PDA

View Full Version : Dragons {PM to Join!}

judas
October 28th, 2017, 01:14 PM
@Aleka
Long ago before humans, Dragons ruled the earth. Being able to go wherever they can. But soon, humans came. They weren't a big threat at first, in fact dragons loved chasing them around. Fast forward a hundred years or so,
and they have evolved. Attacking the Dragons, now they live on a small mountain rage. Limited on supplies, Dragons are slowly dieing out.
Ages; Hatchlings can be ages 0-20 years, adolescents can be ages 30-90 and adults are 100+
{To Join, Fill this form out in PM. Once accepted then post form here}
Name;
Age;
Looks;
Perso;
Type/Power;
Other;
--
Human form;
Name;
Age;
Looks;
Perso;
Wepon;

Name; Nephthys
Age; 1000
Looks; Here (https://i.ytimg.com/vi/c6rabpUZte0/hqdefault.jpg)
Perso; Childish || Jokester || Hates/Likes Humans
Type/Power; Darkness
Other;
Members;
Aleka
Myik
Equinox
DragonChaos
FadingEchoes
Rivergold
Swiftheart

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Name; Ostium
Age; 1,500 years
Looks; Ostium is a large, dark green dragon. He has yellow-green stripes running down his back, as well as a frill behind his head. His underscales are a lighter shade of his stripes, as well as a few streaks in his frill, which is a shade of light green. His eyes are a dark golden color, And he has an array of dark gray horns resting on his head. He has two pairs of wings, one slightly near his haunches.
Perso; -Rebellious-Cunning-Hostile-Quiet
Type/Power; Poison
Other; naw

judas
October 28th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Name; Ostium
Age; 1,500 years
Looks; Ostium is a large, dark green dragon. He has yellow-green stripes running down his back, as well as a frill behind his head. His underscales are a lighter shade of his stripes, as well as a few streaks in his frill, which is a shade of light green. His eyes are a dark golden color, And he has an array of dark gray horns resting on his head. He has two pairs of wings, one slightly near his haunches.
Perso; -Rebellious-Cunning-Hostile-Quiet
Type/Power; Venom
Other; naw

So Who shall start?

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 01:37 PM
So Who shall start?
You can start^^)

judas
October 28th, 2017, 01:44 PM
You can start^^)
kk}}
It was a breezy day, for one. Nephthys sighed as she sat up, head poking from her cave. The smooth stone was cold against her scales. Her eyes were dark, like the rest of her body. Blacked out with a lighting blue pupil. It was an odd combination for sure. She moved out of her cave, wings feeling tight as she stepped out onto the forest below. Letting her back wings unfold freely, she blew a small circle of smoke from her nose.

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 02:00 PM
kk}}
It was a breezy day, for one. Nephthys sighed as she sat up, head poking from her cave. The smooth stone was cold against her scales. Her eyes were dark, like the rest of her body. Blacked out with a lighting blue pupil. It was an odd combination for sure. She moved out of her cave, wings feeling tight as she stepped out onto the forest below. Letting her back wings unfold freely, she blew a small circle of smoke from her nose.
Ostium grumbled, stretching as he woke up from his nap. He prefer ed to sleep in the forest, honestly. But given the apparent dangers from humans, it seemed better to be a little higher up, so the humans would have a little more trouble coming towards him. He couldn't help but shiver, his forked tongue flicking in and out his mouth. He knew that humans weren't really a thing to mess with, especially if they were in groups. His frill fanned out for a moment as he trotted out of his cave, looking down at the forest below. He unfolded his four wings, leaping out from the ledge, letting a breeze catch his wings as he flew above the forest, then tucked into a dive, soon landing in a clearing, a few drops of poison the male's mouth, and dripping onto the ground below, killing the grass.
He flicked his tail as he saw another dragon, which was a dark shade of purple, appearing black. Well, it seemed like a good time to introduce himself, since he had seen her before, but he had just slipped away from her. "Greetings," He said, curtly dipping his head in greeting as he stepped into her field of view.

judas
October 28th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Ostium grumbled, stretching as he woke up from his nap. He prefer ed to sleep in the forest, honestly. But given the apparent dangers from humans, it seemed better to be a little higher up, so the humans would have a little more trouble coming towards him. He couldn't help but shiver, his forked tongue flicking in and out his mouth. He knew that humans weren't really a thing to mess with, especially if they were in groups. His frill fanned out for a moment as he trotted out of his cave, looking down at the forest below. He unfolded his four wings, leaping out from the ledge, letting a breeze catch his wings as he flew above the forest, then tucked into a dive, soon landing in a clearing, a few drops of poison the male's mouth, and dripping onto the ground below, killing the grass.
He flicked his tail as he saw another dragon, which was a dark shade of purple, appearing black. Well, it seemed like a good time to introduce himself, since he had seen her before, but he had just slipped away from her. "Greetings," He said, curtly dipping his head in greeting as he stepped into her field of view.

A shock waved through her, and her head whipped around. Tail hardly missing the other dragon's face. Letting out a breath, she blinked slowly. Letting out a relieved sigh. "Oh, sorry about that. You scared me," She joked. Nephthys looked at the grass under her, seeing that the once green was now dead. That's something you don't see everyday. She dipped her head politely, folding her wings back in place. "I'm Nephthys, and you are?" She said. Sitting up, the dragon waited for a reply.

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 02:16 PM
A shock waved through her, and her head whipped around. Tail hardly missing the other dragon's face. Letting out a breath, she blinked slowly. Letting out a relieved sigh. "Oh, sorry about that. You scared me," She joked. Nephthys looked at the grass under her, seeing that the once green was now dead. That's something you don't see everyday. She dipped her head politely, folding her wings back in place. "I'm Nephthys, and you are?" She said. Sitting up, the dragon waited for a reply.
He leaned back on his haunches, using a foreleg to wipe away the green droplets from his jaw. He had it admit- it was pretty odd that it didn't really affect him, but it did other dragons, and well, just organic matter. "I'm Ostium, nice to meet you Nephthys." He said, tucking his front pair of wings to his sides, while the second pair remained only halfway folded. He blinked slowly, his talons scuffing the ground lightly, uprooting the stiff, newly dead grass.

judas
October 28th, 2017, 02:32 PM
He leaned back on his haunches, using a foreleg to wipe away the green droplets from his jaw. He had it admit- it was pretty odd that it didn't really affect him, but it did other dragons, and well, just organic matter. "I'm Ostium, nice to meet you Nephthys." He said, tucking his front pair of wings to his sides, while the second pair remained only halfway folded. He blinked slowly, his talons scuffing the ground lightly, uprooting the stiff, newly dead grass.

Nephthys closed her eyes for a moment, feeling the breeze as it flew by her. The sun felt hot, burning on her scales. Making several battle scars on her back seem brighter. She hadn't eaten in a few days, last time she had she had been found. And destroyed the small troop before the humans could call for backup. She didn't like killing as much as before. Her eyes glanced to Ostium, claws digging into the ground. "Well Ostium, would you mind hunting with me?" She said. Nephthys didn't want to go out alone, or be rude by leaving Ostium behind.

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Nephthys closed her eyes for a moment, feeling the breeze as it flew by her. The sun felt hot, burning on her scales. Making several battle scars on her back seem brighter. She hadn't eaten in a few days, last time she had she had been found. And destroyed the small troop before the humans could call for backup. She didn't like killing as much as before. Her eyes glanced to Ostium, claws digging into the ground. "Well Ostium, would you mind hunting with me?" She said. Nephthys didn't want to go out alone, or be rude by leaving Ostium behind.
The dragon's frill slightly rattled as it was caught by the wind before he closed it. He glanced at the sky that shone through the canopy of the forest for a moment, the shafts of sunlight making his dark green scales shine a lighter shade. Personally, he more or so preferred humid weather, than just straight up hot, which made him feel like he was baking alive about half the time it seemed. There was small dents and ships along his sleek scales, as well as small ragged edges of his wings. A few of them came from humans, with their small but very sharp knives, which half the time would wedge in between his scales, and he would spend a long time just trying to pluck it out. "That sounds fine with me." Ostium replied with a shrug, as he stood up.

judas
October 28th, 2017, 03:24 PM
The dragon's frill slightly rattled as it was caught by the wind before he closed it. He glanced at the sky that shone through the canopy of the forest for a moment, the shafts of sunlight making his dark green scales shine a lighter shade. Personally, he more or so preferred humid weather, than just straight up hot, which made him feel like he was baking alive about half the time it seemed. There was small dents and ships along his sleek scales, as well as small ragged edges of his wings. A few of them came from humans, with their small but very sharp knives, which half the time would wedge in between his scales, and he would spend a long time just trying to pluck it out. "That sounds fine with me." Ostium replied with a shrug, as he stood up.
Her eyes glanced, nostrils flaring as she picked up a scent. "I suggest we go to the sea, it's far away from any humans. The mountains surround the land from them." Nephthys wasn't fond of fish that much. She had to eat a bunch in order to get full. No, the dark dragon preferred seals or sea lions. And if she was lucky, a dolphin. Nephthys scales make a small rattling sound, dark purple wings unfolded. Her blue and black eyes looked over at the sky.

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Her eyes glanced, nostrils flaring as she picked up a scent. "I suggest we go to the sea, it's far away from any humans. The mountains surround the land from them." Nephthys wasn't fond of fish that much. She had to eat a bunch in order to get full. No, the dark dragon preferred seals or sea lions. And if she was lucky, a dolphin. Nephthys scales make a small rattling sound, dark purple wings unfolded. Her blue and black eyes looked over at the sky.

