PDA

View Full Version : jules' everything fiiinder

loupnoir
October 27th, 2017, 08:31 PM
hi everyone!! since i've finally returned, i'm wanting to, of course, roleplay- and so i need a few things before i get started!! .. basically all kits (also, don't be afraid to ask to roleplay! :heartbounce: )
keep an eye out, as i often add more.
(ps: if u need anything tell me I can make you characters for relationships at ANY time)

absolutely necessary, wanted, would appreciate

thunderclan
briarkit (https://rainplan.weebly.com/briarkit.html)
friend ~rattlesnake~
parent(s) (0/-)
sibling(s) (0/-)

riverclan
robinkit (https://rainplan.weebly.com/robinkit.html)
gang (0/-)
adoptive mother (0/1)
father (0/1)
future mentor (0/1)
future dark forest mentor (0/1)
sibling(s) (0/-)
bullies (0/-)

shadowclan
sagekit (https://rainplan.weebly.com/sagekit.html)
mother (0/1)
father (0/1)
sibling(s) (0/-)
bullies (0/-)
MENTOR!!![B] (0/1)
starclan mentor (0/1)

windclan
n/a

skyclan
beekit (https://rainplan.weebly.com/beekit.html)
mom mompaws
friend ~rattlesnake~
sibling PeaFlower
[B]father (0/1) (MUST BE A LONER/ROGUE OR OUTSIDER OF ANY KIND)
bullies for disability (0/-)

outsiders
n/a

mvoxhu
October 28th, 2017, 03:21 AM
if you give me a bit of time, i’ll be able to make an adoptive mother for bee?? he’s so precious i just can’t help myself c,:

Momotaro
October 28th, 2017, 03:56 AM
Wheatfur, (http://snek245.weebly.com/wheatfur.html) for Briarkit's freind,

And Hopekit (http://snek245.weebly.com/hopekit.html) For Bee's best friend? Maybe they meet when apprentices when Hope sneaks out of camp, and so does bee, and they meet in seastones?

Or not, maybe Hope just decides to sneak in Skyclan territory because he's just really fed up with life.

mvoxhu
October 28th, 2017, 09:35 AM
Name:
pipitchirp
➥ former name➟ pipitpaw, pipitkit
➥ name meaning➟ pipit - a small bird with a long tail / chirp - for her sing-song voice

Role:
beekit's adoptive mother

Sex:
female
➥ gender identity➟ cis female

Sexuality:
bisexual
➥ romantic preference➟ biromantic; no gender preference

Appearance:
Though she was born the runt of the litter, today's Pipitchirp is a rather large, tall cat with a narrow frame, body on the longer side of things, big paws and a long tail. Though she is towering, her build is definitely more willowy and elegant than beefy and intimidating. She has a boxy muzzle with the bridge of the nose being a bit pronounced, and triangular ears with rounded tips. She is covered with short, sleek brown fur that is dark as a bear's at her head, legs, and along her back, but more of a tan or cream in other spots. The she-cat has short, white whiskers and a dark nose. Her eyes are large, round, staring, and a soft pale green.
Pipitchirp carries herself with clear confidence and control, never rushing about unless it's an emergency and hardly ever showing any nervous ticks even in the worst of conditions, barring illness or injury to her. Jerky movements are not her style, she prefers to maneuver herself with grace. She sure seems like she knows what she's doing. Her fur is almost always perfectly tidy; though she isn't the type to freak over a little mud, she likes to stay presentable whenever possible, a trait she possessed even as a kit. Her voice is an in between one, not too deep, not too high. She typically speaks with a level, patient tone, and adds just enough emphasis onto things that need it.

Personality:
caring | good-natured | motherly | sensitive | vulnerable | warm | stoic

caring➟ displaying kindness and concern for others.

"are you feeling okay?"

➥ it is not unknown that pipitchirp has a compassion often lost on her reserved clanmates. caring sometimes dissolves into what skyclan views as needless worry and annoying prodding -- she likes to ask how others are doing and ensure that a good day remains that way. she enjoys divulging in idle conversation with others, just to hear about their patrols or hunts or gripes with other cats. it is hard getting skyclan cats to open up but she tries, at least.

good-natured➟ kind, friendly, and patient.

"it's okay! i know you didn't mean to."

➥ despite what others consider unnecessary and somewhat frivolous -- it's hard to ignore how delightful her sisterly nature is. she radiates a sense of kindness that is not lost on those that are so unused to it. she enjoys making friends with others, clanmate or not, and many outsiders mourn the fact they may one day cross her in battle. she is genuinely just good; it is hard to imagine her being hostile or plain rude, even if she was given good reason to be.

motherly➟ of, resembling, or characteristic of a mother, especially in being caring, protective, and kind.

"make sure you eat."

