PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay with my cats!

wren
October 27th, 2017, 07:25 PM
So basically what's going to happen is I'm going to post some medium starters on here for each of my cats. All I need you to do is post on this thread and tell me your making another post for my starter on here which you can post and mention me wherever you wanna roleplay. Example,

My post on this thread;
Balmsubdunrcinecienoswmosm

You copy and paste my post;
You reply to my post and hence fourth start a Rp

So, I'll be posting a bunch of my characters starters and depending on your length I will match how you post. No forms needed, no information needed, all you need to do is post here telling me who the reply your making is for and than post! You may even post a battle somthing if you'd like and I'll be happy to oblige.

Thunderclan;

Palethunder;

The crisp morning was clear, the lazy clouds retreated towards the highstone's just as the sun made an appearance over the forest setting the forest alight with orange and red. Palethunder was seated just outside the camp wall. He had awoken early due to a crow cawing angrily at something outside. He would have appreciated more sleep but it truly seemed there was little to no time for such things. With a yawn the Tom drew his tongue across his paw and began rubbing his ears and face, washing away last nights sleepiness with gentle strokes to his pale fur. Once fully groomed the Tom looked handsome in the lighting, his tall posture and slender body making him even more beautiful to look at. He was aware of others looking at him sometimes which made him wince, the Attenion was hard to handle sometimes. With a heavy sigh the feline stretched out his long legs and back before sitting himself down again, the dawn patrol would be sent out soon! Or perhaps he could catch someone to go hunt with. If he stayed in camp he would become irate witht he amount of laziness from other cats that weren't serving thunderclan to the best of their Abilties which would result in him yelling and screaming at them. Not a good idea.

Raincloud;

A slender form slipped nimbly through the trees. Her creamy and grey complextion blending into the sandy banks of the training hollow as she crept across it. She had been tracking a squrriel for several minutes since day break and she was more intent than ever to retrieve it. Just as she lost it she heard a noisey chatter just ahead. Her blood froze and she crouched lower, a smirk slowly making its way onto her face as her hunters crouch became stiff with adrenaline. Than like a snake the she cat moved ahead with gentle law steps and graceful approach. When she locked eyes with the creature for a good few seconds. It started at her and wasn't sure what to do, or it was trying to fake not being there. "stupid creature..." she mused beofre bunching her hindlegs and springing out from her hiding spot. She patted her jaws in a vicious snarl before she landed square on the thing crushing it with the weight and force of her jump. Than she craned her neck and nipped the side of its head ending its short life with ease. She nodded contemptly at her catch and stepped back to admire how plump it was. As Lear fall neared it would be harder to didnt things such as this, perhaps she could share a meal with her brother wheatfur or even give it to the elders.

Alabasterpaw;

I have writes block for her, feel free to post a starter
Between them because I'm too lazy.

Shadowclan;

Tallwhisker;

Is roleplaying with goldenstar at the battle

Shiverlight;

Lonestar23

The Russian blue she cat lay with her head dangling over the fallen pine tree. Her body splayed agaisnt it's bark and her claws dug into its rough bark. Tears streamed down her face parting the fur hence making it more noticeable from a distance. Just than with a flash of her paw she swiped the bark as if it were an enemy fox and sent splinters flying across the clearing. She hunched her shoulder again as if giving up or reminiscing on a depressing thought before she slumped back into her laying position. She was in the territory and was alone among the birds and the ghostly pine trees that surrounded the whole of Shadowclan. She had been thinking for a while, about her future and her current mate. A flash of regret crossed her face and suddnely another wave of horrendous sobs shook her whole body. The small Molly was slowly falling apart by the seems, each cry making her more and more venerable. Than the she cat picked herself up from the log and leapt down and crawled beneath it. Pulling branches over herself and settling into the dirt.

Thrumming paws awoke her and she could just slightly see the sun rising just off to the right of her. She shut her eyes and almost refused to l
Believe it was that time of day when she would be found and kicked off riverclan territory for good. Turing to raise herself to her paws as the pawsteps neared a familiar scent overwhelmed her and suddnely she wasn't so sure this was a good idea. Sitting up at light speed when char pelts face came into view she swiped her paw madly towards him but pulled back when his face came into view. A breath of relief deflated her chest and she looked away shamefully for a moment.

Riverclan;

Clementinepaw;

Is busy with rainpelt on the territory Charmer

Daisyshade;

Is busy with tumblestep at the battle AbsurdJinx

Windclan;

Applewhisker;

Applewhisker trotted out from the Warriors den, her expression was wide and her teeth showing in a grin. The Molly was quite old for a warrior, her blazing fur was now tainted with grey and white strands of fur. Yet upon meeting her you could never tell she was older than most. Just as the big orange feline strutted out into the sunlight she bent down and stretched out her legs with a soft grunt of pleasure. She had already hunted twice today and was truly still feeling as though she could maybe hit a few patrols before the end of the day. But she was starving, as she thought upon grabbing a snack she moved less than gracefully towards the pile. With a heavy huff she bent and nicked the neck of a squrriel, it's blood flowed out and onto her tongue as she lifted it up and carried it back to her place. She set it down and began ravenously eating at it.

Not completed

wren
October 28th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Bump <

rubinaito
October 28th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Mentioned you in the ThC Med Den for Alabasterpaw~

Tundra
October 28th, 2017, 11:34 PM
Can I rp with you Palethunder?

wren
October 29th, 2017, 11:02 AM