PDA

View Full Version : Halloween party! ( oc rp! In Sasukes house)

Pages : [1] 2

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 09:50 AM
You guessed its a Halloween party at the house of madness!
https://pre00.deviantart.net/9150/th/pre/f/2016/329/2/5/top_of_the_waterfall_by_jfliesenborghs-dap9wtg.jpg
Be careful with the water and it’s recommended not to lean over the edge around smile XD
You’re all invited and all my ocs will be there especially the father of all! Come in with you’re best costumes have some fun! Maybe fall in love!
No forums needed! Just jump on in!!
My ocs
Killer father of Sasuke and winter
Sasuke the balancer
Winter the maker of all evil
Naruto maker of all good
Rose Leader of madness
Smile weapon maker
Deadmind demon tamer and healer
Lostsoul spy trainer
Red and blue testers
Dj tech guy
Unknown demon speaker
Stone resource gather
Saber hunter
Rage mad eater
Doctor the healer
Sliver daughter of Sasuke
Shadow son of Sasuke
Rain son of Sasuke

Zan Partizanne
October 31st, 2017, 09:53 AM
Can I use my OC Dawn? This is her costume: https://www.google.com/search?q=female+angel+costume&safe=strict&rlz=1CALEAE_enUS760US760&biw=1366&bih=630&tbm=isch&source=iu&pf=m&ictx=1&fir=KD76fe6Kb5FSWM%253A%252CwSf9EqT2UevIKM%252C_&usg=__6T1-U-C8SqUHko2EUzINBcr5mc4%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiYm47GjpvXAhUhxYMKHX9hBtYQ9QEIKTAB#imgr c=KD76fe6Kb5FSWM:&safe=active&tbs=sur:fmc

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 09:56 AM
Can I use my OC Dawn? This is her costume: https://www.google.com/search?q=female+angel+costume&safe=strict&rlz=1CALEAE_enUS760US760&biw=1366&bih=630&tbm=isch&source=iu&pf=m&ictx=1&fir=KD76fe6Kb5FSWM%253A%252CwSf9EqT2UevIKM%252C_&usg=__6T1-U-C8SqUHko2EUzINBcr5mc4%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiYm47GjpvXAhUhxYMKHX9hBtYQ9QEIKTAB#imgr c=KD76fe6Kb5FSWM:&safe=active&tbs=sur:fmc
Yes!! You may!! Jump right in by knocking at their door beware rage bites XD

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 10:16 AM
All of madness were in costume and moving around making sure everything was ready. A feast was set, drinks were piled up in beautiful displays and candles were in bowls here and there. Rose was pushing smile away from the punch. Rage was behind deadmind who was speaking with demon who didn’t wear a costume because well... he’s a real demon. The rest were either getting ready or just chilling. Sasuke laughs softly seeing everyone from up the stairs. “ they’re excited. “ he says playfully, he wore a shirtless werewolf costume with little wolf ears on his head and wolf tail at back. He was completely shirtless and had some torn pants on just to play the part.
Naruto laughs softly “ of course they are first Halloween with others and they are still kids” Naruto wore a little angel costume with small wings on his back and little halo on his head and he wore white ropes with a golden rope to keep it together.
Winter huffs “ what’s so exciting about a party? It’s not like anyone cute will be here. Besides we’re monsters we are Halloween.” He growls despite his hate towards Halloween he wore a little dragon costume with horns on his head and huge real dragon wings out and folded against his back. His ice and white dragon tail was wagging happily but he still kept his cool.
A dark powerful voice was heard behind him. “ cheer up my kids it’s Halloween! Have some fun!” Said Killer the father of all. He steps forward in his vampire costume his red and black hair combed back tied up in a ponytail and his red and blue eyes glowed with excitement and joy. He wore a black and red vampire costume and even wore fake fangs to make the costume worth it. “ let’s have a little fun! This old man still knows how to party!” He says playfully

Zan Partizanne
October 31st, 2017, 10:25 AM
Dawn slowly walked towards the castle tugging at the white sleeves of her costume softly. She finally reached the door raising up her hand knocking on it softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 10:28 AM
Dawn slowly walked towards the castle tugging at the white sleeves of her costume softly. She finally reached the door raising up her hand knocking on it softly.
Shadow hears it first and heads over to the door opening it. He was wearing a mask and a red and black suit however his eyes can be seen and his amber eyes glowed a bit when he saw her. “ oh dawn right didn’t expect a beautiful angel so soon. Come in you’re the first one to arrive.” He says playfully in a husky voice as he begins to move to the side letting her in

:blue:
October 31st, 2017, 10:34 AM
(( Here- Have a Tord dressed up as a... fallen angel I suppose ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 10:35 AM
(( Here- Have a Tord dressed up as a... fallen angel I suppose ))

Yay! Come on in my friend!! XD)

Zan Partizanne
October 31st, 2017, 10:37 AM
Dawn walked in smiling shyly twirling a part of her hair around her finger.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 10:39 AM
He laughs softly “ shy aren’t we? How cute” he says playfully as he closes The door “ well all the food and stuff are in the ball room beware of demon and rage. Rage is a biter and demon is well... a real demon. But don’t worry I’l protect you “

October 31st, 2017, 10:51 AM
Tord was fiddling with the wings that were currently attached to his back. He could of just had gone in his hoodie and said "I do what I want," but maybe he needed to be nice sometimes. Shoving his hands into the weird army-general-like coat, he sighed. Now he was just waiting outside, his eyes not moving from the door, unsure of what to do.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 11:02 AM
Tord was fiddling with the wings that were currently attached to his back. He could of just had gone in his hoodie and said "I do what I want," but maybe he needed to be nice sometimes. Shoving his hands into the weird army-general-like coat, he sighed. Now he was just waiting outside, his eyes not moving from the door, unsure of what to do.
This time sliver opened the door, she was wearing a female boxer costume showing her belly which held powerful muscles. Her sliver long hair was tied up in a ponytail and she had small boxer gloves. Her grey eyes glowed happily as she smiles “ what’s up tord?! Come on in don’t worry about the old man his dad is here to keep him in check.” She says playfully as she moves to the side to let him in.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 11:14 AM
I can come using Night right? He's dressed as a werewolf)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 11:15 AM
I can come using Night right? He's dressed as a werewolf)
Yep go ahead! Knock on their door and don’t drink anything smile gives you XD

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 11:26 AM
Yep go ahead! Knock on their door and don’t drink anything smile gives you XD
Drink everything. Got it)

Night walked up to the house. "This is the place." He knocked on the door. "I feel like I'm making a mistake. Oh well. Can't go back now."

Zan Partizanne
October 31st, 2017, 11:27 AM
He laughs softly “ shy aren’t we? How cute” he says playfully as he closes The door “ well all the food and stuff are in the ball room beware of demon and rage. Rage is a biter and demon is well... a real demon. But don’t worry I’l protect you “
Dawn nodded her rosy cheeks a little bit darker "Thank you" she said heading towards the ball room.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 11:35 AM
XD)

Shadow am as he bows “ you’re welcome my angel ~” he says playfully as he walks off

Smile opens the door his sewn up smile now dripping with fake blood he was dressed up as Frankiestan. He laughs loudly “ Night?! My old friend don’t worry rose and the ladies are here so you won’t be alone however sliver might have got to them first “

wolfie
October 31st, 2017, 11:45 AM
Their was three people at the door, two looked like teens at least. The other was 12, he didn't look too happy. Spiral had a wide grin on her face, she was a vampire. She had a red and black dress, poofy at the bottom. The other teen was named Vix, he was dressed as a... fox. Spiral hid her wolf tail and hair, ruffling Rowan's hair. But she flinched away, her hand looked like it was about to be frozen. Rowan stifle a laugh of amusement, lastly the fox was dressed as Ice King from adventure time. Just because he had ice. Vix raised his hand to knock, " Why are we even here? I mean, it's not like I'm very approachable!" Rowan grumbled. A ice trail followed him where he walked, not to mention kind of like Vix but he doesn't have a choice. He can literally freeze someone in minutes just by a touch. Vix shrugged, " Cause it'll be fun! Maybe you will meet some ca-" Spiral stopped him before he could finish. " Foxes." She finished. Vix didn't notice or care at his mistake, "I'm gonna break it down!" He said. Before anyone could stop him, he kicked it down. " ELLO! HUMANS AND... THINGS!" He waved to everyone. Rowan face palm, and Spiral just fixed her hair a little.

Momotaro
[CENTER]Amber; https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&rls=en&dcr=0&biw=1131&bih=811&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=YKf4WYWkBse2ad3ztvAJ&q=dark+skinned+anime+girl&oq=dark+skinned+anime+girl&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l6j0i30k1l2j0i5i30k1.4470.12320.0.12524.21. 17.4.0.0.0.165.1867.7j10.17.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.21.1926...0i13k1j0i7i30k1j0i7i5i30k1j0i8i7i3 0k1j0i13i30k1j0i13i5i30k1j0i8i13i30k1.0.5FF1CccP2M Q#imgrc=6TfxG_2zqMFMXM: In this costume; https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b6/2f/31/b62f31d20fb365bac4bfbc954c760e8d--anime-outfits-character-outfits.jpg

I have not decided, but she is some form of magic.... thing.

Also she's a prankster...

So she will be messing around, spiking the punch, and just playing pranks./CENTER]

Role
(Ill jump right in with Hocus Pocus the white cat
She's actually a witch, so she wears a black witch hat XD
My name change and picture are a goofy ode to her)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 11:54 AM
Come on in peeps!!)
Demon was standing in front of the door and cuts the door in half when they kicked it down. “ you little brats!” He says in anger as bat wings came from his back “ I’ll end your li-“ Deadmind stops him, he was wearing a mummy costume with his three eye showing and a bit of his muscles showing as well. His brown hair kinda popped out of the cloth here and there and he begins to push demon back “ forgive him y’all the magic three correct welcome to madness none of us are normal here~”

Momotaro
October 31st, 2017, 12:01 PM
Come on in peeps!!)
Demon was standing in front of the door and cuts the door in half when they kicked it down. “ you little brats!” He says in anger as bat wings came from his back “ I’ll end your li-“ Deadmind stops him, he was wearing a mummy costume with his three eye showing and a bit of his muscles showing as well. His brown hair kinda popped out of the cloth here and there and he begins to push demon back “ forgive him y’all the magic three correct welcome to madness none of us are normal here~”

Amber looked up at the taller figure, and smiled. Amber is my name, pleased to meet you, and you are?... And 'not normal' is my specialty.`` The small latino lady smirked, and started to walk in. Amber looked around for a certian person, smile. She wanted to have a little fun, she heard he was spiking the drinks. Amber wanted to meet a pranker like her.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 12:13 PM
XD)

Shadow am as he bows “ you’re welcome my angel ~” he says playfully as he walks off

Smile opens the door his sewn up smile now dripping with fake blood he was dressed up as Frankiestan. He laughs loudly “ Night?! My old friend don’t worry rose and the ladies are here so you won’t be alone however sliver might have got to them first “
"Shut up." He teased. "But thanks for inviting me." He said walking in.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 12:20 PM
deadmind nods “ names deadmind but I know you’re looking for a special someone. Smile is at the other door bringing night.” He says playfully.
Smile laughs loudly “ don’t mention it! Buddy! The food is at the dining hall and the drinks are sadly away from me.” He says playfully as he begins to turn around “ if you wanna flirt with someone go at it! Just be careful around the big man even Sasuke is afraid of flirting around him!” He says playfully as he begins to walk off. ~venemousrattlesnake~

wolfie
October 31st, 2017, 12:22 PM
Come on in peeps!!)

"Brats are little kids, we are not kids!" Spiral said, crossing her arms. Vix floated, his hands clapped together. " No humans!" Vix despise humans, for some reasons they were worst than his `parents`. Rowan glared at Deadmind, but he didn't speak. However his ice seem to fade a little, but not where he walked. Spiral nodded, and it didn't take her more than a second to have dragged Vix away. "LEESSSOONS!" She said cheerfully, poking Vix's forehead who wasn't too amused. Spiral tackled Vix, who dodge. The she-werewolf didn't look to happy, she was hunting the candy in Vix's tuxedo pocket. Rowan rubbed his temples, his ears went down a little trying to block out the sound. "And they say they aren't kids." Rowan mumbled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 12:40 PM
Deadmind laughs loudly “ don’t worry my friends kids are welcomed here I mean most of us are still insane so have a little fun here. Demon say hi” demon growls “ don’t want to where’s rain? He promised me candy “ he growls as rage runs up to them. His eyes and mouth were sewn up with metal wire but he looked now concerned about demon losing control he was wearing some kind of butler costume. He pats demons head trying to calm the angry demon. Demon growls loudly “ no! Where’s rain?!”

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 12:41 PM
"I'll be sure to watch out." He told Smile and walked towards the food a drinks. He had no plan to flirt with anybody, just want to be able to say he was at a party this year. He watched the people walk around him. He didn't really want to talk anyway.

Teggy
October 31st, 2017, 12:59 PM
(ill join... Skye will just be dressed as a biker girl)

October 31st, 2017, 12:59 PM
This time sliver opened the door, she was wearing a female boxer costume showing her belly which held powerful muscles. Her sliver long hair was tied up in a ponytail and she had small boxer gloves. Her grey eyes glowed happily as she smiles “ what’s up tord?! Come on in don’t worry about the old man his dad is here to keep him in check.” She says playfully as she moves to the side to let him in.

