Zan Partizanne
November 21st, 2016, 12:43 PM
(okie u wanna be Lunala as well?)

aleka!
November 21st, 2016, 03:07 PM
Dang I want to play Sun and Moon so badly XD

HwangHarin
November 21st, 2016, 03:10 PM
Ok I don't care anymore, Ima be a starter!! May I??))

Zan Partizanne
November 22nd, 2016, 07:58 AM
(yes :3)

Teggy
November 22nd, 2016, 08:11 AM
(okie u wanna be Lunala as well?)
yes yes i do)

Zan Partizanne
November 22nd, 2016, 08:30 AM
(okie :3 we can start)(I cant be Nihilego and tapu LeLe until later so ima just be Magearna and mew for now also we need a trainer to do the island challenge)

Zan Partizanne
November 22nd, 2016, 09:42 AM
Mew floated through the trees of the Alola region curious about this new place/Magearna stepped through the trees trying to keep balance and stay out of sight.(By the way Magearna understands human language but doesnt speak it so she just makes beeping sounds)

HwangHarin
November 22nd, 2016, 11:43 AM
Litten (yes I did it) walked on the platform he just being him he was extra bored of being here.

Zan Partizanne
November 25th, 2016, 05:23 PM
(I BEAT POKEMON SUNNNNN YESSSSS)

Phoenix Flames
November 25th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Asriel Dreemurr

Name: Rockruff
Type: Rock
Z-move?: Breakneck Blitz
Moves: Rock Smash, Bite, Rage, Leer
Ability: Keen Eye, Vital Spirit

Phoenix Flames
November 25th, 2016, 05:39 PM
(AND IM LIKE A QUARTER WAY INTO POKEMON MOONNNNNNNN YAYYYYYYY XD)

Gone
November 25th, 2016, 05:42 PM
(I'll make a trainer!)

Phoenix Flames
November 25th, 2016, 05:50 PM
(I'll make a trainer!)
(Me, Rockruff, can be the trainer's Pokèmon.)

Phoenix Flames
November 25th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Asriel Dreemurr

Name: Rockruff
Type: Rock
Z-move?: Breakneck Blitz
Moves: Rock Smash, Bite, Rage, Leer
Ability: Keen Eye, Vital Spirit
Asriel Dreemurr

Phoenix Flames
November 25th, 2016, 06:31 PM
(ASRIELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Gone
November 25th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Name: Null/ Golisopod/ Greninja/ Decidueye/ Volcanion/ Vikavolt
Pokemon: Type: Null/ Golisopod/ Greninja/ Decidueye/ Volcanion/ Vikavolt
Type: Normal/ Bug and Water/ Water/ Ghost and Grass/ Water and Fire/ Bug and Electric
Z-move?: No/ No/ No/ Yes/ No/ No
Moves: Air Slash, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw and Flame Charge/ Razor Shell, Sludge Wave, Focus Blast and Dark Pulse/ Water Shuriken, Ice Beam, Aerial Ace and Double Team/ Spirit Shackle, Leaf Blade, Brave Bird and Steel Wing/ Steam Eruption, Body Slam, Hydro Pump and Flare Blitz/ Zap Cannon, Bug Buzz, Hyper Beam and Thunder
Ability: Battle Armor (Will become RKS System when evolving)/ Emergency Exit/ Battle Bond/ Overgrow/ Water Absorb/ Levitate
Other/Questions: Volcanion is not caught and protects Magearna.

Name: Joshua (Josh) Johnson
Pokemon: Type:Null, Golisopod, Greninja, Decidueye and Vikavolt, last is open but Rockruff will probably be the one in the sixth slot Derp Katz
Looks: Joshua stands at 5'6, his hair is short, barely reaching his shoulders, it is a dark brown, he wears a black trench coat and baggy pants, he has a small scar over his nose, which he got during his childhood
Role: Trainer
Personality: TBRP'd, but extra friendly to pokemon
Other/Questions: Nope.

