PDA

View Full Version : OC Fantasy

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 08:08 PM
A world of fantasy, where anything can happen. The enemy lurks around anywhere, liking to torture heroes by killing off their loved ones instead of them. Not much is know about this enemy except that it is often seen in the form of a very odd looking little girl with silver curls and odd vibrant green eyes.
Magic and all such exist, though people normally only wield one type of magic.
There's a legend that is far beyond any creature, one of the love of the Sun and Moon.

Here is the tale...

The sun had two twin, though the twins were not related through blood, children of earth, and as one man, he could not care for them himself.
So, he had a woman, Moon, care for one while he cared for the other, and after 12 hours, they would switch children, for each one needed constant care from both.
After some time, Sun and Moon fell in love, talking but never able to be together as the children could not be left alone or be cared for by both Sun and Moon together.
Sun thought of an idea, he created creatures of sun to care for one child, and Moon created creatures of moon to care for the second.
Sun and Moon then left earth to be among the stars together, each giving special abilities to their creatures, and each twin child got a respective power, the daughter getting Moon's powers, while the son, got Sun's.
These powers were to lay unused in the children's blood line until it was needed.

Everyone in the land believes this story as the powers exist, now branching off in many forms of magic, though the power of sun and moon have yet to appear..

Hallowed Echo
November 21st, 2016, 08:14 PM
Form?)

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 08:19 PM
So basically this is all about magic, but is in a universe I have created. Use any human or magic creature OC you want!

Give me a quick bio. (Name, species, gender, personality, magic, and all that stuff.) of your character and hope right in, no need to be accepted. If you add a picture, make sure it is of you in a costume, or something you've drawn your self, I will not allow google images.

Also don't have more than three characters and DO NOT over power a character, your character can have one element power, but ask me if you're confused.

Great roleplayers will get rewarded by being allowed to be a child of sun, moon, or some other great power.

Please don't be an enemy with out permission though two characters can be rivals and fight, or a character can be a bully.

My full character stuff will come soon, but I might start rping before than, and so can you.

Hallowed Echo
November 21st, 2016, 08:49 PM
Name: Echo
Species: Avian-Human Hybrid
Looks: Black hair with blue and green eyes. He wears knight armor with holes in his armor for his wings, his wings are black with white flecks.
Personality: Protective, Friendly, Strict, Gentle
Magic: Hydrokinesis

Did I do this right?

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 08:56 PM
Name: Echo
Species: Avian-Human Hybrid
Looks: Black hair with blue and green eyes. He wears knight armor with holes in his armor for his wings, his wings are black with white flecks.
Personality: Protective, Friendly, Strict, Gentle
Magic: Hydrokinesis

Did I do this right?

You did it great.

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 10:22 PM
(still working on character stuff but my character is Terra, she has green hair, cat ears, and dear antlers[this is common in this world, I have a more in dept explanation of species and such on my blog], the left antler is broken and is just a stub, she can change into a pure white Canadian lynx[her cat ears are white] with antlers. She's stubborn, and been away from family and her village for a year. She's about 9, she wears a dark blue cloak and faded long red dress and usually goes bare foot. She uses an unidentified type of magic[shape-shifting into only one fixed animal does not count as your magic] and mostly uses claws or magic dusts + potions she has bought. Though she acts tough her power isn't that strong)

Terra sat in a booth in the tavern, her hood covered her head and she was thankful her antlers were short. In front of her sat a half eaten bowl of chowder and a small loaf of bread.
She ate the bread and took a few more spoonfuls of chowder before standing, leaving one piece of silver on the table and walking out into the crowded streets, feeling short and awkward as she pushed past people, trying to get to town center and hear the news.

aleka!
November 21st, 2016, 10:29 PM
Name: Elm
Species: Centaur
Appearance: She's pale skinned, with long blond hair. She does have a flower crown made or roses on her head. The horse part of her is slim legged, a light tan color. She has the same roses woven in on her tail. She wears a light green top.
Personality: TBRPed
Powers: Controlling and summoning plants.

I also felt like I did this wrong.)

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 10:48 PM
Name: Elm
Species: Centaur
Appearance: She's pale skinned, with long blond hair. She does have a flower crown made or roses on her head. The horse part of her is slim legged, a light tan color. She has the same roses woven in on her tail. She wears a light green top.
Personality: TBRPed
Powers: Controlling and summoning plants.

I also felt like I did this wrong.)

