PDA

View Full Version : Darkness vs light. The travelers way.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2017, 01:37 AM
For years the last city has lived under the travelers protection and its warriors called the guardians who are able to come back to life wherever they fall in battle. Thanks to their ghosts aka familiars who watch over their guardians and were made by the traveler itself when it used its last power to protect us. But now... a great evil as risen. A evil that could be the last of our home. But first I shall tell you the enemies we fight dayly just to protect our city.

The fallen, rouges, pirates and savages by nature. They live in houses, the strongest and most mysterious of these houses are the house of Kings. However one house known as the house of knowledge stands by us but unfortunately of five remain. They’re looks are almost human but more alien than anything. Are fast Strong, and are extremely smart in battle. They are of course many other houses, that we fight but now the Kings are on the move something is up.

The hive, more demonic by nature and by looks and are skilled in the arts of dark magic and even more demonic like things. They live under one rule but under three rulers. Two queens and one king each kin to each other and each lead their own army. However we have managed to end the king also known as the taken king for his ability to take control of any being and make them into his own version of a warrior but we tend to call them taken. Now one queen will take control but her name and very being is unknown until now... the hive are silent.. whispering about a new king.

The vex are technically a type of liquid that can possess anything and anyone making them a vex. However vex minds have more of a form sometimes robot other times a normal human but they each have a weakness which is the mind liquid who controls their very being and makes them a vex. One mind can be one army, But they are silent unmoving despite the minds speaking loudly about a mind far more than anything...

And lastly the cabel, powerful by nature, a government who soul objective is to gain victory and finally return back home. For you see once a cabel becomes of age they are immediately banished until victory is achieved. The most powerful of these cabel is called the red legion, undefeated. But they’re leader has been silent and some reports have found out that the leader has fallen and someone new has claimed the throne. Now the legion is slient and on the move.

What is happening? Why has all of the most powerful has shown and suddenly stayed slient? But that answer will soon be clear ... very soon.

Guardians powers are the ability to use the powers of the sun aka solar or the strom itself aka arc and lastly void darkness within the light. All guardians have all three but may choose which one to use at anytime but different with each guardian so be creative!
They’re classes:
Hunters: fast, swift and stealthy and snipers aka gun slingers.
Warlocks: healers, magic users, balancers.
Titans: strong, protecter, shield users.

This rp is set in a futuristic world, with ships, aliens and many other neat things and worlds to explore but for now I will try to limit it so we all won’t have to make so many but if y'all have suggestions just say! :3
This rp will start with the three commanders, aka the leaders of each class will start by investigating the disappearing scans and all. The guardians will do what they do within the city or just coming back.
I will pm the leaders and let out a warning of something big. For now we will fill only three roles, once they are filled and we have enough guardians. We will start and once the warning is out. Check this again for new roles for the evil and good will show and hidden roles I will pm those worthy of it. So...
What will you do?

Roles:
Commander of the titans: open
Commander of the hunters: taken
Commander of the warlocks: open
The speaker ( speaks for the traveler and has a high leadership in the city)
Is a hidden role whoever is worthy will get this role.

Forum for guardians
Name
Class
Weapons ( you can make up some weapons or check out destiny for some awesome gear!)
Ghosts ( can be a dog or some spirit or a little cute robot thing as long as it’s small and is very intelligent and can help you investigate and connect others in a way. )
Love interest
Other
Questions
Hawkstar
So is it good? Aleka

Leucos
October 28th, 2017, 05:31 AM
Name Raven
Age 21
Looks with and without armor
Without - she has a dark purple robe black shirt and pants , pale skin red eyes and a red necklace
With armor - she has gauntlets , a chest plate with an jewl in it that's red
Gender female
Personality tbrped
Class fighter and she is a hive
Weapons- she has dark dark magic
Ghosts - she has a bat as a ghost
Love interest - open but is homo
Other Sasukewolf (madness)
Questions AWESOME!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Name Raven
Age 21
Looks with and without armor
Without - she has a dark purple robe black shirt and pants , pale skin red eyes and a red necklace
With armor - she has gauntlets , a chest plate with an jewl in it that's red
Gender female
Personality tbrped
Class fighter and she is a hive
Weapons- she has dark dark magic
Ghosts - she has a bat as a ghost
Love interest - open but is homo
Other Sasukewolf (madness)
Questions AWESOME!
Accepted! You awesome freak!

Leucos
October 28th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Accepted! You awesome freak!

* Bows * thank you thank you!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2017, 10:32 AM
* Bows * thank you thank you!
:surprisehug: awesome poptart!!!

Leucos
October 28th, 2017, 11:15 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Want me to make another ??????????? I can

Wolvesregion
October 28th, 2017, 11:23 AM
For years the last city has lived under the travelers protection and its warriors called the guardians who are able to come back to life wherever they fall in battle. Thanks to their ghosts aka familiars who watch over their guardians and were made by the traveler itself when it used its last power to protect us. But now... a great evil as risen. A evil that could be the last of our home. But first I shall tell you the enemies we fight dayly just to protect our city.

The fallen, rouges, pirates and savages by nature. They live in houses, the strongest and most mysterious of these houses are the house of Kings. However one house known as the house of knowledge stands by us but unfortunately of five remain. They’re looks are almost human but more alien than anything. Are fast Strong, and are extremely smart in battle. They are of course many other houses, that we fight but now the Kings are on the move something is up.

The hive, more demonic by nature and by looks and are skilled in the arts of dark magic and even more demonic like things. They live under one rule but under three rulers. Two queens and one king each kin to each other and each lead their own army. However we have managed to end the king also known as the taken king for his ability to take control of any being and make them into his own version of a warrior but we tend to call them taken. Now one queen will take control but her name and very being is unknown until now... the hive are silent.. whispering about a new king.

