PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Rp w/Scarwings take 3

Burnpaw
October 27th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Scarwings
Start over or pick up where we left off? OR timeskip?

Welp, gotta put 'Lakes description up.

Blake “‘Lake” Blistakren
Height: ‘6”4 feet
Weight: 132 pounds
Relationship?: None yet, has never been in relationship, straight. (Currently crushing on Scarlett)
Looks: Wiry, pale, scruffy brown hair, light green eyes, a bit of a stubble sometimes, dark circles under eyes from lack of sleep; tattoo of a butterfly on the back of his neck, a lotus flower on his right shoulder, japanese writing on left ankle saying “一匹オオカミ” or “Lone Wolf”, branding on left shoulder labeled “A-3702”; nose constantly broken so he wears band-aid over it to keep it straight,
SCARS/INJURIES: Scar on left eyebrow, cut on lip, nick where his jaw meets his throat, whip marks on back, several scars on right arm from his father smashing a bottle of beer on him as a child, scar on his left leg from an attack dog that tore it open. Corner of left ear cut off (From arrow shot by Scarlett to shut him up,) Broken wrist and fingers on right hand, stab wound on left leg, gash on right cheekbone sewn up himself,
Personality: Anxious, paranoid, resentful, severely hopeless, acts goofy around others but was going to blow his brains out, has a "cornered stray dog" attitude when it comes to people he doesn't know, will get into fist fights if irritated (He's really good at fighting as he was practically raised military, don't tick him off)
Items: Machete, hunting knife, shotgun, pistol , ammo for both, water canteen, bag of jerky, lighter, bandages
Other: He has a screwed up past. He learned to follow orders before he learned to speak, and he was being groomed to be a personal guard for his best friend, the daughter of a wealthy politician. The best day of his life was when he turned five, and his little sister Lotus was born… She became his obsessive person to protect, and he wouldn’t even let his father near her most of the time... When he got older. he fought with his drunken military father, and ended up getting several scars from his dad’s rage. His parents were shot and killed at age 11, he was taken by the terrorist group who did it and tortured for a couple years, escaped and fought with military until he found Lotus and got back home again. He lived with his sister and had a fairly okay life other than the constant anxiety and drinking problem that developed, until the infection started taking place and the military had him fight again. His group were mostly slaughtered and the town Lotus was in was overrun. He searched for her but was too late... The worst part was that he wasn't "She's been a zombie for a while" late, he was "She's still alive but bleeding out in my arms" late. She had been gashed open and he had one last hour with her as her life slipped away… He spiraled into a depression he’d never known, and was hellbent on killing himself, however, he came across Scarlett and he had to do a change of plans...
Quirks: When nervous, swallows or scratches back of neck, and his voice cracks and becomes a higher pitch, also clenches his jaw but sometimes that means he’s pissed not nervous. If he blushes, you can see faint freckles he had when he was younger. When about to punch somebody or get into a fight, he will pop his pointer, ring, and middle fingers with his thumb, in that order.
Quotes:
“When your life has become so dark that you know you’ve hit rock bottom, there ain’t no way else to go but up.”
(With concussion) “Don’t leave! PLEASE! I’m scared I’m going to die, and I don’t want to anymore! I thought I did but I was wrong, and I know I’ll be dead sooner or later but I can’t just go ahead and pretend to be brave and accept it like I thought I could, y’know? I just… I don’t want to die anymore…”
(Day after concussion when he’s less out of it, speaking to scarlett) “I had the weirdest dream last night… You were being nice to me!”

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Scarwings
Start over or pick up where we left off? OR timeskip?

Welp, gotta put 'Lakes description up.

Blake “‘Lake” Blistakren
Height: ‘6”4 feet
Weight: 132 pounds
Relationship?: None yet, has never been in relationship, straight. (Currently crushing on Scarlett)
Looks: Wiry, pale, scruffy brown hair, light green eyes, a bit of a stubble sometimes, dark circles under eyes from lack of sleep; tattoo of a butterfly on the back of his neck, a lotus flower on his right shoulder, japanese writing on left ankle saying “一匹オオカミ” or “Lone Wolf”, branding on left shoulder labeled “A-3702”; nose constantly broken so he wears band-aid over it to keep it straight,
SCARS/INJURIES: Scar on left eyebrow, cut on lip, nick where his jaw meets his throat, whip marks on back, several scars on right arm from his father smashing a bottle of beer on him as a child, scar on his left leg from an attack dog that tore it open. Corner of left ear cut off (From arrow shot by Scarlett to shut him up,) Broken wrist and fingers on right hand, stab wound on left leg, gash on right cheekbone sewn up himself,
Personality: Anxious, paranoid, resentful, severely hopeless, acts goofy around others but was going to blow his brains out, has a "cornered stray dog" attitude when it comes to people he doesn't know, will get into fist fights if irritated (He's really good at fighting as he was practically raised military, don't tick him off)
Items: Machete, hunting knife, shotgun, pistol , ammo for both, water canteen, bag of jerky, lighter, bandages
Other: He has a screwed up past. He learned to follow orders before he learned to speak, and he was being groomed to be a personal guard for his best friend, the daughter of a wealthy politician. The best day of his life was when he turned five, and his little sister Lotus was born… She became his obsessive person to protect, and he wouldn’t even let his father near her most of the time... When he got older. he fought with his drunken military father, and ended up getting several scars from his dad’s rage. His parents were shot and killed at age 11, he was taken by the terrorist group who did it and tortured for a couple years, escaped and fought with military until he found Lotus and got back home again. He lived with his sister and had a fairly okay life other than the constant anxiety and drinking problem that developed, until the infection started taking place and the military had him fight again. His group were mostly slaughtered and the town Lotus was in was overrun. He searched for her but was too late... The worst part was that he wasn't "She's been a zombie for a while" late, he was "She's still alive but bleeding out in my arms" late. She had been gashed open and he had one last hour with her as her life slipped away… He spiraled into a depression he’d never known, and was hellbent on killing himself, however, he came across Scarlett and he had to do a change of plans...
Quirks: When nervous, swallows or scratches back of neck, and his voice cracks and becomes a higher pitch, also clenches his jaw but sometimes that means he’s pissed not nervous. If he blushes, you can see faint freckles he had when he was younger. When about to punch somebody or get into a fight, he will pop his pointer, ring, and middle fingers with his thumb, in that order.
Quotes:
“When your life has become so dark that you know you’ve hit rock bottom, there ain’t no way else to go but up.”
(With concussion) “Don’t leave! PLEASE! I’m scared I’m going to die, and I don’t want to anymore! I thought I did but I was wrong, and I know I’ll be dead sooner or later but I can’t just go ahead and pretend to be brave and accept it like I thought I could, y’know? I just… I don’t want to die anymore…”
(Day after concussion when he’s less out of it, speaking to scarlett) “I had the weirdest dream last night… You were being nice to me!”
Left off!! I'm in class, so I don't exactly have the time to make a bio for Scar

Burnpaw
October 30th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Left off!! I'm in class, so I don't exactly have the time to make a bio for Scar
"Truth or dare?" 'Lake asked, eyes scanning the road in front of him or any signs of infected. His voice was hushed as to not wake up the child they'd just saved. She was finally asleep.

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 06:23 PM
"Truth or dare?" 'Lake asked, eyes scanning the road in front of him or any signs of infected. His voice was hushed as to not wake up the child they'd just saved. She was finally asleep.
"Dare," she answered. Her voice was low and quiet. The tiny child in her arms was sleeping soundly. I wish I could be that innocent again, she thought wistfully.

Burnpaw
October 30th, 2017, 09:49 PM
"Dare," she answered. Her voice was low and quiet. The tiny child in her arms was sleeping soundly. I wish I could be that innocent again, she thought wistfully.
A random thought popped into his head. "Next time you kill a zombie, do its makeup. Like, get some makeup out of a store and then impale it on something to prop it up. Leave a note somewhere saying 'B*tch Puh-leeze! Dis zombie is FABULOUS!!!"

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 05:29 AM
A random thought popped into his head. "Next time you kill a zombie, do its makeup. Like, get some makeup out of a store and then impale it on something to prop it up. Leave a note somewhere saying 'B*tch Puh-leeze! Dis zombie is FABULOUS!!!"
She muffled a laugh and turned to Blake. "Do I look like I know how to...blech.....make up?" She tried not to laugh to loud, due to the baby but that definitely lightened the mood.

Burnpaw
October 31st, 2017, 06:48 PM
She muffled a laugh and turned to Blake. "Do I look like I know how to...blech.....make up?" She tried not to laugh to loud, due to the baby but that definitely lightened the mood.
"Nope. Which will make it look all the more entertaining"

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 06:50 PM
"Nope. Which will make it look all the more entertaining"
She smiled and looked out the window, "Well, gotta find one first, Truth or Dare?" She challenged.

Burnpaw
October 31st, 2017, 09:31 PM
She smiled and looked out the window, "Well, gotta find one first, Truth or Dare?" She challenged.
"I'll say dare this time --as long as it doesn't get me killed!" He turned a corner his mutilated hand draped over the steering-wheel.

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 09:35 PM
"I'll say dare this time --as long as it doesn't get me killed!" He turned a corner his mutilated hand draped over the steering-wheel.
She let out a small laugh and thought for a moment. "Hmmm, I want you to do something embarrassing......ooh! Confess your love to a tree!" She grinned and her eyes lit up with mischief.

Burnpaw
October 31st, 2017, 10:05 PM
She let out a small laugh and thought for a moment. "Hmmm, I want you to do something embarrassing......ooh! Confess your love to a tree!" She grinned and her eyes lit up with mischief.
"Alright then," He literally stopped the car, got out and went to the side of the road where the treeline started. He paced along in a dramatic manner before stopping, taking one step backwards and turning around. "Tree," He began, "You are the most beautiful tree I've ever met, amongst all these trees, you are... The beautiful-est. That's not the right word. Um... I love you... Tree... Pretty, pretty Tree." There was a long awkward silence. "Yeah, I can't even confess my attraction to a tree properly. THIS IS WHY I NEVER GOT A DATE IN HIGH-SCHOOL!" He tried to laugh but then slunk back to the car, defeated. "I've failed... Truth or dare?"

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 10:06 PM
"Alright then," He literally stopped the car, got out and went to the side of the road where the treeline started. He paced along in a dramatic manner before stopping, taking one step backwards and turning around. "Tree," He began, "You are the most beautiful tree I've ever met, amongst all these trees, you are... The beautiful-est. That's not the right word. Um... I love you... Tree... Pretty, pretty Tree." There was a long awkward silence. "Yeah, I can't even confess my attraction to a tree properly. THIS IS WHY I NEVER GOT A DATE IN HIGH-SCHOOL!" He tried to laugh but then slunk back to the car, defeated. "I've failed... Truth or dare?"
The baby was a heavy sleeper so she put the child in the back seat. Up front however, she had died laughing. "D-d-dare!" She managed.

Burnpaw
October 31st, 2017, 10:28 PM
The baby was a heavy sleeper so she put the child in the back seat. Up front however, she had died laughing. "D-d-dare!" She managed.
"You never say truth. What you hiding from?" He raised is eyebrows melodramatically and continued without letting her respond. "I dare you to pick a song --any song-- and sing it. Right here, right now. Just sing." He tried to keep his face serious, but this whole game was just so goofy that he'd forgotten the horrors they'd been through for a moment.

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 10:34 PM
"You never say truth. What you hiding from?" He raised is eyebrows melodramatically and continued without letting her respond. "I dare you to pick a song --any song-- and sing it. Right here, right now. Just sing." He tried to keep his face serious, but this whole game was just so goofy that he'd forgotten the horrors they'd been through for a moment.
She ran through a mental play list and grinned, "I'm a little teapot short and stout! Here is my handle! Here is my spout! " she started but couldn't finish because she broke out into laughter.

Burnpaw
November 1st, 2017, 05:45 PM
She ran through a mental play list and grinned, "I'm a little teapot short and stout! Here is my handle! Here is my spout! " she started but couldn't finish because she broke out into laughter.
He couldn't help but to break into laughter as well, though he attempted to keep it down as to not wake up Rosie. "Wh--wha--where?" He chuckled "Where in your-- your head did-- did you remember that from?" He tried to look serious, once again failing "But your voice is amazing." He added a french accent, "Such joie de vivre!"

SacredMadness
November 1st, 2017, 08:19 PM
He couldn't help but to break into laughter as well, though he attempted to keep it down as to not wake up Rosie. "Wh--wha--where?" He chuckled "Where in your-- your head did-- did you remember that from?" He tried to look serious, once again failing "But your voice is amazing." He added a french accent, "Such joie de vivre!"
"Do I look French to you?" She said in a sassy black woman voice. She laughed harder and she started cry.

Burnpaw
November 1st, 2017, 08:28 PM
"Do I look French to you?" She said in a sassy black woman voice. She laughed harder and she started cry.
"No, which is french for no. You look like you're a very feisty Scarlett-being." He grinned back at her. "Truth, by the way. Unless you're done playin'?"

SacredMadness
November 1st, 2017, 08:30 PM
"No, which is french for no. You look like you're a very feisty Scarlett-being." He grinned back at her. "Truth, by the way. Unless you're done playin'?"
"You're no fun! Fine! What's your favorite food?" She asked.

Burnpaw
November 1st, 2017, 10:18 PM
"You're no fun! Fine! What's your favorite food?" She asked.
"Hey, I got out of the car to tell a tree I loved it! You aint sayin' truth at all, at least I mix it up." He stared vacantly out the window for a moment, before remembering the question. "Food? Does rat-bacon count?" He joked. "Truth or dare, yadda yadda you get the point of the question?"

SacredMadness
November 2nd, 2017, 12:23 PM
"Hey, I got out of the car to tell a tree I loved it! You aint sayin' truth at all, at least I mix it up." He stared vacantly out the window for a moment, before remembering the question. "Food? Does rat-bacon count?" He joked. "Truth or dare, yadda yadda you get the point of the question?"
"Dare!" She laughed loudly.

Burnpaw
November 2nd, 2017, 01:40 PM
"Dare!" She laughed loudly.
"I dare you to go a day without injuring yourself or me. Most importantly you though, I'm accident prone anyways. How's your leg?" Unease flitted through Blake's mind. How much peroxide did they have left again? Did he remember to stitch his leg too or just his face? Was the gash on Scar's back getting infected? It was a pretty nasty cut... He shook is head like a dog attempting to shake off water: Only he was shaking off thoughts.

SacredMadness
November 2nd, 2017, 02:21 PM
"I dare you to go a day without injuring yourself or me. Most importantly you though, I'm accident prone anyways. How's your leg?" Unease flitted through Blake's mind. How much peroxide did they have left again? Did he remember to stitch his leg too or just his face? Was the gash on Scar's back getting infected? It was a pretty nasty cut... He shook is head like a dog attempting to shake off water: Only he was shaking off thoughts.
"Right.....you do know I am accident prone as well?" She laughed. The nasty gashes were healing nicely, well, as nice as they could considering the conditions. In short, they weren't infected.

Burnpaw
November 2nd, 2017, 04:37 PM
"Right.....you do know I am accident prone as well?" She laughed. The nasty gashes were healing nicely, well, as nice as they could considering the conditions. In short, they weren't infected.
Blake wasn't laughing, but he attempted a smile. "Well, just try not to get killed." The anxiety was rushing back onto him. They needed to rest, to heal up, to get a better brace for Scarlett's leg. What about the baby? She needed formula, and they were at least six hours from the nearest town by his calculations... "Your broken leg, does it hurt? You didn't answer me. Does it feel like it's set wrong? Is there any way I can help?" He started to ramble again, a nervous habit he had.
(Hmmm... Should they ever find a group? If so I haz idea for how }:3)

SacredMadness
November 2nd, 2017, 06:43 PM
Blake wasn't laughing, but he attempted a smile. "Well, just try not to get killed." The anxiety was rushing back onto him. They needed to rest, to heal up, to get a better brace for Scarlett's leg. What about the baby? She needed formula, and they were at least six hours from the nearest town by his calculations... "Your broken leg, does it hurt? You didn't answer me. Does it feel like it's set wrong? Is there any way I can help?" He started to ramble again, a nervous habit he had.
(Hmmm... Should they ever find a group? If so I haz idea for how }:3)
(Commence with the grouping!!!)
She frowned and rolled her eyes, "I'm fine, I don't someone to worry about every little thing wrong," she turned her stone eyes towards the sky outside. She didn't like being babied, especially by a dude. Even if it was Blake.

Burnpaw
November 2nd, 2017, 09:31 PM
(Commence with the grouping!!!)
She frowned and rolled her eyes, "I'm fine, I don't someone to worry about every little thing wrong," she turned her stone eyes towards the sky outside. She didn't like being babied, especially by a dude. Even if it was Blake.
"Sorry I care enough to make sure you're back on your feet ASAP..." Good job genius, you have to go and make things awkward again... He scolded himself, And you were having a good time too... finally, he tried to speak again, hoping for the tension to go away. "Um, do you think the kid'll be okay? She's just so... Fragile... I'm afraid for her. I don't know if she'll survive." It sounded so blunt, but he really did care, he wanted the kid to live, he just didn't know! Trying to make himself sound less cold, he added, "We've got to find her some formula, y'know, and other stuff to keep her warm and fed and safe."

SacredMadness
November 3rd, 2017, 11:09 AM
"Sorry I care enough to make sure you're back on your feet ASAP..." Good job genius, you have to go and make things awkward again... He scolded himself, And you were having a good time too... finally, he tried to speak again, hoping for the tension to go away. "Um, do you think the kid'll be okay? She's just so... Fragile... I'm afraid for her. I don't know if she'll survive." It sounded so blunt, but he really did care, he wanted the kid to live, he just didn't know! Trying to make himself sound less cold, he added, "We've got to find her some formula, y'know, and other stuff to keep her warm and fed and safe."
She sighed and shrugged.

Burnpaw
November 7th, 2017, 10:13 PM
She sighed and shrugged.
Blake kept glancing sideways at her. He began to speak again, "You know, I w-- HOLY SH*T!" He turned back to see a herd of deer streaking across the road in a panic and slammed on the brakes. His arm shot out instinctively across Scarlett's chest to keep her face from slamming into the dash (like his undoubtedly did.)

SacredMadness
November 8th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Blake kept glancing sideways at her. He began to speak again, "You know, I w-- HOLY SH*T!" He turned back to see a herd of deer streaking across the road in a panic and slammed on the brakes. His arm shot out instinctively across Scarlett's chest to keep her face from slamming into the dash (like his undoubtedly did.)
Luckily the baby was fine but she gripped Blake's arm tightly and tensed her muscles to keep herself from flying forward. She removed his arm from her and leaned him back. "Blake?" she asked in panic.

Burnpaw
November 8th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Luckily the baby was fine but she gripped Blake's arm tightly and tensed her muscles to keep herself from flying forward. She removed his arm from her and leaned him back. "Blake?" she asked in panic.
Shaking his head he turned to look at her with wide eyes. "I'm fine, but I think this car is out to get me." He quickly wiped the bit of blood from his mouth. "Are you okay?!"

SacredMadness
November 8th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Shaking his head he turned to look at her with wide eyes. "I'm fine, but I think this car is out to get me." He quickly wiped the bit of blood from his mouth. "Are you okay?!"
She ignored his words and frantically checked over his face, not being genial at all. She sighed with relief and sat back in her seat. Clasping what he asked before, she answered, "I'm fine, does your head hurt? Anything other than your face get hurt?" Concern outlining every feature of her face possible.

Burnpaw
November 8th, 2017, 08:42 PM
She ignored his words and frantically checked over his face, not being genial at all. She sighed with relief and sat back in her seat. Clasping what he asked before, she answered, "I'm fine, does your head hurt? Anything other than your face get hurt?" Concern outlining every feature of her face possible.
"I'm fine Scar, considering." He reached into the backseat and grabbed his shotgun. "What do you think about venison for dinner?" He asked, watching as the last of the deer's white tails disappeared into the treeline.

SacredMadness
November 8th, 2017, 08:52 PM
"I'm fine Scar, considering." He reached into the backseat and grabbed his shotgun. "What do you think about venison for dinner?" He asked, watching as the last of the deer's white tails disappeared into the treeline.
"Sure," she shrugged. She still was extremely concerned but did her best to conceal it. She could feel the walls she spent some much time breaking. An inch every time he smiled at her. A foot when he made her smile. A mile when he made her laugh. She ran her fingers through her hair, obviously stressed. She felt....something in her soul, an attraction to Blake. She knew deep down what it was but didn't want to admit it to herself. She was in love.

Burnpaw
November 8th, 2017, 09:02 PM
"Sure," she shrugged. She still was extremely concerned but did her best to conceal it. She could feel the walls she spent some much time breaking. An inch every time he smiled at her. A foot when he made her smile. A mile when he made her laugh. She ran her fingers through her hair, obviously stressed. She felt....something in her soul, an attraction to Blake. She knew deep down what it was but didn't want to admit it to herself. She was in love.
"Here, it'll probably take a couple hours, you and Rosie head to this gas station, it's less than a mile away." He grabbed a sharpie from the cupholder and drew a line showing where to go. "I'll be there with a buck slung over my shoulders in a couple of hours--" He'd opened the door and turned to see her face. "--Hey, what's wrong?" He gazed at her with worry.

SacredMadness
November 8th, 2017, 09:08 PM
"Here, it'll probably take a couple hours, you and Rosie head to this gas station, it's less than a mile away." He grabbed a sharpie from the cupholder and drew a line showing where to go. "I'll be there with a buck slung over my shoulders in a couple of hours--" He'd opened the door and turned to see her face. "--Hey, what's wrong?" He gazed at her with worry.
"Nothing," she said quickly. Adjusted herself so that she could just climb into the driver seat when he leaves.

Burnpaw
November 11th, 2017, 09:33 PM
"Nothing," she said quickly. Adjusted herself so that she could just climb into the driver seat when he leaves.
(Sorry it took me so long, started school in new town and it is living hell... Also, sorry for long post, but it drives story forward to NEW PEOPLE!!!)

He decided not to persist. She's had a traumatizing past couple of days. "Okay, but if you ever need to talk..." He clenched his jaw and then got out of the car. "See you in a few hours."
About a half an hour into the brush, Blake spotted a young buck grazing and quietly circled upwind of it. Getting down onto the ground, he fixed the animal in his cross-hairs and was about to pull the trigger when it got spooked. he swore in frustration, but something told him to look up. Holy... More infected than he'd ever seen were packed together, following the deer with moves silent and alien-like. The deer panicked and doubled back, bolting towards the highway, and the pack were at its heels screeching loudly. 'Lake stayed down for a moment, not daring to stand from fear of alerting them but realized something that changed his mind. They're heading towards the gas station! He swore quietly and got the bolting buck in his sights again before shooting it. Half of the infected fell upon it, devouring it quickly, while the other half turned and narrowed their eyes, searching for the source of the noise. Well at least they aren't going to get Scar...
Now the pack was chasing him. Panting, he tried to outrun and outmaneuver them, but they had the advantage of not needing breath. He had to stop for a moment, and fired off several shots, killing a few, but not slowing any others down before he kept going. After almost fifteen minutes of running, he couldn't see or hear them any more, but he knew they were still there. What are there, twenty-five of them left? I have... He checked his guns quickly and swore again. Seven rounds. I'm screwed.
"You know what? I'm getting real tired of you sons of b*tches." He called out to them, cocking his gun and pointing it out in front of him. That's when they attacked, all of them at once having surrounded him. Twenty-four, twenty-three, twenty-two-- He mentally counted how many he had left to deal with. BLAM! They were getting closer, shot one that's jaws snapped close only inches from his face and two others who had nearly clawed his arms open. Nineteen. BLAM BLAM BLAM! Click click He threw his pistol to the ground, and started trying to take them out with his machete. I'm going to die! The fearful realization hit him as they got too close for him to swing his weapon properly. At this point he was just pushing and shoving in an attempt to buy him a few more seconds. God, please let them not find Scarlett, please let her survive, please let her get out alive! He'd been dragged to the ground and lost his machete in the process, as it was knocked out of his hands. His knife got stuck in the skull of the zombie on top of him, and more were there in a second. He pressed himself down, pointless but still a last attempt to keep them from eating him.
Then came the sound of several loud gunshots. Infecteds yelped and ran as their comrades dropped dead. Soon, Blake was alone in the clearing with a young man with a bandanna around his face staring over him. 'Lake pushed himself to his feet. "Thanks man I thought I was dead meat for sure, you have no idea how rough this week's been." He looked back at the face, which was cold. A sudden realization hit 'Lake. "Oh come on--" KRAK! he was hit in the head with the back of the rifle and knocked out cold before being dragged off...

SacredMadness
November 17th, 2017, 08:30 PM
(Sorry it took me so long, started school in new town and it is living hell... Also, sorry for long post, but it drives story forward to NEW PEOPLE!!!)

He decided not to persist. She's had a traumatizing past couple of days. "Okay, but if you ever need to talk..." He clenched his jaw and then got out of the car. "See you in a few hours."
About a half an hour into the brush, Blake spotted a young buck grazing and quietly circled upwind of it. Getting down onto the ground, he fixed the animal in his cross-hairs and was about to pull the trigger when it got spooked. he swore in frustration, but something told him to look up. Holy... More infected than he'd ever seen were packed together, following the deer with moves silent and alien-like. The deer panicked and doubled back, bolting towards the highway, and the pack were at its heels screeching loudly. 'Lake stayed down for a moment, not daring to stand from fear of alerting them but realized something that changed his mind. They're heading towards the gas station! He swore quietly and got the bolting buck in his sights again before shooting it. Half of the infected fell upon it, devouring it quickly, while the other half turned and narrowed their eyes, searching for the source of the noise. Well at least they aren't going to get Scar...
Now the pack was chasing him. Panting, he tried to outrun and outmaneuver them, but they had the advantage of not needing breath. He had to stop for a moment, and fired off several shots, killing a few, but not slowing any others down before he kept going. After almost fifteen minutes of running, he couldn't see or hear them any more, but he knew they were still there. What are there, twenty-five of them left? I have... He checked his guns quickly and swore again. Seven rounds. I'm screwed.
"You know what? I'm getting real tired of you sons of b*tches." He called out to them, cocking his gun and pointing it out in front of him. That's when they attacked, all of them at once having surrounded him. Twenty-four, twenty-three, twenty-two-- He mentally counted how many he had left to deal with. BLAM! They were getting closer, shot one that's jaws snapped close only inches from his face and two others who had nearly clawed his arms open. Nineteen. BLAM BLAM BLAM! Click click He threw his pistol to the ground, and started trying to take them out with his machete. I'm going to die! The fearful realization hit him as they got too close for him to swing his weapon properly. At this point he was just pushing and shoving in an attempt to buy him a few more seconds. God, please let them not find Scarlett, please let her survive, please let her get out alive! He'd been dragged to the ground and lost his machete in the process, as it was knocked out of his hands. His knife got stuck in the skull of the zombie on top of him, and more were there in a second. He pressed himself down, pointless but still a last attempt to keep them from eating him.
Then came the sound of several loud gunshots. Infecteds yelped and ran as their comrades dropped dead. Soon, Blake was alone in the clearing with a young man with a bandanna around his face staring over him. 'Lake pushed himself to his feet. "Thanks man I thought I was dead meat for sure, you have no idea how rough this week's been." He looked back at the face, which was cold. A sudden realization hit 'Lake. "Oh come on--" KRAK! he was hit in the head with the back of the rifle and knocked out cold before being dragged off...
(I'm am so sorry! I didn't even know you responded!!!)
Scarlett drove off as soon as he disappeared from site. She reached the gas station and gave Kitty a meaningful look. Having stayed with the pair for so long, Kitty new exactly what it meant. He would be Guard Kitty. He prided himself on the fact that he was so trusted. He sat next to the sleeping baby and watched Scarlett grab her bow and arrows. Scarlett was filled with vigilance and an always present feeling, she was being watched. She wired some lights and soon had enough light so that she could see where she was going, but wouldn't attract any attention. She walked out to the car and took off her shirt. The cold night air made goosebumps in her bare abdomen but she ignored the numbing cold. She wrapped the sleeping bundle in her shirt and carried the child inside, Kitty on her heels. She found some old blankets in the back room and unwrapped the infant and laid her on the couch. The poor thing started to fuss a little but it seemed as though this gas station carried everything. Diapers, pacifiers, formula, you name it! She gave the child a clean, brand new pacifier and changed the old, smelly diaper. She reswaddled the baby and rested the bundle in the couch. She searched for a tshirt but all she found was a skimpy tank top that said "Gone cow-tippin'!" With an upside down cow on it. She stretched the material over her athletic, but thin frame. Kitty meowed and gave her the same look he always did when he was hungry. She smiled for once and rubbed his head. She opened a bag of cat food and could only hope it was good enough for the cat. She rested on the other end of the couch, arrow notched and eyes not even close to closing.