Phoenix Flames
November 25th, 2016, 06:50 PM
Name: Null/ Golisopod/ Greninja/ Decidueye/ Volcanion/ Vikavolt
Pokemon: Type: Null/ Golisopod/ Greninja/ Decidueye/ Volcanion/ Vikavolt
Type: Normal/ Bug and Water/ Water/ Ghost and Grass/ Water and Fire/ Bug and Electric
Z-move?: No/ No/ No/ Yes/ No/ No
Moves: Air Slash, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw and Flame Charge/ Razor Shell, Sludge Wave, Focus Blast and Dark Pulse/ Water Shuriken, Ice Beam, Aerial Ace and Double Team/ Spirit Shackle, Leaf Blade, Brave Bird and Steel Wing/ Steam Eruption, Body Slam, Hydro Pump and Flare Blitz/ Zap Cannon, Bug Buzz, Hyper Beam and Thunder
Ability: Battle Armor (Will become RKS System when evolving)/ Emergency Exit/ Battle Bond/ Overgrow/ Water Absorb/ Levitate
Other/Questions: Nope

Name: Joshua (Josh) Johnson
Pokemon: Type:Null, Golisopod, Greninja, Decidueye and Vikavolt, last is open but Rockruff will probably be the one in the sixth slot Derp Katz
Looks: Joshua stands at 5'6, his hair is short, barely reaching his shoulders, it is a dark brown, he wears a black trench coat and baggy pants, he has a small scar over his nose, which he got during his childhood
Personality: TBRP'd, but extra friendly to pokemon
Other/Questions: Nope.
:)

Gone
November 25th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Derp Katz Rockruff is just so cute, it needed to be in Josh's team!

Phoenix Flames
November 25th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Derp Katz Rockruff is just so cute, it needed to be in Josh's team!
(Ikr? When I get to the point where I find a Rockruff on Moon, Imma catch it when it's at a low level of health. And I actually like both of its evolution forms, the Midnight form of Lycanroc and the Midday form of Lycanroc. XD and I like that Midday Lycanroc is a wolf while Midnight Lycanroc is a werewolf. Lol)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Can I be solgaleo ?!?)

Gone
November 26th, 2016, 09:34 PM
( Asriel Dreemurr )

Phoenix Flames
November 26th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Asriel Dreemurr

Gone
November 27th, 2016, 07:01 PM
(Geez, when will we start.)

Zan Partizanne
November 28th, 2016, 09:36 AM
(everything is a yes also we already started)

Zan Partizanne
November 28th, 2016, 09:42 AM
Magearna tripped and fell on her face again pushing herself up making a couple beeping noises/Nihilego floated quietly in Ultra Space wondering what the outside world looked like/Mew floated down to the lake of Sunne and Moone.(Tapu lele is duing LeLe things)

Phoenix Flames
November 28th, 2016, 06:12 PM
(Geez, when will we start.)
Magearna tripped and fell on her face again pushing herself up making a couple beeping noises/Nihilego floated quietly in Ultra Space wondering what the outside world looked like/Mew floated down to the lake of Sunne and Moone.(Tapu lele is duing LeLe things)
Rockruff walked with Joshua and his other Pokèmon. "Ruff!", he barked, sniffing the ground. He found something shinyunder the ground. Rockruff dug it up and realized it was a Normalium Z-Crystal. "Arf!", he squealed, bouncing around his newly found item.

Gone
November 28th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Rockruff walked with Joshua and his other Pokèmon. "Ruff!", he barked, sniffing the ground. He found something shinyunder the ground. Rockruff dug it up and realized it was a Normalium Z-Crystal. "Arf!", he squealed, bouncing around his newly found item.
Joshua gazed at Rockruff, surprised as he heard him squeal, he ran over and gazed at the crystal, looking at his Z-Bracelet afterwards. "Why would that be here..? We normally get them after beating a totem pokemon..." He said thoughtfully, gebtly rubbing the top of the dog-like pokemon's head. "Good catch." He added. Beside the trainer stood Null, gazing at the Z-Crystal and letting out what sounded like some sort of distorted chirp, what it had on his head wasn't helping at all... Joshua and his team had grown pretty close, to the point where the bond between Type:Null and his trainer was as strong as ever, a few fights would do it for it to finally evolve!

Gone
November 28th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Volcanion stood by Magearna's side, he detached the connected cannons on his back and held her up with the claws on the tip of one of the cannon. "Watch yourself... I hate seeing you getting hurt and always falling like that..." He admitted.

Zan Partizanne
November 29th, 2016, 08:48 AM
Magearna made a couple beeping noises in her way of saying sorry.

Gone
November 30th, 2016, 04:01 AM
Volcanion just let out a sigh. "It's fine, Magearna, it can't be your fault after all... Just watch your steps." He said, still holding her up with the claws on his cannon as they walked.

Zan Partizanne
November 30th, 2016, 06:43 AM
Mew floated through Alola noticing a huge red pokemon carrying a smaller pink and grey pokemon

Gone
November 30th, 2016, 06:50 AM
Volcanion looked at the sky as he walked. He saw Mew, but didn't really seem to care, his grip seeming to get stronger on Magearna, he had promissed to protect her from anyone who would attack, or try.

