~Breadsticks~
November 21st, 2016, 05:11 PM
Needed Wanted Not needed but would be nice

Thunderclan
Rosepaw(female) - Siblings, Friends
Riverclan
Reedbriar(female) - Apprentice, Dark Forest Mentor Friends
Shadowclan
Brokenpaw(female) - Friends, Siblings, Best Friend, Rivals Future Mate Dark Forest Mentor
Windclan
Thornpelt(male) - Siblings,
Tigerkit(male) - Parents, Siblings, Friends Best Friend Future Mentor Future Mate
Ebonykit(male) - Siblings, Future Mate, Friends, Rivals Dark Forest Mentor
Skyclan
Hopekit(female) - Parents, Siblings, Friends, Best Friend, Rivals, Future Mentor, Future Mate

Form
Name:
Character you want to rp with:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Please no TBRP, it doesn't have to be super detailed, but at least one or two sentences.

lilith
November 21st, 2016, 05:15 PM
Form
Name: Hiddenvoice
Character you want to rp with: Rosepaw
Role: Mentor?
Appearance: Hiddenvoice is a rather small cat her frame being that of a size of a middle aged apprentice. She has dark brown/black tabby markings that spread throughout her body, her chest being the lightest part. She has a few white spots that mainly surround.outline her mouth/jaw a tan line surounding her eyes. She has dark amber eyes a few different shades of colors fleck the outer rim (Maybe like a brown or something). Despite her small size Hiddenvoice has rather strong legs making it easier for to climb and run.
Personality: The one trait that will always stick out from this molly is that she's rather shy having a hard time speaking loud enough for others. When it comes to her friends and families she can get rather protective over them want nothing but the best for them. She doesn't have the greatest confidence in herself and from time to time she'll become rather depressed which last for a couple of days. Getting to know someone she'll begin to loosen up her shy side slowly going away letting her be more open. When that does happen she can be a rather sweet and caring cat always there for others when the time comes.
Other: http://hiddenfromwco.weebly.com/hiddenvoice.html
Can i apply to more then one thing

~Breadsticks~
November 21st, 2016, 05:20 PM
Form
Name: Hiddenvoice
Character you want to rp with: Rosepaw
Role: Mentor?
Appearance: Hiddenvoice is a rather small cat her frame being that of a size of a middle aged apprentice. She has dark brown/black tabby markings that spread throughout her body, her chest being the lightest part. She has a few white spots that mainly surround.outline her mouth/jaw a tan line surounding her eyes. She has dark amber eyes a few different shades of colors fleck the outer rim (Maybe like a brown or something). Despite her small size Hiddenvoice has rather strong legs making it easier for to climb and run.
Personality: The one trait that will always stick out from this molly is that she's rather shy having a hard time speaking loud enough for others. When it comes to her friends and families she can get rather protective over them want nothing but the best for them. She doesn't have the greatest confidence in herself and from time to time she'll become rather depressed which last for a couple of days. Getting to know someone she'll begin to loosen up her shy side slowly going away letting her be more open. When that does happen she can be a rather sweet and caring cat always there for others when the time comes.
Other: http://hiddenfromwco.weebly.com/hiddenvoice.html
Can i apply to more then one thing
Accepted, and yes you can apply for more than one thing but if someone else applies for the same thing I'm more likely to accept those who haven't applied yet

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 21st, 2016, 05:27 PM
Name: Bramblekit
Character you want to rp with: Ebonykit
Role: Best Friend
Appearance: Short Medium to dark brown fur with black paws and a black tail tip. He has amber eyes.
Personality: TBRP'ED
Other: He may be evil in the future, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

lilith
November 21st, 2016, 05:33 PM
Accepted, and yes you can apply for more than one thing but if someone else applies for the same thing I'm more likely to accept those who haven't applied yet

Alrightt I think ill wake on applying thenn

~Breadsticks~
November 21st, 2016, 05:35 PM
Name: Bramblekit
Character you want to rp with: Ebonykit
Role: Best Friend
Appearance: Short Medium to dark brown fur with black paws and a black tail tip. He has amber eyes.
Personality: TBRP'ED
Other: He may be evil in the future, but I'm not 100% sure yet.
Maybe you could give one or two sentences on his personality? Other than that accepted.

seasalt
November 21st, 2016, 05:45 PM
Name:
Swiftcry
Ebonykit
Role:
Future Mentor
Appearance:
a ginger and orange tabby she cat
with dark,pine green hues.
Personality:

