PDA

View Full Version : elemental academy

Fireflower
October 30th, 2017, 05:51 PM
[/SIZE][FONT="Arial"]
hello students welcome to elemental academy!now there are five element classes:fire,ice,sea,earth,wind/storms.

all classes teachers are sisters:fireflower,iceflower,earthflower,seaflower ,and windflower.the element that the classes are named for are the main elements but fire does plasma ice does frost and freezeing, earth does life and wind and sea is basic.

now pros and cons are few:fire you have the power of light and heat and most grow hard scale like skin to protect them from burns and can breath in smoke.but the scale when first growing can be very painful cause of that most dont chose this path
ice:can live in very cold temp and can freeze there victims soild.
earth:can resit rocksildes and any falling rock.
sea:can swim as fast as fast as a swordfish and breath under water.but in the proses of the training for water beathing can drown those not prepared
wind/storm: cortol storms,wind and can fly

all the teacher are being played by me for smooth sailing in the rp i also im a narrator.

form

name:
app:
other
question:
plz put this in my pm's
plz join id love to rp with anyone

Fireflower
October 31st, 2017, 04:19 PM
anyone plz join this was made at a non-popular hour

Fireflower
October 31st, 2017, 04:50 PM
one person is in come and join!

Fireflower
October 31st, 2017, 05:31 PM
name: Lyra
class: Wind/Storms
perso: Outgoing, happy
app: Wut Is This?
other: littledragon0625
question: What is app mean?
app. meaning looks appearance
and i asked for the form to be in my pm's but its ok

Fireflower
October 31st, 2017, 05:38 PM
Oops, yeas now I see the giant words saying please put his in my pms... sorry. Do you want me to pm the finished form then? with app and I can delete the post? littledragon0625
ok im good with that thx for joining!

Fireflower
October 31st, 2017, 08:46 PM
two are in any others we still need more

Fireflower
November 5th, 2017, 08:02 PM
@mad-hatter@role
if that worked then great but im starting the rp tomorrow you can have as many students as you can handle!cause people dont what to play this rp....but ok

rubinaito
November 5th, 2017, 08:03 PM
@mad-hatter@role
if that worked then great but im starting the rp tomorrow you can have as many students as you can handle!cause people dont what to play this rp....but ok
I'm having the same problem with my roleplay. I guess Highschool rp's aren't popular anymore?

Fireflower
November 5th, 2017, 08:04 PM
I'm having the same problem with my roleplay. I guess Highschool rp's aren't popular anymore?
ikr but im trying!

Fireflower
November 6th, 2017, 05:51 PM
starting now!

fireflower walked into the hall waiting for the other sisters,her newly cut hair shortly flowing behide her.
she started going over plans for the first day:just simple talk though the dangers of fire.....and them take them to the show room to do a pretension with the teachers.she waited intill she saw the other sisters walk down the hall in there new school uniforms that windflower made,she ran to them the dragonhide and power with it somehow speeding her up and stepped by iceflower happly "you reday?"iceflower,the oldest sister said calmly

iceflower walked outside of her cold emtey classroom and walked to her other sisters classroom:earthflowers classroom.she knocked on the door the sisters mostly live in the backrooms of the class she hear a voice from the room and walked inside and saw her sister feeding a hawk."you good"the small and strong sister said putting the hawk on her shoulder"hurry where late!"iceflower said"wheres windflower?"iceflower said"up there"earthflower replied pointing up.ice looked up and saw windflower lazyly windeing around the ceiling reading a book."wind come on!"earthflower yelled and windflower flew down and out the door.

earthflower walked out of the room with ice and windflower at her side "what are you guys teaching?"earthflower asked."not much just seeing if they like the cold and ice"iceflower said"and you?"earthflower said to the other sister"the basics not much danger in wind but storms is a difference topic all together.what about you?"windflower said looking at earthflower"part of the danger in the element to many to count,hope they can handle it!"earthflower said.they saw seaflower walking along humming a song."hey seaflower come on"windflower said.

windflower ran up to seaflower"come on fireflower going to be waiting.why does she get her own hall?"wainflower said her run turning into a fly and flew up till she could touch the tall ceiling and quickly dropped down to hear the replie.iceflower said"fire is a dangerous element and its not her own hall seaflowers class is there to protect the school from unwanted fire.""sense"windflower replied landing on the ground"oh how are the new outfits working"she said

"working great"said seaflower"i hope we do good in the classes im doing some stuff for them holding there breath but soon they wont need to after that if they live"(?English?)"look theres fireflower"seaflower said running up and hugging her"your late"fireflower said "no,your early"windflower said and fireflower rolled her eyes and laughed.seaflower walked to one side of the door and earthflower to the other and opened the doors ready to welcome the students in.