Joshua picked up Rockruff and placed him on his shoulder before petting both the small dog-like pokemon and Null, they started making their way around the island again, he had heard about the four guardians, but not being from Alola... He didn't know if they were real, he had never seen one, his Rotom-Dex hovered to the side, looking around.

Zan Partizanne
November 30th, 2016, 08:38 AM
Mew floated towards them "Hello there"she said "who are you guys?"(again LeLe is doing LeLe things)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 30th, 2016, 09:53 AM
solgaleo
Psychic/ steel
None yet
GigaImpact
SolarBeam
FlareBlitz
SunsteelStrike
Ability‎: ‎Full Metal Body‎
He looks like this http://67.media.tumblr.com/9a9e1f1939cee45ecfe01bd30afeb577/tumblr_o70pkqGxUp1rhwcn3o1_1280.png

Phoenix Flames
November 30th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Mew floated towards them "Hello there"she said "who are you guys?"(again LeLe is doing LeLe things)
(Imma make a trainer)

Name: Lily James
Pokemon: Mewtwo and Tauros
Looks: http://pokemonblackandwhitestarterpokem.blogspot.com
Personality: TBRP'D
Other/Questions: Nope

Gone
November 30th, 2016, 08:24 PM
The Water/Fire-type looked at Mew and growled. "The name's Volcanion, hers is Magearna." He said firmly, pointing the other cannon straight at Mew, clearly, he wasn't that social... He was used to being alone with the Steel/Fairy-type

Zan Partizanne
December 1st, 2016, 07:56 AM
(Accepted)Magearna waved making a couple beeping noises saying hello/Mew waved Back "so are you two dating?" she asked.

Gone
December 1st, 2016, 04:28 PM
Volcanion shook his head at Mew, lowering the cannon. "I'm her guardian, nothing mord." He said firmly, glaring up at the small legendary pokemon.
--
Joshua was brought to Tapu Lele's cave by a kind woman, he did actually want to know if they were true, looking at the entrance of the cave, he looked down at Null, who just looked straight ahead, the two stepped in and looked at the huge blocks blocking the way. "A puzzle..?" He asked himself, he tried to push one with all the force he had, but it wouldn't move. Taking out his Golisopod and pointing to what he had tried to push, the water/bug type nodded and started pushing them out of the way. Later, after solving the puzzle, he ended up at the end of the cave, there was nothing, all those efforts for nothing!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 1st, 2016, 05:53 PM
Solgaleo was standing with the ruins his eyes glowed as he makes a low growling sound as he begins to run down the stairs

Zan Partizanne
December 2nd, 2016, 06:44 AM
Mew nodded 'sureeeee'she thought"so have you always lived here?" she asked/Nihilego opened up a portal from Ultra Space into some beautifully decorated white place(aether Paridise)/Magearna made a couple more beeping noises clearly a bit flustered.

Gone
December 2nd, 2016, 01:42 PM
Volcanion gazed at Magearna, raising a brow as he saw her lightly reddened face, he gently placed her down and attached his two cannons again. "I went around many regions... But I originate from the place Magearna was created." He said in his deep voice, gazing at the two legendaries.
---
Null growled and spun around, he felt a presence, a non-human, nor a pokemon's, he looked at his trainer and hit his leg before running out, Joshua quickly followed and stepped outside until they reached a beach, the Type:Null was glaring at Aether Paradise. "You mean those weird things?" The trainer asked, the normal type nodded and both hopped on a boat and made their way to the human-made island, as they arrived, they looked around, Null on his guard.

Phoenix Flames
December 2nd, 2016, 03:02 PM
Volcanion gazed at Magearna, raising a brow as he saw her lightly reddened face, he gently placed her down and attached his two cannons again. "I went around many regions... But I originate from the place Magearna was created." He said in his deep voice, gazing at the two legendaries.
---
Null growled and spun around, he felt a presence, a non-human, nor a pokemon's, he looked at his trainer and hit his leg before running out, Joshua quickly followed and stepped outside until they reached a beach, the Type:Null was glaring at Aether Paradise. "You mean those weird things?" The trainer asked, the normal type nodded and both hopped on a boat and made their way to the human-made island, as they arrived, they looked around, Null on his guard.
Rockruff smelled malasada (however you spell it. I forgot how to spell it. XD) on the island. He followed the scent until he came across a place that sells malasada. "Ruff!", he barked, sitting down patiently, waiting for Joshua to follow him.

