PDA

View Full Version : Lions are killers

wren
October 30th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Lions are killers... Didn't you know?
You must watch for the claws and those terrible jaws...
But don't worry yourself. Lions kill quickly
Lions are killers... Didn't you know? Haha

This is private guys so I'm sorry about that!

[X] Sasukewolf (madness) [X]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Yay!! So ... should I bring in killer as a lion :3

wren
October 30th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Yay!! So ... should I bring in killer as a lion :3
Idk, Shapeshifting maybe?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Idk, Shapeshifting maybe?
Yes! In modern time or Old times

wren
October 30th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Yes! In modern time or Old times
Whatever you want

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Hmm .......Modern times? Would you like to start amor?

wren
October 30th, 2017, 11:26 PM
Hmm .......Modern times? Would you like to start amor?
Yesh. It will be tomorrow after school tho

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 05:37 AM
Yesh. It will be tomorrow after school tho
Okay! :3 :surprisehug:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 05:16 PM
Celestial

wren
November 1st, 2017, 07:18 PM
Celestial
Setting?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 07:42 PM
Setting?
Hmmm how about in the city? In some dark alley?

wren
November 1st, 2017, 08:02 PM
Hmmm how about in the city? In some dark alley?

A young woman was running, her breath coming out in wisps of fog as she sprinted through the city. The police lights blared behind her and the sirens wailed into the night. People leapt out of the way as she ran by, she had tan skin and nice golden blonde curly hair that was waving madly as she ran. Suddenly she turned down an alley and morphed into an orange cat. The police cars pulled to the side and than they got out and began running down the alley. The cat leapt to the side and dive into the trash as they ran by

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 08:11 PM
A young woman was running, her breath coming out in wisps of fog as she sprinted through the city. The police lights blared behind her and the sirens wailed into the night. People leapt out of the way as she ran by, she had tan skin and nice golden blonde curly hair that was waving madly as she ran. Suddenly she turned down an alley and morphed into an orange cat. The police cars pulled to the side and than they got out and began running down the alley. The cat leapt to the side and dive into the trash as they ran by
After a long while, a man was walking down the alleyway, bleeding and coughing loudly in pain as he moved on by. Using the wall as support eventually he caught the scent of someone a female. This man was hard to see at night but his amber eyes can easily be seen. Within the light his looks came to view, he was a tall, Hispanic man with amber eyes and long onyx hair messy and all over the place. He wore a black shirt now wet a bit because of the blood coming down from a wound on his side. His blue jeans torn a bit and had drops of blood on them. However his eyes held strong when he looked at the huge trash metal can. “ who’s there? “ he says in his dark husky voice with a hint of his Hispanic accent. He eventually just falls down on his hands and knees coughing up some more blood. “ .... dang it... whoever you are... I’m no threat.. it’s just me”

wren
November 1st, 2017, 08:15 PM
After a long while, a man was walking down the alleyway, bleeding and coughing loudly in pain as he moved on by. Using the wall as support eventually he caught the scent of someone a female. This man was hard to see at night but his amber eyes can easily be seen. Within the light his looks came to view, he was a tall, Hispanic man with amber eyes and long onyx hair messy and all over the place. He wore a black shirt now wet a bit because of the blood coming down from a wound on his side. His blue jeans torn a bit and had drops of blood on them. However his eyes held strong when he looked at the huge trash metal can. “ who’s there? “ he says in his dark husky voice with a hint of his Hispanic accent. He eventually just falls down on his hands and knees coughing up some more blood. “ .... dang it... whoever you are... I’m no threat.. it’s just me”

Lion crocheted for a long moment still remaing as her cat, than sosoot formed into a woman. She pulled a a cigarette form her pocket and lit it quickly before standing up into view, she blinked a few times looking less than amused. "ha. And who are you?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 08:18 PM
Lion crocheted for a long moment still remaing as her cat, than sosoot formed into a woman. She pulled a a cigarette form her pocket and lit it quickly before standing up into view, she blinked a few times looking less than amused. "ha. And who are you?"
He laughs darkly “ ...... I was once the man you feared cat!” He suddenly stops covering his mouth as he coughed loudly as he just sits back. “ ... just call me Killer. I have no need for my real name:.. you may or may not have heard of me.” He says softly as he leans back. “ ....I’ve been betrayed and I can tell by the scent you were chased by the men in blue.”