Tord had his arms crossed across his chest as the door opened, and he jumped back as he saw Silver. Taking a long breath in, he calmed himself. "Well, that's good to know," the currently-a-fallen-angel laughed. "Is Sasuke around here?" he asked absentmindedly. Sure, he was looking forward to seeing others, but currently, the only one he really cared about was Sasuke. Why? Well, he really had no idea, fiddling with his wings all over again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 01:29 PM
Sliver smiles playfully “ he’s upstairs with his old man. And also he’s a shirtless werewolf so have fun with that~” she says playfully as she moves to the side letting him in.
@.: Blue Wishes:.

Smile laughs loudly “ try your best!” He says playfully. After a while, a light voice was heard behind night “ night right?” Asked Naruto who smiles playfully at him. “ aren’t you a cute guy?”
Shadomaru

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 01:29 PM
(ill join... Skye will just be dressed as a biker girl)
Come right in!!

Teggy
October 31st, 2017, 01:41 PM
(Found a new pic for her in a diffrent costume https://i.pinimg.com/736x/54/b1/96/54b196d5f5384a5ceab5196de3c6fa30--casual-long-hair.jpg)Skye walked to the party and slammed her foot on the door forcing it open. "IM HERE~!" she yelled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 02:05 PM
(Found a new pic for her in a diffrent costume https://i.pinimg.com/736x/54/b1/96/54b196d5f5384a5ceab5196de3c6fa30--casual-long-hair.jpg)Skye walked to the party and slammed her foot on the door forcing it open. "IM HERE~!" she yelled.
Winter laughs loudly “ here is the party!” He says happily as he flies down to her. “ cute costume “ he says with a playful growl

October 31st, 2017, 02:25 PM
Sliver smiles playfully “ he’s upstairs with his old man. And also he’s a shirtless werewolf so have fun with that~” she says playfully as she moves to the side letting him in.
@.:Blue Wishes:.

Tord tensed up, “Thanks for that...I think,” he said simply, waving, before beginning to walk upstairs. Why shirtless? What drunken decision was that? He sighed, a shiver rolling up his spine as he began to walk. Wow, he did not like walking sometimes, especially when it cames to stairs. If only these stupid wings were real. After a long moment, he finally found himself upstairs, now trying to find where he was supposed to go.

Darky
October 31st, 2017, 02:32 PM
Alice was in her furry costume(my avatar) and darky was dressed as nartuo. They knocked on the door. Alice had the drinks and darky had -2 bags full of candy. Well 48.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 02:38 PM
Tord tensed up, “Thanks for that...I think,” he said simply, waving, before beginning to walk upstairs. Why shirtless? What drunken decision was that? He sighed, a shiver rolling up his spine as he began to walk. Wow, he did not like walking sometimes, especially when it cames to stairs. If only these stupid wings were real. After a long moment, he finally found himself upstairs, now trying to find where he was supposed to go.
A dark husky voice was heard behind him. “ ahh found myself a angel. Don’t go falling for me now” said Sasuke and like sliver said he was indeed shirtless showing off powerful muscles and tattoos on his body and his wolf ears flicked a bit and his wolf tail was wagging happily. “ hello dear missed me?” He says playfully

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 02:39 PM
Alice was in her furry costume(my avatar) and darky was dressed as nartuo. They knocked on the door. Alice had the drinks and darky had -2 bags full of candy. Well 48.
naruto opens the door and begins to laugh softly “ come on in my friends!”

Teggy
October 31st, 2017, 02:39 PM
Winter laughs loudly “ here is the party!” He says happily as he flies down to her. “ cute costume “ he says with a playful growl
"I was gonna go with the cat but... The wolf seemed better.... " she said smiling at him

Darky
October 31st, 2017, 02:44 PM
naruto opens the door and begins to laugh softly “ come on in my friends!”
Alice sets down the drinks and goes to her car be unloads all 48 bags.
"I hope you don't mind us bring the candy" darky said.
"Darky you own me big time" alice said as her red wolf ears twitch.

October 31st, 2017, 02:48 PM
A dark husky voice was heard behind him. “ ahh found myself a angel. Don’t go falling for me now” said Sasuke and like sliver said he was indeed shirtless showing off powerful muscles and tattoos on his body and his wolf ears flicked a bit and his wolf tail was wagging happily. “ hello dear missed me?” He says playfully

Tord tensed up for a second as he heard Sasuke, but calmed down a second later. “We’ll See about that,” he said, smirking. He tried to keep his eyes from averting downwards slightly, as he felt that might get him labeled as a pervert. He was quiet for the longest moment after Sasuke spoke, trying to figure out what to say. “Yes, I am,” he laughed, punching the other male in the side playfully,

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 02:49 PM
@.: Blue Wishes:.

Smile laughs loudly “ try your best!” He says playfully. After a while, a light voice was heard behind night “ night right?” Asked Naruto who smiles playfully at him. “ aren’t you a cute guy?”
Shadomaru
Niggt turned around a bit surprised. "And just who might you be?"

Role
October 31st, 2017, 02:51 PM
Hocus approached the large building, eyes shining with mischief. In her cat form, she would be loved and adored by all! Until she scared a few people that is. Not knowing what to expect, the white cat scratched at the door, chuckling quietly to herself.

( Here's the cat itself, (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warrior-cats-fan-clans-and-roleplaying/images/d/d5/ImagesCAA8HIKG.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141109234035) and here's kinda what the hat looks like. (https://img0.etsystatic.com/208/1/13621213/il_340x270.1313380694_nds1.jpg) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 02:57 PM
Tord tensed up for a second as he heard Sasuke, but calmed down a second later. “We’ll See about that,” he said, smirking. He tried to keep his eyes from averting downwards slightly, as he felt that might get him labeled as a pervert. He was quiet for the longest moment after Sasuke spoke, trying to figure out what to say. “Yes, I am,” he laughed, punching the other male in the side playfully,
He laughs softly “ so adorable~ come on you hungry?” He says softly as he begins to lean in and kiss his cheek “ don’t go running off on me mi amor~” he says playfully as he begins to walk downstairs “also..” he turns his head to look at him. “ you have permission to stare~”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 02:58 PM
Alice sets down the drinks and goes to her car be unloads all 48 bags.
"I hope you don't mind us bring the candy" darky said.
"Darky you own me big time" alice said as her red wolf ears twitch.
Niggt turned around a bit surprised. "And just who might you be?"
Naruto smiles “ no it’s okay we did need more since.. you know rage being the mad eater~” he turns to night “ I’m Naruto cousin to Sasuke and winter “

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 02:59 PM
"I was gonna go with the cat but... The wolf seemed better.... " she said smiling at him
Winter laughs loudly “ cute~ come on don’t go running off on me “

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 03:00 PM
Hocus approached the large building, eyes shining with mischief. In her cat form, she would be loved and adored by all! Until she scared a few people that is. Not knowing what to expect, the white cat scratched at the door, chuckling quietly to herself.

( Here's the cat itself, (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warrior-cats-fan-clans-and-roleplaying/images/d/d5/ImagesCAA8HIKG.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141109234035) and here's kinda what the hat looks like. (https://img0.etsystatic.com/208/1/13621213/il_340x270.1313380694_nds1.jpg) )
Demon opens the door “ what’s with brats ruining my door?!” He growls loudly in anger as he looks down at the cat. “ you a demon?”

Darky
October 31st, 2017, 03:02 PM
Naruto smiles “ no it’s okay we did need more since.. you know rage being the mad eater~” he turns to night “ I’m Naruto cousin to Sasuke and winter “
"Well darky did make me spend 4 thousand on candy" Alice said. "And your darky boy friend" Alice said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 03:04 PM
"Well darky did make me spend 4 thousand on candy" Alice said. "And your darky boy friend" Alice said.
he laughs softly “ yep that too~” he says as he winks at darky

Darky
October 31st, 2017, 03:07 PM
he laughs softly “ yep that too~” he says as he winks at darky
Darky smiles. Alice sighs as she puts the candy down be opens the bags.

October 31st, 2017, 03:21 PM
He laughs softly “ so adorable~ come on you hungry?” He says softly as he begins to lean in and kiss his cheek “ don’t go running off on me mi amor~” he says playfully as he begins to walk downstairs “also..” he turns his head to look at him. “ you have permission to stare~”

Tord was quiet, trying not to laugh. “I suppose I could go for something,” he shrugged. As he saw Sasuke lean in, the Norwegian moved so that his mouth was on Tord’s lips. He broke away, smirking the entire time. “I won’t, trust me,” he said, still smirking. Suddenly, his face flushed bright red. “I-I...” now he didn’t know what to say, staring into Sasuke’s eyes, now very embarrassed.

Teggy
October 31st, 2017, 03:34 PM
Winter laughs loudly “ cute~ come on don’t go running off on me “(light within)
Skye rolled her eyes as she smiled. "I was just gonna walk away.... But I guess I'll stay. " she joked

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 03:46 PM
"Nice to meet you." He said taking a sip of his drink.

Role
October 31st, 2017, 03:51 PM
Demon opens the door “ what’s with brats ruining my door?!” He growls loudly in anger as he looks down at the cat. “ you a demon?”
"No, no, my friend! I am merely a cat. I wish to join your party. Get some attention. You know, cat things," she purred slyly. "I even brought my own costume." Before he could reply, Hocus brushed past him, rubbing on his leg as she did so. "Sorry about your door by the way."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 05:01 PM
Tord was quiet, trying not to laugh. “I suppose I could go for something,” he shrugged. As he saw Sasuke lean in, the Norwegian moved so that his mouth was on Tord’s lips. He broke away, smirking the entire time. “I won’t, trust me,” he said, still smirking. Suddenly, his face flushed bright red. “I-I...” now he didn’t know what to say, staring into Sasuke’s eyes, now very embarrassed.
He laughs softly “ so adorable mi amor~” he says as he leans in once again this time purposely kissing him softly but of course he pulls away and touches his cheek “ te amor~ mi amor~” he says happily as he begins to hold him close

aleka!
October 31st, 2017, 05:08 PM
Jamie briskly made her way toward the house, her mouth curved in a smile. The young adult was dressed as a witch, sporting a satchel as well as a hat. It seemed to her that this just a ironic, since technically, according to most of society, she did kind of qualify as a witch. And after a few minutes of deciding whether or not to bring along her satchel containing a few spells and potions, she had decided she bring it, just in case the worst happened.

Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 05:10 PM
"No, no, my friend! I am merely a cat. I wish to join your party. Get some attention. You know, cat things," she purred slyly. "I even brought my own costume." Before he could reply, Hocus brushed past him, rubbing on his leg as she did so. "Sorry about your door by the way."
Demon growls softly “ I see. Don’t do anything dumb and don’t talk to rose she loves cats “

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 05:11 PM
Jamie briskly made her way toward the house, her mouth curved in a smile. The young adult was dressed as a witch, sporting a satchel as well as a hat. It seemed to her that this just a ironic, since technically, according to most of society, she did kind of qualify as a witch. And after a few minutes of deciding whether or not to bring along her satchel containing a few spells and potions, she had decided she bring it, just in case the worst happened.

Sasukewolf (madness)
Rage opens the door and claps happily when he sees Jamie he begins to do some sign language “ welcome! Is there anyone you would like to meet?” He asks happily

CreatureOfHabit
October 31st, 2017, 05:12 PM
I'm going to use my ocs Yin and Yang. I will explain them later. Yin will be an angel, and Yan a devil.

ladybugg03
October 31st, 2017, 05:13 PM
My OC Blaise (http://redheadreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Halloween-RS-440x293.jpeg)

Blaise knocked on the door and crossed her arms. She felt slightly uncomfortable in her short black dress and long nails but couldn't find anything else appropriate. Sasukewolf (madness)

aleka!
October 31st, 2017, 05:16 PM
Rage opens the door and claps happily when he sees Jamie he begins to do some sign language “ welcome! Is there anyone you would like to meet?” He asks happily

Jamie shrugged, brushing her hand lightly agaisnt the crow feather that she had weaved in among one strand of her hair. "Well, I don't really know anyone here that well, so I'm planning to get to actually know some people," she sighed quietly. "After all, it's usually awkward going into town near this place without someone close to my side." Her hand dropped to her side. Perhaps this really wasn't the best idea after all...

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 05:26 PM
Jamie shrugged, brushing her hand lightly agaisnt the crow feather that she had weaved in among one strand of her hair. "Well, I don't really know anyone here that well, so I'm planning to get to actually know some people," she sighed quietly. "After all, it's usually awkward going into town near this place without someone close to my side." Her hand dropped to her side. Perhaps this really wasn't the best idea after all...

He nods immediately and begins to think a bit “ ... “ he snaps his fingers and calls someone over within seconds rain comes over, rain was a tall cute but handsome man with sky blue eyes and orange and black hair. He was wearing a black suit with a half mask. “ hello~ names rain need help with something?”