Gone
December 2nd, 2016, 03:17 PM
Joshua followed Rockruff and shook his head. "It's not time for that, Rockruff, I already ate." He said, picking him up again and looking at Null, who gestured him to follow, he knew the pokemon had been codenamed 'beast killer', and maybe that had something to do with it, because Aether was a pretty mysterious organisation...

Phoenix Flames
December 2nd, 2016, 04:22 PM
Joshua followed Rockruff and shook his head. "It's not time for that, Rockruff, I already ate." He said, picking him up again and looking at Null, who gestured him to follow, he knew the pokemon had been codenamed 'beast killer', and maybe that had something to do with it, because Aether was a pretty mysterious organisation...
'But I need some, malasada!', Rockruff thought.

Gone
December 2nd, 2016, 04:32 PM
"If you want some I have a few in my bag," Joshua said.

Phoenix Flames
December 2nd, 2016, 05:37 PM
"If you want some I have a few in my bag," Joshua said.
"Arf!", Rockruff barked, and ended up falling off of Joshua's shoulder, landing on the ground with a thud. "Grr!", he growled at the dust coming off the dirt. Rockruff stood up and shook his fur until all the dirt and dirt dust came off. He looked at Joshua with puppy eyes, tongue lolling, staring at his bag, sniffing the air to smell the malasada in Josh's bag.

Gone
December 2nd, 2016, 06:09 PM
Joshua rolled his eyes before taking his bag pff of his bag and looking in it for a malasada, he held it for the Rockruff to eat. "Just be quick, I don't want you to chew on it for an hour, like last time... There's something wrong here and Null can feel it." He said, gazing down at the dog-like pokemon. Null gazed at both his trainer and Rockruff, silently, his trainer sure would do anything for them, even feed them in the worst possible moment.

Phoenix Flames
December 2nd, 2016, 06:48 PM
Joshua rolled his eyes before taking his bag pff of his bag and looking in it for a malasada, he held it for the Rockruff to eat. "Just be quick, I don't want you to chew on it for an hour, like last time... There's something wrong here and Null can feel it." He said, gazing down at the dog-like pokemon. Null gazed at both his trainer and Rockruff, silently, his trainer sure would do anything for them, even feed them in the worst possible moment.
All Rockruff could do to talk was bark, growl, whine, whimper, and think what he would've said if he could speak. He knew that when he evolves, he will try to talk human, but now wasn't the time. Rockruff wasn't ready to evolve yet, and Joshua and Null even knew that. He looked at Joshua and then ate the malasada. Rockruff, too knew there was something wrong with the island, but what? "Rrrrrrruff, ruff!", Rockruff growled and barked at the same time, while walking over to Null.

Gone
December 2nd, 2016, 07:02 PM
Joshua then picked Rockruff in his arms and started walking around the man-made island, all Null was doing was growling, the blade on his head glowing dimly, but it was glowing, as if he was already getting ready to attack whoever was gonna get in their way, his gaze was locked onto the path ahead.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2016, 09:15 PM
Solgaleo stops outside of the ruins with a powerful roar the sun begins the set

Gone
December 2nd, 2016, 09:27 PM
I CALL TAPUFINI
(Still taking Fini? X3)

Teggy
December 2nd, 2016, 10:40 PM
(Still taking Fini? X3)
(Back down she is MINE!)

Gone
December 2nd, 2016, 10:41 PM
(Back down she is MINE!)
(Calm down, I just wanted to know since you haven't posted x3)

Teggy
December 2nd, 2016, 10:44 PM
(Calm down, I just wanted to know since you haven't posted x3)
(*slams hands on table* I've been busy cussing noobs and hackers out on minecraft! I'll post)
Tapufini flys around
(There I posted

Gone
December 2nd, 2016, 10:46 PM
XD, like, where?)

Teggy
December 2nd, 2016, 10:48 PM
XD, like, where?)
(In the sky! The sky is clearly located above the ground!)

Gone
December 2nd, 2016, 10:49 PM
The sky of which island?)

Teggy
December 2nd, 2016, 10:51 PM
The sky of which island?)
(Da PONI island

Gone
December 2nd, 2016, 10:53 PM
(Aw, she could've interacted with Joshua and scare the living hell out of him x3)

Teggy
December 2nd, 2016, 10:54 PM
(Aw, she could've interacted with Joshua and scare the living hell out of him x3)
(I'll post in a week *caugh* I mean tomorrow

Gone
December 2nd, 2016, 10:55 PM
(Alright)

Zan Partizanne
December 3rd, 2016, 12:42 PM
(what did I miss)

Gone
December 3rd, 2016, 01:04 PM
(Joshua is at Aether Paradise.)

