PDA

View Full Version : Patrons of the wild [ Semi private ]

wren
October 28th, 2017, 02:43 PM
There lies the animal kingdom.
A vast expanse of species and races of all kinds. Yet here on Canada's wilderness there is five who shall reign over the rest. For months now they have been having these dreams, things disturbing their slumber. Nightmares of the humans destroying what they hold dear to them. But on the same night a wise old bear visits them in their dreams. It explains there are four others choosen like themselves, they must journey to find him in order for them to recieve the secrets they need to stop this from happening. All five agree... They are on their way to meet the other team members un aware of their species. What turmoil will be uncovered between them? Can they pull it together to get themselves to this prophet bear? What secrets will they uncover...

The animals to choose from;

The owl... ~rattlesnake~
The wise one of the group. They are often snarky
And hard to handle but truly tries their hardest to
Keep the group together and moving.

The wolf... Sasukewolf (madness)
The team member, the strong willed and proud. Has
Leadership problems and will oppose the leadership
But still cares deeply for his fellow pack mates..

The bear... Celestial
The brute strength of the group. Silent and misconceiving.
A hot head who knows no bounds to their anger. Though
Despite this are the ones who carry the groups problems.

The Wolverine... Aleka
The quick thinker, easily communicates and is quite uptight
Refuses most times to do things. Stubborn and loud. Yet they
Are the ones who can quickly get them out of a situation.

The Lynx... kitten~
Easily shamed, this cat will withdraw from the group to a
Secluded spot. Struggles with communication but is a
valuable asset. Will prove to be quick feet for the team.

This is semi private, I ask that you can post at least a paragraph for this roleplay cause I want it to be very literate. So keep that in mind please while applying, I'll ask for a roleplay sample to make sure!

Also, basically the Rp is about these animals coming together to make up this team. They are required to travel over the mountains to reach this bear on the other side. They must speak to this bear and he will give them a prophecy, once we've reached this part I'll explain how that works. But traveling to get to this bear will take months! Take your time and be detailed.

~ For those who may be interested ~
kitten~ Sasukewolf (madness)

rubinaito
October 28th, 2017, 02:46 PM
The Lynx for me please!

Momotaro
Can i have The owl??

Galaxy Of Wisdom
So is there a form or do I just post for la wolf? :3)

wren
October 28th, 2017, 02:48 PM
The Lynx for me please!
Can i have The owl??
So is there a form or do I just post for la wolf? :3)
I'll just accept you all now, I know how you guys roleplay
So that's fine with me <3

Actually wait just forget the Rp example one and just fill this out for me.

Name;
Age;
Rank;
Gender;
Rp example;

rubinaito
October 28th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Name; Maura
Age; Seventeen months
Rank; Lynx
Gender; Female

wren
October 28th, 2017, 02:53 PM
I actually thought since it was a hooded creature moving up the mountains would be a struggle so I thought perhaps I should change it to a badger or a wolverine which would you prefer?

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Name: Dikita
RP Exmaple: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=412582&postcount=6

wren
October 28th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Name: Dikita
RP Exmaple: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=412582&postcount=6
Perfect!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Sasuke
3 years
Wolf
Male

Momotaro
October 28th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Name; Ikiaq- Means Red spruce, for their red tinted feathers.
Age; Young Adult,
Rank; Owl, {Specific breed is the great horned owl}
Gender; Demi-Boy

wren
October 28th, 2017, 03:03 PM
[ I'm ready to start... Cause I'm excited about this group of people haha. And since we are all on at the moment I think we should go ahead? I'll post le starter. I wanna start with the animals having their nightmares chased away by the polar bear and telling them about the team being made. kitten~ Sasukewolf (madness) ~rattlesnake~ Aleka]

Teemo sat with his face to the sky. The sun was slowly falling over the side of the mountain he called home. His battle torn pelt rustling in the cold winds of the on coming fall season. He dreaded sleep now, each time he rested his head the nightmares became more real, and the more he tried to avoid it the enhancement became to close. He slowly raised himself from his position and slowly moved across the clearing before pulling himself in and under his den for winter. Perhaps his hybernation would be as horrifying as these nightmares. As he pulled himself in and got himself comfortable he sent his silent prayers and fell into sleep. As he fell into sleep he felt the cold water rush around his paws. He looked up and like every night found himself standing in the middle of a river. He turned towards the source. Just as he did the water began to turn red. Fear struck his heart a moment later.just than a wave of blood came rushing towards him. He shut his eyes just as it was about to hit. But when it did he felt nothing. He looked up and suddenly saw a white bear in the center of the wave. And than it all started...