Wolvesregion
October 31st, 2017, 05:30 PM
Scarred was walking up to the door, Ace,Remedy and Colea behind her. She knocked on the door, listening for Rage. She had never been to a party before, and was fairly nervous. They weren't wearing costumes, yet. She stared at the door, holding Ace cradled in her arms. Remedy stood next to Colea. Colea was cowering behind Scarred, and Remedy stared at him dissaprovingly. ( Sasukewolf (madness) Reconize them? :eyebrow wiggle: )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 05:31 PM
My OC Blaise (http://redheadreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Halloween-RS-440x293.jpeg)

Blaise knocked on the door and crossed her arms. She felt slightly uncomfortable in her short black dress and long nails but couldn't find anything else appropriate. Sasukewolf (madness)
Sliver smiles at Blaise “ hello beautiful ~” she says playfully as she begins to walk up to her. “ why are you alone?” She asks kindly

aleka!
October 31st, 2017, 05:35 PM
He nods immediately and begins to think a bit “ ... “ he snaps his fingers and calls someone over within seconds rain comes over, rain was a tall cute but handsome man with sky blue eyes and orange and black hair. He was wearing a black suit with a half mask. “ hello~ names rain need help with something?”

"Oh, hello Rain, I'm Jamie." She said in greeting, waving awkwardly. "Yeah. It turns out I literally have no idea who to talk to." Jamie said with a helpless smile. The female herself had long, straight brown hair that had natural streaks of a subtle ginger, along with quite an unusual shade of eyes, which were a dark amber color, nearly appearing to be brown.

October 31st, 2017, 05:45 PM
He laughs softly “ so adorable mi amor~” he says as he leans in once again this time purposely kissing him softly but of course he pulls away and touches his cheek “ te amor~ mi amor~” he says happily as he begins to hold him close

Tord was smirking now, poking Sasuke’s cheek playfully. As he was kissed again, he felt his face heat up again. How’d he fall in love with a flirt? Well, he couldn’t exactly say no to Sasuke either way. He was smiling like an idiot the whole time to be honest, holding himself as close as possible to Sasuke. “We going and getting that food or what?” He asked, smiling still.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 05:55 PM
Tord was smirking now, poking Sasuke’s cheek playfully. As he was kissed again, he felt his face heat up again. How’d he fall in love with a flirt? Well, he couldn’t exactly say no to Sasuke either way. He was smiling like an idiot the whole time to be honest, holding himself as close as possible to Sasuke. “We going and getting that food or what?” He asked, smiling still.
Sasuke laughs softly “ food? I thought I was already having dessert.” He says as he kisses his head again playfully “ but fine since you insist and I don’t like to keep my love waiting so let’s go unless you want me to carry you...” he looks at tords fake wings. “ ... you do know I have magical powers so I can make those things real especially have wings of my own.”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 05:56 PM
"Oh, hello Rain, I'm Jamie." She said in greeting, waving awkwardly. "Yeah. It turns out I literally have no idea who to talk to." Jamie said with a helpless smile. The female herself had long, straight brown hair that had natural streaks of a subtle ginger, along with quite an unusual shade of eyes, which were a dark amber color, nearly appearing to be brown.

Rain smiles “ than how about speaking with me? Also beware a friend of mine gets a little jealous when I speak with beautiful people “ he says kindly as rage steps aside to let her in

ladybugg03
October 31st, 2017, 06:12 PM
Sliver smiles at Blaise “ hello beautiful ~” she says playfully as she begins to walk up to her. “ why are you alone?” She asks kindly
Blaise raised her eyebrows and rested her weight on one hip. "Because I don't really know anyone here," she responded and held out her hand. "I'm Blaise. Nice to meet you."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 06:15 PM
Night watched the party go by him. Watching everything around him. He liked being at parties. But he also liked to drink. But he always liked to make sure nothing bad happened before he got caught being drunk. It was weird he knew, but it meant he didn't go to jail for stupid reasons.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 06:19 PM
Sliver laughs softly “ the pleasure is all mine. And how about getting to know me. Just call me sliver “

Smile eventually walks back to night and hands him a drink “ wanna have some fun?” He says playfully

October 31st, 2017, 06:25 PM
Sasuke laughs softly “ food? I thought I was already having dessert.” He says as he kisses his head again playfully “ but fine since you insist and I don’t like to keep my love waiting so let’s go unless you want me to carry you...” he looks at tords fake wings. “ ... you do know I have magical powers so I can make those things real especially have wings of my own.”

Tord snorted, “You keep telling yourself that,” he laughed. “I’m anything but dessert,” he said, laughing. Glancing down at his legs, he shrugged, “depends,” he said, smirking, “Do you want to carry me?” He snorted at his own bad attempt to make a joke. As Sasuke continued speaking, the Norwegians eyes widened. “Y-You can what?” He said, seeming to have gained a lot of excitement now, almost bouncing up and down as he stood there.

ladybugg03
October 31st, 2017, 06:28 PM
Sliver laughs softly “ the pleasure is all mine. And how about getting to know me. Just call me sliver “
"Umm ok sure," she said. "Shall we go in though? It's a bit chilly out here."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 06:29 PM

Smile eventually walks back to night and hands him a drink “ wanna have some fun?” He says playfully
He looked over to Smile. "What type of fun are we talking?" He asked, not trying to be alert or concerned.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 06:36 PM
Tord snorted, “You keep telling yourself that,” he laughed. “I’m anything but dessert,” he said, laughing. Glancing down at his legs, he shrugged, “depends,” he said, smirking, “Do you want to carry me?” He snorted at his own bad attempt to make a joke. As Sasuke continued speaking, the Norwegians eyes widened. “Y-You can what?” He said, seeming to have gained a lot of excitement now, almost bouncing up and down as he stood there.
He laughs softly “ I can make them real for example “ his eyes glowed and black and white wings appeared from his back and opened wide showing markings of old stories and old tales of the past. “ also I do since you’re so short and cute~” he says playfully as his wings begins to wrap around him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 06:36 PM
"Umm ok sure," she said. "Shall we go in though? It's a bit chilly out here."
She laughs softly “ or I can warm you up~ I am part wolf after all” he says playfully

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 06:37 PM
He looked over to Smile. "What type of fun are we talking?" He asked, not trying to be alert or concerned.
He smiles “ demon gets extremely jealous when rain is with a other and doctor gets extremely jealous when sliver talks with a other so... why not cause some chaos while drinking of course “

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 06:44 PM
He smiles “ demon gets extremely jealous when rain is with a other and doctor gets extremely jealous when sliver talks with a other so... why not cause some chaos while drinking of course “
"I hate it when you add the drinking part." He sighed, but smile. "I quit drinking a while back."

ladybugg03
October 31st, 2017, 06:44 PM
She laughs softly “ or I can warm you up~ I am part wolf after all” he says playfully
"No thank you miss," she said and entered the house. She looked around in awe. The place was huge! Blaise looked around, astonished.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 06:47 PM
Smile laughs loudly “ my job is to make people smile even in death they shall smile at my very name~” he says playfully “ so how about it? One last time?”

Sliver smiles “ our jobs kinda pay a lot and having three gods along with a creator kinda helps with the bills.” She says playfully as she walks in “ and we have a huge family too “

October 31st, 2017, 06:48 PM
He laughs softly “ I can make them real for example “ his eyes glowed and black and white wings appeared from his back and opened wide showing markings of old stories and old tales of the past. “ also I do since you’re so short and cute~” he says playfully as his wings begins to wrap around him.

Tord was just frozen in surprise now. He wanted to reach out and touch the wings, just to make sure they were authentic, but he decided to remain still, since he didn’t want to appear weird. As the wings surrounded him, Tord just kept his eyes wide in surprise. “That’s amazing,” he murmured, pressing himself against Sasuke. So many thoughts were racing through his mind now, maneuvering his hand so that he could feel his fake wings, his eyes still wide, though as he felt the wings, he looked a little sad that he wasn’t as talented or as magical.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 07:05 PM
Tord was just frozen in surprise now. He wanted to reach out and touch the wings, just to make sure they were authentic, but he decided to remain still, since he didn’t want to appear weird. As the wings surrounded him, Tord just kept his eyes wide in surprise. “That’s amazing,” he murmured, pressing himself against Sasuke. So many thoughts were racing through his mind now, maneuvering his hand so that he could feel his fake wings, his eyes still wide, though as he felt the wings, he looked a little sad that he wasn’t as talented or as magical.
He laughs softly “ mi amor~ Would you like some wings?” He asks kindly as he holds him close his wings touching tord softly as he smiles down at him. His eyes glowed a bright red and blue. “ so how about it daring wanna trade these fakes for real ones”

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 07:33 PM
Smile laughs loudly “ my job is to make people smile even in death they shall smile at my very name~” he says playfully “ so how about it? One last time?”

Sliver smiles “ our jobs kinda pay a lot and having three gods along with a creator kinda helps with the bills.” She says playfully as she walks in “ and we have a huge family too “
He put his head down in defeat. "I really hate you. One last time." He said standing. "And then I'm done."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 07:38 PM
He put his head down in defeat. "I really hate you. One last time." He said standing. "And then I'm done."
He laughs loudly “ yes! Also before anything what types of females are you after or maybe what male are you after?”

October 31st, 2017, 07:38 PM
He laughs softly “ mi amor~ Would you like some wings?” He asks kindly as he holds him close his wings touching tord softly as he smiles down at him. His eyes glowed a bright red and blue. “ so how about it daring wanna trade these fakes for real ones”

Tord was silent for the longest while, thinking over everything in his head. “Yes,” the man said a few moments later. He didn’t know what he was expecting, but after that he was dead-silent, not knowing what he should do or wait for, just watching Sasuke. Maybe the process would be painful, maybe it would be fine, he had no idea, just staying close to Sasuke for the time being.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 07:42 PM
Tord was silent for the longest while, thinking over everything in his head. “Yes,” the man said a few moments later. He didn’t know what he was expecting, but after that he was dead-silent, not knowing what he should do or wait for, just watching Sasuke. Maybe the process would be painful, maybe it would be fine, he had no idea, just staying close to Sasuke for the time being.
He smiles “ good because I already did it “ he says happily as he steps back. “ I did it while you were touching my wings.... you’re hands are very soft but I guess you should try using those new wings of yours” He says as he moves his wings back showing two beautiful looking wings that shined brightly in the colors that matched the man wearing them. Sasuke always liked to give the best to his loves and tord was indeed his love. He couldn’t be happier, new love new adventures new hope for him. He laughs softly thinking to himself “ I’m such a beast... but I’m your beast my love”

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 07:43 PM
He laughs loudly “ yes! Also before anything what types of females are you after or maybe what male are you after?”
"I'm not after anybody." He said. "I'm just a lone wolf really."

Wolvesregion
October 31st, 2017, 08:01 PM
Scarred was walking up to the door, Ace,Remedy and Colea behind her. She knocked on the door, listening for Rage. She had never been to a party before, and was fairly nervous. They weren't wearing costumes, yet. She stared at the door, holding Ace cradled in her arms. Remedy stood next to Colea. Colea was cowering behind Scarred, and Remedy stared at him dissaprovingly. ( Sasukewolf (madness) Reconize them? :eyebrow wiggle: )
bump~

October 31st, 2017, 08:06 PM
He smiles “ good because I already did it “ he says happily as he steps back. “ I did it while you were touching my wings.... you’re hands are very soft but I guess you should try using those new wings of yours” He says as he moves his wings back showing two beautiful looking wings that shined brightly in the colors that matched the man wearing them. Sasuke always liked to give the best to his loves and tord was indeed his love. He couldn’t be happier, new love new adventures new hope for him. He laughs softly thinking to himself “ I’m such a beast... but I’m your beast my love”

Tord froze, his hands automatically slapping to his back, his newfound wings stretching torwards his hands. The Norwegian now just seemed to be in shock. Wings. Wings. Real wings! Now, how to move them. Soon enough, he had found a way, but as soon as he was a reasonable distance into the air, he found himself falling from a tiny fear of heights he didn’t know he had. For the time being, he was amazed, although he was falling. He was willing to get past, since he was practically numb from amazement anyways, unsure of what to do.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 08:32 PM
Tord froze, his hands automatically slapping to his back, his newfound wings stretching torwards his hands. The Norwegian now just seemed to be in shock. Wings. Wings. Real wings! Now, how to move them. Soon enough, he had found a way, but as soon as he was a reasonable distance into the air, he found himself falling from a tiny fear of heights he didn’t know he had. For the time being, he was amazed, although he was falling. He was willing to get past, since he was practically numb from amazement anyways, unsure of what to do.
Within seconds shadow appeared right below tord and Sasuke was there immediately catching Tord with ease. His powerful wings flapped with power and strength. He smiles playfully at tord “ looks like I caught myself a angel. Didn’t think you’ll be falling for me again ~” he says with pure love and warmth as he begins to kiss his head “ but please be careful with these wings I don’t want you falling for some other guy.” He says as he softly kisses his lips a bit

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 08:35 PM
bump~
Yes!!)
Lostsoul opens the door and looks at them despite the bandages over his eyes and his light blue hair matched his pirate costume. “ ahh it’s been a while huh? “ he smells the air and looks at scarred “ rage is by rain nearby.”

Shadomaru
He laughs loudly “ lies. You had a thing for one of these guys ahh who was it.... Naruto?”

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 08:39 PM
Yes!!)
Lostsoul opens the door and looks at them despite the bandages over his eyes and his light blue hair matched his pirate costume. “ ahh it’s been a while huh? “ he smells the air and looks at scarred “ rage is by rain nearby.”

Shadomaru
He laughs loudly “ lies. You had a thing for one of these guys ahh who was it.... Naruto?”
His face blushed immediately after he said his name. He looked away. "N-No."

