading to bed

Winter nods as she left and begins to walk to his room he grabs his mask and cloak and jumps out of the window towards the woods once there he begins to sneak up on robin once close enough he hugs her from behind " hello ~"

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 11:51 PM
*stalks since I'm bored and have nothing else to do*)

rubinaito
November 21st, 2016, 11:59 PM
"Hello yourself," Robin purred, turning around to kiss him. She sat down on a small log overlooking the lake, the water rippling calmly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 12:06 AM
Winter laughs softly as he kissed her back and sat down next to her " so what did Sasuke say about me this time?"

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2016, 12:08 AM
"He thinks you're in love with me," Robin giggled, leaning into his embrace. "If only he knew how close he was to the truth."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 12:28 PM
Winter smiles " I have a feeling that when he does find out he'll be saying " I knew it " " he says laughing softly as a midnight watched them from afar with glowing eyes it opens its wings and takes off

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2016, 12:30 PM
Robin smile faded slightly. "Have you found out where my mother is, yet?" She asked, looking up at him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 05:24 PM
Random plot twist what if the king was controlled by someone who's always by your side and you're younger brother :3) winter shakes his head "no we haven't... I'm sorry "

Shadow
November 22nd, 2016, 05:28 PM
Shade walked through the woods with her horse trailing behind her and her owl flying ahead,all of the sudden her owl (named Toko) came back squeaking in alarm,as if warning her "What is it Toko?"she asked,her stomach growled,reminding her that she hasn't eaten in weeks

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2016, 05:34 PM
(Woah. Woah. Woah!
That's a great idea!)

"Mm." Robin just looked out at the lake. "We'll find her." 'I hope,' she added in her head, while she closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep next to Winter.

Shadow
November 22nd, 2016, 05:36 PM
Shade soon smelled smoke from a fire and a trace of,food!She didn't think as her hunger drives her and ran towards the smell and ended up next to a camp looking thing,she slowly stalked through it,careful not to make any sound

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 05:56 PM
Yes!! XD) winter smiles as he holds her close looking up at the night sky as midnight lands on Sasukes arm, Sasuke pets her as he smiles darkly " so I was right " he says walking back into camp " now let's start some chaos " he says as he gives midnight a letter and sends midnight off to the kingdom

Jappy
November 22nd, 2016, 06:26 PM
Is it too late to join?))

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2016, 06:27 PM
Nope.

Jappy
November 22nd, 2016, 06:27 PM
Alrighty! Post my forum in a bit.))

Jappy
November 22nd, 2016, 07:23 PM
Name: Willow Hunch // Gunner Hunch

Dark Knight or White Knight?: Dark knight // White Knight

Looks: Willow: http://pm1.narvii.com/5797/c2ba4480031a80b24dd6071dbec8bd5d45a4b94f_hq.jpg
// Gunner: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/07/f4/43/07f443e4d624ffaacf3bc90cad395cc7.jpg

Personality: Willow is quiet, and a little bit of a loner. She doesn't particularly feel the need to be social, and often keeps to herself. Though, she does care greatly for others, and often takes on burdens for them trying hard to relief them of their stress. Willow doesn't often put herself first, but keeps herself at the lowest place.
Gunner, on the other hand, is arrogant, and cocky. He makes crude remarks, all while smiling right in your face. He doesn't care- he only has the interests of himself in mind- not even his higher ups. He plays for the winning team, doesn't take risks. That's his biggest flaw.

Pet?: Nope

Other: Nope

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2016, 07:30 PM
Accepted

Shadow
November 22nd, 2016, 07:33 PM
This is where Sasuke finds Shade in their camp)
Shade spun around to see a man with black hair walking in camp,and she ran to hide behind a rock hoping that the man didn't hear her running and didn't see the horse outside

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 10:04 PM
A loud hissing was heard behind shade it was Sasukes pet cobra named red she hisses loudly at shade and a loud growling was heard on top of the rock it was nightmare Sasukes pet black red eyed timber wolf which was almost as big as a tiger he growls loudly snapping his jaws at shade as Sasuke hears growling and hissing " nightmare, red what's wrong " he says walking towards them

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2016, 10:24 PM
King Adiso watched Shadow fly through the window, heart sinking. He let the hawk land on his wrist, as his tired blue eyes rested on the note in the hawk's grasp.

--

Adriana made her way through the castle, her white armor feeling heavy and numb. Her grip on her sword tightened as she thought of Sasuke.

