PDA

View Full Version : New and improved?

Pages : [1] 2

cute skeleton
October 30th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Its a normal day as always at the pizzeria intill 5 boxes, that already have built animatronic? In them, appear in the main room. on the boxes it says fragile please handle with care but why? New parts maybe, no to big of boxes to be parts, new animatronics?
Maybe... the thing they don't know is they aren't new but improved and different personality. What is in the boxes are just animatronics that are them but a bit different...

So I had gotten back into fnaf and thought this seems like a good idea, so I did it with help of some comics involving a kind of freddy *cough* female *cough* and if you are in one of the boxes you don't have to be like who your being at all just cant be anything like the original version of it or a toy or funtime. It can be male or female different personality a bit different look I don't care but not exactly like the originals or ones I said. Oh and OCs are aloud to. If anyone wants to be a toy go ahead if you guys want we can have toy versions come in to.

If you read all of this put tummy rubes!

Spots open:
Freddy
Chica
Bonnie
Foxy
Toys
Nightmares
(I forget what else)

5 animatronic in the box: (2 spots open!)
Frederica or fre Raven hollow
Cantrina Mad-Hatter
Cosette Mystic

Form

Name:
Description:
Perso:
Job:
Room
You in the a box?: (4 spots open since I am taken one myself)
Animatronic or gaurd: (one guard! If they dissapear or stop roleplaying i will allow another)
Kind of animatronic:
Dislikes: optinal
Other/questions:

My forms:

Name: Frederica or fre for short (yeah im doing this)
Description: i don't know why but I like this model of her http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/903979-five-nights-at-freddys (without...yeah)
Perso: tbrp
Job: lead singer
Room: main room but on the opiset wall
You in a box?: yes
Animatronic or gaurd: animatronic
Kind of animatronic: female freddy
Dislikes: if you find a picture with her having what I believe says juicy you get what I mean...
Other/questions:

Name: coco red panda
Description: https://orig00.deviantart.net/8990/f/2014/273/8/e/fnaf_oc___coco_by_askanimatronicfoxy-d81466m.png
Job: cooks the food and will sometimes even bake treats to give out to kids
Room: kitchen
You in a box: no
Kind of animatronic: original
Dislikes: nothing
Other/questions:

Name: beckitty or bec
Description: https://img00.deviantart.net/2e66/i/2016/162/e/0/fnaf_oc__rebecca_ragdoll__beckitty___by_beckitty-da534lr.png
Job: waitress
Room: she doesn't have one since she goes to every room but spends most of her time when free helping in the kitchen
You in a box: no
Kind of animatronic: original
Other/question:

cute skeleton
October 30th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Bump

cute skeleton
October 30th, 2017, 03:41 PM
bump

cute skeleton
October 30th, 2017, 07:02 PM
bump

cute skeleton
October 30th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Bump

cute skeleton
October 31st, 2017, 09:38 AM
Bump

cute skeleton
October 31st, 2017, 11:34 AM
Bump

cute skeleton
October 31st, 2017, 03:02 PM
Bump

Liekki
October 31st, 2017, 08:07 PM
Mm, I see all your bumps and feel bad... I don't know much about fnaf but
Name: Catrina
Description: Boop (https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/five-nights-at-candys/images/4/48/NewCandy.png/revision/latest?cb=20160228203959)
Perso: tbrp'd
Job:enternainer
Room: Party room
You in the a box?: Sure, why not
Kind of animatronic: Original
Dislikes: Adult humans
Other/questions: Angel in red

:blue:
October 31st, 2017, 08:11 PM
(( I might make a form for a guard in the morning so- ))

cute skeleton
October 31st, 2017, 09:35 PM
Mm, I see all your bumps and feel bad... I don't know much about fnaf but
Name: Catrina
Description: Boop (https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/five-nights-at-candys/images/4/48/NewCandy.png/revision/latest?cb=20160228203959)
Perso: tbrp'd
Job:enternainer
Room: Party room
You in the a box?: Sure, why not
Kind of animatronic: Original
Dislikes: Adult humans
Other/questions: Angel in red

Accepted and you didnt need to someone would have eventually or i would move onto something else

cute skeleton
October 31st, 2017, 09:36 PM
(( I might make a form for a guard in the morning so- ))

Mkay

jaymoon
October 31st, 2017, 09:59 PM
Name: shangle
Description: looks sorta like mangle but the second head has the head of a shark but at 4 am can trick the night gaurd with the end of night bell
Perso: tbrp?
Job: to scare the teens
Room scare room for the teens
You in the a box?: no
Kind of animatronic: fox
Other/questions: color blind

cute skeleton
October 31st, 2017, 10:49 PM
Name: shangle
Description: looks sorta like mangle but the second head has the head of a shark but at 4 am can trick the night gaurd with the end of night bell
Perso: tbrp?
Job: to scare the teens
Room scare room for the teens
You in the a box?: no
Kind of animatronic: fox
Other/questions: color blind

Oh I remember shangle, from some fnaf rps you join (I forgot who created them again and the rps names) and accepted

jaymoon
October 31st, 2017, 10:54 PM
Oh I remember shangle, from some fnaf rps you join (I forgot who created them again and the rps names) and accepted
i created him jaymoon and almost all fnaf rps i join whats your user name normaly

aleka!
November 1st, 2017, 08:06 AM
Oh heyyyyyyyyy .:Blue Wishes:. remember the FNaF RP between you, me, and Night? And also the one hosted by Spiral ;-;

Name: Indigo
Description: Indigo is a short rabbit animontronic. As his name states, his main body is a pale indigo color, with a part of his chest being a flashy white. His eyes are two different shades, one being a dark green, the other a light gray, almost appearing to be white. At the base of neck he sports a red bow tie made from a shiny ribbon, and he has red cheeks the same shade that someone made the mistake of making out of stained, tough glass. However, because of what he was made for, one segment of his right ear is missing, and there's wires trailing from his gray eye. His left cheek is slightly cracked, and on his hands about two fingers are missing from the four, as well as the endo-skeleton showing. One of his feet is completely missing plastic.
Personality: ehhhhhh TBRP'ed
Job: Puzzle animontronic (basically think of what Mangle was actually made for)
Room: a small stage near the main stage
You in a box?: naw m8
Animontronic or guard?:
Kind of animontronic: Rabbit
Other/Questions: none

November 1st, 2017, 11:07 AM
Name: Austin Swords
Description: Broop (http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140325065552/of-men-and-titans/images/d/da/Tumblr_ll1lggQS8g1qf8r8uo1_500.jpg)
Personality: TBRP’ed
Job: Night Guard
Room: N/A I think?
You in a box?: Nope
Animatronic or Guard?: Guard
Kind of Animatronic: N/A
Other/Questions: None Angel in red

And Yes Spoopy Aleka I do remember that
I kinda miss those times...

cute skeleton
November 1st, 2017, 03:15 PM
i created him jaymoon and almost all fnaf rps i join whats your user name normaly

Mystery_songs but I'm now raven_hollow

cute skeleton
November 1st, 2017, 03:15 PM
Name: Austin Swords
Description: Broop (http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140325065552/of-men-and-titans/images/d/da/Tumblr_ll1lggQS8g1qf8r8uo1_500.jpg)
Personality: TBRP’ed
Job: Night Guard
Room: N/A I think?
You in a box?: Nope
Animatronic or Guard?: Guard
Kind of Animatronic: N/A
Other/Questions: None Angel in red

And Yes Spoopy Aleka I do remember that
I kinda miss those times...

Accepted

cute skeleton
November 1st, 2017, 03:16 PM
Oh heyyyyyyyyy .:Blue Wishes:. remember the FNaF RP between you, me, and Night? And also the one hosted by Spiral ;-;

Name: Indigo
Description: Indigo is a short rabbit animontronic. As his name states, his main body is a pale indigo color, with a part of his chest being a flashy white. His eyes are two different shades, one being a dark green, the other a light gray, almost appearing to be white. At the base of neck he sports a red bow tie made from a shiny ribbon, and he has red cheeks the same shade that someone made the mistake of making out of stained, tough glass. However, because of what he was made for, one segment of his right ear is missing, and there's wires trailing from his gray eye. His left cheek is slightly cracked, and on his hands about two fingers are missing from the four, as well as the endo-skeleton showing. One of his feet is completely missing plastic.
Personality: ehhhhhh TBRP'ed
Job: Puzzle animontronic (basically think of what Mangle was actually made for)
Room: a small stage near the main stage
You in a box?: naw m8
Animontronic or guard?:
Kind of animontronic: Rabbit
Other/Questions: none

Accepted

jaymoon
November 1st, 2017, 03:26 PM
Mystery_songs but I'm now raven_hollow
ah ok

jaymoon
November 1st, 2017, 09:58 PM
when can we start Raven hollow

Mystic
November 1st, 2017, 10:21 PM
How many characters are we allowed?

Name: Cosette
Description:https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3d/ff/fe/3dfffe5a71938196adbe101e52406c8d.jpg
Personality: Tbrp'd
Job: A waitress (If allowed because i see we only have 1)
Room: The party room
In a box?: Yes
Kind of animatronic: ..... Let's say she is a lynx
Other/questions: How many characters are we allowed?

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 06:13 AM

Description:https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3d/ff/fe/3dfffe5a71938196adbe101e52406c8d.jpg
In a box?: No
There isn't really a limit and accepted

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 06:15 AM

when can we start Raven hollow
You can start, i will mention the others

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 06:33 AM
.:Blue Wishes:. Mystic Spoopy Aleka Mad-Hatter spooky-jay

We can start

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 02:57 PM
shangle wanders around the vent quietly singing a song he does not remember where he learned it but he loved the song
( this is the song he is singing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70VlAyEUXYM))

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 03:20 PM
( Spoopy Aleka do you remember the one that like died when we moved to this site me you and i think blue wishes )

November 2nd, 2017, 03:29 PM
( Spoopy Aleka do you remember the one that like died when we moved to this site me you and i think blue wishes )

(( I’ve been in quite a few Fnaf roleplays ever since I joined three years ago, so I was probably in it- ))

Mystic
November 2nd, 2017, 03:50 PM
Name: Jynx
Description: Just take away the eyelashes https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=JHP6PqRr&id=5E0F90FD7AE20A5A14FDF41996E53CC344BDE84C&thid=OIP.JHP6PqRrubMcJ70KVNuZ_wCoEs&q=fnaf+oc&simid=608001056991807889&selectedIndex=1&ajaxhist=0
Perso: Tbrp'd
Job: Magician performer
Room: The stage room
Kind of animatronic: Kangaroo
Other/questions: Nope

Mystic
November 2nd, 2017, 03:50 PM
Description: Just take away the eyelashes https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=JHP6PqRr&id=5E0F90FD7AE20A5A14FDF41996E53CC344BDE84C&thid=OIP.JHP6PqRrubMcJ70KVNuZ_wCoEs&q=fnaf+oc&simid=608001056991807889&selectedIndex=1&ajaxhist=0
Other/questions: I change my mind, Cosette is in the box

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 04:21 PM
Other/questions: Nope
Accepted

Mystic
November 2nd, 2017, 04:24 PM
Accepted

I made a mistake, Cosette is in a box btw.

Jynx woke and found himself sitting behind the back stage, instantly he knew it was night time and it only meant one thing, the guard was there.

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 04:27 PM
Coco was in the kitchen cooking some treats.

Bec was over the place again.

And fre was still being moved around inside her box on the way the freddy fazbears pizza.

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 04:28 PM
I made a mistake, Cosette is in a box btw.

Jynx woke and found himself sitting behind the back stage, instantly he knew it was night time and it only meant one thing, the guard was there.
I know

Mystic
November 2nd, 2017, 04:28 PM
Cosette was in her box, being ready to be delivered.

Jynx went into one of the vents and stayed there, for a unknown reason.

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 04:32 PM
Catrina woke up crammed inside a small box. She could tell it was night, even though she had woken up for the first time. She felt the jostling of her being shipped to the place. She slowly smiled in anticipation.

Mystic
November 2nd, 2017, 04:35 PM
Cosette woke up as she heard noises and bumps. Where am I? Who am I? I don't even know! Cosette thought, she was cramped up in a box and she could barely move

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 04:44 PM
Cosette was in her box, being ready to be delivered.

Jynx went into one of the vents and stayed there, for a unknown reason.
shangle contines humming with his eyes closed and acedentaly bumps in to jynx " There are those who'll tell you you're wrong They will try to to silence your song But right here is where you belong So don't search anymore ... oh hey sorry jynx"

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 04:47 PM
Fre woke up from being jostled around to much, where am i? She thought listening to the noises around her as she tried to make enough space so she could put her ear against one of the sides of the box, yet failed as she only managed to get less space to move

Mystic
November 2nd, 2017, 05:25 PM
shangle contines humming with his eyes closed and acedentaly bumps in to jynx " There are those who'll tell you you're wrong They will try to to silence your song But right here is where you belong So don't search anymore ... oh hey sorry jynx"

``Huh? `` Jynx looked up to see Shangle, ``Oh hi Shangle!``

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 05:31 PM
``Huh? `` Jynx looked up to see Shangle, ``Oh hi Shangle!``
" why are you up here you normaly arent in the vents" shangle said

Mystic
November 2nd, 2017, 05:32 PM
" why are you up here you normaly arent in the vents" shangle said

``Eh`` Jynx shrugged ``Hanging out I guess? ``

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 05:34 PM
``Eh `` Jynx shrugged, ``Just hanging out I guess? ``
yea me to i just very rarely see other animatronics in the vents " he said quietly humming the song agein

Mystic
November 2nd, 2017, 05:37 PM
yea me to i just very rarely see other animatronics in the vents " he said quietly humming the song agein

Do you want me to get out? Jynx asked politely and crept out.
``I heard new animatronics are being delivered! `` Jynx said

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 05:39 PM
``Do you want me to get out? `` Jynx asked politely and crept out.
``I heard other animatronics are coming! `` Jynx said.
no its fine " shangle said
" today i thought that was tomarrow " shangle said a bit surprised

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 05:39 PM
Catrina shifted inside her box quietly. She couldn't murder anyone yet, although the overwhelming urge was there. The mail truck bounced, and the box tumbled around in the back. She hissed. "Stupid humans! Just let me out," she moaned.

Mystic
November 2nd, 2017, 05:44 PM
Catrina shifted inside her box quietly. She couldn't murder anyone yet, although the overwhelming urge was there. The mail truck bounced, and the box tumbled around in the back. She hissed. "Stupid humans! Just let me out," she moaned.

Cosette felt a big bump and her box flipped sideways and she flip onto her side, uncomfortable. She hard a hiss and looked through a small hole of her box and saw more boxes. The hiss came from one of the boxes! Cosette thought, happy she wasn't alone ``Hello?!`` She called out.

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 05:45 PM
Cosette felt a hard bump and her box tumbled sideways and Cosette laid sideways, Uncomfortable. She heard a hiss and looked out on a tiny hole of her box and saw more boxes. The hiss came from one of the boxes! Cosette thought, happy she wasn't alone ``Hello?!`` She called out of the box.
Catrina's head whipped around as fast as it could in the cramped space. "Who's there?" She asked. She waited eagerly for a response.

Mystic
November 2nd, 2017, 05:49 PM
no its fine " shangle said
" today i thought that was tomarrow " shangle said a bit surprised

``Eh, I don't know, I just know there will be new animatronics. `` He replied. ``Might as well go pack your begs, the humans don't want us old animatronics! Well be stuck in the parts and service room. `` His tone hinted a little anger and jealousy. Jynx felt his one eye that was broken and only a white circle shone from it. Its only my one eye that's broken though! He thought.

Mystic
November 2nd, 2017, 05:53 PM
Catrina's head whipped around as fast as it could in the cramped space. "Who's there?" She asked. She waited eagerly for a response.

``My name is Cosette! `` She spoke ``Do you know why we're in these cramped boxes? Or where we're going? I think the human changed my wires and or something like that! `` Cosette spoke, curiosity sparked from her.

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 05:55 PM
``Eh, I don't know, I just know there will be new animatronics. `` He replied. ``Might as well go pack your begs, the humans don't want us old animatronics! Well be stuck in the parts and service room. `` His tone hinted a little anger and jealousy. Jynx felt his one eye that was broken and only a white circle shone from it. Its only my one eye that's broken though! He thought.
shangle looks at his broken body " i wont go down with out a fight dont give up our not as broken as me you have a chance to stay i can try to fix your eye i think we have spare ones that look like yours but dont give up without a fight we can try to dismantale them so we can stay" he said still looking at his broken down body and then looks over and stares at the shark head

Mystic
November 2nd, 2017, 05:59 PM
shangle looks at his broken body " i wont go down with out a fight dont give up our not as broken as me you have a chance to stay i can try to fix your eye i think we have spare ones that look like yours but dont give up without a fight we can try to dismantale them so we can stay" he said still looking at his broken down body and then looks over and stares at the shark head

``Thanks Shangle, for helping me`` Jynx felt grateful for the offer. ``Besides, we don't know for sure we might be replaced, Maybe the humans are just adding more animatronics to the collection! `` Jynx sounded cheerful. ``I'm pretty sure there won't be extra parts for me. `` His voice sounded sad again.

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 05:59 PM
``My name is Cosette! `` She spoke ``Do you know why we're in these cramped boxes? Or where we're going? I think the human changed my wires and or something like that! `` Cosette spoke, curiosity sparked from her.
"No, I barely know my name, much less our purpose. But I can tell it's night, and that we were made to do something." Catrina laughed, "I feel the urge to give out presents and cany while at the same time I want to murder someone."

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 06:00 PM
``Thanks Shangle, for helping me`` Jynx felt grateful for the offer. ``Besides, we don't know for sure we might be replaced, Maybe the humans are just adding more animatronics to the collection! `` Jynx sounded cheerful.
" im not sure about you but i have never met a human that was nice enofe not to try and destry or replace me " he said his shark head noding in agree ment

Mystic
November 2nd, 2017, 06:03 PM
"No, I barely know my name, much less our purpose. But I can tell it's night, and that we were made to do something." Catrina laughed, "I feel the urge to give out presents and cany while at the same time I want to murder someone."

Murder but giving out presents and candy at the same time? Cosette thought, ``Oh `` Cosette sounded sad, she had lost her memories, she had to know why she was in a box and what was happening and why there are boxes around. ``I hope this ride stops soon! It's uncomfortable!`` Cosette complained.

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 06:07 PM
Murder but giving out presents and candy at the same time? Cosette thought, ``Oh `` Cosette sounded sad, she had lost her memories, she had to know why she was in a box and what was happening and why there are boxes around. ``I hope this ride stops soon! It's uncomfortable!`` Cosette complained.
"Yes, this is quite uncomfortable." Catrina turned over as best she could in the tight space to relieve the pressure on her hip. "I wonder where we're going," she said quietly.
(Lol r we waiting for Raven hollow to start us off? 'Cause I have no idea what to do when I get there XD)

Mystic
November 2nd, 2017, 06:07 PM
" im not sure about you but i have never met a human that was nice enofe not to try and destry or replace me " he said his shark head noding in agree ment

``I'm still kind of curious about the animatronics, are they new ones? last year, 5 animatronics that were tragically broken and torn to pieces that they got taken away! Those animatronics were way older than you and more broken! `` Jynx shuddered.

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 06:10 PM
``I'm still kind of curious about these animatronics, are they new? I mean, 5 animatronics that was way more broken than you had been taken away! `` Jynx shuddered.
yea and i only escaped from climing in the vents where they could not see me " he said shuddering from the memoreis

Mystic
November 2nd, 2017, 06:13 PM
"Yes, this is quite uncomfortable." Catrina turned over as best she could in the tight space to relieve the pressure on her hip. "I wonder where we're going," she said quietly.
(Lol r we waiting for Raven hollow to start us off? 'Cause I have no idea what to do when I get there XD)
I'll do it XD))
``Me too! I'm so- `` She was cut off as a big bump came and the ride stopped. ``Huh What's happening?!`` Cosette asked. She heard a creak and the sound of humans shutting the door.

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 06:16 PM
Me neither XD I'll just be the truck then))

``Me too! I'm so-`` She was cut off as big bump came and the ride stopped. ``Huh? What's happening?! `` Cosette asked. She heard a creak and the sound of humans shutting the door.
XD Raven hollow save us!)
Catrina grunted as her box slid forward. "What's happening?" she whispered. She lay perfectly still.

Mystic
November 2nd, 2017, 06:19 PM
yea and i only escaped from climing in the vents where they could not see me " he said shuddering from the memoreis

Jynx heard a car pulled up ``Huh? What's that? I never knew there was a birthday party at night! `` Jynx ran into the main room.

Mystic
November 2nd, 2017, 06:21 PM
XD Raven hollow save us!)
Catrina grunted as her box slid forward. "What's happening?" she whispered. She lay perfectly still.

``I don't know but stay quiet! `` Cosette warned and she laid still. She looked through the small hole and saw a human take a box beside her. [I]Is that the animatronic I've been talking to?[I] She felt like bursting out of her box but she just stayed still.