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 08:45 PM
(I'm bringing back one of my old Charries!!)
Scarlett Black walked up to the huge castle. Her long, brown, hair was braided down her back. She tugged on the hem of her Hogwarts Costume (https://goo.gl/images/9yYWGH), in an attempt to pull the short skirt down farther. She walked up to the huge doors and knocked loudly. She bit her bottom lip, nervous, due to the fact that she was extremely late.

Liekki
October 31st, 2017, 08:50 PM
Sania ran in shortly after the girl in front of her, wearing her witch costume. Mortified, she realized her skirt was backwards and quickly shifted it before she poked her head in, face flaming. Everyone was talking and socializing. She walked up to the flustered girl who had ran in wearing the Hogwarts costume. "Hi, nice costume. My name's Sania. What's yours? We're both late, so I thought we could talk and give excuses without annoying others," She said, bouncing on her heels.
Sinister Scarwings

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 08:55 PM
Sania ran in shortly after the girl in front of her, wearing her witch costume. Mortified, she realized her skirt was backwards and quickly shifted it before she poked her head in, face flaming. Everyone was talking and socializing. She walked up to the flustered girl who had ran in wearing the Hogwarts costume. "Hi, nice costume. My name's Sania. What's yours? We're both late, so I thought we could talk and give excuses without annoying others," She said, bouncing on her heels.
Sinister Scarwings
All nervousness gone from Scarlett's face, she snapped her head to the girl, "Thanks, I'm Scarlett, but call me Scar," she said indicating the crescent shaped scar that cut through her eyebrow. She glanced around with intelligent blue eyes.

Liekki
October 31st, 2017, 08:58 PM
All nervousness gone from Scarlett's face, she snapped her head to the girl, "Thanks, I'm Scarlett, but call me Scar," she said indicating the crescent shaped scar that cut through her eyebrow. She glanced around with intelligent blue eyes.
"Oh. Yeah, I actually um, I forgot about the party. But you know, it's cool." She smiled. Her eyes scanned the crowd, looking for anyone familiar. "They invited a bunch of people, but I don't know them personally. Or at all, actually." She bit her lip, leaning against the wall. "Do you know anyone here, Scar?" Sania asked awkwardly.

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 09:02 PM
"Oh. Yeah, I actually um, I forgot about the party. But you know, it's cool." She smiled. Her eyes scanned the crowd, looking for anyone familiar. "They invited a bunch of people, but I don't know them personally. Or at all, actually." She bit her lip, leaning against the wall. "Do you know anyone here, Scar?" Sania asked awkwardly.
"Not really," she said emotionlessly. She spotted some cute boys but erased the thought from her mind. She had no time in her life right now to deal with romance. (*cough* if you have a straight male you can try to break through her 'shell' *cough*) She didn't really want to come to this party but, she convinced herself that she needed a break. She played with the end of her braid a bit.

Liekki
October 31st, 2017, 09:07 PM
"Not really," she said emotionlessly. She spotted some cute boys but erased the thought from her mind. She had no time in her life right now to deal with romance. (*cough* if you have a straight male you can try to break through her 'shell' *cough*) She didn't really want to come to this party but, she convinced herself that she needed a break. She played with the end of her braid a bit.
"Oh, okay," Sania's gaze followed Scarlett's eyes. Sania blushed, "Yeah, I've never really been to a party like this. I feel like this is the type of party my parents warned be about." She laughed. Her smile died as she saw that Scarlett wasn't interested in the party much. She bit her cheek. "Do you want to do something? Fun, or something. I bet they have food, " Sainia offered.
(OOC: Gtg be back tommorrow 3:30 central time tommorrow)

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 09:12 PM
"Oh, okay," Sania's gaze followed Scarlett's eyes. Sania blushed, "Yeah, I've never really been to a party like this. I feel like this is the type of party my parents warned be about." She laughed. Her smile died as she saw that Scarlett wasn't interested in the party much. She bit her cheek. "Do you want to do something? Fun, or something. I bet they have food, " Sainia offered.
(OOC: Gtg be back tommorrow 3:30 central time tommorrow)
(Bye!!)
Scarlett shrugged. "I'll go explore," she said. (She will wander back to Sania when you get back on!) She walked off braid flinging around behind her.

(NOW OPEN)

Wolvesregion
October 31st, 2017, 09:14 PM
Yes!!)

Shadomaru
"Helloooooo" Remedy jumped towards Lostsoul. "What ya been up too?" She asks as the others greeted him warmly. Colea s looking for Rose, while Scarred, still have doing her baby, walks inside giving Lostsoul a kind look. "Wonder what No Names up to?" She asked him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 09:24 PM
Lostsoul nods slowly “ he’s talking with rose and I haven’t being doing much.... “ he says softly as he looks away. “ so how have y’all? Madness has been running well and Sasuke and the rest are back especially the first maker killer... “ he rubs the back of his neck “ want me to call rage?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 09:26 PM
(Bye!!)
Scarlett shrugged. "I'll go explore," she said. (She will wander back to Sania when you get back on!) She walked off braid flinging around behind her.

(NOW OPEN)
Dj was nearby when he saw her, he just wore a normal suit, his hair black and neon green and his eyes glowed a bright green as he sees her. His eyes glowed as fireflies began to fly around her and soon began making shapes in this case words saying “ hello”

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 09:32 PM
Dj was nearby when he saw her, he just wore a normal suit, his hair black and neon green and his eyes glowed a bright green as he sees her. His eyes glowed as fireflies began to fly around her and soon began making shapes in this case words saying “ hello”
(Woah! I imagined that and it was amazing, nice imagery XD )
Scar smiled a bit as she saw the words and turned to the green eyes. She waved at DJ and debating whether or not walk over. Her oceanic (navyish) blue eyes glowed with amusement.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 09:38 PM
(Woah! I imagined that and it was amazing, nice imagery XD )
Scar smiled a bit as she saw the words and turned to the green eyes. She waved at DJ and debating whether or not walk over. Her oceanic (navyish) blue eyes glowed with amusement.
XD dj is a silent guy. Rarely talks and always uses fireflies to speak for him. But he’s quite a talker with them :3) Dj smiles a soft warm smile as he moves his hands and the fireflies began to move around her and form words once again around him. “ Names Dj. You’re a princess right? Since you’re so beautiful and all.”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 09:40 PM
His face blushed immediately after he said his name. He looked away. "N-No."
Smile immediately laughs “ oh yes it is! Naruto the fox just stole your heart all over again! And you didn’t talk to him” he says while laughing loudly “
This is priceless!”

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 09:43 PM
XD dj is a silent guy. Rarely talks and always uses fireflies to speak for him. But he’s quite a talker with them :3) Dj smiles a soft warm smile as he moves his hands and the fireflies began to move around her and form words once again around him. “ Names Dj. You’re a princess right? Since you’re so beautiful and all.”
"Scarlett, but call- err, write? me Scar!" She said brightly. Colored flushed her tan cheeks when she heard the compliment. That was definitely something she was not used to. "No I am not a princess," she smiled shyly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 09:48 PM
"Scarlett, but call- err, write? me Scar!" She said brightly. Colored flushed her tan cheeks when she heard the compliment. That was definitely something she was not used to. "No I am not a princess," she smiled shyly.
He thinks for a bit than the fireflies move around again “ than angel? Or perhaps a goddess?” He laughs a soft gentle laugh as he begins to walk up to her fireflies following him as he stood before her. He holds out his hand and the fireflies began to make smaller words on his very hand. “ I’m just curious. You don’t see a beautiful, elegant woman around these parts especially in a place like this. With people like I “ After the words moved and formed. The fireflies turned into a small glowing orb waiting to answer.

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 09:51 PM
He thinks for a bit than the fireflies move around again “ than angel? Or perhaps a goddess?” He laughs a soft gentle laugh as he begins to walk up to her fireflies following him as he stood before her. He holds out his hand and the fireflies began to make smaller words on his very hand. “ I’m just curious. You don’t see a beautiful, elegant woman around these parts especially in a place like this. With people like I “ After the words moved and formed. The fireflies turned into a small glowing orb waiting to answer.
She let out a cheerful laugh, "Elegant is the last word to describe me! Clumsy is a better one," she remarked. She gave him a confused looks, "People like you? I don't see anything wrong with you? You're just fine! I mean-uh-not like-! I think I'll shut up now," she stuttered, then eventually facepalming.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 09:55 PM
She let out a cheerful laugh, "Elegant is the last word to describe me! Clumsy is a better one," she remarked. She gave him a confused looks, "People like you? I don't see anything wrong with you? You're just fine! I mean-uh-not like-! I think I'll shut up now," she stuttered, then eventually facepalming.
He laughs softly as the fireflies moved again “ I am far from normal my dear. For example,” his eyes glowed as electricity suddenly appears moving around his body and eventually forming into two huge electric dragons who looked down at her. This time electricity formed around his hands “ This is my power that granted me a place in the house of madness. “ they say as the electricity eventually disappears and the fireflies were back. “ but that is for a other time want some company? “ his fireflies asked as he smiles kindly

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 09:58 PM
Smile immediately laughs “ oh yes it is! Naruto the fox just stole your heart all over again! And you didn’t talk to him” he says while laughing loudly “
This is priceless!”
"Shut up." He said blushing even harder. "He'll hear you."

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 09:59 PM
He laughs softly as the fireflies moved again “ I am far from normal my dear. For example,” his eyes glowed as electricity suddenly appears moving around his body and eventually forming into two huge electric dragons who looked down at her. This time electricity formed around his hands “ This is my power that granted me a place in the house of madness. “ they say as the electricity eventually disappears and the fireflies were back. “ but that is for a other time want some company? “ his fireflies asked as he smiles kindly
She gawked in awe at his electrical display. "That! Was cool!" She exclaimed. She turned her attention back to the green eyes, "Some company would be nice," she said smoothly. She once again tried to pull down the hem of her miniskirt, feeling extremely self conscious.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 10:06 PM
"Shut up." He said blushing even harder. "He'll hear you."
He laughs softly “ this is going to be so much fun especially with the fact that he’s a god and man did so many people love him~ and oh how he loved them one is already calling your man his what are you going to do about it?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 10:07 PM
She gawked in awe at his electrical display. "That! Was cool!" She exclaimed. She turned her attention back to the green eyes, "Some company would be nice," she said smoothly. She once again tried to pull down the hem of her miniskirt, feeling extremely self conscious.
Dj smiles as he nods happily. He looks around a bit than leans in close to whisper in his real voice “ just stay by me okay?” He asks in a dark husky British voice which has a smooth playful tone. He leans back and makes the shh sign with a wink

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 10:10 PM
Dj smiles as he nods happily. He looks around a bit than leans in close to whisper in his real voice “ just stay by me okay?” He asks in a dark husky British voice which has a smooth playful tone. He leans back and makes the shh sign with a wink
She nods as her heart melts. A British accent!!!! her heart squeals. She beats down the feeling with a mental baseball bat and scolds herself for the color rushing to her cheeks. She grins and winks back, trying to murder the annoying butterflies fluttering around her chest.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 10:18 PM
She nods as her heart melts. A British accent!!!! her heart squeals. She beats down the feeling with a mental baseball bat and scolds herself for the color rushing to her cheeks. She grins and winks back, trying to murder the annoying butterflies fluttering around her chest.
He laughs softly as the fireflies come back “ so shall we head out? Or was my voice too much for you?”

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 10:24 PM
He laughs softly as the fireflies come back “ so shall we head out? Or was my voice too much for you?”
She rolled her eyes playfully and gestures for him to lead.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 10:24 PM
He laughs softly “ this is going to be so much fun especially with the fact that he’s a god and man did so many people love him~ and oh how he loved them one is already calling your man his what are you going to do about it?”
"I'm not going to do anything about it." He said, letting the red on his face cool down. "Who is this guy?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 10:27 PM
Dj laughs softly as he begins to walk again. “ so far only Sasuke and Naruto know about my voice... was it good?” His fireflies asked as he walks.

Smile grins “ her name is darky. She’s a old lover of Naruto in one of his many past lives.”

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 10:41 PM
Dj laughs softly as he begins to walk again. “ so far only Sasuke and Naruto know about my voice... was it good?” His fireflies asked as he walks.

Smile grins “ her name is darky. She’s a old lover of Naruto in one of his many past lives.”
She was unsure of how to answer this question, "I guess, British accents are....i dont know....my obsession. I mean I'm not obsessed, but I like them. Why didn't I just say that in the first place!" She muttered the last part to herself.

Burnpaw
October 31st, 2017, 10:42 PM
Lake dragged Ghost along. "Hey, I don't want to be here either," He explained to the fifteen year old Albino, "but at least try to not look like you want to run away from here and burn the place to the ground!"
Ghost glared up at the older boy, "Yeah, well, you look stupid. What are you, a soldier?"
"Of course I look stupid! I am stupid! And yes, all I had to do was put on my old uniform and paint my face a bit, but at least I tried, you aint even dressed up!" Lake scruffed his fluffy white hair. "I'm scary enough as it is, people think I'm a freak." He growled glumly.
"Hey, try to enjoy yourself, just don't drink anything if you don't know what it is, or put anything in your mouth, or--" Blake started to go into his worry-rambling. Ghost rolled his eyes and slipped into the crowed silently. 'Lake glanced around. Well now what?