Fireflower
November 8th, 2017, 09:26 PM
bump

Fireflower
November 18th, 2017, 09:41 AM
bump bump BUMP why does no one like the roleplay

SolarWarrior
November 18th, 2017, 05:07 PM
(Sorry! I'm new and I can't PM anyone yet/don't know how!)

name: Emily Cruz
class: Earth
perso: Friendly and kind,Emily will never let anything happen to her friends but is a bit hot-headed. Emily's a bit shy so she won't talk a lot!
app: A tan 4"7 female with long brown hair she always has in a ponytail,dark brown eyes and gold earrings. She's usually seen wearing a light blue jacket and anything comfortable.
other: No
question: No

name: Eloise "E" Victori
class: Fire
perso: Friendly and caring. Elosie is one to be quite selfless and caring of her friends. (Her other traits will be TBRPed)
app: A pale 5"7 female with long brown hair with white streaks in her hair. She has amber/yellowish eyes and is seen in anything she calls cute. She's always seen with a flower of any type in her hair.

name: Jack Wisteria
perso: Jack is selfless and a bit shy as well as a dork. He's one to jump into battle just to save his friends and possibly get hurt but he doesn't care.
app: A pale boy with his hair dyed white and yellowish eyes. He's always seen is a jacket even when it's extremely hot outside.
other: Nope!
question: Nope!

Fireflower
November 22nd, 2017, 05:39 PM
(Sorry! I'm new and I can't PM anyone yet/don't know how!)

name: Emily Cruz
perso: Friendly and kind,Emily will never let anything happen to her friends but is a bit hot-headed. Emily's a bit shy so she won't talk a lot!
app: A tan 4"7 female with long brown hair she always has in a ponytail,dark brown eyes and gold earrings. She's usually seen wearing a light blue jacket and anything comfortable.

heck ill that it just jump in cause not one has!

name: Eloise "E" Victori
perso: Friendly and caring. Elosie is one to be quite selfless and caring of her friends. (Her other traits will be TBRPed)
app: A pale 5"7 female with long brown hair with white streaks in her hair. She has amber/yellowish eyes and is seen in anything she calls cute. She's always seen with a flower of any type in her hair.

name: Jack Wisteria
perso: Jack is selfless and a bit shy as well as a dork. He's one to jump into battle just to save his friends and possibly get hurt but he doesn't care.
app: A pale boy with his hair dyed white and yellowish eyes. He's always seen is a jacket even when it's extremely hot outside.
other: Nope!
question: Nope!
heck ill take it cause no one will join

Onyxfire
January 2nd, 2018, 07:28 AM
Form
name: Tiana Ibzida
perso: She is bubbly and always seems happy, she can be dramatic at times and hates to be alone, she is care free and seems to be in her own little world
app: She has light mocha skin with long dark brown curly hair, she has hazel eyes and she has a cream yellow top matched with a cream yellow headband and shorts
other:Nope:spinning:
question:Nope:spinning:

Thanks~:colorwah:

A rock
January 2nd, 2018, 07:32 AM
Form
name: Denzell Allen
class: Wind/Storm
perso:He strives to be bestfriends with everyone and always surrounds himself with people, he supportive and always speaks whats on his mind, he is really chatty and can be naive at times
app:He has dark blackish hair and has freckles on his nose, he has black looking eyes and usually wears a shirt with pants
other:Nah
question:Nah

Rhubarb
January 2nd, 2018, 10:35 AM
Form
perso:He strives to be bestfriends with everyone and always surrounds himself with people, he supportive and always speaks whats on his mind, he is really chatty and can be naive at times
app:He has dark blackish hair and has freckles on his nose, he has black looking eyes and usually wears a shirt with pants
name: Jack Briggs
perso: Tbrp
app: ???
other nop
question: nope r dopers

Brownspot
January 2nd, 2018, 11:34 AM
Name tye
Age 14
Class ice
Gender male
Personality he's clever introverted he can be cruel sometimes but overall he's nice
App tall thin one blue eye and one yellow eye black hair purple jacket black shirt blue jeans
Other uses his ice in unconventional ways
Questions no