Momotaro
October 28th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Ikiaq flew down to his nest to rest, having hunted in the later afternoon so they could have a nap before they continued the hunt at night. The young owl fluffed up his feathers, and looked the rising stars before he slept. It was his ritual, a pattern he practised that helped him relax. Ikiaq was odd like that, but his kind was solitary, so he could live with it. He continued watching the stars and moon with his large amber eyes, blinking up at the night sky he turned back to his nest and settled down. Ikiaq, however, could not sleep. He started thinking about how the colder nights were coming. Sure it was fine for him, who was active at dawn and dusk with occasional night time snacks, but his prey would run out o food and therefore, he would starve. Ikiaq wondered if he could try feed on other sources, maybe left overs of the dead caribou that the wolf kill? He closed his eyes and tried to go to sleep. It was not in his nature to scavenge and he should stop worrying. But that was not the end. In his dreams the life died away from the forest. An eternal winter. No food was there, and rotting, poisoned meet was all that was there. He schreeched trying to fly away, but his wings did not work, and the feathers fell away to bone. He screamed, and fell down to the dead land below. But he fell at the feet of a white bear...
Celestial
{i have to sleep now, its britian, im really sorry}

wren
October 28th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Ikiaq flew down to his nest to rest, having hunted in the later afternoon so they could have a nap before they continued the hunt at night. The young owl fluffed up his feathers, and looked the rising stars before he slept. It was his ritual, a pattern he practised that helped him relax. Ikiaq was odd like that, but his kind was solitary, so he could live with it. He continued watching the stars and moon with his large amber eyes, blinking up at the night sky he turned back to his nest and settled down. Ikiaq, however, could not sleep. He started thinking about how the colder nights were coming. Sure it was fine for him, who was active at dawn and dusk with occasional night time snacks, but his prey would run out o food and therefore, he would starve. Ikiaq wondered if he could try feed on other sources, maybe left overs of the dead caribou that the wolf kill? He closed his eyes and tried to go to sleep. It was not in his nature to scavenge and he should stop worrying. But that was not the end. In his dreams the life died away from the forest. An eternal winter. No food was there, and rotting, poisoned meet was all that was there. He schreeched trying to fly away, but his wings did not work, and the feathers fell away to bone. He screamed, and fell down to the dead land below. But he fell at the feet of a white bear...
Celestial

[ I see! No problem ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Sasuke was walking towards his den, tired and sleep deprived. He walks in slowly almost weakly, his pitch black pelt covered in old scars and his amber eyes glowed with a dangerous fire but was dimmed down due his tired body. He begins to lay down on his side, putting his head down between his paws and soon falls into a deep sleep only to see fire, burning and bright all around him. Blood covered the floor and loud booming sounds can be heard. For the first time in a long time he felt fear but he couldn’t do anything. His body won’t listen to him and he just stayed standing there than he saw it ... something pure and white can be seen though the flames looking at him with ice blue eyes.
It had begun and he didn’t know what it was.

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 03:23 PM
(It just occurred to me that I kind of don't know how to start.. well here I go...)

