PDA

View Full Version : Goldclan

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 11:43 AM
Okay, second fan made clan...
Leader: Maplestar {you have to decide warrior names for apprentices and make sure you're on often or you won't be leader anymore}
Deputy: Nightmask
Med. cat
Med. cat app.:
Warriors: Ripplesong, Wolfstep,
Apprentices:
Queens: Spottedapple, Whiteclaws,
Kits: Stonekit,
Elders: Rabitfur,

basically this clan lives in thick woodland, and lots of trees have yellow leaves which is why the name Goldclan.
They mostly hunt mice, vole, and other forest rodents.
No special powers are allowed unless I give you permission, and make sure your cat is realistic. They CAN'T catch tons of prey in leaf-bare, they CAN'T beat a dog in one scratch.
You can be starclan cats and meddle in cats dreams to push along the plot but don't be extreme.
I WON'T LET YOU BE LEADER OR DEPUTY UNLESS YOU SHOW GOOD RPING SKILLS LIKE PROPER GRAMMAR AND SUCH.

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Other/Questions:
Demonstration of rp skills:

You can only have up to two cats per person in the clan, kits are an exception but make sure you don't make your queen have too many kits, in this case you must start with only a queen. Sorry but it just gets really confusing.

Try to be on here daily, though there is no punishment, you might miss something important.

My Characters:

Name: Spottedapple
Looks: Calico queen (https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/beautiful-calico-cat-high-grass-15478268.jpg)
Mate: Old one died, looking for a new one
Personality: Quiet, kind, loving, shy, trusting, very protective

Name: Stonekit
Looks: Brown tabby kit (http://thecursedwarrior.weebly.com/uploads/5/2/0/5/52052949/413464_orig.jpg)
Mate: too young
Personality: Loves to run off and pretend.

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 01:00 PM
Spottedapple wrapped her tail around her kit as a cool wind traveled through the hollow. She looked down at Stonekit poking a half eaten mouse with a bored paw. She sighed and leaned down, touching her nose to the tiny tom's head. "Thank Starclan for this meal, your very lucky to have one in such cold weather."

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 01:14 PM
Okay, second fan made clan...
Leader: {you have to decide warrior names for apprentices and make sure your on often or you won't be leader anymore}
Deputy:
Med. cat
Med. cat app.:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens: Spottedapple
Kits: Stonekit
Elders:

basically this clan lives in thick woodland, and lots of trees have yellow leaves which is why the name Goldclan.
They mostly hunt mice, vole, and other forest rodents.
No special powers are allowed unless I give you permission, and make sure your cat is realistic. They CAN'T catch tons of prey in leaf-bare, they CAN'T beat a dog in one scratch.
You can be starclan cats and meddle in cats dreams to push along the plot but don't be extreme.
I WON'T LET YOU BE LEADER OR DEPUTY UNLESS YOU SHOW GOOD RPING SKILLS LIKE PROPER GRAMMAR AND SUCH.

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Other/Questions:

You can only have up to two cats per person in the clan, kits are an exception but make sure you don't make your queen have too many kits, in this case you must start with only a queen. Sorry but it just gets really confusing.

Try to be on here daily, though there is no punishment, you might miss something important.

My Characters:

Name: Spottedapple
Looks: Calico queen (https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/beautiful-calico-cat-high-grass-15478268.jpg)
Mate: Old one died, looking for a new one
Personality: Quiet, kind, loving, shy, trusting, very protective

Name: Stonekit
Looks: Brown tabby kit (http://thecursedwarrior.weebly.com/uploads/5/2/0/5/52052949/413464_orig.jpg)
Mate: too young
Personality: Loves to run off and pretend.

Name: Whiteclaws
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=all+black+cat+with+white+paws&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw--_vw7rQAhXLzIMKHa8LAcwQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=WHyRjN4yjsGYAM%3A
Mate: Nightmask
Personality: Kind, gentle

Name: Nightmask
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=brown+tabby+she+cat+with+blue+eyes+and+bl ack+paws&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&biw=360&bih=559&tbm=isch&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj41LGnxrrQAhVl54MKHWs2BcsQ_AUI_wIoAQ#tb m=isch&q=cat+with+black+paws&imgrc=Ps9_3HiqfyNHmM%3A
Personality: Cocky, strict, competitive

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 02:37 PM
Name: Whiteclaws
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=all+black+cat+with+white+paws&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw--_vw7rQAhXLzIMKHa8LAcwQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=WHyRjN4yjsGYAM%3A
Mate: Nightmask
Personality: Kind, gentle

Name: Nightmask
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=brown+tabby+she+cat+with+blue+eyes+and+bl ack+paws&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&biw=360&bih=559&tbm=isch&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj41LGnxrrQAhVl54MKHWs2BcsQ_AUI_wIoAQ#tb m=isch&q=cat+with+black+paws&imgrc=Ps9_3HiqfyNHmM%3A
Personality: Cocky, strict, competitive

Your cats are accepted into the clan, and Nightmask is made deputy(I've seen you in other threads and you're a good roleplayer so you deserve it)

lyra
November 21st, 2016, 03:40 PM
Name: Ripplesong
Looks: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZNl4UHWQAIIPUj.jpg
Mate: Open
Personality: Ripplesong is a gentle cat and is great at hunting, but she can be sassy.