The vex are technically a type of liquid that can possess anything and anyone making them a vex. However vex minds have more of a form sometimes robot other times a normal human but they each have a weakness which is the mind liquid who controls their very being and makes them a vex. One mind can be one army, But they are silent unmoving despite the minds speaking loudly about a mind far more than anything...

And lastly the cabel, powerful by nature, a government who soul objective is to gain victory and finally return back home. For you see once a cabel becomes of age they are immediately banished until victory is achieved. The most powerful of these cabel is called the red legion, undefeated. But they’re leader has been silent and some reports have found out that the leader has fallen and someone new has claimed the throne. Now the legion is slient and on the move.

What is happening? Why has all of the most powerful has shown and suddenly stayed slient? But that answer will soon be clear ... very soon.

Guardians powers are the ability to use the powers of the sun aka solar or the strom itself aka arc and lastly void darkness within the light. All guardians have all three but may choose which one to use at anytime but different with each guardian so be creative!
They’re classes:
Hunters: fast, swift and stealthy and snipers aka gun slingers.
Warlocks: healers, magic users, balancers.
Titans: strong, protecter, shield users.

This rp is set in a futuristic world, with ships, aliens and many other neat things and worlds to explore but for now I will try to limit it so we all won’t have to make so many but if y'all have suggestions just say! :3
This rp will start with the three commanders, aka the leaders of each class will start by investigating the disappearing scans and all. The guardians will do what they do within the city or just coming back.
I will pm the leaders and let out a warning of something big. For now we will fill only three roles, once they are filled and we have enough guardians. We will start and once the warning is out. Check this again for new roles for the evil and good will show and hidden roles I will pm those worthy of it. So...
What will you do?

Roles:
Commander of the titans: open
Commander of the hunters: open
Commander of the warlocks: open
The speaker ( speaks for the traveler and has a high leadership in the city)
Is a hidden role whoever is worthy will get this role.

Forum for guardians
Name
Class
Weapons ( you can make up some weapons or check out destiny for some awesome gear!)
Ghosts ( can be a dog or some spirit or a little cute robot thing as long as it’s small and is very intelligent and can help you investigate and connect others in a way. )
Love interest
Other
Questions
Hawkstar
So is it good?

Scarredheart
??
She has long, red hair with brown tips. She has milky-white skin, she usually wears a bright red and black uniform with black tights and knee high black combat boots.
A its like red purgatory armor (from fairy tail)
female
tbrp
hunter/commander?
she has a selection of sword and knives, may diffrent kinds (evil laugh)
no but she wants one really badly XD
sasuke make a naruto or no name for me pls XD
hallo friend
nupe

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Scarredheart
??
She has long, red hair with brown tips. She has milky-white skin, she usually wears a bright red and black uniform with black tights and knee high black combat boots.
A its like red purgatory armor (from fairy tail)
female
tbrp
hunter/commander?
she has a selection of sword and knives, may diffrent kinds (evil laugh)
no but she wants one really badly XD
sasuke make a naruto or no name for me pls XD
hallo friend
nupe
XD accepted! And not yet only until the warning is out

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Want me to make another ??????????? I can
If you want to :3

aleka!
October 28th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Name: Jananh
Looks with and without armor: Without armor, he's a short, with short brown hair, as well as a dark brown eyes with flecks of gold. His armor is a dark shade of silver. well rip
Personality: ehehehehehe TBRP'ed
Class: Commander of Warlocks
Weapons: He has a healing magic, but he also has a backup dagger just in case
Ghost: A wolf thingy
Love Interest: Nah m8
Other: Nope
Questions: Nada

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Name: Jananh
Looks with and without armor: Without armor, he's a short, with short brown hair, as well as a dark brown eyes with flecks of gold. His armor is a dark shade of silver. well rip
Personality: ehehehehehe TBRP'ed
Class: Commander of Warlocks
Weapons: He has a healing magic, but he also has a backup dagger just in case
Ghost: A wolf thingy
Love Interest: Nah m8
Other: Nope
Questions: Nada
Accepted my peep!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Okay!! I will make the commander for the titans and one other guardian which will be Naruto! So everyone we may start!!!)

Winter, a tall white man with ivory blue eyes and a scar over his left eye was walking into the room in a rather concerned state. His armor white with sliver shined a bit in the light and on his back to sword of a hive knight he killed a while back and on his hip a pistol with the ability to burn anything in sight with a total of three shots. He begins to speak loudly “ what’s going on? Why have I been called here?” Said the commander of the titans as he walks towards the window.
The room huge and filled with technology of the old and new ages, with many people at work trying to find out what’s up or just responding to alerts but today for something all was slient and everyone was trying to figure out why. Outside over the last city was a huge storm clouds covered the sky and hardly anything can be seen but they have survived though a small strom before why is this happening now? Winter looks at the two commanders, “ what is happening?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Aleka
.:Blue Wishes:.
@Celestal
@The bloodly kitty
Hawkstar

The rp has started!! By my second post the warning will be out!!

Wolvesregion
October 28th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Aleka
.:Blue Wishes:.
@Celestal
@The bloodly kitty
Hawkstar

The rp has started!! By my second post the warning will be out!!
(the hunting commander is involved in this right? XD sorry my brain isnt working today)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2017, 08:43 PM
(the hunting commander is involved in this right? XD sorry my brain isnt working today)
Yes!! They are all commanders are involved in this! And the hidden must wait until the warning! :3

Wolvesregion
October 28th, 2017, 08:49 PM
(okay sorry lol)
Scar was waiting, and watched Winter enter. She shrugged at his question. She very young. Staring around the room in her pocket was a jagged knife, looking as if it was a hundred years old. It was no normal blade for it was Purple and red, and glowing. She looked over to Winter again, she stared for a moment, not knowing if she was to be nice of to be cautious. She turned her head her hair flying off her shoulder into the air and leaning neatly back on her shoulder. She did it again turning her head back.