wren
November 1st, 2017, 08:23 PM
He laughs darkly “ ...... I was once the man you feared cat!” He suddenly stops covering his mouth as he coughed loudly as he just sits back. “ ... just call me Killer. I have no need for my real name:.. you may or may not have heard of me.” He says softly as he leans back. “ ....I’ve been betrayed and I can tell by the scent you were chased by the men in blue.”
She breathed in the smoke from the cigarette and looked over her shoulder carelessly. "I'm not scared of nobody darlin" she breathed with a mock amusemed expression, she shifted into a lioness. Tall and graceful. She approched with her useles bunching and she almost seemed to smile. She shifted back and was now crouching in front of him. She grabbed his chin with her finger tipping his head to look at her "nobody" she repeated

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 08:34 PM
She breathed in the smoke from the cigarette and looked over her shoulder carelessly. "I'm not scared of nobody darlin" she breathed with a mock amusemed expression, she shifted into a lioness. Tall and graceful. She approched with her useles bunching and she almost seemed to smile. She shifted back and was now crouching in front of him. She grabbed his chin with her finger tipping his head to look at her "nobody" she repeated
His eyes glowed softly as he smiles moving his head away sharply “ of course. I’m weak in this state..” his eyes glowed as he changes into a black and gray lion with long beautiful mane and soft smooth pelt. The wound can be seen now. He was shot in the side and it was bleeding badly. He lays on his side and growls softly. “ to die in front of a graceful goddess oh how far I’ve fallen..” he says with a soft growl.

wren
November 1st, 2017, 08:43 PM
His eyes glowed softly as he smiles moving his head away sharply “ of course. I’m weak in this state..” his eyes glowed as he changes into a black and gray lion with long beautiful mane and soft smooth pelt. The wound can be seen now. He was shot in the side and it was bleeding badly. He lays on his side and growls softly. “ to die in front of a graceful goddess oh how far I’ve fallen..” he says with a soft growl.
She snorted with amusement now her human form. She got down to him and cocked her head to the side, "oh my dear, dying isn't that bad. Not when it can be done so quickly..." she purred with amusement. She stepped forward and pulled out a small pocket knife

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2017, 08:45 PM
She snorted with amusement now her human form. She got down to him and cocked her head to the side, "oh my dear, dying isn't that bad. Not when it can be done so quickly..." she purred with amusement. She stepped forward and pulled out a small pocket knife
He just huffs “ than do it... I have nothing to live for..” he says with a soft growl as he just begins to close his eyes as if accepting death. “ .... at least tell me your name before you end me rather rude to keep me from knowing who my Killer is..”

wren
November 2nd, 2017, 11:45 PM
He just huffs “ than do it... I have nothing to live for..” he says with a soft growl as he just begins to close his eyes as if accepting death. “ .... at least tell me your name before you end me rather rude to keep me from knowing who my Killer is..”
"It's not like you'll need it where you're going" age cackled I set breath but switched the blade and stick it in her pocket. She breathed the smoke into his face from her cigar. "Besides... I may just leave you here to rot" she snorted

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2017, 12:01 AM
"It's not like you'll need it where you're going" age cackled I set breath but switched the blade and stick it in her pocket. She breathed the smoke into his face from her cigar. "Besides... I may just leave you here to rot" she snorted
Killer eyes glowed a bit as he changes back into a human and suddenly tackles her to the ground. His eyes held a dangerous fire but his smile ... was almost playful almost... interesting in a way. “ rot?! That’s not how this goes! “ he says while laughing softly “ know what? Screw it my strength can be put into use with this. If you could... save me .. than I’ll become all yours. I’m feared, I lead a gang and have countless others at my feet... please... “