Burnpaw
November 18th, 2017, 05:02 PM
(I'm am so sorry! I didn't even know you responded!!!)
Scarlett drove off as soon as he disappeared from site. She reached the gas station and gave Kitty a meaningful look. Having stayed with the pair for so long, Kitty new exactly what it meant. He would be Guard Kitty. He prided himself on the fact that he was so trusted. He sat next to the sleeping baby and watched Scarlett grab her bow and arrows. Scarlett was filled with vigilance and an always present feeling, she was being watched. She wired some lights and soon had enough light so that she could see where she was going, but wouldn't attract any attention. She walked out to the car and took off her shirt. The cold night air made goosebumps in her bare abdomen but she ignored the numbing cold. She wrapped the sleeping bundle in her shirt and carried the child inside, Kitty on her heels. She found some old blankets in the back room and unwrapped the infant and laid her on the couch. The poor thing started to fuss a little but it seemed as though this gas station carried everything. Diapers, pacifiers, formula, you name it! She gave the child a clean, brand new pacifier and changed the old, smelly diaper. She reswaddled the baby and rested the bundle in the couch. She searched for a tshirt but all she found was a skimpy tank top that said "Gone cow-tippin'!" With an upside down cow on it. She stretched the material over her athletic, but thin frame. Kitty meowed and gave her the same look he always did when he was hungry. She smiled for once and rubbed his head. She opened a bag of cat food and could only hope it was good enough for the cat. She rested on the other end of the couch, arrow notched and eyes not even close to closing.

Blake groaned in pain and opened his eyes to an unfamiliar room. He was confused for a moment, and then it came rushing back. The pack... The guy who-- Swearing he tried to sit up, but he found his wrists tied to the bedpost. "You done yet?" He turned his head to see a young woman with a bandanna on her head and a gun in her lap glaring at him. "Who the Hell are you?" his voice was hoarse and quiet. She sighed angrily "I should be asking you that question. You the idiot who got a whole herd of them things on our turf. You lucky we aint just killed you already! If it were up to me, you be dead by now." Oh great. I'm a hostage.
At that moment, the man who knocked him out-- who Lake now realized was more of a boy-- stepped in with a worried look on his face. "Calamity, we ain't gonn' be like that to him. He aint infected that's for sure..." He had a thick country accent, dirty-blonde hair, and big green eyes. He couldn't have been more than sixteen. The girl, who Lake realized couldn't be that much older either, made a noise similar to a growl and left the room.
"Ahm Barley." The boy sat down where this 'Calamity' had been. "Sorry bout yer head." Blake just stared, what was going on here? Why were there a bunch of teenagers holding him hostage? Barley kept speaking. "Ya see, we was just worried that you was one of 'em guys from that community comin' to kill us all. Ghost saw ya and told me an' I got there just to save ya but I had to be careful ya see? Cause they trust me to keep 'em safe. Once we got ya back here we realized you was too young to be one of 'em and that they'd a probably killed you if they saw you..."
'Lake interrupted. "Wait, what do you mean community? Why would they want to kill you?" Barley looked up at him with big, sad eyes. "They kill anyone under twenty unless they really good at somethin' like my sister Hazel was... Then they just take ya." He shook his head, teary eyed. "Hazel was real smart, ya see? So they just took her and was gonn' kill all the rest, so I got some of us out, ya see? It's just me, Calamity, Phoenix, Ghost, Jade, Lilly an' her boy Tommy. Lilly's a mom, ya see? She had a boyfriend bu he ditched her and Tommy when it all started an'--"
"Can you untie me now?" He pulled at his restraints unhappily. This was a lot to take in. Barley's forehead wrinkled but he did as asked, cutting the rope with a pocket knife. Rubbing his wrists, 'Lake started to ask more questions, and Barley would answer. Soon, the tension relaxed from Blake's shoulders as he realized he wasn't, in fact, in danger. They were a bunch of scared kids; Calamity was the oldest at twenty-one but she had cancer, which was why they would've just killed her too. "The group wants to meet ya. Get cleaned up and put on this and I'll introduce ya. It's better to stay in a group, ya see?" 'Lake nodded and took the clothes, flannel and jeans that had to have been Barley's, and did as he was told, all the while wondering whether or not to tell them about Scarlett...

SacredMadness
November 18th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Blake groaned in pain and opened his eyes to an unfamiliar room. He was confused for a moment, and then it came rushing back. The pack... The guy who-- Swearing he tried to sit up, but he found his wrists tied to the bedpost. "You done yet?" He turned his head to see a young woman with a bandanna on her head and a gun in her lap glaring at him. "Who the Hell are you?" his voice was hoarse and quiet. She sighed angrily "I should be asking you that question. You the idiot who got a whole herd of them things on our turf. You lucky we aint just killed you already! If it were up to me, you be dead by now." Oh great. I'm a hostage.
At that moment, the man who knocked him out-- who Lake now realized was more of a boy-- stepped in with a worried look on his face. "Calamity, we ain't gonn' be like that to him. He aint infected that's for sure..." He had a thick country accent, dirty-blonde hair, and big green eyes. He couldn't have been more than sixteen. The girl, who Lake realized couldn't be that much older either, made a noise similar to a growl and left the room.
"Ahm Barley." The boy sat down where this 'Calamity' had been. "Sorry bout yer head." Blake just stared, what was going on here? Why were there a bunch of teenagers holding him hostage? Barley kept speaking. "Ya see, we was just worried that you was one of 'em guys from that community comin' to kill us all. Ghost saw ya and told me an' I got there just to save ya but I had to be careful ya see? Cause they trust me to keep 'em safe. Once we got ya back here we realized you was too young to be one of 'em and that they'd a probably killed you if they saw you..."
'Lake interrupted. "Wait, what do you mean community? Why would they want to kill you?" Barley looked up at him with big, sad eyes. "They kill anyone under twenty unless they really good at somethin' like my sister Hazel was... Then they just take ya." He shook his head, teary eyed. "Hazel was real smart, ya see? So they just took her and was gonn' kill all the rest, so I got some of us out, ya see? It's just me, Calamity, Phoenix, Ghost, Jade, Lilly an' her boy Tommy. Lilly's a mom, ya see? She had a boyfriend bu he ditched her and Tommy when it all started an'--"
"Can you untie me now?" He pulled at his restraints unhappily. This was a lot to take in. Barley's forehead wrinkled but he did as asked, cutting the rope with a pocket knife. Rubbing his wrists, 'Lake started to ask more questions, and Barley would answer. Soon, the tension relaxed from Blake's shoulders as he realized he wasn't, in fact, in danger. They were a bunch of scared kids; Calamity was the oldest at twenty-one but she had cancer, which was why they would've just killed her too. "The group wants to meet ya. Get cleaned up and put on this and I'll introduce ya. It's better to stay in a group, ya see?" 'Lake nodded and took the clothes, flannel and jeans that had to have been Barley's, and did as he was told, all the while wondering whether or not to tell them about Scarlett...
Scarlett yawned sleepily but forced herself awake. Her muscles were tense and her head was clear. However, she couldn't stop thinking things like "Blake got infected!" or "Blake was murdered!" She dismissed those thoughts and continued watching the area around her. She looked drearily at the child who was resting silently on the couch and sighed. She didn't know how she was going to care for the poor being. Kitty yawned and looked up at her with understanding blue eyes. The kitten had grown quite a bit since they first found him and he wasn't skinny at all. "Spoiled little thing, aren't ya?" She laughed rubbing the kittens head. She heard screeching and moaning in the distance and dread filled her body. "Where are you 'Lake?" She muttered aloud.

Burnpaw
November 18th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Scarlett yawned sleepily but forced herself awake. Her muscles were tense and her head was clear. However, she couldn't stop thinking things like "Blake got infected!" or "Blake was murdered!" She dismissed those thoughts and continued watching the area around her. She looked drearily at the child who was resting silently on the couch and sighed. She didn't know how she was going to care for the poor being. Kitty yawned and looked up at her with understanding blue eyes. The kitten had grown quite a bit since they first found him and he wasn't skinny at all. "Spoiled little thing, aren't ya?" She laughed rubbing the kittens head. She heard screeching and moaning in the distance and dread filled her body. "Where are you 'Lake?" She muttered aloud.
Outside of the gas station...
A fourteen year old albino boy wearing a ratty black hoodie was hiding in the brush with an unlit Molotov cocktail. He was watching the horde, looking down at a map before looking back up nervously. He was calculating how long it would take to get in, convince this "Scarlett" girl to trust him, and get out. He hoped it would be quicker than the amount of time it took for the horde to become uninterested in the explosion he was about to cause. Why am I their errand-boy?He thought ruefully, lighting the cocktail and throwing it, the sound and sight caused the infecteds to turn and go towards it, screeching all the way. The boy bolted into the gas station and closed the door behind him. "Is there a Scarlett here?!" He called out.

Earlier...
'Lake finished marking the map and handed it to the boy they called Ghost, a fourteen year old albino with a slight attitude problem. "I'll get 'em in no time." The boy promised, looking warily up at Blake. "I don't get why I can't go." Blake growled, only to be interrupted by a sweet and quiet sixteen year old named Lilly. "You're dehydrated, you don't have enough food in you, your face is a mess and might get infected if I don't tend to it properly and you might just collapse from exhaustion!" She explained. He'd learned in the past hour that she was the group's sort of medic. Ghost tried to reassure him, "Besides, if the horde's heading that way, it'd be better with just me. You're tall, they'd go straight for you. You'd get us all killed. I can get in and out of places without getting noticed... That's how I saw you in the woods in the first place."
He sighed. They were both right. He watched Ghost go, worried about Scarlett. He'd been out for a while, he wondered if she'd have just moved on by now. He sat down and rubbed the back of his neck, knee bumping up and down with anxiety. Barley put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, Ghost is the best at what he do. He gonn' get her here safe kay? You seem to care 'bout her lots, I bet she's awesome... Lilly here'll be able to patch up 'er leg too!"
I hope you're right Barley, I hope you're right...

SacredMadness
November 18th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Outside of the gas station...
A fourteen year old albino boy wearing a ratty black hoodie was hiding in the brush with an unlit Molotov cocktail. He was watching the horde, looking down at a map before looking back up nervously. He was calculating how long it would take to get in, convince this "Scarlett" girl to trust him, and get out. He hoped it would be quicker than the amount of time it took for the horde to become uninterested in the explosion he was about to cause. Why am I their errand-boy?He thought ruefully, lighting the cocktail and throwing it, the sound and sight caused the infecteds to turn and go towards it, screeching all the way. The boy bolted into the gas station and closed the door behind him. "Is there a Scarlett here?!" He called out.

Earlier...
'Lake finished marking the map and handed it to the boy they called Ghost, a fourteen year old albino with a slight attitude problem. "I'll get 'em in no time." The boy promised, looking warily up at Blake. "I don't get why I can't go." Blake growled, only to be interrupted by a sweet and quiet sixteen year old named Lilly. "You're dehydrated, you don't have enough food in you, your face is a mess and might get infected if I don't tend to it properly and you might just collapse from exhaustion!" She explained. He'd learned in the past hour that she was the group's sort of medic. Ghost tried to reassure him, "Besides, if the horde's heading that way, it'd be better with just me. You're tall, they'd go straight for you. You'd get us all killed. I can get in and out of places without getting noticed... That's how I saw you in the woods in the first place."
He sighed. They were both right. He watched Ghost go, worried about Scarlett. He'd been out for a while, he wondered if she'd have just moved on by now. He sat down and rubbed the back of his neck, knee bumping up and down with anxiety. Barley put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, Ghost is the best at what he do. He gonn' get her here safe kay? You seem to care 'bout her lots, I bet she's awesome... Lilly here'll be able to patch up 'er leg too!"
I hope you're right Barley, I hope you're right...
Startled and half disappointed in herself for not noticing she rounded the corner with a look of malice. "Who's asking?" She questioned threateningly, bow ready to fire. When she saw the appearence of the person who had called her name, she was astounded. It was an albino boy probably 12 or 13 years old. However, that didn't make him any less dangerous.