Leucos
October 28th, 2017, 09:17 PM
The Bloody Kitty

Raven was floating through town as her hood covered her face only her red demonic eyes and mouth could be seen . Her cloak covered her body and nothing else was shown , the demon girl liked darkness and she liked being a hive to her there was nothing wrong with that . She spotted a thief and grabbed him by her shadow tentacle
" I'm sorry ! " the thief yelled
" no your not " raven said darkly
" asarath metrion zenthos!! " she shouted and the thief burned to death she held the money and grinned as her shark like teeth showed
" more for me " she said

Wolvesregion
October 28th, 2017, 09:20 PM
The Bloody Kitty

Raven was floating through town as her hood covered her face only her red demonic eyes and mouth could be seen . Her cloak covered her body and nothing else was shown , the demon girl liked darkness and she liked being a hive to her there was nothing wrong with that . She spotted a thief and grabbed him by her shadow tentacle
" I'm sorry ! " the thief yelled
" no your not " raven said darkly
" asarath metrion zenthos!! " she shouted and the thief burned to death she held the money and grinned as her shark like teeth showed
" more for me " she said
Scar gat tired of waiting and walked outside, witnessing the burning of a thief. "That's interesting." She said walking closer.

Leucos
October 28th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Scar gat tired of waiting and walked outside, witnessing the burning of a thief. "That's interesting." She said walking closer.

The demon put the money inside her cloak and had a demonic growl she looked at scar as her red eyes narrowed but soon turned back to calm blue. Raven raised an eyebrow
" what do you want? " she asked as if her tone didn't have any uniqueness it was just slow boring and dark sounding . Raven slowly backed up to a corner to hide in the shadows as she watched scar

Wolvesregion
October 28th, 2017, 09:27 PM
The demon put the money inside her cloak and had a demonic growl she looked at scar as her red eyes narrowed but soon turned back to calm blue. Raven raised an eyebrow
" what do you want? " she asked as if her tone didn't have any uniqueness it was just slow boring and dark sounding . Raven slowly backed up to a corner to hide in the shadows as she watched scar
"I'm just bored." She said staring at her. "Get out of the corner." She said softly

Leucos
October 28th, 2017, 09:35 PM
"I'm just bored." She said staring at her. "Get out of the corner." She said softly

Raven made like an insect like growl she had some shadow tentacles around her but poked her head out of the shadows
" fine now you see me " she said and frowned she still hid in the shadows though she never trusted any one and I mean any one . Her voice now sounded like two as it was a warning for scar to try and betray or trick her
" who are you? " she asked which sounded like two people one voice sounded light other sounded darker

Wolvesregion
October 28th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Raven made like an insect like growl she had some shadow tentacles around her but poked her head out of the shadows
" fine now you see me " she said and frowned she still hid in the shadows though she never trusted any one and I mean any one . Her voice now sounded like two as it was a warning for scar to try and betray or trick her
" who are you? " she asked which sounded like two people one voice sounded light other sounded darker
She sighed. "Scarred Heart. commander of the Hunters." She said staring.

Leucos
October 28th, 2017, 09:45 PM
She sighed. "Scarred Heart. commander of the Hunters." She said staring.

Raven laughed at that no one could control a hive! Unless it was a queen or king of her own kind
" my name's raven and I'm a HIVE! " she shouted the last word and had hovered above scar she growled again as her red eyes now returned tentacles formed around her and she had shark teeth when she grinned . She bent over to the commanders face
" afraid? " she asked and hissed. She always loved to scare people

Wolvesregion
October 28th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Raven laughed at that no one could control a hive! Unless it was a queen or king of her own kind
" my name's raven and I'm a HIVE! " she shouted the last word and had hovered above scar she growled again as her red eyes now returned tentacles formed around her and she had shark teeth when she grinned . She bent over to the commanders face
" afraid? " she asked and hissed. She always loved to scare people
Scar held her breath, then burst out laughing. "Scared? of you?" She gasped for breath."As if!" she stared at her wiping a tear from her eye. "Hive? Nice." She said pulling a knife out of her boot. "this knife has a liquid inside it then squirts into you and inserts into your blood stream by stab. demon or not it has the power to kill you, an agonizing slow death. so put those claws away darling and I'll be on my way." She smiled in an evil sort of way.

Leucos
October 28th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Scar held her breath, then burst out laughing. "Scared? of you?" She gasped for breath."As if!" she stared at her wiping a tear from her eye. "Hive? Nice." She said pulling a knife out of her boot. "this knife has a liquid inside it then squirts into you and inserts into your blood stream by stab. demon or not it has the power to kill you, an agonizing slow death. so put those claws away darling and I'll be on my way." She smiled in an evil sort of way.

Raven red eyes pointed upwards in shock for a moment she then growled as some things around her started to levitate
" you dare mock me?!?!?! " she shouted as her voice was completely demonic
She growled again
" I SWEAR " she yelled and snarled she then saw a normal person and smirked she aimed a hand at the person
" ASARATH MENTRION ZENTHOS! " she yelled again and the person burned and screamed in pain . She then took a deep breath she needed to control her anger more often . Her shadow tentacles vanished her blue eyes returned , she huffed and backed up into the shadows no one understood her and she definitely didn't like being laughed at
" go ahead laugh " she muttered and blended in with the shadows

Wolvesregion
October 28th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Raven red eyes pointed upwards in shock for a moment she then growled as some things around her started to levitate
" you dare mock me?!?!?! " she shouted as her voice was completely demonic
She growled again
" I SWEAR " she yelled and snarled she then saw a normal person and smirked she aimed a hand at the person
" ASARATH MENTRION ZENTHOS! " she yelled again and the person burned and screamed in pain . She then took a deep breath she needed to control her anger more often . Her shadow tentacles vanished her blue eyes returned , she huffed and backed up into the shadows no one understood her and she definitely didn't like being laughed at
" go ahead laugh " she muttered and blended in with the shadows
Scar stood there staring. She smiled again, she pulled out another knife and stuck it into her arm. "You should be numb for 48 hours in your left arm. I have a meeting to attend" and she disappeared.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2017, 10:27 PM
The warning!: the hive, cabel, vex and fallen are at our door! They have started a attack on the city. Taken have appeared in our walls, vex have appeared at our supply groups and cabel, hive and fallen have just begun entering our city though bombs and ships!