Name: Wolfstep
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/33/ca/31/33ca319fab0ad5a6592a7461a6a82c6c.jpg
Personality: Wolfstep is strong and brave, and is great at fighing.

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 03:50 PM
Name: Ripplesong
Looks: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZNl4UHWQAIIPUj.jpg
Personality: Ripplesong is a gentle cat and is great at hunting, but she can be sassy.

Name: Wolfstep
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/33/ca/31/33ca319fab0ad5a6592a7461a6a82c6c.jpg
Personality: Wolfstep is strong and brave, and is great at fighing.
Your warriors are accepted into the clan, and we hope their skills will be useful.

aleka!
November 21st, 2016, 03:51 PM
Name: Rabbitfur
Looks: he's a small, tan color. His underbelly, chest and paws are white.
Mate: Uhhh, open I guess..
Personality: TBRP'ed
Other/Questions: I like your sig. Lyra XD

Rabbitfur stretched out in his nest. It was usually comfortable, but today it needed changing. "Where are those pesky apprentinces?" The Tom wondered aloud, his ears flattening. Grumbling things to himself, he padded out the elder's den, his fur flat from his position he had slept in during the night.

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 03:54 PM
Name: Rabbitfur
Looks: he's a small, tan color. His underbelly, chest and paws are white.
Mate: Uhhh, open I guess..
Other/Questions: I like your sig. Lyra XD

Rabbitfur stretched out in his nest. It was usually comfortable, but today it needed changing. "Where are those pesky apprentinces?" The Tom wondered aloud, his ears flattening. Grumbling things to himself, he padded out the elder's den, his fur flat from his position he had slept in during the night.
Your cat is accepted into the clan and will be cared for by the apprentices.

lyra
November 21st, 2016, 04:09 PM
Your warriors are accepted into the clan, and we hope their skills will be useful.

Yay! And thx Aleka I like yours too XD

aleka!
November 21st, 2016, 04:12 PM
Wait, did we start? XD)

aleka!
November 21st, 2016, 04:15 PM
-casually posts another form-
Name: Leafpaw
Looks: a dark tan tabby. Her tail tip is white, and her paws is a lighter tan.
Mate: Too young, but she's open for crushes x3
Other/Questions: None
Demonstration of rp skills: Must I?

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 04:22 PM
-casually posts another form-
Name: Leafpaw
Looks: a dark tan tabby. Her tail tip is white, and her paws is a lighter tan.
Mate: Too young, but she's open for crushes x3
Other/Questions: None
Demonstration of rp skills: Must I?
Your apprentice is accepted into the clan. You can rp anytime

lyra
November 21st, 2016, 04:34 PM
(Ok I guess I'll Post X3 Also could Ripplesong be leafpaws mentor?)
Ripplesong sat near the warriors den, her white pelt sparkling in the sun. She examined the camp, but nothing exciting was going on. She grew bored suddenly and wanted to hunt, but at the same time time didn't want to leave the camp. Her blue eyes looked up when she noticed a movement in the sky but she lost interest when she saw it was a flock of birds flying. It would be cool if cats could fly, The she-cat thought, then shook her head. That's only what a kit would think. Standing up, she stretched her legs and padded to the entrance of the camp. Before leaving she looked back one more time to see if anybody would want to join her, but doubted it and went out of the camp.

Wolfstep yawned and stretched as he woke up. It was a little breezy out, and so he didn't feel like leaving his nest. He knew he shouldn't be lazy, especially when the clan could need him at any moment. Finally he got up out of his nest and padded out of the den. His squinted his yellow eyes as he stepped out, the sun making it hard to see since he was used to the darkness of the warriors den.

Dawn & Dark
November 21st, 2016, 04:47 PM
Name: Midnightpaw
Looks: boop
(http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M833279d9af3cf35670afa2108df9c011o0&w=300&h=236&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0)Age: 10 moons
Mate: None, but she can have a crush
Personality: TBRP'd (b/c I'm lazy and too tired to think)
Other/Questions: Please post on my profile when I don't rp in a long time (if I get accepted :3)

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 04:48 PM
Spottedapple nudged Stonekit out to the clearing, a little cold wind wasn't going to stop her from making her son play.
Stone kit walked to the middle of the clearing without complain, hooking a ball of moss on his claw and batting it around.

