PDA

View Full Version : Can I just be me?

Mango
October 26th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Dawnpaw was raised to be a homophobic cat, however; deep in her heart, she was lesbian. She didn’t allow herself to believe it until she met [She-Cat 1] she allowed it to be a friendship, nothing more. She feared it would grow to become a relationship. But when [She-Cat 1] started flirting with her. She started insulting her calling her things like anti-fur color, sexist comments, anything to attempt to drive her away. Ofcourse, [She-Cat 1] felt hurt, but pressed knowing that she had to have feelings as she swore she wasn’t asexual but never looked at toms ever only she-cats. Finally Dawnpaw cracked. She appologized saying her family is homophobic so she can’t allow herself to love someone. [She-Cat 1] becomes her best friend she often shares tounges with, but when [Brother] grows a suspision towards there relationship. Dawnpaw (now a warrior) takes [Tom 1] as a mate despite her lack of love for him. She has kits but finally tells [Tom 1] that she is a lesbian and they settle with being friend who raise the kits along with her new mate [She-Cat 1]’s help. She mentors [Apprentice] a lesbian/gay apprentice and helps them come out of the closet (den haha?) and that’s when her family discovered. [Mother] never spoke to her again. [Brother] shrugged it off. And [Father] tried to change her but ofcourse failed. That’s da plot. (Sowwy so many plots I’m trying to make all my half-developed characters more developed through plots)
Roles:
She-cat 1 (apprentice currently)
Tom 1 (apprentice currently)
Brother (7 moons old)
Apprentice (unborn currently)
Mother
Father

Dawnpaw has flaming orange fur (I’d like the mother to share her fur) her eyes are hazel colored. She is normal sized for her age and has short fur and a long tail. (Once I have parents I can create backstory) She is rather antisocial and often percieved as selfish,but rather it’s for her fear of coming out of the closet (den, haha?) which it will go away over time ie; refusing to share her prey with another apprentice in fear she’ll crush on them and doesn’t want to to. She’s not well developed that’s why there’s that lack of detail. She’s kinda one of those cool kids sounding tone when she speaks ie “come on bruh lez go huntin’ or somethin’ ya know frien’ time and stoof!” (Just an example)
I’ll find kits later.
Form:
Name:
Role:
Apperance:
Personality:
Other: