PDA

View Full Version : The Alliance

Leucos
October 31st, 2017, 09:14 PM
a demonic force called the Hollows aka demons have been sent to earth from Lucifer himself they have terrorized the planet for Eons . Hollows are beasts by nature but some have decided to change their mind set and help the human kind but it won't be easy Lucifer has heard of some hollows rebelling against his rule and he has sent some higher ranked demons called dark ones to regain the Hollows attention and loyalty back to his side . But now some hollows who have changed have formed a partnership with certain humans enough to make them there vessels and help the human in battle. A war between human and beast a war between hell and mankind .
The hollows who have changed are allowed a human to protect and to also use as a vessel if necessary.

.I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide
No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come
When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide

From
Name
Love interest
Hollow or dark one
Are they a rebel hollow?
Personality
Looks!

From for humans
Name
Personality
Looks
What rebel hollow would you like as a protector ? ( from other people forms optional )
Love interest ( can be a dark one since it would be interesting )

SCARWINGS CAME UP WITH THE TITLE AND WILL BE HELPING WITH ACCEPTING FORMS
Sinister Scarwings
Sasukewolf (madness)
Mad-Hatter

Leucos
October 31st, 2017, 09:22 PM
Name Raven O'Brien
Age 21
Gender female
Love interest Sliver
Hollow or dark one hollow
Are they a rebel hollow? Yes
Personality TBRPd but she fights the monster inside of her soul the rest is tbrped
Looks! She has a dark purple cloak blue eyes black shirt and pants but in demon form four red eyes shark like teeth and shadow tentacles.

Leucos
November 1st, 2017, 03:15 PM
BUMPS! Sinister Scarwings
Alicewolfheart

Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 03:35 PM
Yes! I am here I shall bring Sasuke as a dark one!
Naruto a hallow!
And winter a normal human if you want anyone else just say :3

Wolvesregion
November 1st, 2017, 03:41 PM
(private?)

Leucos
November 1st, 2017, 03:43 PM
Yes! I am here I shall bring Sasuke as a dark one!
Naruto a hallow!
And winter a normal human if you want anyone else just say :3
(private?)

Accepted ! And not private bloody kitty

Liekki
November 1st, 2017, 03:52 PM
Name: Cinder Divina
Love interest: OPEN (Pan)
Hollow or dark one: Ooh, Hollow
Are they a rebel hollow?: Yeet
Personality: tbrp'd
Looks: Kinda like that (https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/tales-of-demons-and-gods/images/4/4e/Ye_Zi_Yun_fan_art3.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20151013210756)?
I might make a human later... it depends if have extra humans.
Sinister Scarwings Hawkstar

SacredMadness
November 1st, 2017, 03:59 PM
Name: Cinder Divina
Love interest: OPEN (Pan)
Hollow or dark one: Ooh, Hollow
Are they a rebel hollow?: Yeet
Personality: tbrp'd
Looks: Kinda like that (https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/tales-of-demons-and-gods/images/4/4e/Ye_Zi_Yun_fan_art3.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20151013210756)?
I might make a human later... it depends if have extra humans.
Accepted

Leucos
November 1st, 2017, 06:53 PM
WE ARE STARTING and I am Lucifer <3

Sasukewolf (madness)
Sinister Scarwings
Mad-Hatter
The Bloody Kitty

Liekki
November 1st, 2017, 07:01 PM
Okay! Just on this then? You should start off. Hawkstar
MMMMMM I WAS SO BORED U SAVED ME!

Leucos
November 1st, 2017, 07:04 PM
Okay! Just on this then? You should start off. Hawkstar
MMMMMM I WAS SO BORED U SAVED ME!

I WAS BORED TOO!)
Raven levitated around the town as her hood was covering her face she wasn't in the mood for conversation she sat down and read a book with a sigh

Liekki
November 1st, 2017, 07:13 PM
Cinder looked both ways as she crossed the street, shivering in the slight cold. A speeding car raced behind her, knocking the wind out of her lungs. "Watch where you're going! Freak." She rolled her eyes and walked into a warmly lit shop, scanning the tabletop full of jewelry for something that caught her eye. She picked up a small obsidian amulet, the silver of the chain glinted in the light.
"That one did take me a long time to make dearie. I'm happy to give it to you, though. You look likke you'd take care of it." An old woman said, walking out from behind a door. Cinder scratched the back of her neck. "Not like those kids there who almost hit you in their fancy dangled car." She continued. Cinder hid a smile with a short cough. "For you, I sell this for 90." The woman said with a smile.
"90!" Cinder exclaimed. "I'm sorry, but I just don't have that kind of money."
"Well, I'll reserve it for you and see if I can't lower the price in the meantime," The old woman said, taking the necklace to the back. Cinder slipped out of the shop and almost tripped over a hooded woman sitting on the ground. "Oh, sorry!" Cinder said, embarrassed.
(Yeah, that probably the longest post I'll have in this thread XD) Hawkstar

Leucos
November 1st, 2017, 07:20 PM
Cinder looked both ways as she crossed the street, shivering in the slight cold. A speeding car raced behind her, knocking the wind out of her lungs. "Watch where you're going! Freak." She rolled her eyes and walked into a warmly lit shop, scanning the tabletop full of jewelry for something that caught her eye. She picked up a small obsidian amulet, the silver of the chain glinted in the light.
"That one did take me a long time to make dearie. I'm happy to give it to you, though. You look likke you'd take care of it." An old woman said, walking out from behind a door. Cinder scratched the back of her neck. "Not like those kids there who almost hit you in their fancy dangled car." She continued. Cinder hid a smile with a short cough. "For you, I sell this for 90." The woman said with a smile.
"90!" Cinder exclaimed. "I'm sorry, but I just don't have that kind of money."
"Well, I'll reserve it for you and see if I can't lower the price in the meantime," The old woman said, taking the necklace to the back. Cinder slipped out of the shop and almost tripped over a hooded woman sitting on the ground. "Oh, sorry!" Cinder said, embarrassed.
(Yeah, that probably the longest post I'll have in this thread XD) Hawkstar

Raven jumped a little then looked up from her book with a sigh
" just be careful next time " she said a little slowly but with nothing unique in her tone she then looked at cinder tilting her head . She normally never talked to any one , her blue eyes scanned the shop she had just been in she then looked back at her book .

Liekki
November 1st, 2017, 07:27 PM
Raven jumped a little then looked up from her book with a sigh
" just be careful next time " she said a little slowly but with nothing unique in her tone she then looked at cinder tilting her head . She normally never talked to any one , her blue eyes scanned the shop she had just been in she then looked back at her book .
Cinder bit her lip and continued around the woman. She paused. The woman seemed familiar, or a familiar feel that was hard to place. She turned back behind her. "I'm sorry, but do I know you? I don't mean to bother you but... sorry, nevermind," Cinder blushed and continued walking to the bus stop. She preferred not to use her demon abilities in public, so she used other more human methods. She only wanted to blend in so that she could hide from the dark ones...

Leucos
November 1st, 2017, 07:32 PM
Cinder bit her lip and continued around the woman. She paused. The woman seemed familiar, or a familiar feel that was hard to place. She turned back behind her. "I'm sorry, but do I know you? I don't mean to bother you but... sorry, nevermind," Cinder blushed and continued walking to the bus stop. She preferred not to use her demon abilities in public, so she used other more human methods. She only wanted to blend in so that she could hide from the dark ones...

Raven was now in a word interested as she gave her attention to the other girl the hollow stood up
" by chance as in a demon? Yes I am a demon " she said as she didn't mind letting others know what she was. She was now in front of cinder as she kept her head tilted using her magic to teleport
" your a hollow as well correct? " she asked as her hood was still covering her face she didn't like to show much of herself .

Liekki
November 1st, 2017, 07:36 PM
Raven was now in a word interested as she gave her attention to the other girl the hollow stood up
" by chance as in a demon? Yes I am a demon " she said as she didn't mind letting others know what she was. She was now in front of cinder as she kept her head tilted using her magic to teleport
" your a hollow as well correct? " she asked as her hood was still covering her face she didn't like to show much of herself .
"Uh," Cinder blanched. She didn't know what the woman's intentions were, but answering vaguely couldn't hurt more than not answering at all. "Yes, I am. I-I um am used to blending in so I can- uh. Um, terrorize them from uh, the inside..." She stuttered. The end of her sentence was raised and the statement sounded like a question. Cinder was shaking and sweating. She was a horrible liar, she would have to work on that. Cinder gulped.
(Yo peeps we started): Sasukewolf (madness) Sinister Scarwings The Bloody Kitty

Leucos
November 1st, 2017, 07:44 PM
"Uh," Cinder blanched. She didn't know what the woman's intentions were, but answering vaguely couldn't hurt more than not answering at all. "Yes, I am. I-I um am used to blending in so I can- uh. Um, terrorize them from uh, the inside..." She stuttered. The end of her sentence was raised and the statement sounded like a question. Cinder was shaking and sweating. She was a horrible liar, she would have to work on that. Cinder gulped.
(Yo peeps we started): Sasukewolf (madness) Sinister Scarwings The Bloody Kitty

The demon had a quiet chuckle
" finally a sister of my own kind " she said. She then raised an eyebrow
" by the way your a terrible liar frankly I don't care about that it's just nice to meet another of my kind " she added as she now took off her hood since she was in a presence of another demon . Her hair was black and short , she had a scar over her left eye but could still be able to see well.
" what's the matter scared? " she asked a little darkly but with a hidden chuckle .

Liekki
November 1st, 2017, 07:50 PM
The demon had a quiet chuckle
" finally a sister of my own kind " she said. She then raised an eyebrow
" by the way your a terrible liar frankly I don't care about that it's just nice to meet another of my kind " she added as she now took off her hood since she was in a presence of another demon . Her hair was black and short , she had a scar over her left eye but could still be able to see well.
" what's the matter scared? " she asked a little darkly but with a hidden chuckle .
She laughed, "I just um. Just, I have a question for you. Are you... with the dark ones? Or are you turned." Cinder held her breath as she heard her risky question replay and replay in her mind.

Leucos
November 1st, 2017, 07:55 PM
She laughed, "I just um. Just, I have a question for you. Are you... with the dark ones? Or are you turned." Cinder held her breath as she heard her risky question replay and replay in her mind.

Raven had a slight insect like hiss
" I hate the dark ones , I'm turned but others won't see it as that... It's hard to explain you see " she said as sighed , her nature and inner monster was getting out of control but every day she keeps trying telling herself ' it's alright you've changed ' even though she knows that she hasn't fully changed. Raven looked down she wasn't fully giving this cinder more information ..yet.

Liekki
November 1st, 2017, 07:59 PM
Raven had a slight insect like hiss
" I hate the dark ones , I'm turned but others won't see it as that... It's hard to explain you see " she said as sighed , her nature and inner monster was getting out of control but every day she keeps trying telling herself ' it's alright you've changed ' even though she knows that she hasn't fully changed. Raven looked down she wasn't fully giving this cinder more information ..yet.
Cinder sighed with relief. "I'm turned too, but I'm not protecting anyone. I'm hiding right now. I think it's killing me, not using my powers. Going home every day without killing a single animal. Among these sometimes selfish creatures, but they're innocent. That's why I'm turned. By the way, I didn't catch your name."

Leucos
November 1st, 2017, 08:06 PM
Cinder sighed with relief. "I'm turned too, but I'm not protecting anyone. I'm hiding right now. I think it's killing me, not using my powers. Going home every day without killing a single animal. Among these sometimes selfish creatures, but they're innocent. That's why I'm turned. By the way, I didn't catch your name."

" Raven " she said suddenly her two eyes changed to four red ones as she had a low growl she spotted a dark one but it disguised himself as a human . Her teeth where now like those of a sharks " dark ones " she said her voice now sounded like two one high pitched one deeper , the dark one smirked at raven the turned the corner .

Liekki
November 1st, 2017, 08:11 PM
" Raven " she said suddenly her two eyes changed to four red ones as she had a low growl she spotted a dark one but it disguised himself as a human . Her teeth where now like those of a sharks " dark ones " she said her voice now sounded like two one high pitched one deeper , the dark one smirked at raven the turned the corner .
Cinder's head whipped around and her dark skin and hair shifted into pale white skin, purple hair and eyes and she grew a half a foot taller. The hair on her arms stood on end. She was shaking violently. And she was off, her feet flying she sprinted around the corner following the dark one. She had not used her demon powers in so long, so she began to fall behind unable to use her demon speed. Cinder let out a high pitched wail and she stood in place on the sidewalk, "I'll kill you, damn it!" Pedestrians rushed around the crazy demon in a wide arc, giving her suspicious stares.

Leucos
November 1st, 2017, 08:20 PM
Cinder's head whipped around and her dark skin and hair shifted into pale white skin, purple hair and eyes and she grew a half a foot taller. The hair on her arms stood on end. She was shaking violently. And she was off, her feet flying she sprinted around the corner following the dark one. She had not used her demon powers in so long, so she began to fall behind unable to use her demon speed. Cinder let out a high pitched wail and she stood in place on the sidewalk, "I'll kill you, damn it!" Pedestrians rushed around the crazy demon in a wide arc, giving her suspicious stares.

Raven roared as she now had shadow tentacles around her . The dark one smirked as he brushed back his black hair he had a suit on as well
" then kill me " he taunted as raven was now beside cinder . The other humans screamed there heads off as they ran off from her
" nice look raven festive " the dark one said as raven growled her tentacle wrapped around the dark ones neck and he chuckled he caught fire as ravens tentacle caught fire itself causing her scream in pain Mad-Hatter

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 03:45 PM
Raven roared as she now had shadow tentacles around her . The dark one smirked as he brushed back his black hair he had a suit on as well
" then kill me " he taunted as raven was now beside cinder . The other humans screamed there heads off as they ran off from her
" nice look raven festive " the dark one said as raven growled her tentacle wrapped around the dark ones neck and he chuckled he caught fire as ravens tentacle caught fire itself causing her scream in pain Mad-Hatter
Cinder stood panting. She hadn't encountered a dark one in a while. From this point on, she would be doing conditioning instead of eating cheeseburgers. Cinder jumped into action as she saw Raven catch fire. She searched for water, and upon finding none, she grabbed an open house sign, swinging it towards the dark one's head from behind.

Leucos
November 2nd, 2017, 03:54 PM
Cinder stood panting. She hadn't encountered a dark one in a while. From this point on, she would be doing conditioning instead of eating cheeseburgers. Cinder jumped into action as she saw Raven catch fire. She searched for water, and upon finding none, she grabbed an open house sign, swinging it towards the dark one's head from behind.

The dark one grunted as he stumbled back and ravens tentacle turned to dust but regenerated itself .
" well now it seems you have a friend ...or is it another person that your gonna kill? " he asked as he was still on fire . Raven hissed as her red eyes narrowed
" that past is behind me I've changed ! " she growled and her hands where now fists
" really? You've changed ... I don't think so you and I both know that your still a beast. How can you live with yourself ? Memories of those innocent souls being killed by you still lingering in the back of your mind. You have a lot of blood on your hands raven. Your still that beast you never changed " the dark one said with small laughter. This hurt raven and that was impossible to do with words for many people. But this dark one got to her . She fell to her knees and looked at her hands
" I know I am a beast but I'm t-trying... " she whined but the dark one still laughed

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 04:02 PM
The dark one grunted as he stumbled back and ravens tentacle turned to dust but regenerated itself .
" well now it seems you have a friend ...or is it another person that your gonna kill? " he asked as he was still on fire . Raven hissed as her red eyes narrowed
" that past is behind me I've changed ! " she growled and her hands where now fists
" really? You've changed ... I don't think so you and I both know that your still a beast. How can you live with yourself ? Memories of those innocent souls being killed by you still lingering in the back of your mind. You have a lot of blood on your hands raven. Your still that beast you never changed " the dark one said with small laughter. This hurt raven and that was impossible to do with words for many people. But this dark one got to her . She fell to her knees and looked at her hands
" I know I am a beast but I'm t-trying... " she whined but the dark one still laughed
"Leave her alone!" Cinder shouted, "and go to Hell. She swung the sign around again aiming for the back of his knees to collapse him. She had had the same fear, that she was one day going to burst and go on a killing spree. This dark one needed to die. Sinister Scarwings Sasukewolf (madness)

Leucos
November 2nd, 2017, 04:08 PM
"Leave her alone!" Cinder shouted, "and go to Hell. She swung the sign around again aiming for the back of his knees to collapse him. She had had the same fear, that she was one day going to burst and go on a killing spree. This dark one needed to die.

The dark one fell to his own knees and smirked
" Awww " he said and then looked back at raven " seems like you have an admirer " he joked and looked back at cinder " been there done that " he said and vanished in flames . Raven roared as he said those things her eyes bright red " SHUT UP YOU STUPID DARK ONE ! " she yelled as her voice was deeper she then pulled down her hood to hide her face as she was back to normal

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 04:14 PM
The dark one fell to his own knees and smirked
" Awww " he said and then looked back at raven " seems like you have an admirer " he joked and looked back at cinder " been there done that " he said and vanished in flames . Raven roared as he said those things her eyes bright red " SHUT UP YOU STUPID DARK ONE ! " she yelled as her voice was deeper she then pulled down her hood to hide her face as she was back to normal
Cinder slammed the spot where he had vanished with the sign, repeatedly yelling, "Die, die, die," with every strike on the sidewalk. Cinder slipped onto her knees. The one chance she had to kill a dark one, and she failed. "He will not get away next time. Every moment he's free, hundreds of people are terrorized and murdered. I will kill him," Cinder whispered, dangerously quiet.