"I tried to kill my pain
But only brought more
So much more
I lay dying
And I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal
I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
Am I too lost to be saved?
Am I too lost?" She sang to herself silently, opening the door to her room.

"My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation
My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation." She sat on the bed, taking off her helmet, revealing a pale face. Auburn curls tumbled around her shoulders as she placed a gloved hand over a scar in the shape of an S on her neck.

"Do you remember me?
Lost for so long
Will you be on the other side
Or will you forget me?
I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
Am I too lost to be saved?
Am I too lost?" She tore off the rest of her armor, shoulders shaking slightly. Tears ran down her face, but a smile was still etched on her face. She put on a simple black tunic, a red S etched on the back. She stared down at her leather gloves, as she opened the window.

"My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation
My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

(return to me salvation)

I want to die!!!

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation
My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

My wounds cry for the grave
My soul cries for deliverance
Will I be denied Christ
Tourniquet
My suicide

(return to me salvation)
(return to me salvation)" She leaped out the window, and landed on her horse. "Snow, get me to Sasuke." She said quietly.

(So....... Adriana is super depressed, has nightmares of her mother's death, etc. She sees Sasuke more as a master than a liver.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 10:32 PM
Liver?! XD okay :3) shadow drops to letter in front of the king it's eyes glowing madly watching his every move after all the hawk was known to be Sasukes eyes.
On the letter said to attack the camp and question winter about his relationship with robin if this is not done when the full moon rises Sasuke will kill robin and his wife with no hesitation on the last sentence it said " do not fail me father or else " shadow eyes glowed as he waits for the kind to respond to the letter

Sasuke smiles as he looks down at shade " hello~" nightmare smells the air and begins to run off

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2016, 10:44 PM
Oh my gosh, I hate typos! of course, Sasuke is just a meaningless liver to Adriana XD
I meant lover. The first time. I tried to make a joke.
Okay, things are getting awkward, let's get back to roleplaying.
-------

Adiso sank into his seat, hand covering his eyes. "My goodness, son, why?" He whispered to himself, before sitting up. His face turned cold and cruel, as he let out a shout for the general to come.

As the general bowed, Adiso hid the scroll, demanding for the rebel camp to be attacked, and for Winter to be brought in for questioning.

--

Adriana rode through the forest quietly.
(I'm still cracking up about that typo XD)

Shadow
November 22nd, 2016, 10:48 PM
Shade whimpers and her owl gets ready to swoop down at the snake,she tries to look for a excape root but she is trapped,she puts her hand over the handle of her sword to get ready

Shadow
November 22nd, 2016, 10:50 PM
"Who are you?"shade hissed,her teeth clenched,she was trying to look strong,but her hunger was catching up to her and making her weak

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 11:08 PM
The hawk eyes glowed as it opens its wings and takes off.
Sasuke smiles " names Sasuke I see you met my king cobra red " he says as red climbes onto Sasuke wrapping around his neck " now then tell me why you're here "
Nightmare sees Adriana and stands in front of her and the horse he growls loudly snapping his jaws as if asking why she's here

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2016, 11:13 PM
Adriana dismounted from Snow, and bowed to the wolf. "I am here to see Sasuke." She said quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 11:15 PM
Nightmare stops growling and nods slowly with a wave of it's tail it begins to walk leading them to a place where only Sasuke knows and is only used by him it sits down in front of the entrance

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2016, 11:18 PM
Adriana respectfully sat near the wolf, waiting for Sasuke.

Shadow
November 22nd, 2016, 11:21 PM
Shade hesitated if she should tell the strange man named,'what was it?Sasuke?Anyway,'she thought.she didn't know if she should tell him so she made something up "Got kicked out from my house,from the kings knights"she plainly stated,trying not to give away any emotion

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 11:25 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " okay then no need to sneak around for food we have plenty just come in and ask the chef what you want " he says as shadow a hawk lands on his shoulder it's eyes glowed making Sasuke nod " well I gotta go but red here can take care of you " he says walking off as red just looks at shade with glowing eyes and her forked tongue came in and out of mouth smelling her.

