PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to RP?

Barnabas
October 30th, 2017, 11:59 AM
I'm very bored, so I'm looking for some people to role play with. Here are the cats that are open.

Thunderclan
Lightningflash(Tom)
Nettlepaw(she)
Trappaw(Tom)

Shadowclan
Blarewind(Tom)
Flarewind(Tom)

Riverclan
Fallenleaf(Tom)
Tallstep(Tom)

Windclan
Spiderpaw(Tom)
Brambleflash(Tom)

Skyclan
Rainflower(She)

Starclan
Mildpaw(Tom)
Morningkit(She)

Outskirts
Whispervoice(Tom)

Just say which cat of my cats you want to role play with your cats name and clan. I'll be open for Rp'd in the borders as well.

Mango
October 30th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Redpaw can RP with Trappaw.

Barnabas
October 30th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Redpaw can RP with Trappaw.

Alright. Where at?

Mango
October 30th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Alright. Where at?
Clearing?

Barnabas
October 30th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Clearing?

okay. I'll mention you in the post!

Barnabas
October 30th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Bump

Akari
October 30th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Hmm..Well, one of My Ocs', Akari, Who is Currently a Rouge(Although not for long, if My Plans work Right....Mwahahaha) Is Approaching The WindClan Camp. She Could be Intercepted in either the territory, or once she is at the edge of the camp, whichever would be more preferable for you. She is Somewhat of a decent fighter....If, you challenge her, that is. So, Yea.....

Barnabas
October 30th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Hmm..Well, one of My Ocs', Akari, Who is Currently a Rouge(Although not for long, if My Plans work Right....Mwahahaha) Is Approaching The WindClan Camp. She Could be Intercepted in either the territory, or once she is at the edge of the camp, whichever would be more preferable for you. She is Somewhat of a decent fighter....If, you challenge her, that is. So, Yea.....

Brambleflash could do with that.

Akari
October 30th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Brambleflash could do with that.

That Was Who I Was thinking, So you read my mind. I Know this could turn out a great many ways, especially when it comes to Akari. Anyways....Rp? Or are you Busy?

The_10th_Doctor
November 1st, 2017, 12:24 PM
Can Petalstorm and Rainflower roleplay? Also, does Rainflower have an apprentice? I have a few kits that need mentors.

Barnabas
November 1st, 2017, 12:31 PM
Can Petalstorm and Rainflower roleplay? Also, does Rainflower have an apprentice? I have a few kits that need mentors.

Sure. Rainflower currently Doesn't have an apprentice.

Akari
November 1st, 2017, 01:15 PM
Ennard, You post first. School is Ending soon, so I'll be offline 'till I Get home. Sorry for the Slight inconvenience.

Barnabas
November 5th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Bump