Leucos
November 2nd, 2017, 04:21 PM
Cinder slammed the spot where he had vanished with the sign, repeatedly yelling, "Die, die, die," with every strike on the sidewalk. Cinder slipped onto her knees. The one chance she had to kill a dark one, and she failed. "He will not get away next time. Every moment he's free, hundreds of people are terrorized and murdered. I will kill him," Cinder whispered, dangerously quiet.

Raven quickly stood to her feet as she started walking into the shadows to try and hide she didn't wanna be seen she watched cinder from where she was and was confused
" if there is a next time " she said slowly again as she was in the shadowed ally way . She sighed and rubbed her temples since she had a headache

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 04:24 PM
Raven quickly stood to her feet as she started walking into the shadows to try and hide she didn't wanna be seen she watched cinder from where she was and was confused
" if there is a next time " she said slowly again as she was in the shadowed ally way . She sighed and rubbed her temples since she had a headache
Cinder sat there silently. She put her face in her hands. "I'm not going to change back to human form. My demon form is a bit eccentric, but I can fit in. I will train, and I will fight all of the dark ones until there are none left," Cinder said, her brain muddled from the dangerous encounter.

Leucos
November 2nd, 2017, 04:40 PM
Cinder sat there silently. She put her face in her hands. "I'm not going to change back to human form. My demon form is a bit eccentric, but I can fit in. I will train, and I will fight all of the dark ones until there are none left," Cinder said, her brain muddled from the dangerous encounter.

Raven chuckled
" you can't kill that many at once , but that is something good " she said as she was amused by this girls want for helping humans . She in the other hand sides with who ever is wining but it looks like the human side is going to win . She slightly smiled for once

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 04:43 PM
Raven chuckled
" you can't kill that many at once , but that is something good " she said as she was amused by this girls want for helping humans . She in the other hand sides with who ever is wining but it looks like the human side is going to win . She slightly smiled for once
Cinder sighed, "It's hard to tell what's good and bad anymore. Sometimes I question myself. Earlier even, when the sports car almost hit me, or the old woman with insane jewelry prices. And then something like this happens, and I just don't know what to do. Where to start." Cinder got up off the sidewalk and brushed herself off. "What now?" She whispered, shaking her head.

Leucos
November 2nd, 2017, 05:02 PM
Cinder sighed, "It's hard to tell what's good and bad anymore. Sometimes I question myself. Earlier even, when the sports car almost hit me, or the old woman with insane jewelry prices. And then something like this happens, and I just don't know what to do. Where to start." Cinder got up off the sidewalk and brushed herself off. "What now?" She whispered, shaking her head.

She nodded as she understood but most of the time she knew the difference between good and bad and what she was , was bad.
" well I was gonna read from my spell book but I could use more social interaction . What do humans do? " she asked as she didn't know what else there was for ' fun ' that humans did . Raven got hit with a rock by one of the humans that ran away from them in the fight
" MONSTER! " the boy yelled as his group followed with some baseball bats in hand. Raven put her hand in the side of her head where the rock hit her.

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 05:13 PM
She nodded as she understood but most of the time she knew the difference between good and bad and what she was , was bad.
" well I was gonna read from my spell book but I could use more social interaction . What do humans do? " she asked as she didn't know what else there was for ' fun ' that humans did . Raven got hit with a rock by one of the humans that ran away from them in the fight
" MONSTER! " the boy yelled as his group followed with some baseball bats in hand. Raven put her hand in the side of her head where the rock hit her.
Cinder whirled around and growled. She clenched her fists and walked over to the boys calmly. She grabbed one of their bats and snapped it in two with a straight face. She threw it at their feet and made eye contact with one of them. "Shoo, before I do that to your neck," she said softly.

Leucos
November 2nd, 2017, 05:17 PM
Cinder whirled around and growled. She clenched her fists and walked over to the boys calmly. She grabbed one of their bats and snapped it in two with a straight face. She threw it at their feet and made eye contact with one of them. "Shoo, before I do that to your neck," she said softly.

The boys looked at each other one laughed as the other one slapped him
" shut up bro she's serious " the boy said and the leader narrowed his eyes as the others ran off , the leader smirked and ran off to. Raven held her head as her blue eyes flickered from red ones she was trying to hold in her anger , her shark teeth where already there .
" n-no" she whined as she shook her head but her eyes kept flickering

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 05:20 PM
The boys looked at each other one laughed as the other one slapped him
" shut up bro she's serious " the boy said and the leader narrowed his eyes as the others ran off , the leader smirked and ran off to. Raven held her head as her blue eyes flickered from red ones she was trying to hold in her anger , her shark teeth where already there .
" n-no" she whined as she shook her head but her eyes kept flickering
"Raven," Cinder said, walking over to her. "Are you alright?" Cinder saw her face, "Are-are you okay?" Her eyebrows drew together.

Leucos
November 2nd, 2017, 05:35 PM
"Raven," Cinder said, walking over to her. "Are you alright?" Cinder saw her face, "Are-are you okay?" Her eyebrows drew together.

Raven hissed as she looked at cinder with red eyes but then looked away , this is what she was battling with what that dark one was talking about. She then roared as her eyes flickered again . Her normal blue ones returned as she took some deep breaths , raven backed up more into the all way
" it's nothing just can't really control it but nothing big . I'm fine! " she said as she started to run off .

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 05:38 PM
Raven hissed as she looked at cinder with red eyes but then looked away , this is what she was battling with what that dark one was talking about. She then roared as her eyes flickered again . Her normal blue ones returned as she took some deep breaths , raven backed up more into the all way
" it's nothing just can't really control it but nothing big . I'm fine! " she said as she started to run off .
"Raven!" Cinder shouted and started to go after her, but an overwhelming wave of exhaustion rippled through her. "Raven! I can help you! I know how to control it! Please?" Cinder cried weakly. She began to jog after Raven.

Leucos
November 2nd, 2017, 05:53 PM
"Raven!" Cinder shouted and started to go after her, but an overwhelming wave of exhaustion rippled through her. "Raven! I can help you! I know how to control it! Please?" Cinder cried weakly. She began to jog after Raven.

Raven froze as she heard what cinder said she thought she was imagining things as she looked behind herself with a confused expression
" you want to help? " she asked in an confused tone of voice she shook her head , she wasn't gonna be fooled.She pulled down her hood
" no one ever helps me " she added but she didn't run.

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 05:57 PM
Raven froze as she heard what cinder said she thought she was imagining things as she looked behind herself with a confused expression
" you want to help? " she asked in an confused tone of voice she shook her head , she wasn't gonna be fooled.She pulled down her hood
" no one ever helps me " she added but she didn't run.
"Of course! I forgot you haven't been around humans much. Humans may be cruel and unforgiving, but they also help others. All the time because... that's just what they do. I know how to control it. Think of your anger, and tell yourself that it's not their fault. It's ignorance. Direct your anger towards Satan, because instead of sending demons to help humans, he sends them to hurt humans. It's been programmed into you that humans are bad, but they're not all evil! If we just... just helped them then, then they would be better and they would learn. Direct your anger towards the dark ones and Satan, that will both power you, and keep you in check." Cinder looked into Raven's eyes, "I'll help you if you help me defeat the dark ones."

Leucos
November 2nd, 2017, 06:07 PM
"Of course! I forgot you haven't been around humans much. Humans may be cruel and unforgiving, but they also help others. All the time because... that's just what they do. I know how to control it. Think of your anger, and tell yourself that it's not their fault. It's ignorance. Direct your anger towards Satan, because instead of sending demons to help humans, he sends them to hurt humans. It's been programmed into you that humans are bad, but they're not all evil! If we just... just helped them then, then they would be better and they would learn. Direct your anger towards the dark ones and Satan, that will both power you, and keep you in check." Cinder looked into Raven's eyes, "I'll help you if you help me defeat the dark ones."
Raven was wide eyed she hissed and looked away but didn't attack
" Deal . I don't mind cracking a few heads " she said she was getting nervous now since she hasn't been this close to any person her normal distance with people was more a yard or meter away . She cleared her throat as she looked any where but cinders direction .

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 06:08 PM
Raven was wide eyed she hissed and looked away but didn't attack
" Deal . I don't mind cracking a few heads " she said she was getting nervous now since she hasn't been this close to any person her normal distance with people was more a yard or meter away . She cleared her throat as she looked any where but cinders direction .
Cinder nodded. "I think I need to brush up on my demon skills but... not here. Do you know somewhere? My apartment probably isn't the best place to practice magic." Cinder said sheepishly. She was relieved that her new... friend? Would help her.

Leucos
November 2nd, 2017, 06:16 PM
Cinder nodded. "I think I need to brush up on my demon skills but... not here. Do you know somewhere? My apartment probably isn't the best place to practice magic." Cinder said sheepishly. She was relieved that her new... friend? Would help her.

" a clearing in the forest " she said as she rolled her shoulders and teleported them there the clearing was wide it was cloudy as leaves where on the ground . Raven took a deep breath smelling the cold air she loved nature since it was really the only thing she liked about this place .
" what you wanna learn? " she asked .

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 06:18 PM
" a clearing in the forest " she said as she rolled her shoulders and teleported them there the clearing was wide it was cloudy as leaves where on the ground . Raven took a deep breath smelling the cold air she loved nature since it was really the only thing she liked about this place .
" what you wanna learn? " she asked .
"Teleporting," Cinder breathed. She had grabbed onto Raven's arm to teleport, but she didn't want to have to do that every time she wanted to go somewhere. "And super speed, levitation, all the works," she said.

Leucos
November 2nd, 2017, 06:24 PM
"Teleporting," Cinder breathed. She had grabbed onto Raven's arm to teleport, but she didn't want to have to do that every time she wanted to go somewhere. "And super speed, levitation, all the works," she said.

Raven was wide eyed yet again as she grabbed her arm back
' I need to get used to interacting with people ' She thought and cleared her throat . " ok but first let's do something easy , meditation it helps clear your mind then transitions to levitating " she said and sat down her closed her eyes and she was already in peace she started to levitate only a few minutes later " but the key is to have a quiet area around you so that's why I chose this place " Raven added .

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 06:39 PM
Raven was wide eyed yet again as she grabbed her arm back
' I need to get used to interacting with people ' She thought and cleared her throat . " ok but first let's do something easy , meditation it helps clear your mind then transitions to levitating " she said and sat down her closed her eyes and she was already in peace she started to levitate only a few minutes later " but the key is to have a quiet area around you so that's why I chose this place " Raven added .
Sorry my wi-fi was being mean)
Cinder nodded, closed her eyes, and dropped to the ground. Nothing happened for a few minutes. She slowly began to lift off the ground, but dropped as she opened her eyes. "oops," she said but smiled anyway, exhilarated.

Leucos
November 2nd, 2017, 06:45 PM
Sorry my wi-fi was being mean)
Cinder nodded, closed her eyes, and dropped to the ground. Nothing happened for a few minutes. She slowly began to lift off the ground, but dropped as she opened her eyes. "oops," she said but smiled anyway, exhilarated.

Raven chuckled
" don't think of anything let your mind go blank " she said as she kept levitating with a small smile .

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 06:47 PM
Raven chuckled
" don't think of anything let your mind go blank " she said as she kept levitating with a small smile .
Cinder raised her eyebrows and tried again. She slowly began to lift, defying gravity (AHH NO FLASHBACKS OF PHYSICS CLASS TODAY!!!) and stayed in place. She began to waver as she asked, "Like that?" She struggled to keep her body up, and fell.
(BTW Scarwings is on and she's going to join soon... I think XD)

Leucos
November 2nd, 2017, 06:53 PM
Cinder raised her eyebrows and tried again. She slowly began to lift, defying gravity (AHH NO FLASHBACKS OF PHYSICS CLASS TODAY!!!) and stayed in place. She began to waver as she asked, "Like that?" She struggled to keep her body up, and fell.
(BTW Scarwings is on and she's going to join soon... I think XD)

Lol and ok if you wanna rp with Scarwings in this one you can )
Raven couldn't help but laugh though cinder did do better then she expected
" better I think we should take a break if you wish " she said as shE settled back in the ground now standing up . She felt not as dark , not so grumpy . The demon smiled
" at least there is no people out here besides us " she said while stretching her arms

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 06:56 PM
Lol and ok if you wanna rp with Scarwings in this one you can )
Raven couldn't help but laugh though cinder did do better then she expected
" better I think we should take a break if you wish " she said as shE settled back in the ground now standing up . She felt not as dark , not so grumpy . The demon smiled
" at least there is no people out here besides us " she said while stretching her arms
"It is quite nice. Living with humans, you're never truly alone or peaceful," Cinder shuddered. She sat down and played with the grass in front of her.
(Scarwings said she didn't sign up so I said she can post it or pm it)

Leucos
November 2nd, 2017, 07:13 PM
"It is quite nice. Living with humans, you're never truly alone or peaceful," Cinder shuddered. She sat down and played with the grass in front of her.
(Scarwings said she didn't sign up so I said she can post it or pm it)

Kk )
Raven nodded she heard something break a few twigs and hissed her eyes red again " oh definitely not alone my dears " a ragged voice said as the person walked out of the trees and bushes Lucifer (http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9900000/Lucifer-5x10-EP-mark-pellegrino-9986127-967-1450.jpg) smirked as he snapped his fingers a few times
" well well well . WELL! Cinder , raven so good to see my old warriors ! " Lucifer said as he walked up to them with his arms wide out
" give daddy a hug? " he asked and raven screeched she was in her demon form
" woah! I guess not " Lucifer said with a chuckle

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 07:43 PM
Kk )
Raven nodded she heard something break a few twigs and hissed her eyes red again " oh definitely not alone my dears " a ragged voice said as the person walked out of the trees and bushes Lucifer (http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9900000/Lucifer-5x10-EP-mark-pellegrino-9986127-967-1450.jpg) smirked as he snapped his fingers a few times
" well well well . WELL! Cinder , raven so good to see my old warriors ! " Lucifer said as he walked up to them with his arms wide out
" give daddy a hug? " he asked and raven screeched she was in her demon form
" woah! I guess not " Lucifer said with a chuckle
Cinder growled The only thing "Daddy" was going to get is a big fat knife in his foreheadshe thought. Cinder clenched her fists and bit her lip. While she was already in her demon form, her nails lengthened into claws and her canines grew into fangs. She shuddered.

Leucos
November 2nd, 2017, 07:57 PM
Cinder growled The only thing "Daddy" was going to get is a big fat knife in his foreheadshe thought. Cinder clenched her fists and bit her lip. While she was already in her demon form, her nails lengthened into claws and her canines grew into fangs. She shuddered.

Lucifer smirked as he crossed his arms
" Raven better watch your temper oh wait no you can't , do a favour for papa and kill cinder? " he asked as he snapped his fingers , Raven instantly turned around she was mind controlled as her eyes had a hint of dark red around them she roared as her tentacles formed and she started to slowly levitate over to cinder " where's the popcorn? This show is about to be good! " Lucifer said and he poofed some popcorn " much better " he added with a smirk. Raven growled

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 07:59 PM
Lucifer smirked as he crossed his arms
" Raven better watch your temper oh wait no you can't , do a favour for papa and kill cinder? " he asked as he snapped his fingers , Raven instantly turned around she was mind controlled as her eyes had a hint of dark red around them she roared as her tentacles formed and she started to slowly levitate over to cinder " where's the popcorn? This show is about to be good! " Lucifer said and he poofed some popcorn " much better " he added with a smirk. Raven growled
"Raven, Raven remember what I told you. About anger, and killing things," Cinder said, backing away from Raven. "We're friends... remember? Raven?" She said, her voice getting louder.

Leucos
November 2nd, 2017, 08:10 PM
"Raven, Raven remember what I told you. About anger, and killing things," Cinder said, backing away from Raven. "We're friends... remember? Raven?" She said, her voice getting louder.

Lucifer laughed
" please she can't hear you! She's under my control . You should have stayed on my side . Raven don't listen to her she betrayed us , she still thinks your more of a freak then anything " he said and raven looked down she then growled . The hollow had put her hands on her head trying to fight him
" pathetic " Lucifer said and his eyes where bloody red , this caused raven to scream in pain .

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 08:13 PM
Lucifer laughed
" please she can't hear you! She's under my control . You should have stayed on my side . Raven don't listen to her she betrayed us , she still thinks your more of a freak then anything " he said and raven looked down she then growled . The hollow had put her hands on her head trying to fight him
" pathetic " Lucifer said and his eyes where bloody red , this caused raven to scream in pain .
"Raven! Don't you see? Someone who punishes you for wanting freedom is bad! Please, Raven." Cinder picked up a large tree branch, prepared to fight Lucifer.

blank_bleh
November 2nd, 2017, 08:19 PM
( i apologize for interupting but is this still open ? XD )

Leucos
November 2nd, 2017, 08:23 PM
"Raven! Don't you see? Someone who punishes you for wanting freedom is bad! Please, Raven." Cinder picked up a large tree branch, prepared to fight Lucifer.

" BAH! This is only to correct her " Lucifer said and Raven roared causing the king to look at her in shock . The hollow lost it she wasn't in control of lucifer neither cinder. Her tentacles whent every direction one hit lucifer and caused him to hit a tree " ah now that's the one I'm looking for " Lucifer chuckled. Raven looked around angrily as she had an insect like growl
" I see we've woken the beast " Lucifer added

Leucos
November 2nd, 2017, 08:25 PM
( i apologize for interupting but is this still open ? XD )

Sure is!)

blank_bleh
November 2nd, 2017, 08:50 PM
From for humans
Name : Felicity
Personality : to be determines
Looks: Billie Eilish XD ( I love her sm ) (https://i.ytimg.com/vi/FBfGFGTsKZw/maxresdefault.jpg)
What rebel hollow would you like as a protector ? ( from other people forms optional ) : Raven ( If available )
Love interest ( can be a dark one since it would be interesting ) : Open to anyone ( Heterosexual )

SacredMadness
November 3rd, 2017, 11:06 AM
From for humans
Name : Felicity
Personality : to be determines
Looks: Billie Eilish XD ( I love her sm ) (https://i.ytimg.com/vi/FBfGFGTsKZw/maxresdefault.jpg)
What rebel hollow would you like as a protector ? ( from other people forms optional ) : Raven ( If available )
Love interest ( can be a dark one since it would be interesting ) : Open to anyone ( Heterosexual )

I don't know if someone already accepted this but. accepted

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2017, 11:13 AM
I’m here!! ) Sasuke eyes glowed Within the darkness as he suddenly appeared in front of all. “ my lord.” He says in a dark husky voice. He was a powerful looking man with blood red eyes and long black hair tied up in a ponytail. He let out a dangerous almost evil aura as he stood up. “ what is my order?” He asks coldly.