Celestial
@.: Blue Wishes:.
Aleka
You’re time has come the king arrives!

Winter nods slowly but his eyes glowed a bright purple when he saw something within the clouds than within seconds he roars “ get behind me!” He says as he summons a shield and almost immediately bombs hit the tower they were in.
Vex began shooting within the city along with the mighty roars of hive and fallen and cabel tanks has just broken though the walls. Different ships of all races have been seen along with on huge ship looking like everything each enemy had. It’s rockets aimed at the city and behind it a huge star like ship almost as big as the traveler.

Leucos
October 28th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Scar stood there staring. She smiled again, she pulled out another knife and stuck it into her arm. "You should be numb for 48 hours in your left arm. I have a meeting to attend" and she disappeared.

Raven winced as some black blood trickled down her arm she fell down and held her left arm which did feel numb . The demon had a tear down her cheek but mostly her eyes returned her demonic color , she snarled has her arm bled a few the only magic she did not know about was healing and that was sad .
" you stupid demon , never should have talked to that commander ! Your worthless ! " she shouted to herself . Raven sat there in anger and pain from the stabbing .

wren
October 28th, 2017, 10:34 PM
The warning!: the hive, cabel, vex and fallen are at our door! They have started a attack on the city. Taken have appeared in our walls, vex have appeared at our supply groups and cabel, hive and fallen have just begun entering our city though bombs and ships!

Celestial
@.: Blue Wishes:.
Aleka
You’re time has come the king arrives!

Winter nods slowly but his eyes glowed a bright purple when he saw something within the clouds than within seconds he roars “ get behind me!” He says as he summons a shield and almost immediately bombs hit the tower they were in.
Vex began shooting within the city along with the mighty roars of hive and fallen and cabel tanks has just broken though the walls. Different ships of all races have been seen along with on huge ship looking like everything each enemy had. It’s rockets aimed at the city and behind it a huge star like ship almost as big as the traveler.

[ How do I start? Felicity is the queen I believe, right that's the role lyou wanted me to do? Also I posted in the patrons if you wanted to check it out, the mention didn't work ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2017, 11:48 PM
[ How do I start? Felicity is the queen I believe, right that's the role lyou wanted me to do? Also I posted in the patrons if you wanted to check it out, the mention didn't work ]
You can start by either talking with the leader about that they have arrived or coming to him to report some if you wish :3 sorry was at work

Wolvesregion
October 29th, 2017, 06:34 AM
Scar was happy she had Winter there. She immediately ran out the door, not scared but determined. She ran right back up to the hive, and pulled out a knife. "Playtime." She muttered her voice now some kind of deeper lower voice. Hawkstar

:blue:
October 29th, 2017, 07:13 AM
(( I’m going out on a whim here and trying something- ))

Tord’s silver eyes scanned the city that he believed he was going into. This had almost seemed like an unplanned attack for him, and that drove him crazy, as it made his mind go wild in so many different directions. The co-commander was wrapped in a blue jacket, a few flashes of red flashing out in a few spots. He preferred to wear red in a lot of situations, just in case things got messy. It was amazing how many wounds he had hidden with that as well. Either way, he didn’t get many wounds, so it didn’t really matter to him. With a bit of stress leaking into him, he ran his hands through his hair, flattening the two clumps of hair that stuck up on his head for a moment, before they sprung back up. Sighing, he didn’t really know what to do, as the soldiers could take care of things for the current time, so he decided to maybe talk to the leader, his eyes scanning every doorway as he walked.
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2017, 08:41 AM
(( I’m going out on a whim here and trying something- ))

Tord’s silver eyes scanned the city that he believed he was going into. This had almost seemed like an unplanned attack for him, and that drove him crazy, as it made his mind go wild in so many different directions. The co-commander was wrapped in a blue jacket, a few flashes of red flashing out in a few spots. He preferred to wear red in a lot of situations, just in case things got messy. It was amazing how many wounds he had hidden with that as well. Either way, he didn’t get many wounds, so it didn’t really matter to him. With a bit of stress leaking into him, he ran his hands through his hair, flattening the two clumps of hair that stuck up on his head for a moment, before they sprung back up. Sighing, he didn’t really know what to do, as the soldiers could take care of things for the current time, so he decided to maybe talk to the leader, his eyes scanning every doorway as he walked.
Sasukewolf (madness)
” are you looking for me tord?” Asked a husky dark voice. It was the leader, the very man leading this attack and he seemed so calm about it. He was a very tall man a little over 6 feet and his tanned skin from his Mexican descendants of the past made his handsome figure into something exotic. He had one amber red eye which was normal however the other had the taken power within and had a small black and white flame burning in where his other eye should be. His hair a onyx color messy but neat in the same time, he also had a bit of beard going however it was small and more of a goatee than anything. He wore red legion amor and around his neck the golden banner of the house of kings and he wore a bright white glowing necklace around his neck. He smiles a kind smile to the man before him. “ let me guess this attack doesn’t seem planned to you?” He asks almost playfully