"Sounds valid to me." He said in reply, trying to squash down the unease rising in his chest. Ostium hated the ocean, to find prey that was actually worth eating, he couldn't just stay in the shallows. And he hated the open ocean. If he was swimming in it, or just skimming the surface, looking down just made him uneasy. Who knew what could be in the depths? It just made him feel uneasy. Give him a lake to swim in any way, at least he could actually see the bottom. He just missed the swamp of where he used to live, but it was just simply too close to where most of the humans lived. A moment later, he unfolded his wings, leaping to the sky, his wings spread. It was hard to deny that the male had an impressive wingspan, and that made him a swift flyer, with quite large maneuverability.

judas
October 28th, 2017, 04:37 PM
"Sounds valid to me." He said in reply, trying to squash down the unease rising in his chest. Ostium hated the ocean, to find prey that was actually worth eating, he couldn't just stay in the shallows. And he hated the open ocean. If he was swimming in it, or just skimming the surface, looking down just made him uneasy. Who knew what could be in the depths? It just made him feel uneasy. Give him a lake to swim in any way, at least he could actually see the bottom. He just missed the swamp of where he used to live, but it was just simply too close to where most of the humans lived. A moment later, he unfolded his wings, leaping to the sky, his wings spread. It was hard to deny that the male had an impressive wingspan, and that made him a swift flyer, with quite large maneuverability.
Nephthys tried to keep her surprised expression to herself. She was fairly strong for a dragon, but smaller than some. She didn't realise Ostium has such large wings. The dragon let her own wings unfold, crouching down. She gave a quick flap before jumping up and flapping her wings. Leaves from the trees shook off, and she struggled to get near Ostium. Her tail waved behind her, and she looked at Ostium with a sigh smile. Her blue eyes tinting the mountains below, she flapped her wings and pushed herself forward. Doing a small flip, "I haven't done this in a while!" She yelled. Nephthys let out a puff of smoke.

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Nephthys tried to keep her surprised expression to herself. She was fairly strong for a dragon, but smaller than some. She didn't realise Ostium has such large wings. The dragon let her own wings unfold, crouching down. She gave a quick flap before jumping up and flapping her wings. Leaves from the trees shook off, and she struggled to get near Ostium. Her tail waved behind her, and she looked at Ostium with a sigh smile. Her blue eyes tinting the mountains below, she flapped her wings and pushed herself forward. Doing a small flip, "I haven't done this in a while!" She yelled. Nephthys let out a puff of smoke.

He couldn't help but smile, flapping his second pair of wings while his larger pair stayed outstretched, catching drafts of wind. "Yeah, I haven't flown like this in a while," he started. Ostium mostly stayed in his cave, snatching a mountain goat that had made the mistake of being near him. Other time he just dove straight to the forest to hunt or drink from a river near the border of it, where the trees had ended. He had missed this, flying in open air, which in his mind, was what being a dragon truly meant. "Jeez, it's so nice up here..." He trailed off. If he looked ahead, he could faintly see the sparkle of blue that meant the ocean was there. "What do you usually try to hunt in the ocean?" He asked, trying to start up a conversation.

judas
October 28th, 2017, 05:01 PM
He couldn't help but smile, flapping his second pair of wings while his larger pair stayed outstretched, catching drafts of wind. "Yeah, I haven't flown like this in a while," he started. Ostium mostly stayed in his cave, snatching a mountain goat that had made the mistake of being near him. Other time he just dove straight to the forest to hunt or drink from a river near the border of it, where the trees had ended. He had missed this, flying in open air, which in his mind, was what being a dragon truly meant. "Jeez, it's so nice up here..." He trailed off. If he looked ahead, he could faintly see the sparkle of blue that meant the ocean was there. "What do you usually try to hunt in the ocean?" He asked, trying to start up a conversation.
Nephthys looked ahead, the ocean leaving her a small hint of happiness. She liked coming to the beach as a child. Attacking humans in the water and then letting them get away always gave her a rush. She looked over at Ostium, looking ahead more. "I love seals, they have a fatty meaty taste." She said, looking below for a scale on how much farther she had to go.

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Nephthys looked ahead, the ocean leaving her a small hint of happiness. She liked coming to the beach as a child. Attacking humans in the water and then letting them get away always gave her a rush. She looked over at Ostium, looking ahead more. "I love seals, they have a fatty meaty taste." She said, looking below for a scale on how much farther she had to go.
(Brb for a few minutes because ughhh chores)
Ostium flicked his tail, making him go off balance for a moment before he readjusted himself. He had only had seal... only one? Something like that, anyways. "I quite enjoy crabs, even though getting the meat out of shell is a nuisance, and they don't really fill you up that much." The poison dragon said, his dark tongue darting out of his mouth for a second. In a few more minutes, they would be there.

judas
October 28th, 2017, 05:16 PM
(Brb for a few minutes because ughhh chores)
Ostium flicked his tail, making him go off balance for a moment before he readjusted himself. He had only had seal... only one? Something like that, anyways. "I quite enjoy crabs, even though getting the meat out of shell is a nuisance, and they don't really fill you up that much." The poison dragon said, his dark tongue darting out of his mouth for a second. In a few more minutes, they would be there.
Seal, Seals? Brb, huh it is seals and seal the more you know}}
She noticed Ostium's unbalanced recovery. She twitched her tail and flapped her wings. "Crabs? I've never had those." Nephthys thought of what crabs tasted like. Maybe like fish or something. She had never bothered to hunt small things. Nephthys preferred larger prey, such as deer or seals. She remembered hunting other larger animals a few times. Her black and blue eyes gazed at the beach, scanning for a spot to land. She slowly started down, taking notice of the ciffs, stones and water.

FadingEchoes
October 28th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Name; Crystallos(Pronounced Kree-stall-ose)
Age; 1,200
Looks; Ref (https://i.imgur.com/PCyaiO1.jpg)
Perso; Happy mischievous, intelligent, playful, adventurous
Type/Power; Ice
Other;

Name; Ignis
Age; 3,000
Looks; Ref (https://www.shutterstock.com/image-illustration/fantasy-scene-knight-fighting-dragon-194892725?src=zLV4UuPDsjkQQ9HRosXoEg-1-44)
Perso; Mysterious, clever, intelligent, wise.
Type/Power; Fire
Other;

Name; Aaloka(A-uh-lock-a)
Age; 1,000
Looks; Ref (http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19658810)
Perso; Mature, serious, wise
Type/Power; Light
Other; Nepthys' enemy

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Seal, Seals? Brb, huh it is seals and seal the more you know}}
She noticed Ostium's unbalanced recovery. She twitched her tail and flapped her wings. "Crabs? I've never had those." Nephthys thought of what crabs tasted like. Maybe like fish or something. She had never bothered to hunt small things. Nephthys preferred larger prey, such as deer or seals. She remembered hunting other larger animals a few times. Her black and blue eyes gazed at the beach, scanning for a spot to land. She slowly started down, taking notice of the ciffs, stones and water.
(Okay then)

He flapped his wings again. "And I've never tasted seal. Perhaps you can try to catch a seal and I can try to catch a few crabs, and we can taste them?" He suggested. Ostium did like catching larger game, such as a moose, and sometimes, a bear if he found one. But, smaller prey, such as hares and weasels, did provide much more of a challenge, at least to him anyways, since they darted quickly about, and half the time, it seemed he didn't even notice them. It didn't fill his belly, but prey like that was abundant enough in the forest and mountains. He glanced down, his dark eyes narrowing as he saw the landscape below him. Swiftly, he spun into a corkscrew, tucking into a dive, with his wings flattened to his side. He hurtled toward the water quickly, as he was aiming for the shallow water that would at least catch him if he misjudged this, though he had the feeling that the tension of hitting the surface of it would break his neck. A few feet away from smacking into snout-first, his wings billowed outward, catching him. He stayed in place for a moment, his tail brushing the surface of the water as he watched Nephthys, wondering if she would dive or just land somewhere like a civilized dragon.

judas
October 28th, 2017, 06:02 PM
(Okay then)

He flapped his wings again. "And I've never tasted seal. Perhaps you can try to catch a seal and I can try to catch a few crabs, and we can taste them?" He suggested. Ostium did like catching larger game, such as a moose, and sometimes, a bear if he found one. But, smaller prey, such as hares and weasels, did provide much more of a challenge, at least to him anyways, since they darted quickly about, and half the time, it seemed he didn't even notice them. It didn't fill his belly, but prey like that was abundant enough in the forest and mountains. He glanced down, his dark eyes narrowing as he saw the landscape below him. Swiftly, he spun into a corkscrew, tucking into a dive, with his wings flattened to his side. He hurtled toward the water quickly, as he was aiming for the shallow water that would at least catch him if he misjudged this, though he had the feeling that the tension of hitting the surface of it would break his neck. A few feet away from smacking into snout-first, his wings billowed outward, catching him. He stayed in place for a moment, his tail brushing the surface of the water as he watched Nephthys, wondering if she would dive or just land somewhere like a civilized dragon.

Nephthys stopped in mid air as she watched Ostium dive straight in. She saw it as a bit of a challenge. She rose up more, letting herself fall head first before rearing up and landing on the ground with a slight wobble. Her wings were still out, and her claws dug deeply into the sand. Her tail rested on the ground behind her, and she folded her wings. "Haven't landed like that in a while!" She joked. Nephthys looked around, "I'll try these crabs then." She said. Letting out a small laugh, she looked around for a seal.

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Nephthys stopped in mid air as she watched Ostium dive straight in. She saw it as a bit of a challenge. She rose up more, letting herself fall head first before rearing up and landing on the ground with a slight wobble. Her wings were still out, and her claws dug deeply into the sand. Her tail rested on the ground behind her, and she folded her wings. "Haven't landed like that in a while!" She joked. Nephthys looked around, "I'll try these crabs then." She said. Letting out a small laugh, she looked around for a seal.

Ostuim had flew to the beach as soon as she started diving, sitting down as she landed. He laughed, folding his wings to his sides. "Have to say though, it's easier doing that when you have four wings instead of two." He joked in reply. "And I'll try that seal then." He said, wrinkling his snout at her. He gazed around, looking for the scurrying shapes of crabs. The dragon stood up. A flicker of movement had caught his eye. He quickly made his way toward it, seeing a dark-purple crab retreat into the ocean. He pounced after it, catching it in his jaws, and backing out of the water, snapping his jaws shut on it, causing it to die in his jaws. Well. That was quick.