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 01:58 PM
Form
name: Tiana Ibzida
perso: She is bubbly and always seems happy, she can be dramatic at times and hates to be alone, she is care free and seems to be in her own little world
app: She has light mocha skin with long dark brown curly hair, she has hazel eyes and she has a cream yellow top matched with a cream yellow headband and shorts
other:Nope:spinning:
question:Nope:spinning:

Thanks~:colorwah:
Form
name: Jack Briggs
perso: Tbrp
app: ???
other nop
question: nope r dopers
Name tye
Age 14
Class ice
Gender male
Personality he's clever introverted he can be cruel sometimes but overall he's nice
App tall thin one blue eye and one yellow eye black hair purple jacket black shirt blue jeans
Other uses his ice in unconventional ways
Questions no
~doesnt ever read them much!what the heck!all of these today!join it plz!do find the first post(somewhere )and join it plz!

Onyxfire
January 2nd, 2018, 02:07 PM
~doesnt ever read them much!what the heck!all of these today!join it plz!do find the first post(somewhere )and join it plz!

Wait so are we going to start? :spinning:

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 04:37 PM
Wait so are we going to start? :spinning:
starting now!

fireflower walked into the hall waiting for the other sisters,her newly cut hair shortly flowing behide her.
she started going over plans for the first day:just simple talk though the dangers of fire.....and them take them to the show room to do a pretension with the teachers.she waited intill she saw the other sisters walk down the hall in there new school uniforms that windflower made,she ran to them the dragonhide and power with it somehow speeding her up and stepped by iceflower happly "you reday?"iceflower,the oldest sister said calmly

iceflower walked outside of her cold emtey classroom and walked to her other sisters classroom:earthflowers classroom.she knocked on the door the sisters mostly live in the backrooms of the class she hear a voice from the room and walked inside and saw her sister feeding a hawk."you good"the small and strong sister said putting the hawk on her shoulder"hurry where late!"iceflower said"wheres windflower?"iceflower said"up there"earthflower replied pointing up.ice looked up and saw windflower lazyly windeing around the ceiling reading a book."wind come on!"earthflower yelled and windflower flew down and out the door.

earthflower walked out of the room with ice and windflower at her side "what are you guys teaching?"earthflower asked."not much just seeing if they like the cold and ice"iceflower said"and you?"earthflower said to the other sister"the basics not much danger in wind but storms is a difference topic all together.what about you?"windflower said looking at earthflower"part of the danger in the element to many to count,hope they can handle it!"earthflower said.they saw seaflower walking along humming a song."hey seaflower come on"windflower said.

windflower ran up to seaflower"come on fireflower going to be waiting.why does she get her own hall?"wainflower said her run turning into a fly and flew up till she could touch the tall ceiling and quickly dropped down to hear the replie.iceflower said"fire is a dangerous element and its not her own hall seaflowers class is there to protect the school from unwanted fire.""sense"windflower replied landing on the ground"oh how are the new outfits working"she said

"working great"said seaflower"i hope we do good in the classes im doing some stuff for them holding there breath but soon they wont need to after that if they live"(?English?)"look theres fireflower"seaflower said running up and hugging her"your late"fireflower said "no,your early"windflower said and fireflower rolled her eyes and laughed.seaflower walked to one side of the door and earthflower to the other and opened the doors ready to welcome the students in.
read this!it was the first real post yet no one joined it.so i thought the rp died

Onyxfire
January 3rd, 2018, 04:09 PM
read this!it was the first real post yet no one joined it.so i thought the rp died

Tiana was waiting nervously as she tried to dry her sweaty palms with her cream yellow shirt. It was the first day and she didn't know what to expect, she glanced around nervously and wondered how the other students seemed so calm, she started giving herself a quite pep-talk before bouncing up and down to calm her nerves. "You got this..." she whispered to herself. Her curly hair bounced along with her, before she suddenly stopped as the big doors started to open. This is it she thought. She gave one last long and deep raggedy breath before closing her eyes, facing the door and stepped in. She stared with aw at the scenery before her beautiful she thought.

I don't know how the academia/school looks like so...

Fireflower
January 3rd, 2018, 04:35 PM
Tiana was waiting nervously as she tried to dry her sweaty palms with her cream yellow shirt. It was the first day and she didn't know what to expect, she glanced around nervously and wondered how the other students seemed so calm, she started giving herself a quite pep-talk before bouncing up and down to calm her nerves. "You got this..." she whispered to herself. Her curly hair bounced along with her, before she suddenly stopped as the big doors started to open. This is it she thought. She gave one last long and deep raggedy breath before closing her eyes, facing the door and stepped in. She stared with aw at the scenery before her beautiful she thought.