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 06:24 PM
``I don't know but stay quiet! `` Cosette warned and she laid still. She looked through the small hole and saw a human take a box beside her. Is that the animatronic I've been talking to?! Cosette felt like bursting out of the box but she stayed still.
Catrina felt a sudden pull and an unsafe feeling that made her think she might fall out of the bottom of the box. There was a loud thump and Catrina jolted as her box hit the ground. She clenched her fists and heard the human walk back to the truck. Can't you see the "Fragile" sign on my box! It's all over, even on the inside! she thought.

Mystic
November 2nd, 2017, 06:48 PM
Catrina felt a sudden pull and an unsafe feeling that made her think she might fall out of the bottom of the box. There was a loud thump and Catrina jolted as her box hit the ground. She clenched her fists and heard the human walk back to the truck. Can't you see the "Fragile" sign on my box! It's all over, even on the inside! she thought.

Cossette felt her box lift and fell on the ground with a thump Ow! She thought.

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 06:53 PM
Cosette felt her box lift and fell on the ground with a thumpOw! She thought.
When Cinder heard the human walk away, she turned her head to the befriended box. "Are you okay," she quietly whispered.
(Mm I'm lazy and may or may not have writer's block ;-;)

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 07:14 PM

(Sorry) fre had been listening silently to them talking till she could no longer hear them as they where taken out of the truck. What's going on? She thought before realizing her box was being picked up, dont drop me dont drop me she thought and then she was dropped. She stayed quite and waited to hear the footsteps of a human walking away before saying "owww, they realize it says fragile right?" She said aloud not really to anyone

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 07:35 PM
Another one?"Hello?" Catrina said. "Are you all right?"

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 07:49 PM
Another one?"Hello?" Catrina said. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah, just wished they didn't drop us" fre said, "do you know where we are?" She asked the unknown voice

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 07:53 PM
"Yeah, just wished they didn't drop us" fre said, "do you know where we are?" She asked the unknown voice
"No, I just want to be let out of this tight box." Catrina pushed the sides of her box, but the strong cardboard wouldn't budge.

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 07:56 PM
"No, I just want to be let out of this tight box." Catrina pushed the sides of her box, but the strong cardboard wouldn't budge.

"Hmmm maybe there is someone who can help us?" Fre started thinking before hearing two more boxes being dropped to the ground and footsteps leaving, how many more are there... she thought.

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 07:56 PM
shangle quickly runs though the vents and looks down where the boxes where being put the shark head growls loud enofe for the animatronics in the boxes to hear

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 07:57 PM
shangle quickly runs though the vents and looks down where the boxes where being put the shark head growls loud enofe for the animatronics in the boxes to hear

(Welcome to the new animatronic to lol)

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 07:58 PM
"Hello?" Catrina asked for the third time that night. "Um, can you help us?"

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 07:59 PM

"Did you not just hear them growl? They clearly don't like the idea of us here" she said before growling back

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 08:01 PM
( i am nameing the shark head beacuse he has like a mind of his own his name is bite )
bites growl gets louder " why would we help you" shangle says banging bites head on the side of the wall

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 08:03 PM
( i am nameing the shark head beacuse he has like a mind of his own his name is bite )
bites growl gets louder " why would we help you" shangle says banging bites head on the side of the wall

"Because we just arrived and i believe most of us only know our name and what our role is" she answered, "plus we just got here what we gonna do? Jump out and attack?"

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 08:05 PM
"Please, we're animatronics like you. Why wouldn't you help us?" Catrina said. "It's not like we've done anything bad. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?" Raven hollow spooky-jay Mystic

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 08:06 PM
"Because we just arrived and i believe most of us only know our name and what our role is" she answered, "plus we just got here what we gonna do? Jump out and attack?"
" well good luck with getting any help from any of us here you are here to replace us so good luck getting out of the boxes oh and if you want a fight with me just say you looking for shangle and bite" shangle says then conuses them more or trys with the dinging of a clock saying its 6 am

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 08:08 PM
"Please, we're animatronics like you. Why wouldn't you help us?" Catrina said. "It's not like we've done anything bad. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?" Raven hollow spooky-jay Mystic
shangle scoffs " innocent until proven guilty really for blood thirsty animatronics that just want to stay when there getting replased by you kind creatures" he said

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 08:10 PM

"I don't think we are getting help..." fre sounded annoyed, not caring what time it was anymore.

Coco heard voices and peaked outside the kitchen, five boxes? And...shangle and bite? "Ummm shangle when did we get new comers...and I can see your mouth moving...."

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 08:11 PM
shangle scoffs " innocent until proven guilty really for blood thirsty animatronics that just want to stay when there getting replased by you kind creatures" he said
"Replaced?" Catrina hadn't thought of that, "I-I well, it's not my fault that we're newer. Besides, the workers will open us in the morning anyway."

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 08:12 PM
"I don't think we are getting help..." fre sounded annoyed, not caring what time it was anymore.

Coco heard voices and peaked outside the kitchen, five boxes? And...shangle and bite? "Ummm shangle when did we get new comers...and I can see your mouth moving...."
"oh hey coco dont open the boxes they have our replacements they came a day early" shangle said kindly to coco bite just nods as in waving

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 08:13 PM
"Replaced?" Catrina hadn't thought of that, "I-I well, it's not my fault that we're newer. Besides, the workers will open us in the morning anyway."
then your going to be there a while about at least 5 hours" bite growls

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 08:14 PM
then your going to be there a while about at least 5 hours" bite growls
Catrina screamed in frustration, kicking the box. The only thing that accomplished was a hurt foot. She rolled her eyes.

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 08:14 PM
"oh hey coco dont open the boxes they have our replacements they came a day early" shangle said kindly to coco bite just nods as in waving

"Why would we be replaced? Besides there is only 5 not enough to cover every single room with how big this place keeps getting" coco answered them leaning against the wall. The red pandas ears where down to the sides as she watched them.

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 08:16 PM
Catrina screamed in frustration, kicking the box. The only thing that accomplished was a hurt foot. She rolled her eyes.
good luck " shangle yelled at the new animatronic

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 08:34 PM
good luck " shangle yelled at the new animatronic

"I'm helping them out" coco said as she started walking towards the boxes.

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 08:36 PM
"I'm helping them out" coco said as she started walking towards the boxes.
shangle droped on cocos head " no!"

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 08:42 PM
shangle droped on cocos head " no!"

"Shangle get off....if you break me your not getting another cook" coco said annoyed, if shangle doesnt get off im going against a wall..

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 08:46 PM
"Shangle get off....if you break me your not getting another cook" coco said annoyed, if shangle doesnt get off im going against a wall..
shangle gets off and graps cocos arm and drags her twards the kiten

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 08:50 PM
shangle gets off and graps cocos arm and drags her twards the kiten

"Aww come on, shangle yoir not even the slitest bit curious? What if they came from another pizzeria" coco said as she was dragged back to the kitchen "besides they cant stay there all night someone is bound to find them and let them out" she said

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 08:55 PM
"Aww come on, shangle yoir not even the slitest bit curious? What if they came from another pizzeria" coco said as she was dragged back to the kitchen "besides they cant stay there all night someone is bound to find them and let them out" she said
"no im not and by the sound of it they where just made unlike me where i was INOCENT AND NOW IM HERE LOOK AT ME DESTROYED " shangle yell getting out of hand because he would get revenge on the person who made him like this

( if you could not tell he was possesed by a kid and he has great memory so he remembers some of his past life )

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 09:00 PM
"no im not and by the sound of it they where just made unlike me where i was INOCENT AND NOW IM HERE " shangle yell getting out of hand because he would get revenge on the person who made him like this

( if you could not tell he was possesed by a kid and he has great memory so he remembers some of his past life )

(Yeah, i was just about to say something actually)

"Not this again..." Coco said low before looking at them "shangle snap out of it, that was a long time ago and second of all umm remember when you met me? And the others? It's just like that only they are in boxes" coco said, she knew it most likely wouldn't work but right now she just wanted to distract shangle for a bit.

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 09:01 PM
Mad-Hatter and Mystic

Question: should they have a past but not remember yet?)

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 09:12 PM
(Yeah, i was just about to say something actually)

"Not this again..." Coco said low before looking at them "shangle snap out of it, that was a long time ago and second of all umm remember when you met me? And the others? It's just like that only they are in boxes" coco said, she knew it most likely wouldn't work but right now she just wanted to distract shangle for a bit.
"yes ageain you know how long i have wanted revenge and yes but you wernt here to replace me i was not broken like this i was still new i had no chance of being replaced now i do i am one of the oldest animatronics here i had to escape the enployeys to not get shut downand put in parts and service i bet any one of them have the role of a puzzle animatronic to replace me and i will NOT be replased untill i get revenge" he continued and locked coco in the kitchen and climed into a diffrent vent and started crying

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 09:28 PM
"yes ageain you know how long i have wanted revenge and yes but you wernt here to replace me i was not broken like this i was still new i had no chance of being replaced now i do i am one of the oldest animatronics here i had to escape the enployeys to not get shut downand put in parts and service i bet any one of them have the role of a puzzle animatronic to replace me and i will NOT be replased untill i get revenge" he continued and locked coco in the kitchen and climed into a diffrent vent and started crying

She sighed as she heard the click of the lock and looked at the door "a chance to get out, now a chance to get stuck in here again" she said and sighed once again before going back to cooking.

Fre was busy trying to find a weak spot still even though she was upside down.

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 09:35 PM
shangle starts balling his eyes out

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 10:11 PM
while shangle is crying he starts singing the last song he remembers when his parents sang to him "Wandering child of the earth Do you know just how much you're worth? You have walked this path since your birth You were destined for more" he sings loud enof for coco and the animatronics outside could hear he goes over and unlocks the kitchen and hugs coco Raven hollow

cute skeleton
November 3rd, 2017, 02:28 PM
while shangle is crying he starts singing the last song he remembers when his parents sang to him "Wandering child of the earth Do you know just how much you're worth? You have walked this path since your birth You were destined for more" he sings loud enof for coco and the animatronics outside could hear he goes over and unlocks the kitchen and hugs coco Raven hollow
Coco listened as she heard shangle sing, pour thing..... she thought and then soon she was being hugged by shangle. "You gonna be ok?" She asked after he stopped hugging her and hugged him back. She was worried for him, he was one of her friends and she couldn't help but want to make him feel better.

jaymoon
November 3rd, 2017, 02:35 PM
Coco listened as she heard shangle sing, pour thing..... she thought and then soon she was being hugged by shangle. "You gonna be ok?" She asked after he stopped hugging her and hugged him back. She was worried for him, he was one of her friends and she couldn't help but want to make him feel better.
bite just rolls his eyes
shangle sits agenst the wall and with out saying anything he walked out the back and looked for a crowbar finding one in the corner he walks over to the boxes "which one of you are upside down" he said having the feeling one of them wernt right side up
( Mad-Hatter Mystic )

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 03:41 PM
Mad-Hatter and Mystic

Question: should they have a past but not remember yet?)
(XD lol I don't know. They could be old animatronics that god fixed and have gotten a new mem card?)