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 06:20 PM
(casually posts form

Name; Manoi
Age; 31 years
Looks; this (https://orig00.deviantart.net/25b0/f/2013/066/9/5/young_bronze_dragon_by_benwootten-d5wux30.jpg)
Perso; -Secluded-Hostile-Snappy-
Type/Power; Manoi is actually a hybrid of two types, [i really should of asked about this first tbh] water and poison. Basically, he gets the body structure a water dragon, and like a poison dragon, he can spit a venom
Other; he just about hates everything so yeah)

FadingEchoes
October 28th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Ignis sat in his cavern, his red scales glinting in the light of the small flames exiting his nostrils with every breath he took. He suddenly stood, walking slowly out of the cavern, his claws sinking into the soft earth with every step he took.
Aaloka dove out of the skies, landing on the balcony-like entrance to Ignis' den, "Greetings Ignis." She said calmly, her iridescent eyes glowing as she greeted the other dragon.
Crystallos breathed gently on the grass in a circle, giving the grass a slight frost. When pleased with the condition of it, he layed down in the circle, the frost giving him a strange warmth, as it always did.

judas
October 28th, 2017, 06:48 PM
(casually posts form

Name; Manoi
Age; 31 years
Looks; this (https://orig00.deviantart.net/25b0/f/2013/066/9/5/young_bronze_dragon_by_benwootten-d5wux30.jpg)
Perso; -Secluded-Hostile-Snappy-
Type/Power; Manoi is actually a hybrid of two types, [i really should of asked about this first tbh] water and poison. Basically, he gets the body structure a water dragon, and like a poison dragon, he can spit a venom
Other; he just about hates everything so yeah)
Why do you even ask?!!?! Pftftf I love him

DragonChaos
October 28th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Name; Serath Leomaris
Age; 85
Looks; https://orig00.deviantart.net/7003/f/2009/098/3/c/blue_dragon_by_benwootten.jpg
Perso; TBRP
Type/Power; Water Type/Hydrokinesis
Other; #DragonLyfe

judas
October 28th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Ostuim had flew to the beach as soon as she started diving, sitting down as she landed. He laughed, folding his wings to his sides. "Have to say though, it's easier doing that when you have four wings instead of two." He joked in reply. "And I'll try that seal then." He said, wrinkling his snout at her. He gazed around, looking for the scurrying shapes of crabs. The dragon stood up. A flicker of movement had caught his eye. He quickly made his way toward it, seeing a dark-purple crab retreat into the ocean. He pounced after it, catching it in his jaws, and backing out of the water, snapping his jaws shut on it, causing it to die in his jaws. Well. That was quick.

He looked over at Ostium, his prey was easy. Now she had another problem. Nephthys flicked her tail, letting her ears move slightly. Her wings flapped loosely, "Yeah," She laughed, responding to the joke. She let out a puff of smoke, spotting the brown figure from a few steps off. She felt her power deep in her stomach, ready to be thrown out. But she was eating, her powers would blast it to pieces. She quickly darted forward, digging her claws into it's throat. Blood staining the sand beneath it. She picked it up calmly, making sure not to bite into it to much before walking over to her friend. She noticed how he killed the crap in his poison jaws and dropped her seal. "Will that hurt me?" Nephthys asked.

judas
October 28th, 2017, 06:55 PM
{Woah! We ran out of all the basic dragons already! Good job us!}

FadingEchoes
October 28th, 2017, 06:58 PM
{Woah! We ran out of all the basic dragons already! Good job us!}
(Can I make a human bounty hunter? Also what time period are we in?)

judas
October 28th, 2017, 07:01 PM
twenty first century I want to make it more modern times, I'll have to talk with Aleka, but humans might be a nice touch. I just hope we can find different powers for dragons, I already have 2 of the same haha}

DragonChaos
October 28th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Serath walked along the sandy beaches nearby a body of water, both enjoying the view and looking for a good spot to hunt for fish, despite being on land and not over water. She knew how to fly well enough, but she was also hoping on wanting to practice around with her powers and basically try to master them. Once she had found a good spot by the water, she sat down and looked at the water patiently to see if she could catch a glimpse of a fish swimming by the shore.

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 07:09 PM
He looked over at Ostium, his prey was easy. Now she had another problem. Nephthys flicked her tail, letting her ears move slightly. Her wings flapped loosely, "Yeah," She laughed, responding to the joke. She let out a puff of smoke, spotting the brown figure from a few steps off. She felt her power deep in her stomach, ready to be thrown out. But she was eating, her powers would blast it to pieces. She quickly darted forward, digging her claws into it's throat. Blood staining the sand beneath it. She picked it up calmly, making sure not to bite into it to much before walking over to her friend. She noticed how he killed the crap in his poison jaws and dropped her seal. "Will that hurt me?" Nephthys asked.

He watched her catch the seal, then trot over. Her question made his exhale, making him wonder why that hadn't occurred to him. He dropped it, looking at the sickly looking green-gray liquid looking matter that was starting to slide off it. "Ack, let me just catch another," he said, grabbing the dead crab in his jaws once more before burying it in the sand. A moment later, he stepped into the shallows, seeing another crab, though this one was smaller. Carefully, he speared a sharp talon through the middle of it, killing it before it knew was happening. He walked back to shore, dropping it in front her. "I think it'd be better if I cut off pieces of the seal, in case you want some." Ostium suggested. There was always a chance he wouldn't like it, after all.

judas
October 28th, 2017, 07:19 PM
He watched her catch the seal, then trot over. Her question made his exhale, making him wonder why that hadn't occurred to him. He dropped it, looking at the sickly looking green-gray liquid looking matter that was starting to slide off it. "Ack, let me just catch another," he said, grabbing the dead crab in his jaws once more before burying it in the sand. A moment later, he stepped into the shallows, seeing another crab, though this one was smaller. Carefully, he speared a sharp talon through the middle of it, killing it before it knew was happening. He walked back to shore, dropping it in front her. "I think it'd be better if I cut off pieces of the seal, in case you want some." Ostium suggested. There was always a chance he wouldn't like it, after all.
She gave a stiff nod, rolling the seal over to him before settling down. She looked down at the crab. Nephthys carefully became to use her claws. The large shell was easy to grab, and she moved it aside. Leaning down as she concentrated on the bits of shell on the sides. "You were right, this is hard." She murmured before moving the shell away.

judas
October 28th, 2017, 07:26 PM
I'll set up a human form right now!}}

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 07:27 PM
She gave a stiff nod, rolling the seal over to him before settling down. She looked down at the crab. Nephthys carefully became to use her claws. The large shell was easy to grab, and she moved it aside. Leaning down as she concentrated on the bits of shell on the sides. "You were right, this is hard." She murmured before moving the shell away.

"Oh and wait before you may accidently swallow some bit of shell. Now that hurts." He said, dragging the seal closer as he settled down, using his claws to cut off a good size slab of meat from the seal's side. He balanced his weight on his haunches, bringing the meat towards his mouth. Ostium sank his teeth into it, jerking his head back as he tore it nearly in half. As he usually did, he wanted to just stuff the big thing of meat into his mouth, but he refrained from doing so, dropping the other half of the meet near his tail, which was curved to be near his talons. Taking the other half, he bit it in half again, this time it fit fine in his mouth. He chewed it slowly. It was more fatty than he liked, but it did taste fine. "I'm pretty sure I'll be halfway done with this seal by the time you finish shucking that crab." He teased through a mouthful.

judas
October 28th, 2017, 07:35 PM
"Oh and wait before you may accidently swallow some bit of shell. Now that hurts." He said, dragging the seal closer as he settled down, using his claws to cut off a good size slab of meat from the seal's side. He balanced his weight on his haunches, bringing the meat towards his mouth. Ostium sank his teeth into it, jerking his head back as he tore it nearly in half. As he usually did, he wanted to just stuff the big thing of meat into his mouth, but he refrained from doing so, dropping the other half of the meet near his tail, which was curved to be near his talons. Taking the other half, he bit it in half again, this time it fit fine in his mouth. He chewed it slowly. It was more fatty than he liked, but it did taste fine. "I'm pretty sure I'll be halfway done with this seal by the time you finish shucking that crab." He teased through a mouthful.
Nephthys laughed as she removed a bit of the crab shell. Licking the meat from the inner shell. Luckily she hadn't gotten the shell. It was new, not nearly as fishy as she thought. Licking her muzzle before talking a smaller bite, licking the rest of shell clean. "It's good!" She laughed, attempting the clear the legs. "I wish it was more filling," Nephthys said, looking for more of the crab creatures.

DragonChaos
October 28th, 2017, 07:35 PM
After patiently waiting for a while, Serath soon saw a small shine in the water, and quickly reacted, pouncing in the water and moving quickly for a few seconds until everything went silent, a small fish being held in her jaw. She then padded out of the water and onto the sand to eat her small fish, eating it quite quickly as of she wanted to explore and find any other dragons nearby.

(she's open btw.)

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Nephthys laughed as she removed a bit of the crab shell. Licking the meat from the inner shell. Luckily she hadn't gotten the shell. It was new, not nearly as fishy as she thought. Licking her muzzle before talking a smaller bite, licking the rest of shell clean. "It's good!" She laughed, attempting the clear the legs. "I wish it was more filling," Nephthys said, looking for more of the crab creatures.

Ostium finished the other half of the seal meat he was holding, smiling while doing it. "Yeah, honestly it's really not worth how hard it is to get out of it's shell." He said with a shrug. "But it gets easier the more you do it." The dragon said. "If you need help just tell me." He offered while he sliced off another piece of meat off the seal, taking a bite.

judas
October 28th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Ostium finished the other half of the seal meat he was holding, smiling while doing it. "Yeah, honestly it's really not worth how hard it is to get out of it's shell." He said with a shrug. "But it gets easier the more you do it." The dragon said. "If you need help just tell me." He offered while he sliced off another piece of meat off the seal, taking a bite.