Winter was running his eyes cold but in fear as he continues running away... from something dark. His white hair moved with the wind and his ice blue eyes were wide and in fear.

Naruto eyes glowed softly as he watches the fight, he wanted to help he really did but without a human he’s weak so he just watches and waits for the right moment to jump in

blank_bleh
November 3rd, 2017, 12:42 PM
( not sure how to start so this may suck )

Felicity sighed reading her book as she walked drown a small narrow hiking path in the woods. Most wouldn’t approve with all the things going on in the world with the hollows and what not , but it didn’t really faze her as much as it should. The world was a mess before all this happened anyway. She bit her lip flipping the page as she tripped over a tree root grumbling threats to the tree . “ I swear you’re lucky I don’t come back here with an axe and cut you done .” She huffed.

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 03:50 PM
" BAH! This is only to correct her " Lucifer said and Raven roared causing the king to look at her in shock . The hollow lost it she wasn't in control of lucifer neither cinder. Her tentacles whent every direction one hit lucifer and caused him to hit a tree " ah now that's the one I'm looking for " Lucifer chuckled. Raven looked around angrily as she had an insect like growl
" I see we've woken the beast " Lucifer added
"Lucifer, what is wrong with you?" Cinder asked through clenched teeth. Cinder rushed forward aiming for Lucifer, swung, and missed, toppling over because of the momentum. Cinder lay on the ground, sapped of energy. "Lucifer, Stop! What are you doing? You're insane! You'll kill us all!" Cinder said, tears springing to her eyes.

Leucos
November 3rd, 2017, 04:10 PM
"Lucifer, what is wrong with you?" Cinder asked through clenched teeth. Cinder rushed forward aiming for Lucifer, swung, and missed, toppling over because of the momentum. Cinder lay on the ground, sapped of energy. "Lucifer, Stop! What are you doing? You're insane! You'll kill us all!" Cinder said, tears springing to her eyes.

Lucifer laughed
" well toodles " he said and left , raven how ever was out of control her tentacles grabbed a tree and threw it at a different direction .

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 04:12 PM
Lucifer laughed
" well toodles " he said and left , raven how ever was out of control her tentacles grabbed a tree and threw it at a different direction .
"Raven, are you all right?" Cinder asked, concerned. She couldn't understand Lucifer's motive. What was in it for him to rile Raven up? Something wasn't right.

Leucos
November 3rd, 2017, 04:21 PM
"Raven, are you all right?" Cinder asked, concerned. She couldn't understand Lucifer's motive. What was in it for him to rile Raven up? Something wasn't right.

Raven hissed as she wrapped a tentacle around cinder she wasn't in a good mood obviously
" NO!!! NOW DIE! YOU THINK I'M A FREAK HUH? WELL NEWS FLASH ! TO BAD! " she yelled as her voice was two higher and deeper ,the shadow tentacle grew tighter like a cobra would do for its prey to be dead . She grinned

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 04:28 PM
Raven hissed as she wrapped a tentacle around cinder she wasn't in a good mood obviously
" NO!!! NOW DIE! YOU THINK I'M A FREAK HUH? WELL NEWS FLASH ! TO BAD! " she yelled as her voice was two higher and deeper ,the shadow tentacle grew tighter like a cobra would do for its prey to be dead . She grinned
"Raven! No! I don't think you're a freak! Lucifer... you have to understand! He's insane! The truth is, you're the most normal and powerful demon 'I've ever met. I mean, look at me! I can barely levitate." Cinder frowned and shook her head. "Raven, we're friends. No matter what happens, I will never think you're a freak," Cinder explained. Her heart was racing, sweat budding on her forehead. She couldn't die... she was too young! She braced herself for Raven's reaction. Sasukewolf (madness) blank_bleh Sinister Scarwings (Are you sure you don't want to join?)

Leucos
November 3rd, 2017, 04:36 PM
"Raven! No! I don't think you're a freak! Lucifer... you have to understand! He's insane! The truth is, you're the most normal and powerful demon 'I've ever met. I mean, look at me! I can barely levitate." Cinder frowned and shook her head. "Raven, we're friends. No matter what happens, I will never think you're a freak," Cinder explained. Her heart was racing, sweat budding on her forehead. She couldn't die... she was too young! She braced herself for Raven's reaction.

She tilted her head as she started to calm down she growled and put her hands on her head she let cinder down then let her go. She needed to escape to leave . People where never safe around her , she took deep breaths as she formed back her voice was normal as well .
"I-im s-sorry .....b-by" she said and dashed off into the woods you couldn't tell but on the inside she was crying on the outside only a tear showed

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 04:40 PM
She tilted her head as she started to calm down she growled and put her hands on her head she let cinder down then let her go. She needed to escape to leave . People where never safe around her , she took deep breaths as she formed back her voice was normal as well .
"I-im s-sorry .....b-by" she said and dashed off into the woods you couldn't tell but on the inside she was crying on the outside only a tear showed
"Raven-" Cinder sighed and sat down in the grass oblivious to Sasuke there for Lucifer.
Sasukewolf (madness)

blank_bleh
November 3rd, 2017, 04:53 PM
Felicity picked herself back up and focused once more on her book as she walked. No longer paying attention as she strayed from the trail and wandered off farther into the trees , dead leaved crunching under her feet with every step. As she goes to flip the page she bumps into the running girl , the speed she was going causing felicity to fall in her rear. “ I swear ,” she began “ if it’s another tree I’m gonna - oh! “ she looked up at the girl and offered a slight smile of apology. “ oops ?” Hawkstar

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2017, 05:01 PM
"Raven-" Cinder sighed and sat down in the grass oblivious to Sasuke there for Lucifer.
Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he suddenly grabs Cinder by the back of her neck pinning her down to the grass. “ Cinder~” He says with a soft growl “ tell me where did raven go? Where’s Lucifer and what have you done?” He asks darkly

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 05:06 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he suddenly grabs Cinder by the back of her neck pinning her down to the grass. “ Cinder~” He says with a soft growl “ tell me where did raven go? Where’s Lucifer and what have you done?” He asks darkly
Cinder whipped around to face the dark one. "Wha- I didn't do a-a thing. Lucifer's the insane man trying to kill us all! Riling Raven up like that. And by the way, what makes you think I know where Raven is?" Cinder bristled. Her fingernails grew into claws again, and fangs sprouted. "Go back to your owner, little lapdog," she taunted.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2017, 05:12 PM
Cinder whipped around to face the dark one. "Wha- I didn't do a-a thing. Lucifer's the insane man trying to kill us all! Riling Raven up like that. And by the way, what makes you think I know where Raven is?" Cinder bristled. Her fingernails grew into claws again, and fangs sprouted. "Go back to your owner, little lapdog," she taunted.
His eyes glowed dangerously as he simply let’s go “ so he’s starting stuff again.” He says darkly as his eyes glowed dangerously and shadows appeared holding her down. “ I’m no lapdog girl. I’m the one who’s going to stop this foolishness. What kind of leader plays with weaklings when they could be doing something productive!?” He says in anger as the shadows let her go suddenly and he grabs her face. “ what’s so special about you huh? What makes him want to end your life?” He says as he roughly moves her head to the side “ weak.” He says as he roughly let’s go. “ where did she run off to?”

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 05:16 PM
His eyes glowed dangerously as he simply let’s go “ so he’s starting stuff again.” He says darkly as his eyes glowed dangerously and shadows appeared holding her down. “ I’m no lapdog girl. I’m the one who’s going to stop this foolishness. What kind of leader plays with weaklings when they could be doing something productive!?” He says in anger as the shadows let her go suddenly and he grabs her face. “ what’s so special about you huh? What makes him want to end your life?” He says as he roughly moves her head to the side “ weak.” He says as he roughly let’s go. “ where did she run off to?”
Cinder growled at Sasuke. "I'm not weak. Once I train I will be stronger, stronger than you." She spat. "And why do you care about Raven? Let her be. What did she ever do to you?" Cinder shook her head. She didn't trust the dark one, but he didn't seem threatening. "What do you want with her, anyway?"

Leucos
November 3rd, 2017, 05:23 PM
Felicity picked herself back up and focused once more on her book as she walked. No longer paying attention as she strayed from the trail and wandered off farther into the trees , dead leaved crunching under her feet with every step. As she goes to flip the page she bumps into the running girl , the speed she was going causing felicity to fall in her rear. “ I swear ,” she began “ if it’s another tree I’m gonna - oh! “ she looked up at the girl and offered a slight smile of apology. “ oops ?” Hawkstar

Raven whirled around to see a human
' Great ...remember what cinder said ' She thought and sighed she levitated the human off the ground
" before you scream human I'm not gonna harm you " she said she noticed the human had a book
" you like to read? " she asked with her eyebrow raised

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2017, 05:23 PM
Cinder growled at Sasuke. "I'm not weak. Once I train I will be stronger, stronger than you." She spat. "And why do you care about Raven? Let her be. What did she ever do to you?" Cinder shook her head. She didn't trust the dark one, but he didn't seem threatening. "What do you want with her, anyway?"
Sasuke growls softly “ I just want to know why? Why would Lucifer try to rile up a woman like her? It’s all so dang dumb and foolish for me. That I just simply don’t understand. “ he says calmly as he begins to kneel down to her. “ if I find out that the reason he did all this was just for fun or some sick game. He will fall by my hands and I will lead us to true victory. Not like whatever this is” He says calmly as he holds out his hand to help her up. “ since he’s interested in you might as well try to find out that reason in you first. Call me Sasuke. “ he says calmly almost kind in his own dark way.

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 05:30 PM
Sasuke growls softly “ I just want to know why? Why would Lucifer try to rile up a woman like her? It’s all so dang dumb and foolish for me. That I just simply don’t understand. “ he says calmly as he begins to kneel down to her. “ if I find out that the reason he did all this was just for fun or some sick game. He will fall by my hands and I will lead us to true victory. Not like whatever this is” He says calmly as he holds out his hand to help her up. “ since he’s interested in you might as well try to find out that reason in you first. Call me Sasuke. “ he says calmly almost kind in his own dark way.
Cinder accepted his hand and stood, tilting her head. "Okay, but I'm nothing special." She shook her head, "I've been living among humans for years, and my powers are degraded. Barley useful anymore. I don't get why he would use someone as powerful as Raven to kill me when it would have been easier to kill me himself, or even stage a little 'accident'. I just don't get it, Raven and I weren't causing him any trouble, so why appear and make a huge spectacle? It doesn't make any sense." Cinder frowned. Her head ached, think of every scenario, situation, and reason. No sensible ones came to mind. "Either he's an idiot, or has some sort of scheme."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2017, 05:46 PM
Cinder accepted his hand and stood, tilting her head. "Okay, but I'm nothing special." She shook her head, "I've been living among humans for years, and my powers are degraded. Barley useful anymore. I don't get why he would use someone as powerful as Raven to kill me when it would have been easier to kill me himself, or even stage a little 'accident'. I just don't get it, Raven and I weren't causing him any trouble, so why appear and make a huge spectacle? It doesn't make any sense." Cinder frowned. Her head ached, think of every scenario, situation, and reason. No sensible ones came to mind. "Either he's an idiot, or has some sort of scheme."
He nods slowly “ .... a idiot he may be...” he says calmly as he begins to look around “ if you wish for power a hollow friend of mind can assist you with that. He’s nearby watching us on a tree. Tell him the wolf sent you. “ he says calmly as he begins to look at her. “ never speak my name in front of anyone simply address me as the wolf understood?”

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 06:02 PM
He nods slowly “ .... a idiot he may be...” he says calmly as he begins to look around “ if you wish for power a hollow friend of mind can assist you with that. He’s nearby watching us on a tree. Tell him the wolf sent you. “ he says calmly as he begins to look at her. “ never speak my name in front of anyone simply address me as the wolf understood?”
Cinder quickly nodded. "But why?" Cinder's mind burned with questions. Where did he come from? Is he really working for Lucifer? How did he know Raven? Nut she had voiced her more imminent question, "what tree? And do I go now?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2017, 06:10 PM
Sasuke looks at her “ yes, follow the blue eyed fox and it’ll lead you to him. “ he says calmly as he begins to turn around “ go now before Lucifer comes looking for me. “ he says calmly as he begins to walk away giving her a chance to ask him one more question

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 06:13 PM
Sasuke looks at her “ yes, follow the blue eyed fox and it’ll lead you to him. “ he says calmly as he begins to turn around “ go now before Lucifer comes looking for me. “ he says calmly as he begins to walk away giving her a chance to ask him one more question
Cinder's breath caught, "How do you know Raven?" she asked, looking behind her as she faced the forest to look for the fox. Her claws and fangs shrank back.

blank_bleh
November 3rd, 2017, 06:19 PM
Raven whirled around to see a human
' Great ...remember what cinder said ' She thought and sighed she levitated the human off the ground
" before you scream human I'm not gonna harm you " she said she noticed the human had a book
" you like to read? " she asked with her eyebrow raised

“ I wasn’t going to scream . “ she scoffed tilting up her chin her arms crossing over her chest. Raising one perfectly arched brow at the mention of her book , completely forgetting about it . She had the brain of s gold fish sometimes. “ No I just have it because the cover is pretty.” She said sarcastically rolling her eyes . Despite her name literally meaning happiness the girl was quite rude sometimes and was loud and obnoxious. Felicity found the irony of it all blissful actually .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2017, 06:23 PM
Cinder's breath caught, "How do you know Raven?" she asked, looking behind her as she faced the forest to look for the fox. Her claws and fangs shrank back.
Sasuke stops “ .... I know all and see all. That’s all I have to say” he says calmly as he continues to walk away eventually disappearing into the shadows soon a rustle of grass was heard and a small fox with sky blue eyes and a small bell around its neck appeared watching her carefully. It’s ear flicked a bit as it watches her almost calling to her.

Leucos
November 3rd, 2017, 06:28 PM
“ I wasn’t going to scream . “ she scoffed tilting up her chin her arms crossing over her chest. Raising one perfectly arched brow at the mention of her book , completely forgetting about it . She had the brain of s gold fish sometimes. “ No I just have it because the cover is pretty.” She said sarcastically rolling her eyes . Despite her name literally meaning happiness the girl was quite rude sometimes and was loud and obnoxious. Felicity found the irony of it all blissful actually .

Raven narrowed her eyes already this human was getting on her nerves , maybe it wouldn't be so bad as to kill her now but it would be bad in cinders eyes and others. She managed to crack a smile but it killed her to do so if people didn't earn her trust to be a friend like cinder then she would be mean and snap at them. But as she smiled a growl rose through her throat even though she didn't care .
" watch your tone feeble speck of dust " she said coldly and her fake and torturous smile vanished .

blank_bleh
November 3rd, 2017, 06:34 PM
Her mouthed popped open as though she were a fish gasping for air . She stood abruptly with a scowl that twisted into a sickeningly sweet smile . “ You’re not my boss .” She snapped her perky in high pitched as she stared down Raven, slowly taking in her appearance. “ You don’t scare me , so you can stop with the threats .” She added calmly no longer being fake back to her she didn’t find it necessary at the moment anymore .
Hawkstar

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 06:35 PM
Sasuke stops “ .... I know all and see all. That’s all I have to say” he says calmly as he continues to walk away eventually disappearing into the shadows soon a rustle of grass was heard and a small fox with sky blue eyes and a small bell around its neck appeared watching her carefully. It’s ear flicked a bit as it watches her almost calling to her.
Cinder brushed herself off and ran after the fox like her life depended on it.
(Sorry for the short post, I'm working on my character site)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2017, 06:40 PM
Cinder brushed herself off and ran after the fox like her life depended on it.
(Sorry for the short post, I'm working on my character site)
Ahh okay!) the fox eyes glowed as it immediately takes off the soft ringing of its bell a helping guide for her as it ran soon. It disappears and a soft humming can be heard behind her along with the bell. A man was sitting on a rock, his nine tails moved softly with the wind and on its lap the fox who lead her here. The man was a bit tanned and wore a Ancient Japanese rope, his hair long and as bright as the sun tied up in a ponytail. His eyes like the fox sky blue, he smiles a warm smile at her. “ hello child who has sent you to me?”

Leucos
November 3rd, 2017, 06:42 PM
Her mouthed popped open as though she were a fish gasping for air . She stood abruptly with a scowl that twisted into a sickeningly sweet smile . “ You’re not my boss .” She snapped her perky in high pitched as she stared down Raven, slowly taking in her appearance. “ You don’t scare me , so you can stop with the threats .” She added calmly no longer being fake back to her she didn’t find it necessary at the moment anymore .
Hawkstar

Raven growled again as her hood covered her face yet again her eyes now four red ones shark like teeth but didn't attack
" and neither are you my boss , if you have any sense never snap at or anger a demon " she snapped and half growled she then took some deep breaths as her anger was getting out of control again
' Think of what your friend said think of what your friend said raven ' She thought as she now breathed quickly . Now her demon attributes had started to go back to human ones but it was difficult .