Burnpaw
November 18th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Startled and half disappointed in herself for not noticing she rounded the corner with a look of malice. "Who's asking?" She questioned threateningly, bow ready to fire. When she saw the appearence of the person who had called her name, she was astounded. It was an albino boy probably 12 or 13 years old. However, that didn't make him any less dangerous.
"Freaking 'Lake told us about you, I'm the guy who saved him from being eaten alive." Snapped Ghost, voice cracking with desperation "and I'm the guy who's going to do the same for you unless we keep arguing because the HORDE IS HERE AND GOING TO KILL US ALL IF WE DON'T GO NOW" He glanced warily outside, "Come on man, I just want to live through the day!"

SacredMadness
November 18th, 2017, 09:01 PM
"Freaking 'Lake told us about you, I'm the guy who saved him from being eaten alive." Snapped Ghost, voice cracking with desperation "and I'm the guy who's going to do the same for you unless we keep arguing because the HORDE IS HERE AND GOING TO KILL US ALL IF WE DON'T GO NOW" He glanced warily outside, "Come on man, I just want to live through the day!"
She didn't want to give into the bossy teen but did so. She grabbed the child from the back room, her heart cracking at the blood curdling screams from the child. She felt helpless and gave the child the pacifier. "Lets go!" She yelled in a commanding voice. She would slap the dude later. Or have- nope! she interupted her thought. She followed the pale boy into the forest. (Kinda jumpin ahead...sorry -|_|- ) (i dont know what that face is....)

Burnpaw
November 18th, 2017, 09:16 PM
She didn't want to give into the bossy teen but did so. She grabbed the child from the back room, her heart cracking at the blood curdling screams from the child. She felt helpless and gave the child the pacifier. "Lets go!" She yelled in a commanding voice. She would slap the dude later. Or have- nope! she interupted her thought. She followed the pale boy into the forest. (Kinda jumpin ahead...sorry -|_|- ) (i dont know what that face is....)
Blake had gotten up despite Lilly's suggestions and was pacing. When he saw Scar holding the baby and limping towards the farmhouse behind Ghost, Relief surged through him, and continuing to ignore Lilly's cry of "Stop moving so fast! You'll pass out!" He ran out the door to meet her, enveloping her in a hug (he didn't care that he'd probably be slapped later) and whispering "God, I thought I was dead, and then I wasn't and then I thought you were and--" His voice was thick with emotion. Ghost was slinking away to avoid the awkwardness of being there. Calamity stepped outside, becoming less aggressive when she saw Rosy. "Oh darlin' that poor baby gotta be starvin'! She yours?"

SacredMadness
November 18th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Blake had gotten up despite Lilly's suggestions and was pacing. When he saw Scar holding the baby and limping towards the farmhouse behind Ghost, Relief surged through him, and continuing to ignore Lilly's cry of "Stop moving so fast! You'll pass out!" He ran out the door to meet her, enveloping her in a hug (he didn't care that he'd probably be slapped later) and whispering "God, I thought I was dead, and then I wasn't and then I thought you were and--" His voice was thick with emotion. Ghost was slinking away to avoid the awkwardness of being there. Calamity stepped outside, becoming less aggressive when she saw Rosy. "Oh darlin' that poor baby gotta be starvin'! She yours?"
Scar, despite her inner protests, hugged him back squeezing him as tight as she could, trying not to squash the baby. "I thought you were dead too," she said, her throat catching. She turned to Lily and tensed. She felt oddly defensive. The tall brunette casually slid in between Lily and Blake and answered coldly. "No, she isn't mine. Blake and I rescued her after we saw her mother die. Could you take her for a bit?" Emotion absent in her body language and facial features.

Burnpaw
November 18th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Scar, despite her inner protests, hugged him back squeezing him as tight as she could, trying not to squash the baby. "I thought you were dead too," she said, her throat catching. She turned to Lily and tensed. She felt oddly defensive. The tall brunette casually slid in between Lily and Blake and answered coldly. "No, she isn't mine. Blake and I rescued her after we saw her mother die. Could you take her for a bit?" Emotion absent in her body language and facial features.
Lilly looked excited, completely unaffected by the sudden coldness. "Really?!" she practically squealed, "I have a two year old boy" (she was a bad teenager...), "but girls are always the cutest! What's her name? Aww, she's so hungry looking!" She looked at Scarlett. "You look hungry too... I need to deal with your leg, Calamity can watch the baby, but I need to deal with that... Any other wounds I should know about?" She kept going, now worrying about Scar as if the younger girl was her mother.

SacredMadness
November 18th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Lilly looked excited, completely unaffected by the sudden coldness. "Really?!" she practically squealed, "I have a two year old boy" (she was a bad teenager...), "but girls are always the cutest! What's her name? Aww, she's so hungry looking!" She looked at Scarlett. "You look hungry too... I need to deal with your leg, Calamity can watch the baby, but I need to deal with that... Any other wounds I should know about?" She kept going, now worrying about Scar as if the younger girl was her mother.
"Blake named her Rosie.....I-I'm fine. " she said handing the baby to Lily. She had forgotten about her broken leg and it was starting to look a bit crooked. Pretty soon it would have to be re-broken in order to set it correctly. A realization slapped Scarlett, "Oh sh*t! I left Kitty behind! Poor thing!" She started limping back and forth with stress. How could she leave the second thing she loved the most behind.

Burnpaw
November 18th, 2017, 09:40 PM
"Blake named her Rosie.....I-I'm fine. " she said handing the baby to Lily. She had forgotten about her broken leg and it was starting to look a bit crooked. Pretty soon it would have to be re-broken in order to set it correctly. A realization slapped Scarlett, "Oh sh*t! I left Kitty behind! Poor thing!" She started limping back and forth with stress. How could she leave the second thing she loved the most behind.
Ghost shyly stepped up. "Actually... I grabbed the cat..." He had a very cross looking kitty in his backpack and let him out before going into the house.

SacredMadness
November 18th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Ghost shyly stepped up. "Actually... I grabbed the cat..." He had a very cross looking kitty in his backpack and let him out before going into the house.
She smiled as Kitty meowed with annoyance at Ghost. How dare this ghastly human! carry me in a filthy bag such as that! I deserve to be seated in a diamond stud handbag with the inside made of satin! Kitty thought arrogantly. Scarlett scooped up the kitten and Kitty purred loudly. He jumped from Scarlett to Blake's shoulder, nudging Blake in the chin with his head.

Burnpaw
November 18th, 2017, 09:52 PM
She smiled as Kitty meowed with annoyance at Ghost. How dare this ghastly human! carry me in a filthy bag such as that! I deserve to be seated in a diamond stud handbag with the inside made of satin! Kitty thought arrogantly. Scarlett scooped up the kitten and Kitty purred loudly. He jumped from Scarlett to Blake's shoulder, nudging Blake in the chin with his head.
"Hey Kitty," He rubbed the cat's head, "I'm okay, I'm okay... Don't worry, I'll still be here to feed you and be your slave." He laughed only half jokingly. He turned to Scarlett again. "Do you need me to carry you or do you got it?" He wanted to swoop her off of her feet and carry her inside, but he knew she'd start taking more notches out of his ear with her arrows... But it hurt him to see her in pain like this; it wrenched his heart around as if it were wrapped in barbed-wire. He loved her: whether it was because she saved him, or he saved her, or they saved each other, or even if she was going to be the death of him, he'd fallen for her, and in a way he needed to love her to even breathe.

SacredMadness
November 18th, 2017, 09:57 PM
"Hey Kitty," He rubbed the cat's head, "I'm okay, I'm okay... Don't worry, I'll still be here to feed you and be your slave." He laughed only half jokingly. He turned to Scarlett again. "Do you need me to carry you or do you got it?" He wanted to swoop her off of her feet and carry her inside, but he knew she'd start taking more notches out of his ear with her arrows... But it hurt him to see her in pain like this; it wrenched his heart around as if it were wrapped in barbed-wire. He loved her: whether it was because she saved him, or he saved her, or they saved each other, or even if she was going to be the death of him, he'd fallen for her, and in a way he needed to love her to even breathe.
That's right pitiful human! Kitty thought lovingly. (Weird a$$ cat) Scarlett playfully punched Blake in the shoulder and shook her head. "Nahh I'm fine," she replied. In attempt to show she was fine she took a step but stumbled. (I HASSSSS IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) "Damn!" She swore as an excruciating pain shot up her leg.

Burnpaw
November 18th, 2017, 10:00 PM
That's right pitiful human! Kitty thought lovingly. (Weird a$$ cat) Scarlett playfully punched Blake in the shoulder and shook her head. "Nahh I'm fine," she replied. In attempt to show she was fine she took a step but stumbled. (I HASSSSS IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) "Damn!" She swore as an excruciating pain shot up her leg.
(TELLS MEEEE!!!)
He caught her and helped her back to her feet. He had an idea; he knew she was stubborn, so if he made it sound like she'd be helping him... "Hey, we can lean on each other, I'm kindof dizzy..." He shook his head and went slightly cross eyed to try and prove the point. Of course, he wouldn't lean on her at all, he'd make it seem like it so that her pride wouldn't be injured.

SacredMadness
November 18th, 2017, 10:04 PM
(TELLS MEEEE!!!)
He caught her and helped her back to her feet. He had an idea; he knew she was stubborn, so if he made it sound like she'd be helping him... "Hey, we can lean on each other, I'm kindof dizzy..." He shook his head and went slightly cross eyed to try and prove the point. Of course, he wouldn't lean on her at all, he'd make it seem like it so that her pride wouldn't be injured.
(Me tells you in PM!)
She shrugged and leaned on him, butterflies swarming in her stomach has their bodies touched. His was warm against her cold skin. She was still wearing that dumba$$ redneck, skimpy tank top she had to use earlier. You could see the makeshift stitches from a week ago. They had started to heal nicely and she usually forgot they were there. She limped and didn't notice she was only leaning on him and he wasn't leaning on her.

Burnpaw
November 18th, 2017, 10:12 PM
(Me tells you in PM!)
She shrugged and leaned on him, butterflies swarming in her stomach has their bodies touched. His was warm against her cold skin. She was still wearing that dumba$$ redneck, skimpy tank top she had to use earlier. You could see the makeshift stitches from a week ago. They had started to heal nicely and she usually forgot they were there. She limped and didn't notice she was only leaning on him and he wasn't leaning on her.
A shudder went through him when he felt her icy skin. Worry for her pricked at the back of his mind. She's so cold... that tank-top doesn't help her much either... He tried not to stare at her... He didn't want to make her uncomfortable. But yeesh, he just couldn't ignore her.. He helped her up the stairs of the porch and onto the guest bed Lilly used to patch up any injuries.

SacredMadness
November 18th, 2017, 10:18 PM
A shudder went through him when he felt her icy skin. Worry for her pricked at the back of his mind. She's so cold... that tank-top doesn't help her much either... He tried not to stare at her... He didn't want to make her uncomfortable. But yeesh, he just couldn't ignore her.. He helped her up the stairs of the porch and onto the guest bed Lilly used to patch up any injuries.
She flopped onto the bed and groaned. "Do you know if there are any overly large tshirts I can use? This skimpy a$$ tank top is sticking to me and I don't like it...." she complained. She felt weird, this wasn't what she was used to. She had just started getting used to the feeling of having Blake around. Now they were stuck in some group. She wouldn't complain about that though, they were helping Rosie and they took care of Blake. Which brought up another thing, who was this Lily? And Calamity? Her eyes hardened once more and she tapped her foot on the floor.

Burnpaw
November 18th, 2017, 10:31 PM
She flopped onto the bed and groaned. "Do you know if there are any overly large tshirts I can use? This skimpy a$$ tank top is sticking to me and I don't like it...." she complained. She felt weird, this wasn't what she was used to. She had just started getting used to the feeling of having Blake around. Now they were stuck in some group. She wouldn't complain about that though, they were helping Rosie and they took care of Blake. Which brought up another thing, who was this Lily? And Calamity? Her eyes hardened once more and she tapped her foot on the floor.
'Lake went slightly red from the description and went to the other room to find her a T-shirt.
Lilly came in smiling. She was perky and her hair was bleached blonde, and she was shorter than Scar by quite a bit. "Okay, so hi, I'm Lilly, you're Scarlett right? Blake couldn't stop talking about you, he's TOTALLY entranced by you!" She started to examine Scar's leg. "OW! What happened to you?" She looked up at Scarlett with sad doe eyes, "You poor thing! I'll try to fix it... My dad was a doctor, so I know some stuff... OH I HATE BLOOD! But somebody has got to do it," She scrunched up her nose.
In walked a boy with black and red dyed hair and a black leather jacket. Lilly looked up, irritated. "Go away Phoenix, I need to focus!" He just smirked and asked "What? I can't even meet our new arrival?" He turned to her. "I'm Phoenix, I'm kind of the muscle of this group... It's no big deal," He shrugged as if he were trying to be nonchalant, "So, what's your name?"

SacredMadness
November 18th, 2017, 10:35 PM
'Lake went slightly red from the description and went to the other room to find her a T-shirt.
Lilly came in smiling. She was perky and her hair was bleached blonde, and she was shorter than Scar by quite a bit. "Okay, so hi, I'm Lilly, you're Scarlett right? Blake couldn't stop talking about you, he's TOTALLY entranced by you!" She started to examine Scar's leg. "OW! What happened to you?" She looked up at Scarlett with sad doe eyes, "You poor thing! I'll try to fix it... My dad was a doctor, so I know some stuff... OH I HATE BLOOD! But somebody has got to do it," She scrunched up her nose.
In walked a boy with black and red dyed hair and a black leather jacket. Lilly looked up, irritated. "Go away Phoenix, I need to focus!" He just smirked and asked "What? I can't even meet our new arrival?" He turned to her. "I'm Phoenix, I'm kind of the muscle of this group... It's no big deal," He shrugged as if he were trying to be nonchalant, "So, what's your name?"
Scarlett smirked at Blake, "Oh really, that's very interesting Lily," she said in a surprised but a$$holeish voice. Her head snapped towards the guy who walked into the room. "Death now go away," she answered coldly. Before shifting her gaze to what Lily was doing to her leg.