Dikita was clutching to a tree, his body maneuvered so it took minimal effort for the male wolverine to stay on the thick trunk, so he could peer around the lightly-wooded area for prey. He huffed, clenching his jaw slightly. Every winter, a herd of caribou would pass through this section, and a wolf pack would take one down. After the canines had left, he would often pick at the scraps, as a form of easy scavenging. But two winters ago, this had ceased to happen. And with winter coming, there wouldn't really be much options of normal rodents as prey. Sighing out of his nostrils, he slid down from the tree, padding to his den. Being a wolverine though, he found himself waiting for the extremely cold winter months. He stood in the center of it, justify sat there. Thanks to his nightmares that were become more just... real feeling, he has really hated falling asleep. But now he just felt so tired. Sighing, he rested on his side, and in moments, he was snorting softly.
A moment later he stretched his eyes open, only to reliaze that once again, he was suspended in a dream.Not this again! He thought fiercely, unwilling raising his head to look around him. A fire had ravaged the land, leaving it a sickly gray color, it seemed to be just ashes, but he knew what would happen. A moment later, as if summoned by the thought, a sudden spark sprung catching a live fern that had somehow made it through the past flame. Within moments, the small amount of the new growth that had sprung through, was all in flames, surrounding him. He closed his eyes, squaring his shoulders, expecting the searing flames to lap at his pelt, burning burning a detached part of him. But he didn't feel the usual pain. Intrigued, he glanced up, seeing a shape that almost looked too pure of a white through the smoke...

rubinaito
October 28th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Maura curled up in her small den, the lynx resting her head on her paws with a somber look in her shadowy eyes. She was sleep deprived, and it was painfully obvious; her shoulders sagged forward, her ears slumped back and the bags beneath her eyes were huge. Soft brown pupils were ringed with lines of red, her eyes bloodshot; her eyelids kept drifting down, Maura struggling to keep them open. Every time she closed her eyes, the nightmare she had returned in full force; pink, furless hands holding up a large knobbly stick, with a hole in the front. There was a loud crack, a sound like thunder and then everything turned red. Blood spilled, washing over her fur and the pain- the pain was the most intense she ever had. However, despite Maura's best efforts to stay awake, it wasn't long until she fell asleep against her will. And the nightmare began, trapping her in it's cold, long fingers, keeping her just below the surface of consciousness. Maura spun around, trying to run away from the ape-like creature with the terrifying face and a stick of pain and death; the thunder crackled again, but it was with shock that Maura saw something different; a white bear, staring at her, watching her with calm eyes. The terror seemed to melt away, comfort surging through her system as she met his eyes, those beautiful brown eyes. "Who are you?"

wren
October 28th, 2017, 03:31 PM
(It just occurred to me that I kind of don't know how to start.. well here I go...)

Dikita was clutching to a tree, his body maneuvered so it took minimal effort for the male wolverine to stay on the thick trunk, so he could peer around the lightly-wooded area for prey. He huffed, clenching his jaw slightly. Every winter, a herd of caribou would pass through this section, and a wolf pack would take one down. After the canines had left, he would often pick at the scraps, as a form of easy scavenging. But two winters ago, this had ceased to happen. And with winter coming, there wouldn't really be much options of normal rodents as prey. Sighing out of his nostrils, he slid down from the tree, padding to his den. Being a wolverine though, he found himself waiting for the extremely cold winter months.
Sasuke was walking towards his den, tired and sleep deprived. He walks in slowly almost weakly, his pitch black pelt covered in old scars and his amber eyes glowed with a dangerous fire but was dimmed down due his tired body. He begins to lay down on his side, putting his head down between his paws and soon falls into a deep sleep only to see fire, burning and bright all around him. Blood covered the floor and loud booming sounds can be heard. For the first time in a long time he felt fear but he couldn’t do anything. His body won’t listen to him and he just stayed standing there than he saw it ... something pure and white can be seen though the flames looking at him with ice blue eyes.
It had begun and he didn’t know what it was.
Celestial

[ Dreams connecting... ?? Cause than tats how they meet. And we will fit rattle into it. We just won't move far since kitten hasn't replied either ]

Teemo unaware of the white beat being his saviour roared to scare it off. Yet it remained unmoving. He flinched when he felt the little bubble he was in start to heat up. It al shot felt like the waves had become a wall of flames instead of blood red water. He crouched trying to escape the searing heat but as he did he spotted a siloute within the flames. A smaller body, a wolf? The white figure seemed to be connecting the two, like a passage way. Perhaps he could help? Teemo began to run, the water was closing in on him and instead of it being cold it was blazing so it hurt more. "HELP!" he wailed desperate to escape the heat

