PDA

View Full Version : Song-based plot (Lean on me)

ShiningFern
October 27th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Hi, everyone. This is my first song-based plot, and I really hope it will work out good. The song is "Lean On Me," Bill Withers.

This is a plot for my Shadowclan apprentice, Ashpaw. Here is some info on him. Name: Ashkit, Ashpaw, Ashfeather
Appearance:
Parent(s): Quietdance, Feathermist
Sibling(s): Creampaw, Silverkit, Dancingkit, Smokekit
Personality: He is a moderate believer in the 'traditional' point of view that many of his relatives have. He is pretty flirtatious to she-cats his age, but sometimes is nervous when going about it. He can be a jerk sometimes, especially if he isn't feeling good or is upset. Ashpaw is very protective of others, doing anything to make sure his friends and family are safe. He heavily relies on his friends to help him be himself and are his biggest moral supports. He is very prideful, and that sometimes clouds his judgment.

Sometimes in our lives we all have pain
We all have sorrow
But if we are wise
We know that there's always tomorrow

At Ashpaw's first gathering, he realized his family's customs aren't right all the time. A female Windclan apprentice by the name of Peachpaw became close friends with him. The two met at the border to hang out and gave Ashpaw a chance to think about life. Once Shadowclan was leaving Riverclan, after the flood, Peachpaw died. This left Ashpaw heartbroken as he returned back home to his debris-filled camp.

Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Ashpaw is now around eight moons old and is attending his next gathering. The gathering where Windclan and the Dusk Syndicate attack. He fights beside a Skyclan shecat named Petalstorm. This was the first time he realized that she-cats could really fight. However, he just pushed it off as the she-cat's protective maternal instincts driving her to be a strong fighter. When he returns home, he realizes he needs to start acting a little different towards others. He quits being as much of a bully and makes friends with {Tom1}, {Tom2}, and {She-cat1}.

Please swallow your pride
If I have faith you need to borrow
For no one can fill those of your needs
That you won't let show

Ashpaw has grown very close to {Tom1} and {Tom2}, but he is still hesitant about {She-cat1}. They are all seen together almost everywhere they go. He lets her hang around, but is confused on what to do. Should he scold her because she is learning how to be a warrior, or should he just let her be because she is from a different family? He decides to leave her be, and they all become warriors.

You just call on me brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you'll understand
We all need somebody to lean on

Ashpaw is now {Ashfeather}. {Tom1}, {Tom2}, and {She-cat1} are all warriors too. {Tom1} points out that {Ashfeather} has had a crush on {She-cat1} for a while now. {Tom2} agrees, saying "You two are perfect for each other. Come on, we'll help you out." {Ashfeather} agrees hesitantly, nervous. He never had been in a relationship before and didn't want to get hurt or hurt {She-cat1}.

Lean on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need somebody to lean on

{Ashfeather} and {She-cat1} start hanging out a lot. Again, he goes to his best friends, needing advice. They are aware of him being from the Fuzz Family, and about his family's traditions. He admits that his parents might not like {She-cat1}, but he is ready to ask her to be mates at the tender age of 16 moons. {Tom1} and {Tom2}, being the great friends they are, give him ideas on what to say.

You just call on me, brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on.
I just might have a problem that you'll understand,
We all need somebody to lean on.

Before {Ashfeather} can approach his parents to talk, {She-cat1} dumps him for some other cat. Again, he is heartbroken. His parents, {Tom1}, and {Tom2} comfort him. His father points out he is able to have an apprentice, and perhaps he should ask the leader to appoint him one. The next day, he is appointed {She-cat2} as his apprentice. At first, he teaches her like how he learned shecats should be trained. Teaching her the most basic fighting moves for defensive purposes only, and the minimum basics of hunting.

If there is a load
You have to bear
That you can't carry
I'm right up the road
I'll share your load
If you just call me.

Halfway through {She-cat2}’s training, {Ashfeather} realized he had grown feelings for the younger cat. He had a crush on her. He hid his feelings, but decided he to train her to be more like a warrior. He began teaching {She-cat2} how to hunt and a lot of battle techniques. Soon she became a warrior. {Ashfeather} was now 22 moons, and confessed his feelings to his former apprentice. {She-cat2} was excited, she had the same feelings for him. His friends, {Tom1} and {Tom2} are happy for him. His parents are glad {Ashfeather} found his place in the clan. He started flirting with {She-cat2} for a few moons before he asked her the ultimate question. If she would be his mate. She says yes, and they are now mates. There is still more to his future.

Roles:
Tom1 - one of Ashpaw’s best friends
Tom2 - one of Ashpaw’s best friends
She-cat1 - liked Ashpaw for a while, but dumped him for some other cat. Leaves Ash heartbroken.
She-cat2 - she will be 6 moons when Ash is 16 moons. He is 10 moons older than her. Will end up becoming Ash’s mate.

Form:
Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:
Questions:

DO NOT QUOTE THIS. NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
Remember that all cats you sign up for this must be Shadowclan.

ShiningFern
October 27th, 2017, 08:13 PM
small little bump

ShiningFern
October 28th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Bump again

ShiningFern
November 3rd, 2017, 10:52 AM
Bump