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 04:50 PM
Name: Midnightpaw
Looks: boop
(http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M833279d9af3cf35670afa2108df9c011o0&w=300&h=236&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0)Age: 10 moons
Mate: None, but she can have a crush
Personality: TBRP'd (b/c I'm lazy and too tired to think)
Other/Questions: Please post on my profile when I don't rp in a long time (if I get accepted :3)
You are accepted into the clan as an apprentice, find a warrior to mentor you and train well.

Dawn & Dark
November 21st, 2016, 04:53 PM
(yay!)
Midnightpaw padded out of the apprentice's den and into the clearing. She laid down and watched her clanmates peacefully. Two more moons and I can become a warrior! She thought excitedly. Hopefully I can serve my clan well!
(if anyone is willing to take midnightpaw of 2 more moons as an apprentice, just say)

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 05:07 PM
Stonekit continued playing while his mother left to take a nap. He batted the moss ball a good length away and started bounding towards it.

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 06:26 PM
(yay!)
Midnightpaw padded out of the apprentice's den and into the clearing. She laid down and watched her clanmates peacefully. Two more moons and I can become a warrior! She thought excitedly. Hopefully I can serve my clan well!
(if anyone is willing to take midnightpaw of 2 more moons as an apprentice, just say)
(Nightmask can take her)

Dawn & Dark
November 21st, 2016, 07:49 PM
(Nightmask can take her)

(sure!)

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 07:55 PM
(sure!)
(Sweet! I'll begin in a minite I got other rps I need to catch up on X3)

lyra
November 21st, 2016, 08:49 PM
Wolfstep padded up to SStonekit, cautious not to scare him. "Hey Stonekit," He meowed, sitting down and curling his tail around his paws neatly. "Mind if I join you?" The kit had always entertained him, especially when he was playing around with something.

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 09:03 PM
Wolfstep padded up to SStonekit, cautious not to scare him. "Hey Stonekit," He meowed, sitting down and curling his tail around his paws neatly. "Mind if I join you?" The kit had always entertained him, especially when he was playing around with something.
Stonekit looked up from the moss ball to make eye contact with the other. "Hi Wolfstep!" He said happily, flicking the moss ball to the warrior.

lyra
November 22nd, 2016, 02:25 PM
Wolftep smiled and flicked it back at Stonekit.

Ripplesong sighed and padded through the forest, a bored look in her crystal blue eyes. The she-cat loved hunting, but she was bored at the moment and something didn't feel right. It felt like she was being followed by a cat or something else. Quickening her pace, Ripplesong padded farther into the territory, and stopped when she scented a mouse. She dropped into the hunters crouch and crawled forward, but as she did the something that had been following her pounced on her. She shrieked in terror and escaped the grasp of it, running straight back to camp. (we need a leader)

aleka!
November 22nd, 2016, 02:38 PM
(Ok I guess I'll Post X3 Also could Ripplesong be leafpaws mentor?)
Ripplesong sat near the warriors den, her white pelt sparkling in the sun. She examined the camp, but nothing exciting was going on. She grew bored suddenly and wanted to hunt, but at the same time time didn't want to leave the camp. Her blue eyes looked up when she noticed a movement in the sky but she lost interest when she saw it was a flock of birds flying. It would be cool if cats could fly, The she-cat thought, then shook her head. That's only what a kit would think. Standing up, she stretched her legs and padded to the entrance of the camp. Before leaving she looked back one more time to see if anybody would want to join her, but doubted it and went out of the camp.

Wolfstep yawned and stretched as he woke up. It was a little breezy out, and so he didn't feel like leaving his nest. He knew he shouldn't be lazy, especially when the clan could need him at any moment. Finally he got up out of his nest and padded out of the den. His squinted his yellow eyes as he stepped out, the sun making it hard to see since he was used to the darkness of the warriors den.
Sure x3)

Leafpaw yawned. Twitching an ear, the apprentice lashed her tail once before padding out the den. Head lowered, she gazed around.
She dropped onto her forepaws, a stretching position. A growl rumbling in her throat, she looked around.

Rabbitfur was laying in a shaft of sunlight, enjoying the warmth. Head slightly lolling to the side, he slightly opened one eye. He was sleeping on his side, his tail giving off the slightest of twitches.

dino.
November 22nd, 2016, 02:47 PM
Nightmask walked up to Midnightpaw and said, "Its time for hunting. You'll be jojning my patrol." He glanced over at Wolfstep and called, "Wolfstep! Join us for hunting!"

