PDA

View Full Version : Second mentor for apprentices

Mango
November 1st, 2017, 10:39 AM
These cats, there original mentor either went innactive, or is dying in battle (or they never had one and I’m pretending they did)

Purplepaw of Thunderclan
Purplepaw is fierce and agressive, but won’t harm her clan ofcourse. She is 8 moons old. She needs a mentor who helps her in hunting, but also is willing to show her more advanced hunting skills as her former mentor didn’t teach her to hunt and focused mostly on fighting and defending the clan.

Redpaw of Thunderclan
He is rude and cold. He won’t harm his clan unless they attack him with unsheathed claws. He dispises apprentice duties and wants to simply train himself to death. He needs a mentor who pushes on finding his soft side Ie; hunting, apprentice duties, compassionate. He’s 8 moons old. His original mentor baled on him.

Bluepaw of Shadowclan
She is 15 moons old due to being a former kittypet (skills are equivilant to an 8 moon apprentice if apprenticed on time). She is sharp-tounged and insulting as heck. She needs a mentor who helps her develop fast reflexes along with regular training.

Orangepaw of Shadowclan
He is 15 moons due to being a former kittypet (skills are equivilant to an 8 moon apprentice if apprenticed on time). He is unmotivated and lazy. He values sleep and dislikes fighting. He needs a mentor who motivates him.

Dawnpaw of Shadowclan
She is 7 moons old, her original mentor died. She is a bully and needs a mentor who figures it out and helps her stop bullying others.

Honeypaw of Riverclan
She is bubbly and loves to hunt land prey. She needs a nice mentor who is kind. She’s 12 moons and needs to finish the last moon or two of training.

Greenpaw of Windclan
He is shy and antisocial he needs a mentor who’ll help him grow more social and braver. 7 moons.

Yellowpaw of Windclan
She is polite and helpful. I feel a gruff apprentice would help. 7 moons.

Vixenpaw of Skyclan
She is tough and stubborn. 7 moons.

Logpaw of Skyclan
He isn’t that smart and doesn’t make since. He needs a mentor who will try to smarten him. 7 moons.

Nutpaw of Shadowclan
She is a former DS cat. She’s 20 moons old. She needs a mentor who won’t hate her for her DS past, and can put up with her always collecting herbs for Daypaw.
Form!
Name:
Role:
Which apprentice:
How they’ll help them:
Clan:
Apperance:
Personality::

Mango
November 6th, 2017, 07:58 AM
boop!

RAT KING
November 6th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Okapi

Name: Cedarsun (Cedarkit, Cedarpaw)

Role: Warrior

Which apprentice: Purplepaw

How they’ll help them: Cedarsun may be old, but he's just as fierce and strong willed. He'd be willing to teach his apprentice at their own pace, which could be slower with her lack of training in hunting. He'd push her to learn quickly and be efficient when it came to training.

Clan: ThunderClan.

Apperance: Massive red tabby tom with amber eyes. He's growing elderly, and has a tinge of grey fur around his muzzle. One of his back paws has a chronic injury that causes him to limp.

Personality: Cedarsun is a rough, stern tom who's been around long enough to know how little time he has for younger cat's silliness. He can be seen as impatient though this is not his intent. He wants young cats to be hardened warriors as soon as possible instead of goofing about their duties. His unwavering loyalty to his Warrior status has kept him from taking a mate, or even bothering to look for one. His parents are long gone and he had no siblings. Internally, he feels incredibly lonely, which is why he accepts an apprentice no matter how stubborn or challenging they may be. He should've joined the elder's den moons ago but he refuses to do so, feeling that he will be a burden once he does.

Mango
November 6th, 2017, 08:22 AM
Okapi

Name: Cedarsun (Cedarkit, Cedarpaw)

Role: Warrior

Which apprentice: Purplepaw

How they’ll help them: Cedarsun may be old, but he's just as fierce and strong willed. He'd be willing to teach his apprentice at their own pace, which could be slower with her lack of training in hunting. He'd push her to learn quickly and be efficient when it came to training.

Clan: ThunderClan.

Apperance: Massive red tabby tom with amber eyes. He's growing elderly, and has a tinge of grey fur around his muzzle. One of his back paws has a chronic injury that causes him to limp.

Personality: Cedarsun is a rough, stern tom who's been around long enough to know how little time he has for younger cat's silliness. He can be seen as impatient though this is not his intent. He wants young cats to be hardened warriors as soon as possible instead of goofing about their duties. His unwavering loyalty to his Warrior status has kept him from taking a mate, or even bothering to look for one. His parents are long gone and he had no siblings. Internally, he feels incredibly lonely, which is why he accepts an apprentice no matter how stubborn or challenging they may be. He should've joined the elder's den moons ago but he refuses to do so, feeling that he will be a burden once he does.
Accepted! Let me know when he’s open to RP!

RAT KING
November 6th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Accepted! Let me know when he’s open to RP!
He's open for RP now, if you're up for it!

Mango
November 6th, 2017, 08:26 AM
He's open for RP now, if you're up for it!
Yeah. I’m up for it too...do you mins that I’m going to skip the new mentor ceremony? They take too long to wait for...

RAT KING
November 6th, 2017, 08:28 AM
Yeah. I’m up for it too...do you mins that I’m going to skip the new mentor ceremony? They take too long to wait for...
Yeah that's fine. Want me to start it or do you want to?

Mango
November 6th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Yeah that's fine. Want me to start it or do you want to?
If you can, that'd be great as I'm in Math class...

RAT KING
November 6th, 2017, 08:45 AM
If you can, that'd be great as I'm in Math class...
I was supposed to in school but I'm not and I just got caught so we're in the same predicament here

Mango
November 6th, 2017, 08:48 AM
I was supposed to in school but I'm not and I just got caught so we're in the same predicament here
I have my phone under my desk other classes I use my IPad and switch tabs when teachers comes by.