Mystic
November 3rd, 2017, 03:47 PM
For the whole time Cossette had been quiet, she had been listening to the fight and the other talking. She sighed and spoke for the first time ``We're not getting help.``

Mystic
November 3rd, 2017, 03:55 PM
bite just rolls his eyes
shangle sits agenst the wall and with out saying anything he walked out the back and looked for a crowbar finding one in the corner he walks over to the boxes "which one of you are upside down" he said having the feeling one of them wernt right side up
( Mad-Hatter Mystic )

``I'm not upside down but I do need fresh air! `` She said, hoping Shangle would let her out.

Jynx didn't care about the car sound and the voices of human. He just shrugged it off and went to the party room. He sat down on one of the tables and sighed. Thinking back of the time when 5 animatronics got taken away, one of them had been his friend. I wonder where is Cossette now...He thought sadly.

jaymoon
November 3rd, 2017, 04:01 PM
``I'm not upside down but I do need fresh air! `` She said, hoping Shangle would let her out.
shangle walkes over to where the voice came from and pried the box open shuting bite down

(this is basicaly what shangle looks like completly torn apart and still has thee shark as the seconed head (https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b7/04/19/b7041982410e8dd7b5679051a425dfb4--get-started-the-nightmare.jpg) )

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 04:10 PM
shangle walkes over to where the voice came from and pried the box open shuting bite down

(this is basicaly what shangle looks like completly torn apart and still has thee shark as the seconed head (https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b7/04/19/b7041982410e8dd7b5679051a425dfb4--get-started-the-nightmare.jpg) )
"I'm not upside down either, which means the other box is," Cartina said. Sure her neck hurt, and sure she wanted more space, but she could breathe and wasn't upside down like the third box.

jaymoon
November 3rd, 2017, 04:12 PM
"I'm not upside down either, which means the other box is," Cartina said. Sure her neck hurt, and sure she wanted more space, but she could breathe and wasn't upside down like the third box.
ok" he mutters he walks over to the 3rd box and opened the box then walks over to the last one and opens it and quickly hides in a vent not to scare them with his terible looks
( Raven hollow )

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 04:15 PM
ok" he mutters he walks over to the 3rd box and opened the box then walks over to the last one and opens it and quickly hides in a vent not to scare them with his terible looks
( Raven hollow )
Catrina sprung out of her box with great speed, stretching all of her limbs. "Um, where are you?" She asked as she walked over to the last box to help the animatronic out. "Thank you," she said, looking around.

jaymoon
November 3rd, 2017, 04:17 PM
Catrina sprung out of her box with great speed, stretching all of her limbs. "Um, where are you?" She asked as she walked over to the last box to help the animatronic out. "Thank you," she said, looking around.
up here in the vent the first thing you see about this place shouldent be me this mistake" he said just barly peeking out of the vent

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 04:23 PM
up here in the vent the first thing you see about this place shouldent be me this mistake" he said just barly peeking out of the vent
Catrina frowned. "No one is a mistake. Come on out, it can't be that bad that you must hide!" She exclaimed.

jaymoon
November 3rd, 2017, 04:26 PM
Catrina frowned. "No one is a mistake. Come on out, it can't be that bad that you must hide!" She exclaimed.
" if your sure but all i am is a torn apart exoseleten" shangle said climbing out of the vent and stands infront of the animatronic

Mystic
November 3rd, 2017, 04:35 PM

Cossette jumped out of the box, ``Finally I'm free!`` She cheered happily. Fresh air at last! She thought.

Mystic
November 3rd, 2017, 04:37 PM
" if your sure but all i am is a torn apart exoseleten" shangle said climbing out of the vent and stands infront of the animatronic

Cossette watched as Shangle climbed out of the vent, ``You don't look fine! I've seen way worse!`` She said, trying to make him happy.

Jynx heard voices from the other room and grumbled, ``Wonder who Shangle is talking to. `` He wondered and walked over to the other room to see opened boxes and new animatronics. ``Shangle, are these the new ones? `` He walked to Shangle and whispered.

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 04:42 PM
Cossette watched as Shangle climbed out of the vent, ``You don't look fine! I've seen way worse!`` She said, trying to make him happy.

Jynx heard voices from the other room and grumbled, ``Wonder who Shangle is talking to. `` He wondered and walked over to the other room to see opened boxes and new animatronics. ``Shangle, are these the new ones? `` He walked to Shangle and whispered.
"It's not bad at all," Catrina said, "but why don't they fix you?"

jaymoon
November 3rd, 2017, 04:42 PM

"yea" he muttered you can obesly tell hes been crying

jaymoon
November 3rd, 2017, 04:43 PM
" because there are no parts for me the kids stole them and no you havent you have been wiped of all memory so even if you have you wouldent remember"
shangle said powering bite back on

Mystic
November 3rd, 2017, 04:45 PM

Cossette watched as a animatronic with a broken eye and only a white dot shone from it. She saw him walk over to Shangle and whisper something that Cossette couldn't hear. ``So, are the animatronics here all kind a broken? `` Cossette asked, trying not to sound offensive.

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 04:46 PM
" because there are no parts for me the kids stole them and no you havent you have been wiped of all memory so even if you have you wouldent remember"
shangle said powering bite back on
Catrina looked down. She wanted nothing more than memories. She looked back up, "I'm not sure where I'm supposed to go... but what is your job? Here as an animatronic."

jaymoon
November 3rd, 2017, 04:47 PM
Cossette watched as a animatronic with a broken eye and only a white dot shone from it. She saw him walk over to Shangle and whisper something that Cossette couldn't hear. ``So, are the animatronics here all kind a broken? `` Cossette asked, trying not to sound offensive.
not all of us just the older ones" he said " that eye thing is new a kid disideded that pulling out an eye would be fun" he said throwing jynx something it was a spare eye that looked just like her old one

Mystic
November 3rd, 2017, 04:48 PM
Jynx watched Shangle explain the things to Catrina

jaymoon
November 3rd, 2017, 04:49 PM
Catrina looked down. She wanted nothing more than memories. She looked back up, "I'm not sure where I'm supposed to go... but what is your job? Here as an animatronic."
i used to be a puzzle animatronic but now sines im broken im like a animatronic to scare the kids that come in my room" he said sadly

Mystic
November 3rd, 2017, 04:51 PM
not all of us just the older ones" he said " that eye thing is new a kid disideded that pulling out an eye would be fun" he said throwing jynx something it was a spare eye that looked just like her old one

I'm a he btw)

``Thanks Shangle `` He said as he caught the ball and just popped it back in. ``It won't be long until the kids attack me. We'll be in the parts and services room. `` Jynx growled, ``Oh sorry, don't mean to you frightened or worried. `` He told the new animatronics.

jaymoon
November 3rd, 2017, 04:51 PM
I'm a he btw)

``Thanks Shangle `` He said as he caught the ball and just popped it back in. ``It won't be long until the kids attack me. We'll be in the parts and services room.
yea but once agen dont go down without a fight" he said looking at jynx

Mystic
November 3rd, 2017, 04:52 PM
yea but once agen dont go down without a fight" he said looking at jynx

He sighed but didn't reply.

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 04:55 PM
i used to be a puzzle animatronic but now sines im broken im like a animatronic to scare the kids that come in my room" he said sadly
"Oh," Catrina responded sadly. "Perhaps the workers will put us in our places if we go to the storage room or somewhere. But having a job like yours isn't bad. You don't have a bad job, they won't replace you at least. A new animatronic couldn't scare as good as an experienced animatronic," Catrina said.

Mystic
November 3rd, 2017, 04:56 PM
He sighed but didn't reply.

``Job? Oh! Mine is a magician performer. I entertain them while I'm on stage. Sometimes when I'm not on stage I go to the kids and talk with them. `` He told her. Jynx walked over to one of the boxes and pull out a piece of paper. ``Jobs for the new animatronics `` Jynx read. ``Cossette your a waitress, Catrina your a entertainer ``

jaymoon
November 3rd, 2017, 04:57 PM
"Oh," Catrina responded sadly. "Perhaps the workers will put us in our places if we go to the storage room or somewhere. But having a job like yours isn't bad. You don't have a bad job, they won't replace you at least. A new animatronic couldn't scare as good as an experienced animatronic," Catrina said.
yea but they tryed to shut me down and put me in spare parts and there is already a new puzzle animatronic" shangle said sighing
bite fully powered on growls at the new animatronices still not really likeing them

Mystic
November 3rd, 2017, 05:01 PM
yea but they tryed to shut me down and put me in spare parts and there is already a new puzzle animatronic" shangle said sighing
bite fully powered on growls at the new animatronices still not really likeing them

Cossette took a step back as Bite growled at them. She showed her sharp teeth, trying not to act scared.

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 05:01 PM
Catrina glanced at Bite. "Who's that," she asked, looking between the two.

jaymoon
November 3rd, 2017, 05:03 PM
Catrina glanced at Bite. "Who's that," she asked, looking between the two.
Cossette took a step back as Bite growled at them. She showed her sharp teeth, trying not to act scared.
thats bite " he said growling back at bite " he does not like other animatronics he can talk as well but aparently just wants to growl" he said glaring at bite

Mystic
November 3rd, 2017, 05:06 PM
thats bite " he said growling back at bite " he does not like other animatronics he can talk as well but aparently just wants to growl" he said glaring at bite

Cossette went to stand beside Catrina and barely took a step a back ``Hi Bite `` She said, making her voice sound normal and not threatening or scared.

jaymoon
November 3rd, 2017, 05:07 PM
Cossette went to stand beside Catrina and barely took a step a back ``Hi Bite `` She said, making her voice sound normal and not threatening or scared.
"what do you want" he growls

Mystic
November 3rd, 2017, 05:08 PM

She took a step forward and looked at Bite, studying him before taking a step back beside Catrina, ``I'm Cossette`` She replied

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 05:09 PM
"Cossette, Bire doesn't look happy to see us," Catrina warned.

jaymoon
November 3rd, 2017, 05:10 PM
She took a step forward and looked at Bite, studying him before taking a step back beside Catrina, ``I'm Cossette `` She replied.
bite rolls his eyes and turns his back
"sorry about him " shangle said

Mystic
November 3rd, 2017, 05:10 PM
"Cossette, Bire doesn't look happy to see us," Catrina warned.

She glanced at Catrina ``He'll get used to us as we get used to the pizzeria, I bet he met new animatronics before. `` Cossette whispered.