"I-I think I-" She cracked a bit of the leg shell off. "Got it!" It was a struggle for her with her claws. Nephthys looked up with her blue pupils at Ostium, then back down. She licked the shell clean, spitting out a small shell.

FadingEchoes
October 28th, 2017, 08:02 PM
After patiently waiting for a while, Serath soon saw a small shine in the water, and quickly reacted, pouncing in the water and moving quickly for a few seconds until everything went silent, a small fish being held in her jaw. She then padded out of the water and onto the sand to eat her small fish, eating it quite quickly as of she wanted to explore and find any other dragons nearby.

(she's open btw.)

(I'll have Crystallos talk to her,)
Crystallos awoke suddenly from his deep slumber, something triggering his fragile senses. He stood, suddenly leaping into the air as he took flight. The icy dragon flew through the skies as he beat his powerful wings. He glanced down, seeing the water dragon and he dove, landing a few feet away from her, "Who are you?" He inquired.

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 08:06 PM
"I-I think I-" She cracked a bit of the leg shell off. "Got it!" It was a struggle for her with her claws. Nephthys looked up with her blue pupils at Ostium, then back down. She licked the shell clean, spitting out a small shell.
(Agh I need to eat dinner... Brb! and also sorry for the rushed post)
In a few more bites, he had finished another bit of meat. He sliced off another. "Well, good job." Ostium said with a curt dip of his head.

DragonChaos
October 28th, 2017, 08:11 PM
(I'll have Crystallos talk to her,)
Crystallos awoke suddenly from his deep slumber, something triggering his fragile senses. He stood, suddenly leaping into the air as he took flight. The icy dragon flew through the skies as he beat his powerful wings. He glanced down, seeing the water dragon and he dove, landing a few feet away from her, "Who are you?" He inquired.

When the adolescent water dragon finished eating the small fish, she looked up to see another dragon to suddenly land a few feet away from her, which did make her jump a bit. She quickly relaxed, though, and responded to his question with, "I'm...Serath." hesitating a slight bit, but soon asked, "Who are you?" in a rather calm tone, sitting down.

FadingEchoes
October 28th, 2017, 08:18 PM
When the adolescent water dragon finished eating the small fish, she looked up to see another dragon to suddenly land a few feet away from her, which did make her jump a bit. She quickly relaxed, though, and responded to his question with, "I'm...Serath." hesitating a slight bit, but soon asked, "Who are you?" in a rather calm tone, sitting down.

"Crystallos." The ice dragon said assertively, his icy blue eyes flashing as he surveyed the younger dragon, "Where do you hail from?" He asked slowly, his tail twitching. He stepped closer to the female dragon, "What are you doing here?" He followed up, his pointed head snaking closer to her.

DragonChaos
October 28th, 2017, 08:27 PM
"Crystallos." The ice dragon said assertively, his icy blue eyes flashing as he surveyed the younger dragon, "Where do you hail from?" He asked slowly, his tail twitching. He stepped closer to the female dragon, "What are you doing here?" He followed up, his pointed head snaking closer to her.

"Nice to meet you, Crystallos..." Serath said, but quickly grew silent as he asked where she hailed from. She did notice his tail twitch though, and stood up, stepping back when he stepped closer to her, hearing his question, backing up as his head snaked closer, saying, "I'm just here...to eat some fish and...practice my powers..." She said a bit hesitantly again, her wings unfolding slightly.

judas
October 28th, 2017, 08:37 PM
(Agh I need to eat dinner... Brb! and also sorry for the rushed post)
In a few more bites, he had finished another bit of meat. He sliced off another. "Well, good job." Ostium said with a curt dip of his head.

"It's hard," She murmered, moving away the empty crab shells. She looked at a nearby stone, seeing oysters growing on the side. She moved over. Nephthys sat on the stone, picking at the meat inside the shell.

FadingEchoes
October 28th, 2017, 08:44 PM
"Nice to meet you, Crystallos..." Serath said, but quickly grew silent as he asked where she hailed from. She did notice his tail twitch though, and stood up, stepping back when he stepped closer to her, hearing his question, backing up as his head snaked closer, saying, "I'm just here...to eat some fish and...practice my powers..." She said a bit hesitantly again, her wings unfolding slightly.

Crystallos nodded thoughtfully, "What are your powers?" He inquired, trying to size up the youthful dragon to see if she was a threat. "Specifically, I mean, I know you're a water dragon." He said, his eyes narrowed. He flexed his talons, sinking them into the ground as he watched the Serath.

DragonChaos
October 28th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Crystallos nodded thoughtfully, "What are your powers?" He inquired, trying to size up the youthful dragon to see if she was a threat. "Specifically, I mean, I know you're a water dragon." He said, his eyes narrowed. He flexed his talons, sinking them into the ground as he watched the Serath.

"Why...do you want to know?" Serath said, seeing his talons flex his talons as they sunk into the sand. Even though her head was faced directly at him, her eyes were shifting to the water, creating a small buldge in the water as she started to focus on controlling it, her eyes shifting back to him often as she kept her concentration, unsure if she could actually keep her focus or be able to control it well.

FadingEchoes
October 28th, 2017, 09:07 PM
"Why...do you want to know?" Serath said, seeing his talons flex his talons as they sunk into the sand. Even though her head was faced directly at him, her eyes were shifting to the water, creating a small buldge in the water as she started to focus on controlling it, her eyes shifting back to him often as she kept her concentration, unsure if she could actually keep her focus or be able to control it well.

Crystallos squinted, "Just curious." He said quietly, watching the water with great interest, he stepped towards it slowly. The second he touched the surface of the water, it froze in a wide radius around him. He then turned back to her, his eyes seeming frostier now that he had recently used his powers, "Anything else?" He inquired, shaking his large wings to stretch the powerful muscles.

DragonChaos
October 28th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Crystallos squinted, "Just curious." He said quietly, watching the water with great interest, he stepped towards it slowly. The second he touched the surface of the water, it froze in a wide radius around him. He then turned back to her, his eyes seeming frostier now that he had recently used his powers, "Anything else?" He inquired, shaking his large wings to stretch the powerful muscles.

Serath just stood there and watched silently and in amazement as he froze the water in a wide radius around him by just touching the water. She kept her wings loosely folded, and noticed that his eyes looked frostier. She ignored his question again as he stretched his large wings, still backing up a bit as she unfolded her wings a bit more, as if preparing to quickly take off and run.

FadingEchoes
October 28th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Serath just stood there and watched silently and in amazement as he froze the water in a wide radius around him by just touching the water. She kept her wings loosely folded, and noticed that his eyes looked frostier. She ignored his question again as he stretched his large wings, still backing up a bit as she unfolded her wings a bit more, as if preparing to quickly take off and run.

Crystallos chuckled in amusement, "Don't worry, if I had wanted to hurt you, you'd be dead." He said absentmindedly, having decided that she would pose no threat, he decided he might as well make friends with this adolescent dragon. Crystallos then stretched his wings again, making sure to not let them get stiff so he could fly at a moment's notice. "You're rather young to be on your own." He said, studying her once more.
(Now I kinda want Crystallos to be like a foster dad.)

DragonChaos
October 28th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Crystallos chuckled in amusement, "Don't worry, if I had wanted to hurt you, you'd be dead." He said absentmindedly, having decided that she would pose no threat, he decided he might as well make friends with this adolescent dragon. Crystallos then stretched his wings again, making sure to not let them get stiff so he could fly at a moment's notice. "You're rather young to be on your own." He said, studying her once more.
(Now I kinda want Crystallos to be like a foster dad.)

(You can try to make that happen if you want.)

Serath was still a bit afraid, though calmed down a bit, but not too much from what he said. She did keep her wings loosely folded, and responded to his last statement with, "I'm not young to be on my own. I can live just fine on my own" her eyes shifting to an unfrozen part of the water again to focus on it again, trying to get it ready to attack him in case, though anything could really happen since she wasn't in complete control fo her power just yet, which showed a little bit by the way the water kept on flexing and vibrating a bit.

FadingEchoes
October 28th, 2017, 09:50 PM
(You can try to make that happen if you want.)

Serath was still a bit afraid, though calmed down a bit, but not too much from what he said. She did keep her wings loosely folded, and responded to his last statement with, "I'm not young to be on my own. I can live just fine on my own" her eyes shifting to an unfrozen part of the water again to focus on it again, trying to get it ready to attack him in case, though anything could really happen since she wasn't in complete control fo her power just yet, which showed a little bit by the way the water kept on flexing and vibrating a bit.

His eyes narrowed as he saw her concentrating on the water. "You'd be dead before you could attack me." He said confidently, bracing his muscles slightly for a fight. His eyes shifted to the water she was focused on.
(Sorry for the short post, gotta go to bed.)

Static
October 28th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Name;Crescent
Age;106
Looks:Crescent (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZC2Unt-93Ns6fvW8E_A0ZnUZyCpDnnc6PzYenL8RuxunjwpPF)
Large,white dragon with black on his tail tip and orange eyes.has a scar on his chest and his left side.
Personality;TBRP'd
Type;Wind
Other;No

DragonChaos
October 28th, 2017, 09:58 PM
His eyes narrowed as he saw her concentrating on the water. "You'd be dead before you could attack me." He said confidently, bracing his muscles slightly for a fight. His eyes shifted to the water she was focused on.
(Sorry for the short post, gotta go to bed.)
(nuuuuu)

Serath flinched slightly to his words, causing her to lose focus as the water suddenly dropped quickly back to it's original form, cursing herself under her breath from losing control of the water. Soon, in slight embarrassment, quickly unfolded her wings and took off to the skies, flying in the direction of the water, diving down to get some quick speed and soon flying right above the water as she tried to get away a bit fast.