Zan Partizanne
December 4th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Aw yeah son it's Nihilego time) Nihilego looked at the trainer making a brr noise.

Gone
December 4th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Null stepped up and let out a beastly cry while Joshua gazed at the Ultra Beast, backing up a little, this thing looked scary as hell to be honest. "What in the name of Arceus is that..?" He asked himself, flinching a bit a the noise it made.

Zan Partizanne
December 4th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Nihilego made a brr noise again she braced herself to attack charging up Acid bomb.

Gone
December 4th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Null growled and charged forward, using Dragon Claw on the Ultra Beast and getting ready to take any hit that would be thrown at it, slowly backing up towards it's trainer, it just gazed at this thing, growling.

Zan Partizanne
December 4th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Nihilego threw the Acid Bomb at It before turning back to the Ultra Wormhole to flee(am I the only one who was so upset when it fled in Aether Paradise?).

Gone
December 4th, 2016, 06:14 PM
Null dodged the attack, about to attack, but didn't as he saw it dissapear into the Ultra Wormhole, the two stood silent, gazing at eachother.

Zan Partizanne
December 5th, 2016, 08:48 AM
(yeeeeeeee)

Phoenix Flames
December 6th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Null dodged the attack, about to attack, but didn't as he saw it dissapear into the Ultra Wormhole, the two stood silent, gazing at eachother.
(yeeeeeeee)
Rockruff felt ready to evolve into Lycanroc. He felt his body shake and jumped down off of Josh's shoulders and he closed his eyes. Rockruff felt the changes of his body turning into Lycanroc. He was soon Lycanroc Midday Form. Lycanroc growled. He opened his eyes and realized he was much taller than he was when he was Rockruff. Lycanroc looked at Joshua and Null and the others. "I finally have evolved... And I now have the ability to to talk. This was the moment I was waiting for... The day I evolved into Lycanroc Midday Form...", he said in a low voice. He was now a wolf of some sort now, and he was a male, so Lycanroc needed to talk in a low voice.

Zan Partizanne
December 6th, 2016, 03:39 PM
(#TeamSun)

Phoenix Flames
December 7th, 2016, 06:26 PM
(#TeamSun)
(Oh, no you don't, Asriel! XD #TeamMoon)

Zan Partizanne
December 7th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Tosses in Kartana* say that to one of the most op Ultra beats only exclusive in Sun)

Phoenix Flames
December 7th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Tosses in Kartana* say that to one of the most op Ultra beats only exclusive in Sun)
(What the heck is a Kartana. #TeamMoon Pokemon Moon will rule!!!!! XD)

Phoenix Flames
December 7th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Raven & Co.

Gone
December 7th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Rockruff felt ready to evolve into Lycanroc. He felt his body shake and jumped down off of Josh's shoulders and he closed his eyes. Rockruff felt the changes of his body turning into Lycanroc. He was soon Lycanroc Midday Form. Lycanroc growled. He opened his eyes and realized he was much taller than he was when he was Rockruff. Lycanroc looked at Joshua and Null and the others. "I finally have evolved... And I now have the ability to to talk. This was the moment I was waiting for... The day I evolved into Lycanroc Midday Form...", he said in a low voice. He was now a wolf of some sort now, and he was a male, so Lycanroc needed to talk in a low voice.
Joshua gazed at Rockruff as he evolved, smiling, he approached him and gently rubbed the top of the wolf-like pokemon's head. "Congrats, Lycanroc." He said happily. Null was just there, as emotionless as always, he rolled his eyes and sat down. The trainer was also a bit shaken up to hear his pokemon speak. "You can talk..? How is it even possible?" He asked with a worried expression.

Phoenix Flames
December 8th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Joshua gazed at Rockruff as he evolved, smiling, he approached him and gently rubbed the top of the wolf-like pokemon's head. "Congrats, Lycanroc." He said happily. Null was just there, as emotionless as always, he rolled his eyes and sat down. The trainer was also a bit shaken up to hear his pokemon speak. "You can talk..? How is it even possible?" He asked with a worried expression.
"I don't know. I tried to speak and this happened: I can talk.", Lycanroc said. "I've always wanted to speak anyway.. So I just tried talking and... Well.... The talking just.. Happened...", he growled.