(@Lyra)

lyra
November 22nd, 2016, 06:01 PM
Sure x3)

Leafpaw yawned. Twitching an ear, the apprentice lashed her tail once before padding out the den. Head lowered, she gazed around.
She dropped onto her forepaws, a stretching position. A growl rumbling in her throat, she looked around.

Rabbitfur was laying in a shaft of sunlight, enjoying the warmth. Head slightly lolling to the side, he slightly opened one eye. He was sleeping on his side, his tail giving off the slightest of twitches.

Wolfstep padded away from the the kit and over to ge patrol. He wasn't completely happy about going hunting, but it could've been worse. "Ok I'm here now," HE aid.
Ripplesong calmed down as she entered camp, then spotted the patrol and bounded over to them. "A cat just tried to attack me. Be careful when you go hunting," The white she-cat warned them. Going over to her apprentice, she asked," Ready to train?"

Socks
November 22nd, 2016, 07:44 PM
Anyone can ask for their cat to be leader, we still need a leader and a medicine cat.

Dawn & Dark
November 23rd, 2016, 07:35 AM
Nightmask walked up to Midnightpaw and said, "Its time for hunting. You'll be jojning my patrol." He glanced over at Wolfstep and called, "Wolfstep! Join us for hunting!"

(@Lyra)

"Ok Nightmask." Midnightpaw meowed. Finally! She thought.

Socks
November 24th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Bump

FlashFanatic
November 24th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Name: Maplestar
Looks: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=caramel+colored+cat&view=detailv2&&id=078EBBBD78E38D548798829FA551A195031261A4&selectedIndex=3&ccid=ENcc6IvE&simid=607994416335815849&thid=OIP.M10d71ce88bc401e4656cb3603f815855o0
Personality: Sweet, strict, caring. But, she can be ruthless and cold, kindof evil.
Other/Questions: Can she be evilish?
Demonstration of rp skills:Willowbreeze was irritated beyond words when she had to go on a hunting patrol with this useless cat. Helping as much as she could, she tried to pretend not to catch that rabbit. Instead, when he was doping around, she ran it straight into his paws. Being irritated by being put with "useless as a mouse" over there, she was even more irritated on watching him brag about is wonderful rabbit. She just wanted to yell at him, "I drove it straight into your paws, you mouse brain!" But if she did, it would just get her in trouble.

Padding through the camp entrance, Willowbreeze didn't even look over her shoulder. She hoped he knew what to do. Take the prey. Put it on the pile. As she carefully placed hers on the pile, she heard mousebrain garble something. She bit back laughter as mousebrain forgot to put the prey down. Hearing him say clear words, it was hard not to congratulate him. But, after processing what mousebrain had said, she tried her beet not to say, "No! You're a mousebrain and I did NOT enjoy today!" But, instead, Willowbreeze said something nice. "I enjoyed it too. It was nice helping someone out for a change. I wouldn't mind if you came with me again." She cheerfully answered. I've been set up, haven't I? She thought, falling apart on the inside.

Socks
November 24th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Name: Maplestar
Looks: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=caramel+colored+cat&view=detailv2&&id=078EBBBD78E38D548798829FA551A195031261A4&selectedIndex=3&ccid=ENcc6IvE&simid=607994416335815849&thid=OIP.M10d71ce88bc401e4656cb3603f815855o0
Personality: Sweet, strict, caring. But, she can be ruthless and cold, kindof evil.
Other/Questions: Can she be evilish?
Demonstration of rp skills:Willowbreeze was irritated beyond words when she had to go on a hunting patrol with this useless cat. Helping as much as she could, she tried to pretend not to catch that rabbit. Instead, when he was doping around, she ran it straight into his paws. Being irritated by being put with "useless as a mouse" over there, she was even more irritated on watching him brag about is wonderful rabbit. She just wanted to yell at him, "I drove it straight into your paws, you mouse brain!" But if she did, it would just get her in trouble.

Padding through the camp entrance, Willowbreeze didn't even look over her shoulder. She hoped he knew what to do. Take the prey. Put it on the pile. As she carefully placed hers on the pile, she heard mousebrain garble something. She bit back laughter as mousebrain forgot to put the prey down. Hearing him say clear words, it was hard not to congratulate him. But, after processing what mousebrain had said, she tried her beet not to say, "No! You're a mousebrain and I did NOT enjoy today!" But, instead, Willowbreeze said something nice. "I enjoyed it too. It was nice helping someone out for a change. I wouldn't mind if you came with me again." She cheerfully answered. I've been set up, haven't I? She thought, falling apart on the inside.

Accepted as leader! :3 you have free reign of plot pushing stuff.