PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Ball Rp

Ant
October 29th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Rules:
1.There will be five saiyans allowed unless your form is really good then I will allow an exception.
2.Literacy will be important but not mandatory.
3.Your character cannot be too op, there has to be someone that can at least damage you or you better have a really good reason why they can not.
4.You may be as gruesome as you are okay with but if someone asks you to tone it down respect that.
5.If you have a special power it must pertain to Dragon Ball and you must ask me first.
6.You may use techniques that you did not create but you must show learning them or explain how you came into possession of the abilities.
7.Your character should be at least 10 to fight but you may have a younger character with little to no fighting prowess.
8.If you choose to change alignments there should be a good reason on why.
9.Have fun

Form:
Name:
Sexuality:
Race:
Personality (TBRP'D will be accepted):
Appearance:
Special power:
Alignment:
Relations:
Other:

This begins at year 750 in universe 7, the Z warriors were never formed and Goku was never sent to Earth, Planet Vegeta was destroyed in this timeline but more of the Saiyans had escaped and went into hiding.

Good:Kaira(Kolard)
Neutral:
Evil:

Name:Kaira(Kolard)
Sexuality:Straight
Race:Saiyan
Personality (TBRP'D will be accepted):He is not like most of the Saiyans as he is very outgoing and friendly while also being very encouraging and helpful along the way. Also just like a normal Saiyan he is always looking to become stronger.
Appearance:He has Teen Gohan like hair and wears a specially made Saiyan Armor he is tall for his age although he hasn't yet hit his growth spurt.
Special power:He is a Saiyan Elite.
Alignment:Good
Relations:Open
Other:He has just landed on Earth after the escape from the pack of surviving Saiyans that he had been living with.

Ant
October 29th, 2017, 09:44 PM
bump

Leucos
October 29th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Ant
Might actually be fun
Name: Atsuko
Sexuality: homo aloud?
Race: not saiyan I don't know what you call it I don't watch dragon Z
Personality (TBRP'D will be accepted): TBRPD
Appearance: Atsuko! (http://www.blogiswar.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Sakura-Trick-001.jpg)
Special power: invisibility
Alignment: good
Relations: none
Other: ummmm?

Ant
October 29th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Ant
Might actually be fun
Name: Atsuko
Sexuality: homo aloud?
Race: not saiyan I don't know what you call it I don't watch dragon Z
Personality (TBRP'D will be accepted): TBRPD
Appearance: Atsuko! (http://www.blogiswar.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Sakura-Trick-001.jpg)
Special power: invisibility
Alignment: good
Relations: none
Other: ummmm?
Accepted and also by the appearance you'd most likely be a human.

Leucos
October 29th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Accepted and also by the appearance you'd most likely be a human.

Oki she's human with invisibility ! Can you Summarize dragon ball z up? I don't watch it @-@ )

Ant
October 29th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Oki she's human with invisibility ! Can you Summarize dragon ball z up? I don't watch it @-@ )
(Well were not going to be going off that but i'll fill you in on a bit, so basically there is a boy named Kakkarot who came to destroy earth but when coming out of the spacepod he hits his head basically become good and then the adventure goes on.)