Swiftcry is easily a very cheerful molly at heart,
and likes her friends to be happy,rather than sad.
She can easily become depressed,and fears being
alone for long periods of time,suffering from
dysthymia.Sometimes,when Swift is sad,full of grief,
or fear,she sputters quite alot,making her seem
sensitive.She can become easily stressed,and can
seem snappy.Swiftcry is an honorable warrior who
would fight for her clan,and hunt as much as she can.
Other:
Swiftcry's Old Charcter Page (http://flickerscharctersite.weebly.com/swiftcry.html)
[ Will put new one soon ]

Maplefur
November 21st, 2016, 05:58 PM
Name: Flarerunner
Character you want to rp with: Thornpelt
Role: Future mate (though, I'd like to maybe know more about him first?)
Appearance: Flarerunner is a bengal, having orange fur with bold black markings. Her eyes are a pale green.
Personality: She is extremely stubborn, confident/arrogant, and fierce. She regularly gets herself into skirmishes among the borders, often when it isn't needed. She is, however, very loyal to her clan, and always acts in what she believes to be it's best interest. She has a deep faith in Starclan, and is a huge non-supporter of the EE.
Other: Flarerunner (http://mywc-ocs.weebly.com/windclan.html)
Like I said, could I have a bit more information on Thornpelt, just to make sure they are actually compatible as mates :laughing:

Panic
November 21st, 2016, 06:28 PM
Name: Furzepaw
Character you want to rp with:Thornpelt
Role:Apprentice
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8d/d0/1d/8dd01dd44bc9ada63df70d80736df67e.jpg
Personality:Furzepaw is a quiet soul, somecat who only speaks when spoken to, and doesn't go out of his way to make friends. He wants to be a warrior to be reckoned with, and tries his hardest when training- his isolation is mostly self-imposed.
Other: His charrie site link- http://fenrispaws.weebly.com/furzepaw.html

~Breadsticks~
November 21st, 2016, 07:22 PM
Stormiiix Swiftcry is accepted, we should have them rp before she becomes his mentor
Maplefur I'll dm you about Thornpelt and we can have them rp
Fenris Furzepaw is accepted, and omg he's adorable, we'll have them rp soon

Maplefur
November 21st, 2016, 07:27 PM
Stormiiix Swiftcry is accepted, we should have them rp before she becomes his mentor

Awesome, thanks!

Panic
November 21st, 2016, 08:22 PM

yay!

~Breadsticks~
November 21st, 2016, 08:38 PM
Stormiiix Maplefur Fenris Anytime you're ready pm me and we can start

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 21st, 2016, 08:43 PM
Maybe you could give one or two sentences on his personality? Other than that accepted.

For the personality, I came up with something. Here is what I have. He wants to be the best warrior in the clan. He is very protective and brave. He only wants what is best for the clan, which can get him in trouble some times. He is willing to do anything to be the best. He is very ambitious and stubborn, but he is also very passionate and strong.

~Breadsticks~
November 21st, 2016, 08:45 PM
For the personality, I came up with something. Here is what I have. He wants to be the best warrior in the clan. He is very protective and brave. He only wants what is best for the clan, which can get him in trouble some times. He is willing to do anything to be the best. He is very ambitious and stubborn, but he is also very passionate and strong.
Okay, so we need to come up with something to rp about but let's pm about it :)

~Breadsticks~
November 24th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Bump

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Needed Wanted Not needed but would be nice

Thunderclan
Rosepaw(female) - Siblings, Future Mate, Friends
Riverclan
Reedbriar(female) - Apprentice, Non-EE Friends EE-supporting friends Dark Forest Mentor
Shadowclan
Brokenpaw(female) - Mentor, Friends, Siblings, Best Friend, Rivals Future Mate Dark Forest Mentor
Windclan
Thornpelt(male) - Siblings,
Tigerkit(male) - Parents, Siblings, Friends Best Friend Future Mentor Future Mate
Ebonykit(male) - Parents, Siblings, Future Mate, Friends, Rivals Dark Forest Mentor
Skyclan
Hopekit(female) - Parents, Siblings, Friends, Best Friend, Rivals, Future Mentor, Future Mate

Form
Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Please no TBRP, it doesn't have to be super detailed, but at least one or two sentences.
Name:Rainpebble
Character:honeykit
Role:future mentor
Apperance: A dark silver she cat with silver eyes.
Personality: she's like a large kit, tho she can be serious at times. She is also a very wise she cat and loves to climb trees.
Other:honeykit may gen her last apprentice, and she treats all of her apprentices like their her own kits.