➥ pipitchirp has a habit of being a little bit of a mother -- she would make a good one, eventually -- often reminding hard-working apprentices and warriors to eat and get enough rest. she is especially good with little ones, firm enough to earn respect, but meek enough to be loved by kits and apprentices. she is incredibly patient with others, but stern when trying to tell others to take care of themselves; it comes from a place of utter love, which is needed in a camp where warriors often ignore how they are doing.

sensitive➟ having or displaying a quick and delicate appreciation of others' feelings.

"i know this is hard on you. if you need anything, just let me know, okay?"

➥ the warrior is rather empathetic. not just with her own friends and colleagues, but to those outside of skyclan as well. she notices when emotions change or something is awry - it is a skill she has mastered living in a colony where others keep their feelings hidden - and seems quite in tune with it. if someone is suffering, it seems she tends to suffer too. if someone is hostile, it seems to really hurt. she wears her heart on her figurative sleeve.

vulnerable➟ susceptible to physical or emotional attack or harm.

"i didn't hear you sneak up, i'm sorry --"

➥ it is common knowledge that pipitchirp cannot hear very well, a trait she has carried from birth. this sometimes makes it difficult for her to go about her warrior duties -- she is not allowed to be stationed as guard, and it is rather easy to accidentally sneak up on her. others can take advantage as well, despite the risk of invasion or predators, as it's not difficult to talk about her behind her back because, well, she probably won't be able to hear it. while she operates as a normal cat regardless, and is a rather talented hunter and tracker, she is still threatened by ambush, even if it's just an innocent cat coming up behind her to ask a question.

skittish➟ excitable or easily scared.

"eep! don't do that!"

➥ because of her hearing difficulties, the she-cat is a tad jumpy. it is easy to startle her, especially if she doesn't notice your approach. it is the only time you might get a snap out of her, though it's more likely she'll leap out of her skin, or just shrink into herself in defense. try to be careful while coming toward her -- always where she can see you, or harolding your presence loudly enough that she can be alerted without getting startled.

stoic➟ a person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.

"i'm alright! don't worry about me!"

➥ a bit hypocritical, due to the fact she likes to nose herself into other's affairs, pipitchirp is not one to relinquish how she is feeling very easily. she will ignore her own injuries, sicknesses, pains -- just to ensure that others are taken care of first. the warrior is last in her list of priorities, which may prove fatal in times of crisis within the clan, considering she just won't openly admit when something is horribly wrong with her. she just doesn't want others to worry about her. so she pushes through her aches with a forced smile.

Other/Questions: (; i like her already

Plot Ideas?: hmm. i can't really think of anything...
julean

loupnoir
October 28th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Name:
pipitchirp
➥ former name➟ pipitpaw, pipitkit
➥ name meaning➟ pipit - a small bird with a long tail / chirp - for her sing-song voice

Role:
beekit's adoptive mother

Sex:
female
➥ gender identity➟ cis female

Sexuality:
bisexual
➥ romantic preference➟ biromantic; no gender preference

Appearance:
Though she was born the runt of the litter, today's Pipitchirp is a rather large, tall cat with a narrow frame, body on the longer side of things, big paws and a long tail. Though she is towering, her build is definitely more willowy and elegant than beefy and intimidating. She has a boxy muzzle with the bridge of the nose being a bit pronounced, and triangular ears with rounded tips. She is covered with short, sleek brown fur that is dark as a bear's at her head, legs, and along her back, but more of a tan or cream in other spots. The she-cat has short, white whiskers and a dark nose. Her eyes are large, round, staring, and a soft pale green.
Pipitchirp carries herself with clear confidence and control, never rushing about unless it's an emergency and hardly ever showing any nervous ticks even in the worst of conditions, barring illness or injury to her. Jerky movements are not her style, she prefers to maneuver herself with grace. She sure seems like she knows what she's doing. Her fur is almost always perfectly tidy; though she isn't the type to freak over a little mud, she likes to stay presentable whenever possible, a trait she possessed even as a kit. Her voice is an in between one, not too deep, not too high. She typically speaks with a level, patient tone, and adds just enough emphasis onto things that need it.

Personality:
caring | good-natured | motherly | sensitive | vulnerable | warm | stoic

caring➟ displaying kindness and concern for others.

"are you feeling okay?"

➥ it is not unknown that pipitchirp has a compassion often lost on her reserved clanmates. caring sometimes dissolves into what skyclan views as needless worry and annoying prodding -- she likes to ask how others are doing and ensure that a good day remains that way. she enjoys divulging in idle conversation with others, just to hear about their patrols or hunts or gripes with other cats. it is hard getting skyclan cats to open up but she tries, at least.

good-natured➟ kind, friendly, and patient.

"it's okay! i know you didn't mean to."