Burnpaw
November 18th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Scarlett smirked at Blake, "Oh really, that's very interesting Lily," she said in a surprised but a$$holeish voice. Her head snapped towards the guy who walked into the room. "Death now go away," she answered coldly. Before shifting her gaze to what Lily was doing to her leg.
Phoenix whistled a low whistle. "Feisty huh? That's cool, I like feisty girls... Oh don't mind me Lil, I wont bother you."
Lilly looked irritated, but wouldn't meet his his gaze. She handed Scarlett some painkillers before starting to really work on her leg, "What color cast? We got all the rainbow colors except blue but we have black and white." She seemed excited to show her patient, and you could tell that she had a sort of youngness to her.

SacredMadness
November 18th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Phoenix whistled a low whistle. "Feisty huh? That's cool, I like feisty girls... Oh don't mind me Lil, I wont bother you."
Lilly looked irritated, but wouldn't meet his his gaze. She handed Scarlett some painkillers before starting to really work on her leg, "What color cast? We got all the rainbow colors except blue but we have black and white." She seemed excited to show her patient, and you could tell that she had a sort of youngness to her.
"You wanna back off before I hurt you?" She said dangerously before answering Lily, "Do you have........forest green?" Darn no blue!, the 10 year old inside of her complained. She rolled her eyes at Pheonix and looked at Blake.

Burnpaw
November 18th, 2017, 10:47 PM
"You wanna back off before I hurt you?" She said dangerously before answering Lily, "Do you have........forest green?" Darn no blue!, the 10 year old inside of her complained. She rolled her eyes at Pheonix and looked at Blake.
Blake was standing awkwardly in the corner holding a T-shirt. "What's that for?" Asked Phoenix. "For Scarlett." He growled. He hadn't exactly liked the other boy from the get: he had an arrogance about him that made 'Lake want to break a tooth from that perfectly straight smile. "Aw, you're no fun Blakey-boy!"
"Don't call me that." He handed the shirt to Scarlett while Lilly put on the cast.

SacredMadness
November 18th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Blake was standing awkwardly in the corner holding a T-shirt. "What's that for?" Asked Phoenix. "For Scarlett." He growled. He hadn't exactly liked the other boy from the get: he had an arrogance about him that made 'Lake want to break a tooth from that perfectly straight smile. "Aw, you're no fun Blakey-boy!"
"Don't call me that." He handed the shirt to Scarlett while Lilly put on the cast.
She was about to change into the shirt but realized Pheonix was still in the room. "Get out," she ordered the arrogant dirtbag. She could tell that Blake was getting pissed.

Burnpaw
November 18th, 2017, 10:58 PM
She was about to change into the shirt but realized Pheonix was still in the room. "Get out," she ordered the arrogant dirtbag. She could tell that Blake was getting pissed.
Said dirtbag snickered and left the room with his hands in the air, "Okay, okay!"
Blake rubbed the back of his neck and clenched his jaw before leaving the room himself. Lilly turned around to give her some privacy, but was no rambling about how she had some "TOTALLY cute clothes that you could try on if you wanted, but I'm so short and you're so tall and pretty! OOoOoH! We could like, have a girls night and you can tell me how you get your eyes so bright?" BLAH BLAH BLAH (She was a lonely teenage girl who wanted a friend.)
Outside, Blake was pacing, slightly ticked off and unsure on how to let off steam...

SacredMadness
November 18th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Said dirtbag snickered and left the room with his hands in the air, "Okay, okay!"
Blake rubbed the back of his neck and clenched his jaw before leaving the room himself. Lilly turned around to give her some privacy, but was no rambling about how she had some "TOTALLY cute clothes that you could try on if you wanted, but I'm so short and you're so tall and pretty! OOoOoH! We could like, have a girls night and you can tell me how you get your eyes so bright?" BLAH BLAH BLAH (She was a lonely teenage girl who wanted a friend.)
Outside, Blake was pacing, slightly ticked off and unsure on how to let off steam...
(Scarlett has no idea how to react)
She swore she could feel the heat of Blake's anger from inside the room. Her heart kind of swelled with pride that he was so mad about Pheonix hitting on her but soon shrunk again when she realized that that might not be the reason he was mad. She slid on the large shirt and instantly felt like herself. "Ummmm, I'd much rather go kill stuff....." she said awkwardly, screaming in her head for Blake to rescue her from this awkwardness.

Burnpaw
November 18th, 2017, 11:08 PM
(Scarlett has no idea how to react)
She swore she could feel the heat of Blake's anger from inside the room. Her heart kind of swelled with pride that he was so mad about Pheonix hitting on her but soon shrunk again when she realized that that might not be the reason he was mad. She slid on the large shirt and instantly felt like herself. "Ummmm, I'd much rather go kill stuff....." she said awkwardly, screaming in her head for Blake to rescue her from this awkwardness.
Lilly seemed to shrink a bit. "Oh, okay! That's cool! I'm just not strong enough to kill anything..." Blake knocked on the door. "Hey, you done?" He was still clenching his jaw, but at least Phoenix was busy being an idiot somewhere else.

SacredMadness
November 18th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Lilly seemed to shrink a bit. "Oh, okay! That's cool! I'm just not strong enough to kill anything..." Blake knocked on the door. "Hey, you done?" He was still clenching his jaw, but at least Phoenix was busy being an idiot somewhere else.
"Yeah!!" She yelled loudly. She saw Lily shrink but didn't want to blow her cover. She shrugged and attempted to stand.

Burnpaw
November 18th, 2017, 11:16 PM
"Yeah!!" She yelled loudly. She saw Lily shrink but didn't want to blow her cover. She shrugged and attempted to stand.
Blake opened the door and quickly rushed to her side to make sure she didn't put too much pressure on her leg. "Hey, you need rest, and food! LOTS OF FOOD!" He got excited, and started explaining to Scarlett that Barley had been raised on a farm so he knew how to grow things and they had FRESH FRUIT!

SacredMadness
November 18th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Blake opened the door and quickly rushed to her side to make sure she didn't put too much pressure on her leg. "Hey, you need rest, and food! LOTS OF FOOD!" He got excited, and started explaining to Scarlett that Barley had been raised on a farm so he knew how to grow things and they had FRESH FRUIT!
She grinned and remarked, "You went from being target practice to being a human crutch....upgrade?" She laughed and her eyes lit up with excitement at the thought of fresh fruit.

Burnpaw
November 18th, 2017, 11:27 PM
She grinned and remarked, "You went from being target practice to being a human crutch....upgrade?" She laughed and her eyes lit up with excitement at the thought of fresh fruit.
"Yay, I've been upgraded..." Lake laughed. He kind of liked how mean she could be...
Calamity was rocking a now sleeping Rosie next to Lilly's Tommy. She'd become the den-mother, and had grown already to care about the newcomers. She stood up when she saw the two enter the room and before they could even ask, she set a meal down in front of Scarlett. "Eat girly, you very skinny honey!" She tied on a different scarf to hide her bald head and went to the other room before any words could be spoken. Meanwhile, a younger girl who looked like she might be Asian other than her weirdly pale green eyes was sitting down across the table eating quietly. This was Jade... Nobody really knew anything about her... Nobody really wanted to find out...

SacredMadness
November 18th, 2017, 11:32 PM
"Yay, I've been upgraded..." Lake laughed. He kind of liked how mean she could be...
Calamity was rocking a now sleeping Rosie next to Lilly's Tommy. She'd become the den-mother, and had grown already to care about the newcomers. She stood up when she saw the two enter the room and before they could even ask, she set a meal down in front of Scarlett. "Eat girly, you very skinny honey!" She tied on a different scarf to hide her bald head and went to the other room before any words could be spoken. Meanwhile, a younger girl who looked like she might be Asian other than her weirdly pale green eyes was sitting down across the table eating quietly. This was Jade... Nobody really knew anything about her... Nobody really wanted to find out...
Scarlett raised an eyebrow at Blake, confused. "Should I sit or what?" She felt slightly light headed and stumble down into Blake's chest. After the wave of dizziness finished she placed a hand on his chest and steadied herself.

Burnpaw
November 18th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Scarlett raised an eyebrow at Blake, confused. "Should I sit or what?" She felt slightly light headed and stumble down into Blake's chest. After the wave of dizziness finished she placed a hand on his chest and steadied herself.
(MEOW! At this rate the fight not be the point in which it was first destined to be! XD)
'Lake had gone completely crimson, taking a sharp inward breath from the surprise it had caused him. He wanted to hold her, but instead, he eased her into the chair. "You gotta eat Scar..." He nudged the food closer to her. "Get your strength up..."

SacredMadness
November 18th, 2017, 11:52 PM
(MEOW! At this rate the fight not be the point in which it was first destined to be! XD)
'Lake had gone completely crimson, taking a sharp inward breath from the surprise it had caused him. He wanted to hold her, but instead, he eased her into the chair. "You gotta eat Scar..." He nudged the food closer to her. "Get your strength up..."
She nodded and took a bite of whatever was in front of her. She scarfed it and her head felt a little better. She yawned and turned to Blake, "Let me be blunt, I'm tired, I haven't slept in 72 hours. Is there anywhere I can sleep?" She questioned. (Yawning where there were commas )

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 12:02 AM
She nodded and took a bite of whatever was in front of her. She scarfed it and her head felt a little better. She yawned and turned to Blake, "Let me be blunt, I'm tired, I haven't slept in 72 hours. Is there anywhere I can sleep?" She questioned. (Yawning where there were commas )
"Yeah, um, there's a guest bedroom I was in but you need rest so..." He tried to help her to her feet despite the face that she'd probably hit him for it.

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 12:04 AM
"Yeah, um, there's a guest bedroom I was in but you need rest so..." He tried to help her to her feet despite the face that she'd probably hit him for it.
She was so tired and weak that she could barely walk. She half leaned on Blake while getting into the room. (Maybe Blake and Pheonix can get into an argument (FIGHT! FIGHT!) while Scar is sleeping and it wakes her up?) She would punch him later, she told herself.

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 12:23 AM
She was so tired and weak that she could barely walk. She half leaned on Blake while getting into the room. (Maybe Blake and Pheonix can get into an argument (FIGHT! FIGHT!) while Scar is sleeping and it wakes her up?) She would punch him later, she told herself.
(Hmm... c;{ yes... *Strokes Palewind in lap* MWAHAHA)
Blake made sure she was warm and comfortable before leaving the room. Phoenix was outside the door, shaking his head and snickering. "Wow man, you're not going to stay in there with her?" Blake glared at him. "Shut up."
"Hey, your loss. You don't wanna stay in there than I just might."
"No, your going to leave her alone." He snapped back. Phoenix took a step closer to Blake and hissed at him maliciously. "You gonna make me?" 'Lake snapped and slammed Phoenix against the wall by his throat. "You look at her wrong, you talk to her wrong, you touch her at all--"
"--Let me guess. You kill me." He sneered, "I don't think you'd have the guts to do it."
"Oh no, I'd be able to, Hell, I'd want to tear you limb from limb before choking you by shoving your own arm down your throat, but that's not what'd happen. I'd let her kill you, and believe me when I say that that's a lot worse than anything else I can do."

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 12:27 AM
(Hmm... c;{ yes... *Strokes Palewind in lap* MWAHAHA)
Blake made sure she was warm and comfortable before leaving the room. Phoenix was outside the door, shaking his head and snickering. "Wow man, you're not going to stay in there with her?" Blake glared at him. "Shut up."
"Hey, your loss. You don't wanna stay in there than I just might."
"No, your going to leave her alone." He snapped back. Phoenix took a step closer to Blake and hissed at him maliciously. "You gonna make me?" 'Lake snapped and slammed Phoenix against the wall by his throat. "You look at her wrong, you talk to her wrong, you touch her at all--"
"--Let me guess. You kill me." He sneered, "I don't think you'd have the guts to do it."
"Oh no, I'd be able to, Hell, I'd want to tear you limb from limb before choking you by shoving your own arm down your throat, but that's not what'd happen. I'd let her kill you, and believe me when I say that that's a lot worse than anything else I can do."
(Oh sh*t! Did Palewind come up with this XD )
Scarlett who had been half asleep heard all of this and a smile formed on her face. She hid it under the warm comforter and fell fast asleep, happy that the secret love of her life was standing up for her. She'd ask him about it tomorrow. With that happy thought, she drifted into her first peaceful sleep in 18 years.

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 12:32 AM
(Oh sh*t! Did Palewind come up with this XD )
Scarlett who had been half asleep heard all of this and a smile formed on her face. She hid it under the warm comforter and fell fast asleep, happy that the secret love of her life was standing up for her. She'd ask him about it tomorrow. With that happy thought, she drifted into her first peaceful sleep in 18 years.
Phoenix had slunk away like an injured dog, whilst Blake just brought a chair to the front of the door and passed out on that... Twitching and dreaming about his sister again...

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Phoenix had slunk away like an injured dog, whilst Blake just brought a chair to the front of the door and passed out on that... Twitching and dreaming about his sister again...
She later aroused and sat up a bit. She looked around the dark room and shrugged. She heard scratching at the door and an impatient meow. "I'm comin' I'm comin'! " she said sleepily as she limped to the door. She opened and let out a gasp of surprise when she saw Blake, in a chair, in front of her door.

