PDA

View Full Version : Survivingclan

Mango
November 21st, 2016, 01:48 PM
Basically, this clan without any powers existed, but a group of coyotes destroyed it, the name was Survivingclan, of course it didn't survive. LOL. The leader disappeared and deputy, and medicine cat, but a young 6 moon old cat who I RP named Radishpaw, had a sign from Starclan and decided to come here and reform a clan, she will be the medicine cat, yet she doesn't know anything, cats may help teach her and stuff, but like no med. apprentice, she will try to teach the the clan the ways of a clan, since they don't exactly know it, some cats who are elder age may supposidly be born in the clan while it was destroyed.

Hop right it, no form necessary, unless you wish to be the leader or deputy!

Radishpaw swished her tail in the den, she loved the smell, how anyone couldn't love the fresh smell of cobweb, marygold and many other herbs, she could never understand, she tried to learn from the left over herbs that weren't fresh, she knew what they looked like and that was about it.

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 02:54 PM
Oakkit ran around playfully with a ball of moss hooked to his claw, his green eyes shining and black and white pelt smooth with dust on his belly and tail. He was an older kit, almost old enough to start training but more happy with playing and not having responsibilities.
He threw the ball of moss to no one, then ran up and pounced on it, mewling happily.

aleka!
November 21st, 2016, 03:38 PM
Roleplaying as one of the elders who were born in the clan)

Rabbitfur laid in the clearing. Stretching, he sunned himself in the bright shafts of sunlight drifting through the clouds. He closed his amber eyes, an ear flicking once. He was laying on his side, so his white belly was exposed.

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 03:49 PM
Oakkit sent the ball flying across the clearing and was unable to see where it landed, he sniffed the air, hoping it would be easy to scent but too many moss scents were around.

Spinny
November 21st, 2016, 06:10 PM
Skinkkit laid in the nursery, looking around. She spotted a leaf on he stony ground, and got up and padded over to it. The wind started to blow it away, and Skinkkit leaped at it as it left the nursery. She spotted Oakkit, and padded over to him. "What are you doing?" Skinkkit asked him.

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 06:18 PM
"I'm looking for my moss, I gotta track it like a warrior." He replied, trying to think of something that would make his moss's scent easier to find. "I took it from your nest so it smells like you."

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 10:41 PM
Oakkit caught sent of the moss smelling of his denmate. He followed the sent to the base of a dead tree, he looked up and saw it on a branch about two and a half fox lengths up. "The wind must have caught it when I hit it up, no way I flinged it up way high." He said, looking at the moss. (purposeful bad grammer talking because kit.)

Crumbleless
November 21st, 2016, 10:46 PM
What may the form be for the two open hrs?)

Spinny
November 22nd, 2016, 09:37 PM
Skinkkit padded off, looking around for something to do. She spotted another leaf on the ground. The wind picked up and the leaf rushed away. Skinkkit chased after it and soon, it slipped out of camp. "Mouse dung!" The kit growled under her breath. "No way I'm going out of camp. A coyote would kill me right away." She padded towards the nursery and sat down in it, grooming her fur. She spotted two moss balls sitting in the den that other kits gave up playing with. She rushed over to them and dangled one in her paw. She threw it up and leaped in the air as it was in the air also, and caught it in her mouth quickly, like it was a swift bird! She spat it out of her mouth and licked her paw, getting the bad moss taste out of her mouth.

Socks
November 22nd, 2016, 09:55 PM
Oakkit looked up at the tree with narrowed eyes, crouching down and pouncing up the trunk, digging his claws into the bark her clawed his way up to the branch. Clinging to the branch, he clawed his way down the branch till he reached the moss ball. He looked down at how high he ways and called out happily, standing so he was no longer crouched against the branch. "Hey look! Look! Look at how highs up I am!"

Spinny
November 23rd, 2016, 09:47 AM
Skinkkit heard Oakkit's yelling and she raced outside. She looked around camp for the kit and soon spotted him in the tree. "Whoah!" She raced over. "Do you need help getting down?" She looked around camp, seeing if any warriors were available to help.

Socks
November 23rd, 2016, 12:19 PM
"No, I can get down by myself but its cool up here! I'm like an owl!" He sat on a branch, pretending to be one of the large birds.

Spinny
November 23rd, 2016, 05:13 PM
"Yeah," Skinkkit meowed. "I'm going to go eat something. I'm starving!" She giggled and sprinted towards the prey pile, picking out a small mouse. Skinkkit ate it quickly and layed down in the sun, sighing.

Socks
November 23rd, 2016, 06:08 PM
"I'm hungry too." The kit said, looking for some where to jump down, climbing took too long. He saw a tall rock near the edge of the branch and he started padding towards it.
The branch got thinner and Oakkit stumbled, slipping but latching on with his front claws, attempting to push himself back on the branch with his hind legs but just ended up scratching the bottom of the branch.
"Help!" His voice was nothing more than a squeak, fear making his throat dry.

Spinny
November 23rd, 2016, 06:21 PM
Skinkkit glanced towards the kit's squeal and noticed him in need of help. She got up and raced towards the tree. He looked around, looking for something to help.

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 06:26 PM
(Can I rp as a newborn kit named blizzardkit?)

Socks
November 23rd, 2016, 06:44 PM
Oakkit frantically scratched at the branch with his hind legs, trying to pull his body up onto the branch, he started mewling like a newborn calling for it's mother, not knowing what else to do.

Spinny
November 23rd, 2016, 07:12 PM
Not knowing what to do, Skinkkit leaped at the tree trunk, digging her claws into the bark. Maybe I could climb up there and pull him back up onto the branch! Skinkkit tried to climb up but she just kept sliding down the tree trunk. She kept trying, but she just kept falling down again and again.

Socks
November 23rd, 2016, 07:23 PM
Oakkit slipped, mewling louder, the old branch couldn't hold his weight much longer. "Get a warrior to help!" He squealed.

Spinny
November 23rd, 2016, 07:30 PM
Skinkkit nodded. "Okay!" She meowed and quickly looked around camp. There are no warriors in camp! She hissed to herself, so she rushed to Radishpaw's den. "Radishpaw! Oakkit needs help!"

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Not having any time to wait for an answer, he meowed, "Gotta go!" And raced towards Rabbitfur. "Rabbitfur! Help!! Oakkit's in trouble!!!"

Spinny
December 6th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Skinkkit didnt know what to do. Someone, help!!

Spinny
December 9th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Skinkkit ran around in circles. "I don't know what to do!" She mewed.

Spinny
December 17th, 2016, 05:39 PM
boop # Hashtag

Mango
December 17th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Radishpaw darted forward she positioned herself so she'd break the kits fall," Oakkit, let go...,"Scolding will have to wait...

Spinny
January 7th, 2017, 12:49 AM