PDA

View Full Version : Willowkit needs a home and a family

Toughwolf
October 31st, 2017, 04:44 PM
Hey guys! Haven't done anything on here before, so you'll have to excuse me if I don't quite know all the ins and outs just yet.
My first character is going to be Willowkit. She is a tiny calico kit with some tortoiseshell coloring in the spots. She has a bright personality and is curious and eager to explore. She has her heart set on being a medicine cat someday, so she can help cats.
But until then she needs...

A clan! I would like Skyclan, but if she gets a mother or father (or both) in another clan, I will be happy just to be able to play her. So any clan that Starclan chooses will make her happy :)

Mother
Father
Sibling 1
Sibling 2

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 05:03 PM
Hey guys! Haven't done anything on here before, so you'll have to excuse me if I don't quite know all the ins and outs just yet.
My first character is going to be Willowkit. She is a tiny calico kit with some tortoiseshell coloring in the spots. She has a bright personality and is curious and eager to explore. She has her heart set on being a medicine cat someday, so she can help cats.
But until then she needs...

A clan! I would like Skyclan, but if she gets a mother or father (or both) in another clan, I will be happy just to be able to play her. So any clan that Starclan chooses will make her happy :)

Mother
Father
Sibling 1
Sibling 2
Hey, I have a calico female named Immortal. I am in the process of getting her to join a clan.

ladybugg03
October 31st, 2017, 05:08 PM
Name: Dustsong
Breed: a gray and white speckled Tabby
Clan: Skyclan
Personality: Dustsong is A Smart She Cat Who Is Loving And Protective Of Her Friends ANd Clanmates She Always Has A Sportsface A Great Hunter. But WHen You Mess Up Her FUr Or Harm Her Friends She Is A Devil
Sexuality: straight
Scars, illness, etc.: None
Strengths: hunting and being nice
Weaknesses: loosing friends

This is my kitty Dustsong. She could be a possible adopted mother for Willowkit.

Toughwolf
October 31st, 2017, 05:14 PM
Name: Dustsong
Breed: a gray and white speckled Tabby
Clan: Skyclan
Personality: Dustsong is A Smart She Cat Who Is Loving And Protective Of Her Friends ANd Clanmates She Always Has A Sportsface A Great Hunter. But WHen You Mess Up Her FUr Or Harm Her Friends She Is A Devil
Sexuality: straight
Scars, illness, etc.: None
Strengths: hunting and being nice
Weaknesses: loosing friends

This is my kitty Dustsong. She could be a possible adopted mother for Willowkit.

That works! How do we go about this from Here? Lol. Excuse my newness.

Toughwolf
October 31st, 2017, 05:15 PM
Hey, I have a calico female named Immortal. I am in the process of getting her to join a clan.

I think I found her a mother willing to have her now. But if Immortal ever gets ready to have kits please let me know :) I've always got new ideas for kitties.