PDA

View Full Version : Surgestorm Family Finder

Zero
October 30th, 2017, 05:12 PM
So, I've noticed that most of Surgestorm's family has gone inactive. I've been meaning to update his relations, and have finally gotten some time to do so! He'll need a few things:

Littermates
-0/2 spots taken
-Must look similar to either Surgestorm (black, or mixes of black and white) or, if female, can look like his mother who was a calico

Younger siblings
-0/2 spots taken
-Must be 40 moons
-Must look similar to either Surgestorm (black, or mixes of black and white) or, if female, can look like his mother who was a calico

Best Friend
-0/1
-Must be around Surgestorm's age

Warrior friends
-Unlimited spots
-Must be warrior aged (15+ moons)

Form with character site page:
Name w/ link:
Role:
PPD:

Form without character site page:
Name:
Personality:
Description:
Role:
PPD:

Mistyfoot⚜
October 30th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Name w/ link: Jayfur (https://mistyslovelies.weebly.com/jayfur.html)
Role: Littermate
PPD: 0.50 (only because I just came back to WCO, but thankfully I've been starting to try posting everyday now!)

Starfall
October 30th, 2017, 11:54 PM
Name: Bunnybubble
Personality: Although he often appears dimwitted, Bunnybubble is actually highly intelligent and clever, able to pick up on the emotions of others easily and able to see who has feelings for whom. He is often times the one who gives a pair of cats a little 'push' in the right direction, usually the one who tries to bring the two together, although it's very discretly. Despite his usually positive nature he gets angered easily when awakened from his slumber, which is why he is rarely woken up for the Dawn patrol, most felines fear him, most of his clanmates believe that he has a split personality, a Dark bunny and a Light bunny, which isn't true. Although he is more than happy and incredibly eager to help other's find their identities, such as their sexuality and who they are as a warrior, he does not believe in babying cats, he can be blunt and will not give advice to other's unless he is approached. Bunnybubble is incredibly imaginative, kind, and compassionate, which is why most come to him whenever they need to get stuff of their chest, need ideas, and or if they just want to talk. He has a very sharp intuition, which suprises multiple felines, they don't associate Bunnybubble as having a sixth sense, most compare him to a loveable kit, mostly due to his sweet personality and baby face. He is also incredibly sensitive, it doesn't take much to make him cry, but that's just another reason behind why so many felines adore him. He's sensitive to both his own emotions and other's, he's incredibly empathetic, crying when other's have gone through something horrible, stressed when other's are stressed, angry when other's are angry. Bunnybubble is also selfless, he would give the hide off his back for those he consideres family, he would do anything and everything for those he cares for. Despite this he is also an airhead and daydreams often, though most of the time he tries to zone out on purpose, it's his way of dealing with his own problems. He is also Idealistic, often times making up unreachable goals, such as no one dies and everyone cannot get sick. Most find it cute to listen to, often times they don't know he's being serious. He also has a very weak will, he will often eat a few servings of prey a day, such as 5 a day, and that's him holding himself back, he's weak to his pleasures.
Description: Bunnybubble is a slim, solid black feline with bright, leafy green optics that have speckles of yellow near the iris. He has medium length, soft, fluffy fur and fairly large ears. He is a little short for his age and has a bob for a tail due to an incident in his apprentice years. He has a round face and a short muzzle, making him look younger than he actually is.
Role: Younger Sibling
PPD: 6.95

Name W/ Link: Sleepingcloud (https://stardustcorner.weebly.com/sleepingcloud.html)
Role: Warrior Friend Iwouldhavesignedhimupasbestfriendbuthe'stooyoung

Name W/ Link: Whitepaw (https://stardustcorner.weebly.com/whitepaw2.html)
Role: Adoptive younger brother
Other: Oh my goodness, I know you don't have a role for this but I have a huge plot in mind. Honestly if you're not interested than let me know and I'll take this child off /v\ but if you are please let me know and I'll shoot you a pm :heartbounce:

Mango
October 31st, 2017, 09:52 AM
Name: Stormkit-Stormpaw-Stormfur (IK not originial)
Personality: Stormfur is a decent tom. He likes to spend time with his siblings and help them (he’ll help Surgie alot if selected). He is polite and extremely respectful. He spends time with his friends often and enjoys hunting. He finds pride in everything. Kits killing a beetle for the first time, Surgestorm becoming a medicine cat, his parents retiring as elders, his apprentice leaving camp. He likes to sleep in, but never stays mad at someone for waking him up for long.
Description: Stormfur has white fur and the tip of his tail his white, he has green eyes. ( I suck at descriptions okay...)
Role: Sibling
PPD: last I checked 10.49 (I can check later today)
I just created him so he lacks detail some.

Zero
November 5th, 2017, 09:40 AM
Bump!

Socks
November 5th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Name w/ link: Eveningflight (https://socksfluffyden.weebly.com/eveningflight.html)
Role: Warrior Friend
PPD: 7.73

Zero
November 9th, 2017, 03:45 PM
(One last bump)

Sage
November 10th, 2017, 06:31 AM
Name w/ link: Sagewhisker (https://iamforevergone.weebly.com/sagewhisker.html)
Role: Warrior Friend
PPD: 2.33
I haven't been that active lately due to school and other stuff like that.

lone
November 20th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Name: Twilightstorm
Personality: {Friendly} {Naive} {Open} {Extroverted} {Reckless} {Reliable} {Dependant} {Loving} {Aloof} {Generous}
Description: Twilightstorm is a fully black tom with a strong, muscular build. His fur is long and thick (much like Surgestorm's) and he has almost pale green eyes. Twilightstorm has an almost feminine way of moving, surprisingly graceful for a cat with so much muscle, and especially because his voice is so deep. Twilightstorm's strong build makes him better at fighting then hunting and he puts his skills to use whenever he can.
Role: Littermate
PPD: 7.24

Name: Solarsky
Personality: {Loud} {Flirtatious} {Extroverted} {Sweet} {Good Natured} {Willing} {Eager to please} {Determined} {Hard Working} {Reckless} {Irresponsible}
Description: Solarsky has a mostly black pelt, with splotches of white here and there. She has dark brown eyes that are constantly flashing with mischief, or an eagerness to please. While her build is slim, and she's a smaller cat, don't underestimate her strength - she's stronger then she looks. Although her real skills lie in hunting and running, both of which she does with great pleasure. Solarsky has a medium thick pelt, downy and fluffy feeling, and her way of movement is graceful and looks almost rehearsed.
Role: Best friend
PPD: --

Zero to Hero