@FadingEchoes (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5313)

Static
October 28th, 2017, 11:08 PM
A dark shadow hit the ground below the large white dragon.He scaned the ground and spotted a large horse down below grazing.If it was a humans,he took no notice.It must have escaped and now,it was going to be his dinner.He dove down,clutching it in his claws quickly,pulling back it'sneck in mid air and blighting down,shifting his weight precisely so he kept moving forward.When he was sure he was dar enough away,he landed with the dead horse and began to eat alone.
(Open)

aleka!
October 29th, 2017, 01:01 PM
"It's hard," She murmered, moving away the empty crab shells. She looked at a nearby stone, seeing oysters growing on the side. She moved over. Nephthys sat on the stone, picking at the meat inside the shell.

Ostium gaze followed her, and he soon noticed what she was doing. "Oh, I've never tasted those before." He said as he clambered into the stone, prying off a shell. He unfurled his wings slightly, letting the tips drop into the water. He popped the top half of the shell off, using his teeth to scrape away at the meet inside.

judas
October 29th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Ostium gaze followed her, and he soon noticed what she was doing. "Oh, I've never tasted those before." He said as he clambered into the stone, prying off a shell. He unfurled his wings slightly, letting the tips drop into the water. He popped the top half of the shell off, using his teeth to scrape away at the meet inside.
"It's easier than crabs, the shell just pops off." She said. Nephthys began to do so, eating the meat out of the shell.
(Short, Writer's block)

FadingEchoes
October 30th, 2017, 10:00 PM
(nuuuuu)

Serath flinched slightly to his words, causing her to lose focus as the water suddenly dropped quickly back to it's original form, cursing herself under her breath from losing control of the water. Soon, in slight embarrassment, quickly unfolded her wings and took off to the skies, flying in the direction of the water, diving down to get some quick speed and soon flying right above the water as she tried to get away a bit fast.

Crystallos chuckled, his white scales shifting as he took off into the sky, unfolding his powerful snowy wings as he did so. He grinned as he saw the youthful water dragon off in the distance, "At least she's cautious," He said to himself, shaking his head slightly.

DragonChaos
October 30th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Crystallos chuckled, his white scales shifting as he took off into the sky, unfolding his powerful snowy wings as he did so. He grinned as he saw the youthful water dragon off in the distance, "At least she's cautious," He said to himself, shaking his head slightly.

Serath just kept on speeding away, looking back to see if Crystallos was following, already being quite fast from how low she was flying and how much she had dove down.
(writers block)

FadingEchoes
October 31st, 2017, 10:41 AM
Serath just kept on speeding away, looking back to see if Crystallos was following, already being quite fast from how low she was flying and how much she had dove down.
(writers block)

(Same.)
Crystallos quickly got bored, slowing considerably he scanned below for a landing space. His icy blue eyes saw nothing, so he leisurely followed Serath.

DragonChaos
October 31st, 2017, 03:52 PM
(Same.)
Crystallos quickly got bored, slowing considerably he scanned below for a landing space. His icy blue eyes saw nothing, so he leisurely followed Serath.

Serath kept looking back, seeing Crystallos slowing down as she sped away from him over the water. There wasn't really many landing spots, but seeing how the ice dragon to turn water into ice with a touch, she was sure he would make his own landing pad. Soon, she quickly dove into the water, folding her wings as she did so, and jumped out of the water a few seconds later with a fish, unfolding her wings to keep flying on her path.

judas
October 31st, 2017, 06:42 PM
"It's easier than crabs, the shell just pops off." She said. Nephthys began to do so, eating the meat out of the shell.
(Short, Writer's block)
Bump for Aleka

aleka!
October 31st, 2017, 08:22 PM
(Short, Writer's block)
(Ack sorry)

"Yeah, that's for sure." Ostium said with a smile, letting the empty shell drop into the ocean as he tore off another shell. He split it in half, scraping his fans against it. A few moments later, he had finished it. "It's good, but I do prefer crab and lobster more." He said with a shrug.

FadingEchoes
November 1st, 2017, 09:04 PM
Serath kept looking back, seeing Crystallos slowing down as she sped away from him over the water. There wasn't really many landing spots, but seeing how the ice dragon to turn water into ice with a touch, she was sure he would make his own landing pad. Soon, she quickly dove into the water, folding her wings as she did so, and jumped out of the water a few seconds later with a fish, unfolding her wings to keep flying on her path.

Crystallos nodded in approval, with proper training, he could teach this young dragon to be quite formidable. He sped up, his acceleration even surprising himself. His white scales shown in the sunlight as he flew through the skies.

DragonChaos
November 1st, 2017, 09:40 PM
Crystallos nodded in approval, with proper training, he could teach this young dragon to be quite formidable. He sped up, his acceleration even surprising himself. His white scales shown in the sunlight as he flew through the skies.

Serath checked once more for the dragon, and noticed that he had rapidly sped up, the ice dragon quickly catching up towards her. She then quickly looked for a place to land at, soon finding a sandy beach-like area. She turned to head towards it, and proceeded to land at the area, dropping the fish to take a few bites of it, needing some more energy and focus on her powers, also expecting Crystallos to talk to her more.

judas
November 2nd, 2017, 06:52 AM
(Ack sorry)

"Yeah, that's for sure." Ostium said with a smile, letting the empty shell drop into the ocean as he tore off another shell. He split it in half, scraping his fans against it. A few moments later, he had finished it. "It's good, but I do prefer crab and lobster more." He said with a shrug.
She let out a small laugh, feeling better than she did. At least she had something to eat after all. Nephthys stretched her wings, eyes blinking as she let out a small puff of smoke.

FadingEchoes
November 4th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Serath checked once more for the dragon, and noticed that he had rapidly sped up, the ice dragon quickly catching up towards her. She then quickly looked for a place to land at, soon finding a sandy beach-like area. She turned to head towards it, and proceeded to land at the area, dropping the fish to take a few bites of it, needing some more energy and focus on her powers, also expecting Crystallos to talk to her more.

Crystallos dove, his white wings curling in to give him less wind resistance. In a flash, his snowy wings suddenly flew out, catching himself just before hitting the ground, he flew up a bit, to provide a softer landing and then came to rest a few feet from Serath, "Nice catch," He commented indifferently.

DragonChaos
November 4th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Crystallos dove, his white wings curling in to give him less wind resistance. In a flash, his snowy wings suddenly flew out, catching himself just before hitting the ground, he flew up a bit, to provide a softer landing and then came to rest a few feet from Serath, "Nice catch," He commented indifferently.

Serath kept on eating the fish, but stopped as Crystallos landed a few feet from her, still cautious, but said, "Thanks...I picked it up trying to survive..." goign silent as she continued eating the fish she had caught.

FadingEchoes
November 5th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Serath kept on eating the fish, but stopped as Crystallos landed a few feet from her, still cautious, but said, "Thanks...I picked it up trying to survive..." goign silent as she continued eating the fish she had caught.

Crystallos nodded slowly, shaking his wings slightly as his muscles cooled off. "How good are you at fishing?" He inquired, his tail twitching as he studied her once more.

aleka!
November 5th, 2017, 09:04 PM
She let out a small laugh, feeling better than she did. At least she had something to eat after all. Nephthys stretched her wings, eyes blinking as she let out a small puff of smoke.

A few more oysters later, the space in Ostium's stomach felt full. He dipped his tail in the water, before standing up. "I'm quite full now," the large dragon said, his frill slightly fanning out, blowing slightly in the gentle wind. "Shall we go back inland?" He asked. He kind of had no idea what to do. He blinked in surprise when he heard the soft thump of talons hitting the sand. He quickly turned, seeing two ice dragons on the shore, not too far off from the dark dragon and poison dragon. The poison dragon couldn't help but grow softly at this, a few drips of venom dripping from his jaws into the ocean. Personally, Ostium had a thing about ice dragons. He simply hated them.

FadingEchoes @DragonChaos (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14)

DragonChaos
November 5th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Crystallos nodded slowly, shaking his wings slightly as his muscles cooled off. "How good are you at fishing?" He inquired, his tail twitching as he studied her once more.

Serath stopped eating her fish to look at him. "You're asking a water dragon how good they are at fishing, despite already seeing evidence of how good I am at fishing." She said a bit retortedly, sliding the rest of the fish over to the Ice dragon.

FadingEchoes
November 6th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Serath stopped eating her fish to look at him. "You're asking a water dragon how good they are at fishing, despite already seeing evidence of how good I am at fishing." She said a bit retortedly, sliding the rest of the fish over to the Ice dragon.

He glanced at it, annoyance flaring in his eyes, "I'm asking an adolescent water dragon how good they are at fishing after they've caught one measly fish." Crystallos retorted, letting out a snort, which flared out in mist of frost. "Unless of course that's as good as you can do." He taunted.

DragonChaos
November 6th, 2017, 01:27 PM
He glanced at it, annoyance flaring in his eyes, "I'm asking an adolescent water dragon how good they are at fishing after they've caught one measly fish." Crystallos retorted, letting out a snort, which flared out in mist of frost. "Unless of course that's as good as you can do." He taunted.

"You're asking an old adolescent water dragon how good they are at fishing after having to live alonemost of their life." Serath snapped back, a bit angered by his taunt. She then added on to her sentence by saying, "I only need to catch one to feed myself, but I can catch plenty more." A small bulge in the water starting to form a bit from her slight anger.
FadingEchoes

judas
November 6th, 2017, 07:12 PM
A few more oysters later, the space in Ostium's stomach felt full. He dipped his tail in the water, before standing up. "I'm quite full now," the large dragon said, his frill slightly fanning out, blowing slightly in the gentle wind. "Shall we go back inland?" He asked. He kind of had no idea what to do. He blinked in surprise when he heard the soft thump of talons hitting the sand. He quickly turned, seeing two ice dragons on the shore, not too far off from the dark dragon and poison dragon. The poison dragon couldn't help but grow softly at this, a few drips of venom dripping from his jaws into the ocean. Personally, Ostium had a thing about ice dragons. He simply hated them.