THE BEAR SPEAKS TO ALL! Sasukewolf (madness) kitten~ Aleka ~rattlesnake~

Celestial looked at each animal. His body phased into multiple forms. He blinked his eyes slowly and spoke the most comport in words he could. "Be calm. Maura, sasuke, dikita, Ikiaq and lastly teemo" he said soothingly. And as he did the waves of teemos dream ceased to burn, the flames of sasukes faded into plumes of smoke, the humans melted into a blurry haze for maura and the [-----] of Ikiaqs [----] as well as dikita's nightmare. The bear sighed with his old age but looked strong with the blazing white light covering him. "Your nightmares shall fail to plague you... If you abide" he whispered softly. Than blinked his brown eyes at each of them. "All questions shall be answered in time... But first you must listen"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit when the flames faded away leaving a clear vision of the other animals around him. He flicked his ear as he begins to stand straight looking at Celestial with cold but calm eyes. “ ... than speak wise one. You have brought us here for a reason yet I don’t know anyone here. Is this some game or was the deer I ate spoiled or something.” He asks rather coldly in his dark husky voice. His tail flicked a bit as he suddenly begins to growl. “ or is this some trap?” He says while showing his sharp and powerful teeth in a sign of aggression.

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Dikita watched the flames around him stop blazing, settling down into the sodden ground. He glanced around, catching looks of the other animals around him, a wolf, bear, owl, and lynx. While glancing at the wolf a low growl rumbled in his throat, before he could stop himself. Wolves naturally, were some of the only animals that actually attacked wolverines. Frowning, he glanced back at the white shape, still surprised. He didn't get it. Was the bear a figment of his imagination? He doubted it, since it had stopped his nightmare- well, the part that was the most disturbing anyways. "What do you have to say?" He questioned wearily.

rubinaito
October 28th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Maura didn't look at the others, only shrinking back slightly as the bear focused their eyes on her. She quietly listened to the polar bear, her ears flicking up slightly. The nightmares would end? She shifted slightly, eyeing the wolf with a little fear in her amber eyes, shuffling closer to the much calmer wolverine- of course, that could have been a mistake as well, but she wasn't going to get any closer to the frightening visage that was the wolf. "Um... I'm listening." She spoke softly, her voice feathery and naturally quiet.

wren
October 28th, 2017, 10:32 PM
@Sasukewolf (madness) Aleka ~rattlesnake~ kitten~

[ I've decided to make a big post so that celestial can explain eveyrhting to the animals without having to wait for everyone to post and once done we can get to the group meeting up tomorrow! ]

Celestial looked at the animasl assembled on each of his sides. A wolverine, an owl, a lynx, wolf and finally a bear. Each so diffrent and belonging to diffrent kingdoms all together. With a huff the bed sat down and the dreams they were in slowly faded revealing a more sinister setting. Around all five animals was the grey plains. Around them was smog and buildings made of red stone. Chain fences surrouding each and everyone of them while here was no speck of green to be seen anywhere. Behind the chain link fences where animals, weakened and tired. Their chests fallen and bones showing. Celestial swallowed the bile rising in his throat. It was certainly painful to think of, to know how the future would be laid down if the humans were not stopped. Celestial lowered his head and studied the scene and than each of the assembled creatures faces. "Where we stand now will soon fade into nothing less but up walkers prisons..." came his low grumble. He looked back at the wolf a second later, a furious growl erupted form his throat. "You begin to question things you don't know wolf, what trap would I be setting? Your corrupted mind will wither without my guidance, I hold the very forest on my shoulders a burden you could never know... Wolf" he scoffed than turned and looked at the Lynx, owl, bear and wolverine for a moment. He showed his teeth in a defensive growl. For a moment he stood staring but than retunred to his calm and docile self. He lowered his head, Above you have been choosen, you nor I could understand how this wrote,d out but you have been picked specially to suceed my prophecy... To stop the end of all animals... It is simply in each of your paws to furfill what my prophecy states about you" he commented. The vision of the stone buildings and fences faded into the normal forest setting with the snow covering the ground. "Teemo, your hibernation will no longer burden your travels, I have relieved you of it" He sighed again. That was the last of their issues, perhaps now the meeting spot for them should be established. "you must follow the North Star, follow its lowest point to the highest mountain. Only than will you find me there... From then you five will change history forever... And one day you shall join me and he other celestials in the sky and dance like the aurora borealis above your ancestors... But if you do not... The team will crumble like old rock and be destroyed... Go now to the red rock canyon... There you will begin your journey..."