I don't know how the academia/school looks like so...
castle like)

"welcome to the elemental academy!"iceflower greeted the new student

Onyxfire
January 3rd, 2018, 04:51 PM
castle like)

"welcome to the elemental academy!"iceflower greeted the new student

Tiana blinked in surprise "Oh, Hello" she responded giving her a smile

A rock
January 3rd, 2018, 04:56 PM
"Ahhh" he stretched when he got up from the floor "Finally..." he looked around before spotting one of the teachers "Hi" he said

Fireflower
January 3rd, 2018, 05:06 PM
Tiana blinked in surprise "Oh, Hello" she responded giving her a smile
"whats your name?"fireflower asked

Onyxfire
January 3rd, 2018, 05:30 PM
"whats your name?"fireflower asked

"I'm Tiana" she smiled

Fireflower
January 3rd, 2018, 05:31 PM
"I'm Tiana" she smiled
"hello there tiana and your class?"seaflower asked

Onyxfire
January 3rd, 2018, 05:39 PM
"hello there tiana and your class?"seaflower asked

"I'm in the elemental earth class with Earthflower"

Fireflower
January 3rd, 2018, 05:42 PM
"I'm in the elemental earth class with Earthflower"
"yeah!hey welcome to the club"earthflower said giveing her a high-five

Leucos
January 3rd, 2018, 05:46 PM
Set looked around the library of the school her eyes narrowed a tad bit her dark red eye always had this deadly glow which made other students fear her but she shook it off she took pride of what and who she was to heck with the others . She sighed and leaned in the chair she was sitting in crossing her legs in the table she grabbed her book that she had recently found and returned to reading this was her time to get away from the other idiotic students or she found idiotic she already had a slight headache from the loudness of their conversations . She enjoyed the silence and dark it was like her best friend and only at that matter .
littledragon0625

Fireflower
January 3rd, 2018, 05:52 PM
"Ahhh" he stretched when he got up from the floor "Finally..." he looked around before spotting one of the teachers "Hi" he said
"hello there!"windflower said

Fireflower
January 3rd, 2018, 05:56 PM
Set looked around the library of the school her eyes narrowed a tad bit her dark red eye always had this deadly glow which made other students fear her but she shook it off she took pride of what and who she was to heck with the others . She sighed and leaned in the chair she was sitting in crossing her legs in the table she grabbed her book that she had recently found and returned to reading this was her time to get away from the other idiotic students or she found idiotic she already had a slight headache from the loudness of their conversations . She enjoyed the silence and dark it was like her best friend and only at that matter .
littledragon0625
hello there"fireflower said finding the student(the school year just started)

Onyxfire
January 3rd, 2018, 06:03 PM
"yeah!hey welcome to the club"earthflower said giveing her a high-five

"Yeah!" Tiana returned the high-five before doing a little happy dance

Leucos
January 3rd, 2018, 06:04 PM
hello there"fireflower said finding the student(the school year just started)

Set looked up at the older person that greeted her she tilted her head
" what you want " she asked a hint of bitterness was hidden in her voice but she tried to keep a good attitude . Although it was kinda tricky since she already had something that put her on edge . She removed her legs from the table which were now on the floor and she sat up her eyes fully narrowed . Not realizing that this may be a teacher or something .

Fireflower
January 3rd, 2018, 06:06 PM
"Yeah!" Tiana returned the high-five before doing a little happy dance
iceflower gave a little laugh "well you may look around the school your class would be down the hall"she said pointing to the right hall

Onyxfire
January 3rd, 2018, 06:08 PM
iceflower gave a little laugh "well you may look around the school your class would be down the hall"she said pointing to the right hall

"Ok!" she said excitedly before skipping down the hallway

....Hows your day been?

Fireflower
January 3rd, 2018, 06:11 PM
Set looked up at the older person that greeted her she tilted her head
" what you want " she asked a hint of bitterness was hidden in her voice but she tried to keep a good attitude . Although it was kinda tricky since she already had something that put her on edge . She removed her legs from the table which were now on the floor and she sat up her eyes fully narrowed . Not realizing that this may be a teacher or something .
"ah you must be one of the new students"fireflower said"im fireflower the fire class teacher"

Leucos
January 3rd, 2018, 06:19 PM
"ah you must be one of the new students"fireflower said"im fireflower the fire class teacher"

Set raised an eyebrow she was wanting to learn how to use this element she stood up and bowed a tad bit " sorry miss Fireflower ... I'm in the fire class . I wish to learn and use its power " she said but she didn't really show much expression. But she was wanting to learn this elements power for...reasons that weren't friendly .

