PDA

View Full Version : Wheatfur's family tree is insane and its still not finished.

Momotaro
October 26th, 2017, 04:43 AM
This broke my brain. (http://familyecho.com/?p=DH1BQ&c=16bwqjzk7ta&f=506865396180394094)

I had to go through so many sites.

Wheatfur is related to Singnight.

And a ton of windclan.

Thanks to burn.

Just....
wow.

Fuzz family is jelly cause how far Wheatfur goes.

Wheatfur's Nephew is Burn.
Burns former mate was Searwhisper.
Searwhisper's brother is Singe.

Also Wheatfur was supposed to be related to Onyx.
wheatfur fam is everywhere.

I had to go through really old sites.

uhhhhh

I think i broke my brain

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 06:05 AM
Cheetah is related to thunderclan meddie... wow

Momotaro
October 26th, 2017, 06:13 AM
Cheetah is related to thunderclan meddie... wow
v distantly, but yeah.

Mango
October 26th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Wait...Where is Wheat on the tree?

Momotaro
October 26th, 2017, 10:39 AM
Wait...Where is Wheat on the tree?
to the farthest left of the tree.

BEAR.
October 26th, 2017, 10:41 AM
think the fuzz family would be the opposite of jealous bc they don't rely on one cat to make their family large

Momotaro
October 26th, 2017, 10:47 AM
think the fuzz family would be the opposite of jealous bc they don't rely on one cat to make their family large
ehh, good point.

And its less Wheats family tree and more like burns.

But most of this family is better.

Since the sexism and homophobia thing.

ShiningFern
October 26th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Wait? Doesn't that mean Wheatfur is kinda related to the Fuzz fam through Burn's mate Ambercrackle? Ambercrackle's parents are Quietdance and Feathermist who are both part of the Fuzz family. Whoa, Wheat is related to like a lot of kitties besides that. Lol

Momotaro
October 26th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Wait? Doesn't that mean Wheatfur is kinda related to the Fuzz fam through Burn's mate Ambercrackle? Ambercrackle's parents are Quietdance and Feathermist who are both part of the Fuzz family. Whoa, Wheat is related to like a lot of kitties besides that. Lol
i did not have AMber's site, thanks.

I will continue my work.

ShiningFern
October 26th, 2017, 10:54 AM
i did not have AMber's site, thanks.

I will continue my work.

RedHead has Amber on their character site.

Momotaro
October 26th, 2017, 10:56 AM
RedHead has Amber on their character site.
Thanks mate.

BEAR.
October 26th, 2017, 10:58 AM

this too
though i'm mildly irritated i can't really update the fuzz family tree since people don't tell me when their characters die / are given to another rper / take on a mate(s) / have kits / any additional family

Momotaro
October 26th, 2017, 11:05 AM
this too
though i'm mildly irritated i can't really update the fuzz family tree since people don't tell me when their characters die / are given to another rper / take on a mate(s) / have kits / any additional family
Eh, im bored, i can fact check if you want, and make sure the trees completely right.

BEAR.
October 26th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Eh, im bored, i can fact check if you want, and make sure the trees completely right.

if you want, go for it!

i know some roleplayers have changed and it's likely the family's expanded since my last edits but i wouldn't really know where to begin.

Momotaro
October 26th, 2017, 11:38 AM
if you want, go for it!

i know some roleplayers have changed and it's likely the family's expanded since my last edits but i wouldn't really know where to begin.
Quick thing found, Honeythistle has another mate. Dovecoo, Also known as Cloudstrike, The roleplayer is Beau