rubinaito
October 28th, 2017, 10:58 PM
The female lynx flinched back as Celestial suddenly began to lecture the wolf, her golden eyes darting around to look at the scenery with worry clear in her gaze. She stepped forward, hesitating; she was staring right at a young mother, a dog; two of her four pups lay still, dead from the poisonous air and undernourishment. Bile rose up in her throat as she looked around at the horrible scenery, smog making the blue sky grey, unnatural colors making up the cement mockery of the forest. She exhaled slowly, turning to look back at the others. Her ears perked up as Celestial began to speak in a much calmer tone, her eyes focused on his beautiful white fur and the sparkling snow around him. He was majestic, his words wise and his knowledge superb; Maura was unable to tear her eyes away from the Prophet, her paws rooted to the ground as she listened to him speak. She glanced over at the others, curious as to what their expressions would be; what they would think of the polar bear. Her heart began beating faster, excitement coursing through her veins, adrenaline surging through her; she was important! And most importantly, she would be working with others, which would hopefully end in tight bonds of friendship. Maura began to nod, her eyes determined; she would go to the Red Rock Canyon. Dreams were never clear like this one was; it was obvious that it was real, and her life was about to change. "I'll be there." She spoke up softly, flicking her eyes from face to face.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2017, 11:56 PM
He growls loudly “ you know nothing of the-“ he cuts himself off when the cages and weaken animals appeared. He stayed slient when he saw ... the weaken wolves a mother who was just bones and skin trying to care for two dying pups ... they didn’t even whined or anything. His heart sank and he soon stayed slient as he looked at the bear. Listening to his words and wisdom, his pride left him and he nods slowly. “ ....follow the North Star at it’s lowest point to the highest mountain...” he repeats softly. But with his head held high and proudly. He speaks loudly once again “ I will be there. But won’t it be best if we speak our names to each other so we all can know who to trust. “ he asks calmly as he begins to look around at the other animals. “ but I see I was a fool to act the way against you. My past has taught me many things especially to never trust a bear. But it seemed I will have to change myself once again. Once again wise one, forgive me.” He says with a simple bow of his head.

aleka!
October 29th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Dikita winced as the dreadful setting suddenly came into view. The male growled softly. He knew that humans were bad, how were they able to do this? It seemed just impossible, but he believed it. Maybe it showed that he was dumb, but it seemed to affect the other animals. The wolverine cleared his throat quietly. "Um, excuse me, but why can't you just speak to us about it now"? He asked, his curiosity spilling into his voice. He huffed as he heard the wolf speak. We didn't need an explanation. It's just common sense that a wolf would be uneasy around a bear. He thought.