Onyxfire
January 3rd, 2018, 07:31 PM
Set raised an eyebrow she was wanting to learn how to use this element she stood up and bowed a tad bit " sorry miss Fireflower ... I'm in the fire class . I wish to learn and use its power " she said but she didn't really show much expression. But she was wanting to learn this elements power for...reasons that weren't friendly .

Tiana skipped around mindlessly until she stumbled upon the library, she looked around and spotted someone "Hi there!" she called out

Leucos
January 3rd, 2018, 07:41 PM
Tiana skipped around mindlessly until she stumbled upon the library, she looked around and spotted someone "Hi there!" she called out

Set sighed she looked over at tiana her dark red eye glowed dangerously while her brown eye was calm . She turned her attention to the other student guess there's nothing wrong with talking to two
" hi" she said ( cough* warning she's kinda a kuudere)

Onyxfire
January 3rd, 2018, 07:43 PM
Set sighed she looked over at tiana her dark red eye glowed dangerously while her brown eye was calm . She turned her attention to the other student guess there's nothing wrong with talking to two
" hi" she said ( cough* warning she's kinda a kuudere)

"How are you? I'm Tiana! What's your name?" Tiana asked quickly happy to talk to someone

Leucos
January 3rd, 2018, 07:50 PM
"How are you? I'm Tiana! What's your name?" Tiana asked quickly happy to talk to someone

Sets face was emotionless she pulled up a sleeve on her grayish lilac men's suit she didn't go for the fluffy happy girly outfits . She put both of her hands behind her back her brown hair shined a tad bit
" set morrigan ... Could be worse " she said with a hint of annoyance already
is she always a fast talker? She needs to slow down
" seems your enjoying yourself " she added

Onyxfire
January 3rd, 2018, 08:01 PM
Sets face was emotionless she pulled up a sleeve on her grayish lilac men's suit she didn't go for the fluffy happy girly outfits . She put both of her hands behind her back her brown hair shined a tad bit
" set morrigan ... Could be worse " she said with a hint of annoyance already
is she always a fast talker? She needs to slow down
" seems your enjoying yourself " she added

"Yep!I'm just really excited!I mean look at this place! Everyone else seems so calm... I wonder why...What class are you in!Have you seen Earthflower she is awesomeeee!!!" Tiana smiled before looking at the book on her desk "What book is this?" she said leaning over to peer at the book

Leucos
January 3rd, 2018, 08:08 PM
"Yep!I'm just really excited!I mean look at this place! Everyone else seems so calm... I wonder why...What class are you in!Have you seen Earthflower she is awesomeeee!!!" Tiana smiled before looking at the book on her desk "What book is this?" she said leaning over to peer at the book

Set grabbed her book quickly and sighed
"Clearly " she said a bit bitterly she looked at tiana
" I'm fire class and I was talking to fireflower And this book? It's called The Allienist " she said her eyes narrowed trying to atleast scare the girl off she never really liked other people they were only drivin by there self interest and selfishness . No one has proven her wrong or made her think otherwise

Onyxfire
January 3rd, 2018, 08:13 PM
Set grabbed her book quickly and sighed
"Clearly " she said a bit bitterly she looked at tiana
" I'm fire class and I was talking to fireflower And this book? It's called The Allienist " she said her eyes narrowed trying to atleast scare the girl off she never really liked other people they were only drivin by there self interest and selfishness . No one has proven her wrong or made her think otherwise

Tiana just looked at her and blinked before saying "Cool! Want to be friends?" Tiana smiled

Leucos
January 3rd, 2018, 08:19 PM
Tiana just looked at her and blinked before saying "Cool! Want to be friends?" Tiana smiled

Set blinked in confusion did she just ask to be friends?! Now she did show some expression it was one of confusion she tilted her head
" friends ? " she repeated now slowly walking up to tiana she sighed and looked at the girl " are you suuure you want to befriend a thing like me? " she asked meaning her dark red eye which glowed dangerously she started circling tiana like a predator

Onyxfire
January 3rd, 2018, 08:24 PM
Set blinked in confusion did she just ask to be friends?! Now she did show some expression it was one of confusion she tilted her head
" friends ? " she repeated now slowly walking up to tiana she sighed and looked at the girl " are you suuure you want to befriend a thing like me? " she asked meaning her dark red eye which glowed dangerously she started circling tiana like a predator

Tiana started turning around with Set and said "Yep! And your not a thing your a living molecular structure. And i'll take that answer as a yes!" Tiana grabbed Set "Common! We have to see the rest of this place!"