FadingEchoes @DragonChaos (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14)

Nephthys looked over at the shore. A small ball of power rising in the back of her throat. She wasn't too fond of how Ostium looked. The male acted as if he was ready to strike. Noticing who was on the shore, she hadn't seen these people before. Her scales shook as she narrowed her eyes. Blue pupils growing and shrinking as she focused on a way to drive them out. She wasn't fond of dragons whom she hadn't meet. But, this was everyone's home. Who was she to do such a thing.

DragonChaos
November 6th, 2017, 07:19 PM
( Myik Spoopy Aleka just to ask, are you referring to Crystallos and Serath by any chance? )

judas
November 6th, 2017, 07:22 PM
( Myik Spoopy Aleka just to ask, are you referring to Crystallos and Serath by any chance? )

Yes}}

DragonChaos
November 6th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Yes}}

( Myik okay I had to make sure since your dragons were mistaking an adolescent water dragon for another ice dragon XP )

(Gonna wait for FadingEchoes to post before having her notice btw)
(If they post...)

FadingEchoes
November 7th, 2017, 11:07 AM
"You're asking an old adolescent water dragon how good they are at fishing after having to live alonemost of their life." Serath snapped back, a bit angered by his taunt. She then added on to her sentence by saying, "I only need to catch one to feed myself, but I can catch plenty more." A small bulge in the water starting to form a bit from her slight anger.
FadingEchoes

(Sorry! My internet has been out for a day and a half.)
Crystallos shrugged, "Maybe you can." He said indifferently, his cold eyes ablaze. "What about fighting? Or are you only good at running away?" He sneered, watching the bulging water with mild interest.

aleka!
November 7th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Nephthys looked over at the shore. A small ball of power rising in the back of her throat. She wasn't too fond of how Ostium looked. The male acted as if he was ready to strike. Noticing who was on the shore, she hadn't seen these people before. Her scales shook as she narrowed her eyes. Blue pupils growing and shrinking as she focused on a way to drive them out. She wasn't fond of dragons whom she hadn't meet. But, this was everyone's home. Who was she to do such a thing.

He glanced over at Nephthys before glancing over at the two dragons on the shore. Now that he looked closer at the pair, he noticed one was a water dragon- not a ice dragon as he thought. But he was still easily agitated by new dragons. More acid started to strip out of his jaws, something that naturally happened when he was alert. Ostium could both spit an acid, but he could also inject some venom on his own accord. Hissing in a low voice, he clambered more up the rock, his two pairs or wings slightly unfolded. His claws scratched at the ridges of the rock, the end of his tail slightly starting to lash.

judas
November 7th, 2017, 03:20 PM
He glanced over at Nephthys before glancing over at the two dragons on the shore. Now that he looked closer at the pair, he noticed one was a water dragon- not a ice dragon as he thought. But he was still easily agitated by new dragons. More acid started to strip out of his jaws, something that naturally happened when he was alert. Ostium could both spit an acid, but he could also inject some venom on his own accord. Hissing in a low voice, he clambered more up the rock, his two pairs of wings slightly unfolded. His claws scratched at the ridges of the rock, the end of his tail slightly starting to lash.
Nephthys looked ever at Ostium. She knew what he was thinking, and she could agree. New dragons annoyed her a lot. Her head swung over to Ostium, tail lashing along with it. "We could drive them to another area of the mountains." She spoke.

DragonChaos
November 7th, 2017, 03:56 PM
(Sorry! My internet has been out for a day and a half.)
Crystallos shrugged, "Maybe you can." He said indifferently, his cold eyes ablaze. "What about fighting? Or are you only good at running away?" He sneered, watching the bulging water with mild interest.

Serath was still a bit angered, but soon noticed the two other dragons nearby, quickly realizing that one was ready to lash out at the two, in which this gave her a bit of fear after realizing that it was a poison dragon that was getting ready to attack, and so, out of both slight anger and fear, quickly shot a spike of water towards the Ice dragon, but quickly changing the direction of the spike and shooting another spike in a high arc, both heading towards the poison dragon as she quickly unfolded her wings and took off into the air flying a bit further into the water to dive under, her wings folded to try and hide a bit.
@FadingEchoes (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5313) @Myik (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=112) @Aleka (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=87)

judas
November 7th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Serath was still a bit angered, but soon noticed the two other dragons nearby, quickly realizing that one was ready to lash out at the two, in which this gave her a bit of fear after realizing that it was a poison dragon that was getting ready to attack, and so quickly shot a spike of water towards the Ice dragon, but quickly changing the direction of the spike and shooting another spike in a high arc, both heading towards the poison dragon as she quickly unfolded her wings and took off into the air flying a bit further into the water to dive under, her wings folded to try and hide a bit.
FadingEchoes @Myik (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=112) @Aleka (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=87)

Nephthys' eyes widened as she jumped off the cliff. Opening her muzzle as she shot out a quick ball of darkness. Her wings flapping as her tail lashed as she repeated the same move toward the smaller dragon. A small crater left in the sand. Her claws sat out as she looked around, reading another attack as she glanced at Ostium.

DragonChaos
November 7th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Nephthys' eyes widened as she jumped off the cliff. Opening her muzzle as she shot out a quick ball of darkness. Her wings flapping as her tail lashed as she repeated the same move toward the smaller dragon. A small crater left in the sand. Her claws sat out as she looked around, reading another attack as she glanced at Ostium.

Serath kept herself hidden underwater, though narrowly avoiding the ball of darkness. Soon a spike of water shot out quickly, reaching for her, but it stopped all of a sudden, vibrating a bit before the water just...fell back down. A few seconds later, the adolescent water dragon shot out of the water, gasping for breath as she unfolded her wings, looking a bit frightened that she now had to defend herself from older dragons.

aleka!
November 7th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Ostium was about to reply with, "We should see how they are for now," but at that moment, two spikes of water had came for him. With an alarmed and high-pitched screech, he quickly took to the air, glaring down at the water dragon. More venom pooled angrily from his jaws. He would of enjoyed spraying someone the direction of the younger female dragon but it had a higher chance of killing her, and he didn't want that exactly yet. Hissing, he tipped into a dive, heading straight for her. A few moments later, the large dragon had managed to pick her up in his talons, and his four wings beat heavily as he wheeled higher on the sky. It was hard work though, but his wingspan certainly helped. "You didn't have to do that, you know," the male dragon hissed, digging his claws slightly into her scales.

DragonChaos Myik FadingEchoes

judas
November 7th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Ostium was about to reply with, "We should see how they are for now," but at that moment, two spikes of water had came for him. With an alarmed and high-pitched screech, he quickly took to the air, glaring down at the water dragon. More venom pooled angrily from his jaws. He would of enjoyed spraying someone the direction of the younger female dragon but it had a higher chance of killing her, and he didn't want that exactly yet. Hissing, he tipped into a dive, heading straight for her. A few moments later, the large dragon had managed to pick her up in his talons, and his four wings beat heavily as he wheeled higher on the sky. It was hard work though, but his wingspan certainly helped. "You didn't have to do that, you know," the male dragon hissed, digging his claws slightly into her scales.

DragonChaos Myik FadingEchoes
Nephthys landed, dive toward the other dragon. Landing on top of them in a hurry. She shot several in a hurry, but only managed to graze the dragon once. Her tail lashed as she glared, swiping with her legs and claws.

DragonChaos
November 7th, 2017, 05:50 PM

@DragonChaos (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14) @Myik (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=112) @FadingEchoes (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5313)

Right after Serath finally caught her breath again, she suddenly was discomforted by the high-pitched screech, which made her lose control of her flying and almost plummet back into the water. If the large poison dragon carrying her wasn't here, she'd be in the water, but now she was being carried up high into the sky, giving a small hiss in pain as the male dragon dug their claws slightly into her scales. She knew her water abilities wouldn't help much up here now, but quickly replied to the poison dragon's comment with, "W-what was I supposed to do when there's a giant poison dragon with venom pooling from their mouth about to attack?! I-I would have reacted based on fear!" struggling a bit to try and get out of the dragons grip.
Aleka

Akari
November 10th, 2017, 08:03 AM
Name; Ceifro
Nickname; Striker
Age; 76
Gender; Female
Looks; https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DN-MUqQX4AAvaqG.jpg

Perso; Ceifro is Shy most of the time, Although when push comes to shove, she can definitely put up a fight.
Type/Power; Paralysis- On her tail, there is a Long, sharp spike, And with a penetrating blow, she can inject her foe with a Poison-like substance that temporarily paralyzes them.
Other; Most often, she shows little to no emotion, which at times make her hard to predict. Although, the motions her tail makes can be a pretty obvious way to tell how she is feeling.
--
Human form;
Name; Aria, But she prefers to be Called “Raven”
Gender; Female
Age; 23
Looks; (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/42/42/36/4242361e7a548f2edbff807d83c89fa5.jpg)
Perso; She enjoys watching everyone, since she is usually very nervous. Also, she almost never talks in this form, preferring to be silent, despite what people say about her.
Weapon; Dual Gravity Knives (http://people.delphiforums.com/AUTOKNIFE/My_Knives/new/05_15_05/small_wingen_gravity.jpg)