Mystic
November 3rd, 2017, 05:12 PM
bite rolls his eyes and turns his back
"sorry about him " shangle said

``No worries.`` Cossette blinked at him. ``If it's not to much to ask.. Can you give us a tour? I'm going to get lost in this pizzeria! `` She joked about the getting lost part.

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 05:12 PM
She glanced at Catrina ``He'll get used to us as we get used to the pizzeria, I bet he met new animatronics before. `` Cossette whispered.
Catrina bit her lip and shrugged, "whatever you say." She looked at Bite.

Mystic
November 3rd, 2017, 05:15 PM
Jynx walked away, they hadn't been really paying attention to him so what's the point? He went and poked his head in the kitchen, smelling in the tasty treats before walking to the stage room. He sat on the stage and looked at the ground.

jaymoon
November 3rd, 2017, 05:16 PM
``No worries.`` Cossette blinked at him. ``If it's not to much to ask.. Can you give us a tour? I'm going to get lost in this pizzeria! `` She joked about the getting lost part.
Catrina bit her lip and shrugged, "whatever you say." She looked at Bite.
shangle walks in from the kitchen door " this is the kitchen and that coco our cook he said waving to coco he said befor walking futher in to the pizzaria

Mystic
November 3rd, 2017, 05:17 PM
shangle walks in from the kitchen door " this is the kitchen and that coco our cook he said waving to coco he said befor walking futher in to the pizzaria

Cossette smelled the tasty treats before following Shangle again.

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 05:17 PM
Catrina gave a small smile to Coco before following Shangle.

jaymoon
November 3rd, 2017, 05:18 PM
Cossette smelled the tasty treats before following Shangle again.
Catrina gave a small smile to Coco before following Shangle.
( umm time skip i dont know the layout for this place?)

Liekki
November 3rd, 2017, 05:21 PM
( umm time skip i dont know the layout for this place?)
(Lol okay. So... next night then? Or morning so we can show off our rad jobs? XD) Raven hollow

Mystic
November 3rd, 2017, 05:25 PM
Ok lets time skip))

cute skeleton
November 3rd, 2017, 09:08 PM
im fine with a time skip, besides i need to catch up anyway)

cute skeleton
November 3rd, 2017, 09:17 PM
fre sat up realizing that her box had been opened, she had fell 'asleep' do to waking up during the ride and still being tired after it. "and everyone has left....knew i should've stayed awake but i didnt" she said looking around, the female bear had no clue where to go or what to do as everything was confusing still.

cute skeleton
November 3rd, 2017, 09:20 PM
(XD lol I don't know. They could be old animatronics that god fixed and have gotten a new mem card?)

hmm maybe....i was kind of thinking maybe they used to have their own restaurants and something happened and their memory cards where wiped or something? i dont know i watch to many fnaf videos)

Mystic
November 4th, 2017, 04:34 PM
DONT LET THIS RP DIE!

cute skeleton
November 4th, 2017, 09:14 PM
DONT LET THIS RP DIE!

( Mystic Mad-Hatter and jaymoon

time skip to the beginning of the day)

fre sat up from her box, she had fallen back 'asleep' so of course she didnt know what was going on or what time it was. the animatronic bear looked around confused, moving her head around to see if anyone else was hear or near. plus, since her box was open she knew she has to have missed something and after seeing two more boxes open but nothing in them she knew right away she missed a lot

coco and kat where in the kitchen getting ready for the kids

(might take freddy...)

Mystic
November 4th, 2017, 09:22 PM
( Mystic Mad-Hatter and jaymoon

time skip to the beginning of the day)

fre sat up from her box, she had fallen back 'asleep' so of course she didnt know what was going on or what time it was. the animatronic bear looked around confused, moving her head around to see if anyone else was hear or near. plus, since her box was open she knew she has to have missed something and after seeing two more boxes open but nothing in them she knew right away she missed a lot

coco and kat where in the kitchen getting ready for the kids

(might take freddy...)

Actually, is it ok if Cossette is a entertainer AND a waitress or no?))

Cossette was getting ready for the kids. She walked over to the main room and saw a female bear sleeping. Cossette tilted her head. She walked over to the female bear and nudged her.

cute skeleton
November 4th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Actually, is it ok if Cossette is a entertainer AND a waitress or no?))

Cossette was getting ready for the kids. She walked over to the main room and saw a female bear sleeping. Cossette tilted her head. She walked over to the female bear and nudged her.
(yeah, as long as she has time for both she can be both, and she just woke up XD)

fre turned to cossete confused, "umm hi?" she said and quickly got out of the box realizing how stupid she looked

(also look back a couple of posts and you will see me and mystc trying to come up with a good past for everyone)

Mystic
November 4th, 2017, 09:51 PM
(yeah, as long as she has time for both she can be both, and she just woke up XD)

fre turned to cossete confused, "umm hi?" she said and quickly got out of the box realizing how stupid she looked

(also look back a couple of posts and you will see me and mystc trying to come up with a good past for everyone)

Oh ok thanks! I couldn't find our messages for the past for everybody))

``Hi! I'm Cossette`` She introduced herself. ``You must be the animatronic that was powered off last night!. `` Cossette said. ``You better get ready! The kids are coming soon. ``

cute skeleton
November 4th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Oh ok thanks! I couldn't find our messages for the past for everybody))

``Hi! I'm Cossette`` She introduced herself. ``You must be the animatronic that was powered off last night!. `` Cossette said. ``You better get ready! The kids are coming soon. ``

"wait, its morning?!?!?" she said, oh no oh no i am not ready for this she thought frantically, she didnt even know where she was supposed to go. "do you know by any chance where im supposed to go?"she asked hoping she did.

Mystic
November 4th, 2017, 10:10 PM
"wait, its morning?!?!?" she said, oh no oh no i am not ready for this she thought frantically, she didnt even know where she was supposed to go. "do you know by any chance where im supposed to go?"she asked hoping she did.

Cossette thought for a moment, I remember Jynx saying he had a clip of jobs for the new animatronics... Cossette thought. ``Oh! Stay here! I'll back!`` Cossette ran into the stage room and got a clipboard and ran back to the main room. ``Ok... Oh! Your job is the lead singer! `` Cossette said.

cute skeleton
November 4th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Cossette thought for a moment, I remember Jynx saying he had a clip of jobs for the new animatronics... Cossette thought. ``Oh! Stay here! I'll back!`` Cossette ran into the stage room and got a clipboard and ran back to the main room. ``Ok... Oh! Your job is the lead singer! `` Cossette said.

"o..ok" she looked for a stage and saw two, one full with 3 animatronics already and the second which was a bit smaller was empty and looked like it would also hold a couple of animatronics. she looked in her box and saw a microphone and grabbed it, "thanks" she said and went to the stage.

Mystic
November 4th, 2017, 10:29 PM
"o..ok" she looked for a stage and saw two, one full with 3 animatronics already and the second which was a bit smaller was empty and looked like it would also hold a couple of animatronics. she looked in her box and saw a microphone and grabbed it, "thanks" she said and went to the stage.

``No problem! I better go check on the kitchen and see if the treats are ready!`` Cossette said, looking at the clipboard. ``Wow! I feel[ like a host! It's fun! `` Cossette smiled and hurried off.

Mystic
November 4th, 2017, 10:30 PM
OMG RAVEN I'M STRUGGLING WITH THE JOBS! Can I take moment?

cute skeleton
November 4th, 2017, 10:32 PM
OMG RAVEN I'M STRUGGLING WITH THE JOBS! Can I take moment?

yep, im can make a chart on the docs of everyones jobs for you if needed)

Mystic
November 4th, 2017, 10:36 PM
yep, im can make a chart on the docs of everyones jobs for you if needed)

Sure!

Cossette poked her head inside the kitchen ``Are the treats and food ready? The kids are going to be here! I hope there are enough for everybody!`` Cossette said worriedly. ``Oh! There'll be more food as the waitresses and waiters go around!``

Mystic
November 4th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Jynx woke up in the vents, I guess I must have fallen asleep here He thought as he crawled out and walked to the stage room. ``The kids are going to be here soon so I'll have to be ready! `` He told himself as he went backstage and got a hat and a toy magic wand.

cute skeleton
November 4th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Sure!

Cossette poked her head inside the kitchen ``Are the treats and food ready? The kids are going to be here! I hope there are enough for everybody!`` Cossette said worriedly. ``Oh! There'll be more food as the waitresses and waiters go around!``

"dont worry, i might be the only cook but when it comes to baking and making food, im the best of the best" coco said as she finished cooking some of the treats and appetizers

jaymoon
November 4th, 2017, 10:45 PM
shangle runs into the pats and service room and pulls out a sign that says out of order and runs back and puts it infront of his stage and climbs back into the vents

Mystic
November 4th, 2017, 11:21 PM
"dont worry, i might be the only cook but when it comes to baking and making food, im the best of the best" coco said as she finished cooking some of the treats and appetizers

``Oh phew, Good!`` Cossetted sighed. ``Even though I'm a entertainer and a waitress, I feel like I'm the only one making sure everything goes ok. You know, like a host! `` Cossette said.

cute skeleton
November 4th, 2017, 11:26 PM
``Oh phew, Good!`` Cossetted sighed. ``Even though I'm a entertainer and a waitress, I feel like I'm the only one making sure everything goes ok. You know, like a host! `` Cossette said.

"yeah, you know you dont have to. most of us know our jobs but if you want you can it will get easier over time though" coco said turning towards cossete "oh and your not, everyone here makes sure they are ready for their jobs on time and if not they make it up during their job or hurry to get ready, but since im mostly in the kitchen im always prepared" she said again while kat got fixed her waitress outfit.

Mystic
November 4th, 2017, 11:30 PM
"yeah, you know you dont have to. most of us know our jobs but if you want you can it will get easier over time though" coco said turning towards cossete "oh and your not, everyone here makes sure they are ready for their jobs on time and if not they make it up during their job or hurry to get ready, but since im mostly in the kitchen im always prepared" she said again while kat got fixed her waitress outfit.

Cossette nodded ``Ok I get what you mean. Oh and your treats smelled wonderful last night!`` Cossette said. ``Sorry by the way, I don't really know how things go here at the pizzeria. ``She went out of the kitchen and went to get her waitress outfit.

cute skeleton
November 4th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Cossette nodded ``Ok I get what you mean. Oh and your treats smelled wonderful last night!`` Cossette said. She went out of the kitchen and went to get her waitress outfit.

"thanks!" she called after her then went back to her job

fre waited in her spot for the kids to come, she wasnt nervous but excited. she was getting to preform for the first time!

Mystic
November 4th, 2017, 11:39 PM
"thanks!" she called after her then went back to her job

fre waited in her spot for the kids to come, she wasnt nervous but excited. she was getting to preform for the first time!