Name:Rabbitpaw
Character: thornpelt
Role:sister
Apperance: a light brown she cat with dark green eyes and a short tail.
Personality: she is always positive and smiling, even if the wolds against her she'll continue to move forward with a smile.
Other: she's sorrelskip she enemy

Name:Sheepface
Character:brokenpaw
Role:mentor
Apperance: a white she cat with all four of ear paws black. She has a fluffy tail and forest green eyes.
Personality: very sweet and skidish but she can be snappy if her fur is rubbed the wrong way.
Other: non EE supporter and loves kits.

Name: grasspaw
Character: rosepaw
Role: future mate
Apperance: He is a dark brown tom with light green eyes.
Personality:Rude and snobbish but he loves to make new friends and can be sensitive at times.
Other: loves flowers but nobody knows XD

Name:wingdrop
Character:rosepaw
Role:friend
Apperance: a light, fluffy grey she cat with dark green eyes.
Personality: very rambunctious and spontaneous, she loves to meet new cats and make new friends. She can also be very serious at time she and she's really scary I feel you get her mad.
Other: her sister is dovecloud in wc and her brother is bluejay in tc. She's part kittypet.

Name: swallowstorm
Character:reedbriar
Role:Best friend
Apperance: a silver tom with a white underbelly and black stripes all over. He has grass green eyes and is a very lean tom.
Personality: sassy, hot headed and loyal. He gets flustered very easily and is always trying his hardest for his clan.
Other: he is gay and his mate is ripplewisker (Played by robin) he loves to swim.

Name:Fallenstream
Role: friend
Apperance: a black fluffy furred tom with light blue eyes.
Personality: sweet, jokester and strong willed. He is know nothing to be loud at times and I say often found daydreaming. He is always worrying over his clanmates.
Other: he loves it when it rains

{whooh k I'm done lol}

~Breadsticks~
November 25th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Name:Rainpebble
Character:honeykit
Role:future mentor
Apperance: A dark silver she cat with silver eyes.
Personality: she's like a large kit, tho she can be serious at times. She is also a very wise she cat and loves to climb trees.
Other:honeykit may gen her last apprentice, and she treats all of her apprentices like their her own kits.

Name:Rabbitpaw
Character: thornpelt
Role:sister
Apperance: a light brown she cat with dark green eyes and a short tail.
Personality: she is always positive and smiling, even if the wolds against her she'll continue to move forward with a smile.
Other: she's sorrelskip she enemy

Name:Sheepface
Character:brokenpaw
Role:mentor
Apperance: a white she cat with all four of ear paws black. She has a fluffy tail and forest green eyes.
Personality: very sweet and skidish but she can be snappy if her fur is rubbed the wrong way.
Other: non EE supporter and loves kits.

Name: grasspaw
Character: rosepaw
Role: future mate
Apperance: He is a dark brown tom with light green eyes.
Personality:Rude and snobbish but he loves to make new friends and can be sensitive at times.
Other: loves flowers but nobody knows XD

Name:wingdrop
Character:rosepaw
Role:friend
Apperance: a light, fluffy grey she cat with dark green eyes.
Personality: very rambunctious and spontaneous, she loves to meet new cats and make new friends. She can also be very serious at time she and she's really scary I feel you get her mad.
Other: her sister is dovecloud in wc and her brother is bluejay in tc. She's part kittypet.

Name: swallowstorm
Role:Best friend
Apperance: a silver tom with a white underbelly and black stripes all over. He has grass green eyes and is a very lean tom.
Personality: sassy, hot headed and loyal. He gets flustered very easily and is always trying his hardest for his clan.
Other: he is gay and his mate is ripplewisker (Played by robin) he loves to swim.

Name:Fallenstream
Role: friend
Apperance: a black fluffy furred tom with light blue eyes.
Personality: sweet, jokester and strong willed. He is know nothing to be loud at times and I say often found daydreaming. He is always worrying over his clanmates.
Other: he loves it when it rains

{whooh k I'm done lol}
Lol, all accepted, I'm gonna have to write this down)

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Lol, all accepted, I'm gonna have to write this down)
XD you're welcome