October 29th, 2017, 10:37 AM
” are you looking for me tord?” Asked a husky dark voice. It was the leader, the very man leading this attack and he seemed so calm about it. He was a very tall man a little over 6 feet and his tanned skin from his Mexican descendants of the past made his handsome figure into something exotic. He had one amber red eye which was normal however the other had the taken power within and had a small black and white flame burning in where his other eye should be. His hair a onyx color messy but neat in the same time, he also had a bit of beard going however it was small and more of a goatee than anything. He wore red legion amor and around his neck the golden banner of the house of kings and he wore a bright white glowing necklace around his neck. He smiles a kind smile to the man before him. “ let me guess this attack doesn’t seem planned to you?” He asks almost playfully

As Tord heard a voice, he wanted to tense up in surprise. However, he didn’t, as the feeling of fear had basically been washed away from him. It was surprising how that happened, but hey, he wasn’t complaining. It was nice to be practically numb most of the time. “Yes, I was,” the younger man responded, a thick accent coating his words. A Norwegian accent, at that. The shorter man turned around, looking at the leader, “And of course I think seems planned,” he said, sarcasm dripping into his words. “Of course not, it doesn’t really seem planned at all,” he said, his tone becoming stiff, and almost annoyed in a way. “Care to remind me why we charged into this so suddenly?” Leader or not, Tord didn’t care about the way he spoke to others, crossing his arms coldly.

Leucos
October 29th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Scar was happy she had Winter there. She immediately ran out the door, not scared but determined. She ran right back up to the hive, and pulled out a knife. "Playtime." She muttered her voice now some kind of deeper lower voice. Hawkstar

Raven growled as her arm was normal again her eyes where red and she had shadow tentacles shark like teeth
" ASARATH MENTRION ZENTHOS! " she yelled and her hands glowed black as she casted an spell that had a huge shadow fist and it slammed down on scar she laughed

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2017, 10:49 AM
As Tord heard a voice, he wanted to tense up in surprise. However, he didn’t, as the feeling of fear had basically been washed away from him. It was surprising how that happened, but hey, he wasn’t complaining. It was nice to be practically numb most of the time. “Yes, I was,” the younger man responded, a thick accent coating his words. A Norwegian accent, at that. The shorter man turned around, looking at the leader, “And of course I think seems planned,” he said, sarcasm dripping into his words. “Of course not, it doesn’t really seem planned at all,” he said, his tone becoming stiff, and almost annoyed in a way. “Care to remind me why we charged into this so suddenly?” Leader or not, Tord didn’t care about the way he spoke to others, crossing his arms coldly.
He laughs softly. “ yes yes I know it may seem rushed but it’s not. I can ensure you that this is all planned. “ he says calmly. “ I have been planning this for a while with the vex mind.” He says as he touches his necklace a bit. “ we attack on the day this storm hits and the spies have brought down the scans and everything that would be in our way. Now all we need to do is keep them busy for your little toy.” He says playfully. “ tell me how many days would it take to seal the traveler and all. Of course I know about the first hour and that will be enough to make them weak.” He says softly. He looks at him with a playful smile. “ of course. I know the risks from your teachings but it would be worth every minute of it.” He says as he begins to step forward a bit leaning in with a smile and a glow of his amber eyes and the flames moved a bit as he speaks in his low dark voice. “ don’t worry. As your leader and student I will bring victory and bring you back home. “

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Raven growled as her arm was normal again her eyes where red and she had shadow tentacles shark like teeth
" ASARATH MENTRION ZENTHOS! " she yelled and her hands glowed black as she casted an spell that had a huge shadow fist and it slammed down on scar she laughed
Winter growls loudly as the sheld begins to disappear and he begins to summon a flaming hammer and tosses it ravens way. “ stay away from her beast!!” He roars

Leucos
October 29th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Winter growls loudly as the sheld begins to disappear and he begins to summon a flaming hammer and tosses it ravens way. “ stay away from her beast!!” He roars

Raven was hit with the hammer as she lost all anger her eyes narrowed and she had an insect like growl from her throat her tentacles had rose upward some foam was escaping her mouth like a dog with rabbies . The demon roared loudly
" you shall now feel my rath! This beast has awakened ! " raven her voice was now two again one lighter one darker , she then had many dark orbs around her as well . ( did you get the message? About changing raven and keeping her as a hive?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Raven was hit with the hammer as she lost all anger her eyes narrowed and she had an insect like growl from her throat her tentacles had rose upward some foam was escaping her mouth like a dog with rabbies . The demon roared loudly
" you shall now feel my rath! This beast has awakened ! " raven her voice was now two again one lighter one darker , she then had many dark orbs around her as well . ( did you get the message? About changing raven and keeping her as a hive?)
yep! And yep!) Winter growls loudly “ no! I am the beast you fear! I am winter commander of the titans and your end!!!” He roars as electricity covers his body and he begins to run at her

Leucos
October 29th, 2017, 11:24 AM
yep! And yep!) Winter growls loudly “ no! I am the beast you fear! I am winter commander of the titans and your end!!!” He roars as electricity covers his body and he begins to run at her

Raven raised her eyebrow but laughed demonicaly she wasn't afraid of anything other than dying . Her dark orbs blasted at winter soon to be more and more. She then vanished from sight into the shadows as every thing around winter was dark
" I am one with the night you can't even see me! Why are you so hopeful? Disgusting " raven snarled her orbs now changed into millions of red cubes and dashed at winter but the hive was no where to be found .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Raven raised her eyebrow but laughed demonicaly she wasn't afraid of anything other than dying . Her dark orbs blasted at winter soon to be more and more. She then vanished from sight into the shadows as every thing around winter was dark
" I am one with the night you can't even see me! Why are you so hopeful? Disgusting " raven snarled her orbs now changed into millions of red cubes and dashed at winter but the hive was no where to be found .
He laughs softly “ I don’t need to see you to end you!” He suddenly slams the ground and bolts of electricity suddenly goes everywhere hitting anything and anyone in his range

Leucos
October 29th, 2017, 11:45 AM
He laughs softly “ I don’t need to see you to end you!” He suddenly slams the ground and bolts of electricity suddenly goes everywhere hitting anything and anyone in his range