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 06:43 PM
Ahh okay!) the fox eyes glowed as it immediately takes off the soft ringing of its bell a helping guide for her as it ran soon. It disappears and a soft humming can be heard behind her along with the bell. A man was sitting on a rock, his nine tails moved softly with the wind and on its lap the fox who lead her here. The man was a bit tanned and wore a Ancient Japanese rope, his hair long and as bright as the sun tied up in a ponytail. His eyes like the fox sky blue, he smiles a warm smile at her. “ hello child who has sent you to me?”
"Uhhh..." Her heart almost stopped as she tried to remember what Sasuke had told her, "The- um- the wolf... sent me here?" Cinder shifted her weight onto her other foot. She couldn't help thinking, I'm eighteen, not a child but she held her tongue. She wasn't going to be sassy and snarky to the person who was going to help her. "I-um... need help with my po-powers," she stuttered. She bit her cheek, she hated when she stuttered.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2017, 06:47 PM
"Uhhh..." Her heart almost stopped as she tried to remember what Sasuke had told her, "The- um- the wolf... sent me here?" Cinder shifted her weight onto her other foot. She couldn't help thinking, I'm eighteen, not a child but she held her tongue. She wasn't going to be sassy and snarky to the person who was going to help her. "I-um... need help with my po-powers," she stuttered. She bit her cheek, she hated when she stuttered.
He laughs softly “ that little wolf sent you. Fine than, come forward. My name is Naruto a friend of the wolf and one might say a dealer of magic arts. “ he says as he holds out his hand. “ I can tell you have many questions, like why did the wolf do this? Why is he helping you and who is he and I?” He says playfully. “ for now I will answer who I am, he will tell you in his time. My name is Naruto the hollow dealer. But I work for a higher order and that wolf leads it all.”

blank_bleh
November 3rd, 2017, 06:47 PM
Raven growled again as her hood covered her face yet again her eyes now four red ones shark like teeth but didn't attack
" and neither are you my boss , if you have any sense never snap at or anger a demon " she snapped and half growled she then took some deep breaths as her anger was getting out of control again
' Think of what your friend said think of what your friend said raven ' She thought as she now breathed quickly . Now her demon attributes had started to go back to human ones but it was difficult .

“ I do as I please , and I have plenty of sense by the way “ she fired back brushing her platinum hair over her should finding it amusing how quickly the demon got fired up. “ You’re and angry little thing aren’t you ?” She asked her question both taunting and genuine eager to test her limits. It was strange really and reckless but she liked to see how quickly someone could be angered. It was smart in a way at the same time , if she knew the limit it would be easier to make sure she didn’t cross it but she mostly used it as an entertainment source. She calmly studied her awaiting a reaction as she winked one of her glittering blue eyes .

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 06:52 PM
He laughs softly “ that little wolf sent you. Fine than, come forward. My name is Naruto a friend of the wolf and one might say a dealer of magic arts. “ he says as he holds out his hand. “ I can tell you have many questions, like why did the wolf do this? Why is he helping you and who is he and I?” He says playfully. “ for now I will answer who I am, he will tell you in his time. My name is Naruto the hollow dealer. But I work for a higher order and that wolf leads it all.”
Cinder blinked, thoroughly confused. "Hollow... dealer? So you can give people powers? How? What-how- higher order? Wolf, I thought he was a- um." She said, unsure if she should tell Naruto that he was a dark one. She didn't know how much he knew or what the relationship between them was. "So you can help me?" Cinder asked hopefully.

Leucos
November 3rd, 2017, 06:55 PM
“ I do as I please , and I have plenty of sense by the way “ she fired back brushing her platinum hair over her should finding it amusing how quickly the demon got fired up. “ You’re and angry little thing aren’t you ?” She asked her question both taunting and genuine eager to test her limits. It was strange really and reckless but she liked to see how quickly someone could be angered. It was smart in a way at the same time , if she knew the limit it would be easier to make sure she didn’t cross it but she mostly used it as an entertainment source. She calmly studied her awaiting a reaction as she winked one of her glittering blue eyes .

Raven huffed and crossed her arms
' No wonder why I hate humans ! There so annoying and did she just blink at me? Please let her die soon!' She thought her eyes narrowed again
" are you always like this? And stop blinking ! " she half shouted as she covered her face with her hood . How she wished she could kill her but that would be bad form , now she was just plain embarrassed but tried her best not to show it . She was a demon but also had manners not a savage well trying not to be a beast any ways and this human wasn't helping at all.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2017, 06:55 PM
Cinder blinked, thoroughly confused. "Hollow... dealer? So you can give people powers? How? What-how- higher order? Wolf, I thought he was a- um." She said, unsure if she should tell Naruto that he was a dark one. She didn't know how much he knew or what the relationship between them was. "So you can help me?" Cinder asked hopefully.
He nods “ yes but I only help those whose powers are fading and all. I am not allowed to give powers unless the wolf believes it to be so.” He says as the fox yawns a bit. He laughs softly “ and yes I can help you. This higher order is a secret among many and only those powerful enough can join. Which is only a rare few like you.” He says as his eyes glowed softly. “ just hold out your hand to me and I will give you the power you had”

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 06:57 PM
He nods “ yes but I only help those whose powers are fading and all. I am not allowed to give powers unless the wolf believes it to be so.” He says as the fox yawns a bit. He laughs softly “ and yes I can help you. This higher order is a secret among many and only those powerful enough can join. Which is only a rare few like you.” He says as his eyes glowed softly. “ just hold out your hand to me and I will give you the power you had”
Cinder squeezed her eyes shut and held out her hand, bracing herself for what was to come. Millions of thoughts flashed through her mind about what it would be like.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2017, 07:04 PM
Cinder squeezed her eyes shut and held out her hand, bracing herself for what was to come. Millions of thoughts flashed through her mind about what it would be like.
He smiles as he grabs her hand, “ rest~” he says as his eyes glowed and suddenly a burning was felt on her hand but the pain was soon soothed by the mist one of his tails let off calming her, as her powers were brought back into her body in a quick and should be painful way but .. he made sure she didn’t feel any of it.

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 07:10 PM
Cinder felt her power come rushing back all at once, once held back by a dam, now released and rushing. She felt exhilarated. It had been a long time since she had been this powerful. She felt as if she could fly right onto the moon! Her eyes ripped open and she couldn't knock the stupid grin off her face. "I feel... great!" she laughed. Gratitude rushed through her, "thank you so much, I can't even-" She blushed slightly, embarrassed. Sasukewolf (madness)

blank_bleh
November 3rd, 2017, 07:13 PM
Raven huffed and crossed her arms
' No wonder why I hate humans ! There so annoying and did she just blink at me? Please let her die soon!' She thought her eyes narrowed again
" are you always like this? And stop blinking ! " she half shouted as she covered her face with her hood . How she wished she could kill her but that would be bad form , now she was just plain embarrassed but tried her best not to show it . She was a demon but also had manners not a savage well trying not to be a beast any ways and this human wasn't helping at all.
She smiled as she hid , “ yes I am actually , and I’m winking for you information . Blinking is with both “ She smugly pronounced with another hair flip a mischievous twinkle in her eye as she reached out to tap her nose as a way to embarrass her further .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2017, 07:17 PM
Cinder felt her power come rushing back all at once, once held back by a dam, now released and rushing. She felt exhilarated. It had been a long time since she had been this powerful. She felt as if she could fly right onto the moon! Her eyes ripped open and she couldn't knock the stupid grin off her face. "I feel... great!" she laughed. Gratitude rushed through her, "thank you so much, I can't even-" She blushed slightly, embarrassed. Sasukewolf (madness)
He laughs softly “ so cute~ don’t mention it. The wolf sent you to me. So I believe you are worthy enough for this. “ he says as he begins to stand his nine tails moved gracefully as he stands before her. And smiles a warm kind smile. “ now you must find your friend and bring her to me. The wolf seeks answers and as his fox I must obey. “ he says as he pets her head. “ of course I will accompany you, the wolf wishes it so and my friend here wishes to play with you “ he says referring to the fox who jumped onto her shoulders and licks her cheek. He laughs a bit, “ of course if you don’t mind.”

Leucos
November 3rd, 2017, 07:20 PM
She smiled as she hid , “ yes I am actually , and I’m winking for you information . Blinking is with both “ She smugly pronounced with another hair flip a mischievous twinkle in her eye as she reached out to tap her nose as a way to embarrass her further .

' Why is she tormenting me!' She thought she covered her face completely with a growl
" stop! I'm not used to this! " she shouted as she whined , she really wasn't she was a introvert always stayed by herself not talking to any one . This was gonna be a long day she could tell .

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 07:23 PM
He laughs softly “ so cute~ don’t mention it. The wolf sent you to me. So I believe you are worthy enough for this. “ he says as he begins to stand his nine tails moved gracefully as he stands before her. And smiles a warm kind smile. “ now you must find your friend and bring her to me. The wolf seeks answers and as his fox I must obey. “ he says as he pets her head. “ of course I will accompany you, the wolf wishes it so and my friend here wishes to play with you “ he says referring to the fox who jumped onto her shoulders and licks her cheek. He laughs a bit, “ of course if you don’t mind.”
Cinder blinked. "I don't know where she is... she ran away after she almost killed me. I don't know where she could be. Anywhere on Earth, or not on Earth, even!" Cinder sighed. "I hope she's okay." Cinder found new determination and said, "let's go looking for her."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2017, 07:32 PM
Cinder blinked. "I don't know where she is... she ran away after she almost killed me. I don't know where she could be. Anywhere on Earth, or not on Earth, even!" Cinder sighed. "I hope she's okay." Cinder found new determination and said, "let's go looking for her."
He laughs softly “ as you wish however-“ he holds out his hand again “ remember I’m a dealer give something they may have her scent or at least something of her and we’ll find her immediately. My magic is most useful in this type of thing “ he says playfully

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 07:42 PM
He laughs softly “ as you wish however-“ he holds out his hand again “ remember I’m a dealer give something they may have her scent or at least something of her and we’ll find her immediately. My magic is most useful in this type of thing “ he says playfully
I hate my wi-fi so much rn)
Cinder thought and her mind whirred as she tried to remember. "I don't think-wait... the alley. Her book is still in the alley I think. Yes! It is! Okay, so we have to go to the alley but-" she paused. She would have to teleport because that is how they got here. "I have to teleport. Ready?" Cinder's heart sped up, ready to use her powers.

blank_bleh
November 3rd, 2017, 07:45 PM
' Why is she tormenting me!' She thought she covered her face completely with a growl
" stop! I'm not used to this! " she shouted as she whined , she really wasn't she was a introvert always stayed by herself not talking to any one . This was gonna be a long day she could tell .

Felicity simply shrugged with a loopy smile , “ well I guess you will just have to because you owe me , you did send me tumbling into the leaves after all.” She stayed happily with a taunting sweet smile . He face then changed to one of realization as she bent down to pick up her book , dusting off all the dirt and leaves with a crinkle if her small button nose. “ Felicity .” She announced after a brief moment of silence , allowing the demon to know her name.

Leucos
November 3rd, 2017, 07:57 PM
Felicity simply shrugged with a loopy smile , “ well I guess you will just have to because you owe me , you did send me tumbling into the leaves after all.” She stayed happily with a taunting sweet smile . He face then changed to one of realization as she bent down to pick up her book , dusting off all the dirt and leaves with a crinkle if her small button nose. “ Felicity .” She announced after a brief moment of silence , allowing the demon to know her name.

' Owe!? ' She thought bitterly but sighed
" fine but I'm no magic genie for crying out loud ....names...Raven " she said she then brushed off her shoulder as she spotted some dirt . She looked around aimlessly for a while and scratched the back of her neck nervously
" what is that you wish madam " raven said sarcastically and bowed after she scratched her neck , as she played along with this girl thinking that she owes her .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2017, 07:58 PM
I hate my wi-fi so much rn)
Cinder thought and her mind whirred as she tried to remember. "I don't think-wait... the alley. Her book is still in the alley I think. Yes! It is! Okay, so we have to go to the alley but-" she paused. She would have to teleport because that is how they got here. "I have to teleport. Ready?" Cinder's heart sped up, ready to use her powers.
XD) he laughs softly “ I’m always ready. Go ahead “ he says playfully as his tails wagged a bit as the fox yawns a bit and just waits for them to get on with it.

blank_bleh
November 4th, 2017, 12:45 PM
' Owe!? ' She thought bitterly but sighed
" fine but I'm no magic genie for crying out loud ....names...Raven " she said she then brushed off her shoulder as she spotted some dirt . She looked around aimlessly for a while and scratched the back of her neck nervously
" what is that you wish madam " raven said sarcastically and bowed after she scratched her neck , as she played along with this girl thinking that she owes her .

Felicity stared at her for a moment in curiousity before letting out a small fit of giggles , “ not like that you imbecile .” She sighed rolling her eyes , “ see what’s going to happen is you will keep me company is all , I don’t have many friends considering I’m ‘ rude ‘ ,but is a total lie as you can tell .” She explained cracking a smile as she opened up the book and shook out leaves and dirt from the pages.

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Felicity stared at her for a moment in curiousity before letting out a small fit of giggles , “ not like that you imbecile .” She sighed rolling her eyes , “ see what’s going to happen is you will keep me company is all , I don’t have many friends considering I’m ‘ rude ‘ ,but is a total lie as you can tell .” She explained cracking a smile as she opened up the book and shook out leaves and dirt from the pages.

Raven let out a sigh of relief
" thank goodness. I don't have have act like that I was about to scream.. " she said and rubbed her temples and then heard what Felicity said and tilted her head " well I guess that isn't bad , I could use more friends as well " she said and sat down ". But I'm surprised you didn't run screaming your head off " she added

blank_bleh
November 4th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Raven let out a sigh of relief
" thank goodness. I don't have have act like that I was about to scream.. " she said and rubbed her temples and then heard what Felicity said and tilted her head " well I guess that isn't bad , I could use more friends as well " she said and sat down ". But I'm surprised you didn't run screaming your head off " she added

Felicity laughed at that as she continued listening to what all she had to say. She nodded smiling , “ so friends it is then ? “ the blonde questioned. “ the world was messed up before all of this anyway plus you all aren’t bad , it’s just no one gives you a chance to prove it. Plus like I said before , you lot don’t scare me .” She shrugged simply.

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Felicity laughed at that as she continued listening to what all she had to say. She nodded smiling , “ so friends it is then ? “ the blonde questioned. “ the world was messed up before all of this anyway plus you all aren’t bad , it’s just no one gives you a chance to prove it. Plus like I said before , you lot don’t scare me .” She shrugged simply.

She raised her eyebrow
" I'm not that easy for earning trust but as some one who is as desperate as I am , yeah friends.. " she trailed off she yawned and grabbed out her own book that she desperately wanted to finish . Maybe being nice wasn't as bad as she thought but it was gonna take a lot of work . She then grew bored and put the book away
" what do humans do for entertainment ? " raven asked again

blank_bleh
November 4th, 2017, 01:25 PM
She raised her eyebrow
" I'm not that easy for earning trust but as some one who is as desperate as I am , yeah friends.. " she trailed off she yawned and grabbed out her own book that she desperately wanted to finish . Maybe being nice wasn't as bad as she thought but it was gonna take a lot of work . She then grew bored and put the book away
" what do humans do for entertainment ? " raven asked again

She nodded and nodded and twirled a piece of hair around her finger before tying it into a bun atop her head as Raven read her own book. She thought for a moment about her question then looked over at her and answered , “ Anything really , there are movie theaters , bowling alleys , we swim , shop . Whatever you can think of we pretty much got it .”

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 01:44 PM
She nodded and nodded and twirled a piece of hair around her finger before tying it into a bun atop her head as Raven read her own book. She thought for a moment about her question then looked over at her and answered , “ Anything really , there are movie theaters , bowling alleys , we swim , shop . Whatever you can think of we pretty much got it .”

Raven nodded
" so...what you wanna do? " she asked as she was completely confused at the moment this was the longest conversation she had with any human. The demon cleared her throat as she shifted her hood , her blue eyes scanned the scenery .

blank_bleh
November 4th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Raven nodded
" so...what you wanna do? " she asked as she was completely confused at the moment this was the longest conversation she had with any human. The demon cleared her throat as she shifted her hood , her blue eyes scanned the scenery .

“ hmm , I don’t anything you want I guess .” She probably caked up her own book and tucked it under her arm. Tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear As her mouth stretched into a small yawn of boredom

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 02:19 PM
“ hmm , I don’t anything you want I guess .” She probably caked up her own book and tucked it under her arm. Tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear As her mouth stretched into a small yawn of boredom

Raven stood up and levitated off the ground
" I would like to go back home " she said and thought for a moment
" you wouldn't let me though huh? " she asked probably a yes but she was wanting to go back to her little house.

blank_bleh
November 4th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Raven stood up and levitated off the ground
" I would like to go back home " she said and thought for a moment
" you wouldn't let me though huh? " she asked probably a yes but she was wanting to go back to her little house.

“ No you can go home , I should head back to really and cleanse all this filth off of me ..” she agreed with a shrug and letting her hair down , “ see ya around .. Raven .” She spoke her farewell forgetting the hollows name for a moment.

Liekki
November 4th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Naruto appears behind her his tails moved around a bit as he looks at her “ ahh you messed up “ he says calmly as he touches her shoulder and within seconds that parts of her slowly came back to her bit by bit and soon he smiles softly as he lets go of her. “ is that her book? “ he asks calmly as he looks at the book on the ground.
"I think..." Cinder said doubtfully. She was confused and dizzy, but picked up the book and handed it to Naruto. She stood on her toes to see the title and cover. "Can you find her?"