Role
October 31st, 2017, 10:43 PM
Demon growls softly “ I see. Don’t do anything dumb and don’t talk to rose she loves cats “
Hocus looks back, and winks at him. "I'd love to meet this Rose, actually. May I see her? Pretty please??" Giving Demon her best sad pouty face, Hocus let out a small pleading whimper.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 10:45 PM

"That's good to know. Nice to know the guy has someone else in his life now." He said staying strong.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 10:49 PM
Stone jumps down and lands right in front of lake alongside ghost. He flicked his hair a bit on his back many stones were coming out of his back and his stone colored hair shined a bit in a light. His sliver eyes look at the closely “ welcome to the house of madness we’re all made here”
Burnpaw

Demon sighs softly “ you wish to speak with our leader so be it follow me “ he says calmly as he begins to walk
Hocus Pocus

Smile laughs softly “ he’s bi. A god who lives forever and has many versions of him in many worlds so technically you’re still his man. And he’ll see you as that always “

Role
October 31st, 2017, 10:54 PM
Demon sighs softly “ you wish to speak with our leader so be it follow me “ he says calmly as he begins to walk
Hocus Pocus
"Ooh, leader, eh? Must be really fancy!" Hocus pads beside Demon, smiling mischieviously. She would get a real kick out of this.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 10:57 PM
"Ooh, leader, eh? Must be really fancy!" Hocus pads beside Demon, smiling mischieviously. She would get a real kick out of this.
Eventually rose was seen, she was a tall powerful looking woman with rose colored hair and purple eyes, she had a scar on her head and was wearing a knight costume making her look handsome in a way. She sees them and smiles “ hello demon and you must be Hocus right? Can I help with something?”

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 11:13 PM
Dj laughs softly as he begins to speak this time in his real British accent “ I see. I guess I should have spoken earlier “

Stone jumps down and lands right in front of lake alongside ghost. He flicked his hair a bit on his back many stones were coming out of his back and his stone colored hair shined a bit in a light. His sliver eyes look at the closely “ welcome to the house of madness we’re all made here”
Burnpaw

Hocus Pocus

Smile laughs softly “ he’s bi. A god who lives forever and has many versions of him in many worlds so technically you’re still his man. And he’ll see you as that always “
He looked at Smile. "He doesn't see me as his." He said trying to laugh it off. "Does he?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 11:16 PM
He looked at Smile. "He doesn't see me as his." He said trying to laugh it off. "Does he?"
Smile grins “ he does. As the god of all things good. He holds special bonds with only a rare few that get the honor to hold him close. He loves you and any other man or woman who held his past selves close... especially Sasuke “

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 11:30 PM
Smile grins “ he does. As the god of all things good. He holds special bonds with only a rare few that get the honor to hold him close. He loves you and any other man or woman who held his past selves close... especially Sasuke “
Wow...." He had to think about that letting out a sigh of relief. "Well. I guess that's one thing I can get off my mind."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 11:31 PM
Wow...." He had to think about that letting out a sigh of relief. "Well. I guess that's one thing I can get off my mind."
He laughs softly “ yep why not go see if what I said was truth or lie. Go he’s with the girl who called him her man “

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 11:41 PM
He laughs softly “ yep why not go see if what I said was truth or lie. Go he’s with the girl who called him her man “
He looked at Smile. "I hate you." He said not being serious and walked towards the god.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 11:43 PM
He looked at Smile. "I hate you." He said not being serious and walked towards the god.
Smile laughs softly “ I love you too~” He says playfully

Naruto sees night and smile a kind warm smile. “ oh? Now you finally see me I was starting to get jealous of you and smile. “

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 11:49 PM
Smile laughs softly “ I love you too~” He says playfully

Naruto sees night and smile a kind warm smile. “ oh? Now you finally see me I was starting to get jealous of you and smile. “
He stopped in front of Naruto. "Now why would you of all people be jealous." He said hugging him.

ladybugg03
October 31st, 2017, 11:49 PM

"I see," Blaise said and turnd around to Sliver. "And where do you fit in to this family?"
(SORRY! I got busy and I'm not used to not being quoted!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 11:59 PM
He stopped in front of Naruto. "Now why would you of all people be jealous." He said hugging him.
He smiles “ because gods only love a few and I intend to Keep that few” he says as he holds him close kissing his head

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 12:01 AM
"I see," Blaise said and turnd around to Sliver. "And where do you fit in to this family?"
(SORRY! I got busy and I'm not used to not being quoted!)
It’s okay! It’s my fault for not quoting you! :3) Sliver smiles “ I’m the second in command next in line to lead this family. I am the most strongest warrior aside from Sasuke of course “

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 12:02 AM
He smiles “ because gods only love a few and I intend to Keep that few” he says as he holds him close kissing his head
"Trust me. I intend on going nowhere." He told him softly, closing his eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 12:15 AM
"Trust me. I intend on going nowhere." He told him softly, closing his eyes.
He laughs softly “ that’s good to know ~” he says as he touches his cheek and smiles “ missed me?”

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 12:19 AM
He laughs softly “ that’s good to know ~” he says as he touches his cheek and smiles “ missed me?”
"I missed you so much." He answered. "I haven't slept for a few days."

November 1st, 2017, 04:49 AM
Within seconds shadow appeared right below tord and Sasuke was there immediately catching Tord with ease. His powerful wings flapped with power and strength. He smiles playfully at tord “ looks like I caught myself a angel. Didn’t think you’ll be falling for me again ~” he says with pure love and warmth as he begins to kiss his head “ but please be careful with these wings I don’t want you falling for some other guy.” He says as he softly kisses his lips a bit

(( I went to bed and suddenly there’s 14 pages- ))

Tord had been bracing for a fall of any sort, whether it made his arm or leg go numb or become fractured. You could probably imagine his surprise when Sasuke was there. However, relief had overcome him as well. Laughing a second later, leaning his head against Sasuke’s chest for a moment, before remembering that he was shirtless, and flinched away, only to find his mouth on Sasuke’s. He was dead silent for the next couple of minutes, an awkward smile on his face. “Trust me, that won’t be happening any time soon,” he said, once Sasuke had finished speaking again, smiling the whole time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 06:45 AM
(( I went to bed and suddenly there’s 14 pages- ))

Tord had been bracing for a fall of any sort, whether it made his arm or leg go numb or become fractured. You could probably imagine his surprise when Sasuke was there. However, relief had overcome him as well. Laughing a second later, leaning his head against Sasuke’s chest for a moment, before remembering that he was shirtless, and flinched away, only to find his mouth on Sasuke’s. He was dead silent for the next couple of minutes, an awkward smile on his face. “Trust me, that won’t be happening any time soon,” he said, once Sasuke had finished speaking again, smiling the whole time.
Sasuke laughs softly “ what? Not used to me shirtless?” He asks playfully as he begins to move down landing safely and soon his wings disappeared. “ if I put on a shirt you owe me a kiss. Deal?” He asks pls as he puts tord down

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 06:45 AM
"I missed you so much." He answered. "I haven't slept for a few days."
Naruto smiles “ why is that? Are Nightmares taking over your mind again? Or is it because I’m not by your side”

Wolvesregion
November 1st, 2017, 07:01 AM
Yes!!)

Shadomaru
(Dang, this makes me wanna be in madness again so bad XD)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 07:12 AM
Naruto smiles “ why is that? Are Nightmares taking over your mind again? Or is it because I’m not by your side”
"Both........." He answered after being a bit hesitant to do so.

aleka!
November 1st, 2017, 07:40 AM
Rain smiles “ than how about speaking with me? Also beware a friend of mine gets a little jealous when I speak with beautiful people “ he says kindly as rage steps aside to let her in

She giggled quietly. "Are you sure about that?" The young witch said as she stepped inside, lifting the rim put her hat slightly up. She waited for a moment for Rain to follow, if he would do that anyways. With a tang, she remembered how she had left her familiar, a crow, back at her home strewn in with the forest. Tenebris had seemed to be quite unhappy about that, chattering definitively while bouncing around his numerous perches.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 08:06 AM
"Both........." He answered after being a bit hesitant to do so.
He laughs softly “ so cute~ .... but unfortunately the only thing I can do for now and get rid of your nightmares... as a god I can’t leave this place you know this right?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 08:07 AM
She giggled quietly. "Are you sure about that?" The young witch said as she stepped inside, lifting the rim put her hat slightly up. She waited for a moment for Rain to follow, if he would do that anyways. With a tang, she remembered how she had left her familiar, a crow, back at her home strewn in with the forest. Tenebris had seemed to be quite unhappy about that, chattering definitively while bouncing around his numerous perches.
Rain laughs softly as he follows her. “ you know I can tell that you’re a bird person but are you a fox person as well?” He asks playfully

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 08:08 AM
She was unsure of how to answer this question, "I guess, British accents are....i dont know....my obsession. I mean I'm not obsessed, but I like them. Why didn't I just say that in the first place!" She muttered the last part to herself.
Dj laughs softly as he begins to speak this time in his real British accent “ I see. I guess I should have spoken earlier “

aleka!
November 1st, 2017, 08:11 AM
Rain laughs softly as he follows her. “ you know I can tell that you’re a bird person but are you a fox person as well?” He asks playfully

Jamie shrugged. What is he on about...? She wondered before replying to his question. "Well, I mean, I gues..." She said, trailing off before looking at him and slightly tipping her head to the side in wonder.

Zan Partizanne
November 1st, 2017, 08:13 AM
(Wait what happened I fell asleep before I could get back on my phone)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 08:40 AM
He laughs softly “ so cute~ .... but unfortunately the only thing I can do for now and get rid of your nightmares... as a god I can’t leave this place you know this right?”
"Yes. I do." He said. "And don't get rid of my nightmares. I can get rid of them myself."

rubinaito
November 1st, 2017, 08:47 AM
Ebony hesitated by the door, her black curly hair blowing around slightly in the wind and her orange eyes locked on the handle.

November 1st, 2017, 09:03 AM
Sasuke laughs softly “ what? Not used to me shirtless?” He asks playfully as he begins to move down landing safely and soon his wings disappeared. “ if I put on a shirt you owe me a kiss. Deal?” He asks pls as he puts tord down

"Well..." Tord was quiet for the longest moment. "Yes, pretty much,"
he laughed. As Sasuke's wings vanished, Tord's hand quickly moved to his back, somewhat relieved to see that his were still there. "Well, you got yourself a deal there," he laughed, giving Sasuke a quick kiss on his cheek. "Just you wait," he laughed, crossing his arms, now waiting to see what would happen.

Zan Partizanne
November 1st, 2017, 09:47 AM
Dawn rubbed her hands together trying to warm them up from being outside for a while. (It was ungodly cold outside on Halloween XD )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 10:20 AM
Skeleton Kitty
The door opens and a tall handsome Hispanic man with scars over his left eye and one on his neck. his one good amber eye glowed warmly as he saw her. " you've come mi amor" he says happily in his exotic hispanic husky voice. he holds out his hand to her. " welcome to my home. " he says happily. he wore a black and red suit and a mask half covering his face mostly covering his normal eye so his scars were out and seen but he didn't care.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 10:23 AM
"Yes. I do." He said. "And don't get rid of my nightmares. I can get rid of them myself."
he smiles kindly " winter likes to play around with my loves hurting them in ways I do not know. " he kisses him on the lips and smiles softly " I wont let him get to you my love."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 10:25 AM
Jamie shrugged. What is he on about...? She wondered before replying to his question. "Well, I mean, I gues..." She said, trailing off before looking at him and slightly tipping her head to the side in wonder.
he smiles kindly " well my brother controls a crow god and I control a fox god so .... kinda makes a man jealous since a crow aka my brother is your favorite "

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 10:26 AM
"Well..." Tord was quiet for the longest moment. "Yes, pretty much,"
he laughed. As Sasuke's wings vanished, Tord's hand quickly moved to his back, somewhat relieved to see that his were still there. "Well, you got yourself a deal there," he laughed, giving Sasuke a quick kiss on his cheek. "Just you wait," he laughed, crossing his arms, now waiting to see what would happen.
.:Blue Wishes:.
He laughs softly " as you wish mi amor." he says with a wink as his eyes glowed and a louse black buttoned shirt appeared on his body covering his muscles but still showed a peek with the forest two buttons opened. he begins to suddenly hold tord close " now about that kiss.."

