PDA

View Full Version : Teddy and Miles everything Finder

Barnabas
October 30th, 2017, 02:25 PM
I have created two cats named Teddy and Miles, who need a few things before I make pages for them. Teddy is a fluffy brown Tom who is the age of 23 moons. Miles is a gray American short hair with white paws who is the age of 7 moons. They are two kittypet, who want to leave their two-leg home some day.

Teddy needs/wants
Birth Mother
- Can be in a clan or other affiliation
-39 moons or older
-Look some what like Teddy
Birth Father
-Close to the same Age as mother
-Doesn't have to look like Teddy
Sister
- Can be the same Age or younger
- Be similar to Teddy
Future Mate
-Be close to the same Age
-Be nice towards Teddy when they first meet
Friends
-Unlimited
-Doesn't matter what clan or affiliation they are in
Close Friends
-Would like one to be in a clan
-Be similar to Teddy
Best Friend
-Sticks by him no matter what
Rivals/Enemies
-Unlimited

Miles need/wants
Birth Mother
- Must be alive
- Doesn't have to be a kittypet
-23 moons or older
- Looks similar to Miles
Birth Father
- Must be alive
- Doesn't have to be a kittypet
-Want him to want nothing to do with Miles
Siblings
-(0/3)
-Be a bit similar to Miles
-Be the same Age as Miles
Future Mate
-Be close to the same Age
-Be nice towards Miles when they first meet
Friends
-Unlimited
-Doesn't matter what clan or affiliation they are in
Close Friends
-Would like one to be in a clan
-Be similar to Miles
Best Friend
-Sticks by him no matter what
Rivals/Enemies
-Unlimited

No form, but would prefer Name, Clan/Affiliation, Gender, Age, Personality, and Looks.

Barnabas
October 30th, 2017, 02:35 PM
here's Miles and Teddys everything Finder.
PeaFlower
Ashpetal

Liekki
October 30th, 2017, 03:55 PM
So Blossom could be: Sister, future mate, friend, or close friend (I don't care)
~If you want to have her be your sister then you should probably know she has a sister in Windclan named Leafshadow. Blossom wandered away from Windclan as a kit and was picked up by an animal shelter.

Link (https://sites.google.com/ipsd.org/ashpetal/blossom)
Appearance- Orange tabby, green/yellow eyes
Personality- Shy, curious, kind
Gender- She/her
Age- 15 moons
Sexuality- Straight
SparkleDemon

Barnabas
October 30th, 2017, 04:37 PM
So Blossom could be: Sister, future mate, friend, or close friend (I don't care)
~If you want to have her be your sister then you should probably know she has a sister in Windclan named Leafshadow. Blossom wandered away from Windclan as a kit and was picked up by an animal shelter.

Link (https://sites.google.com/ipsd.org/ashpetal/blossom)
Appearance- Orange tabby, green/yellow eyes
Personality- Shy, curious, kind
Gender- She/her
Age- 15 moons
Sexuality- Straight
SparkleDemon

She can be his younger sister.

PeaFlower
October 30th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Hazel could either be : friend or close friend. Or best friend. I don't really care.
She could be that to either/both Teddy and Miles ... or maybe have a rival to friend kind of deal with Miles ... ?
Anyways, here's her charahub page once again : https://charahub.com/character/1173206/Hazel
She also already has connections with some of my characters, one of which (Biscuit) I'm planning on making a plot for. (you can see them on the "links" part of the page.)

Anyways, since the page will probably not work :

Name : Hazel
Personality : Sassy, Stubborn, Troublemaker, Hoarder, Sympathetic, etc ... (the page is still a WIP on that point, I forgot to finish it.)
Appearance : A brown, black and white cat, short on her paws, with mid-lenght fur.
SparkleDemon

Liekki
October 30th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Okay, so is he from Windclan too then? And does she know or not know that he's her brother? And is Miles Teddy's little brother? SparkleDemon

Barnabas
October 30th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Okay, so is he from Windclan too then? And does she know or not know that he's her brother? And is Miles Teddy's little brother? SparkleDemon

No Miles is just the kitten that the two-legs got. He's going to end up leaving his home as well as Teddy.

Barnabas
October 30th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Hazel could either be : friend or close friend. Or best friend. I don't really care.
She could be that to either/both Teddy and Miles ... or maybe have a rival to friend kind of deal with Miles ... ?
Anyways, here's her charahub page once again : https://charahub.com/character/1173206/Hazel
She also already has connections with some of my characters, one of which (Biscuit) I'm planning on making a plot for. (you can see them on the "links" part of the page.)

Anyways, since the page will probably not work :

Name : Hazel
Personality : Sassy, Stubborn, Troublemaker, Hoarder, Sympathetic, etc ... (the page is still a WIP on that point, I forgot to finish it.)
Appearance : A brown, black and white cat, short on her paws, with mid-lenght fur.
SparkleDemon

They can be close friends and If you want they could end up being traveling buddies.

PeaFlower
October 30th, 2017, 05:13 PM
They can be close friends and If you want they could end up being traveling buddies.

Yeah, traveling buddies could work, since Hazel is going to end up ditching her two-leg home from time to time. (She'll come back for her friends though, and I don't think she could live in a Clan (she'd break the warrior code everyday), the more she could become is a loner.)

Barnabas
October 30th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Yeah, traveling buddies could work, since Hazel is going to end up ditching her two-leg home from time to time. (She'll come back for her friends though, and I don't think she could live in a Clan (she'd break the warrior code everyday), the more she could become is a loner.)

Alright!

Barnabas
October 31st, 2017, 10:58 AM
Bump

Barnabas
October 31st, 2017, 01:52 PM
Bump

Barnabas
November 1st, 2017, 02:20 PM
Bump

Barnabas
November 7th, 2017, 01:07 PM