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 06:16 PM
“ No you can go home , I should head back to really and cleanse all this filth off of me ..” she agreed with a shrug and letting her hair down , “ see ya around .. Raven .” She spoke her farewell forgetting the hollows name for a moment.

Raven flicked her hand and the filth was gone she then had a small smile , and she vanished . But a man was standing by a tree that was close to where the human was and it was the same dark one that raven and cinder had fought
" hey Felicity , that beast give you any trouble? " he asked as he had a dagger in his hands with a smirk

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2017, 06:19 PM
"I think..." Cinder said doubtfully. She was confused and dizzy, but picked up the book and handed it to Naruto. She stood on her toes to see the title and cover. "Can you find her?"
Naruto grabs the book, his eyes glowed a bit than he smiles “ yep” he says as he holds her hand “ let’s-“ flames covered them as they suddenly disappear reappearing to where raven was close by too. “ go~ I’ll lead the way. She’s nearby “ he says kindly as he begins to walk forward his tail moved around gracefully as the fox follows him.

Liekki
November 4th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Naruto grabs the book, his eyes glowed a bit than he smiles “ yep” he says as he holds her hand “ let’s-“ flames covered them as they suddenly disappear reappearing to where raven was close by too. “ go~ I’ll lead the way. She’s nearby “ he says kindly as he begins to walk forward his tail moved around gracefully as the fox follows him.
Cinder caught her breath and rushed after Naruto, keeping her eye out for Raven. Her feet stepped on tree branches, twigs, and leaves that made a crunching sound as she walked. The forest air was pure and sweet, sharply contrasting to the polluted human city air she had been breathing for years on end. "Raven?" she called out.
(@Hawkstar)

blank_bleh
November 4th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Raven flicked her hand and the filth was gone she then had a small smile , and she vanished . But a man was standing by a tree that was close to where the human was and it was the same dark one that raven and cinder had fought
" hey Felicity , that beast give you any trouble? " he asked as he had a dagger in his hands with a smirk

She smiled as Raven cleaned her and then disappeared, with a small sigh she turned and went to walk home but stopped upon hearing someone speak to her . “ No , and even if I was given any trouble it’s none of your concern . I can take care of myself just fine thanks .” She told him stubbornly completely oblivious to the fact that this unknown person knew her name . “ And She was quite nice actually far from a beast .” Her eyes drifted down the the dagger he clutched and grew uncomfortable but kept it cool. “ Now if you’ll excuse me ..” Felicity turned around once more about to leave the man.

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 06:55 PM
She smiled as Raven cleaned her and then disappeared, with a small sigh she turned and went to walk home but stopped upon hearing someone speak to her . “ No , and even if I was given any trouble it’s none of your concern . I can take care of myself just fine thanks .” She told him stubbornly completely oblivious to the fact that this unknown person knew her name . “ And She was quite nice actually far from a beast .” Her eyes drifted down the the dagger he clutched and grew uncomfortable but kept it cool. “ Now if you’ll excuse me ..” Felicity turned around once more about to leave the man.

The dark one was in front of felicity
" oh my dear she can be a beast have you ever seen her outraged? She's a monster then ...and I am afraid you can't leave " he said as he held his dagger with an evil smile

blank_bleh
November 4th, 2017, 07:24 PM
The dark one was in front of felicity
" oh my dear she can be a beast have you ever seen her outraged? She's a monster then ...and I am afraid you can't leave " he said as he held his dagger with an evil smile
The blonde jumped as the man appeared in front of her , she swallowed her spit with a gulp her throat becoming dry. “ you aren’t exactly human yourself huh ? No matter I’m still not afraid of you .” She spoke her eyes drifting back to the dagger and the wretched grin etched on his features. “ Abd I do as well I please .” She stubbornly added stomping on his foot and running past him.

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 07:38 PM
The blonde jumped as the man appeared in front of her , she swallowed her spit with a gulp her throat becoming dry. “ you aren’t exactly human yourself huh ? No matter I’m still not afraid of you .” She spoke her eyes drifting back to the dagger and the wretched grin etched on his features. “ Abd I do as well I please .” She stubbornly added stomping on his foot and running past him.

He growled as she stomped on his foot she barked up the wrong tree
" I don't think so! " he said as he caught fire and grabbed Felicity as he dashed up to her , he then threw her at a tree . The dark one walked towards her all in flames he had a demonic growl
" where is your friend now? Human . Don't forget that your talking to a dark one " he snarled

Liekki
November 4th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Cinder trekked through the woods calling Raven's name. She tripped over a tree branch and slammed into the mud. Growling, she pushed herself up and froze as she saw the ground. A footprint. It wasn't Raven's though... it was a human's. The footprints trailed through the woods, half deep and half shallow, showing that they were running. Cinder followed them, weaving between trees. No normal human had been into these woods, so these footprints were quite curious. "Raven? Hello? Anyone?" She called meekly.

blank_bleh
November 4th, 2017, 07:42 PM
He growled as she stomped on his foot she barked up the wrong tree
" I don't think so! " he said as he caught fire and grabbed Felicity as he dashed up to her , he then threw her at a tree . The dark one walked towards her all in flames he had a demonic growl
" where is your friend now? Human . Don't forget that your talking to a dark one " he snarled

She shrieked as he grabbed a hold of her and squirmed in his grasp before she was in the air heading toward the tree. “ OW” She Hollister as she connected with the tree she sat up hissing and holding onto her back . “ why would I tell you even if I knew , and like I said before you don’t scare me idiot .” She retorted stubborn as ever despite the searing pain in her back.

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 07:55 PM
She shrieked as he grabbed a hold of her and squirmed in his grasp before she was in the air heading toward the tree. “ OW” She Hollister as she connected with the tree she sat up hissing and holding onto her back . “ why would I tell you even if I knew , and like I said before you don’t scare me idiot .” She retorted stubborn as ever despite the searing pain in her back.

The dark one laughed as he was about to blast fire at felicity but he was pushed out of the way by Raven . She heard Felicity scream and she was outraged her four demon eyes appeared as her shark like teeth followed by her shadow tentacles
" ah! Raven there you are I was beginning to worry , you where awfully rude to our master today " he said and raven hissed she was in front of the human and had a demonic growl her voice was now two higher and deeper
" back off " she snarled and he just laughed

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2017, 07:57 PM
The dark one laughed as he was about to blast fire at felicity but he was pushed out of the way by Raven . She heard Felicity scream and she was outraged her four demon eyes appeared as her shark like teeth followed by her shadow tentacles
" ah! Raven there you are I was beginning to worry , you where awfully rude to our master today " he said and raven hissed she was in front of the human and had a demonic growl her voice was now two higher and deeper
Flames burst to life between raven and the dark one, Naruto soon stands in front of raven, his nine tails moved a bit as he smiles “ oh found your friend dear. But it seems she’s in trouble.” His eyes glowed dangerously as he smiles “ shall I remove this pest?” He says with a growl

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Flames burst to life between raven and the dark one, Naruto soon stands in front of raven, his nine tails moved a bit as he smiles “ oh found your friend dear. But it seems she’s in trouble.” His eyes glowed dangerously as he smiles “ shall I remove this pest?” He says with a growl

Raven had thought for a moment as naruto stood in front of her
" please do and I would love to help " she snarled and the dark one cackled
" ha! Like you ca-" he was cut off as her tentacle was wrapped around his neck choking " all yours " she growled

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Raven had thought for a moment as naruto stood in front of her
" please do and I would love to help " she snarled and the dark one cackled
" ha! Like you ca-" he was cut off as her tentacle was wrapped around his neck choking " all yours " she growled
He smiles as flames begins to cover his legs “ already on it daring~” he says playfully as the flames begins to grow and consume him

blank_bleh
November 4th, 2017, 08:22 PM

Felicity squealed as the fire hit the tree besides her and looked back at Raven and the dark one wide eyed . “ This is awesome .” She breathed her hands shaking as she got to her feet , leaning against the seat for support. She picked up a branch and inched the side so the man was in view and chucked it at him , “ It’s rude to kill people !” She Hollered defiantly.

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 08:32 PM
He smiles as flames begins to cover his legs “ already on it daring~” he says playfully as the flames begins to grow and consume him
Felicity squealed as the fire hit the tree besides her and looked back at Raven and the dark one wide eyed . “ This is awesome .” She breathed her hands shaking as she got to her feet , leaning against the seat for support. She picked up a branch and inched the side so the man was in view and chucked it at him , “ It’s rude to kill people !” She Hollered defiantly.

The dark one growled and looked at naruto
" fools! C'mon brother don't do this! " he pleaded as all demons where like family
______
Raven snarled as she heard that dark one speak but she turned her attention back to her friend and whent to her
" your in pain. Don't worry naruto will take care of him " she said but her voice was still two . Her shadow tentacles where now calm it was odd being around others made her care more . She started to form back as she didn't want the human to be afraid
" I need to get you out of here " she added

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2017, 08:38 PM
" fools! C'mon brother don't do this! " he pleaded as all demons where like family
______
Raven snarled as she heard that dark one speak but she turned her attention back to her friend and whent to her
" your in pain. Don't worry naruto will take care of him " she said but her voice was still two . Her shadow tentacles where now calm it was odd being around others made her care more . She started to form back as she didn't want the human to be afraid
Naruto smiles... a dark cold smile. As he steps forward and grabs his neck his eyes held a dangerous glow as he smiles “ you and I were never brothers. I serve the wolf and that’s all” he says as he just suddenly breaks his neck flames covered the body burning him into ashes. He smiles at raven “ hello~ seems like you know my name? Now I wonder ... ahh never mind. Come with me kiddies we have a lot of work to do! “ he says as his nine tails wagged happily

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Naruto smiles... a dark cold smile. As he steps forward and grabs his neck his eyes held a dangerous glow as he smiles “ you and I were never brothers. I serve the wolf and that’s all” he says as he just suddenly breaks his neck flames covered the body burning him into ashes. He smiles at raven “ hello~ seems like you know my name? Now I wonder ... ahh never mind. Come with me kiddies we have a lot of work to do! “ he says as his nine tails wagged happily

Raven looked back as the dark one was dead
" it's obvious , you have nine tails and only one hollow has nine tails " she stated with a sigh " and what work? If I may ask " she half growled she then heard that he worked for the wolf and she probably knew who it was but she risked asking it although she wasn't scared
" and isn't the wolf name sasuke? It's just a wild guess " she said with a small smile at how she could be right even though she was guessing thankfully her spell book was a great use for other knowledge ( I stalked!)

blank_bleh
November 4th, 2017, 08:48 PM
______

“ I’m fine .” She assured Raven while watching Naruto and the Dark One. “ This was literally the best day ever.” She stated then looked between the two , “ oh yay an adventure where are we going .” She asked already bouncing to the next subject almost being killed pushed to the back of her mind .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Naruto eyes glowed a bit dangerously but he smiles “ ... that I can’t answer. But with work I mean the wolf wishes to see you both. “ he says calmly as he begins to walk up to them. Suddenly within seconds one of his tails wrapped around ravens neck “ do keep that name unsaid. Please unless you wish to die. We will not fail because of your big mouth child” he says darkly as he drops her “ now than let’s go! “

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 08:59 PM
“ I’m fine .” She assured Raven while watching Naruto and the Dark One. “ This was literally the best day ever.” She stated then looked between the two , “ oh yay an adventure where are we going .” She asked already bouncing to the next subject almost being killed pushed to the back of her mind .
Naruto eyes glowed a bit dangerously but he smiles “ ... that I can’t answer. But with work I mean the wolf wishes to see you both. “ he says calmly as he begins to walk up to them. Suddenly within seconds one of his tails wrapped around ravens neck “ do keep that name unsaid. Please unless you wish to die. We will not fail because of your big mouth child” he says darkly as he drops her “ now than let’s go! “

Raven only giggled as his tail was around her neck
" fluffy tail there but I'm ready to die any day and yes we shall " the demon looked back at her friend with a soft smile which was rare . She pulled down her hood more and chuckled as she followed naruto

blank_bleh
November 4th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Raven only giggled as his tail was around her neck
" fluffy tail there but I'm ready to die any day and yes we shall " the demon looked back at her friend with a soft smile which was rare . She pulled down her hood more and chuckled as she followed naruto

Felicity followed along behind the two , and sped up a bit to be beside Raven . “ Thank you by the way , for saving me . The was really nice especially since you could’ve gotten hurt to .” She looked over at her with a great full smile , “ he’s lucky you two showed up though , I would’ve whooped his butt . He would’ve went back crying to his mum .”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Naruto simply laughs “ a small mortal couldn’t possibly take on a dark one especially...” he suddenly stops as he watches a wolf nearby it’s pelt as black as night and it’s eyes amber. It flicked its ear and walked off. “ ... ahhh let’s head back to my place. The wolf is there! So don’t say or do anything dumb unless you wish to live. “ he says as flames covered the three before him. “ let us be off!” He says as the flames teleport them somewhere

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Felicity followed along behind the two , and sped up a bit to be beside Raven . “ Thank you by the way , for saving me . The was really nice especially since you could’ve gotten hurt to .” She looked over at her with a great full smile , “ he’s lucky you two showed up though , I would’ve whooped his butt . He would’ve went back crying to his mum .”
Naruto simply laughs “ a small mortal couldn’t possibly take on a dark one especially...” he suddenly stops as he watches a wolf nearby it’s pelt as black as night and it’s eyes amber. It flicked its ear and walked off. “ ... ahhh let’s head back to my place. The wolf is there! So don’t say or do anything dumb unless you wish to live. “ he says as flames covered the three before him. “ let us be off!” He says as the flames teleport them somewhere

Raven looked at Felicity
" like what naruto said a human can't defeat a dark one alone...and that was in your words nice? It's a work in progress being nice it's tricky " raven said and heard naruto speak
" did you hear what he said? Please try not to do anything idiotic " she asked Felicity
" wait naruto why does the wolf want us? " she asked naruto

blank_bleh
November 4th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Raven looked at Felicity
" like what naruto said a human can't defeat a dark one alone...and that was in your words nice? It's a work in progress being nice it's tricky " raven said and heard naruto speak
" did you hear what he said? Please try not to do anything idiotic " she asked Felicity
" wait naruto why does the wolf want us? " she asked naruto

Felicity gasped and looked at the two , “ you just assume I’m going to be idiotic wow rude I’ll have you know I’m very smart . And I could’ve easily kicked some dark one as* “ she huffed

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Naruto smiles “ he wants to know. Why does Lucifer do what he does to you two? When he could easily end your lives... he wants to know. Before he makes a stand. He himself is considered to be powerful so powerful he is said to be able to take on Lucifer and win... however no one really knows what answers he seeks to do it. Even I who-“ He was cut off when they arrived at his place and at the door was a man covered in black ropes and he wore a black wolf mask, his eyes glowed dangerously as he watches them. “ enough fox “ Naruto almost immediately cheers happily “ wolf! It’s been so long!” He says happily his tails wagging fast as he immediately walks up to the man known as wolf who begins to pet Narutos head “ yes it has but onto business “

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Naruto smiles “ he wants to know. Why does Lucifer do what he does to you two? When he could easily end your lives... he wants to know. Before he makes a stand. He himself is considered to be powerful so powerful he is said to be able to take on Lucifer and win... however no one really knows what answers he seeks to do it. Even I who-“ He was cut off when they arrived at his place and at the door was a man covered in black ropes and he wore a black wolf mask, his eyes glowed dangerously as he watches them. “ enough fox “ Naruto almost immediately cheers happily “ wolf! It’s been so long!” He says happily his tails wagging fast as he immediately walks up to the man known as wolf who begins to pet Narutos head “ yes it has but onto business “
Felicity gasped and looked at the two , “ you just assume I’m going to be idiotic wow rude I’ll have you know I’m very smart . And I could’ve easily kicked some dark one as* “ she huffed

Raven was about to speak to felicity about why she would think that but shut her mouth as she saw the wolf . For some reason a smile crept up on her face
" nice look mr wolf dark , edgy -" she commented she then shook her head
" apologies umm.... Sir... It's been a long day " she added and cleared her throat she strayed away from using his real name but wanted so desperately wanted to do so ! Just to see his reaction because of him acting all big and bad looking powerful . She could top him being bad but powerful was another question . " sorry as well Felicity " she whispered

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2017, 10:04 PM
A soft but strong husky female voice was heard behind the wolf “ what’s with the wait wolf? I thought we had work to do” Asked a powerful looking tanned female with sliver eyes and long sliver hair tied up in a ponytail tail, showing a wolf tattoo on her neck. She had a scar over her left eye, her body slender but when she stretched a bit powerful muscles can be seen when her shirt came up a bit. She looks at the girls “ oh a couple of cuties. Names sliver but please call me lion” the wolf sighs softly “ understood please rest I’ll question you as soon as your well. Lion here will help you two rest she’s a awesome cook so you won’t be hungry. But any questions before I leave?”

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 10:20 PM
A soft but strong husky female voice was heard behind the wolf “ what’s with the wait wolf? I thought we had work to do” Asked a powerful looking tanned female with sliver eyes and long sliver hair tied up in a ponytail tail, showing a wolf tattoo on her neck. She had a scar over her left eye, her body slender but when she stretched a bit powerful muscles can be seen when her shirt came up a bit. She looks at the girls “ oh a couple of cuties. Names sliver but please call me lion” the wolf sighs softly “ understood please rest I’ll question you as soon as your well. Lion here will help you two rest she’s a awesome cook so you won’t be hungry. But any questions before I leave?”