Ceifro Looked around, carefully walking out of the den where her parents kept her locked away most of the time. `Good, everyone is asleep.` She thought, Spreading her wings as she felt a blast of cool air hit her. `You know, maybe it's time to "Leave the nest"....Home is where the heart is, and my heart deffinatly ain't here, that's for sure!` She thought, suppressing a laugh as she left the den. She stretched her wings out, and with one powerful Stroke, she was up in the air, and her adventure began. She sang softly as she flew between the mountainous peaks, and then she spotted something in the distance. It looked large, to large to simply be two dragons. "Ugh....Might as well start our adventure off with helping someone..." She said to herself, turning in the air, now heading towards them. she was a distance above them, although it didn't help her much. She knew that if they were carrying prisoners, or something of the sort, her paralysis would only make the situation worse, since when they fell, they would be like a Boulder dragging what they were carrying into the ocean. `A Fly-by Clawing Would probably work, and surprise it enough to drop the other one...` She Thought, and she quickly forced herself into a dive, before pulling into a smooth arc, now having gained enough speed for what she planned to do. `3...2...1.....Now!` She thought, Extending her wigs, and the claws at their tips. She eyed the Two Dragons she was approaching, and how one of them seemed to be an Ice-type, and the other a Poison-type. `It's to late to go back now!` She realized, feeling the Claw on her left wing Make a decent gash on one of the poison-types legs, and she hoped that it would drop the Ice-type.

aleka!
November 10th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Name; Ceifro
Nickname; Striker
Age; 76
Gender; Female

Perso; Ceifro is Shy most of the time, Although when push comes to shove, she can definitely put up a fight.
Type/Power; Paralysis- On her tail, there is a Long, sharp spike, And with a penetrating blow, she can inject her foe with a Poison-like substance that temporarily paralyzes them.
Other; Most often, she shows little to no emotion, which at times make her hard to predict. Although, the motions her tail makes can be a pretty obvious way to tell how she is feeling.
--
Human form;
Gender; Female
Age; 23
Looks; (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/42/42/36/4242361e7a548f2edbff807d83c89fa5.jpg)
Perso; She enjoys watching everyone, since she is usually very nervous. Also, she almost never talks in this form, preferring to be silent, despite what people say about her.
Weapon; Dual Gravity Knives (http://people.delphiforums.com/AUTOKNIFE/My_Knives/new/05_15_05/small_wingen_gravity.jpg)

Ceifro Looked around, carefully walking out of the den where her parents kept her locked away most of the time. `Good, everyone is asleep.` She thought, Spreading her wings as she felt a blast of cool air hit her. `You know, maybe it's time to "Leave the nest"....Home is where the heart is, and my heart deffinatly ain't here, that's for sure!` She thought, suppressing a laugh as she left the den. She stretched her wings out, and with one powerful Stroke, she was up in the air, and her adventure began. She sang softly as she flew between the mountainous peaks, and then she spotted something in the distance. It looked large, to large to simply be two dragons. "Ugh....Might as well start our adventure off with helping someone..." She said to herself, turning in the air, now heading towards them. she was a distance above them, although it didn't help her much. She knew that if they were carrying prisoners, or something of the sort, her paralysis would only make the situation worse, since when they fell, they would be like a Boulder dragging what they were carrying into the ocean. `A Fly-by Clawing Would probably work, and surprise it enough to drop the other one...` She Thought, and she quickly forced herself into a dive, before pulling into a smooth arc, now having gained enough speed for what she planned to do. `3...2...1.....Now!` She thought, Extending her wigs, and the claws at their tips. She eyed the Two Dragons she was approaching, and how one of them seemed to be an Ice-type, and the other a Poison-type. `It's to late to go back now!` She realized, feeling the Claw on her left wing Make a decent gash on one of the poison-types legs, and she hoped that it would drop the Ice-type.

Right after Serath finally caught her breath again, she suddenly was discomforted by the high-pitched screech, which made her lose control of her flying and almost plummet back into the water. If the large poison dragon carrying her wasn't here, she'd be in the water, but now she was being carried up high into the sky, giving a small hiss in pain as the male dragon dug their claws slightly into her scales. She knew her water abilities wouldn't help much up here now, but quickly replied to the poison dragon's comment with, "W-what was I supposed to do when there's a giant poison dragon with venom pooling from their mouth about to attack?! I-I would have reacted based on fear!" struggling a bit to try and get out of the dragons grip.
Aleka

After a low growl was emitted from this throat, his frill fanned open with a sudden loud sound, exposing stripes of gold. "You could of just fled," he started after a moment, his dark eyes narrowing to slits. He faltered for a moment in the air, before he readjusted himself. With every second, it seemed the water dragon in his talons was getting heavier. But if he dropped her in the water, he just had this feeling that it may of been the end of him. He glanced at Nephthys, as if to say: "What to do?", but the female was obviously busy. Maybe I can just let her go, if she promises she won't attack me? He wondered, but his other thought quickly blocked it out. But I'm dealing with a water dragon, he reminded himself. He quickly reeled backwards, but the new attacker had caught him by surprise. Roaring in fury, he fumbled with his talons for a moment before he threw the dragon out of claws, toward the ocean. He had a new target now. Hissing furiously, he flapped after the new dragon, his tail lashing as he prepared to spit a mouthful of venom towards her tail.

DragonChaos
November 10th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Name; Ceifro
Nickname; Striker
Age; 76
Gender; Female
--
Human form;
Gender; Female
Age; 23

After a low growl was emitted from this throat, his frill fanned open with a sudden loud sound, exposing stripes of gold. "You could of just fled," he started after a moment, his dark eyes narrowing to slits. He faltered for a moment in the air, before he readjusted himself. With every second, it seemed the water dragon in his talons was getting heavier. But if he dropped her in the water, he just had this feeling that it may of been the end of him. He glanced at Nephthys, as if to say: "What to do?", but the female was obviously busy. Maybe I can just let her go, if she promises she won't attack me? He wondered, but his other thought quickly blocked it out. But I'm dealing with a water dragon, he reminded himself. He quickly reeled backwards, but the new attacker had caught him by surprise. Roaring in fury, he fumbled with his talons for a moment before he threw the dragon out of claws, toward the ocean. He had a new target now. Hissing furiously, he flapped after the new dragon, his tail lashing as he prepared to spit a mouthful of venom towards her tail.

Serath kept on struggling a bit, saying, "I'm not going to be a coward, not after what I've gone through, you poison-type." feeling the motion of the dragon faltering in the air a bit. Every second meant that she was losing time to escape out of the dragons grasp. Soon enough, though, Serath felt the wild motion of the poison dragon, feeling his talons fumble around until she was finally thrown away from him, falling towards the ocean in a wild motion. She then righted herself so that she was diving toward the water, at the last second unfolding her wings and soaring fast above the surface, then holding her breath as she dived under. Seconds later, she dove out of the water, but with her mind focused on doing this trick (https://assets.hongkiat.com/uploads/water-artworks/water-dragon.jpg) (LOOK AT THE PIC TO SEE WHAT SERATH IS DOING). She flew higher and higher until then, she was eye-level with the poison dragon between him and the one that attacked him, her adolescent dragon body in the head of the giant water dragon formation, putting in a lot more focus and effort than she ever did.

@Aleka (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=87) @Akari (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5456)
Akari Akari

Akari
November 10th, 2017, 01:50 PM

"My Oh my, Even From a Distance I Didn't Realize how ugly you Were!" She Said as She Turned midflight, This time with her tail poised and ready, incase she needed to strike. She glanced at the falling water-type, and smiled, knowing now was the perfect time. "Ah, now the Real fun can begin!" She said with a Snort, Flying towards him again. `If I Can Strike his wing, I Could possibly make him fall into the lake below, but then he would be able to get that water-type again.` She thought, running multiple possibilities through her head. `And unlike him, I'm not strong enough to carry someone as big as him with my claws.` She quickly exhaled most of the air from her lungs, shrinking her body a small amount, seeing as he was going to attempt to spit some acid at her. ` I'm somewhat protected by these scales, although they couldn't survive the acid from a dragon of that size..` She Realized, before Flying at him again. `This is the worst Idea ever...But if he spits acid on my tail, and I Hit him in time with it, then.....` She started thinking of the possibilities, and then she curled her tail so that it was in front of her, making it a rather easy target.

Aleka

aleka!
November 10th, 2017, 03:50 PM
"My Oh my, Even From a Distance I Didn't Realize how ugly you Were!" She Said as She Turned midflight, This time with her tail poised and ready, incase she needed to strike. She glanced at the falling water-type, and smiled, knowing now was the perfect time. "Ah, now the Real fun can begin!" She said with a Snort, Flying towards him again. `If I Can Strike his wing, I Could possibly make him fall into the lake below, but then he would be able to get that water-type again.` She thought, running multiple possibilities through her head. `And unlike him, I'm not strong enough to carry someone as big as him with my claws.` She quickly exhaled most of the air from her lungs, shrinking her body a small amount, seeing as he was going to attempt to spit some acid at her. ` I'm somewhat protected by these scales, although they couldn't survive the acid from a dragon of that size..` She Realized, before Flying at him again. `This is the worst Idea ever...But if he spits acid on my tail, and I Hit him in time with it, then.....` She started thinking of the possibilities, and then she curled her tail so that it was in front of her, making it a rather easy target.

@Aleka (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=87)
Serath kept on struggling a bit, saying, "I'm not going to be a coward, not after what I've gone through, you poison-type." feeling the motion of the dragon faltering in the air a bit. Every second meant that she was losing time to escape out of the dragons grasp. Soon enough, though, Serath felt the wild motion of the poison dragon, feeling his talons fumble around until she was finally thrown away from him, falling towards the ocean in a wild motion. She then righted herself so that she was diving toward the water, at the last second unfolding her wings and soaring fast above the surface, then holding her breath as she dived under. Seconds later, she dove out of the water, but with her mind focused on doing this trick (https://assets.hongkiat.com/uploads/water-artworks/water-dragon.jpg) (LOOK AT THE PIC TO SEE WHAT SERATH IS DOING). She flew higher and higher until then, she was eye-level with the poison dragon between him and the one that attacked him, her adolescent dragon body in the head of the giant water dragon formation, putting in a lot more focus and effort than she ever did.