Emedietly raven screamed as she was being shocked to death the shadows vanished as her cloaked self fell down to the ground . She has many electric bolts on her body as smoke rose from her , she was to weak to do anything even use her spells.
' Impossible ' She thought and her red eyes now returned to her soft blue ones she held her chest as she looked up at winter she was a girl as well some where underneath that darkness was a child.
" y-you....will...kill...some..one...who was once a child And Loving? .. " she said weakly she needed to get to safety and quick she then vanished in a orb not to be seen.
little raven was giggling as she ran around her mother who laughed as she saw her daughter be so silly. Her mother picked her up and hugged her and raven hugged back she never used to be a monster .
Suddenly her mother was destroyed by a titan and that is when raven has her darkness she screamed so loud that some humans and one titan has been killed

Wolvesregion
October 29th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Emedietly raven screamed as she was being shocked to death the shadows vanished as her cloaked self fell down to the ground . She has many electric bolts on her body as smoke rose from her , she was to weak to do anything even use her spells.
' Impossible ' She thought and her red eyes now returned to her soft blue ones she held her chest as she looked up at winter she was a girl as well some where underneath that darkness was a child.
" y-you....will...kill...some..one...who was once a child And Loving? .. " she said weakly she needed to get to safety and quick she then vanished in a orb not to be seen.
little raven was giggling as she ran around her mother who laughed as she saw her daughter be so silly. Her mother picked her up and hugged her and raven hugged back she never used to be a monster .
Suddenly her mother was destroyed by a titan and that is when raven has her darkness she screamed so loud that some humans and one titan has been killed
@Saukewolf (madness)
(sorry i was at church)
\She nodded a thank to Winter, she had not had time to grab her knife to fight off the hive because she was already being smashed by a hammer. She walked to Winter, her hair swinging behind her. "Thanks." She muttered standing beside him.

As she watched Raven, wondered what she meant, but yes, no matter how cruel it sounded she would kill a child. no matter what backstory, she was a commander she wasn't supposed to show weakness yet, she had to be saved. Instead of being grumpy about it she said thanks and faced that she wasn't the strongest, she needed time. She was only a child and was a commander. What if this wasn't right? She tried not to thinkk about things that way and watched Winters back.

October 29th, 2017, 05:36 PM
He laughs softly. “ yes yes I know it may seem rushed but it’s not. I can ensure you that this is all planned. “ he says calmly. “ I have been planning this for a while with the vex mind.” He says as he touches his necklace a bit. “ we attack on the day this storm hits and the spies have brought down the scans and everything that would be in our way. Now all we need to do is keep them busy for your little toy.” He says playfully. “ tell me how many days would it take to seal the traveler and all. Of course I know about the first hour and that will be enough to make them weak.” He says softly. He looks at him with a playful smile. “ of course. I know the risks from your teachings but it would be worth every minute of it.” He says as he begins to step forward a bit leaning in with a smile and a glow of his amber eyes and the flames moved a bit as he speaks in his low dark voice. “ don’t worry. As your leader and student I will bring victory and bring you back home. “

Tord narrowed his eyes. “A vex mind,” he repeated, his voice not showing any emotion. “It never came to your mind to try and say anything to anyone else?” He muttered, a bit of annoyance building up in him. Sighing, he let that go for the time being. Not listening for the next couple of moments, he turned back in as he heard the leader discuss the traveler. “I can’t exactly say for sure, but several days, maybe less,” he said, running the calculations in his head. He found it hilarious that this man had become leader, but, well, he was young enough as is. Tord, That is, not the leader. That was not something he really needed to focus on right now. As the leader leaned in, the small Norwegian narrowed his eyes, waiting to see what he would say, and as he spoke, Tord resisted the urge to laugh. “You do that,” he said simply, his voice lacking any emotion as he stood there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Tord narrowed his eyes. “A vex mind,” he repeated, his voice not showing any emotion. “It never came to your mind to try and say anything to anyone else?” He muttered, a bit of annoyance building up in him. Sighing, he let that go for the time being. Not listening for the next couple of moments, he turned back in as he heard the leader discuss the traveler. “I can’t exactly say for sure, but several days, maybe less,” he said, running the calculations in his head. He found it hilarious that this man had become leader, but, well, he was young enough as is. Tord, That is, not the leader. That was not something he really needed to focus on right now. As the leader leaned in, the small Norwegian narrowed his eyes, waiting to see what he would say, and as he spoke, Tord resisted the urge to laugh. “You do that,” he said simply, his voice lacking any emotion as he stood there.
He smiles “ I will and I will show you all. That I am indeed worthy of you.” He says as he begins to playfully touch his cheek softly while smiling. “ a vex mind is nothing compared to you. My dear~ you are far more stronger and more smarter than any vex I’ve known the reason I didn’t speak with you is because I wanted to show you that I can lead a army in your name. “ his eye glowed dangerously as he presses his head against his “ you are the reason I stand here. You can’t be compared to some robot mind so easily “ he say as he moves back “ so trust me “ he says simply as he begins to walk past him

October 29th, 2017, 06:57 PM
He smiles “ I will and I will show you all. That I am indeed worthy of you.” He says as he begins to playfully touch his cheek softly while smiling. “ a vex mind is nothing compared to you. My dear~ you are far more stronger and more smarter than any vex I’ve known the reason I didn’t speak with you is because I wanted to show you that I can lead a army in your name. “ his eye glowed dangerously as he presses his head against his “ you are the reason I stand here. You can’t be compared to some robot mind so easily “ he say as he moves back “ so trust me “ he says simply as he begins to walk past him