' Don't push it raven , don't push it ' raven thought as she narrowed her eyes at silver she bared her teeth a little bit
" how dare you call me c-c-cute! And none really wolf " raven said as she tried pulling her hood down more without ripping it off , she walked passed the other girl " not cute not cute " she repeated under her breath . She wasn't cute ....was she? She obviously didn't think so

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2017, 10:23 PM
' Don't push it raven , don't push it ' raven thought as she narrowed her eyes at silver she bared her teeth a little bit
" how dare you call me c-c-cute! And none really wolf " raven said as she tried pulling her hood down more without ripping it off , she walked passed the other girl " not cute not cute " she repeated under her breath . She wasn't cute ....was she? She obviously didn't think so
Sliver smiles “ ahh~ the cutie is shy ~” she says playfully as she begins to suddenly grab her arm before she left “ and where do y’all think your
Going amor~” she says in her husky voice

blank_bleh
November 4th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Felicity quietly watched them with interest , “ so we aren’t commenting about how they just pet each other ? No ? Kay then . “ she shrugged and walked after Raven , “ certainly not at all weird ..” she mumbled while twirling her hair around her finger . “ also I just so happened to have been thrown at a tree earlier and it hurts so let’s deal with that . Please “ she said towards wolf adding the last part hastily remembering what she was told earlier.

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Sliver smiles “ ahh~ the cutie is shy ~” she says playfully as she begins to suddenly grab her arm before she left “ and where do y’all think your
Going amor~” she says in her husky voice
Felicity quietly watched them with interest , “ so we aren’t commenting about how they just pet each other ? No ? Kay then . “ she shrugged and walked after Raven , “ certainly not at all weird ..” she mumbled while twirling her hair around her finger .

Raven gasped and looked back at Silver she had an insect like hiss
" I warn you " she bared her teeth and her four red eyes appeared she wasn't gonna be that easy to get now her shark like teeth showed
" Felicity you might wanna leave ....now " raven said to her friend but she healed her friend with a flick of her other wrist

blank_bleh
November 4th, 2017, 10:32 PM
" I warn you " she bared her teeth and her four red eyes appeared she wasn't gonna be that easy to get now her shark like teeth showed
" Felicity you might wanna leave ....now " raven said to her friend but she healed her friend with a flick of her other wrist

Felicity nodded and waved as she turned on one foot , “ that’s my queue folks .” She stated with a small chuckle and began wandering around , “ thanks again Raven .” She called over her shoulder referring to the pain disappearing

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Sliver purrs softly “ oh~ those eyes as beautiful as the crow but more exciting, teeth as sharp as knives~ the perfect woman now than-“ her eyes glowed dangerously as her body grows and changes into a armored lion warrior. Her sliver hair now a pure white mane and the armor fit her perfectly as she growls loudly like the beast she was. “ let’s see how beautiful you are in battle”

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Sliver purrs softly “ oh~ those eyes as beautiful as the crow but more exciting, teeth as sharp as knives~ the perfect woman now than-“ her eyes glowed dangerously as her body grows and changes into a armored lion warrior. Her sliver hair now a pure white mane and the armor fit her perfectly as she growls loudly like the beast she was. “ let’s see how beautiful you are in battle”

Raven was about to loose it her eyes narrowed as she growled deeply
" are you taunting me?!!! " she growled her voice changed yet again her hand was now a fist as she yanked it away , now her shadow tentacles appeared . She hates when people taunt her or trick her , she had forgotten about her previous friend cinder who had told her how to keep her anger in check she just whent ballistic ! She roared in anger

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Raven was about to loose it her eyes narrowed as she growled deeply
" are you taunting me?!!! " she growled her voice changed yet again her hand was now a fist as she yanked it away , now her shadow tentacles appeared . She hates when people taunt her or trick her , she had forgotten about her previous friend cinder who had told her how to keep her anger in check she just whent ballistic ! She roared in anger
Sliver flicked her ear “ taunt? No I’m flirting with you. You’re cute, beautiful and one hell of a hottie when angry. I’m flirting to perhaps make you mine by speaking to truth about your beautiful and wonderful personality and of course body.” She says calmly as swords appeared in her hands “ however if you wish to fight so be it “

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Sliver flicked her ear “ taunt? No I’m flirting with you. You’re cute, beautiful and one hell of a hottie when angry. I’m flirting to perhaps make you mine by speaking to truth about your beautiful and wonderful personality and of course body.” She says calmly as swords appeared in her hands “ however if you wish to fight so be it “

Raven froze for just a moment she wasn't used to the word ' Flirt ' since she hasn't had that happen to her . She stopped her motions and formed back , something wasn't right.
"I...didn't realize that's what you where doing...I umm" she stammered and gulped now she was scared which was a knew thing for her . She looked around for an escape and luckily she found a room and she levitated towards it vanishing behind its door . Raven sat on the floor and leaned against the wall she pulled her hood back as her black/ purple hair showed it was mid length (changed the hair styel) she breathed quickly as she was confused as well.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Raven froze for just a moment she wasn't used to the word ' Flirt ' since she hasn't had that happen to her . She stopped her motions and formed back , something wasn't right.
"I...didn't realize that's what you where doing...I umm" she stammered and gulped now she was scared which was a knew thing for her . She looked around for an escape and luckily she found a room and she levitated towards it vanishing behind its door . Raven sat on the floor and leaned against the wall she pulled her hood back as her black/ purple hair showed it was mid length (changed the hair styel) she breathed quickly as she was confused as well.
Sliver changes back to normal as she begins to walk up to towards the room and knock on the door “ amor~ come on at least give me a answer. You can’t leave a woman hanging which she just confessed to you “

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Sliver changes back to normal as she begins to walk up to towards the room and knock on the door “ amor~ come on at least give me a answer. You can’t leave a woman hanging which she just confessed to you “

Raven let out a frustrated hiss she finally stood up and walked out to the door if it would make this girl be quiet and let her think she would give an answer
" well sorry if I didn't quite get the message! I'm sorry raven is not here right now leave the message after the beep! " she said sarcastically she covered her mouth and realized she just said her name ! To a complete stranger
' Stupid stupid ' She thought . The demon growled again
" fine ....just at least let's get to know each other first? And stop saying Amor ! " she said quickly and unlocked the door with a wave of her hand . She whent back to the wall and took out her own book

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Raven let out a frustrated hiss she finally stood up and walked out to the door if it would make this girl be quiet and let her think she would give an answer
" well sorry if I didn't quite get the message! I'm sorry raven is not here right now leave the message after the beep! " she said sarcastically she covered her mouth and realized she just said her name ! To a complete stranger
' Stupid stupid ' She thought . The demon growled again
" fine ....just at least let's get to know each other first? And stop saying Amor ! " she said quickly and unlocked the door with a wave of her hand . She whent back to the wall and took out her own book
She smiles “ oh it’s me Sliver just wanted to let you know that I think you’re cute and wanna go on a date with say right now~” she says playfully and rather sarcastically as she begins to open the door “ and fine love~ I won’t call you amor”

Leucos
November 4th, 2017, 11:49 PM
She smiles “ oh it’s me Sliver just wanted to let you know that I think you’re cute and wanna go on a date with say right now~” she says playfully and rather sarcastically as she begins to open the door “ and fine love~ I won’t call you amor”

Raven hissed again
" I guess peace and quiet whent out the window .... " she trailed off and she had her four red eyes again , Lucifer stood behind Sliver
" isn't this just adorable ! " Lucifer said and smirked . Raven Emmedietly Stood Up She Growled
" Awww Should have I Gave You Two Love Birds Privacy ?" Lucifer Asked Raven Levitated Off The Ground Again She Was Angry Yet Again
" get . Away. From. Her NOW!" She Snarled
Lucifer Sighed
" I Guess Its Back To Buisness Then " He Said And Caused Raven To Scream In Pain As His Eyes Where Blood Red

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2017, 11:54 PM
Raven hissed again
" I guess peace and quiet whent out the window .... " she trailed off and she had her four red eyes again , Lucifer stood behind Sliver
" isn't this just adorable ! " Lucifer said and smirked . Raven Emmedietly Stood Up She Growled
" Awww Should have I Gave You Two Love Birds Privacy ?" Lucifer Asked Raven Levitated Off The Ground Again She Was Angry Yet Again
" get . Away. From. Her NOW!" She Snarled
Lucifer Sighed
" I Guess Its Back To Buisness Then " He Said And Caused Raven To Scream In Pain As His Eyes Where Blood Red
A loud growl was heard behind them all. It was wolf along with Naruto who was ready for a fight “ step away from them now Lucifer you know you don’t stand a chance against all of us” he says with a growl as sliver immediately changes in Her lion warrior form. She growls loudly “ indeed mutt!” She says as she aims to punch Lucifer right in the face

Leucos
November 5th, 2017, 12:04 AM
A loud growl was heard behind them all. It was wolf along with Naruto who was ready for a fight “ step away from them now Lucifer you know you don’t stand a chance against all of us” he says with a growl as sliver immediately changes in Her lion warrior form. She growls loudly “ indeed mutt!” She says as she aims to punch Lucifer right In The Face

Raven Held Her stomach as She was In Pain She Then Fell To The Floor Whimpering??
" Bah! Fine And I Was Hoping To have a fun fight Later Fools " lucifer Said ANd vanished
" sliver.... " raven whimpered

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2017, 12:26 AM
Raven Held Her stomach as She was In Pain She Then Fell To The Floor Whimpering??
" Bah! Fine And I Was Hoping To have a fun fight Later Fools " lucifer Said ANd vanished
" sliver.... " raven whimpered
Sliver eyes glowed as she steps forward and immediately begins to carry raven “ Naruto heal her immediately” Naruto nods quickly as he moves forward fast and begins to heal her slowly

Leucos
November 5th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Sliver eyes glowed as she steps forward and immediately begins to carry raven “ Naruto heal her immediately” Naruto nods quickly as he moves forward fast and begins to heal her slowly

She was disgusted at herself for being so...weak . Having to resort to another hollow healing her? Raven being as stubborn as she was tried to push naruro away but her arm hurt and she retracted it
" I hate him...and sorry for earlier sliver... " she said tiredly she did regret saying anything mean it was just she was to afraid . Maybe being with more people wasn't a bad idea

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2017, 12:55 AM
She was disgusted at herself for being so...weak . Having to resort to another hollow healing her? Raven being as stubborn as she was tried to push naruro away but her arm hurt and she retracted it
" I hate him...and sorry for earlier sliver... " she said tiredly she did regret saying anything mean it was just she was to afraid . Maybe being with more people wasn't a bad idea
She nods slowly “ no need to apologize. Just rest for now” she says calmly as Naruto stubbornly still heals her “ okay she’ll be fine for-“ the wolf growls a bit “ I’ll be leaving now. Naruto make sure that man is gone and sliver stay with them do not let her out of your sight “ Sliver immediately nods “ yes sir”

Leucos
November 5th, 2017, 01:02 AM
She nods slowly “ no need to apologize. Just rest for now” she says calmly as Naruto stubbornly still heals her “ okay she’ll be fine for-“ the wolf growls a bit “ I’ll be leaving now. Naruto make sure that man is gone and sliver stay with them do not let her out of your sight “ Sliver immediately nods “ yes sir”

Raven narrowed her eyes she didn't need to be treated like a child
" g-guys... Im.. Fine " she said as she started to get on her feet she then wobbled a little and sat on the bed she was rather exhausted she yawned and rubbed her eyes . Raven fell backwards on the bed and curled up without the pillow or blankets . She wrapped her cloak around her and closed her eyes

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2017, 01:08 AM
Raven narrowed her eyes she didn't need to be treated like a child
" g-guys... Im.. Fine " she said as she started to get on her feet she then wobbled a little and sat on the bed she was rather exhausted she yawned and rubbed her eyes . Raven fell backwards on the bed and curled up without the pillow or blankets . She wrapped her cloak around her and closed her eyes
Sliver shakes her head “ yea and I’m a princess “ she says sarcastically as she begins to sit on her bed “ sleep well buttercup “ she says playfully as she stays by her side waiting and protecting her

Leucos
November 5th, 2017, 01:13 AM
Sliver shakes her head “ yea and I’m a princess “ she says sarcastically as she begins to sit on her bed “ sleep well buttercup “ she says playfully as she stays by her side waiting and protecting her

Raven had a slight growl since she wasn't fully asleep
" not a buttercup " she said and started going to sleep as she snored she looked peaceful while asleep not awake ( night)

Leucos
November 5th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Raven was outside meditating she needed some peace and quiet from all the shenanigans that had happened but a question ran through her head
' Why is the wolf helping if he is a dark one ?' She thought and sighed
" Sliver! I have a question " she said as she had got to her feet with her hood now on .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Sliver hears her and begins to walk up to her “ yes? What’s the question buttercup ~” she says playfully as she stands by her

Leucos
November 5th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Sliver hears her and begins to walk up to her “ yes? What’s the question buttercup ~” she says playfully as she stands by her

Raven looked away and cleared her throat
" why is the wolf helping when he is a dark one..? " she asked she still strayed from using his name but it was getting really tricky since how stubborn she was. She wrapped her cloak around her self ( like professor snape )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Raven looked away and cleared her throat
" why is the wolf helping when he is a dark one..? " she asked she still strayed from using his name but it was getting really tricky since how stubborn she was. She wrapped her cloak around her self ( like professor snape )
She laughs softly “ you can say his name when he’s not around just don’t do it in front of Naruto okay?” She says as she looks away “ he didn’t choose to be a dark one but before all this he was just a simple hollow ... but Lucifer got to him. I guess he didn’t want to risk losing his best warrior and made him into a dark one... despite this his aim is still true but... his mind is slowly fading. He’s breaking everytime he uses his powers and soon he will become a full on dark but until then he wishes to end the suffering. He wishes to fight back but he can’t do that alone... “

Leucos
November 5th, 2017, 12:13 PM
She laughs softly “ you can say his name when he’s not around just don’t do it in front of Naruto okay?” She says as she looks away “ he didn’t choose to be a dark one but before all this he was just a simple hollow ... but Lucifer got to him. I guess he didn’t want to risk losing his best warrior and made him into a dark one... despite this his aim is still true but... his mind is slowly fading. He’s breaking everytime he uses his powers and soon he will become a full on dark but until then he wishes to end the suffering. He wishes to fight back but he can’t do that alone... “

Now she was even more angry at lucifer , why on earth would that maniac do that to some one who didn't want to be a dark one !? Raven growled demoincly she wasn't happy right now and a tree burned not far from them
" that maniac ! " she snarled now her blue eyes flickered from red and back .
" that psychopath ! " she added

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Now she was even more angry at lucifer , why on earth would that maniac do that to some one who didn't want to be a dark one !? Raven growled demoincly she wasn't happy right now and a tree burned not far from them
" that maniac ! " she snarled now her blue eyes flickered from red and back .
" that psychopath ! " she added
Sliver pats her head “ calm down buttercup. Besides he’s accepted his fate... with this new found power and respect he’s gotten from Lucifer he felt like he is in a better advantage to take him down.... but still he had to break Narutos heart to just keep him safe and ... he no longer calls me daughter in fear that he might break more..”

Leucos
November 5th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Sliver pats her head “ calm down buttercup. Besides he’s accepted his fate... with this new found power and respect he’s gotten from Lucifer he felt like he is in a better advantage to take him down.... but still he had to break Narutos heart to just keep him safe and ... he no longer calls me daughter in fear that he might break more..”

Raven was even more angry but she didn't know why
" but if your his daughter then he should call you his.... I GRRR! " she took a deep breath and decided to forget about that psychopath for one day . Why couldn't things just be normal? Well normal for demons . She looked at the ground for a few minutes
" well we all have our problems ...some worse then others..at least you have a family " raven said . She didn't have a family because when she was a teen lucife r himself had killed them and now she thinks back to that memory every day and it's killing her slowly .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Raven was even more angry but she didn't know why
" but if your his daughter then he should call you his.... I GRRR! " she took a deep breath and decided to forget about that psychopath for one day . Why couldn't things just be normal? Well normal for demons . She looked at the ground for a few minutes
" well we all have our problems ...some worse then others..at least you have a family " raven said . She didn't have a family because when she was a teen lucife r himself had killed them and now she thinks back to that memory every day and it's killing her slowly .
Sliver smiles softly as she looks away “ I had a family. A father who won’t see me as his anymore. A mother now killed and two brothers who have joined the dark side... in his name... my family is breaking. And I can’t do anything but smile and hope something good happens. Fate is so interesting yet so painful” he smiles at her “ at least I can start a whole new life with the one I love~”

Leucos
November 5th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Sliver smiles softly as she looks away “ I had a family. A father who won’t see me as his anymore. A mother now killed and two brothers who have joined the dark side... in his name... my family is breaking. And I can’t do anything but smile and hope something good happens. Fate is so interesting yet so painful” he smiles at her “ at least I can start a whole new life with the one I love~”

Raven frowned at that it seems they had some similarities
" I guess we both lost our families .... " she said . Her head was down
" hopefully lucifer gets what he deserves .... Dashuri " she managed to say and had. A slight blush but shook her head .
" any ways we have some peace now " she said with a smile which was becoming more frequent .

Liekki
November 5th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Cinder looked behind her, only to see that Naruto had disappeared. "Raven? Naruto?" She began to panic. "Oh jeez, I'm lost. Raven! Naruto! Anybody?" Cinder walked aimlessly through the woods. As the sky began to darken, she attempted to scale a tree, failing miserably. She took a deep breath and thought back to what Raven had said about levitating. She began to rise, her strengthened power rushing through her veins, lifting her off the ground. She settled into a branch with a wave of exhaustion. They'll find me... she thought sleepily. She closed her eyes, set her head down, and fell asleep perched precariously in the pine tree.