Role
November 1st, 2017, 10:31 AM
Eventually rose was seen, she was a tall powerful looking woman with rose colored hair and purple eyes, she had a scar on her head and was wearing a knight costume making her look handsome in a way. She sees them and smiles “ hello demon and you must be Hocus right? Can I help with something?”
The cat purred and looked up at Rose with a smile. "I heard that you like cats," she replied.
(Short again sorry :"( )

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 10:31 AM
he smiles kindly " winter likes to play around with my loves hurting them in ways I do not know. " he kisses him on the lips and smiles softly " I wont let him get to you my love."
He hugged him again. "He won't get to me. I wouldn't let that happen."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 10:36 AM
The cat purred and looked up at Rose with a smile. "I heard that you like cats," she replied.
(Short again sorry :"( )
ITS OKAY!!! ;3) she smiles kindly " yep I do my dear. why? you do know that your in my house. my rules."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 10:37 AM
He hugged him again. "He won't get to me. I wouldn't let that happen."
Naruto smiles as he kisses his head " good now than tell me how have you been found anything new or fun while we were apart."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 10:38 AM
Dawn rubbed her hands together trying to warm them up from being outside for a while. (It was ungodly cold outside on Halloween XD )
Shadow eyes glowed as black wings begins to cover dawn " hello why are you outside? its cold out here and as far as I know people don't like the cold that much."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 10:42 AM
Naruto smiles as he kisses his head " good now than tell me how have you been found anything new or fun while we were apart."
"No. Pretty much the same has been going on with me." He told him. "Although, I did find a wolf pup injured in my backyard. Apparently, he belonged to a pack searching for him. So I now have a small pack of wolves with me until they are healthy enough to leave."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 10:48 AM
"No. Pretty much the same has been going on with me." He told him. "Although, I did find a wolf pup injured in my backyard. Apparently, he belonged to a pack searching for him. So I now have a small pack of wolves with me until they are healthy enough to leave."
Naruto laughs softy "... a wolf huh? interesting.. Um tell me how much do you love wolves?" he asks sounding a bit jealous

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 11:00 AM
Naruto laughs softy "... a wolf huh? interesting.. Um tell me how much do you love wolves?" he asks sounding a bit jealous
"You sound jealous." He teased. "I'm just taking care of them until they are healthy enough to leave."

Zan Partizanne
November 1st, 2017, 11:17 AM
Shadow eyes glowed as black wings begins to cover dawn " hello why are you outside? its cold out here and as far as I know people don't like the cold that much."
"Sorry about that..." she said "I just couldn't help but notice how beautiful it was outside and I wanted to admire it for a while".

November 1st, 2017, 11:21 AM
He laughs softly " as you wish mi amor." he says with a wink as his eyes glowed and a louse black buttoned shirt appeared on his body covering his muscles but still showed a peek with the forest two buttons opened. he begins to suddenly hold tord close " now about that kiss.."

Tord just smiled for the time being, blinking as the shirt suddenly appeared. Magic must be nice that was one of the thoughts ringing through his mind as he looked at Sasuke. "A deal is a deal," he laughed, getting up and placing his lips on Sasuke's. The small Norwegian was now smiling like an idiot, his eye lighting up as he stood there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 11:23 AM
"You sound jealous." He teased. "I'm just taking care of them until they are healthy enough to leave."
He huffs stubbornly “ well Sasuke is a wolf and I am a fox. Not a wolf “ He says with a small huff

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 11:27 AM
Tord just smiled for the time being, blinking as the shirt suddenly appeared. Magic must be nice that was one of the thoughts ringing through his mind as he looked at Sasuke. "A deal is a deal," he laughed, getting up and placing his lips on Sasuke's. The small Norwegian was now smiling like an idiot, his eye lighting up as he stood there.
Sasuke immediately kisses him back holding him closer to him. His eyes glowed brightly as he pulls away while smiling like a complete idiot. “... again. I don’t think I’ve had enough of your sweetness “

Role
November 1st, 2017, 11:27 AM
ITS OKAY!!! ;3) she smiles kindly " yep I do my dear. why? you do know that your in my house. my rules."
"I thought I'd just give you some company for a while," she purred slyly. Hocus studied the girl, from her head to her toes. She seems nice, but authoritive. "What are the rules?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 11:28 AM
"Sorry about that..." she said "I just couldn't help but notice how beautiful it was outside and I wanted to admire it for a while".
He nods slowly as he looks up “ Winter is indeed beautiful but the real winter is a complete flirt. “ he smiles kindly “ but fine I’ll be here to warm you “

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 11:29 AM
He huffs stubbornly “ well Sasuke is a wolf and I am a fox. Not a wolf “ He says with a small huff
"It's alright." He said. "I can assure you none of those wolves is Sasuke, and that I would always love you more than those wolves."

rubinaito
November 1st, 2017, 11:36 AM
Skeleton Kitty
The door opens and a tall handsome Hispanic man with scars over his left eye and one on his neck. his one good amber eye glowed warmly as he saw her. " you've come mi amor" he says happily in his exotic hispanic husky voice. he holds out his hand to her. " welcome to my home. " he says happily. he wore a black and red suit and a mask half covering his face mostly covering his normal eye so his scars were out and seen but he didn't care.

Ebony smiled up at him, shifting slightly to adjust her black dress. "Happy to be here, Lost." She murmured, leaning against the doorframe."How is everyone doing?" She asked, sneaking a peek inside but not making any movement to go inside the warm and lit up house.

Zan Partizanne
November 1st, 2017, 11:41 AM
He nods slowly as he looks up “ Winter is indeed beautiful but the real winter is a complete flirt. “ he smiles kindly “ but fine I’ll be here to warm you “
Dawn giggled before scooting a bit closer to him "I'd like that" she says shyly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 11:45 AM
Ebony smiled up at him, shifting slightly to adjust her black dress. "Happy to be here, Lost." She murmured, leaning against the doorframe."How is everyone doing?" She asked, sneaking a peek inside but not making any movement to go inside the warm and lit up house.
Lost smiles kindly as he moves to the side “ they’re doing fine especially I since you’re here. Come inside let us talk” He says kindly as he held out his hand “ unless you would like for me to show you around?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 11:46 AM
"It's alright." He said. "I can assure you none of those wolves is Sasuke, and that I would always love you more than those wolves."
Naruto nods slowly “ .... hmmm fine..” he says stubbornly as he rubs the back of his neck. “ I love you too..”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 11:47 AM
Dawn giggled before scooting a bit closer to him "I'd like that" she says shyly.
Shadow smile kindly as his wings wrapped around her. “ good”

Zan Partizanne
November 1st, 2017, 11:50 AM
Dawn's rosy cheeks darkened a bit again, She had never been this close to a boy before and she wasn't going to lie. It was pretty warm.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 11:51 AM
Naruto nods slowly “ .... hmmm fine..” he says stubbornly as he rubs the back of his neck. “ I love you too..”
"Nothing will ever change that." Right then his stomach growled and he hid the embarrassment from his face.

rubinaito
November 1st, 2017, 12:23 PM
Lost smiles kindly as he moves to the side “ they’re doing fine especially I since you’re here. Come inside let us talk” He says kindly as he held out his hand “ unless you would like for me to show you around?”
Ebony smiled and took his hand, tilting her head slightly. "I'd love for you to show me around."

SacredMadness
November 1st, 2017, 12:30 PM
She smiled, her face turning into a tomato. She stuck her hands in the pockets of her Ravenclaw Hogwarts costume.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 12:32 PM
Ebony smiled and took his hand, tilting her head slightly. "I'd love for you to show me around."
Lost smiles happily as he begins to hold her hand tightly and eventually kisses it with a smirk on his face. " thank you..." he says kindly as he begins to lead her in eventually leading her to the ball room which was big and beautiful as if it was meant for some big royal family but the house of madness were far from royal. He stops and looks at her " this is the ball room. I know its not much but.. its good for us."

Shadomaru
Naruto laughs softly " you hungry huh? " he asks playfully " follow rage he'll lead you to the food"

@asriel dreamer
he smiles kindly as he just stands there with her. he looks up and sighs softly "tell me are you .... interested in any madness warrior here?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 12:34 PM
She smiled, her face turning into a tomato. She stuck her hands in the pockets of her Ravenclaw Hogwarts costume.
He laughs softly " blushing how cute" he says playfully as he begins to slow down walking by her

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 12:38 PM
Lost smiles happily as he begins to hold her hand tightly and eventually kisses it with a smirk on his face. " thank you..." he says kindly as he begins to lead her in eventually leading her to the ball room which was big and beautiful as if it was meant for some big royal family but the house of madness were far from royal. He stops and looks at her " this is the ball room. I know its not much but.. its good for us."

Shadomaru
Naruto laughs softly " you hungry huh? " he asks playfully " follow rage he'll lead you to the food"

@asriel dreamer
he smiles kindly as he just stands there with her. he looks up and sighs softly "tell me are you .... interested in any madness warrior here?"
"Thank you, Naruto."

SacredMadness
November 1st, 2017, 12:40 PM
He laughs softly " blushing how cute" he says playfully as he begins to slow down walking by her
It turned even brighter at this comment. She looked away, mentally begging herself to stop blushing. I hate human nature.... she thought to herself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 12:44 PM
"Thank you, Naruto."
Naruto smiles kindly " don't worry about it and go the mad eater eats a lot" he says playfully

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 12:45 PM
It turned even brighter at this comment. She looked away, mentally begging herself to stop blushing. I hate human nature.... she thought to herself.
Dj laughs softly " yep cute" he says playfully as he suddenly stands in front of her " humans are so adorable but you are by far the most cutest of them all."

SacredMadness
November 1st, 2017, 12:47 PM
Dj laughs softly " yep cute" he says playfully as he suddenly stands in front of her " humans are so adorable but you are by far the most cutest of them all."
The blush disappeared from her face and she snapped her head to DJ. Her eyes were stone and her voice could freeze hell over, "Do not call me cute"

November 1st, 2017, 12:55 PM
Sasuke immediately kisses him back holding him closer to him. His eyes glowed brightly as he pulls away while smiling like a complete idiot. “... again. I don’t think I’ve had enough of your sweetness “

Tord laughed. "Well, maybe we can find a way to make things even sweeter" He smiled, placing his head against Sasuke's chest for a moment, before looking back up. "You want to go and get something?" he asked sweetly, looking at the other male warmly.

(( I have some plot ideas, but they're stupid, so... ))

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 12:55 PM
Naruto smiles kindly " don't worry about it and go the mad eater eats a lot" he says playfully
He smiled and walked to the food.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 01:02 PM
Tord laughed. "Well, maybe we can find a way to make things even sweeter" He smiled, placing his head against Sasuke's chest for a moment, before looking back up. "You want to go and get something?" he asked sweetly, looking at the other male warmly.

(( I have some plot ideas, but they're stupid, so... ))
Say it mi amor! if its from you I know its going to be awesome!!)
He smiles playfully " ohh now I'm excited." he says happily as he begins to his his head " and sure I just saw rage heading over there so we gotta hurry if we want something" he says playfully

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 01:04 PM
The blush disappeared from her face and she snapped her head to DJ. Her eyes were stone and her voice could freeze hell over, "Do not call me cute"
He laughs softly " or what? I speak truth mi amor" he says as he begins to lean back his eyes glowing as small bolts of electricity came a bit out of his eyes " or would it be better if I called you goddess"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 01:06 PM
He smiled and walked to the food.
Rage was already there with a knife in his hand already trying to cut off the wires on his mouth he hears someone and looks over to night.

SacredMadness
November 1st, 2017, 01:12 PM
He laughs softly " or what? I speak truth mi amor" he says as he begins to lean back his eyes glowing as small bolts of electricity came a bit out of his eyes " or would it be better if I called you goddess"
"Or I will jinx you," she said, coldly. She starts to feel tingly all over again. She makes it disappear by remembering that he called her cute. It was one of her pet peeves.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 01:17 PM
"Or I will jinx you," she said, coldly. She starts to feel tingly all over again. She makes it disappear by remembering that he called her cute. It was one of her pet peeves.
he smiles softly " jinx? you do know that you're in the house of madness we deal with demons and angels have three gods in this very party right now? than again make the four since you are a goddess" he says kindly

SacredMadness
November 1st, 2017, 01:18 PM
he smiles softly " jinx? you do know that you're in the house of madness we deal with demons and angels have three gods in this very party right now? than again make the four since you are a goddess" he says kindly
She sighs in annoyance, "Compliments don't really work," she said bored. This whole charade itself was getting boring.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 01:25 PM
She sighs in annoyance, "Compliments don't really work," she said bored. This whole charade itself was getting boring.
He laughs softly “ than how about this-“ his eyes glowed as electricity covers his body and eventually in his place was a huge snake like dragon with four legs and no wings. Electricity was its hair and it’s long whiskers moved a bit as he looks down at her. “ I am a beast, a dark spawn of the dark lord himself. As the god technology and electricity I ask this of you.” He bows his head “ became my princess.”

SacredMadness
November 1st, 2017, 01:30 PM
He laughs softly “ than how about this-“ his eyes glowed as electricity covers his body and eventually in his place was a huge snake like dragon with four legs and no wings. Electricity was its hair and it’s long whiskers moved a bit as he looks down at her. “ I am a beast, a dark spawn of the dark lord himself. As the god technology and electricity I ask this of you.” He bows his head “ became my princess.”
Her eyes widened a bit what remained like sapphires. "Your princess?" She asked sarcastically. Her waterfall of brown hair, though braided, hung from her head like a rope.

November 1st, 2017, 01:31 PM
Say it mi amor! if its from you I know its going to be awesome!!)
He smiles playfully " ohh now I'm excited." he says happily as he begins to his his head " and sure I just saw rage heading over there so we gotta hurry if we want something" he says playfully

Tord laughed, smiling. "Well, we better move fast then," he said, slipping his hand into Sasuke's. "We do want to get some food," he added, before beginning to run, trying not to trip as he pulled Sasuke with him.

(( I donno actually-

Well, it's something like maybe a small contest for the party

Or, there's also the supernatural approach, where a person gets possesed or something like that.
I donno... ))

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 01:47 PM
Rage was already there with a knife in his hand already trying to cut off the wires on his mouth he hears someone and looks over to night.
Night felt someone looking at him and stared at Rage. "What are you doing?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 01:58 PM
Tord laughed, smiling. "Well, we better move fast then," he said, slipping his hand into Sasuke's. "We do want to get some food," he added, before beginning to run, trying not to trip as he pulled Sasuke with him.