Cossette got on her outfit and putted the clipboard down. She went into the main room and waited patiently.

As Jynx got his 'wand' and a hat he looked around to see if he was missing anything. The backstage seemed all good to go. He walked to the curtain that lead onto the stage and he saw a female bear, ``Uh, Are you one of the new animatronics? I haven't seen you last night.``

jaymoon
November 5th, 2017, 12:11 AM
shangle starts singing again but his voice cracks a bit You are the dawn of a new day that's waking "A masterp.ece s... in the makin. Th. blue in an ocea. of gr.y You are right where you ne.. to be Poised to inspire and to succeed Y..'ll look back and you'll ...lize one ... "

( shangle is going to start glitching out starting today the dots are where his voice cracks)

Mystic
November 5th, 2017, 09:34 AM
As Cossette got her waitress outfit on, she heard a odd singing, a song that appears to be a glitch. She followed the voice and saw Shangle, ``Oh hi Shangle! A-Are you ok?`` She asked.

Liekki
November 5th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Catrina put the finishing touches on the balloons and party decorations, ready for the next birthday party. She had a few stories, party tricks, and games so the party would never get dull.

cute skeleton
November 5th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Cossette got on her outfit and putted the clipboard down. She went into the main room and waited patiently.

As Jynx got his 'wand' and a hat he looked around to see if he was missing anything. The backstage seemed all good to go. He walked to the curtain that lead onto the stage and he saw a female bear, ``Uh, Are you one of the new animatronics? I haven't seen her last night.``

"Actually I am.." she answered him, "im Frederica but I like to go by fre, whats your name?" She asked trying to make this seem less awkward. She held onto her microphone tightyly hoping the kids would come soon.

Mystic
November 5th, 2017, 01:36 PM
"Actually I am.." she answered him, "im Frederica but I like to go by fre, whats your name?" She asked trying to make this seem less awkward. She held onto her microphone tightyly hoping the kids would come soon.

``I'm Jynx`` He introduced himself. ``I'm-`` He was cut off as one of his eye popped out. He gasped and grabbed it, ``Sorry about that, Shangle gave me this spare eye but I didn't really think it would fit...`` He said, trying not to sound too weird.

cute skeleton
November 5th, 2017, 01:39 PM
``I'm Jynx`` He introduced himself. ``I'm-`` He was cut off as one of his eye popped out. He gasped and grabbed it, ``Sorry about that, Shangle gave me this spare eye but I didn't really think it would fit...`` He said, trying not to sound too weird.

"Oh its fine! I don't even know where everything is except this one room" she admitted, at least this wont be to embarrassing she thought.

Mystic
November 5th, 2017, 01:53 PM
"Oh its fine! I don't even know where everything is except this one room" she admitted, at least this wont be to embarrassing she thought.

``I would take you on a tour if you like, but the kids will be here very soon!`` He said, ``If you need help just ask me!`` He said, walking behind the backstage.

jaymoon
November 5th, 2017, 02:19 PM
As Cossette got her waitress outfit on, she heard a odd singing, a song that appears to be a glitch. She followed the voice and saw Shangle, ``Oh hi Shangle! A-Are you ok?`` She asked.
shangle looks at Cossette and sighs "y.a I'm fin." he did not notice his voice was glitching

cute skeleton
November 5th, 2017, 02:58 PM
``I would take you on a tour if you like, but the kids will be here very soon!`` He said, ``If you need help just ask me!`` He said, walking behind the backstage.

Fre nodded and waited for the kids, it wasn't long before kids chattering was heard outside.

Mystic
November 5th, 2017, 04:26 PM
shangle looks at Cossette and sighs "y.a I'm fin." he did not notice his voice was glitching

``Your voice is glitching....`` She said, ``Do you need help?`` She asked.

jaymoon
November 5th, 2017, 04:34 PM
``Your voice is glitching....`` She said, ``Do you need help?`` She asked.
shangle mutters " wh. is m. voice. glitch.ng" he starts thinking to himself of why his voice would glitch but could not think of any reason why " do y.u know how t. fix voi.. boxes if so then ye. but if not well then . have a glitched voi.e unti. it goes o.t or just h.ve it o.. now becaus. there are n. spa.. parts for me because I was sup.os.d to be dis.a.tl.d and shut down so th.y got r.d of all .f them" he said

Mystic
November 5th, 2017, 04:36 PM
shangle mutters " wh. is m. voice. glitch.ng" he starts thinking to himself of why his voice would glitch but could not think of any reason why " do y.u know how t. fix voi.. boxes if so then ye. but if not well then . have a glitched voi.e unti. it goes o.t or just h.ve it o.. now becaus. there are n. spa.. parts for me because I was sup.os.d to be dis.a.tl.d and shut down so th.y got r.d of all .f them" he said

She tilted her head, trying to make out the words he said. ``I-I Could try to help!`` She offered/

jaymoon
November 5th, 2017, 04:39 PM
She tilted her head, trying to make out the words he said. ``I-I Could try to help!`` She offered/
shangle gets up and shows cosset the pats and service so she could try to help he showed her where all the spare parts where and sat down having bite open where the voice box was so the new animatronic could try to help and he lay down

Mystic
November 5th, 2017, 04:43 PM
shangle gets up and shows cosset the pats and service so she could try to help he showed her where all the spare parts where and sat down having bite open where the voice box was so the new animatronic could try to help and he lay down

Cossette looked at the spare parts. She soon saw a voicebox, it wasn't new or old. She picked it up and walked over to Shangle. She got the old voicebox out and put the 'new' one in.

jaymoon
November 5th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Cossette looked at the spare parts. She soon saw a voicebox, it wasn't new or old. She picked it up and walked over to Shangle. She got the old voicebox out and put the 'new' one in.
shangle try's out the "new" voice box " how is this " he said " it worked " he had bite close it again jumped up and gave Cosette a quick hug " thank you "

( what should glitch next I was thinking that he just loses control and starts harming kids )

Mystic
November 5th, 2017, 04:58 PM
shangle try's out the "new" voice box " how is this " he said " it worked " he had bite close it again jumped up and gave Cosette a quick hug " thank you "

( what should glitch next I was thinking that he just loses control and starts harming kids )

sure that's a great idea!))

As Shangle hugged her she felt surprised, Never felt a hug before.... She thought strangely and just pat him on the back.

jaymoon
November 5th, 2017, 05:06 PM
sure that's a great idea!))

As Shangle hugged her she felt surprised, Never felt a hug before.... She thought strangely and just pat him on the back.
well I need to go set up " shangle said running quickly through the halls and got to his stage frequent visitors to his stage would know he is not really out of order it's just a prop to help with his act

Liekki
November 5th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Catrina quickly changed into her party dress and ran into the party room, self-conscious about herself in the short skirt and tight bodice. She grabbed a few balloons and stood at the front of the room putting a smile on her face as she heard the tumultuous sound of young children. Her wires buzzed, excited for her first day on the job.

Mystic
November 5th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Catrina quickly changed into her party dress and ran into the party room, self-conscious about herself in the short skirt and tight bodice. She grabbed a few balloons and stood at the front of the room putting a smile on her face as she heard the tumultuous sound of young children. Her wires buzzed, excited for her first day on the job.

Cossette ran out of the parts and service room and hurried in the main room. She stood beside Catrina, Panting. ``I'm...So....excited!`` She said, trying to catch her breathe.

Liekki
November 5th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Cossette ran out of the parts and service room and hurried in the main room. She stood beside Catrina, Panting. ``I'm...So....excited!`` She said, trying to catch her breathe.
"Me too! I can't wait... I hear them. I don't like the adults though. They give animatronics that look," Catrina shuddered. She adjusted her party balloons, her 'happy birthday' sash, and pulled her dress down further. "I'm ready!" She smiled.

Mystic
November 5th, 2017, 05:43 PM
"Me too! I can't wait... I hear them. I don't like the adults though. They give animatronics that look," Catrina shuddered. She adjusted her party balloons, her 'happy birthday' sash, and pulled her dress down further. "I'm ready!" She smiled.

Cossette nodded at what Catrina said. A tiny chuckle escaped her mouth ``That dress is...short..`` Cossette commented with amusement. She heard the door opened and saw a adult female holding hands with a little girl that seemed to be the birthday girl. ``Hi there! Welcome to the pizzeria!`` She spoke with a smile on her face.

jaymoon
November 5th, 2017, 05:47 PM
shangle hides so when the first kid come in his room he could scare

Liekki
November 5th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Cossette nodded at what Catrina said. A tiny chuckle escaped her mouth ``That dress is...short..`` Cossette commented with amusement. She heard the door opened and saw a adult female holding hands with a little girl that seemed to be the birthday girl. ``Hi there! Welcome to the pizzeria!`` She spoke with a smile on her face.
"Nice to meet you! I'm Catrina, and my friend here is Cossette. Is it your birthday today?" Catrina asked in a painfully cheery voice.

Mystic
November 5th, 2017, 05:52 PM
"Nice to meet you! I'm Catrina, and my friend here is Cossette. Is it your birthday today?" Catrina asked in a painfully cheery voice.

I'll play as the girl for now))

Cossette glanced at Catrina, she seem to be forcing herself to be cheery. She turned back to the little girl.

The little girl's mother nodded, ``It's my daughter's birthday! More kids will be arriving soon. Can you show us our table?`` The mother asked, a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

jaymoon
November 5th, 2017, 05:59 PM
shangle's eyes flicker as all of a sudden he is flooded by memories from being killed and feels like killing whoever he can

Liekki
November 5th, 2017, 05:59 PM
"Your table is this way," Catrina smiled, showing the family to a large table with a checkered tablecloth. "Cossette will be your waitress today, if you need any food, ask her. After you're finished eating, the rest of the party will begin. You may choose what activities you would like to have by putting a slip in the yellow box on the table and checking off the activities. Thank you, and have a nice party," she said. Her cheeks hurt from smiling, and her voice box would start glitching if she had to speak this high and condescending for much longer.

Mystic
November 5th, 2017, 06:12 PM
"Your table is this way," Catrina smiled, showing the family to a large table with a checkered tablecloth. "Cossette will be your waitress today, if you need any food, ask her. After you're finished eating, the rest of the party will begin. You may choose what activities you would like to have by putting a slip in the yellow box on the table and checking off the activities. Thank you, and have a nice party," she said. Her cheeks hurt from smiling, and her voice box would start glitching if she had to speak this high and condescending for much longer.

``Thank you Catrina`` She faked smile and saw pain in her friend's eyes from smiling. ``Take a little rest first..`` She whispered quietly. She turned to the humans, ``What would you like today?`` She asked politely.