(Sorry I was gone so long ;-;)
Hawkstar Sasukewolf (madness)

Leucos
November 5th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Cinder looked behind her, only to see that Naruto had disappeared. "Raven? Naruto?" She began to panic. "Oh jeez, I'm lost. Raven! Naruto! Anybody?" Cinder walked aimlessly through the woods. As the sky began to darken, she attempted to scale a tree, failing miserably. She took a deep breath and thought back to what Raven had said about levitating. She began to rise, her strengthened power rushing through her veins, lifting her off the ground. She settled into a branch with a wave of exhaustion. They'll find me... she thought sleepily. She closed her eyes, set her head down, and fell asleep perched precariously in the pine tree.

(Sorry I was gone so long ;-;)
Hawkstar Sasukewolf (madness)

Raven heard her friend
" cinder! " she said and started to run towards her she then found the tree she was at " cinder I'm here ! " she said and noticed that she was asleep and she face palmed " never mind she's asleep . " she said and teleported up to the tree branch and carried cinder
" let's get you home shall we? " she asked quietly and poofed to what ever little hobel was her home and set cinder on her bed since she didn't know if cinder had a home yet . She waited for sliver
' Sliver this is a friend and hurry up!' She thought to the other hollow

Liekki
November 5th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Raven heard her friend
" cinder! " she said and started to run towards her she then found the tree she was at " cinder I'm here ! " she said and noticed that she was asleep and she face palmed " never mind she's asleep . " she said and teleported up to the tree branch and carried cinder
" let's get you home shall we? " she asked quietly and poofed to what ever little hobel was her home and set cinder on her bed since she didn't know if cinder had a home yet . She waited for sliver
' Sliver this is a friend and hurry up!' She thought to the other hollow
Cinder's eyes fluttered open. "Raven? I was looking for you, and so was Naruto. Where is he? And Sau- um, I mean yeah. Where's Naruto? And... where am I? Is this your home?" Cinder's eyes scanned the immaculate room. Unlikely. She wondered where Sasuke was, and what his connection with Naruto was. Naruto said he... served him? Curious.

Leucos
November 5th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Cinder's eyes fluttered open. "Raven? I was looking for you, and so was Naruto. Where is he? And Sau- um, I mean yeah. Where's Naruto? And... where am I? Is this your home?" Cinder's eyes scanned the immaculate room. Unlikely. She wondered where Sasuke was, and what his connection with Naruto was. Naruto said he... served him? Curious.

Raven nodded
" yes , this is my home and technically my room a bit dark but it passes .naruto left with the big bad wolf . And it's been killing me just to say his name! He acts all powerful and bad I can Top him In Being Bad Any Day!" Raven Said And Sighed She Sat On Her Bed

Liekki
November 5th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Raven nodded
" yes , this is my home and technically my room a bit dark but it passes .naruto left with the big bad wolf . And it's been killing me just to say his name! He acts all powerful and bad I can Top him In Being Bad Any Day!" Raven Said And Sighed She Sat On Her Bed
Cinder smiled, thinking of Sasuke and Raven battling him just so she can prove she's better. "So, now what? Lucifer slipped out of our grasp, the dark ones aren't always what they seem, and as far as I know, me, you, and Naruto are the only turned hollows."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Sliver walks in “ don’t forget me amor” She says as she walks up to them “ names Sliver the daughter of the wolf. It’s a pleasure to meet you however...” she looks at raven “ you two are just friends right?”

Leucos
November 5th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Cinder smiled, thinking of Sasuke and Raven battling him just so she can prove she's better. "So, now what? Lucifer slipped out of our grasp, the dark ones aren't always what they seem, and as far as I know, me, you, and Naruto are the only turned hollows."

Raven gulped they werent the only ones or atleast she hope they weren't
" Sliver your a turned hollow right? " she said she had a soft smile thinking of the other hollow but shook her head.
" we are friends sliver ...just friends " Sasukewolf (madness)
" I don't know cinder " she said

Liekki
November 5th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Raven gulped they werent the only ones or atleast she hope they weren't
" Sliver your a turned hollow right? " she said she had a soft smile thinking of the other hollow but shook her head.
" we are friends sliver ...just friends " Sasukewolf (madness)
" I don't know cinder " she said
"Just friends yes, but... wait. You and Silver, um. So... Silver, who... what are you? A hollow, turned. What do you think we should do?" Cinder's mind slowly went through the dialogue between the two and tried to analyze their relationship. If Raven could trust her, then... Cinder could trust her too. Just maybe not with her life. That was one thing she was quite fond of; it would be quite upsetting to lose it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Sliver smiles “ yes I am and many others under the wolf’s tail. Like I said I am a hollow warrior a lion one might say” she says as she sits by raven “ call me Sliver and I’m also Ravens girl so do keep in mind that she’s mine”

Leucos
November 5th, 2017, 03:01 PM
"Just friends yes, but... wait. You and Silver, um. So... Silver, who... what are you? A hollow, turned. What do you think we should do?" Cinder's mind slowly went through the dialogue between the two and tried to analyze their relationship. If Raven could trust her, then... Cinder could trust her too. Just maybe not with her life. That was one thing she was quite fond of; it would be quite upsetting to lose it.
Sliver smiles “ yes I am and many others under the wolf’s tail. Like I said I am a hollow warrior a lion one might say” she says as she sits by raven “ call me Sliver and I’m also Ravens girl so do keep in mind that she’s mine”

Raven blushed widely and cleared her throat
' This is embarrassing ' She thought
" so what should we do know?.... " she asked raven looked in her mirror and she noticed her eyes where four red ones and her entire body was shadowed with Her Shark Teeth she gasped and looked away. She Didnt Like What That Ment
" Y-you G-guys Didnt See That Did You?" She Asked And SHe Started To Shake

Liekki
November 5th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Raven blushed widely and cleared her throat
' This is embarrassing ' She thought
" so what should we do know?.... " she asked raven looked in her mirror and she noticed her eyes where four red ones and her entire body was shadowed with Her Shark Teeth she gasped and looked away. She Didnt Like What That Ment
" Y-you G-guys Didnt See That Did You?" She Asked And SHe Started To Shake
"See what?" Cinder looked at Raven. "Raven! Are you okay?" She stood up, prepared to help her. "Raven?" She was in her demon form, Cinder was afraid.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Sliver eyes glowed a bit as she held raven close “ calm down breath. I’ll call Naruto to help “ she says as she begins to pull out a paper and begins to burn it letting the ashes fly away

Leucos
November 5th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Sliver eyes glowed a bit as she held raven close “ calm down breath. I’ll call Naruto to help “ she says as she begins to pull out a paper and begins to burn it letting the ashes fly away
"See what?" Cinder looked at Raven. "Raven! Are you okay?" She stood up, prepared to help her. "Raven?" She was in her demon form, Cinder was afraid.

Raven looked in the mirror again she saw the same thing she was actually scared and didn't know what was happening , she pointed to the mirror
" that!! " she shouted and she saw her demon form even though she wasn't in her form but her skin was just shadows ...She pulled her hood down
" it's getting out of control already.. " she whined

Liekki
November 5th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Raven looked in the mirror again she saw the same thing she was actually scared and didn't know what was happening , she pointed to the mirror
" that!! " she shouted and she saw her demon form even though she wasn't in her form but her skin was just shadows ...She pulled her hood down
" it's getting out of control already.. " she whined
"Shh, Raven. It's going to be okay. Silver's getting Naruto... just stay calm," Cinder said, remembering what the panicked Raven was like.

Leucos
November 5th, 2017, 06:37 PM
"Shh, Raven. It's going to be okay. Silver's getting Naruto... just stay calm," Cinder said, remembering what the panicked Raven was like.

Raven hissed and shook her head
" n-no! I c-c-cant stay calm! I'm turning into a monster as we speak! You don't know what that's like , it's it's maddening " raven said .Her eyes flickered from red to blue again thankfully she wasn't a dark one that would be worse . She needed to leave before she hurt some one

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2017, 08:53 AM
Naruto eyes glowed as he steps forward and grabs her shoulder using his power to calm her body and ease her anger and power. “ don’t worry, I’m here you’re lucky I know what to do when something like this happens “ he says kindly

Liekki
November 6th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Cinder looked between the two Hollows and wished she could do something to help. "Raven, it's going to be okay. Panicking will only make it worse," Cinder said in a soothing tone. Biting her lip, her fingers twitched, wanting to help her. She knew there was nothing she could do but wait for Naruto to help.

Leucos
November 6th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Naruto eyes glowed as he steps forward and grabs her shoulder using his power to calm her body and ease her anger and power. “ don’t worry, I’m here you’re lucky I know what to do when something like this happens “ he says kindly
Cinder looked between the two Hollows and wished she could do something to help. "Raven, it's going to be okay. Panicking will only make it worse," Cinder said in a soothing tone. Biting her lip, her fingers twitched, wanting to help her. She knew there was nothing she could do but wait for Naruto to help.

Raven started to hiss but it faded away as her eyes whent back to normal blue
" i...I'm sorry ... I think he got to me like the wolf ....I'm loosing it " she said and shook her head a few times . She actually wished she was human again but of course it could never happen . She wished she could see her family again to know how there doing but she couldn't .
" thanks naruto " she added with a frown

Liekki
November 6th, 2017, 04:16 PM
" i...I'm sorry ... I think he got to me like the wolf ....I'm loosing it " she said and shook her head a few times . She actually wished she was human again but of course it could never happen . She wished she could see her family again to know how there doing but she couldn't .
Cinder's brow furrowed, looking at Raven with concern. "Are you sure you're alright? If I can help..." she didn't finish the sentence, unsure of what to say.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Naruto nods slowly “ .... yes he’s taking control of you... luckily we know someone who can break that control but we can’t stop the insanity..... all we can do is control it”

Leucos
November 6th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Cinder's brow furrowed, looking at Raven with concern. "Are you sure you're alright? If I can help..." she didn't finish the sentence, unsure of what to say.
Naruto nods slowly “ .... yes he’s taking control of you... luckily we know someone who can break that control but we can’t stop the insanity..... all we can do is control it”

Raven sighed it was only a matter of time before she would be a insane dark one , she looked at cinder
" you don't have to if it's gonna scare you .... And I think I can manage but like I said " she said and rubbed her forehead but she swore she could hear voices

Anger - break them ! Destroy them ! Use your power!
Insanity - the dark is here and is here to stay , we will break , break ,
break , break YOU!
" who ? " she asked naruto

Liekki
November 6th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Raven sighed it was only a matter of time before she would be a insane dark one , she looked at cinder
" you don't have to if it's gonna scare you .... And I think I can manage but like I said " she said and rubbed her forehead but she swore she could hear voices

Anger - break them ! Destroy them ! Use your power!
Insanity - the dark is here and is here to stay , we will break , break ,
break , break YOU!
" who ? " she asked naruto
"Raven? What is Naruto saying about someone controlling you? I don't think... anyone told me this," Cinder said indignantly. She wondered how long this was happening for... what this could do to Raven.

Leucos
November 6th, 2017, 04:52 PM
"Raven? What is Naruto saying about someone controlling you? I don't think... anyone told me this," Cinder said indignantly. She wondered how long this was happening for... what this could do to Raven.

" they have been dormant for a while ...But now there back " she said
" personal things like this I don't share easily " she added . Raven hissed as she kept her eyes closed the voices kept talking it was driving her crazy

Anger - see!! There suspicious of you , what's the matter destroy them!don't resist ! Kill , kill kill.
Insanity - c'mon talk to me please? . Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder where you are up above the world so high how I wish to see you DIE
Raven growled

Liekki
November 6th, 2017, 04:59 PM
" they have been dormant for a while ...But now there back " she said
" personal things like this I don't share easily " she added . Raven hissed as she kept her eyes closed the voices kept talking it was driving her crazy

Anger - see!! There suspicious of you , what's the matter destroy them!don't resist ! Kill , kill kill.
Insanity - c'mon talk to me please? . Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder where you are up above the world so high how I wish to see you DIE
Raven growled
"Raven?" Cinder gulped. She was shivering, her hands shaking. "Are-are you okay? You look kinda pale..."

Leucos
November 6th, 2017, 05:11 PM
"Raven?" Cinder gulped. She was shivering, her hands shaking. "Are-are you okay? You look kinda pale..."

Ravens eyes where red again as she looked at cinder but closed them
" They won't leave me alone " she said

Anger - try as you might ! You know what you are , what you where ment to be a MONSTER.show them !
Insanity - we are one! We never left you raven , we where there when you where a child and a teen and now! We are your demons , your friends , even your crush will see what you are . PUNISH THEM
" NO!! " she yelled

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2017, 05:13 PM
A dark husky voice was heard “ silence.” It says as wolf touches her head. “ those voices are not you’re own. Silence them. You’re not a monster. “ he says calmly as his eyes glowed dangerously behind the mask.

Liekki
November 6th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Ravens eyes where red again as she looked at cinder but closed them
" They won't leave me alone " she said

Anger - try as you might ! You know what you are , what you where ment to be a MONSTER.show them !
Insanity - we are one! We never left you raven , we where there when you where a child and a teen and now! We are your demons , your friends , even your crush will see what you are . PUNISH THEM
" NO!! " she yelled
Cinder gulped, concerned for her friend's mental health. "What... are you... are you okay?" Cinder reached forward and lightly touched her arm, tilting her head.

Leucos
November 6th, 2017, 05:29 PM
A dark husky voice was heard “ silence.” It says as wolf touches her head. “ those voices are not you’re own. Silence them. You’re not a monster. “ he says calmly as his eyes glowed dangerously behind the mask.
Cinder gulped, concerned for her friend's mental health. "What... are you... are you okay?" Cinder reached forward and lightly touched her arm, tilting her head.

Raven tried to silence them but they where to strong
" I'm n-n-n-not o-ok! Does it look like i-im ok! " her voice sounded like there where two of herself but something seemed a tad off . She had it she was about to snap

Anger - there trying to separate us Raven! Don't let this happen WE ARE ONE!fight them not us , go on use your powers , kill them go beyond your strength use your anger KILL THEM!
Insanity - no don't let them take us away raven , we are your only friends !
The darkness has been there all your life it supported you , helped you , loved you! No one else can do that but us! UNLEASH IT! Raven roared as she pulled away she held her head and laughed madly " I'm sorry but raven is not here right now " she said as her shark teeth showed

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2017, 05:32 PM
" I'm n-n-n-not o-ok! Does it look like i-im ok! " her voice sounded like there where two of herself but something seemed a tad off . She had it she was about to snap

Anger - there trying to separate us Raven! Don't let this happen WE ARE ONE!fight them not us , go on use your powers , kill them go beyond your strength use your anger KILL THEM!
The darkness has been there all your life it supported you , helped you , loved you! No one else can do that but us! UNLEASH IT! Raven roared as she pulled away she held her head and laughed madly " I'm sorry but raven is not here right now " she said as her shark teeth showed
His eyes glowed as he takes off his mask and begins to snap his fingers creating shadows that held her in place. “ silence them! They are yours to control! Don’t give in to lies and hate! You are not a monster! I am!!”

Liekki
November 6th, 2017, 05:33 PM

Cinder slowly backed away, "Nonononono, Raven.... listen to me! It's going to be fine... just calm down, don't let them control you! Raven..." Cinder's body shivered, her hair on end. She could feel something wasn't right, something dark seeping out of Raven. Cinder shook her head quickly, "Raven! I believe in you, just calm down."
Sasukewolf (madness)

Leucos
November 6th, 2017, 05:45 PM
His eyes glowed as he takes off his mask and begins to snap his fingers creating shadows that held her in place. “ silence them! They are yours to control! Don’t give in to lies and hate! You are not a monster! I am!!”
Cinder slowly backed away, "Nonononono, Raven.... listen to me! It's going to be fine... just calm down, don't let them control you! Raven..." Cinder's body shivered, her hair on end. She could feel something wasn't right, something dark seeping out of Raven. Cinder shook her head quickly, "Raven! I believe in you, just calm down."
Sasukewolf (madness)

Raven narrowed her red eyes and smirked she wasn't there any more or at least not the old raven
" sorry but she's gone only us! that's right she was to weak and now she's ours to control! We have been there all her life none of you know what sorrow she had been through. we where her only friends , you cannot take us away now!
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! " she said and shook her head she bared her teeth and just stared

Liekki
November 6th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Raven narrowed her red eyes and smirked she wasn't there any more or at least not the old raven
" sorry but she's gone only us! that's right she was to weak and now she's ours to control! We have been there all her life none of you know what sorrow she had been through. we where her only friends , you cannot take us away now!
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! " she said and shook her head she bared her teeth and just stared
Cinder stood there, feeling powerless. She didn't know what to do. She gulped and glanced at Naruto, holding Raven back. She pulled at her hair, staring at raven with tear filled eyes.

Leucos
November 6th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Cinder stood there, feeling powerless. She didn't know what to do. She gulped and glanced at Naruto, holding Raven back. She pulled at her hair, staring at raven with tear filled eyes.