(( I donno actually-

Well, it's something like maybe a small contest for the party

Or, there's also the supernatural approach, where a person gets possesed or something like that.
I donno... ))
La gasp! Yes!! Let me Killer to announce the contest and how about adding supernatural into it the house of madness do have a little thing about the supernatural! :3) Sasuke laughs softly as he immediately follows Tord, once they got there his eyes glowed a bit when he saw Naruto who just arrived as well. Naruto glares at Sasuke who begins to suddenly hold tord a bit closer to him. “ what do you want?” He asks kindly to tord as Naruto begins to walk towards rage “ oh night you’re already here” He says happily “ and he’s trying to take off the wires as a mad eater he often needs to have his mouth sewn up “

November 1st, 2017, 02:20 PM
La gasp! Yes!! Let me Killer to announce the contest and how about adding supernatural into it the house of madness do have a little thing about the supernatural! :3) Sasuke laughs softly as he immediately follows Tord, once they got there his eyes glowed a bit when he saw Naruto who just arrived as well. Naruto glares at Sasuke who begins to suddenly hold tord a bit closer to him. “ what do you want?” He asks kindly to tord.

(( Wonderful c: ))

Tord was basically having a good time now. His silver eyes were lit up in excitement. How he had gone to barely wanting to be here to having the time of his life, he didn’t know. Either way, he was happy. Tord blinked as he saw Naruto, and felt slightly confused as Sasuke held him tighter, but he didn’t really mind. He was snapped out of his thoughts by Sasuke once more, only to settle into more silence about what he wanted. “Depends,” He said, finding it hard to make a decision. “What would you want?” He laughed, keeping himself closer to Sasuke, his eyes lit up warmly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 02:28 PM
(( Wonderful c: ))

Tord was basically having a good time now. His silver eyes were lit up in excitement. How he had gone to barely wanting to be here to having the time of his life, he didn’t know. Either way, he was happy. Tord blinked as he saw Naruto, and felt slightly confused as Sasuke held him tighter, but he didn’t really mind. He was snapped out of his thoughts by Sasuke once more, only to settle into more silence about what he wanted. “Depends,” He said, finding it hard to make a decision. “What would you want?” He laughed, keeping himself closer to Sasuke, his eyes lit up warmly.
Yay! XD)
Sasuke smiles kindly “ so adorable.... well I do want you “ He says playfully as he kisses his head “ but I don’t really want anything right now go ahead my love choose something unless you would like for me to choose for you “ He says as he looks at the food than at tord. He smirks a bit “ but I may be too spicy for you “ he says with a playful wink while laughing a bit

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 02:29 PM
Her eyes widened a bit what remained like sapphires. "Your princess?" She asked sarcastically. Her waterfall of brown hair, though braided, hung from her head like a rope.
Dj eyes glowed a bit as he nods “ yes either way I want you “ He says calmly in his real voice eventually leaning in to her “ every princess needs a knight correct?”

November 1st, 2017, 02:42 PM
Yay! XD)
Sasuke smiles kindly “ so adorable.... well I do want you “ He says playfully as he kisses his head “ but I don’t really want anything right now go ahead my love choose something unless you would like for me to choose for you “ He says as he looks at the food than at tord. He smirks a bit “ but I may be too spicy for you “ he says with a playful wink while laughing a bit

Tord laughed, unsure of how else to respond to that. “I know,” he said softly, “And I want you too,” he added, smiling. “Could you pick,” He asked, but then he heard Sasuke’s next statement. “I think that should be the least of your worries,” he said, smiling. He looked out at the food once more, waiting to see what Sasuke would pick.

SacredMadness
November 1st, 2017, 02:55 PM
Dj eyes glowed a bit as he nods “ yes either way I want you “ He says calmly in his real voice eventually leaning in to her “ every princess needs a knight correct?”
She leaned back a bit and focused on his enchanting green eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 03:33 PM
Tord laughed, unsure of how else to respond to that. “I know,” he said softly, “And I want you too,” he added, smiling. “Could you pick,” He asked, but then he heard Sasuke’s next statement. “I think that should be the least of your worries,” he said, smiling. He looked out at the food once more, waiting to see what Sasuke would pick.
he laughs softly “ aww I love you too. Now than... how about something sweet since you’re so sweet and all” He says playfully as he begins to pick up a slice of cake

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 03:33 PM
She leaned back a bit and focused on his enchanting green eyes.
Dj eyes glowed more “ so?” He asks calmly “ how about it? Become mine”

aleka!
November 1st, 2017, 03:38 PM
he smiles kindly " well my brother controls a crow god and I control a fox god so .... kinda makes a man jealous since a crow aka my brother is your favorite "
"Well," she started to counter. "I kind of was stuck in the shape of a crow for like a year or two." Jamie said simply with a faint laugh. "Sorry, but I guess that kind of automatically makes them my favorite, though nothing personal." She smiled back at him. "But they're still pretty cool."

Liekki
November 1st, 2017, 03:47 PM
Sania, who had fallen asleep next to the giant door, jerked awake. Scarlett was gone, Sania couldn't see her. She wandered around aimlessly, weaving through the guests searching for her friend.
Sinister Scarwings

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 04:01 PM
La gasp! Yes!! Let me Killer to announce the contest and how about adding supernatural into it the house of madness do have a little thing about the supernatural! :3) Sasuke laughs softly as he immediately follows Tord, once they got there his eyes glowed a bit when he saw Naruto who just arrived as well. Naruto glares at Sasuke who begins to suddenly hold tord a bit closer to him. “ what do you want?” He asks kindly to tord as Naruto begins to walk towards rage “ oh night you’re already here” He says happily “ and he’s trying to take off the wires as a mad eater he often needs to have his mouth sewn up “
"I guess that makes sense." He said with a sigh. This place is crazy as all hell.

SacredMadness
November 1st, 2017, 04:01 PM
Dj eyes glowed more “ so?” He asks calmly “ how about it? Become mine”
She pushes away from him and rubs her temples, "But I just met you! This is why I don't do relationships! Too much thinking and complications!" She ranted.

November 1st, 2017, 04:18 PM
he laughs softly “ aww I love you too. Now than... how about something sweet since you’re so sweet and all” He says playfully as he begins to pick up a slice of cake

Tord smiled, “You said your taste would be too spicy,” he laughed, looking at the cake. “But thank you nonetheless,” he added, looking at the cake in an almost excited way. He couldn’t say he had experienced anything like this in his life before. He hadn’t exactly had the best life, but he couldn’t argue with everything that was happening now.

(( I almost want to just either place Tord in a dress or have someone get drunk
Imveryborediapologize ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 04:57 PM
"I guess that makes sense." He said with a sigh. This place is crazy as all hell.

Tord smiled, “You said your taste would be too spicy,” he laughed, looking at the cake. “But thank you nonetheless,” he added, looking at the cake in an almost excited way. He couldn’t say he had experienced anything like this in his life before. He hadn’t exactly had the best life, but he couldn’t argue with everything that was happening now.

(( I almost want to just either place Tord in a dress or have someone get drunk
Imveryborediapologize ))
XD guess what the contest is?)
Sasuke smiles as he hands him the cake. “ than how about...” his eyes glowed a bit as he smiles “ ahh the old man is calling me. He has a little game for y’all. “ he kisses his head “ I’ll be back” he says as he begins to walk off

Naruto smiles “ yea it’s-“ his eyes glowed a bit when he finished cutting the wires “ oh! Killer is calling me. Do have fun at the games and don’t try anything too crazy “ he says as he begins to walk off

Winter sighs softly “ old man is calling me I gotta go but I’ll see you soon!” He says as he runs off.

Dj laughs loudly “ that’s madness alright!” He says as he changes back to normal “ sorry it’s a madness thing and of course we can start as friends I just wanted to make sure you know that I’ve fallen for you “

ladybugg03
November 1st, 2017, 04:57 PM
It’s okay! It’s my fault for not quoting you! :3) Sliver smiles “ I’m the second in command next in line to lead this family. I am the most strongest warrior aside from Sasuke of course “
"Wow," Blaise said, nodding her head in approval. "That's impressive."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 05:14 PM
"Wow," Blaise said, nodding her head in approval. "That's impressive."
She smiles “ it helps when I have old cielo with me. Either way you hungry?” She asks kindly

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 05:29 PM
Sasuke smiles as he hands him the cake. “ than how about...” his eyes glowed a bit as he smiles “ ahh the old man is calling me. He has a little game for y’all. “ he kisses his head “ I’ll be back” he says as he begins to walk off

Naruto smiles “ yea it’s-“ his eyes glowed a bit when he finished cutting the wires “ oh! Killer is calling me. Do have fun at the games and don’t try anything too crazy “ he says as he begins to walk off

Winter sighs softly “ old man is calling me I gotta go but I’ll see you soon!” He says as he runs off.

Dj laughs loudly “ that’s madness alright!” He says as he changes back to normal “ sorry it’s a madness thing and of course we can start as friends I just wanted to make sure you know that I’ve fallen for you “
"Alright then." He said grabbing a drink. "I can't wait for this game."

ladybugg03
November 1st, 2017, 05:32 PM
She smiles “ it helps when I have old cielo with me. Either way you hungry?” She asks kindly
"Yes actually," she said and adjusted her flower crown. "I'll follow you."

November 1st, 2017, 05:34 PM

(( How many things of Vodka you can cram down your throat before passing out-

I have no Idea
Iapologizepforthat ))

Tord stiffened as Sasuke left, but willed himself to relax. “Well, see you when you get back,” He murmured, smiling awkwardly. Now he was just sitting there with a slice of cake extremely awkwardly. More like standing, which kind of made him feel slightly abandoned. Well, Sasuke would be coming back, right? He had to. For the time being, however, he looked around, and saw someone else standing on their own. Ignoring any anxiety, he walked over to the other person. “So...this is pretty amazing isn’t it,” he murmured, his silver eyes looking around the area.

(( Shadomaru
I donno, maybe you want to roleplay a bit? ))

Burnpaw
November 1st, 2017, 05:37 PM
Burnpaw

Hocus Pocus

Lake's face is blank, but he recoiled slightly from the shock, forcing himself not to reach for the knife hidden in his boot. "Yep, we're all completely nuts." Ghost tilted his head to look at Stone. "And I thought I was a walking freakshow..." Blake kicked the younger boy in the foot, getting a grumpy "OW!" from him before holding out his hand to shake Stone's. "I'm 'Lake, this kid goes by Ghost, nice to meet you."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 05:38 PM

I have no Idea
Iapologizepforthat ))

Tord stiffened as Sasuke left, but willed himself to relax. “Well, see you when you get back,” He murmured, smiling awkwardly. Now he was just sitting there with a slice of cake extremely awkwardly. More like standing, which kind of made him feel slightly abandoned. Well, Sasuke would be coming back, right? He had to. For the time being, however, he looked around, and saw someone else standing on their own. Ignoring any anxiety, he walked over to the other person. “So...this is pretty amazing isn’t it,” he murmured, his silver eyes looking around the area.

(( Shadomaru
I'm always here. And if it is a drinking contest, I'm destroying all of you)

November 1st, 2017, 05:46 PM
I'm always here. And if it is a drinking contest, I'm destroying all of you)

(( You keep telling yourself that,

Anyways, I made a starter-ish post, so you can use that for the time being I suppose ))

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 05:51 PM

I have no Idea
Iapologizepforthat ))

(( Shadomaru

(( You keep telling yourself that,

Anyways, I made a starter-ish post, so you can use that for the time being I suppose ))
I'm destroying you in a drinking contest)

Night looked over to the other guy, drinking the drink he had. "It's definitely something else." He said.

Burnpaw
November 1st, 2017, 05:58 PM
Easily distracted, Blake noticed the drinking contest and grinned, "Kid, wander around, make friends, don't drink anything--"
"--Hypocrite."
"--And remember to tell me if there's any sign of..." He lowered his voice so that only the teenage albino could hear him, "The demon Alkuur..." He shifted uneasily. "Got your blade?" Ghost gestured to the angel-blade he'd taken along. "I'm not stupid. Do you?"
"Dean let me borrow the demon killing knife when I lost mine in that skirmish the other day." He resumed his grin, "But we're here to party first, we'll call 'em if we see any... Trouble... Just-- don't get yourself killed!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 05:59 PM
Psst you should see me party) okay all peeps killer calls for attention!!)
Killer stands before all and begins to speak loudly “ Welcome all!! I am killer maker of all and the first real warrior of the madness world. My children, winter and Sasuke are very happy y’all here today especially Sasuke “ he says playfully. Making Sasuke look away. Killer smiles as he speaks again “ either way many of you know that we of madness are not exactly normal and thus we will show you how much of a monster we are. With a fun little contest! Many of you have most likely fallen in love why not prove that love? Sasuke, Naruto and winter will be the judges unless.. y’all have any ideas for this” he says calmly as each of madness stops talking and listens to killer.
Stone nods slowly “ I see I’m stone a warrior of madness “ he says calmly

Sliver smiles “ sure thing cutie “ she says as she begins to walk towards the hall where Killer was speaking to all

November 1st, 2017, 06:08 PM
I'm destroying you in a drinking contest)

Night looked over to the other guy, drinking the drink he had. "It's definitely something else." He said.
Killer stands before all and begins to speak loudly “ Welcome all!! I am killer maker of all and the first real warrior of the madness world. My children, winter and Sasuke are very happy y’all here today especially Sasuke “ he says playfully. Making Sasuke look away. Killer smiles as he speaks again “ either way many of you know that we of madness are not exactly normal and thus we will show you how much of a monster we are. With a fun little contest! Many of you have most likely fallen in love why not prove that love? Sasuke, Naruto and winter will be the judges unless.. y’all have any ideas for this” he says calmly as each of madness stops talking and listens to killer.