Fireflower
January 3rd, 2018, 08:27 PM
" friends ? " she repeated now slowly walking up to tiana she sighed and looked at the girl " are you suuure you want to befriend a thing like me? " she asked meaning her red eye which glowed dangerously she started circling tiana like a predator
you hear a voice say"will start soon please head to your classes hallway intill the teacher get there:
fireflower's and seaflower's classes go to the left hall from the main doors.
windflower's iceflower's and earthflower's classes please go to the left hall

Leucos
January 3rd, 2018, 08:28 PM
Tiana started turning around with Set and said "Yep! And your not a thing your a living molecular structure. And i'll take that answer as a yes!" Tiana grabbed Set "Common! We have to see the rest of this place!"

Set was wide eyed now and gasped by the sudden movement she looked over at fireflower again " I can't just leave a person in a conversation without finishing it! " she snapped and backed up brushing off her clothes she growled too " never do that again and I think we're starting I heard fireflower " she added

Onyxfire
January 3rd, 2018, 08:29 PM
you hear a voice say"will start soon please head to your classes hallway intill the teacher get there:

"Oh! Well see you later Set!" Tiana rushed of to the right hallway and dove into Earthflower's classroom

Tundra
January 3rd, 2018, 08:34 PM
Faye nearly tripped as she sped into the school. “Ah! I’m late!” She said aloud, meaning to keep that exclamation to her self. The girl regained her balance and continued darting down the hall, trying to make it to her class. Please don’t let me get in trouble! Please! Faye slowed down as she noticed that students were just wandering the halls. She gave a small, nervous laugh. “Oh, so I’m not late...”

[Open]

Leucos
January 3rd, 2018, 08:36 PM

Set ran to the classroom to meet her teacher which she assumed it would be the person she met before tiana. She took a deep breath and skidded to a halt standing outside the door " hope I'm not late " she said under her breath
maybe that tiana wont be so bad in the long run she felt a small smile form ( wanna just end?)

Fireflower
January 3rd, 2018, 08:38 PM
Faye nearly tripped as she sped into the school. “Ah! I’m late!” She said aloud, meaning to keep that exclamation to her self. The girl regained her balance and continued darting down the hall, trying to make it to her class. Please don’t let me get in trouble! Please! Faye slowed down as she noticed that students were just wandering the halls. She gave a small, nervous laugh. “Oh, so I’m not late...”

[Open]
"hello there!"windflower said hovering next to her"you must be one of the new students"she said in a playful voice"...well this school is new so everyone is new"she held out her hand"im windflower"she said

Fireflower
January 3rd, 2018, 08:40 PM
Set ran to the classroom to meet her teacher which she assumed it would be the person she met before tiana. She took a deep breath and skidded to a halt standing outside the door " hope I'm not late " she said under her breath
maybe that tiana wont be so bad in the long run she felt a small smile form ( wanna just end?)
"hello there set"fireflower said unlocking her door.

Leucos
January 3rd, 2018, 08:47 PM
"hello there set"fireflower said unlocking her door.

Set stood up straight still holding her book looking at her teacher
" Hi again. ..about our first meeting I apologize for ...being well disrespectful " she said her dark red eye stopped glowing and was calm along with her brown one . " may I enter? " she asked

Fireflower
January 3rd, 2018, 08:50 PM
Set stood up straight still holding her book looking at her teacher
" Hi again. ..about our first meeting I apologize for ...being well disrespectful " she said her dark red eye stopped glowing and was calm along with her brown one . " may I enter? " she asked
"couse!"fireflower said walking into the flame-colored room

Brownspot
January 3rd, 2018, 08:53 PM
Tye simple walks past all the excitement or people meeting other people and sit down in the back of iceflowers class room and starts to doodle a little drawing

Leucos
January 3rd, 2018, 08:55 PM
"couse!"fireflower said walking into the flame-colored room

Set sighed and walked in looking around the room she shrugged
seen better " how does this work? " she asked now standing by a window looking outside then back at the teacher

Fireflower
January 3rd, 2018, 09:00 PM
Set sighed and walked in looking around the room she shrugged
seen better " how does this work? " she asked now standing by a window looking outside then back at the teacher
"its a window you open it and it leads outside"fireflower said"there pretty cool"

Tundra
January 3rd, 2018, 09:25 PM
Faye hesitated. After a moment or two passed, she reached out and shook her hand. “H-Hello,” She stammered, “I’m Faye.” Faye drew her hand back. “Due to your name, uh, I’m gonna assume you teach, um, wind, right?”