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 12:38 AM
She later aroused and sat up a bit. She looked around the dark room and shrugged. She heard scratching at the door and an impatient meow. "I'm comin' I'm comin'! " she said sleepily as she limped to the door. She opened and let out a gasp of surprise when she saw Blake, in a chair, in front of her door.
He shot awake when he heard the gasp, jumping and falling off the char, knocking it down with him. He tried to stand but clumsily tripped over the chair and tumbled down a few of the stair steps. "I'M OKAY!" He called. Red in embarrassment.

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 12:43 AM
He shot awake when he heard the gasp, jumping and falling off the char, knocking it down with him. He tried to stand but clumsily tripped over the chair and tumbled down a few of the stair steps. "I'M OKAY!" He called. Red in embarrassment.
(Literally me XD)
She muffled a laugh and offered a hand. "Need some help klutz?" she asked playfully. Her eyes were tired and her hair was in a very messy ponytail. She yawned and Kitty meowed. "Ah shut it," she said to the cat and yawned again.

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 12:44 AM
(Literally me XD)
She muffled a laugh and offered a hand. "Need some help klutz?" she asked playfully. Her eyes were tired and her hair was in a very messy ponytail. She yawned and Kitty meowed. "Ah shut it," she said to the cat and yawned again.
"No, nah, I'm good." He winced more from humiliation than pain. "Sorry, did I wake you up?"

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 12:48 AM
"No, nah, I'm good." He winced more from humiliation than pain. "Sorry, did I wake you up?"
"No, this idiot woke me up," she said, nudging the cat with her foot. "He was scratching the door." Kitty meowed in protest but Scar ignored him. She yawned and leaned on the over turned chair. "So, I heard you gave Pheonix an a$$ kicking, literally heard, it was awesome," she grinned and her eyes were droopy.

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 12:50 AM
"No, this idiot woke me up," she said, nudging the cat with her foot. "He was scratching the door." Kitty meowed in protest but Scar ignored him. She yawned and leaned on the over turned chair. "So, I heard you gave Pheonix an a$$ kicking, literally heard, it was awesome," she grinned and her eyes were droopy.
He went a deeper shade of red. "You heard that?.."

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 12:52 AM
He went a deeper shade of red. "You heard that?.."
"Yup," she said. She stood up and yawned, almost falling backward. She caught herself on the wall. "I need to go back to bed." She muttered to herself.

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 12:55 AM
"Yup," she said. She stood up and yawned, almost falling backward. She caught herself on the wall. "I need to go back to bed." She muttered to herself.
He scratched the back of his neck and set the chair back up. "Yeah, you should do that... I'll just... Sit. Here. On this chair."Alone.

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 12:57 AM
He scratched the back of his neck and set the chair back up. "Yeah, you should do that... I'll just... Sit. Here. On this chair."Alone.
"You'll freeze, lets go, now." She said grabbing his wrist with a firm grip. Her eyes were clear and her muscles were awake for the time being.

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 01:00 AM
"You'll freeze, lets go, now." She said grabbing his wrist with a firm grip. Her eyes were clear and her muscles were awake for the time being.
His eyes widened. "W-where?" His voice cracked into a squeak of pure anxiety but he didn't resist her grip.

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 01:03 AM
His eyes widened. "W-where?" His voice cracked into a squeak of pure anxiety but he didn't resist her grip.
"Narnia!" She said sarcastically, whilst dragging him into the guest room. She let go and crawled in bed. She patted the end by her feet and gestured for him to sit. "You are going to lay there and sleep, I will not sleep until I'm sure you are!" She said, her tone starting to become sleepy. Her eyes were losing focus but she blinked them awake.

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 01:08 AM
"Narnia!" She said sarcastically, whilst dragging him into the guest room. She let go and crawled in bed. She patted the end by her feet and gestured for him to sit. "You are going to lay there and sleep, I will not sleep until I'm sure you are!" She said, her tone starting to become sleepy. Her eyes were losing focus but she blinked them awake.
He lied down, trying not to show how nervous he was but went limp within minutes. He was breathing even, slow breaths.

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 01:11 AM
He lied down, trying not to show how nervous he was but went limp within minutes. He was breathing even, slow breaths.
She smiled in satisfaction and eventually plopped down onto the fluffy pillows. Her messy hair was splayed everywhere. She fell fast asleep and stretched her legs accidentally kicking Blake.

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 01:16 AM
She smiled in satisfaction and eventually plopped down onto the fluffy pillows. Her messy hair was splayed everywhere. She fell fast asleep and stretched her legs accidentally kicking Blake.
Blake had never really passed out, and he welcomed the feeling of the kick. He'd been too busy reliving the nightmare he'd had of Lotus dying. That look in her eyes when she lunged at his throat... He kept his breathing even and his body limp as if he were sleeping. He'd learned at a young age how to pretend to be asleep: his father's drunken rage never reached him if he was 'sleeping.'

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 01:22 AM
Blake had never really passed out, and he welcomed the feeling of the kick. He'd been too busy reliving the nightmare he'd had of Lotus dying. That look in her eyes when she lunged at his throat... He kept his breathing even and his body limp as if he were sleeping. He'd learned at a young age how to pretend to be asleep: his father's drunken rage never reached him if he was 'sleeping.'
She made small, muttering sounds in her sleep as she dreamt horrid things.

Run! Run! Was all she could hear. It was a never ending nightmare. She couldn't see everything was black and red. The world was moving, she couldn't focus on one spot. Screeching and moaning filled the air. All she could do was run in place.

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 01:28 AM
She made small, muttering sounds in her sleep as she dreamt horrid things.

Run! Run! Was all she could hear. It was a never ending nightmare. She couldn't see everything was black and red. The world was moving, she couldn't focus on one spot. Screeching and moaning filled the air. All she could do was run in place.
Blake had noticed the whimpering and to try and take away her nightmare, he got closer to her and put a comforting arm around her, still careful not to wake her up.

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 01:30 AM
Blake had noticed the whimpering and to try and take away her nightmare, he got closer to her and put a comforting arm around her, still careful not to wake her up.
Feeling a warm presence the nightmare disintegrated into blackness and she slept dreamlessly until morning.

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 01:34 AM
Feeling a warm presence the nightmare disintegrated into blackness and she slept dreamlessly until morning.
'Lake had also managed to pass out, but woke up earlier in the morning and reluctantly forced himself away from Scarlett and out of bed. He stretched and tried to brush any wrinkles out of his shirt before quietly leaving the room and heading downstairs to help Barley with a fence repair.

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 01:40 AM
'Lake had also managed to pass out, but woke up earlier in the morning and reluctantly forced himself away from Scarlett and out of bed. He stretched and tried to brush any wrinkles out of his shirt before quietly leaving the room and heading downstairs to help Barley with a fence repair.
Feeling the comforting presence leave, Scar woke just in time to see the door close. She rubbed her eyes and felt,very unmotivated. She drug herself out of bed and stretched, her athletic and lithe frame. She yawned and trudged downstairs, not bothering to brush her hair or anything.

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 01:45 AM
Feeling the comforting presence leave, Scar woke just in time to see the door close. She rubbed her eyes and felt,very unmotivated. She drug herself out of bed and stretched, her athletic and lithe frame. She yawned and trudged downstairs, not bothering to brush her hair or anything.
Blake was wolfing down breakfast, and mumbled, "Mornin'." through a mouthful when he saw Scar.

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 06:52 AM
Blake was wolfing down breakfast, and mumbled, "Mornin'." through a mouthful when he saw Scar.
She waved and flopped down at the table. She had the weirdest thing happen. She had a nightmare, then it just faded. She wouldn't talk about it of course but it kept nagging at her conscience.

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 01:05 PM
She waved and flopped down at the table. She had the weirdest thing happen. She had a nightmare, then it just faded. She wouldn't talk about it of course but it kept nagging at her conscience.
Calamity came in the room, holding Rosie in one arm and a wooden spoon in another. When 'Lake got up to go outside, she whacked him with the spoon, saying "Nuh uh boy, you betta Clean that up, I ain't doin it for you." He picked up the bowl and washed it off in the sink. "Now shoo! Barley needs you out there fixing the fence so none of them infecteds get at the cows again!" He nodded to Scarlett. "See you later." He told her going out the door.
Calamity shook her head, smiling before she gave Scarlett a serving. "And you get your strength up. You too thin for your own good honey!"

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Calamity came in the room, holding Rosie in one arm and a wooden spoon in another. When 'Lake got up to go outside, she whacked him with the spoon, saying "Nuh uh boy, you betta Clean that up, I ain't doin it for you." He picked up the bowl and washed it off in the sink. "Now shoo! Barley needs you out there fixing the fence so none of them infecteds get at the cows again!" He nodded to Scarlett. "See you later." He told her going out the door.
Calamity shook her head, smiling before she gave Scarlett a serving. "And you get your strength up. You too thin for your own good honey!"
Scar stifled a laugh and waved to Blake. She quietly ate the food set out before her and debated how she would approach Blake about the issue. She picked up her bowl and slowly made her way to the sink and cleaned it. She struggled up the stairs where she brushed out eye long, thick hair. It took forever to get through the knots so by the time she finished, her hair was smooth as silk but her head throbbed like she had just been wacked over the head with the barrel of a rifle. She was still in the baggy sweatshirt and destroyed sweatpants so she experimentally opened the wardrobe. A pile of clothing tumbled out of the closet and buried her. She managed to dig herself out of the pile and stood up weakly. "Lily is going to kill me, isn't she?" She muttered to herself.

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Scar stifled a laugh and waved to Blake. She quietly ate the food set out before her and debated how she would approach Blake about the issue. She picked up her bowl and slowly made her way to the sink and cleaned it. She struggled up the stairs where she brushed out eye long, thick hair. It took forever to get through the knots so by the time she finished, her hair was smooth as silk but her head throbbed like she had just been wacked over the head with the barrel of a rifle. She was still in the baggy sweatshirt and destroyed sweatpants so she experimentally opened the wardrobe. A pile of clothing tumbled out of the closet and buried her. She managed to dig herself out of the pile and stood up weakly. "Lily is going to kill me, isn't she?" She muttered to herself.
At this moment, lilly walked in and gasped a delicate gasp, but instead of being angry, she squealed in excitement. "OMG! You want me to help find an outfit for you! YAY! Hmm..." She helped up Scarlett and then started digging through the clothes pile, throwing things as she went through them. "No, too frilly. Too sequiny. ERCH! Too YELLOW!" She gagged and tossed the sunshine colored shirt away, before picking up a black tank top "Mmm? I don't know, this might be too tight for your liking... Although..." She looked Scar over, "Black could look good on you... OOOH! And maybe even RED! I don't know many girls who could rock red, but Scarlett wearing scarlet could be AMAZING!!" She was bouncing happily. "Okay, so you like darker colors right?" She didn't give her time to answer before going back to digging. "I've got a GREAT idea for what you can wear that's badass, comfortable, and CUTE!"
Out in the fields, 'Lake had taken a swig of water before going back to nailing wood together next to Barley. Jade and Ghost were wrangling sheep, and Calamity had the little ones in a crib next to her as she weeded the herb garden. Everyone was working, except Phoenix, who was smoking as he watched the younger kids lazily. "Hey, we could use some help with this!" Blake called, trying to hold the aggression out of his voice. Phoenix blew a smoke ring while rolling his eyes. "I am helping dumbass. I'm watching for infecteds. I'm protecting everyone." Calamity huffed indignantly but said nothing, and'Lake held his tongue. He couldn't afford starting a fight right now.

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 09:35 PM
At this moment, lilly walked in and gasped a delicate gasp, but instead of being angry, she squealed in excitement. "OMG! You want me to help find an outfit for you! YAY! Hmm..." She helped up Scarlett and then started digging through the clothes pile, throwing things as she went through them. "No, too frilly. Too sequiny. ERCH! Too YELLOW!" She gagged and tossed the sunshine colored shirt away, before picking up a black tank top "Mmm? I don't know, this might be too tight for your liking... Although..." She looked Scar over, "Black could look good on you... OOOH! And maybe even RED! I don't know many girls who could rock red, but Scarlett wearing scarlet could be AMAZING!!" She was bouncing happily. "Okay, so you like darker colors right?" She didn't give her time to answer before going back to digging. "I've got a GREAT idea for what you can wear that's badass, comfortable, and CUTE!"
Out in the fields, 'Lake had taken a swig of water before going back to nailing wood together next to Barley. Jade and Ghost were wrangling sheep, and Calamity had the little ones in a crib next to her as she weeded the herb garden. Everyone was working, except Phoenix, who was smoking as he watched the younger kids lazily. "Hey, we could use some help with this!" Blake called, trying to hold the aggression out of his voice. Phoenix blew a smoke ring while rolling his eyes. "I am helping dumbass. I'm watching for infecteds. I'm protecting everyone." Calamity huffed indignantly but said nothing, and'Lake held his tongue. He couldn't afford starting a fight right now.
Scarlett was utterly confused. Lily was a good person but had Scarlett lost. "Uhh......errr.....aye....." she tried to interject but eventually gave up and let Lily ramble. " Umm, should I be scared? What are you going to do to me?" Scar asked, tone with slight fright. (Sorry for the short post Tired...)