Sliver smiles “ sure thing cutie “ she says as she begins to walk towards the hall where Killer was speaking to all

(( You Tell yourself that- ))

Tord nodded, “I’d have to agree with that,” he said calmly, before his attention turned to Killer. He narrowed his eyes. “So what would we being doing in this situation?” He called out, slightly confused and very nervous. He wasn’t aware he would have to prove his love tonight, and that kind of broke his heart, thinking that he wasn’t trusted. Pushing those feelings away, he just watches, his arms folded across his chest.

Liekki
November 1st, 2017, 06:11 PM

Sania startled at the sound of a loud voice and rushed across the room until she stood with the rest of the crowd. She began to search the room for Scarlett again.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 06:22 PM

(( You Tell yourself that- ))

Tord nodded, “I’d have to agree with that,” he said calmly, before his attention turned to Killer. He narrowed his eyes. “So what would we being doing in this situation?” He called out, slightly confused and very nervous. He wasn’t aware he would have to prove his love tonight, and that kind of broke his heart, thinking that he wasn’t trusted. Pushing those feelings away, he just watches, his arms folded across his chest.
Bet)

Night nodded as well. He was confused as to what was supposed to happen at this moment.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 06:46 PM
Ya im awesome at kids parties XD)

Killer laughs softly “ I’m guessing that one is yours Sasuke.” Sasuke proudly nods “ whatever you’re thinking it better be worth it I wish to Spead time with my love not play your sick games father”
Killer laughs softly “ sick? I’m just entertaining my guests now than it’ll be a contest of love prove to me that your love is indeed true by getting to know other people yes the loves you have will side with a other and play games only lovers will do. Like this first game truth or dare with a group of 4 but y’all need to find someone other than your lover to play and your lover will be with a other. Will you still love each other or fall for a other is beyond me but hi at least you’ll know In the end if it’s real or not so go on kiddies let’s play! But sadly Sasuke, Naruto and winter will not be in these games due to their .... godlike abilities especially winter “ winter laughs softly “ I can’t help it I’m awesome. “

November 1st, 2017, 06:49 PM

Killer laughs softly “ I’m guessing that one is yours Sasuke.” Sasuke proudly nods “ whatever you’re thinking it better be worth it I wish to Spead time with my love not play your sick games father”
Killer laughs softly “ sick? I’m just entertaining my guests now than it’ll be a contest of love prove to me that your love is indeed true by getting to know other people yes the loves you have will side with a other and play games only lovers will do. Like this first game truth or dare with a group of 4 but y’all need to find someone other than your lover to play and your lover will be with a other. Will you still love each other or fall for a other is beyond me but hi at least you’ll know In the end if it’s real or not so go on kiddies let’s play! But sadly Sasuke, Naruto and winter will not be in these games due to their .... godlike abilities especially winter “ winter laughs softly “ I can’t help it I’m awesome. “

Tord couldn’t help but tremble a bit, millions of different thoughts filling his head. What would he do? What would he say? He was somewhat scared now, however, he pushed it down. “Bring it on,” he murmured under his breath. Now he was waiting to see where this would all lead, his arms now tightly clutching his chest, unsure of what would happen.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 07:05 PM

That's it. That would be easy. He just needed to not focus on his love and he was would be good. "A drinking contest would've been better. But screw it. I'm in."

wren
November 1st, 2017, 07:11 PM
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Killer and lion???

aleka!
November 1st, 2017, 07:23 PM

Jamie had wandered into the main room, only to come across Killer talking. Uh... well then... She thought with a sigh. She barley knew anyone here, apart from Rage and Rain. Maybe she really should've just left before she came across this. She glanced at the other people around her, narrowly avoiding their gazes. With a sigh, she turned to leave.

Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 07:43 PM
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Killer and lion???
Yes!! Jump in my awesome peep!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 07:56 PM
Killer smiles “ than let’s begin!” He says as he snaps his fingers and chains begins to appear grabbing the great three holding the down.
Sasuke growls loudly “ what’s the meaning of this?!” He roars as he tried to pull on the chains only to growl in pain.
Naruto also tried to pull himself out even using his solar flames but nothing. He groans in pain but glared at Killer “ he thinks we’ll end up cheating by turning into one of our past forms”
Winter laughs loudly “ dang it he knew “ he says as he stays where he was.
Killer laughs softly “ to make sure these guys don’t cheat and the ones who have fallen for them to not help them on that cheating. They will be chained here but to those who have fallen for them don’t worry. They will be with you soon so go on and find a partner remember not your lovers! “ he says happily

Liekki
November 1st, 2017, 08:02 PM
Jamie had wandered into the main room, only to come across Killer talking. Uh... well then... She thought with a sigh. She barley knew anyone here, apart from Rage and Rain. Maybe she really should've just left before she came across this. She glanced at the other people around her, narrowly avoiding their gazes. With a sigh, she turned to leave.

Sasukewolf (madness)
Saina walked up to the lonely and confused girl. "Um, hi. You look confused. I'm confused too, do you know what's going on? Everything passes by so quickly and the party makes me light-headed." Sania rubbed her eyes tiredly. Something about a contest? It was worth a shot to ask someone what was going on.

aleka!
November 1st, 2017, 08:13 PM
Saina walked up to the lonely and confused girl. "Um, hi. You look confused. I'm confused too, do you know what's going on? Everything passes by so quickly and the party makes me light-headed." Sania rubbed her eyes tiredly. Something about a contest? It was worth a shot to ask someone what was going on.

The young witch turned when she heard someone talk to her. "Oh. Hello," she replied with a faint smile. "Something about loving another person here whom you basically just meant..." She replied with a shrug, playing around a with a strand of her hair. She sighed wearily. "I mean, I was just about to leave anyways." But, she really shouldn't. She'd spent too long just by herself, playing around with spells and potions.

Liekki
November 1st, 2017, 08:16 PM
The young witch turned when she heard someone talk to her. "Oh. Hello," she replied with a faint smile. "Something about loving another person here whom you basically just meant..." She replied with a shrug, playing around a with a strand of her hair. She sighed wearily. "I mean, I was just about to leave anyways." But, she really shouldn't. She'd spent too long just by herself, playing around with spells and potions.
Sania wrinkled her nose. "This party is weird, but I can't leave. My friends told me I need a break, they'll kill me if I leave," she chuckled. She glanced over to Killer and bit her lip. "Killer scares me a little bit." She imagined she was the only werecat there, although many of the guests gave off a weird scent.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 08:18 PM
Killer smiles “ than let’s begin!” He says as he snaps his fingers and chains begins to appear grabbing the great three holding the down.
Sasuke growls loudly “ what’s the meaning of this?!” He roars as he tried to pull on the chains only to growl in pain.
Naruto also tried to pull himself out even using his solar flames but nothing. He groans in pain but glared at Killer “ he thinks we’ll end up cheating by turning into one of our past forms”
Killer laughs softly “ to make sure these guys don’t cheat and the ones who have fallen for them to not help them on that cheating. They will be chained here but to those who have fallen for them don’t worry. They will be with you soon so go on and find a partner remember not your lovers! “ he says happily
He sighed and looked at the person next to him. "Me and you?"

wren
November 1st, 2017, 08:19 PM

suddenly the doors flew open and a tall woman walked in. Her golden hair was pulled back tightly and she wore shredded jeans with a tight black shirt and leather jacket to finish it off. She walked in with a cigarette between her index finger and her middle finger and slowly approched killer. "What's this?" she asked looking over at the three men.

[ wouldnt lion be their mother instead of Aria? Gasp ]

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 08:24 PM
A drinking game would've been better)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 08:30 PM
suddenly the doors flew open and a tall woman walked in. Her golden hair was pulled back tightly and she wore shredded jeans with a tight black shirt and leather jacket to finish it off. She walked in with a cigarette between her index finger and her middle finger and slowly approched killer. "What's this?" she asked looking over at the three men.

[ wouldnt lion be their mother instead of Aria? Gasp ]
La gasp! It’s was a lie?! XD)
Killer smiles “ a little contest~ with our kids loves. For you see I wanted to test these guys love for our kids so why not do this! Either this or a drinking contest.... which would be fun but this more entertaining.” He says kindly as he walks up to her. “ mi amor~ it’s a pleasure to see you again my love... I’m guessing you’re upset.”
Sasuke immediately looks away while Naruto begins to laugh softly and winter just immediately fell slient knowing their mothers rage.

If anyone needs partners I gots some peeps :3) t

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 08:32 PM
Killer smiles “ a little contest~ with our kids loves. For you see I wanted to test these guys love for our kids so why not do this! Either this or a drinking contest.... which would be fun but this more entertaining.” He says kindly as he walks up to her. “ mi amor~ it’s a pleasure to see you again my love... I’m guessing you’re upset.”
Sasuke immediately looks away while Naruto begins to laugh softly and winter just immediately fell slient knowing their mothers rage.

"The drinking contest would've been better!" He told Killer. "But that's just my input."

wren
November 1st, 2017, 08:37 PM

Her eyes narrowed dangerously at her kids. "Your insane" she suddnely snapped looking at the, with her flaming eyes of rage. Than the flames dampened. "How dare you not invite me to a drinking contest? And for you guys. You get nothing. I don't trust any of you!" she said pointing at her children.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 08:39 PM
Her eyes narrowed dangerously at her kids. "Your insane" she suddnely snapped looking at the, with her flaming eyes of rage. Than the flames dampened. "How dare you not invite me to a drinking contest? And for you guys. You get nothing. I don't trust any of you!" she said pointing at her children.
"You think you can beat me at a drinking contest?" He challenged her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 08:40 PM
He laughs loudly “ I thought it would be more fun to see you mad~” he says playfully as he holds her close and kisses her head “ forgive me~ “ he says in a low husky voice as their kids sigh in defeat.

wren
November 1st, 2017, 08:46 PM
He laughs loudly “ I thought it would be more fun to see you mad~” he says playfully as he holds her close and kisses her head “ forgive me~ “ he says in a low husky voice as their kids sigh in defeat.
"You think you can beat me at a drinking contest?" He challenged her.

"SORRY WONT CUT IT!" she yelled at killer slapping him a press the face quickly. Not hard enough to really hurt to make a scene. She turned over to the boy and smirked. Her here row raising in amusement. "I married a nut job, I had three demons for kids. I, pretty sure I know what I'm doing" she muttered under her breath and leaned against the table. And who are you?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 08:50 PM
"SORRY WONT CUT IT!" she yelled at killer slapping him a press the face quickly. Not hard enough to really hurt to make a scene. She turned over to the boy and smirked. Her here row raising in amusement. "I married a nut job, I had three demons for kids. I, pretty sure I know what I'm doing" she muttered under her breath and leaned against the table. And who are you?"
Killer eyes widened but he smiles happily “ that’s definitely my girl~” he purrs happily as he walks up to her. “ amor~ that’s Narutos boy, night I believe.”
Naruto eyes widened he wanted to say something but Sasuke shut him up with a growl “ do you want to die?!”

|+sari+|
November 1st, 2017, 08:51 PM
You guessed its a Halloween party at the house of madness!
https://pre00.deviantart.net/9150/th/pre/f/2016/329/2/5/top_of_the_waterfall_by_jfliesenborghs-dap9wtg.jpg
Be careful with the water and it’s recommended not to lean over the edge around smile XD
You’re all invited and all my ocs will be there especially the father of all! Come in with you’re best costumes have some fun! Maybe fall in love!
No forums needed! Just jump on in!!
My ocs
Killer father of Sasuke and winter
Sasuke the balancer
Winter the maker of all evil
Naruto maker of all good
Rose Leader of madness
Smile weapon maker
Deadmind demon tamer and healer
Lostsoul spy trainer
Red and blue testers
Dj tech guy
Unknown demon speaker
Stone resource gather
Saber hunter
Rage mad eater
Doctor the healer
Sliver daughter of Sasuke
Shadow son of Sasuke
Rain son of Sasuke

Gonna jump in with Rose and a new OC who is a boy named Erik))

Rose: Here (http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/originals/2014/Fantasy_Pretty_teenage_girl_vampire_091777_.jpg) she is dressed as a vampire

Erik: Here (http://i.pinimg.com/736x/ec/85/72/ec8572b978dfce9e7966418068a19182.jpg) he is dressed as a cat

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 1st, 2017, 08:58 PM
"Yeah I was kinda invited to this party."

|+sari+|
November 1st, 2017, 09:05 PM
Rose steps up to the door, her head pounding due to the loud music. Her friend Erik was beside her, grumbling.

"Oh, quit it, Erik!" said Rose. "This party will keep your mother out of your face for a while. You should be happy!"

She rings the doorbell, juggling pizza boxes and bags of soda cans.