wren
October 29th, 2017, 02:48 PM
The female lynx flinched back as Celestial suddenly began to lecture the wolf, her golden eyes darting around to look at the scenery with worry clear in her gaze. She stepped forward, hesitating; she was staring right at a young mother, a dog; two of her four pups lay still, dead from the poisonous air and undernourishment. Bile rose up in her throat as she looked around at the horrible scenery, smog making the blue sky grey, unnatural colors making up the cement mockery of the forest. She exhaled slowly, turning to look back at the others. Her ears perked up as Celestial began to speak in a much calmer tone, her eyes focused on his beautiful white fur and the sparkling snow around him. He was majestic, his words wise and his knowledge superb; Maura was unable to tear her eyes away from the Prophet, her paws rooted to the ground as she listened to him speak. She glanced over at the others, curious as to what their expressions would be; what they would think of the polar bear. Her heart began beating faster, excitement coursing through her veins, adrenaline surging through her; she was important! And most importantly, she would be working with others, which would hopefully end in tight bonds of friendship. Maura began to nod, her eyes determined; she would go to the Red Rock Canyon. Dreams were never clear like this one was; it was obvious that it was real, and her life was about to change. "I'll be there." She spoke up softly, flicking her eyes from face to face.
He growls loudly “ you know nothing of the-“ he cuts himself off when the cages and weaken animals appeared. He stayed slient when he saw ... the weaken wolves a mother who was just bones and skin trying to care for two dying pups ... they didn’t even whined or anything. His heart sank and he soon stayed slient as he looked at the bear. Listening to his words and wisdom, his pride left him and he nods slowly. “ ....follow the North Star at it’s lowest point to the highest mountain...” he repeats softly. But with his head held high and proudly. He speaks loudly once again “ I will be there. But won’t it be best if we speak our names to each other so we all can know who to trust. “ he asks calmly as he begins to look around at the other animals. “ but I see I was a fool to act the way against you. My past has taught me many things especially to never trust a bear. But it seemed I will have to change myself once again. Once again wise one, forgive me.” He says with a simple bow of his head.
Dikita winced as the dreadful setting suddenly came into view. The male growled softly. He knew that humans were bad, how were they able to do this? It seemed just impossible, but he believed it. Maybe it showed that he was dumb, but it seemed to affect the other animals. The wolverine cleared his throat quietly. "Um, excuse me, but why can't you just speak to us about it now"? He asked, his curiosity spilling into his voice. He huffed as he heard the wolf speak. We didn't need an explanation. It's just common sense that a wolf would be uneasy around a bear. He thought.

I thought maybe we should add another character! Because I guess why not, I wanna bring in a crow because we need two flight creatures if you guys don't mind, I would also like to open up this final spot to .:Blue Wishes:. Because I like her. A lot. Anyways blue if you wanna join you have the choice of a bear or a crow. Please choose so I can add you soon! Thanks honey.

The bear looked over his shoulder and dipped his head to the wolf and than to each animal, he focused on the wolverine for a moment. A smile cracked over his worn face and his eyes sparkled. "All things will be explained in time young one... Things may interfere with it... As my power drains I will soon loose connection with you..."he said with a slight dip of his head. Than a moment later the area around them faded into the dens of each of the animals. Celestial breathed and felt a sharp pain in his side. It had begun.

~rattlesnake~ Sasukewolf (madness) Aleka kitten~

Teemo gasped suddenly feeling his head once he blinked his eyes open. Fear caught him like nothing he had ever faced before. Maybe he was afraid of heights and so,etc da meeting other bears but never had he been more scared of the unknown than he was now. He hadn't even got a good glance at the others he was supposed to meet, he only had a name to go by. Red rock canyon. As the bear got to his feet and looked out the branches of his den he could see the redness of the sunrise begin gin to set the trees ablaze like fake flames. Still in shock teemo stumbled out into the clear feeling a rush of cold air hit his face with such force he sneezed. Maybe I don't hibernate anymore but how will I survive the winter? the grizzly shook his head and for a few minutes stood trying to comprehend all that the polar bear had said. And that wolf... I don't like him at all. The way he opposed leadership like he owned the place.. teemo shook his head. Than began his trek towards the canyon. He had been there few times, it was a treaty place between all the territory's. Great fishing spot for beats coming down from the mountains to fatten up, or I guess a meeting spot for a team of misfits.

:blue:
October 29th, 2017, 05:23 PM
I thought maybe we should add another character! Because I guess why not, I wanna bring in a crow because we need two flight creatures if you guys don't mind, I would also like to open up this final spot to .:Blue Wishes:. Because I like her. A lot. Anyways blue if you wanna join you have the choice of a bear or a crow. Please choose so I can add you soon! Thanks honey.

