PDA

View Full Version : HUGE Alternative-Warriors RP Coming! Help Needed!

dino.
October 28th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Ok, peeps, I need your help! I’m currently planning a big Alternative Warriors Roleplay, and I need some people to help me do this!

Roles I’m looking for:

Co-Leaders (people that accept forms when I or anyone else is not online. These people will also take over the three high ranks of the Clan) PPD Requirement: 9+
1. (Open)
2. (Open)

Rule-Makers (people that plan, discuss, and enforce the rules of the roleplay) PPD Requirement: 10+
1. (Open)
2. (Open)
3. (Open)

Advertisers (people who let their friends in one the roleplay) PPD Requirement: 15+
1. (Open)
2. (Open)
3. (Open)

Bumpers (if the thread goes quiet, these peeps get it going again!) PPD Requirement: 8+
1. (Open)
2. (Open)
3. (Open)

Medicine Cats (these guys come up with major events and prophecies that take place, and small plots like omens and visions) PPD Requirement: 5+
1. Timbergrowl
2. NightWarrior4Life
3. (Open)
4. (Open)

Designers (help discuss and design the camp, Clan ranks, and Clan name, as well as the main post-layout) PPD Requirement: 10+
1. Scarwings
2. (Open)
3. (Open)
4. (Open)
5. (Open)

*If you are interested in applying for these roles:

Username:
PPD:
Role Desired**:
Email:
(If Applicable)Amino Username:

Thank you to everyone who decides to help me with this. You will be recognized in the introduction post when the roleplay is created. All PPD numbers will be rounded to the nearest whole number. Email is an optional section. Click HERE (http://aminoapps.com/c/RoleplayPlannerWCO) to join our planning station. You may have to download the Amino app. Thank you!

*Example Form
Username: Equinox
PPD: 24.16
Role Desired: Designer
Email: marisburke@gmail.com
Amino Username: Equinox

**Please note that you may not get the role you want- PPD level, availability, etc.

dino.
October 28th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Bump~

russet
October 28th, 2017, 01:04 PM
hey I would apply for co-leader but nobody has 35 PPD m8 Equinox

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 01:06 PM
I would apply, but my PPD fits none of them (9.99) because I'm not in many RPs, though I spend most of my freetime on here when I can

Momotaro
October 28th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Bump~
You do realise that the average ppd is 7-10.

Any way, just because people dont post tons that does not mean they are not online.

I take a long time to reply, but i do good replies, and im on a lot.

so yeah, very few people would be able to reply.

Also, do you need artists?

I do okay art.

Example (https://i.imgur.com/bm8b3vD.png)

dino.
October 28th, 2017, 01:21 PM
hey I would apply for co-leader but nobody has 35 PPD m8 Equinox
I would apply, but my PPD fits none of them (9.99) because I'm not in many RPs, though I spend most of my freetime on here when I can

You do realise that the average ppd is 7-10.

Any way, just because people dont post tons that does not mean they are not online.

I take a long time to reply, but i do good replies, and im on a lot.

so yeah, very few people would be able to reply.

Also, do you need artists?

I do okay art.

Example (https://i.imgur.com/bm8b3vD.png)
Alright, I changed it. I just put it as that because I know a lot of people are online most of the time and I just thought that people posted a lot, plus at one point my PPD was 36 when I was first on here.

And sorry rattlesnake but we don't need any art.

dino.
October 28th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Bump~

dino.
October 29th, 2017, 08:18 AM
Bump~

Timbergrowl
October 29th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Username: Timbergrowl
PPD: IDK but I have a lot of free time right now and I don't have a lot of cats in the clans.
Role Desired**: almost all of the ranks ecept the bumpers. I want to be a co-leader, medicine cat, rule-maker the most through
Email: athenascollar66@gmail.com
(If Applicable)Amino Username: Timbergrowl

dino.
October 30th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Username: Timbergrowl
PPD: IDK but I have a lot of free time right now and I don't have a lot of cats in the clans.
Role Desired**: almost all of the ranks ecept the bumpers. I want to be a co-leader, medicine cat, rule-maker the most through
Email: athenascollar66@gmail.com
(If Applicable)Amino Username: Timbergrowl
Congratulations! You have been selected for the role of Medicine Cat. If you haven’t already, please click the link to join the Amino. I look forward to working with you!

NightWarrior4Life
October 30th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Username: NightWarrior4Life
PPD: 8 (7.78 rounded to the nearest whole so you don't have to!)
Role desired: Anything but bumper or advertiser (I know I don't have high enough PPD for anything but medicine cat...but honestly I can post much more per day it's just that I don't get many replies and stuff.)
Email: (would prefer not to use it)
Amino username: -

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Username: Scarwings
PPD: 11.22 (11 rounded)
Role desired: Co-Leader and/or Designer
Email: molly012104@gmail.com
Amino username: (nonexistent)
Equinox

dino.
October 30th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Username: NightWarrior4Life
PPD: 8 (7.78 rounded to the nearest whole so you don't have to!)
Role desired: Anything but bumper or advertiser (I know I don't have high enough PPD for anything but medicine cat...but honestly I can post much more per day it's just that I don't get many replies and stuff.)
Email: (would prefer not to use it)
Amino username: -
Congratulations!
You've been given the role of Medicine Cat. If you haven't already and are able to click on the link and join the Amino! Looking forward to working with ya!
Username: Scarwings
PPD: 11.22 (11 rounded)
Role desired: Co-Leader and/or Designer
Email: molly012104@gmail.com
Amino username: (nonexistent)
Equinox
Congrats! You've been selected for the role of Designer.
Make sure to PM me so we can begin discussing! Welcome to the team!

dino.
October 31st, 2017, 08:46 AM
Bump~

dino.
October 31st, 2017, 04:33 PM
Bump~

dino.
November 1st, 2017, 06:29 AM
Bump~