PDA

View Full Version : Mentor finder

Mango
November 1st, 2017, 10:27 AM
Hollowkit of Riverclan
He is a white furred kit. Now, personality. He has a close bond with Fallenstream so he’ll be rather rude at first with his mentor for not being Fallenstream or exactly like Fallenstream (haha if Fallen applied I’d be weak...) He is depressed due to his father dying when he was only 3 moons, and during apprenticehood all his siblings will die (yet again I age charries so slow they are probs already deadd and apprentice aged...) His mentor would need to be his therapist and can handle his insults and sobbing and stuff...

Minkkit of Thunderclan
Minkkit has light brown fur that is short. She is almost completely deaf so I’d like a mentor who doesn’t get frusterated having to slow down their words and repeat themselves. She is rather self-concious and worries about her apperance and will probably care more about hunting than fighting. Basically, I need a mentor who won’t get mad repeating themselves and speaking louder.

Haykit of Shadowclan
Haykit has light brown fur and green eyes. She is a sobbing depressed mess due to her entire family dying in the flood. She is often swearing she’ll commit suicide and attempt to, but needs a mentor who can stop her and also help her realize that her siblings won’t hate her for becoming a warrior. They should be able to calm her, help her realize her worth in the world, help train her, be her therapist, and also be ready to stop her from suicide at night.

Form!
Name:
Clan:
Which kit:
Apperance:
Personality:
Why they’d be perfect from them:

The_10th_Doctor
November 1st, 2017, 10:34 AM
Form!
Name: Nightshade
Clan: ShadowClan
Which kit: Haykit
Apperance: black she-cat with hazel eyes and white tail-tip.
Personality: Caring, respectful, patient.
Why they’d be perfect from them: Nightshade has dealt with depression herself and feels like she needs to find an apprentice to train to help them through their depression. Sort of like a life mission. She loves to help cats and is willing to do anything to show that she cares.

Mango
November 1st, 2017, 10:40 AM
Form!
Why they’d be perfect from them: Nightshade has dealt with depression herself and feels like she needs to find an apprentice to train to help them through their depression. Sort of like a life mission. She loves to help cats and is willing to do anything to show that she cares.
Def in high concideration as Hay is currently 5 moons old...

Role
November 1st, 2017, 07:21 PM
Name: Whitestep
Appearance:
Whitestep is a black cat with a white chest, paws, and tail tip. Her fur is medium length and her eyes are a light green. ("https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/beautiful-green-eyed-fluffy-black-white-cat-her-arms-51423160.jpg)
Personality:
With no one to talk with, Whitestep is a lonely cat who's kits had just gotten apprenticed. She is quite motherly, so taking on the role of a mentor would make her feel quite less lonely. Whitestep can be a bit impatient at times due to her snappy attitude and temper. However, she can be caring in turn of that. She will constantly try to get closer to her apprentice, as she, like I said before, is motherly.
Why they'd be perfect for them:
Whitestep has gone through a depressive state recently due to the loss of her beloved mate. Whitestep could provide emotional care and help her through her depression as well.

Mango
November 6th, 2017, 07:55 AM
Form!
Appearance:
Whitestep is a black cat with a white chest, paws, and tail tip. Her fur is medium length and her eyes are a light green. ("https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/beautiful-green-eyed-fluffy-black-white-cat-her-arms-51423160.jpg)
Personality:
With no one to talk with, Whitestep is a lonely cat who's kits had just gotten apprenticed. She is quite motherly, so taking on the role of a mentor would make her feel quite less lonely. Whitestep can be a bit impatient at times due to her snappy attitude and temper. However, she can be caring in turn of that. She will constantly try to get closer to her apprentice, as she, like I said before, is motherly.
Whitestep has gone through a depressive state recently due to the loss of her beloved mate. Whitestep could provide emotional care and help her through her depression as well.
Any chance the two of you can do a RP with Haykit before I pick. It’s a really tough choice...

The_10th_Doctor
November 6th, 2017, 08:14 AM
Any chance the two of you can do a RP with Haykit before I pick. It’s a really tough choice...

I can rp right now if you'd like.

Mango
November 6th, 2017, 08:25 AM
I can rp right now if you'd like.
Awesome. I’ll mention you.

Mango
November 9th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Form!
Appearance:
Personality:
I made my decision...I picked Nightshade because she is less “annoying” (as Haykit would see Whitenose as) I do appologize Role, but I have to take care of my characters...