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Scarlett was utterly confused. Lily was a good person but had Scarlett lost. "Uhh......errr.....aye....." she tried to interject but eventually gave up and let Lily ramble. " Umm, should I be scared? What are you going to do to me?" Scar asked, tone with slight fright. (Sorry for the short post Tired...)
Lilly giggled, thinking Scarlett was joking. "Here, try this!" She handed her a grey T-shirt with bleeding red lips on it labeled "Lover and a Fighter", a black hoodie, dark jeans and black combat boots that went just past her ankles. "If you don't like it I'll try something else! OOOOH! And maybe I can do your makeup!!!"
PALEWIND: *interjecting* "Good luck getting out of there alive..."
ME: "Palewind! SHOO! You're not welcome here!"
Palewind: *HISS*
ME: *Splashes with holy water* "BEGONE WITH YE FELL BEAST!!!"
Palewind: *Poofs away*

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Lilly winced again and squeaked, "Okay... How about these?" She dug around more and found a blue and white flannel shirt with blue jeans and grey sneakers. The girl quickly interjected, "A-and if you find something you want, just tell me... but you don't have to yell..."
'Lake stood back to look at the fence they'd finally finished patching up. "So, what's next?" He was barely tired at all by the work, and he felt ready for anything. "Well, next I was thinking we try an' milk one of 'em cows there." Barley said warily. "Careful though, Craze Candy'll kick yer skull in." Blake laughed until he realized that Barley was looking at him with a solemn expression on his face. "You're not kidding..."
"No."
OKAY! Great, i get to deal with killer cows now...
Barley continued. "But it ain't as bad as the pigs. Pigs'll eat anything, including human flesh." He shuddered. "I gonn' feed them so they don't get all rowdy and try to kill nobody..." Blake wanted to laugh, not because he thought it was a joke -- because he knew it wasn't -- but the thought of a pig eating his foot off had made him almost hysteric. "Wow, I think farming is officially the most dangerous job there--"
"Soldier."
'Lake whipped around to look at the boy. "What?"
"Soldier the most dangerous job I can thinks of. You was one though, so you should know.. I saw them dog-tags ya have.."
Blake went ridged. "I don't want to talk about it." He started to walk faster towards the cow's shed.
Scar looked shamefully down at her feet then realized what was happening. She struggled over to the closet and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, a loose blue tshirt and some grey running sneakers. She looked thoughtfully at Lily and sighed, "Look, I'm sorry but you don't know the memories make up brings back and I don't feel like sharing, so if you don't mind, I'd like some time to organize myself before my sanity snaps. I'll clean up the clothes....can you just....make sure Blake didn't get himself killed? He tends to have many close calls," she added, smiling weakly. Her shiny, brown hair hung from the back of her head and swayed with every movement. She had to roll the (left or right) pant leg up so it'd fit over the cast. She knew she was treating Lily horribly but she could feel her walls breaking. Her physical health was failing her but she was too darn stubborn to rest. She started folding the clothes silently, hoping Lily understood the situation.

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Scar looked shamefully down at her feet then realized what was happening. She struggled over to the closet and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, a loose blue tshirt and some grey running sneakers. She looked thoughtfully at Lily and sighed, "Look, I'm sorry but you don't know the memories make up brings back and I don't feel like sharing, so if you don't mind, I'd like some time to organize myself before my sanity snaps. I'll clean up the clothes....can you just....make sure Blake didn't get himself killed? He tends to have many close calls," she added, smiling weakly. Her shiny, brown hair hung from the back of her head and swayed with every movement. She had to roll the (left or right) pant leg up so it'd fit over the cast. She knew she was treating Lily horribly but she could feel her walls breaking. Her physical health was failing her but she was too darn stubborn to rest. She started folding the clothes silently, hoping Lily understood the situation.
"Okay.." She nodded and trailed out of the room and outside to where Blake had managed to finish with the cows without being killed. When he saw Lilly he looked worried from seeing the expression on her face. "Hey, everything alright? Is Scarlett okay?"
"She's kinds cranky and yelly..."
"So she's back to normal?"
Lilly looked crestfallen. "That's normal for her?" She whispered in exasperation. "There's no befriending her is there?" Blake shrugged. "Well, I've been moved up the rankings to 'CRUTCH' so... It's possible?"

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 10:40 PM
"Okay.." She nodded and trailed out of the room and outside to where Blake had managed to finish with the cows without being killed. When he saw Lilly he looked worried from seeing the expression on her face. "Hey, everything alright? Is Scarlett okay?"
"She's kinds cranky and yelly..."
"So she's back to normal?"
Lilly looked crestfallen. "That's normal for her?" She whispered in exasperation. "There's no befriending her is there?" Blake shrugged. "Well, I've been moved up the rankings to 'CRUTCH' so... It's possible?"
Scarlett finished folding the clothes and slowly made her way down the stairs. She limped outside and blinked against the sunlight. The small streaks of amber in her hair glinted and the hue of her eyes darkened.

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Scarlett finished folding the clothes and slowly made her way down the stairs. She limped outside and blinked against the sunlight. The small streaks of amber in her hair glinted and the hue of her eyes darkened.
W/hen 'Lake saw her, he went to her side. "Hey, you okay?" He stayed close enough to her side that she could grab him if she were about to fall (or he could catch her) but far enough away that she couldn't tell that was what he was up to. "Looks like you found some new clothes, you look nice."

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 10:52 PM
W/hen 'Lake saw her, he went to her side. "Hey, you okay?" He stayed close enough to her side that she could grab him if she were about to fall (or he could catch her) but far enough away that she couldn't tell that was what he was up to. "Looks like you found some new clothes, you look nice."
"Can it farm boy," she said with a small smile. The smell of sweat coming from him was normal so it took her a minute to register the smell. "Anything I can do?" She asked, knees wobbling a bit. ( I am gonna pass out ! Night! I'll answer you when I wake up in the morning!)

Burnpaw
November 19th, 2017, 10:59 PM
"Can it farm boy," she said with a small smile. The smell of sweat coming from him was normal so it took her a minute to register the smell. "Anything I can do?" She asked, knees wobbling a bit. ( I am gonna pass out ! Night! I'll answer you when I wake up in the morning!)
Blake rolled his shoulders back warily. How do I say this in a way that keeps her from wanting to do more and strain herself?.. "Well, Calamity has to double task on watching Tommy and Rosie and weeding the garden, so maybe you can watch them and make sure they're safe... Freaking Phoenix is too much of a wuss to do it, and Barley needs my stupidity and Brute strength for the odd jobs around here, so I can't do it or I would myself."

SacredMadness
November 20th, 2017, 07:00 AM
Blake rolled his shoulders back warily. How do I say this in a way that keeps her from wanting to do more and strain herself?.. "Well, Calamity has to double task on watching Tommy and Rosie and weeding the garden, so maybe you can watch them and make sure they're safe... Freaking Phoenix is too much of a wuss to do it, and Barley needs my stupidity and Brute strength for the odd jobs around here, so I can't do it or I would myself."
"Call yourself stupid again and see what happens..." she said coldly. She flicked him in the back of the head before wandering over to Calamity. She didn't want to diturb the hardworking women, so she just stood there for a bit. Mustering her courage, she tapped lightly on her shoulder.

Burnpaw
November 20th, 2017, 06:14 PM
"Call yourself stupid again and see what happens..." she said coldly. She flicked him in the back of the head before wandering over to Calamity. She didn't want to diturb the hardworking women, so she just stood there for a bit. Mustering her courage, she tapped lightly on her shoulder.
"Hmm?" Calamity straightened up and wiped her hands on her jeans. "What is it honey? Somethin' wrong?" She asked, looking the younger girl up and down.

SacredMadness
November 20th, 2017, 06:16 PM
"Hmm?" Calamity straightened up and wiped her hands on her jeans. "What is it honey? Somethin' wrong?" She asked, looking the younger girl up and down.
"No, nothing's wrong. I was bored and Blake said I should come over here and help you out. " Scarlett answered, shrugging.

Burnpaw
November 20th, 2017, 06:27 PM
"No, nothing's wrong. I was bored and Blake said I should come over here and help you out. " Scarlett answered, shrugging.
Calamity looked a mix between irritated and relieved. "Did he now? Well then, I suppose you can. You see those things that look like purple spiky flowers? Those are thistles. They're weeds, nasty ones at that. You might wanna get you some gloves." Her face was more tired today, and she seemed secretly happy for the help. Still though, she worried about Scarlett pushing herself too hard, and was going to make sure she kept an eye on her.

SacredMadness
November 20th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Calamity looked a mix between irritated and relieved. "Did he now? Well then, I suppose you can. You see those things that look like purple spiky flowers? Those are thistles. They're weeds, nasty ones at that. You might wanna get you some gloves." Her face was more tired today, and she seemed secretly happy for the help. Still though, she worried about Scarlett pushing herself too hard, and was going to make sure she kept an eye on her.
Scarlett shrugged and walked over to the garden shed. She felt her strength starting to wear out but she pushed herself. You're so pathetic! You can barely walk 10 ft without getting tired!! she scolded herself. She walked into the shed and started searching for gloves. (*cough* Pheonix *cough*)

Burnpaw
November 20th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Scarlett shrugged and walked over to the garden shed. She felt her strength starting to wear out but she pushed herself. You're so pathetic! You can barely walk 10 ft without getting tired!! she scolded herself. She walked into the shed and started searching for gloves. (*cough* Pheonix *cough*)
"Hey, you look tired." Phoenix was standing in the doorway with and arm up on the frame, almost trapping her inside with a smirk on his face.

SacredMadness
November 20th, 2017, 06:52 PM
"Hey, you look tired." Phoenix was standing in the doorway with and arm up on the frame, almost trapping her inside with a smirk on his face.
She turned around quickly and glared at him with eyes that would freeze Hell over. "I'm not tired for your information, I'm fine now leave before I make you home with your disgusting a$$ tail between your legs!" She said in a low, dangerous voice.

Burnpaw
November 20th, 2017, 07:10 PM
She turned around quickly and glared at him with eyes that would freeze Hell over. "I'm not tired for your information, I'm fine now leave before I make you home with your disgusting a$$ tail between your legs!" She said in a low, dangerous voice.
He snickered and shook his head. "You're a funny girl... I like that." He took a step closer, only to freeze when he heard Calamity snap at him. "Aww Hell, naw! You leave her alone you stupid @$$ Motha ******!" She had made her way over there and had grabbed him by his ears. "And stop being such a useless piece of sh*t and go do somethin productive!!"

SacredMadness
November 20th, 2017, 07:14 PM
He snickered and shook his head. "You're a funny girl... I like that." He took a step closer, only to freeze when he heard Calamity snap at him. "Aww Hell, naw! You leave her alone you stupid @$$ Motha ******!" She had made her way over there and had grabbed him by his ears. "And stop being such a useless piece of sh*t and go do somethin productive!!"
(I love her XD )
Scarlett laughed and grabbed the gloves. "You tell him Calamity!" She yelled while laughing. She slid the gloves on her nimble hands and walked out of the shed.

Burnpaw
November 20th, 2017, 07:32 PM
(I love her XD )
Scarlett laughed and grabbed the gloves. "You tell him Calamity!" She yelled while laughing. She slid the gloves on her nimble hands and walked out of the shed.
Calamity dragged him away and came back, but halfway to the shed, she bent over and had a coughing fit. Before anyone could react, the fit had finished, and she was wiping something away from her face and moving again. "You ready Scar? We gonna pick some carrots later too if you up to it."

SacredMadness
November 20th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Calamity dragged him away and came back, but halfway to the shed, she bent over and had a coughing fit. Before anyone could react, the fit had finished, and she was wiping something away from her face and moving again. "You ready Scar? We gonna pick some carrots later too if you up to it."
Concern was a clear picture on Scarletts face. "Maybe you should go in and get some rest...." she said warily, knowing the spitfire would just say no. She began tugging the thistles away, glancing at Calamity every once in while.

Burnpaw
November 20th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Concern was a clear picture on Scarletts face. "Maybe you should go in and get some rest...." she said warily, knowing the spitfire would just say no. She began tugging the thistles away, glancing at Calamity every once in while.
Calamity was next to her with a grimace on her face. Finally, she spoke again. "Honey, stop lookin' at me like that. It's Cancer, I'm dying. No need to pity me: I ain't dead yet." She paused and looked up at the sky. "My lifespan ain't gonna be that long. Maybe a couple more months. BUT none of us are guaranteed that long anyways... I just like to believe that I'm a bit better at appreciating here and now than most." A smile came to her face, full toothed and dimpled, "So what's with you and that Soldier-Boy?"

SacredMadness
November 21st, 2017, 05:30 AM
Calamity was next to her with a grimace on her face. Finally, she spoke again. "Honey, stop lookin' at me like that. It's Cancer, I'm dying. No need to pity me: I ain't dead yet." She paused and looked up at the sky. "My lifespan ain't gonna be that long. Maybe a couple more months. BUT none of us are guaranteed that long anyways... I just like to believe that I'm a bit better at appreciating here and now than most." A smile came to her face, full toothed and dimpled, "So what's with you and that Soldier-Boy?"
Her face turned bright red despite her natural tan. "I-I uh what do you mean?" She stuttered.

Burnpaw
November 21st, 2017, 11:57 AM
Her face turned bright red despite her natural tan. "I-I uh what do you mean?" She stuttered.

"Do I look stupid to you?" She teased, "It's obvious he follows you round like some sort of sad, overgrown puppy. I just curious to see if you are one of those cats who secretly like the puppy, or one that just hisses and bats him in the face."
Meanwhile, they can look up to see Blake yelping and holding onto a crazy goat for dear life while Barley shakes his head and mumbles, "Shoulda warned him 'bout Lucy... She pure evil that one..."