Tord narrowed his eyes as he felt the leader touch his cheek. Physical contact, the one thing he despised. Well, there were other things he despised, but that took the top of the list. He didn’t know what the leader was trying here, but he didn’t exactly want to know. “You want to lead an army in my name?” He repeated slowly, but said nothing. He could lead his own army in his own name, but he wasn’t going to say anything. “I will,” he murmured, before noticing that the other man was starting to walk past him. “Now where are you going?” He asked, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms, honey-brown strands of hair shifting as he moved.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Tord narrowed his eyes as he felt the leader touch his cheek. Physical contact, the one thing he despised. Well, there were other things he despised, but that took the top of the list. He didn’t know what the leader was trying here, but he didn’t exactly want to know. “You want to lead an army in my name?” He repeated slowly, but said nothing. He could lead his own army in his own name, but he wasn’t going to say anything. “I will,” he murmured, before noticing that the other man was starting to walk past him. “Now where are you going?” He asked, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms, honey-brown strands of hair shifting as he moved.
he laughs softly “ so jealous but if you must know. I’m going out or just to find the queens and maybe flirt a little like I did to you. But it seems you’re jealous of the vex mind so I’m going to give you some space.” He says playfully as he begins to turn around. “ unless you want me to stay with you? You’re choice dear~” He says playfully .:Blue Wishes:.

October 30th, 2017, 02:59 PM
he laughs softly “ so jealous but if you must know. I’m going out or just to find the queens and maybe flirt a little like I did to you. But it seems you’re jealous of the vex mind so I’m going to give you some space.” He says playfully as he begins to turn around. “ unless you want me to stay with you? You’re choice dear~” He says playfully .:Blue Wishes:.

“I’m not jealous,” Tord said quickly, narrowing his eyes as he looked at the other male. “I’m staying with you,” He sighed, “But not because of jealousy, but instead your own safety,” he said quickly, crossing his covered arms. Wow, how some people could be, thinking that you had a crush on them, or were jealous, when instead you were just thinking logically. Well, maybe that was how the world would always be. “Side note,” he added quickly, “Don’t call me dear,” he said coldly, sighing as he watched the leader now to see what he would do.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2017, 03:18 PM
“I’m not jealous,” Tord said quickly, narrowing his eyes as he looked at the other male. “I’m staying with you,” He sighed, “But not because of jealousy, but instead your own safety,” he said quickly, crossing his covered arms. Wow, how some people could be, thinking that you had a crush on them, or were jealous, when instead you were just thinking logically. Well, maybe that was how the world would always be. “Side note,” he added quickly, “Don’t call me dear,” he said coldly, sighing as he watched the leader now to see what he would do.
He laughs softly. “ I’m just teasing my friend or should I call you amor~” he says playfully as he begins to walk but all of the sudden a vex robot appears behind them getting ready to shoot but within seconds Sasuke grabs it’s head his eyes glowing as black and white flames over come the robot making it his. He sends it off with a wave of his hand and laughs softly. “ now the vex mind is mad and a bit jealous because of you. “ he says as he looks down at the necklace holding it with glowing eyes soon he let’s go of it. “ my... I wonder....” he says softly to himself as he begins to look at tord. “ ..... no we’ll go to the roof. I have a feeling someone fun will be coming for me.” He says now in his dark husky voice as he begins to walk past Him his eyes serious and alert now ... he looked like a leader.

October 30th, 2017, 08:38 PM
He laughs softly. “ I’m just teasing my friend or should I call you amor~” he says playfully as he begins to walk but all of the sudden a vex robot appears behind them getting ready to shoot but within seconds Sasuke grabs it’s head his eyes glowing as black and white flames over come the robot making it his. He sends it off with a wave of his hand and laughs softly. “ now the vex mind is mad and a bit jealous because of you. “ he says as he looks down at the necklace holding it with glowing eyes soon he let’s go of it. “ my... I wonder....” he says softly to himself as he begins to look at tord. “ ..... no we’ll go to the roof. I have a feeling someone fun will be coming for me.” He says now in his dark husky voice as he begins to walk past Him his eyes serious and alert now ... he looked like a leader.

Tord made a sort of growl, narrowing his eyes. He was not one for being called anything other than his name or co-commander. He was ready to fight as he saw the vex appear behind them, but slightly relaxed as the leader took care of everything. “Wowie,” He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. “Like I care,” he said coldly. He was dead silent as he followed the leader, just plain confused for the time being. It was nice to know he looked like a leader however, just staying quiet for the time being.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Tord made a sort of growl, narrowing his eyes. He was not one for being called anything other than his name or co-commander. He was ready to fight as he saw the vex appear behind them, but slightly relaxed as the leader took care of everything. “Wowie,” He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. “Like I care,” he said coldly. He was dead silent as he followed the leader, just plain confused for the time being. It was nice to know he looked like a leader however, just staying quiet for the time being.
His eyes glowed a bit, when he heard some alarms and he begins to sigh softly. “ I knew it. That fox just had to start now. “ he says coldly as he looks at tord “ get your men to the source now. Whatever happens you stay with me but... no I’ll have my taken find the queens.” He orders as he begins to walk a bit faster as he waves his hand summoning a taken witch right by them. “ find the queens now tell them to come to me.” He orders. The witch hisses softly and nods as it quickly flouts off. Sasuke opens the door to his room and begins to walk in immediately. “ that mutt is here. That man is here!” He says with a growl as he begins to walk towards a safe and begins to open it roughly showing many powerful weapons. “ ..... commander. Stay close to me. Whatever happens make sure that cage seals the power immediately is this understood?” He says as he begins to load up a pulse rifle known as red death.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 10:02 PM
His eyes glowed a bit, when he heard some alarms and he begins to sigh softly. “ I knew it. That fox just had to start now. “ he says coldly as he looks at tord “ get your men to the source now. Whatever happens you stay with me but... no I’ll have my taken find the queens.” He orders as he begins to walk a bit faster as he waves his hand summoning a taken witch right by them. “ find the queens now tell them to come to me.” He orders. The witch hisses softly and nods as it quickly flouts off. Sasuke opens the door to his room and begins to walk in immediately. “ that mutt is here. That man is here!” He says with a growl as he begins to walk towards a safe and begins to open it roughly showing many powerful weapons. “ ..... commander. Stay close to me. Whatever happens make sure that cage seals the power immediately is this understood?” He says as he begins to load up a pulse rifle known as red death.