➥ despite what others consider unnecessary and somewhat frivolous -- it's hard to ignore how delightful her sisterly nature is. she radiates a sense of kindness that is not lost on those that are so unused to it. she enjoys making friends with others, clanmate or not, and many outsiders mourn the fact they may one day cross her in battle. she is genuinely just good; it is hard to imagine her being hostile or plain rude, even if she was given good reason to be.

motherly➟ of, resembling, or characteristic of a mother, especially in being caring, protective, and kind.

"make sure you eat."

➥ pipitchirp has a habit of being a little bit of a mother -- she would make a good one, eventually -- often reminding hard-working apprentices and warriors to eat and get enough rest. she is especially good with little ones, firm enough to earn respect, but meek enough to be loved by kits and apprentices. she is incredibly patient with others, but stern when trying to tell others to take care of themselves; it comes from a place of utter love, which is needed in a camp where warriors often ignore how they are doing.

sensitive➟ having or displaying a quick and delicate appreciation of others' feelings.

"i know this is hard on you. if you need anything, just let me know, okay?"

➥ the warrior is rather empathetic. not just with her own friends and colleagues, but to those outside of skyclan as well. she notices when emotions change or something is awry - it is a skill she has mastered living in a colony where others keep their feelings hidden - and seems quite in tune with it. if someone is suffering, it seems she tends to suffer too. if someone is hostile, it seems to really hurt. she wears her heart on her figurative sleeve.

vulnerable➟ susceptible to physical or emotional attack or harm.

"i didn't hear you sneak up, i'm sorry --"

➥ it is common knowledge that pipitchirp cannot hear very well, a trait she has carried from birth. this sometimes makes it difficult for her to go about her warrior duties -- she is not allowed to be stationed as guard, and it is rather easy to accidentally sneak up on her. others can take advantage as well, despite the risk of invasion or predators, as it's not difficult to talk about her behind her back because, well, she probably won't be able to hear it. while she operates as a normal cat regardless, and is a rather talented hunter and tracker, she is still threatened by ambush, even if it's just an innocent cat coming up behind her to ask a question.

skittish➟ excitable or easily scared.

"eep! don't do that!"

➥ because of her hearing difficulties, the she-cat is a tad jumpy. it is easy to startle her, especially if she doesn't notice your approach. it is the only time you might get a snap out of her, though it's more likely she'll leap out of her skin, or just shrink into herself in defense. try to be careful while coming toward her -- always where she can see you, or harolding your presence loudly enough that she can be alerted without getting startled.

stoic➟ a person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.

"i'm alright! don't worry about me!"

➥ a bit hypocritical, due to the fact she likes to nose herself into other's affairs, pipitchirp is not one to relinquish how she is feeling very easily. she will ignore her own injuries, sicknesses, pains -- just to ensure that others are taken care of first. the warrior is last in her list of priorities, which may prove fatal in times of crisis within the clan, considering she just won't openly admit when something is horribly wrong with her. she just doesn't want others to worry about her. so she pushes through her aches with a forced smile.

Other/Questions: (; i like her already

Plot Ideas?: hmm. i can't really think of anything...
julean

i love her!! she'll make a great adoptive mom!!

plot idea: considering the fact that beekit's real father left shortly after bee's mother's death (curry, ran over on thunderpath) im assuming that we could begin on skyclan territory when pipit finds bee stranded and clearly near starvation somewhere in the territory? if thats alright.

loupnoir
October 28th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Wheatfur, (http://snek245.weebly.com/wheatfur.html) for Briarkit's freind,

And Hopekit (http://snek245.weebly.com/hopekit.html) For Bee's best friend? Maybe they meet when apprentices when Hope sneaks out of camp, and so does bee, and they meet in seastones?

Or not, maybe Hope just decides to sneak in Skyclan territory because he's just really fed up with life.

thats perfect for briarkit!!

because of beekit's disability, i dont think he'll become an app anytime soon. so, that being said, perhaps hope just sneaky wEEKies his way into skyclan territory and bumps into beekit? (this would have to take place during the timeframe in which beekit is still an orphaned rogue, living on his own in skyclan territory BEFORE pipit finds him.)

PeaFlower
October 28th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Hum, well, I don't have a cat in either of the main clans for now, safe for two kits who I haven't rp'd with yet. (I have trouble with the whole "jump right in like your oc has always been part of the clan, no questions asked" business. Maybe I'll come around, eventually.)

But I have a cat name Peakit/Peapaw/Peaflower, that I want to get into Skyclan, (I never realized my username could be a WC name until I registered on that site. So I made an oc.) who could maybe be one of Beekit's littermate ?
Otherwise I don't have much to offer ... I mean, I have a lot of oc's but I'm not sure I can manage them yet. I only recently got back into rping.
But I really want to rp with people.
If you're not interested in littermates I guess I could make an effort and try to use at least one of my other oc's to be briarkit's parent.