``Actually, we were thinking of waiting for the other kids first so we know what they would like..`` The mother said. Her phone beeped and her husband had messaged her, I'll be there soon, say happy birthday to our little girl! XOXO The text messaged said.

Mystic
November 5th, 2017, 06:14 PM
I randomly just realized Cossette has a light green scarf

Liekki
November 5th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Catrina walked out of the main room, and walked into the party storage room, grabbing more balloons and streamers. She took her time, not wanting to go back into the room just yet. She stepped into the closet, closing the door so that she could get some peace for a few minutes. Then she would go back into the room and put balloons on all the tables.

Mystic
November 5th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Jynx got ready in the backstage. He looked around to see if he needed anything else. He heard the voices of little kids.

cute skeleton
November 5th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Fre waited for more to arrive before she started, she thought it would be better to have more kids arrive before doing her job.

Coco had left the door opened a bit and soon what looked like to be an opening to see in the kitchen a bit opened. Coco was setting up everything already for the kids and soon not like 4 hands had appeared out of her back and picked up the treats and sat them on the edges of the opening so anyone could get them at anytime.

Kat was already out and waiting for the next couple of people to arrive.

(Yes it is normal for coco to have that, i just added that to her model. The arms and hands look like the one on this guy https://pre00.deviantart.net/0e88/th/pre/i/2015/065/e/0/fnaf_oc__felix_the_fancy_feline_by_doctorlinnec-d8kpfxn.png only they always have white gloves on)

jaymoon
November 5th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Fre waited for more to arrive before she started, she thought it would be better to have more kids arrive before doing her job.

Coco had left the door opened a bit and soon what looked like to be an opening to see in the kitchen a bit opened. Coco was setting up everything already for the kids and soon not like 4 hands had appeared out of her back and picked up the treats and sat them on the edges of the opening so anyone could get them at anytime.

Kat was already out and waiting for the next couple of people to arrive.

(Yes it is normal for coco to have that, i just added that to her model. The arms and hands look like the one on this guy https://pre00.deviantart.net/0e88/th/pre/i/2015/065/e/0/fnaf_oc__felix_the_fancy_feline_by_doctorlinnec-d8kpfxn.png only they always have white gloves on)
shangle leaves his stage out of control and passes bye coco looking for the humans in the building his eyes went full black unlike his normal black and white eyes

cute skeleton
November 5th, 2017, 07:40 PM
shangle leaves his stage out of control and passes bye coco looking for the humans in the building his eyes went full black unlike his normal black and white eyes

Coco watched as he went passed and nearly followed but remembered there was guests and stayed put. Something doesnt feel right she thought watching him leave.

jaymoon
November 5th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Coco watched as he went passed and nearly followed but remembered there was guests and stayed put. Something doesnt feel right she thought watching him leave.
looking back shangle noticed that the cook was watching him " what do you want " he growls it seemed like bite was trying to say something to him but shangle did not listen and shut bite down

cute skeleton
November 5th, 2017, 07:46 PM
looking back shangle noticed that the cook was watching him " what do you want " he growls it seemed like bite was trying to say something to him but shangle did not listen and shut bite down

"Is something wrong?" She asked taking note on what bite said and how we was shut back down again. "You ussually are waiting to scare the teens and some kids" she said. If something was wrong coco wanted to find out before it involved the people in the dining room.

jaymoon
November 5th, 2017, 07:52 PM
"Is something wrong?" She asked taking note on what bite said and how we was shut back down again. "You ussually are waiting to scare the teens and some kids" she said. If something was wrong coco wanted to find out before it involved the people in the dining room.
everything fine" he said his eyes quickly flashing and continued to go towards the people

cute skeleton
November 5th, 2017, 07:54 PM
everything fine" he said his eyes quickly flashing and continued to go towards the people

"Shangle wait" she said and reached for him grabbing him before he reached the door, "something aint right here, your never trying to go to the people especially when they are first arriving" she said hanging on

jaymoon
November 5th, 2017, 08:00 PM
"Shangle wait" she said and reached for him grabbing him before he reached the door, "something aint right here, your never trying to go to the people especially when they are first arriving" she said hanging on
" every things fine! " shangle yells his eyes flashing white then back to black and bite finds a way to turn himself back on " he has lost control from his older self and is trying to kill ...." that's all bite gets out before shangle powers him back down " don't listen to him I just want to say hello to the birthday girl

cute skeleton
November 5th, 2017, 08:04 PM
" every things fine! " shangle yells his eyes flashing white then back to black and bite finds a way to turn himself back on " he has lost control from his older self and is trying to kill ...." that's all bite gets out before shangle powers him back down " don't listen to him I just want to say hello to the birthday girl

"No i shall not let go, that little girl just got here and i shall not let you ruin her party" she growled and her other 4 hands closed the door and slightly shut the opening. "You are staying here till you are fixed and if I have to i will tie you up and knock you out" then her other hands grabbed a hold of him and started walking backwards.

jaymoon
November 5th, 2017, 08:11 PM
"No i shall not let go, that little girl just got here and i shall not let you ruin her party" she growled and her other 4 hands closed the door and slightly shut the opening. "You are staying here till you are fixed and if I have to i will tie you up and knock you out" then her other hands grabbed a hold of him and started walking backwards.
shangle eyes stay white and fights against coco " what can you do little extra handed cook" shangles head twitches

cute skeleton
November 5th, 2017, 08:15 PM
shangle eyes stay white and fights against coco " what can you do little extra handed cook" shangles head twitches

"For one i can try and pull you back, second i can throw pots and pans to distract you, and third i can do this" she said yelled "we having a glitching problem in the kitchen over here, help me get him down before we have another accident"

( Mad-Hatter Mystic

jaymoon
November 5th, 2017, 08:36 PM
"For one i can try and pull you back, second i can throw pots and pans to distract you, and third i can do this" she said yelled "we having a glitching problem in the kitchen over here, help me get him down before we have another accident"

( Mad-Hatter Mystic
" pots really to distract me that wont work as you 'try' not succeed and who will know what you mean " shangle said " never mind just a test" he yelled

cute skeleton
November 5th, 2017, 08:49 PM
" pots really to distract me that wont work as you 'try' not succeed and who will know what you mean " shangle said " never mind just a test" he yelled

"Not a test! GET over here before shangle manages to get the to guests and does something" she yelled again this she made it clear by opening the small opening where the traits where showing coco trying to keep shangle from getting out.

jaymoon
November 5th, 2017, 08:57 PM
"Not a test! GET over here before shangle manages to get the to guests and does something" she yelled again this she made it clear by opening the small opening where the traits where showing coco trying to keep shangle from getting out.
" now your making me MAD" he yelled and grabs a knife on the counter and points it at coco " im not afraid to dismantal you so far you can never be fixed" he yelled

cute skeleton
November 5th, 2017, 09:04 PM
" now your making me MAD" he yelled and grabs a knife on the counter and points it at coco " im not afraid to dismantal you so far you can never be fixed" he yelled

"Try me! I already said it once and I'm not afraid to say it again! I'm your only cook you harm me you aint getting another one and i have 6 arms you have two i can stop you from trying to dismantle me" she growled, hurry up guys I don't even know if I can hold him off she thought.

jaymoon
November 5th, 2017, 09:07 PM
"Try me! I already said it once and I'm not afraid to say it again! I'm your only cook you harm me you aint getting another one and i have 6 arms you have two i can stop you from trying to dismantle me" she growled, hurry up guys I don't even know if I can hold him off she thought.
i don't care about getting another cook " he said walking slowly towards coco

cute skeleton
November 5th, 2017, 09:10 PM
i don't care about getting another cook " he said walking slowly towards coco

"Then maybe you should care about your friends and how this might turn out if you do this" she said looking around for a weapon

jaymoon
November 5th, 2017, 09:16 PM
"Then maybe you should care about your friends and how this might turn out if you do this" she said looking around for a weapon
shangle scoffs "friends all you guys do is keep me" he points the knife at his chest then points it back at coco " from taking control with this stupid thing," he said pointing the knife at bite " now I will get my revenge" he said

cute skeleton
November 5th, 2017, 09:26 PM
shangle scoffs "friends all you guys do is keep me" he points the knife at his chest then points it back at coco " from taking control with this stupid thing," he said pointing the knife at bite " now I will get my revenge" he said

"thats because we have lives to! ever think about that? everyone here has something they want to change but we cant, and when someone takes away another life that doesnt deserve it just because of what happened to them just makes them the same!" she growled grabbing a pot to use as protection.

jaymoon
November 6th, 2017, 01:49 AM
"thats because we have lives to! ever think about that? everyone here has something they want to change but we cant, and when someone takes away another life that doesnt deserve it just because of what happened to them just makes them the same!" she growled grabbing a pot to use as protection.
shangle scoffs " life's your robots and what I am changing is a murderer who deserves this and I will kill anyone in my way" shangle takes a step closer
bites head twitches and mutters"no" it seems like shangle is trying to get bite on his side but is failing because bite is stronger than he looks

cute skeleton
November 6th, 2017, 02:27 PM
shangle scoffs " life's your robots and what I am changing is a murderer who deserves this and I will kill anyone in my way" shangle takes a step closer
bites head twitches and mutters"no" it seems like shangle is trying to get bite on his side but is failing because bite is stronger than he looks

"But some of us happen to have had the same things happen! Some of us are kids to, sometimes even grown up. I'm not one of them but after being here for a while i know what its like being trapped, look at me im always trapped in the kitchen" she said hoping to calm him down. "Some of us had the same happen yet after a while, they realize no matter what they do they cant find there killer. It's just gonna be the same" she said this time lowering her pan a bit, "I just want to make sure you don't have to go threw the pain they had to go threw to...."

jaymoon
November 6th, 2017, 03:25 PM
"But some of us happen to have had the same things happen! Some of us are kids to, sometimes even grown up. I'm not one of them but after being here for a while i know what its like being trapped, look at me im always trapped in the kitchen" she said hoping to calm him down. "Some of us had the same happen yet after a while, they realize no matter what they do they cant find there killer. It's just gonna be the same" she said this time lowering her pan a bit, "I just want to make sure you don't have to go threw the pain they had to go threw to...."
shangle takes a step closer to coco " because they never tried I will leave the building if I need to so I can find him" shangle said his head twitches and powers down because bite powered on and quickly powered shangle off " we need to tie him up before he can power back on " bite said with just worry in his eye

cute skeleton
November 6th, 2017, 04:14 PM
shangle takes a step closer to coco " because they never tried I will leave the building if I need to so I can find him" shangle said his head twitches and powers down because bite powered on and quickly powered shangle off " we need to tie him up before he can power back on " bite said with just worry in his eye