@Aleka (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=87) @Akari (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5456)
@Akari (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5456) @Akari (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5456)

Ostium reeled back to avoid what even the water dragon had became. "Nice try..." He hissed, his black forked tongue flicking out of his jaws before retreating back. A few seconds later, he was pressing onward, gaining quickly on the smaller dragon. Due to his massive wingspan, he was a bit faster than her, though with all the distractions, attacking her had become a challenge. He was in rage to spit venom, and he hissed softly when he saw how the smaller dragon brandished the spike on her tail. I could just bite the tip of their tail, near the spike. That way they won't be able to maneuver it, and I could use it to throw them off balance. And for a moment, he wondered if he should just inject some poison through his fangs. But that caused a quick painful death. He would rather spray acid all over her scales, making them resolve... he could picture it gleefully. With a screech, he barreled into her, his larger pair of wings pinning hers to her sides, while he maneuvered his head to catch her tail between his snapping jowls.

DragonChaos
November 10th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Ostium reeled back to avoid what even the water dragon had became. "Nice try..." He hissed, his black forked tongue flicking out of his jaws before retreating back. A few seconds later, he was pressing onward, gaining quickly on the smaller dragon. Due to his massive wingspan, he was a bit faster than her, though with all the distractions, attacking her had become a challenge. He was in rage to spit venom, and he hissed softly when he saw how the smaller dragon brandished the spike on her tail. I could just bite the tip of their tail, near the spike. That way they won't be able to maneuver it, and I could use it to throw them off balance. And for a moment, he wondered if he should just inject some poison through his fangs. But that caused a quick painful death. He would rather spray acid all over her scales, making them resolve... he could picture it gleefully. With a screech, he barreled into her, his larger pair of wings pinning hers to her sides, while he maneuvered his head to catch her tail between his snapping jowls.

(wait to be sure is he pinning down Serath or the other dragon? the only real clue I get that you are is 'smaller dragon' so I wanna be sure before I have Serath shoot more water.)

aleka!
November 10th, 2017, 07:35 PM
(wait to be sure is he pinning down Serath or the other dragon? the only real clue I get that you are is 'smaller dragon' so I wanna be sure before I have Serath shoot more water.)

( the other dragon )

DragonChaos
November 10th, 2017, 07:38 PM
( the other dragon )

(Alright then in that case)
Serath watched through the eyes of the water dragon formation as the poison dragon and the other dragon sped toward eachother, keeping focused as the two collided, seeing the poison one pin the other. Soon enough, she kept her focus and composure, the water's 'mouth' opening to shoot water at the poison, like a dragon shooting fire at another dragon, aiming to keep the poison one off of the other dragon, since the other one had saved her, so she she had to repay the favor.

Akari Aleka

The_10th_Doctor
November 10th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Name; River
Age; 67
Looks; https://orig00.deviantart.net/6e65/f/2016/285/a/e/white_crystal_dragon_by_sandara-dakqgry.jpg
Perso; kind of condescending, prone to anxiety and panic attack and mental breakdowns. Can be calmed with green tea and baby seals.
Type/Power; Mix between Ice and Celestial Dragons/Can freeze certain objects/creatures in time and has ice breath.
Other; Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaly likes earth and fire dragons

(I couldn't find the original picture, so I'm using this other one if that's okay)

Akari
November 11th, 2017, 07:02 AM
Ceifro Winced at the collision, feeling him pin her wings to her sides. `Dammit....he's to Strong for me....Heh, but I Have other Plans.` She thought, noticing how he was trying to bite her tail. "Hey, Watch it, Kiddo, don't try to bite off more than you can chew.." She said, and meant it quite litterly, but had an Idea. She started to tease him a bit, Letting him get almost within range to bite down on it, but quickly pulling it back, only to slap him on the side of the face. "My, how persistent you are..." She said, faking a smile. "To bad I'm tired of playing around." She Snarled, before Jabbing her Spiked tail into the softer scales under his jaw, feeling a bit of blood trickle down her tail. "Go to Sleep, Go to Sleep, Just fall asleep already, because I'm not going to sing you a Lullaby." She said, Counting down the seconds it would take before the paralysis agent would kick into effect, which would cause him to effectively lose control of his wings first, then his legs, and then who knows what else. `23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15....`She started to squirm in his grasp, hoping that the Water-type would notice, and spray at his legs instead of his face, which didn't seem to be very effective, assuming she was trying to get him to attack her instead of myself.

(Sorry guys, But I'm not on at Midnight. And for the record, I'm least active on the weekends. sorry for any inconveniences.)

Aleka DragonChaos

aleka!
November 11th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Ostium hissed as he felt a stream of water hit his wing, causing his flight to slow for a moment, but he was already barreling through the sky with the water dragon in his talons. And for a few moments, he had let go of it. He snarled with rage when he felt something pierce his scales. It didn't hurt- at least imminently. "I'm not letting you off that easy!" He hissed, his jaw snapping open, and a arc of acid spraying from his throat, landing over her wings and face. He was still clutching her as his wings slowed.

Akari DragonChaos

Akari
November 11th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Ostium hissed as he felt a stream of water hit his wing, causing his flight to slow for a moment, but he was already barreling through the sky with the water dragon in his talons. And for a few moments, he had let go of it. He snarled with rage when he felt something pierce his scales. It didn't hurt- at least imminently. "I'm not letting you off that easy!" He hissed, his jaw snapping open, and a arc of acid spraying from his throat, landing over her wings and face. He was still clutching her as his wings slowed.

Akari DragonChaos

Ceifro let out a Hiss, feeling the acid land on her wings first. `Worst...Idea...Ever....` She slowly realized, feeling the acid starting to burn holes in her wings, although they weren't that big just yet, and then feeling some Acid starting to Burn through the side of Snout. "Oh....Heh...How Disrespectful of you....Spitting on a Woman like that." She said, Smirking. She kept counting down in her head, noticing how it was affecting him slightly slower, so she added an extra 5 seconds to her countdown. `20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10...` She started to Turn in his grip, hoping that she could claw at his stomach, although she was not able to. She was slowly starting to give up, he was over-powering for her, he was simply too strong....
Aleka

DragonChaos
November 11th, 2017, 02:19 PM

@Akari (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5456) @DragonChaos (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14)

Ceifro let out a Hiss, feeling the acid land on her wings first. `Worst...Idea...Ever....` She slowly realized, feeling the acid starting to burn holes in her wings, although they weren't that big just yet, and then feeling some Acid starting to Burn through the side of Snout. "Oh....Heh...How Disrespectful of you....Spitting on a Woman like that." She said, Smirking. She kept counting down in her head, noticing how it was affecting him slightly slower, so she added an extra 5 seconds to her countdown. `20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10...` She started to Turn in his grip, hoping that she could claw at his stomach, although she was not able to. She was slowly starting to give up, he was over-powering for her, he was simply too strong....
@Aleka (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=87)

Serath kept in her water dragon form for a bit longer, seeing as the poison dragons wings were slowing, still trying to defend the other dragon by shooting more and more water at the poison-type, trying not to hit the other female. Soon after firing a few shots, though, her regular body emerged from the water dragon formation, taking in a few breaths as she couldn't concentrate too much anymore, so the formation just fell back down to the water. She immediately sped towards the two, landing on the poison dragon, or rather, clinging on by trying to keep her claws under his scales, trying to at least rip a hole in his wing so that he couldn't fly so well.

Aleka Akari

judas
November 11th, 2017, 02:39 PM
The female flew backwards, looking at the giant battle. This was beginning to be uncalled for. Fear and anger raged in her eyes. Her new friend could harm these others easily, and it would be a matter of time before they got harmed. Flying up, she lashed her tail before shooting a ball of Darkness at them. "Enough! We can work this out before anyone gets hurt!"

Akari
November 11th, 2017, 02:48 PM
The female flew backwards, looking at the giant battle. This was beginning to be uncalled for. Fear and anger raged in her eyes. Her new friend could harm these others easily, and it would be a matter of time before they got harmed. Flying up, she lashed her tail before shooting a ball of Darkness at them. "Enough! We can work this out before anyone gets hurt!"

"I Think it's To late for that...I Think the battle is nearly over anyways..." Ceifro Said, Winceing at the new pain from the Attack the Other Dragon had just made. "And Watch where your Aiming!" She added on, as if it was an after-thought. `9, 8, 7, 6, 5....` She continued to count down, but at this point, she thought that he must know what type she was by now. She could feel his wings starting to slow, and knew he would soon drop like an 500 ton weight.

judas
November 11th, 2017, 03:13 PM
"I Think it's To late for that...I Think the battle is nearly over anyways..." Ceifro Said, Winceing at the new pain from the Attack the Other Dragon had just made. "And Watch where your Aiming!" She added on, as if it was an after-thought. `9, 8, 7, 6, 5....` She continued to count down, but at this point, she thought that he must know what type she was by now. She could feel his wings starting to slow, and knew he would soon drop like an 500 ton weight.
One thing you should never say to her, was to watch what she was doing. She shot at the other once more, glazing her her wings. "Do not try that." She hissed, throwing out another blast.

FadingEchoes
November 12th, 2017, 03:12 PM
(I've missed so much I don't know where to start. crap.)

( the other dragon )
(Is that Crystallos? I'm really lost.)

Akari
November 13th, 2017, 08:21 AM
(I've missed so much I don't know where to start. crap.)

(Is that Crystallos? I'm really lost.)

(No, My Dragon, Ceifro)

FadingEchoes
November 13th, 2017, 09:44 AM
(No, My Dragon, Ceifro)
(Ah, okay, thanks!)
Crystallos watched the surrounding dragons with great interest, his cold eyes glowing as he decided what to do, none of these dragons really meant something to him, as he made it a practice not to grow attached to others. Serath made the small promise of a possible ally, but so could these new dragons, and arrogant as he was, Crystallos wasn't certain he could defeat them. With sudden conviction, he launched an attack at the dragon attacking the adolescent water dragon. With a great surge of power, he sent a beam of frozen water at the other dragon.