Leucos
January 3rd, 2018, 09:49 PM
"its a window you open it and it leads outside"fireflower said"there pretty cool"

Set snarled and rolled her eyes her dark red eye started to glow
" Not that !! I meant this class! How does this class work!? " she snapped she was getting a bit angry now she looked out the window again she new how they worked .

Brownspot
January 4th, 2018, 05:58 AM
Tye walked passed all the excitement of people meeting people and walked straight to iceflowers class room

Fireflower
January 4th, 2018, 08:09 AM
Faye hesitated. After a moment or two passed, she reached out and shook her hand. “H-Hello,” She stammered, “I’m Faye.” Faye drew her hand back. “Due to your name, uh, I’m gonna assume you teach, um, wind, right?”
"That right!"windflower said."which class are you in?"

Tundra
January 4th, 2018, 03:37 PM
Faye scratched her head. “Um, I think I’m in the water class.” She told the teacher.

wolfie
January 4th, 2018, 06:08 PM
Rowan walked down the hallway, his hands stuffed into his pockets. His eyes were narrowed, not bothering to look up or ask for help. So maybe he was lost. It didn't help that if almost everyone was avoiding him. "So what I can control my ice?! I'm not dangerous!" He muttered under his breath. He was beginning to dislike the floor. Where he stepped was a ice foot print, melting away like it was never there in a minute. Rowan yawned, he didn't have a clue if he was late or not. Then again, he doesn't really care. Cracking his knuckles inside his pockets. The only reason his stupid father sent him here was so he could find love! Love! Like that even exists! I'm here to cause trouble. Not listen to some boring speech and learn. Rowan thought crossly.

(Open)

Fireflower
January 4th, 2018, 06:12 PM
Faye scratched her head. “Um, I think I’m in the water class.” She told the teacher.
"so your with seaflower then"windflower said"dont worry shes pretty nice"

Fireflower
January 4th, 2018, 06:16 PM
Tye walked passed all the excitement of people meeting people and walked straight to iceflowers class room
"hello there!"iceflower said to the student.

Rowan walked down the hallway, his hands stuffed into his pockets. His eyes were narrowed, not bothering to look up or ask for help. So maybe he was lost. It didn't help that if almost everyone was avoiding him. "So what I can control my ice?! I'm not dangerous!" He muttered under his breath. He was beginning to dislike the floor. Where he stepped was a ice foot print, melting away like it was never there in a minute. Rowan yawned, he didn't have a clue if he was late or not. Then again, he doesn't really care. Cracking his knuckles inside his pockets. The only reason his stupid father sent him here was so he could find love! Love! Like that even exists! I'm here to cause trouble. Not listen to some boring speech and learn. Rowan thought crossly.

(Open)
"hello there!"seaflower said to the teen"let me guess your in iceflower's class?"

wolfie
January 4th, 2018, 07:34 PM

"hello there!"seaflower said to the teen"let me guess your in iceflower's class?"

"Yeah... kind of obvious." Rowan replied, lifting his gaze to look at the what he is guessing to be teacher.

Fireflower
January 4th, 2018, 08:10 PM
"Yeah... kind of obvious." Rowan replied, lifting his gaze to look at the what he is guessing to be teacher.
"im seaflower!the water class teacher"

Brownspot
January 4th, 2018, 08:17 PM
[QUOTE=littledragon0625;450286][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
"hello there!"iceflower said to the student

Tye said "oh hi there I assume your iceflower so how's life"tye says awkwardly.