"alright, think we still have some rope or maybe chains in parts and service" she said and quickly went out, she knew she would get in trouble but she didnt care. she went past the kids and the familys hoping to appear unnoticed and if she was seen she would just say she was gatherng somethings for a show or needed some supplies to keep cooking. once she got to parts and service she quickly went in and searched around quickly, managing to find some rope and what looked like to be broken chains. she let her 4 hands grab it then retracted them into the some space built to store them, there was just enough space to have the items in and then the went back to the kitchen trying to keep the items as quite as possible.

jaymoon
November 6th, 2017, 04:17 PM
"alright, think we still have some rope or maybe chains in parts and service" she said and quickly went out, she knew she would get in trouble but she didnt care. she went past the kids and the familys hoping to appear unnoticed and if she was seen she would just say she was gatherng somethings for a show or needed some supplies to keep cooking. once she got to parts and service she quickly went in and searched around quickly, managing to find some rope and what looked like to be broken chains. she let her 4 hands grab it then retracted them into the some space built to store them, there was just enough space to have the items in and then the went back to the kitchen trying to keep the items as quite as possible.
shangles head twitches
" hurry " bite had already put him and shangle in a chair

cute skeleton
November 6th, 2017, 04:58 PM
shangles head twitches
" hurry " bite had already put him and shangle in a chair

coco nodded and rapped the rope around them first tieing it good then put the chains on and connected each end together using a torch she had to light a lantern when the power was out.

jaymoon
November 6th, 2017, 05:08 PM
coco nodded and rapped the rope around them first tieing it good then put the chains on and connected each end together using a torch she had to light a lantern when the power was out.
shangle slowly powered back on and trys to break the chains but fails " i will get out of this " he screeched

Mystic
November 6th, 2017, 05:30 PM
HOLY MOLY! I MISSED ALOT! I couldn't find the time to read ALL the messages so you guys have to summarize it for me))

Cossette was busy talking to the birthday girl. She soon heard a ``Help!`` In the kitchen but she ignored it and kept talking to the humans to keep them company. After what seemed like 30 minutes more kids arrived and she waved goodbye to the little girl and walked out of the main room to see Coco ``Everything alright? I was busy talking to the humans so I couldn't come to help you.``

cute skeleton
November 6th, 2017, 07:12 PM
shangle slowly powered back on and trys to break the chains but fails " i will get out of this " he screeched

"good luck" coco said then turned to cossette "long story short, i think shangle was 'glitching' and now the child in him wanst free and to take revenge, also saying we dont have lives because we are just robots and he will kill anyone who gets in his way, blah blah blah soon bite shuts him down a bit and get them in a chair and i chained them up" she explained glancing back at shangle, "now i dont know what to do"

( Mystic they are in the kitchen.

Mystic
November 6th, 2017, 07:30 PM
"good luck" coco said then turned to cossette "long story short, i think shangle was 'glitching' and now the child in him wanst free and to take revenge, also saying we dont have lives because we are just robots and he will kill anyone who gets in his way, blah blah blah soon bite shuts him down a bit and get them in a chair and i chained them up" she explained glancing back at shangle, "now i dont know what to do"

( Mystic they are in the kitchen.

``Oh..`` Cossette looked at Shangle who was tied up, she then gasped ``Do you think it's because of the 'new' voicebox? `` She asked.

cute skeleton
November 6th, 2017, 07:37 PM
``Oh..`` Cossette looked at Shangle who was tied up, she then gasped ``Do you think it's because of the 'new' voicebox? `` She asked.

"what? no? i thought someone told you already" she sighed shaking her head "a while back, i believe around when i first met shangle, there was an excedent here involving a kid here and that kids spirit is inside of him" she explained to her.

jaymoon
November 6th, 2017, 08:02 PM
"what? no? i thought someone told you already" she sighed shaking her head "a while back, i believe around when i first met shangle, there was an excedent here involving a kid here and that kids spirit is inside of him" she explained to her.
shangle growls and bares his teeth at the new animatronic
( burned myself so wont be responding for a bit)

Mystic
November 6th, 2017, 08:06 PM

Cossette stepped back ``Shangle calm down! It's me, Cossette!`` She said, reaching her hand out her hand to him for a handshake even though she already new him.

jaymoon
November 6th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Cossette stepped back ``Shangle calm down! It's me, Cossette!`` She said, reaching her hand out her hand to him for a handshake even though she already new him.
shangle bites cossette hand

cute skeleton
November 6th, 2017, 08:13 PM
shangle bites cossette hand
"Oh no, this is bad" she said then grabbed some thing to pry shangled mouth open

Mystic
November 6th, 2017, 08:40 PM

"Oh no, this is bad" she said then grabbed some thing to pry shangled mouth open

As Shangle bit her hand Cossette yelped and tried to pull back but she failed, ``Shangle! Let go!`` She said, trying to pull her hand out. She yelped in pain, ``Coco help!`` She yelled.

cute skeleton
November 6th, 2017, 08:45 PM
As Shangle bit her hand Cossette yelped and tried to pull back but she failed, ``Shangle! Let go!`` She said, trying to pull her hand out. She yelped in pain, ``Coco help!`` She yelled.

"On it" she said and started putting the object just in shangled mouth, then start prying his mouth open so cosette could get her hand out

jaymoon
November 6th, 2017, 08:46 PM
" never shangle growled" through his teeth

jaymoon
November 6th, 2017, 08:47 PM
"On it" she said and started putting the object just in shangled mouth, then start prying his mouth open so cosette could get her hand out
as shangles mouth gets pried open he trys to stop his mouth from opening but fails

Mystic
November 6th, 2017, 08:48 PM

As Coco tried to free Cossette from Shangle's killing bite, Cossette winced in pain. She heard the door creak and Cossette turned her head to see a little girl poking her head in the room. She saw Shangle and screamed, running out of the room. Cossette gasped ``N-No wait little girl don't-`` But it was too late.

jaymoon
November 6th, 2017, 08:50 PM
As Coco tried to free Cossette from Shangle's killing bite, Cossette winced in pain. She heard the door creak and Cossette turned her head to see a little girl poking her head in the room. She saw Shangle and screamed, running out of the room. Cossette gasped ``N-No wait little girl don't-`` But it was too late.
shangle say the little girl and let go of cossettes hand and try's harder to break the chains

Mystic
November 6th, 2017, 08:52 PM

shangle say the little girl and let go of cossettes hand and try's harder to break the chains

Cossette's hand was finally free, there were little tiny dents, representing the teeth marks. She looked back at Coco and Shangle, She glared at Shangle before running out of the room to stop the little girl.

cute skeleton
November 6th, 2017, 09:06 PM

"No you dont, you hurt that little girl in anyway I am gonna lock you in a room with no vents, chained to that chair" she growled. She did not like anyone of their guests to be harmed especially when they are children.

Fre was still on the stage doing her lines that popped up in her head, she knew something else was coming up since at the end of one of her lines she was supposed to invite someone else to the stage.

jaymoon
November 6th, 2017, 09:15 PM
"No you dont, you hurt that little girl in anyway I am gonna lock you in a room with no vents, chained to that chair" she growled. She did not like anyone of their guests to be harmed especially when they are children.

Fre was still on the stage doing her lines that popped up in her head, she knew something else was coming up since at the end of one of her lines she was supposed to invite someone else to the stage.
if you leave me alone then I would have a better ways of escaping " shangle said his head twitching

Mystic
November 6th, 2017, 09:16 PM

Cossette saw the little girl running and she chased after her, she realized how frightening it must be to the little girl if she was being chased by a animatronic. She took a new route and she went on the stage and found Fredica. She waved at Fredica like it was a normal day and she went to the little girl's parents and started talking about things. The little girl came into sight and ran behind her mother ``That's the animatronic that got bitten by another one!`` She exclaimed. Cossette faked laugh softly ``No no, Shangle was just being playful! Shangle was just tied to the chair because we were doing a challenge to see saw fast we animatronics can break through chains if we got tied up and you guys were in trouble!`` Cossette lied, she realized how ridiculous she sounded! But the little girl seemed to believed her.

cute skeleton
November 6th, 2017, 09:22 PM
if you leave me alone then I would have a better ways of escaping " shangle said his head twitching

"You cant escape! Once we have a Chip in us we cant get out, that chip turns us off when we get outside and we only turn back on once inside" she said annoyed now. Then quickly put some treats in the window and said "treats are ready!" Then went back to shangle

cute skeleton
November 6th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Cossette saw the little girl running and she chased after her, she realized how frightening it must be to the little girl if she was being chased by a animatronic. She took a new route and she went on the stage and found Fredica. She waved at Fredica like it was a normal day and she went to the little girl's parents and started talking about things. The little girl came into sight and ran behind her mother ``That's the animatronic that got bitten by another one!`` She exclaimed. Cossette faked laugh softly ``No no, Shangle was just being playful! Shangle was just tied to the chair because we were doing a challenge to see saw fast we animatronics can break through chains if we got tied up and you guys were in trouble!`` Cossette lied, she realized how ridiculous she sounded! But the little girl seemed to believed her.

Fre waved back then went back to speaking then soon called jinx up for his act.

Mystic
November 6th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Fre waved back then went back to speaking then soon called jinx up for his act.

Jynx came on the stage with his 'wand' and the magic hat. ``Are we starting now?`` Jynx whispered, testing Fredica.

Mystic
November 6th, 2017, 09:27 PM
"You cant escape! Once we have a Chip in us we cant get out, that chip turns us off when we get outside and we only turn back on once inside" she said annoyed now. Then quickly put some treats in the window and said "treats are ready!" Then went back to shangle

The kids heard Coco and ran for the treats, some of them stayed where they are, staring at the animatronics on stage. A little boy was the first to arrive to Coco, ``Treat!`` He said in a cute high pitch voice.

jaymoon
November 6th, 2017, 09:27 PM
shangle coses his eyes then bite wakes up bite looks around shangles neck and pulls out a chip " who says " he growled

jaymoon
November 6th, 2017, 09:28 PM
The kids heard Coco and ran for the treats, some of them stayed where they are, staring at the animatronics on stage. A little boy was the first to arrive to Coco, ``Treat!`` He said in a cute high pitch voice.
shangle hearing another kid starts getting the chains to crack and he screeches

Mystic
November 6th, 2017, 09:30 PM
shangle hearing another kid starts getting the chains to crack and he screeches

The little boy screamed as he saw Shangle through the window and ran, the other kids followed but some stayed, their legs frozen to the ground while some watched Shangle in astonishment

jaymoon
November 6th, 2017, 09:31 PM
The little boy screamed as he saw Shangle through the window and ran, the other kids followed but some stayed, their legs frozen to the ground while some watched Shangle in astonishment
" what are you looking at!!" he yelled at the remaning kids