Sasuke walks up to the cave " Adriana why are you here?" He says almost coldly

Shadow
November 22nd, 2016, 11:26 PM
Shade knew that the snake knew she was lying,and didn't trust her,she challenged the snake by staring into its red glare not blinking

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 11:33 PM
Red stares back opening its folds holding its head up high with glowing eyes almost as if it was getting ready to bite

Shadow
November 22nd, 2016, 11:41 PM
Shades owl shifted and shade spoke,without breaking eye contact or blinking "Well,will you show me the cafeteria?"a low,almost to quiet to hear,growl arose in her throat warning the snake not to make any moves or try anything

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2016, 11:41 PM
"The king has began the invasion; I wanted to let you know in case you had any plans for it." She said quietly, wincing at his sharp tone and cold glare. The mark on her neck stung slightly, and she could almost feel the whip lashing against her back from when Sierra, her old master, would punish her for the slightest thing. It didn't help that Sasuke's name started with S as well. Even though he usually cared for her, she still couldn't quite feel... safe when he was mad. It set her on edge.

'Get up you fool!' Sierra screamed in her head, the blade pressing against Adriana's mother's neck. Adriana tried, but it was too late; she could see her mother fall to the floor, the spray of warm blood flicking against her face before Sierra pulled out her own knife.

Adriana shuddered, standing up. "I apologize for intruding, Mas- Sasuke." She began walking off, shoulders tense, and holding back tears.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 11:46 PM
Red hisses loudly almost as if it was saying try me it begins to stop hissing and begins to slither towards the cafeteria

Sasuke nods slowly " yes I know and I do have a plan but you're not needed unless you'll like to fight my sister " he says calmly as he noticed that she was holding back tears " who told you to leave come here "

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2016, 11:52 PM
Adriana flinched sharply, and walked back, head bowed. She raised a hand to wipe away the tears.

Shadow
November 22nd, 2016, 11:53 PM
Shade narrowed her eyes (remember she is an elf so she has a connection to animals) then slowly followed,with Toko on her shoulder eyeing the snake dangerously

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 11:56 PM
And remember red is a king cobra just one drop of her poison will kill a elephant with ease :3 also all of Sasukes pets will always remain loyal to him ) red leads her to the entrance and waits for them to go in

Sasuke pets her head " you did good coming here I wasn't angry at you just found a little problem on the way here"

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 12:01 AM
Shade didn't want to say it but she slowly said it to the snake "T-thank you Red"she forced herself to smile for a couple of seconds while Toko said some threatening words to Red that Shade was unaware of

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 12:03 AM
"Okay," Adriana murmured quietly, hand reaching to her neck to cover her scar, a habit she had when she was feeling stressed. A finger traced the S, and she let out a shiver, Sierra cackling in the back of her mind. "I... I'm sorry."

--

Robin opened her eyes slightly, confused as to what roused her from her peaceful slumber. She froze, staring at the circle of soldiers surrounding them, white armor shining. "Winter," She murmured through clenched teeth. "We have company..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2016, 07:58 AM
Red hisses loudly in anger back to Toko

Sasuke nods slowly " it's okay now go I'll give a signal when to attack do not fail me " he says walking off

Winter growls softly as he stands up pulling out his sword " stand down all of you "

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 11:18 AM
Adriana nodded, and took out a small needle. Inside was an elixir that made anybody feel strong, brave, etc. She used this when she was acting as a knight. She slid it in, the rush of adrenaline surging through her. She cracked her neck briefly, and grabbed Sasuke's hand. "We both know I wouldn't do this normally," She whispered, before kissing him.

--

"You two are to be brought in for questioning by the king. Put down the sword, and submit to us, or we will use extreme measures to do so."

Robin growled.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 11:25 AM
Poor Sasuke,he is role playing three things at once!)

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 11:31 AM
(Mneh, we're used to it. If someone was interacting with the king, I would be doing the same thing.)

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 11:45 AM
Guess your right)
Shade slowly sat down after she got her food and started eating it so fast,while her owl just caught a mouse

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 01:20 PM
She got back up and went to look for the man named Sasuke,she wanted to know why they wherent in the kingdom

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2016, 03:27 PM
Sasuke eyes widen a bit as he stops her " we'll continue this later once I'm done with the kingdom until then wait " he says calmly as he begins to run off

Winter growls loudly " on what grounds we've done nothing wrong!"

Red hisses softly as it begins to follow Sasukes scent

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 03:37 PM
"The king wishes to bring you into custody. Please submit peacefully." The guard stated.

--

Adriana nodded, and made her way to where the army was waiting.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2016, 09:21 PM
Sasuke nods slowly as he takes out his own sword as shadow flys around Sasuke " let's play " he says as he begins to run towards the camp

Winter growls Softly " only me ? "

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 09:41 PM
Shade saw a running figure running towards her and got ready to pull out her sword