SacredMadness
November 21st, 2017, 02:23 PM
"Do I look stupid to you?" She teased, "It's obvious he follows you round like some sort of sad, overgrown puppy. I just curious to see if you are one of those cats who secretly like the puppy, or one that just hisses and bats him in the face."
Meanwhile, they can look up to see Blake yelping and holding onto a crazy goat for dear life while Barley shakes his head and mumbles, "Shoulda warned him 'bout Lucy... She pure evil that one..."
Scarlett grinned a bit and said in a low voice, "Maybe a bit of both..." She snapped her head to the sound of Blake's yelping and laughed. "Trouble with barnyard?" She said laughing.

Burnpaw
November 21st, 2017, 02:49 PM
Scarlett grinned a bit and said in a low voice, "Maybe a bit of both..." She snapped her head to the sound of Blake's yelping and laughed. "Trouble with barnyard?" She said laughing.
'Lake got thrown off as she said it, and managed to scramble away and over the fence. He was wiping his hands on his jeans and glaring back at it as he came up to her. "That thing is evil. Did you hear--" It roared like a dragon in victory, it's long tongue flying out as it shook itself violently before going back to grazing. He jumped at the sound and narrowed his eyes, whispering "eeeeviiiilll..." At it again.

SacredMadness
November 21st, 2017, 03:09 PM
'Lake got thrown off as she said it, and managed to scramble away and over the fence. He was wiping his hands on his jeans and glaring back at it as he came up to her. "That thing is evil. Did you hear--" It roared like a dragon in victory, it's long tongue flying out as it shook itself violently before going back to grazing. He jumped at the sound and narrowed his eyes, whispering "eeeeviiiilll..." At it again.
"What kind of goats do you breed around here Calamity?" She asked in bewilderment. She pulled out another thistle and it accidentally hit Blake in the leg. "Oops..."

Burnpaw
November 21st, 2017, 03:16 PM
"What kind of goats do you breed around here Calamity?" She asked in bewilderment. She pulled out another thistle and it accidentally hit Blake in the leg. "Oops..."
Calamity shook her head, laughing slightly, but casting a wary glance at the demon-goat. "Barley's parent's farm. He tell's me that thing been alive longer than he can remember. They named her Lucifer. You should hear when she sc--"
A loud demonic sounding screech came from the creature as if to prove a point. "I say we should put it down... But everybody's too scared to try."

As the thistle hit 'Lake he tried to pull it out, but got unbalanced and tripped. Soon he was yelping as more and more thistles clung to his clothes and skin, and he looked like he'd just rolled in a patch of burs.

SacredMadness
November 21st, 2017, 03:26 PM
Calamity shook her head, laughing slightly, but casting a wary glance at the demon-goat. "Barley's parent's farm. He tell's me that thing been alive longer than he can remember. They named her Lucifer. You should hear when she sc--"
A loud demonic sounding screech came from the creature as if to prove a point. "I say we should put it down... But everybody's too scared to try."

As the thistle hit 'Lake he tried to pull it out, but got unbalanced and tripped. Soon he was yelping as more and more thistles clung to his clothes and skin, and he looked like he'd just rolled in a patch of burs.
She winced at the screech, as it hurt her sensitive ears. She laughed as Blake fell, rolling in thistles. "What can you do besides hurt yourself?" She asked with a look of disappointment and humor on her face.

Burnpaw
November 21st, 2017, 03:33 PM
She winced at the screech, as it hurt her sensitive ears. She laughed as Blake fell, rolling in thistles. "What can you do besides hurt yourself?" She asked with a look of disappointment and humor on her face.
He tried to pull some of the thistles out, but several just got stuck to his hands. He looked up helplessly. "Well, I've been told I'm a good listener... I can cook. Um, I specialize in being the comic relief... Uh, I'm fairly strong --OH-- and I know how to ride a killer demon-goat! I stayed on a whole fifteen seconds!"

SacredMadness
November 21st, 2017, 04:39 PM
He tried to pull some of the thistles out, but several just got stuck to his hands. He looked up helplessly. "Well, I've been told I'm a good listener... I can cook. Um, I specialize in being the comic relief... Uh, I'm fairly strong --OH-- and I know how to ride a killer demon-goat! I stayed on a whole fifteen seconds!"
She rolled her eyes and went back to pulling thistles. You’re also fairly good at, breaking my wall, making me laugh, making me smile, making me fell like a person, she added in her head.

Burnpaw
November 21st, 2017, 07:55 PM
She rolled her eyes and went back to pulling thistles. You’re also fairly good at, breaking my wall, making me laugh, making me smile, making me fell like a person, she added in her head.
Finally giving up on taking them off of himself, Blake started to help pick the other ones, and realizing that he should probably not use his bare hands, he went to the shed to get gloves.

SacredMadness
November 21st, 2017, 07:57 PM
Finally giving up on taking them off of himself, Blake started to help pick the other ones, and realizing that he should probably not use his bare hands, he went to the shed to get gloves.
“Hey Calamity, want something to drink?" She offered kindly. She stood up and slid the glove off of her slender hands.

Burnpaw
November 21st, 2017, 08:16 PM
“Hey Calamity, want something to drink?" She offered kindly. She stood up and slid the glove off of her slender hands.
Calamity nodded reluctantly. She hated when people thought she was weak, but she wasn't too stupidly stubborn to refuse a drink. "Thanks honey, you get yourself some too, and be sure to rest that leg."

SacredMadness
November 21st, 2017, 08:29 PM
Calamity nodded reluctantly. She hated when people thought she was weak, but she wasn't too stupidly stubborn to refuse a drink. "Thanks honey, you get yourself some too, and be sure to rest that leg."
She smiled and limped into the kitchen, realizing she didn’t know where anything was. The jeans that she was wearing were tight so she couldn’t really stretch that much to look in the higher up cupboards, despite her height being only 2 inches shorter than Blake. She lifted up her amrs and the shirt came up with them, revealing her muscled abdomen. She grabbed two glasses and searched the fridge for something to drink.

Burnpaw
November 21st, 2017, 09:18 PM
She smiled and limped into the kitchen, realizing she didn’t know where anything was. The jeans that she was wearing were tight so she couldn’t really stretch that much to look in the higher up cupboards, despite her height being only 2 inches shorter than Blake. She lifted up her amrs and the shirt came up with them, revealing her muscled abdomen. She grabbed two glasses and searched the fridge for something to drink.
(So this person who seems kinda new wants to join a zombie RP, shall we let them in or should I make another one for that?)
The door closed with a click as phoenix walked in and locked it behind him. He whistled a low whistle. "Hellooo Scarlett, what do we have here?" He smirked getting closer to her and putting an arm above her head and cornering her. "You need somethin from up there? I can get it for you." Even his 'attempts' of being a 'gentleman' came out sounding full on jerkish.

SacredMadness
November 22nd, 2017, 06:20 AM
(So this person who seems kinda new wants to join a zombie RP, shall we let them in or should I make another one for that?)
The door closed with a click as phoenix walked in and locked it behind him. He whistled a low whistle. "Hellooo Scarlett, what do we have here?" He smirked getting closer to her and putting an arm above her head and cornering her. "You need somethin from up there? I can get it for you." Even his 'attempts' of being a 'gentleman' came out sounding full on jerkish.
(Who is it?)
She spun around and backed towards the corner, eyes full of malice. (Maybe Pheonix can start to get rough and mad cause she is resisting.) “Get away from me pervert....” she’s is a low, dangerous voice.

Burnpaw
November 22nd, 2017, 11:32 AM
(Who is it?)
She spun around and backed towards the corner, eyes full of malice. (Maybe Pheonix can start to get rough and mad cause she is resisting.) “Get away from me pervert....” she’s is a low, dangerous voice.
(SolarWarrior is what they're called.)
"Oh come on sweetheart, you've got to stop being so mean especially when I'm being so nice to you!" He snapped, grabbing her wrist. "So whaddaya say we put our differences behind us, huh?"

Meanwhile...
"Where's Scar at?" 'Lake asked when he got back from the shed. (It'd taken him a minute as he had dropped several things... That knocked several other things over... That caused several crazy chain reactions that nearly killed him and made a mess that he had to clean up...[Blake is officially the most accident prone character I know. XD]) Calamity looked up from her work and explained. "She's gonna get drinks, it taking her a minute though. You mind goin in there and helpin her find the cups?" Blake nodded and headed inside.

SacredMadness
November 22nd, 2017, 01:12 PM
"Oh come on sweetheart, you've got to stop being so mean especially when I'm being so nice to you!" He snapped, grabbing her wrist. "So whaddaya say we put our differences behind us, huh?"

Meanwhile...
"Where's Scar at?" 'Lake asked when he got back from the shed. (It'd taken him a minute as he had dropped several things... That knocked several other things over... That caused several crazy chain reactions that nearly killed him and made a mess that he had to clean up...[Blake is officially the most accident prone character I know. XD]) Calamity looked up from her work and explained. "She's gonna get drinks, it taking her a minute though. You mind goin in there and helpin her find the cups?" Blake nodded and headed inside.
Her eyes turned icy and she backed even more against the counter, like a cornered cat. “Back off,” She said in a threatening voice.

SacredMadness
December 3rd, 2017, 11:12 AM

Meanwhile...

Her eyes turned icy and she backed even more against the counter, like a cornered cat. “Back off,” She said in a threatening voice.
Bump~

Burnpaw
December 3rd, 2017, 10:02 PM
SORRY I ALMOST DIED AND HAVE BEEN BUSY!! Will RP later, just gotta bump >.<

SacredMadness
December 4th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Don’t forget our two love birds!!

SacredMadness
December 15th, 2017, 10:15 PM

Bump~

Don’t forget our two love birds!!
Bump~

Burnpaw
December 21st, 2017, 10:03 PM

'Lake had been at the door when he heard Scarlett saying "Back off." Not wasting a second, he tried to open the door, and finding it locked, just thought Eh, screw it. And kicked the thing in. Phoenix seemed to cower slightly and let go of Scar's wrist, only to have Blake literally drag him away by the collar of his shirt, hit him twice, and bring his head down on his knee with a loud CRACK! The fight had been nothing like the one with Ryan, it was easy and over in only a few seconds with Phoenix scurrying away holding a bloody nose in humiliation.
Shaking his head in annoyance, Blake turned to Scarlett and his demeanor changed. "You okay? Did he... Do anything? Do I need to bring him back in here and beat the living sh*t out of him?"

SacredMadness
December 28th, 2017, 01:32 PM
'Lake had been at the door when he heard Scarlett saying "Back off." Not wasting a second, he tried to open the door, and finding it locked, just thought Eh, screw it. And kicked the thing in. Phoenix seemed to cower slightly and let go of Scar's wrist, only to have Blake literally drag him away by the collar of his shirt, hit him twice, and bring his head down on his knee with a loud CRACK! The fight had been nothing like the one with Ryan, it was easy and over in only a few seconds with Phoenix scurrying away holding a bloody nose in humiliation.
Shaking his head in annoyance, Blake turned to Scarlett and his demeanor changed. "You okay? Did he... Do anything? Do I need to bring him back in here and beat the living sh*t out of him?"
Feeling respect for the man before her grow, she smiled. “Rewind! I forgot to get my popcorn. He didn’t do anything, just a failed attempt to seduce me. Thanks by the way,” she murmured the last part quietly, almost inaudible.

Burnpaw
December 30th, 2017, 01:17 AM
Feeling respect for the man before her grow, she smiled. “Rewind! I forgot to get my popcorn. He didn’t do anything, just a failed attempt to seduce me. Thanks by the way,” she murmured the last part quietly, almost inaudible.
Lake was surprised to hear the "thanks," and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Uh, no problem..." Then he shook his wrist grimacing, "I need to stop punching things or this hand will never heal." He half-joked

SacredMadness
December 30th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Lake was surprised to hear the "thanks," and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Uh, no problem..." Then he shook his wrist grimacing, "I need to stop punching things or this hand will never heal." He half-joked
Scar slid off the counter and started walking towards him. “You should,” She said awkwardly.

Burnpaw
December 30th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Scar slid off the counter and started walking towards him. “You should,” She said awkwardly.
Blake took a nervous breath. I need to tell her. "Scarlett, you may punch me, but I have to tell you something. I--"
At that moment Ghost came through the doorway looking at the broken door with a confused expression. "What the hell happened to the door?"
"I kicked it in..." Lake rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry." Only seconds after, others started coming into the kitchen, Calamity shaking her head. "We've had you for twenty-four hours and you're already the reason we can't have nice things! LIKE DOORS!" She hit him in the head with the wooden spoon.

SacredMadness
December 30th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Blake took a nervous breath. I need to tell her. "Scarlett, you may punch me, but I have to tell you something. I--"
At that moment Ghost came through the doorway looking at the broken door with a confused expression. "What the hell happened to the door?"
"I kicked it in..." Lake rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry." Only seconds after, others started coming into the kitchen, Calamity shaking her head. "We've had you for twenty-four hours and you're already the reason we can't have nice things! LIKE DOORS!" She hit him in the head with the wooden spoon.
Feeling oddly defensive she stepped in front of him like a wall, though considerably shorter. “It wasn’t his fault!” She yelled. “If it’s anyone’s fault it should be mine. I’m the one who wore the skinny jeans! Which led to some unwanted attention from Pheonix. Pheonix locked the door and cornered me. Blake was just doing what he always does. Keeping me safe,” she said all of this without hesitation. She glared at everyone’s in the room, her eyes like blue lava, daring anyone to object.

SacredMadness
January 9th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Feeling oddly defensive she stepped in front of him like a wall, though considerably shorter. “It wasn’t his fault!” She yelled. “If it’s anyone’s fault it should be mine. I’m the one who wore the skinny jeans! Which led to some unwanted attention from Pheonix. Pheonix locked the door and cornered me. Blake was just doing what he always does. Keeping me safe,” she said all of this without hesitation. She glared at everyone’s in the room, her eyes like blue lava, daring anyone to object.
Bump~