Here's my charahub page, I haven't finished my character site yet.
(They're both WIPs, especially since charahub keeps bugging and lagging.)

Peakit : https://charahub.com/character/1177939/Peaflower

loupnoir
October 28th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Hum, well, I don't have a cat in either of the main clans for now, safe for two kits who I haven't rp'd with yet. (I have trouble with the whole "jump right in like your oc has always been part of the clan, no questions asked" business. Maybe I'll come around, eventually.)

But I have a cat name Peakit/Peapaw/Peaflower, that I want to get into Skyclan, (I never realized my username could be a WC name until I registered on that site. So I made an oc.) who could maybe be one of Beekit's littermate ?
Otherwise I don't have much to offer ... I mean, I have a lot of oc's but I'm not sure I can manage them yet. I only recently got back into rping.
But I really want to rp with people.
If you're not interested in littermates I guess I could make an effort and try to use at least one of my other oc's to be briarkit's parent.

Here's my charahub page, I haven't finished my character site yet.
(They're both WIPs, especially since charahub keeps bugging and lagging.)

Peakit : https://charahub.com/character/1177939/Peaflower

yes, of course!! considering pipit would have to have already had kits, i guess pea could be one of pipit's kits?? i think it would be great :0

mvoxhu
October 28th, 2017, 02:56 PM
i love her!! she'll make a great adoptive mom!!

plot idea: considering the fact that beekit's real father left shortly after bee's mother's death (curry, ran over on thunderpath) im assuming that we could begin on skyclan territory when pipit finds bee stranded and clearly near starvation somewhere in the territory? if thats alright.

i'm glad that you like her!!

i love the idea! hit me up when you'd like to start <3

Momotaro
October 28th, 2017, 03:00 PM
thats perfect for briarkit!!

because of beekit's disability, i dont think he'll become an app anytime soon. so, that being said, perhaps hope just sneaky wEEKies his way into skyclan territory and bumps into beekit? (this would have to take place during the timeframe in which beekit is still an orphaned rogue, living on his own in skyclan territory BEFORE pipit finds him.)
Perfect! When should we start?

loupnoir
October 28th, 2017, 03:08 PM
i'm glad that you like her!!

i love the idea! hit me up when you'd like to start <3

Perfect! When should we start?

i think pipit should find hope and bee out in the skyclan territory? meaning, snake, we can start now. who should go first?

PeaFlower
October 28th, 2017, 03:12 PM
yes, of course!! considering pipit would have to have already had kits, i guess pea could be one of pipit's kits?? i think it would be great :0

Well, I guess she could be one of Pipitchirp's kits but ... that's more for memepaws to decide. I don't know if they planned on giving their oc biological kits.
Or she could be another abandoned kit she found. Whatever's the best.

Momotaro
October 28th, 2017, 03:19 PM
i think pipit should find hope and bee out in the skyclan territory? meaning, snake, we can start now. who should go first?
I am going to sleep now, so i can start tomoerow?
I live in britian, im sorry.

mvoxhu
October 28th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Well, I guess she could be one of Pipitchirp's kits but ... that's more for memepaws to decide. I don't know if they planned on giving their oc biological kits.

pipit can have a peakit as her biological kit, i don't mind! the other kits she would've had could have been stillborn or something, unless someone else wishes to have pipit as their momma c;

loupnoir
October 28th, 2017, 03:34 PM
pipit can have a hopekit as her biological kit, i don't mind! the other kits she would've had could have been stillborn or something, unless someone else wishes to have pipit as their momma c;
hopekit isnt theirs, peakit is- confusion, aha
anyways we can start- would you like me to or?

I am going to sleep now, so i can start tomoerow?
I live in britian, im sorry.
ofc!! ,, im a bit desperate atm so im afraid ill start with pipit discovering bee BUT ill come up with something !!

looks like biological, then?? :3

mvoxhu
October 28th, 2017, 03:46 PM
hopekit isnt theirs, peakit is- confusion, aha
anyways we can start- would you like me to or?

oh heck, sorry! i just got muddled up there - haha.
would you mind starting? i feel as if it would be better <3

loupnoir
October 28th, 2017, 03:49 PM
yes of course!! give me a moment!! will let you know when i get done

PeaFlower
October 28th, 2017, 03:49 PM
pipit can have a hopekit as her biological kit, i don't mind! the other kits she would've had could have been stillborn or something, unless someone else wishes to have pipit as their momma c;

As julean said, it's Peakit, but I understand the confusion ^^"
And that's alright with me. The stillborn siblings could also serve as a way to explain Peakit's tendency to get minor illnesses or have some physical weaknesses.

Whoops, just saw that. As I said, it's okay ^^

looks like biological, then?? :3

Yup. :p

loupnoir
October 28th, 2017, 05:05 PM
bump
briarkit needs some parents

loupnoir
November 7th, 2017, 04:39 PM
bump & updates