(( Why’d you pick me though-
Anyways, I guess I’ll take the crow, can you elaborate a little more about what I would be doing however? ))

wren
October 29th, 2017, 11:11 PM
(( Why’d you pick me though-
Anyways, I guess I’ll take the crow, can you elaborate a little more about what I would be doing however? ))
Cause I like you. Why else c:

Well read the front page and it pretty much sums it up

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2017, 12:02 AM
He wakes up slowly, his eyes glowed a bit in the darkness as he begins to stand up. “ ... there goes my peaceful life ... and death “ he says mostly to himself as he begins to stand up and walk out of his cave. He smells the air and looks up at the sky, it was cold and snow was everywhere. He flicked his ear as he takes a deep breath and howls loudly a everyday thing he did... in honor of his fallen kin. After it he shakes his head a bit and begins to head on to a new life with others however... he has a feeling he made a few enemies.... this is why he hates his prideful ways.

:blue:
October 30th, 2017, 05:08 AM
Cause I like you. Why else c:

Well read the front page and it pretty much sums it up

(( I donno-

I did that, but what exactly do you want me to do since, well, you already have the 5 important members? ))

rubinaito
October 30th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Maura's eyes snapped open, and she lifted her head drowsily. Her eyes focused on the Red Rock Canyon, just a few yards away from her den. She stretched out in her nest before getting up, the lynx flicking her ears. She spotted the wolf and the bear, wondering if the others were coming as well. Maura slid out of her den, looking into the canyon curiously. Were they meant to meet at the bottom of it, or somewhere near the top?

wren
October 30th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Sasukewolf (madness) Aleka
kitten~
~rattlesnake~
.:Blue Wishes:.

rubinaito
October 30th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Sasukewolf (madness) Aleka
kitten~
~rattlesnake~
.:Blue Wishes:.
I've been posting...

wren
October 30th, 2017, 09:06 PM
I've been posting...
Ik

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Posted as well ;3

aleka!
October 31st, 2017, 05:28 PM
(Oh sorry about this being late-)

Dikita's dark eyes opened slowly. A few moments later, the male wolverine stood up, shaking his head in one slow motion. "No, no that couldn't of been real..." He said to himself aloud, as if he were trying to comfort himself, though it didn't really have an effect. It just had felt so real. Sighing, he made his way out of his den, narrowing his eyes against the sudden glare of the newly fallen snow. The soft bed of powder must've arrived when he was still dreaming, and he couldn't help but think of how, as a wolverine, he should be enjoying his time during the snow, not making a very long walk to meet with others animals, including a wolf. With a loud exhale of the frosty air, he started out into a flat, lumbering run. He did look quite odd among the snowy backdrop, his dark brown fur was quite obvious.

wren
November 1st, 2017, 07:18 PM
(Oh sorry about this being late-)

Dikita's dark eyes opened slowly. A few moments later, the male wolverine stood up, shaking his head in one slow motion. "No, no that couldn't of been real..." He said to himself aloud, as if he were trying to comfort himself, though it didn't really have an effect. It just had felt so real. Sighing, he made his way out of his den, narrowing his eyes against the sudden glare of the newly fallen snow. The soft bed of powder must've arrived when he was still dreaming, and he couldn't help but think of how, as a wolverine, he should be enjoying his time during the snow, not making a very long walk to meet with others animals, including a wolf. With a loud exhale of the frosty air, he started out into a flat, lumbering run. He did look quite odd among the snowy backdrop, his dark brown fur was quite obvious.

He wakes up slowly, his eyes glowed a bit in the darkness as he begins to stand up. “ ... there goes my peaceful life ... and death “ he says mostly to himself as he begins to stand up and walk out of his cave. He smells the air and looks up at the sky, it was cold and snow was everywhere. He flicked his ear as he takes a deep breath and howls loudly a everyday thing he did... in honor of his fallen kin. After it he shakes his head a bit and begins to head on to a new life with others however... he has a feeling he made a few enemies.... this is why he hates his prideful ways.
Maura's eyes snapped open, and she lifted her head drowsily. Her eyes focused on the Red Rock Canyon, just a few yards away from her den. She stretched out in her nest before getting up, the lynx flicking her ears. She spotted the wolf and the bear, wondering if the others were coming as well. Maura slid out of her den, looking into the canyon curiously. Were they meant to meet at the bottom of it, or somewhere near the top?