Raven chuckled as she looked at her ' friend '
" what's the matter ? You don't like us?news flash we are here to stay ! your friend is a MONSTER !" raven said and had a toothy grin as she tilted her head Sasukewolf (madness) she then looked at sliver
" sorry dashuri " she said with another evil smile

Liekki
November 6th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Cinder looked at Silver, then at Naruto. "Somebody do something!" she said, panic-stricken. "I don't know what to do!"
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Sasuke suddenly moves forward fast grabbing her by the head and pinning her down his eyes glowed madly as the shadows grab onto her. he cuts his hand " the only way to calm a beast is to feed it now drink!!" he says as he forces her mouth open to drink his blood

Leucos
November 6th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Sasuke suddenly moves forward fast grabbing her by the head and pinning her down his eyes glowed madly as the shadows grab onto her. he cuts his hand " the only way to calm a beast is to feed it now drink!!" he says as he forces her mouth open to drink his blood

Raven gasps
" how dareYOU! I SHOULD KILL YOU ALL! " she snarled , she tried to move her head but had no choice she drank The blood but growled . Her eyes started to close and they did for a few moments as she grunted but she shook her head " Never ! You think your powerful you think your strong big and bad! Wrong there's no taming me! " she growled she roared and tried to leave "
SLIVER! " she yelled half her voice returning but back to dark Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2017, 07:01 AM
Raven gasps
" how dareYOU! I SHOULD KILL YOU ALL! " she snarled , she tried to move her head but had no choice she drank The blood but growled . Her eyes started to close and they did for a few moments as she grunted but she shook her head " Never ! You think your powerful you think your strong big and bad! Wrong there's no taming me! " she growled she roared and tried to leave "
SLIVER! " she yelled half her voice returning but back to dark Sasukewolf (madness)
He laughs darkly as he begins to pull some kind of jerky out of his pocket and began to shove it into her mouth " Eat It!!"

Leucos
November 7th, 2017, 03:19 PM
He laughs darkly as he begins to pull some kind of jerky out of his pocket and began to shove it into her mouth " Eat It!!"

Raven growled she wasn't enjoying this at all being treated like this , the demon bared her teeth and kicked sasuke off and she huffed or at least hope she got him off.
" if you have any common sense Never treat some one like this! Leave ME ALONE! " she snarled as she had smoke out of her nose she backed up into a corner as she waited to attack or if they attacked her . She shook her head , she needed to escape . Now. Sasukewolf (madness)

Leucos
November 8th, 2017, 06:33 AM
Bump Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2017, 06:48 AM
Raven growled she wasn't enjoying this at all being treated like this , the demon bared her teeth and kicked sasuke off and she huffed or at least hope she got him off.
" if you have any common sense Never treat some one like this! Leave ME ALONE! " she snarled as she had smoke out of her nose she backed up into a corner as she waited to attack or if they attacked her . She shook her head , she needed to escape . Now. Sasukewolf (madness)
He laughs loudly as shadows came out of his back and pushed her down hard as he grabbed by the neck. “ eat it. I didn’t kill that dark one just to throw it away.” He roars like a beast as he grabs her face roughly “open wide~ or you die”

Leucos
November 8th, 2017, 03:20 PM
He laughs loudly as shadows came out of his back and pushed her down hard as he grabbed by the neck. “ eat it. I didn’t kill that dark one just to throw it away.” He roars like a beast as he grabs her face roughly “open wide~ or you die”

Raven held her head as she tried to fight the dark things inside her she growled
" i...I'm t-t-trying....NO! " she yelled
" SLIVER HELP! shut up! Stay downlet us take control!. " she said and shook her head it sounded as if many people where trying to speak at once , her eyes flickered from red to blue Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Raven held her head as she tried to fight the dark things inside her she growled
" i...I'm t-t-trying....NO! " she yelled
" SLIVER HELP! shut up! Stay downlet us take control!. " she said and shook her head it sounded as if many people where trying to speak at once , her eyes flickered from red to blue Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as shadows begins to hold her up “ you know what to do” He says as sliver steps forward and immediately grabs her face and suddenly kiss her

Leucos
November 8th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as shadows begins to hold her up “ you know what to do” He says as sliver steps forward and immediately grabs her face and suddenly kiss her

Ravens eyes where wide she slightly snarled but didn't attack and her eyes closed again but in pain as she formed back
anger NOOOO! you fool we would have helped you! We where your only family , now this!your a mockery of demons
Insanity - what anger was trying to say was , ARE YOU INSANE wait that's my job! But we are still here . And we will wait for the right moment to strike to gain back what was rightfully ours from the start .....your soul is ours raven
The demon had a tear but mostly was angry at herself from letting those ...those ....things take control of her , she pulled down her hood and didn't want to say anything but she managed to whisper " sorry " which was an tricky word for her to say . She hasn't had those pesky voices bother her in a long time a long time. And there back , but why now?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Ravens eyes where wide she slightly snarled but didn't attack and her eyes closed again but in pain as she formed back
anger NOOOO! you fool we would have helped you! We where your only family , now this!your a mockery of demons
Insanity - what anger was trying to say was , ARE YOU INSANE wait that's my job! But we are still here . And we will wait for the right moment to strike to gain back what was rightfully ours from the start .....your soul is ours raven
The demon had a tear but mostly was angry at herself from letting those ...those ....things take control of her , she pulled down her hood and didn't want to say anything but she managed to whisper " sorry " which was an tricky word for her to say . She hasn't had those pesky voices bother her in a long time a long time. And there back , but why now?
Sliver immediately stops and licks her lips “ ... “ he looks at Sasuke “ ... what..” Sasuke stops her “ she eats the dead body of a dark one to keep sane understand?”

Leucos
November 8th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Sliver immediately stops and licks her lips “ ... “ he looks at Sasuke “ ... what..” Sasuke stops her “ she eats the dead body of a dark one to keep sane understand?”

Raven slowly nodded if that was meant for her to answer , the demon gulped and slowly walked over to her bed
" d-does this mean ....t-that I'm a ...dark one now? " she asked a little quietly she didn't look at any of them as she was disappointed in herself
anger - is that even a question ,
beast ?
Insanity - just talk to us raven!
Raven hissed " shut up you stupid voices " she whispered

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Raven slowly nodded if that was meant for her to answer , the demon gulped and slowly walked over to her bed
" d-does this mean ....t-that I'm a ...dark one now? " she asked a little quietly she didn't look at any of them as she was disappointed in herself
anger - is that even a question ,
beast ?
Insanity - just talk to us raven!
Raven hissed " shut up you stupid voices " she whispered
Sasuke shakes his head “ no not yet. You’re normal.... for now. We can’t stop you from becoming a beast we can only slow it down “

Leucos
November 8th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Sasuke shakes his head “ no not yet. You’re normal.... for now. We can’t stop you from becoming a beast we can only slow it down “

She nodded
" I'm sorry if I said anything.... Hurtful .... " she said the demon looked out her window " if I was a waste of your time you can leave " she added and was silent for a moment as she had a memory
a 8 year old raven was sitting in front of a fire place her eyes glood to the almost hypnotizing Amber flames , her hand slowly reached out as it was but an inch away and she could feel it's power . Red eyes could be seen behind her with shark like teeth and it's arm was in the same position as her own. But she didn't flinch , her own eyes where closed and a few minutes she opened them they where red !
Raven frowned Sasukewolf (madness)

Liekki
November 8th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Cinder stood trembling in the corner, "I-is Raven okay?" Cinder asked. She began to laugh, louder and louder until she was on the ground sobbing. Of course she's not okay! Why would I think that? I'm insane, Urg I just too STUPID she thought, her mind going into a mental breakdown. "What is WRONG WITH ME?" She screamed. "I think I'm insane," she giggled, wiping away her tears. She looked at the demons, the room spinning and tilting. Everything began blurry, clouded from the seemingly quick motion of the room. Her head ached, and her body fell towards the ground, too weak to kneel upright anymore. She lifted her hand, enjoying the feeling of her hand falling as she lifted it more than a few inches. "It's like a bird," she hiccuped. In the back of her mind, she screamed and shouted at herself, but nothing came out. It was like a front row seat to a movie, she couldn't control anything, only see it live. No! Idiot! What are you doing? What am I doing? I can't even control myself anymore. I'm helpless now, there's nothing I can do but wait for the insane part of me to fade away. But what if it never faded? No, there's got to be away. Cinder pounded the sides of her mind, but nothing happened. Cinder clutched her head and groaned. "Someone's at the door, I'll get it. Don't worry, you need to answer the phone," she insisted, sprouting insanity from her very words. Hawkstar

Leucos
November 8th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Cinder stood trembling in the corner, "I-is Raven okay?" Cinder asked. She began to laugh, louder and louder until she was on the ground sobbing. Of course she's not okay! Why would I think that? I'm insane, Urg I just too STUPID she thought, her mind going into a mental breakdown. "What is WRONG WITH ME?" She screamed. "I think I'm insane," she giggled, wiping away her tears. She looked at the demons, the room spinning and tilting. Everything began blurry, clouded from the seemingly quick motion of the room. Her head ached, and her body fell towards the ground, too weak to kneel upright anymore. She lifted her hand, enjoying the feeling of her hand falling as she lifted it more than a few inches. "It's like a bird," she hiccuped. In the back of her mind, she screamed and shouted at herself, but nothing came out. It was like a front row seat to a movie, she couldn't control anything, only see it live. No! Idiot! What are you doing? What am I doing? I can't even control myself anymore. I'm helpless now, there's nothing I can do but wait for the insane part of me to fade away. But what if it never faded? No,
there's got to be away. Cinder pounded the sides of her mind, but nothing happened. Cinder clutched her head and groaned. "Someone's at the door, I'll get it. Don't worry, you need to answer the phone," she insisted, sprouting insanity from her very words. Hawkstar
Raven snapped out of her memory
" cinder !?! Oh no.... " she said as she was in front of her friend
" cinder??? " she asked as she hesitantly put a hand out
" it's me...your friend ...don't let them control you believe me it's disastrous " she said he voice calming

Liekki
November 9th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Raven snapped out of her memory
" cinder !?! Oh no.... " she said as she was in front of her friend
" cinder??? " she asked as she hesitantly put a hand out
" it's me...your friend ...don't let them control you believe me it's disastrous " she said he voice calming
Cinder laughed madly. "That's not how insanity works, Dear. I'm myself, but now I'm really who I am! You saw it, your insanity is part of you, this insanity is part of me!" She smiled coldly. "No! Arg, why? I'm trying,
Raven, I just... can't" Cinder lay down and looked around her. It was like a normal room, with white walls and no door. The walls weren't defined,
it looked more like infinite nothingness. How weird is my mind? It's like a physical place in here... She massaged her temples, listening and watching what was going on through the screen-like thing in front of her.

Leucos
November 9th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Cinder laughed madly. "That's not how insanity works, Dear. I'm myself, but now I'm really who I am! You saw it, your insanity is part of you, this insanity is part of me!" She smiled coldly. "No! Arg, why? I'm trying,
Raven, I just... can't" Cinder lay down and looked around her. It was like a normal room, with white walls and no door. The walls weren't defined,
it looked more like infinite nothingness. How weird is my mind? It's like a physical place in here... She massaged her temples, listening and watching what was going on through the screen-like thing in front of her.

Raven shook her own head
" right o-of course....but cinder please... Can we stay friends?? I've never been so needing of a friend ....Or needing others company " she admitted as she didn't wanna loose her friend or the other hollow

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Sliver eyes glowed as She just watches them eventually she stands up pulling raven to her “ hi what’s going on here?” She asks almost coldly

Leucos
November 9th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Sliver eyes glowed as She just watches them eventually she stands up pulling raven to her “ hi what’s going on here?” She asks almost coldly

Raven looked at the other hollow
" I don't want to loose any one even a friend even if it means admitting that I am actually needing people's company ! I just don't wanna loose any body like. .....like ... L-last t-time.. " she said and shook her head the memories the pain she couldn't bare it , loosing people she cares about . She would rather be the one to be lost rather than her friends
" I would rather be the one who is lost " she said

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Raven looked at the other hollow
" I don't want to loose any one even a friend even if it means admitting that I am actually needing people's company ! I just don't wanna loose any body like. .....like ... L-last t-time.. " she said and shook her head the memories the pain she couldn't bare it , loosing people she cares about . She would rather be the one to be lost rather than her friends
" I would rather be the one who is lost " she said
Sliver nods slowly “ .... I see. Fine than...” she begins to think for a bit than she gets a idea. “ I know someone who could help us with this insanity of you two since Sasuke is out and Naruto is doing things he’ll be best suited to helping you... and he’s a dude so.. If she is... interested in men why not give him a try?”

Leucos
November 9th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Sliver nods slowly “ .... I see. Fine than...” she begins to think for a bit than she gets a idea. “ I know someone who could help us with this insanity of you two since Sasuke is out and Naruto is doing things he’ll be best suited to helping you... and he’s a dude so.. If she is... interested in men why not give him a try?”

Raven raised her eyebrow
" help? ...help??? There is no helping me ! I've been stuck with this ever since I was 6! If you knew my pain , my anger you would understand " she said a little angrily but reminds herself that it wasn't slivers fault
" I think naruto is best for her as well.... Sliver you don't happen to have any way you can see my memories can you? " she asked a little quietly if s she did then , then she would know her pain .

Anger - don't trust her!!! You fool! Destroy her now

Insanity - she's a trickster ! Never trust others , trust us please!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Raven raised her eyebrow
" help? ...help??? There is no helping me ! I've been stuck with this ever since I was 6! If you knew my pain , my anger you would understand " she said a little angrily but reminds herself that it wasn't slivers fault
" I think naruto is best for her as well.... Sliver you don't happen to have any way you can see my memories can you? " she asked a little quietly if s she did then , then she would know her pain .

Anger - don't trust her!!! You fool! Destroy her now

Insanity - she's a trickster ! Never trust others , trust us please!!
Sliver eyes glowed a bit “ .... I’ve already seen it Naruto told me about it....” she says calmly as she sits down by her “ anyone can be saved he told me despite you having such ... a painful past... he believes in you... so I believe in you too. None of this is your fault it’s Lucifer’s “

Leucos
November 9th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Sliver eyes glowed a bit “ .... I’ve already seen it Naruto told me about it....” she says calmly as she sits down by her “ anyone can be saved he told me despite you having such ... a painful past... he believes in you... so I believe in you too. None of this is your fault it’s Lucifer’s “

Raven eye twitched a little but she tried to remain calm , what bothered her was that it was her fault she could have done something about it! But she didn't
" I could have done something about it!! It is my fault " she shouted her anger was now rising again

Anger - that's right! It was your fault beastletting your mother and father die by his hands ,there is only REVENGE!
" there's one way I can fix this , revenge " she said as her eyes narrowed

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Raven eye twitched a little but she tried to remain calm , what bothered her was that it was her fault she could have done something about it! But she didn't
" I could have done something about it!! It is my fault " she shouted her anger was now rising again

Anger - that's right! It was your fault beastletting your mother and father die by his hands ,there is only REVENGE!
" there's one way I can fix this , revenge " she said as her eyes narrowed
Sliver laughs softly “ ... that won’t fix it trust me... it’s not your fault. You and I have similar past the only difference is I did it with my brother... he betrayed and killed our mother... I couldn’t do anything despite... but eventually we met again and I .... I killed him.” She rubs the back of her neck “ revenge is bitter sweet and never worth it... I regret killing because I knew it wasn’t his fault...”

Leucos
November 9th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Sliver laughs softly “ ... that won’t fix it trust me... it’s not your fault. You and I have similar past the only difference is I did it with my brother... he betrayed and killed our mother... I couldn’t do anything despite... but eventually we met again and I .... I killed him.” She rubs the back of her neck “ revenge is bitter sweet and never worth it... I regret killing because I knew it wasn’t his fault...”

Raven had a sad expression but now her rage was growing faster then ever , she bared her teeth but didn't attack
" that ..... That MANIAC! I'll I'LL KILL THEM ALL ... ALL WHO HARMED US! " she yelled as her eyes flickered , she held her head again as she snarled

Anger - that's right this is for both of you! Destroy anyone who gets in our way of vengeance . Think of it as a way to show her you care
" this is for b-both of us " she snarled as her eyes kept flickering

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Sliver eyes glowed as he holds her hand “ no! This isn’t your fight no longer... you’ve suffered enough let Sasuke do it.. he deserves it more than any of us. Please calm down and look at me and only me!” She says worried as she looks into her eyes

Leucos
November 9th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Sliver eyes glowed as he holds her hand “ no! This isn’t your fight no longer... you’ve suffered enough let Sasuke do it.. he deserves it more than any of us. Please calm down and look at me and only me!” She says worried as she looks into her eyes

Raven only growled in response she never backed down from a fight and she kept her word . If she couldn't kill Lucifer then she will kill others to please her rage .
" fine , then I'll kill others " she said darkly she already had her shark teeth , she huffed . She was like a wild animal when her rage took over . She had ànimalistic nature when she was controlled even more çhaotic when two voices took control

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Raven only growled in response she never backed down from a fight and she kept her word . If she couldn't kill Lucifer then she will kill others to please her rage .
" fine , then I'll kill others " she said darkly she already had her shark teeth , she huffed . She was like a wild animal when her rage took over . She had ànimalistic nature when she was controlled even more çhaotic when two voices took control
Sliver laughs softly as she holds raven close and kisses her head “ fine but relax for now my love. Enjoy this peace before the battle “ she says as she leans forward and kisses her on the lips softly

Leucos
November 10th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Sliver laughs softly as she holds raven close and kisses her head “ fine but relax for now my love. Enjoy this peace before the battle “ she says as she leans forward and kisses her on the lips softly

Raven slightly snarled her mind was to clouded with rage that she couldn't even think straight . Her red eyes had a deadly look to them as She Pulled Away , What Was That Word Sliver Used? Peace? In Her Mind Right Now There Was No Such Thing As Peace. A bit OF Smoke came From Her Nose
" they will pay " she growled she started levitating out the door

Anger - punish them all!

Liekki
November 12th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Cinder cackled, "you see! It never goes! You think I am broken? this is who I am! That is who Raven is, you can't help. No one can." Cinder pulled at her hair. She screamed and shouted, but not a sound came out of her body. She was trapped in her own mind. "No! No, let me out! Please?" She screamed and kicked, which only resulted in giving herself a headache. Which made sense, considering she was kicking her own mind. She laughed. "Nothing can help me!" She clutched at her head. Cinder growled and fell back onto the floor. "Stop! STOP IT NOW! It will affect all of us hollows one day. There is no escape." Sasukewolf (madness) Hawkstar