Brownspot
January 4th, 2018, 08:23 PM

"Oh hi I assume your iceflower so how's life"tye says awkwardly

Brownspot
January 4th, 2018, 08:54 PM
Sorry about the post showing up twice I didn't see it show up the first time so I wrote it again

Fireflower
January 4th, 2018, 08:58 PM

"Oh hi I assume your iceflower so how's life"tye says awkwardly
that i im"

Tundra
January 5th, 2018, 12:36 AM
“Uh, yeah, I guess.” Faye said. “Um, what time do classes start?”

wolfie
January 5th, 2018, 04:02 AM
"im seaflower!the water class teacher"

"That's cool." Rowan shrugged, blinking. "Your name kind of gives your class away, is it your real name?" He asked, truly curious if the academy forced them to say that as their name or if it really was their real name.

Fireflower
January 5th, 2018, 08:10 AM
“Uh, yeah, I guess.” Faye said. “Um, what time do classes start?”

"That's cool." Rowan shrugged, blinking. "Your name kind of gives your class away, is it your real name?" He asked, truly curious if the academy forced them to say that as their name or if it really was their real name.

"its the first day!the teachers are not very strict about time today!"she said

yea....i guess thats what i have been called my whole live!"

Tundra
January 5th, 2018, 03:36 PM
She smiled. “Oh, okay. Uh, so will there be an announcement telling us to get to class, or what?”

wolfie
January 5th, 2018, 05:40 PM
"its the first day!the teachers are not very strict about time today!"she said

yea....i guess thats what i have been called my whole live!"

"That's kind of strange but interesting." Rowan said, shifting the weight to his left foot. He didn't know if they could determine someone's class at birth or not. Strange.

Fireflower
January 5th, 2018, 05:48 PM
She smiled. “Oh, okay. Uh, so will there be an announcement telling us to get to class, or what?”
"that happened before you arrived!silly!"

"That's kind of strange but interesting." Rowan said, shifting the weight to his left foot. He didn't know if they could determine someone's class at birth or not. Strange.
"you better get to class!"she said"not all the teacher are ok with your being very late"

Tundra
January 5th, 2018, 05:56 PM
Faye gasped. “What!” As she slowly began to panic she smiled at the teacher. “It was nice to meet you, Windflower, but considering that I’m late for class... I have to go now.”

Fireflower
January 5th, 2018, 05:57 PM
Faye gasped. “What!” As she slowly began to panic she smiled at the teacher. “It was nice to meet you, Windflower, but considering that I’m late for class... I have to go now.”
"bye!"

Tundra
January 5th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Faye waved a goodbye as she dashed down the hall. She nearly slipped as she made a sharp turn around a corner. I’m so late! The doors around her were slightly blurred as she ran. A few moments later she realized that she had passed her class and gasped. As Faye halted, she slipped and fell on her back. “Ouch!” She muttered as she got to her feet. She immediately turned and dashed to her class.

wolfie
January 5th, 2018, 06:55 PM
"that happened before you arrived!silly!"

"you better get to class!"she said"not all the teacher are ok with your being very late"

Rowan bit back a snarky response, "Alright.. see you soonn?" He turned away, before spinning around to look at her again. "Er... where are the classes?" He asked.

Fireflower
January 5th, 2018, 07:02 PM
Rowan bit back a snarky response, "Alright.. see you soonn?" He turned away, before spinning around to look at her again. "Er... where are the classes?" He asked.
"ice,wind,and earth are in this hall here"

Onyxfire
January 5th, 2018, 07:47 PM
Tiana happily sat down in a seat and started humming to herself

wolfie
January 5th, 2018, 11:30 PM
"ice,wind,and earth are in this hall here"

"Mk! Thanks." Rowan replied as he once again spun around, walking off to his class. Being the first day and all he wouldn't cause trouble yet.

Fireflower
January 6th, 2018, 10:22 AM
Tiana happily sat down in a seat and started humming to herself
"hello there"earthflower said walking into her room.she unlocked the first cage which had a giant hawk.and the bird sat on her shoulder.

Onyxfire
January 7th, 2018, 04:48 PM
"hello there"earthflower said walking into her room.she unlocked the first cage which had a giant hawk.and the bird sat on her shoulder.

"OOOOOHHH A HAWKKK!" Tiana jumped out of her seat and gawked at the hawk

Fireflower
January 7th, 2018, 06:43 PM
"OOOOOHHH A HAWKKK!" Tiana jumped out of her seat and gawked at the hawk
"this is dust"earthflower said

Onyxfire
January 8th, 2018, 01:57 PM
"this is dust"earthflower said
“COOL!” Tiana said with sparkle in her eyes

Fireflower
January 8th, 2018, 04:08 PM
“COOL!” Tiana said with sparkle in her eyes