Teemo lumbered hastily across the land, his paws leaving massive holes in the freshly laid snow. As he looked up toward the canyon he spotted the sleek silhouette of a feline body. He tried to focus his gaze but after a while the glare of the fresh snow began to hurt him and he dropped his head to continue padding along. When he reach the crack of the canyon he looked down its steep decline and swallowed his fear. Goign all the way down was useless, why would he if all eh would do later was climb back up. Teemo looked both sides nervously and than nudged a rock off the side before watching it fall and shatter before before hitting the bottom. He swallowed hard and took a step back. No. Nope nope nope I don't care if that's where they are I'm not going down there. The bear than looked both ways and simply sat in the snow studying the edge of the canyon for a long moment. He simply repeated no a few more times before leaning against a pine tree, they would have to come to him and that was that.

rubinaito
November 1st, 2017, 07:31 PM
Teemo lumbered hastily across the land, his paws leaving massive holes in the freshly laid snow. As he looked up toward the canyon he spotted the sleek silhouette of a feline body. He tried to focus his gaze but after a while the glare of the fresh snow began to hurt him and he dropped his head to continue padding along. When he reach the crack of the canyon he looked down its steep decline and swallowed his fear. Goign all the way down was useless, why would he if all eh would do later was climb back up. Teemo looked both sides nervously and than nudged a rock off the side before watching it fall and shatter before before hitting the bottom. He swallowed hard and took a step back. No. Nope nope nope I don't care if that's where they are I'm not going down there. The bear than looked both ways and simply sat in the snow studying the edge of the canyon for a long moment. He simply repeated no a few more times before leaning against a pine tree, they would have to come to him and that was that.

Maura slid up to Teemo, shaking the snow out of her golden fur. "Did you have the dream?" She asked, her voice quiet and feathery, just like in the dream. Her sparkling brown eyes focused on the face of the bear in front of her, her ears flicking forward slightly. Curiosity gleamed in her eyes, but there was also a slight bit of timidness and wariness. For if Teemo said no, than Maura had just been dreaming. There would be no journey. No prophecy. No end to the nightmares that plagued her unconscious mind. She frowned to herself, the young lynx considering the more recent nightmare she had been receiving... but she doubted that finding the white bear would end all of her nightmares. Her mind snapped back to the present, shaking her head slightly to clear her mind before she looked back up at the mighty animal standing before her.

wren
November 2nd, 2017, 11:52 PM
Maura slid up to Teemo, shaking the snow out of her golden fur. "Did you have the dream?" She asked, her voice quiet and feathery, just like in the dream. Her sparkling brown eyes focused on the face of the bear in front of her, her ears flicking forward slightly. Curiosity gleamed in her eyes, but there was also a slight bit of timidness and wariness. For if Teemo said no, than Maura had just been dreaming. There would be no journey. No prophecy. No end to the nightmares that plagued her unconscious mind. She frowned to herself, the young lynx considering the more recent nightmare she had been receiving... but she doubted that finding the white bear would end all of her nightmares. Her mind snapped back to the present, shaking her head slightly to clear her mind before she looked back up at the mighty animal standing before her.

Suddenly the grizzly perked up and looked sideways at the lynx. He shuffled a bit farther away than stood looking at her for a long second, she could be the one from the dream and than again she could not- than she spoke and his chest deflated with relief. "If you mean the magical bear star dream than yes" he said with a going of lightness in his eyes. He hasn't talked to anyone much recently and it was making him more socially awkward, perhaps this could be his chance to redeem his social anxiety and awkwardness. "where are the others?" he asked quizzically as he glanced around the clearing for a moment longer searching for any animal nearby.

@~venomousrattlesnake~ Sasukewolf (madness) @Spooky Aleka .:Blue Wishes:.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2017, 11:58 PM
A soft bark was heard “ here.” He says in his dark husky voice. “ so I wasn’t dreaming... please forgive my behavior from before. My past isn’t exactly kind with new animals... especially bears.” He says calmly as he walks up to them and bows a bit. “ call me Sasuke a lone alpha of a now forgotten pack. But for now I will provide assistance to whatever this .... danger is...” he says calmly remembering the caged and weaken animals. “ I will not let a other die.. not like that..”