I don't really mind how you explain your character, as long as it has the basics, that's why I didn't add a fixed form, I just wanted people to be able to use any of their OCs magic or not. That's also why the name of this is 'Fantasy'.
But anyway you did great

aleka!
November 21st, 2016, 10:52 PM
Er... Okay OwO)

Elm whisked her hair out her face, causing the flower crown to slightly lean back. Fixing it gently so the petals wouldn't scatter, she fixed it so it was neat again.
Tail whisking behind her, she looked around. Her front leg was slightly raised, and the hoof lightly tapped the thick mulch below her. "Where should I go..? The meadow or near the creek?" She wondered aloud, looking around.

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 10:59 PM
Name:Shade
Species: Dark elf
Looks:has frosty white hair and red eyes
Personally:aggressive,cold,secretive,brave,smart,p rotective,nice,sarcastic
Power:The power of shadows
Other:she may be a dark elf but she is not evil,like her parents,but is misunderstood and usually gets bullied,that is the cause of her behavior,also have a bow and arrow and sword,she wears a black robe with a white tank top and black leather pants with brown boots,she has a horse named Starlight
Horse:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0b/52/24/0b52241506f79f0e68df7cf39589eb2c.jpg
She can change into a raven or panther using her powers
(Is it ok that I used google for the picture of the horse..?)

aleka!
November 21st, 2016, 11:06 PM
Because I need one more OC, and I'm too lazy to make out another form. I'll just describe him. Styrker is an average height, with black hair. He has one vibrant blue eye, while the other is a duller blue in contrast. He wears a plain leather shirt that's dark gray colored. It climbs about halfway to his elbow. He also wears pants made of the same material, but a different shade of a slightly lighter gray. He can shift into a dragon. The dragon is a dark blue color, also black. It has a fan near the tip of the tail, which is edged in a bright blue. The dragon has horns curved and shaped like those of a ram's, and floppy ears. The webbing of it's wings are the same shade of the blue on the tip of his tail. He has bright blue, pupils eyes. It has a lean frame. And his power is creating storms, as well as controlling them)

Styrker crouched near the water. Washing the dirt off his hands, he let both of them sit in the cold water for a heartbeat before taking them out. He shook them dry.
Huffing, he looked at the unfamiliar terrain around him.

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 11:13 PM
Name:Shade
Species: Dark elf
Looks:has frosty white hair and red eyes
Personally:aggressive,cold,secretive,brave,smart,p rotective,nice,sarcastic
Power:The power of shadows
Other:she may be a dark elf but she is not evil,like her parents,but is misunderstood and usually gets bullied,that is the cause of her behavior,also have a bow and arrow and sword,she wears a black robe with a white tank top and black leather pants with brown boots,she has a horse named Starlight
Horse:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0b/52/24/0b52241506f79f0e68df7cf39589eb2c.jpg
She can change into a raven or panther using her powers
(Is it ok that I used google for the picture of the horse..?)
The picture of a horse is fine! And also with shape-shifting your character can have one second fixed form and a power,(Like a cat-kin being able to shift into a single cat form, but having the power to control plants.) having more than one form to shift into would make the magic shape-shifting.

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 11:17 PM
So can she just shape shift into a raven?if not any animal is fine with it

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 11:19 PM
So can she just shape shift into a raven?if not any animal is fine with it
Yes, she can shift into a raven and still have a power.

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 11:19 PM
Oh ok then :)

aleka!
November 22nd, 2016, 12:26 PM
So.... we need some interacting with characters x3)

Shadow
November 22nd, 2016, 03:41 PM
Can we start?

aleka!
November 22nd, 2016, 03:44 PM
We already did start)

Shadow
November 22nd, 2016, 04:47 PM
Ohh,recap..?)

aleka!
November 22nd, 2016, 05:18 PM
Nothing much has happened. You can literally just read the replies before..)

Shadow
November 22nd, 2016, 05:22 PM
Ok

Socks
November 22nd, 2016, 07:42 PM
A man was hollering the news, walking around the village so that everyone could hear. "On the anniversary of the sun we will have our contest of fire, any person who would like to compete must sign up before noon tomorrow at the gardens, top prize is to light the torch at the ceremony on the full moon the night of the anniversary. Contestants don't have to wield fire magic but can use a bought item if they think it will impress the judges!"The man repeated this speech until he reached the beginning of the forest, yelling it into the forest once before turning around.