Your on so may i?)
Raven teleported behind the intruder she was sure it was winter . Her blue eyes now red shadow tentacles formed shark like teeth now showed
" NO ONE HARMS MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS! " she yelled and a tentacle wrapped around the intruders neck her demonic growl and voice now threatening and many red cubes formed around her
" never harm my kind! " raven hissed as she had four red demon eyes ( is sasuke a hive?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Your on so may i?)
Raven teleported behind the intruder she was sure it was winter . Her blue eyes now red shadow tentacles formed shark like teeth now showed
" NO ONE HARMS MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS! " she snarled and a tentacle wrapped around the intruders neck her demonic growl and voice now threatening and many red cubes formed around her
" never harm my kind! " raven hissed as she had four red demon eyes ( is sasuke a hive?)
XD no he’s a former guardian who lost his life and gain the powers of the taken king so he is technically hive but not fully)

The man quickly turns around it wasn’t winter, it was a hunter with sky blue eyes and sun colored hair. His eyes glowed as flames covered his body and he managed to shot the tentacle with his flaming pistol. He growls “ than you should have left us be! “ he roars as he begins to shoot at her and the cubes

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 10:21 PM
XD no he’s a former guardian who lost his life and gain the powers of the taken king so he is technically hive but not fully)

The man quickly turns around it wasn’t winter, it was a hunter with sky blue eyes and sun colored hair. His eyes glowed as flames covered his body and he managed to shot the tentacle with his flaming pistol. He growls “ than you should have left us be! “ he roars as he begins to shoot at her and the cubes

Oh well good to know ..)
Raven screeched as her tentacle was in flames but luckily another regenerated since she now learned healing magic and was a quick learner. The beast growled as she had a black shield in front of her the cubes aimed for the hunter
" we deserve to live! It's you who should leave us be! " she snarled and her hands glowed a dark purple mixed with black. Her hood covered her face
" ASARATH MENTRION ZENTHOS! " she yelled and the place around them started to shake and rumble the floor had broke and a huge rock had hit the hunter " most of us who are hives never used to be beasts " raven added

October 31st, 2017, 04:52 AM

Tord was dead silent, raising an eyebrow, and murmuring something into the side of his ear. A microphone of a sort, if you want to call it that. Either way, it was basically relaying orders to all of Tord’s men. He just followed in silence for the time being, his silver eyes not moving from the other male. Orders. That was when his mind started to work again. “Yes sir,” he said, nodding. How he had gone to tossing away Sasuke’s flirting to obeying his every order, the man didn’t know, just taking out his own, somewhat puny compared to the leader’s gun, but nonetheless powerful. He just stood there for now, waiting to see what the leader did.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 05:44 AM
Tord was dead silent, raising an eyebrow, and murmuring something into the side of his ear. A microphone of a sort, if you want to call it that. Either way, it was basically relaying orders to all of Tord’s men. He just followed in silence for the time being, his silver eyes not moving from the other male. Orders. That was when his mind started to work again. “Yes sir,” he said, nodding. How he had gone to tossing away Sasuke’s flirting to obeying his every order, the man didn’t know, just taking out his own, somewhat puny compared to the leader’s gun, but nonetheless powerful. He just stood there for now, waiting to see what the leader did.
He eventually stops hearing roars and the sound of gunshots. He growls “ is someone up there?” He asks coldly as he walks putting his gun on his back and sword at his side. His eyes glowed dangerously when the ship began to shake “ a hive...” he growls as he looks at tord. “ go find the queens my taken has probably been killed by now. Find them and come back to me at the roof as soon as you can. I will not have my best die so easily. “ he says as he begins to take out his pulse rifle and begins to hand it to him. “ take this that man is a close range fighter when needed and that’s what I do best because of you mi amor. Don’t die that’s a order.” He says calmly as his eyes glowed

October 31st, 2017, 10:43 AM
He eventually stops hearing roars and the sound of gunshots. He growls “ is someone up there?” He asks coldly as he walks putting his gun on his back and sword at his side. His eyes glowed dangerously when the ship began to shake “ a hive...” he growls as he looks at tord. “ go find the queens my taken has probably been killed by now. Find them and come back to me at the roof as soon as you can. I will not have my best die so easily. “ he says as he begins to take out his pulse rifle and begins to hand it to him. “ take this that man is a close range fighter when needed and that’s what I do best because of you mi amor. Don’t die that’s a order.” He says calmly as his eyes glowed

Tord narrowed his eyes for a moment, but nodded. He listened to the leader quietly, a little confused, yet not saying anything. "Queens..." he murmured, before nodding curtly. "Yes sir!" he said. "And trust me, I wasn't dying anytime soon," he laughed, before turning around and beginning to run.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2017, 10:50 AM
Tord narrowed his eyes for a moment, but nodded. He listened to the leader quietly, a little confused, yet not saying anything. "Queens..." he murmured, before nodding curtly. "Yes sir!" he said. "And trust me, I wasn't dying anytime soon," he laughed, before turning around and beginning to run.
He nods slowly “ ... good” he says as his eyes glowed and white and black flames covered him as he immediately takes off running.

Naruto growls as he jumps back his eyes glowing purple as a void bow appears in his hand “ no you took everything from us! Thus you die!” He roars as he shoots a bolt of void hitting one of the cubes however void snakes came out of the orb and began to stick to anything nearby sucking away their life and blinding them