Shadow
November 22nd, 2016, 07:45 PM
Shade screamed and fell out of her tree that she was sleeping in,the man that was yelling woke her up.she grumbled as she got up and walked towards the voice to hear clearer what he was saying

Socks
November 22nd, 2016, 08:04 PM
Terra was leaning against a building at the outskirts of the town, the contest interested her young mind greatly, reminding her of something, but she couldn't exactly pin point what that something was. She tugged on her hood to make sure her head was completely concealed, wondering what she'd do as a trick when she entered.

aleka!
November 22nd, 2016, 10:19 PM
Elm turned her head as she heard the call. That sounds.. interesting. She thought, her tail lashing once. "I guess I'll go to the city.. I haven't been there in a long time.." She said aloud, breaking into a gallop toward the nearest town.

Socks
November 22nd, 2016, 10:28 PM
Terra shrugged I'll find out what to do when I've seen the other's. the young girl thought, she walked back into the village, having to ask a few people but eventually finding the gardens.

aleka!
November 22nd, 2016, 10:37 PM
Now... if I remember right, the gardens are that way.... The Centaur thought. Within a few more minutes of a slightly slower gallop, she approached the gardens.

Stryker had also heard about the contest. He was now circling over the town, his wings stretched wide. He was a dragon right now. With a flick of his dog-like ears, he spiraled upwards, gradually getting a little closer to the gardens. From there he dove, plummeting toward the landscape. At the last second, he flicked his tail and spread his wings, slowly drifting to the ground, where he landed.

Shadow
November 22nd, 2016, 10:52 PM
Shade walked up to the man,her robes hood covering most of her face but her mouth,she didn't want to scare the man being a dark elf and all "What is this tortement?"she asked

Socks
November 22nd, 2016, 11:07 PM
Time to introduce important character to me.)
Terra stood in the gardens among the other magic users when arms were wrapped around her in a tight hug. A strong heat was coming from the person hugging her, and the heat was calming, but she was still frightened by the very sudden hug.
"Oh Terra! It's been so long! You've grown so much!" The person said fondly, sounding very excited, like a mother seeing her child after a long while.
The young girl escaped the grasp to see a boy, about 17, she was sure she'd never seen. He had thick wavy hair, some strands sticking off in random directions and it was very unkempt, but what was strange was that it was like fire, many shade of red and orange. He wore a white shirt with brown vest underneath, and brown shorts, his eyes were just as odd as his hair as they were a darker shade of yellow, and unlike most fire wielders, his skin was pale with a pink tint.
"Who are you?" She said, looking the other up and down.
"I'm blaze! Luna is somewhere around here. Don't you remember? You were traveling with us for sometime and then the beast broke your antler and kidnapped you, we looked everywhere, it's been almost a year, you must be nearly ten!" His voice was full of emotion, so many mixed making it so Terra couldn't understand what he was feeling. He ruffled her hair fondly and she remembered parts of their time together.
"Oh.. I remember.." She said, feeling somewhat awkward around this person who seemed to know her so well.

Socks
November 22nd, 2016, 11:10 PM
Shade walked up to the man,her robes hood covering most of her face but her mouth,she didn't want to scare the man being a dark elf and all "What is this tortement?"she asked
"Oh, you don't know, it's a celebration of the sun the night of the full moon, and we're looking for someone worthy of presenting the torch to the moon with fire magic."

Shadow
November 22nd, 2016, 11:24 PM
Shade nods slowly at the man "Thank you sir"and she turned around and walked away,she wanted to join but two reasons held her back,she wasn't the best with fire,and she would have to show her face to the judges

Socks
November 22nd, 2016, 11:36 PM
"Why are you here?" Terra questioned.
"I'm here for the contest! And I'm here to win!" As he yelled 'win', he lifted his hand into the air with his palm facing skyward. Flames formed at his palm, swaying around and growing until the took the shape of some sort of creature's head that Terra hadn't seen before, it had huge fangs and horns. It moved its mouth as though a roar and than vanished in an instant, turning back to a small flame in Blaze's palm which he then blew out.

Socks
November 23rd, 2016, 01:51 PM
"Attention, please don't demonstrate your fire in this area as it risks the gardens." A man shouted, using magic to make his voice louder.

"Oh." Blaze said awkwardly. "SORRY!" He shouted back

Socks
November 24th, 2016, 02:39 PM
bump